Cincinnati Ohio's Premier Bridal Gown Destination

Come to Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati to find your perfect wedding gown, bridesmaids dresses, and all your bridal accessories! Work with an expert bridal consultant and enjoy the convenience of on-site alterations as well. Find your dream wedding dress in the heart of the Reading Bridal District!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

301 W. Benson Street, Cincinnati, OH (513) 761-7750

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Emily V

I had a very nice experience at Wendy's bridal! Nicole was super sweet and listened to what my mom and I thought about all the different options. It is a beautiful salon with a pleasant atmosphere. My only complaint was that the receptionists would not give me the name/ number... Read More of the dress I had liked at Wendy's over the phone, and I did not receive a card with the name of the dress after I left the first day after trying on dresses. I just wanted to look at the dress online and see how it looked in other color options. I did not end up buying my dress here, but I would definitely recommend Wendy's to other brides!

2018-01-15T14:05:18 Response from the vendor

Good Afternoon! We are truly sorry for the confusion! We would definitely want you to see the other color options of the dress. Normally, we don't give style numbers to our customers but we keep them on file for you to come back to. We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Megan S

I had the greatest experience! I felt really relaxed and Nikki was very helpful!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Kimberly S

Everyone there was fantastic and eager to help Jean listen to what I wanted and help me find my perfect dress would highly recommend Wendy's Bridal

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Alex C

I walked in and got an appointment on a Saturday. My consultant, Nikki, was kind and patient! They had the best selection of dresses and went above and beyond to help me find my dream look! They also let me browse the racks of every size, which other shops didn’t, though almost... Read More all the dresses have to be ordered anyways! Loved it! Thank you Nikki and Wendy’s!

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Arrington J

The manager Michelle is amazing and the whole staff was friendly and helpful! They helped me find my dream dress at a great price, while being patient and laidback. Went to a few bridal salons in reading and had such a great experience at Wendy’s!

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Alex H

Michelle was wonderful! She listened to what I was looking for and found the perfect dress for me! Highly recommend Wendy’s to anyone looking for their dream dress at a fantastic price!

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Anna K

THE BEST! Seriously today was perfect and everyone was more than genuine and helpful. Wouldn't want to go anywhere else. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Danielle D

I had such a great experience at Wendys! I didn't feel rushed or like other girls around me were more of a priority. Nikki was awesome... I love that she was honest and never tried to push me into something I couldn't afford. I also think that Wendy's has a much better selection... Read More and way prettier dresses at much better prices than the big bridal shop across the street! :)

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Shelby M

Wendy's was amazing! I was having some rough appointments in the bridal district so I walked in to Wendy's and instantly loved the feel of the place! And Michelle was such a great help in me finding the perfect dress! And I was able to leave with it that day! Such a great... Read More experience!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Katie D

Michelle was absolutely incredible. She understood my style immediately and treated me so wonderfully. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. She helped me find my dream dress!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Taylor Z

This was my FIRST stop of the morning, I walked in with an open mind and told the lady at the front desk I didn’t have an appointment...she said that’s completely fine Tiffany can assist you. Tiffany went ABOVE & BEYOND. I fell in love with the 3rd dress I tried on, and I went... Read More to my other appointment and ended up walking right back out and over to Wendy’s bridal to buy MY DRESS. I can’t rave about Tiffany enough, she was WONDERFUL and made me feel so extremely comfortable. She was such a blessing!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Brandon G

I came into this store completely overwhelmed with my mom and a few close friends. I had a budget in mind and a few things I knew I liked about a wedding dress. I had an amazing experience and was treated like I was the only client there. Barbara was so patient with me as I can... Read More be a little indecisive. She gave my people and I the perfect amount of space but also the right input to help find the perfect dress for my vision while keeping in my budget. The dress came in much quicker than expected and I got the alterations done there as well. The alterations made the dress look even more beautiful and a perfect bustle. Thank you so much for making my dream dress come true.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Amanda N

