Cincinnati Ohio's Premier Bridal Gown Destination

Come to Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati to find your perfect wedding gown, bridesmaids dresses, and all your bridal accessories! Work with an expert bridal consultant and enjoy the convenience of on-site alterations as well. Find your dream wedding dress in the heart of the Reading Bridal District!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

301 W. Benson Street, Cincinnati, OH (513) 761-7750

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Shelby M

Wendy's was amazing! I was having some rough appointments in the bridal district so I walked in to Wendy's and instantly loved the feel of the place! And Michelle was such a great help in me finding the perfect dress! And I was able to leave with it that day! Such a great... Read More experience!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Katie D

Michelle was absolutely incredible. She understood my style immediately and treated me so wonderfully. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. She helped me find my dream dress!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Taylor Z

This was my FIRST stop of the morning, I walked in with an open mind and told the lady at the front desk I didn’t have an appointment...she said that’s completely fine Tiffany can assist you. Tiffany went ABOVE & BEYOND. I fell in love with the 3rd dress I tried on, and I went... Read More to my other appointment and ended up walking right back out and over to Wendy’s bridal to buy MY DRESS. I can’t rave about Tiffany enough, she was WONDERFUL and made me feel so extremely comfortable. She was such a blessing!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Brandon G

I came into this store completely overwhelmed with my mom and a few close friends. I had a budget in mind and a few things I knew I liked about a wedding dress. I had an amazing experience and was treated like I was the only client there. Barbara was so patient with me as I can... Read More be a little indecisive. She gave my people and I the perfect amount of space but also the right input to help find the perfect dress for my vision while keeping in my budget. The dress came in much quicker than expected and I got the alterations done there as well. The alterations made the dress look even more beautiful and a perfect bustle. Thank you so much for making my dream dress come true.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Amanda N

I got my wedding dress from Wendy's Bridal over a year ago for my wedding which was on October 14, 2017. I found my dream dress here and I am so glad I stopped in to shop. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day, and I just want to find another excuse to put on my wedding... Read More dress and walk around in it! They have so many dresses, if you are on a budget or have an unlimited budget, this is the place to go!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Stephanie D

I ended up having a great experience with Wendy's! I honestly wasn't going to buy a wedding gown from a salon, but my Mom and sister convinced me to go just for fun. My mother-in-law ended up picking out a gorgeous gown, and we had a great experience! I had a few issues with the... Read More alterations department at first (they never answer the phone, but it's because they are altering the dresses!). Once I got my first alteration appointment booked, it was smooth sailing from there. I had my alterations done by Tammy and she was phenomenal. I would highly recommend her doing your alterations if you get a dress from Wendy's!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Julie E

I had a great experience at Wendy's!!! Michelle was awesome and is really what sold me on my dress! She actually helped me into the dresses (unlike the other bridal store I had been too) and she really tried to makes things personal and me feel good about myself. I found the... Read More perfect dress and would highly recommend going there for your dress search!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Alex O

I went to Wendy's for my wedding gown. I appreciate their larger selection for plus size dresses but their service is sub-par. I felt rushed during my appointment and I felt as though there were too many people going around for me to get a good experience. I did find my dress... Read More and a beautiful veil that was paired with it. I ordered both through Wendy's and went to pick them up a few months later. I went into the alterations department to pick up my dress and they had ordered the wrong size. It was a size too small but the alterations department said "no worries! we can let it out" but it was too early to start the alterations so I took my dress home. When it came time to do the alterations, Wendy's quoted me an outrageous prize because they would have to order more fabric because there wasn't enough in the dress to let it out! Even though they had said there was originally... And I did not gain weight. So I asked them to order the fabric but I was going else where for the alterations and they agreed. I waited a month, the quoted time, to get the fabric and they said there wasn't an order in for it at all and that if they were to order it now it would come after my wedding. I was, obviously, very upset and asked what they were going to do since my whole dress situation was their fault and they told me there's nothing they can do and they wish me the best.... I was seriously upset that they weren't giving me anything. I then went online and ordered fabric myself, that ended up being the wrong color but my alterations lady was awesome and made it work. All in all, recommendation 1. Always ask to order a size bigger as you can take the dress in but there isn't always enough fabric to let it out and 2. Wendy's has some very beautiful dresses but prepare to be your own advocate and double check everything because they are NOT HELPFUL.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Madie D

