Cincinnati Ohio's Premier Bridal Gown Destination

Come to Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati to find your perfect wedding gown, bridesmaids dresses, and all your bridal accessories! Work with an expert bridal consultant and enjoy the convenience of on-site alterations as well. Find your dream wedding dress in the heart of the Reading Bridal District!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

301 W. Benson Street, Cincinnati, OH (513) 761-7750

Reviewed on 2/11/2016 Becky M

I honestly can't say enough good things about Michelle and Wendy's Bridal! I went to the store on a Monday after all day shopping at other bridal stores on the alley and was feeling very discouraged. I thought I'd never have "this bridal feeling" everyone keeps talking about. So... Read More we stepped into Wendy's without an appointment and asked if they were too busy to see us. We were greeted with warm smiles and "We can absolutely help you!" I am super simple and have a very casual personality (mainly jeans and shirts -plain). I'm not super blingy or glitzy but do like to jazz things up with jewelry. To my surprise when I walked in the store my eyes were drawn to a dress full of beads and glitz! However this dress was out of my price range but Michelle offered a similar dress in my budget. I tried it on and was happy. Smiling! Feeling more like a bride than I had ALL DAY! I just couldn't believe that I loved this dress! After looking at a few more dresses and trying "the glitzy" dress on 2 more times I was SOLD! I was super happy with my choice and went on my merry way back to Lexington! The next day I woke up in a panic like "OH MY GOD DID I PICK THE RIGHT ONE"! I mulled over this for another day and then couldn't take it any longer and called the store! I had to come back and try it on! I had to make sure that I picked the right one! The one that was so far out of my comfort zone! The manager offered to opened up the store early for me and Michelle came in early to help me and the moment I put the dress back on I knew it was my dress! All the beads, all the glitz, it is my day and that's my dress! They never once made me feel like an idiot or a high maintenance bride or a burden! They were ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!! I would recommend them over and over again! Thank you for being so amazing and for allowing me to calm my fears! Sincerely, A Grateful Bride!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Kayla D

I said "yes to the dress" at Wendy's! I worked with Barbara...she is amazing! I ended up choosing the FIRST dress I tried on, which was an Allure Bridal dress. We tried on many more just to make sure. It's as if she knew exactly what I wanted! We were laughing when every dress... Read More I tried on was compared to the first dress. She was very respectful of my budget and just so easy to work with. She even appeased my friends and put me in the craziest dress in the store just for fun :) I didn't think a dress could bring me to tears but I felt so beautiful and could just really picture my day in the dress I chose. I highly recommend that you shop at Wendy's, you will not be disappointed!

Great service

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Claire

I went to the salon on a Friday morning, which was nice because there were only a few other people in the store. I received excellent service and tried on quite a few dresses, but had made another appointment at a shop across the street so asked that they hold a dress for me for... Read More a few hours while I went to that appointment. After being at the other store, who had the same dress I was looking at, it was clear that I should get it from Wendy's to reward them for their excellent service and attention. I did not experience this at the other store. Give Wendy's a shot, I'm glad to have went there first!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Chelsea B

This was a miserable experience from the beginning. When I arrived at my apt I felt very rushed from the beginning. Luckily, I found a dress that I LOVED very quickly. After I found said dress they didn't want to let me try anything else on, which I understand not wanting to... Read More confuse the bride, but it was literally the second dress I tried on and I feel like trying on your wedding dress is supposed to be a magical day where everyone makes you feel special. This place was far from magical. My maid of honor asked if we could open a bottle of champagne to celebrate this special moment and we were informed that we weren't at a bridal boutique that sales "$3,000 dresses" whatever that is supposed to mean. So at this point I had found the dress of my dreams and that was all that mattered. When my dress came in I was out of the country and they left me a voicemail. I called back and left several messages without receiving a call back. When I finally got ahold of someone I made an apt for what I thought was to try on and mark for alterations. I showed up and apparently my 30 minute appointment was to literally just pick my dress up. After driving to my apt an hour away when I thought I was getting alterations being upset was more than an understatement. Not only did I express my confusion, but they did nothing to try and accommodate me. After trying on my dress she didn't even ask if I wanted to make an apt for alterations. It's like this place is making an effort to turn away business. Unless you are looking for somewhere to find a cheap dress and expect zero customer service or help I wouldn't not recommend even going in this place for giggles.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Rachel H

There was an arrogant feel from the staff. I did not get treated well while looking for a bridal gown. Once I got with my personal consultant, things started going better. She was lovely compared to the other staff. Her name was Tina.