I got my wedding dress from Wendy's Bridal over a year ago for my wedding which was on October 14, 2017. I found my dream dress here and I am so glad I stopped in to shop. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day, and I just want to find another excuse to put on my wedding... Read More dress and walk around in it! They have so many dresses, if you are on a budget or have an unlimited budget, this is the place to go!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Stephanie D

I ended up having a great experience with Wendy's! I honestly wasn't going to buy a wedding gown from a salon, but my Mom and sister convinced me to go just for fun. My mother-in-law ended up picking out a gorgeous gown, and we had a great experience! I had a few issues with the... Read More alterations department at first (they never answer the phone, but it's because they are altering the dresses!). Once I got my first alteration appointment booked, it was smooth sailing from there. I had my alterations done by Tammy and she was phenomenal. I would highly recommend her doing your alterations if you get a dress from Wendy's!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Julie E

I had a great experience at Wendy's!!! Michelle was awesome and is really what sold me on my dress! She actually helped me into the dresses (unlike the other bridal store I had been too) and she really tried to makes things personal and me feel good about myself. I found the... Read More perfect dress and would highly recommend going there for your dress search!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Alex O

I went to Wendy's for my wedding gown. I appreciate their larger selection for plus size dresses but their service is sub-par. I felt rushed during my appointment and I felt as though there were too many people going around for me to get a good experience. I did find my dress... Read More and a beautiful veil that was paired with it. I ordered both through Wendy's and went to pick them up a few months later. I went into the alterations department to pick up my dress and they had ordered the wrong size. It was a size too small but the alterations department said "no worries! we can let it out" but it was too early to start the alterations so I took my dress home. When it came time to do the alterations, Wendy's quoted me an outrageous prize because they would have to order more fabric because there wasn't enough in the dress to let it out! Even though they had said there was originally... And I did not gain weight. So I asked them to order the fabric but I was going else where for the alterations and they agreed. I waited a month, the quoted time, to get the fabric and they said there wasn't an order in for it at all and that if they were to order it now it would come after my wedding. I was, obviously, very upset and asked what they were going to do since my whole dress situation was their fault and they told me there's nothing they can do and they wish me the best.... I was seriously upset that they weren't giving me anything. I then went online and ordered fabric myself, that ended up being the wrong color but my alterations lady was awesome and made it work. All in all, recommendation 1. Always ask to order a size bigger as you can take the dress in but there isn't always enough fabric to let it out and 2. Wendy's has some very beautiful dresses but prepare to be your own advocate and double check everything because they are NOT HELPFUL.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Madie D

All of my experiences with Wendy's Bridal were above and beyond what I expected. They were the first salon I went to to try on dresses, and I fell in love with a dress there, but already had an appointment at another salon. They did not pressure me or guilt me into staying; they... Read More encouraged me to go to the other appointment, saying the dress I loved would still be there if it was "the one;" which, of course, it was. Once I purchased the dress and it came in, I had every bride's worst nightmare-- it was way too small. They ordered me a brand new dress and told me not to worry. When the new dress came in, alterations went quickly and smoothly. The dress fit perfectly and was everything I could've imagined on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Kelly O

I went to Wendy's Bridal for my bridesmaid dresses as well as for an appointment for myself. During my appointment, I felt rushed and my attendant was also helping several other girls. It was definitely NOT personal. In addition, when a few of my bridesmaids were trying on... Read More dresses, members of the staff were incredibly rude to them. I should have never bought bridesmaid dresses from this place. Every interaction that Wendy's Bridal had with me or with any of my bridesmaids was not pleasant. Every other vendor I chose for my wedding was absolutely incredible, but I would advise staying away from Wendy's bridal, especially when there are several other excellent bridal shops in the near vicinity.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Matt N