All of my experiences with Wendy's Bridal were above and beyond what I expected. They were the first salon I went to to try on dresses, and I fell in love with a dress there, but already had an appointment at another salon. They did not pressure me or guilt me into staying; they... Read More encouraged me to go to the other appointment, saying the dress I loved would still be there if it was "the one;" which, of course, it was. Once I purchased the dress and it came in, I had every bride's worst nightmare-- it was way too small. They ordered me a brand new dress and told me not to worry. When the new dress came in, alterations went quickly and smoothly. The dress fit perfectly and was everything I could've imagined on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Kelly O

I went to Wendy's Bridal for my bridesmaid dresses as well as for an appointment for myself. During my appointment, I felt rushed and my attendant was also helping several other girls. It was definitely NOT personal. In addition, when a few of my bridesmaids were trying on... Read More dresses, members of the staff were incredibly rude to them. I should have never bought bridesmaid dresses from this place. Every interaction that Wendy's Bridal had with me or with any of my bridesmaids was not pleasant. Every other vendor I chose for my wedding was absolutely incredible, but I would advise staying away from Wendy's bridal, especially when there are several other excellent bridal shops in the near vicinity.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Matt N

I had a great experience at Wendy's bridal. I went on a Wednesday afternoon and was the only bride in the store. Tiffany was very helpful and patient as I tried on dresses. Just like any other bridal store, they try to push expensive accessories on you, but I think that's to be... Read More expected. There was a sale the day I went and I got a great price for my dress. Overall, I would recommend this store.

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Sara K

If you are able to request a consultant ask for Tiffany (she's amazing)! Can't say enough good things about this place - the dresses are organized by style (not designer) making it MUCH easier on the bride to find a dress since most of the time a bride has an idea of a couple... Read More styles she has in mind. Good selection and everything flowed very nicely. I went to four bridal salons and this was the best experience I had.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Hannah M

The consultants were very helpful, but their plus selection was limited. The store was clean and comfortable.

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Sherrie B

Michelle, the manager of Wendy's Bridal, is absolutely amazing! From the first moment we spoke she was attentive, involved, and eager to help me through the process of selecting my gown. She took her time with my family and I and made us feel as if we were her most important... Read More customers that day! I would recommend Wendy's bridal over and over again!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Brittany T

Basically the Whole Order was Incorrect for Bridesmaids Dresses (6 Dresses were ordered in total). 2 dresses were to be ordered in a (one shoulder style) and 4 of the dresses were to be ordered as (strapless). When the order came in: All dresses came in as the (one shoulder... Read More style) except 1 came in as (strapless). Workers neglected to read the Order Form when placing order for gowns. This was clearly written on the order form and discussed. Manager, Michelle, admitted that the individual whom placed the order did not read the notes on the order form (Therefore, she admitted it was the store that was at fault). She then proceeded to over talk me about the fact that the store messed the order up when I was speaking to her via phone. I asked her multiple times to please let me speak because I am the customer. After pointing this out to her she allowed me to speak then started over speaking me again. I informed her that she has horrible customer service skills for being a manager. I ensure you the bridal community will be well aware of the stores lack of attention to detail and messing up my bridal order. They will also be well aware of not only the lack of customer service by management, but the rude behavior that was displayed via phone. I went to Wendy's Bridal particularly due to the fact that I thought I would receive quality service by individuals that pay attention to detail because they have been in business for so long in the Reading Bridal District. Apparently I was wrong. I do not recommend any bride to put themselves thru risking their bridal parties dress order being completely wrong. June 1st was when my Maid of Honor and I went into the store and decided on the dresses. Order came in on August 11th incorrectly. Manager states that the correct dresses will not be at the store until September 6th. Which leaves little time for alterations. The only thing she offered was to get them scheduled for alterations prior to my wedding on Oct. 7th. Manager portrayed that she was doing me a "favor" and "making the mistake right". However, this is not the case why would I risk them screwing up the girls dresses again after they couldn't even get the initial order correct? I suggest the store owner really needs to re-evaluate the individuals whom they hired to manage this store. Individuals that manage in this manner are causing you to lose customers and ruining the reputation of your store. Never once did she apologize for the inconvenience, offer a discount, etc. She only implied that she was doing me a "favor", but what really happened is the customer is suffering the consequences of the stores mistake & the store just pocketed $820.00 off of the customer. When a customer spends $820.00 I do expect that if a store is a fault for the customer to be reimbursed a portion of that money to at least show an effort or wanting to keep my business in the future. But I guess since all the dresses were paid in full at the time they were ordered this manager could care less about future business from customers.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Allison S

I was very impressed with Wendy's during my dress fitting. Although, I didn't end up buying my dress from there, I never felt pressured at all. I felt that my consultant had a good sense of what I was looking for and did a great job at pulling dresses to fit that. I was overall... Read More very impressed.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Jen M