2017-02-27T10:13:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so sorry you did not enjoy your appointment with us. We want every bride to feel special and comfortable in our store. And we love helping each bride find the perfect gown that fits her style and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Kelly R

They didn't honor my coupon I got at a bridal show for $150 off. I asked at least 2 different people and got the run around. I bought off the rack and regret what I paid! I looked online (after like an idiot) and could have purchased new for the same price. No discount for the... Read More makeup stain! My veil and headpiece were overpriced and honestly I felt pressured to buy them "so I could just have it done" etc. I had buyers remorse!! I don't have a lot of friends who got married so I was new to all of this! Before you buy, look online and compare. I'd highly recommend looking around for your veil and headpiece online too - same quality and look but for 75% less! The last thing I wanted was to regret going here - I didn't even look at David's Bridal. I would not recommend Wendy's bridal to anyone. I love my dress so I gave one star.

2017-03-06T08:26:24 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your feedback and take every bride's review seriously. The only coupons we have ever offered are $100 off and state on the bottom of the coupon that it is for an ordered gown instead of a discounted gown. So, unfortunately, we were unable... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Madeline M

We had a wonderful experience at this salon! We arrived for our appointment early. Staff asked us to tag gowns we were interested in while we waited for our consultant to be ready. The consultant, Tiffany, pulled a gown that was similar to one of the ones my daughter had... Read More tagged and asked her to try it on since she thought it would be a better gown on her.....it ended up being The One! The color of the gown, a champagne/ blush tint, made my daughter look like a porcelain doll! (She has black hair and fair skin.). The gown was Perfect on her. Thanks to Tiffany, who had the expertise to choose a gown much better than any we had chosen. I highly recommend Wendy's Bridal when shopping for your gown.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Jessica B

I had the best experience at Wendy's Bridal when I was trying on wedding dresses for the first time! Amanda was very helpful and made trying on LOTS of dresses a very fun experience! She helped pick out dresses based on what I liked, and found one that I fell in love with! She... Read More made the experience feel like a "pampering session" for me, and was also very accommodating for my family that was there. Overall, it was a MUCH better experience than I had at other bridal shops!! I would go back to Wendy's in a heartbeat, and tell people not to even waste their time anywhere else!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Rebecca N

I went to Wendy's Bridal on a whim one day with my mom. I had NO intention of even trying any dresses on, much less buying one! I just planned on popping into some stores in the bridal district and showing my mom what style I liked. However, when I got to Wendy's, they told me... Read More they had an appointment available. I was shopping in January, so they were bringing in their new 2016 dresses and clearing out the 2015 dresses. I ended up really liking the 2015 dresses better than the 2016 ones, but the 2015 ones were on clearance! So...I felt the need to try the dresses on that day just in case. I still had no plan to buy anything. The lady helping me (sorry I don't remember her name), was very sweet and helped me get into the dresses. She gave me compliments and made me feel really good in them. As it turns out, the 2nd dress I tried on was perfect! I fell in love with it, and couldn't leave without it. So I got a dress that was originally $1700 for $600 and walked out with it that same day! It needed to be cleaned and needed a couple small tears in the lace sewn up, but that's to be expected for a dress that you buy right off the rack. They gave me a $300 discount on top of the clearance price to make up for the fact that it had a couple small tears to be repaired. I thought that was a good compromise. I went to Cynthia's sewing in West Chester, and she fixed everything right up for me! I was in love with my dress from Wendy's and enjoyed my experience there. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016

Awful. A company that values your money more than customer loyalty. After recommending to "size up" because the dress ran big they refused to compensate me anything. Contacted them many times, usually got no response. They claimed I lost weight, took wrong measurements, etc.