I had a great experience at Wendy's bridal. I went on a Wednesday afternoon and was the only bride in the store. Tiffany was very helpful and patient as I tried on dresses. Just like any other bridal store, they try to push expensive accessories on you, but I think that's to be... Read More expected. There was a sale the day I went and I got a great price for my dress. Overall, I would recommend this store.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Sara K

If you are able to request a consultant ask for Tiffany (she's amazing)! Can't say enough good things about this place - the dresses are organized by style (not designer) making it MUCH easier on the bride to find a dress since most of the time a bride has an idea of a couple... Read More styles she has in mind. Good selection and everything flowed very nicely. I went to four bridal salons and this was the best experience I had.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Hannah M

The consultants were very helpful, but their plus selection was limited. The store was clean and comfortable.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Sherrie B

Michelle, the manager of Wendy's Bridal, is absolutely amazing! From the first moment we spoke she was attentive, involved, and eager to help me through the process of selecting my gown. She took her time with my family and I and made us feel as if we were her most important... Read More customers that day! I would recommend Wendy's bridal over and over again!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Brittany T

Basically the Whole Order was Incorrect for Bridesmaids Dresses (6 Dresses were ordered in total). 2 dresses were to be ordered in a (one shoulder style) and 4 of the dresses were to be ordered as (strapless). When the order came in: All dresses came in as the (one shoulder... Read More style) except 1 came in as (strapless). Workers neglected to read the Order Form when placing order for gowns. This was clearly written on the order form and discussed. Manager, Michelle, admitted that the individual whom placed the order did not read the notes on the order form (Therefore, she admitted it was the store that was at fault). She then proceeded to over talk me about the fact that the store messed the order up when I was speaking to her via phone. I asked her multiple times to please let me speak because I am the customer. After pointing this out to her she allowed me to speak then started over speaking me again. I informed her that she has horrible customer service skills for being a manager. I ensure you the bridal community will be well aware of the stores lack of attention to detail and messing up my bridal order. They will also be well aware of not only the lack of customer service by management, but the rude behavior that was displayed via phone. I went to Wendy's Bridal particularly due to the fact that I thought I would receive quality service by individuals that pay attention to detail because they have been in business for so long in the Reading Bridal District. Apparently I was wrong. I do not recommend any bride to put themselves thru risking their bridal parties dress order being completely wrong. June 1st was when my Maid of Honor and I went into the store and decided on the dresses. Order came in on August 11th incorrectly. Manager states that the correct dresses will not be at the store until September 6th. Which leaves little time for alterations. The only thing she offered was to get them scheduled for alterations prior to my wedding on Oct. 7th. Manager portrayed that she was doing me a "favor" and "making the mistake right". However, this is not the case why would I risk them screwing up the girls dresses again after they couldn't even get the initial order correct? I suggest the store owner really needs to re-evaluate the individuals whom they hired to manage this store. Individuals that manage in this manner are causing you to lose customers and ruining the reputation of your store. Never once did she apologize for the inconvenience, offer a discount, etc. She only implied that she was doing me a "favor", but what really happened is the customer is suffering the consequences of the stores mistake & the store just pocketed $820.00 off of the customer. When a customer spends $820.00 I do expect that if a store is a fault for the customer to be reimbursed a portion of that money to at least show an effort or wanting to keep my business in the future. But I guess since all the dresses were paid in full at the time they were ordered this manager could care less about future business from customers.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Allison S

I was very impressed with Wendy's during my dress fitting. Although, I didn't end up buying my dress from there, I never felt pressured at all. I felt that my consultant had a good sense of what I was looking for and did a great job at pulling dresses to fit that. I was overall... Read More very impressed.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Jen M

I had high hopes for having a wonderful experience at Wendy's Bridal. Unfortunately, we arrived on time for my scheduled appointment and they had us wait for over 45 minutes. I checked in with them 3 times and they were helping other brides before me. They finally get around... Read More to helping me and they call me Courtney multiple times. I nicely correct them, but the consultant called me by the wrong name for the entire appointment.