I had high hopes for having a wonderful experience at Wendy's Bridal. Unfortunately, we arrived on time for my scheduled appointment and they had us wait for over 45 minutes. I checked in with them 3 times and they were helping other brides before me. They finally get around... Read More to helping me and they call me Courtney multiple times. I nicely correct them, but the consultant called me by the wrong name for the entire appointment.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Alyssa H

Soheyla did my alterations and OMG! I HIGHLY recommend her. My dress was all out of whack from the size I had to order because of my bust, waist, etc. I honestly don't think anyone could have performed the way she did. She was always so kind. It was worth EVERY PENNY!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Bridgette B

Now I want to start this by saying that I didn't find the dress here but these ladies are amazing. I'm a plus size bride and they were super helpful and weren't just trying to sell me a dress, they were helping me find my vision. They are amazing and I would highly recommend... Read More trying them out. They have a hug and beautiful selection and are happy to help.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Sara C

Michelle the consultant I worked with was just awesome, she was extremely kind, and really let me and my party lead the appointment. She didn't rush it at all, and had fabulous ideas to make the dress truly one of a kind without breaking my budget! The people there were very... Read More friendly and accommodating. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Megan H

I had a great experience here getting our bridesmaid dresses. I found out from a previous employee that Saturdays were usually very busy, so one of my bridesmaids and I came in on a Thursday afternoon (no one was there!) and picked out 2 bridesmaid dresses for the girls to try... Read More on that saturday. The women helping us went ahead and got all their names etc, and on Saturday, it only took an hour to get all 5 of my bridesmaids in, try the dresses on, pick out the one they wanted, pay, and leave! Great experience with all of the consultants! For anyone looking to go to Wendy's with their bridesmaids, I really suggest going ahead and looking at the dresses beforehand! It helped make our experience quick and easy!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Kaity W

I really enjoyed stopping into Wendy's Bridal. I was visiting a friend in Cincinnati, and saw they had the designer of dresses I was interested in. They were able to get me an appointment the very next day. Because of the appointments, the bridal shop was not overwhelmed with... Read More people and the dress coordinator was very sweet and helpful. I appreciated that the coordinator gave me time and positive energy even though I told her I was just browsing and from out of town.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Camille M

My friend and I visited this store and felt like we're bothering them. They made us feel so uncomfortable and rushed. So disappointing.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Lauren J

I had came to this store by myself multiple times. Each time I was not greeted, although customers after me in groups were helped immediately. I was very surprised by this and finally figured out that in order to get help I needed other people with me. By the second time I had a... Read More vision and two dresses in mind at another store. The woman told me she could take the dresses for me to try on if they had a dressing room, but no one to help me. I was shocked by the way I was treated at this store, especially after recommendations from friends. I would not return to this store based on my experience.

2017-04-17T16:48:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry if you were not greeted by our team. We want every guest to feel special and welcome in our store. Unfortunately, when our appointment slots are completely booked, we do not always have a team member... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Chelsea B

This was a miserable experience from the beginning. When I arrived at my apt I felt very rushed from the beginning. Luckily, I found a dress that I LOVED very quickly. After I found said dress they didn't want to let me try anything else on, which I understand not wanting to... Read More confuse the bride, but it was literally the second dress I tried on and I feel like trying on your wedding dress is supposed to be a magical day where everyone makes you feel special. This place was far from magical. My maid of honor asked if we could open a bottle of champagne to celebrate this special moment and we were informed that we weren't at a bridal boutique that sales "$3,000 dresses" whatever that is supposed to mean. So at this point I had found the dress of my dreams and that was all that mattered. When my dress came in I was out of the country and they left me a voicemail. I called back and left several messages without receiving a call back. When I finally got ahold of someone I made an apt for what I thought was to try on and mark for alterations. I showed up and apparently my 30 minute appointment was to literally just pick my dress up. After driving to my apt an hour away when I thought I was getting alterations being upset was more than an understatement. Not only did I express my confusion, but they did nothing to try and accommodate me. After trying on my dress she didn't even ask if I wanted to make an apt for alterations. It's like this place is making an effort to turn away business. Unless you are looking for somewhere to find a cheap dress and expect zero customer service or help I wouldn't not recommend even going in this place for giggles.

2017-03-28T13:51:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad that you fell in love with one of our gowns and found your dress! We are so sorry if you felt pressured or rushed in any way during your visit. We ultimately want you to find... Read Less Read More