2016-12-08T12:40:39 Response from the vendor

We want to assure you that we take every guest's review very seriously. And, we want every bride and bridesmaid to know that her concerns are heard. Our ultimate goal is to help every bridesmaid find the perfect dress that she feels beautiful in for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Andre B

I had the absolute best experience! I scheduled an appointment with Wendy's for 10am on a Saturday. They promptly opened the doors, escorted us in and told us the layout of the store and all their great deals. I worked with a wonderful lady named Barbara. She was an absolute... Read More dream. She helped me pick out the best features of the dresses I liked (did I like the sleeves, the lace, the fabric, etc) and would tailor the selection of dresses I tried on based on what I liked. She also kept me in budget and helped accessorize. She made me feel good about myself and shed a tear with me and my family when I found the one. I never felt rushed. I always felt wonderful and I love that she kept me within budget! My heart goes out to any bride who had a negative experience here. I honestly would chalk it up as an outlier. Their selection is spectacular! Their staff is very polite and friendly. Barbara was an absolute pleasure to work with and the seamtress, Tammy, was very pleasant also. I am beyond excited to marry the love of my life but wedding planning has been ridiculously stressful for me so this wedding dress experience brought back the excitement of my wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Anna B

My experience at Wendy's Bridal was amazing. I went with my bridesmaids to see what I liked and try on a variety of styles. Our consultant Michelle was extremely friendly, professional, and intuitive as to what I wanted and didn't want. I didn't have to say almost anything --... Read More she knew instantly what dresses to go pull! Even though I didn't think I'd find a dress that day, I fell in love with one to the point of happy tears, and decided to call my mom to have her come in and see. The store was extremely flexible in accommodating my mom's late arrival and were really just amazing. However, the most important part to me is that I am tall, busty, and overweight, but I am comfortable with the way I look and have no intentions of trying to change myself before the wedding. Before ever going dress shopping, I was afraid of judgment, comments about dieting, etc. At no point did this ever come up, and I was able to feel beautiful and accepted. I am so happy to have bought my gorgeous dress from this store.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Amanda C

Wendy's was wonderful. I love my dress and could not be happier with it. Only complaint is it would be nice if when I had my appointment that we were taken to a calmer area to look at dresses and try on. It was a bit hectic and rushed.

2016-11-22T15:11:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're so happy you enjoyed your experience and found a dress you love! We're sorry if you thought that the store was hectic when you were in. Unfortunately we cannot control how many brides come in on a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Jana S

I bought my bridal gown at Wendy's bridal and had a wonderful experience! My gown was absolutely perfect!! It was everything I could have imagined! I tried on multiple dresses and told the consultant what I was looking for and she came out with the beautiful dress that was The... Read More One!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Megan F

Wendy's was my first stop on September 17th with my party in tow, so I was excited and a ball of nerves all at once. However, my consultant Amanda was amazing. She listened to what I wanted, what aspects I liked, what I didn't, and what I was most self conscious about. Her... Read More expertise led me to my perfect dress! Thank you Amanda for an AMAZING dress shopping experience❤️

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Lindsay B

So I'll try to be nice and give this place 2 stars. I'm only doing that because I'd like to think not all of the consultants are like the one I had, and maybe she was just having a bad day. Perhaps I just caught them on an off day. But as someone who saw a lot of dresses, and... Read More went to a lot of salons. I had my absolute worst experience at Wendy's. My consultant was rude and asked me questions but basically got mad because she didn't like my answers. I told her I was on a scouting mission, couldn't buy that day because my mom was out of town, but that I wanted to check out her selection so I could come back with my mom. From there she pulled dresses that absolutely were not what I described, told me I didn't know what I wanted. Well, yes obviously I don't know EXACTLY what I want, but she discounted everything I told her when I would say I like where this hits my waist, or I like this part of the dress. She put me in lace and sleeves when I told her those are two things I absolutely didn't want. She then basically kicked me out after 45 minutes telling me "I have nothing else to show you" I had tried on maybe 7 gowns. Needless to say I was extremely unimpressed and left in shock at how I was treated. Their dress selection isn't bad. They have a decent variety, so I'll give them that. I would not suggest this salon to anyone.

2016-09-27T16:21:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry that you did not have a great experience with your consultant. We want every bride to feel welcome and excited to find her dream dress when she comes in. And we want to help... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Mandy B

Wendy's bridal is the only place I went to find a dress. Before I went I looked through all their dresses online and had several ideas of dresses I wanted to try on as well as I found the exact dress I wanted for my bridesmaids. We went during a sale, which I regret because the... Read More store was extremely busy. The lady who was helping me made me feel extremely rushed and made a few comments that were not very nice for a bride. She gave us about 10 minutes to quickly look at all the dresses and get into a fitting room. Once in the fitting room my sister and a bridesmaid told another employee to bring back the dress for me and while in the fitting room I heard her outside my curtain say "Who picked this dress out?? This isn't going to fit her" and laughed. That was the last dress I tried on and I absolutely fell in love with the dress as did my family. I ended up purchasing the dress and the employee kept making comments saying that dress didn't look good on me and I needed to go with a different dress, which she picked out. Looking back I made the right decision and I along with my husband and all my guests loved my dress! My experience with alterations was great. The lady who did my alterations was super nice and patient showing my bridesmaid how to properly lace up my dress. She recommended ways of altering my dress that were cost effective and I did not feel taken advantage of at all. My bridesmaids dress was also purchased here and I was and am obsessed with their dress. It looked great on everyone. No complaints.

2016-08-31T07:58:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so glad that you had a great experience with our seamstress and that you loved the dress you bought from us, as well as your bridesmaids' dresses. That is great to hear. We want every... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Ali B

I got my dress and bridesmaid dresses from Wendy's and was really disappointed. First, I went in December of 2015 for my wedding in July of 2016 and fell in love and found my dress. I also found the belt that would go perfectly with the dress. I had not heard anything from... Read More Wendy's by the time they had told me I would hear, after calling multiple times they informed me that the lady who had helped me quit, and did not order the belt I wanted nor had she written it down. Therefore, I had to make another trip to Wendy's to make a second choice. On top of that, they ordered the wrong slip to my dress, and again I had to go back, and get the right one re ordered. On to my bridesmaids... I was told by my first assistant that my maids would be able to order their dresses in March, but after speaking to a second assistant at the store they told me this information was wrong and I was actually late in ordering bridesmaid dresses. Needless to say, I wasn't thrilled. Because I bought my dress at Wendy's my bridesmaids were to get 15% off of their dresses. Three of my bridesmaids called and ordered their dresses, and had to pay full price. I again had to call Wendy's and speak to a representative about how I am a bride, and I purchased my dress there.. somehow they couldn't find me... after another phone call they did say they made the mistake, but each of my maids that had already ordered, would have to call back to get the money back on their cards. HOW FRUSTRATING... The only reason I am giving them a 3 and not a 1 is because my seamstress was AMAZING. She made my dress fit me like a glove and I felt that she really wanted to make me feel beautiful despite everything that had happened on the other side of the store. Maybe I was just an exception, and I am glad I was a bride to stay on the ball.

2016-08-18T16:07:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We apologize for any miscommunication from our consultants and we sincerely hope everything went well on your wedding day and you felt confident and beautiful in your wedding dress. We're so glad you had a great... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Ashley K

Great place to get a wedding dress! Came here with my mom and bridesmaids. We got our own lady who helped us and knew exactly what I wanted. She was so helpful and you could tell she really loves her job. Was a great experience and I absolutely love my dress.

2016-09-16T15:37:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate your recommendation!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Katie H

When I went to choose my bridesmaids dresses with my girls we could not get any help to save our lives. They just pointed us towards the dresses. The samples we liked were huge on my girls, and I asked for clamps, (to use myself, because god forbid they help) which they said... Read More they didn't have. Then, since I'm super decisive, 3 dresses in, we found one that we all liked and went to ask about ordering, and I was asking the very condescending woman behind the desk questions about how the process worked, and another woman walked up and so the saleswoman PUT HER FINGER UP indicating I should wait, and turned and started having a conversation with the other woman. Yeah, we left, and went across the street and bought a different dress from the same designer instead. No way they were getting my money- I advise you all to do the same!

2016-08-04T12:05:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so sorry if you did not enjoy your visit in our store. We want all brides and bridal parties that come in to see us to feel cared for and special. Picking out wedding and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 emily a

I loved my experience from Wendy's Bridal this weekend. Tiffany is an absolute treasure. She is so kind and helpful in generous with her time. She made the entire experience wonderful! Thank you Tiffany!

2016-07-25T10:52:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your kind words and are so glad you enjoyed your experience with Tiffany. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to give us a call!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Alanna L

I had an amazing experience with Barbara. She took the time to listen, understand my style/what I was looking for, and even came back with several alternative options, just to vet out all options, which I appreciated. But she was in no way pushy - far from it; very patient. If... Read More I didn't like one, it was no big deal to tell her so. Best - she would ask why I didn't like it; were there elements I did like? And then she would help me narrow the features I liked down to the perfect dress. She let me form my own opinion, without imposing her thoughts. Because she listened to me so well, she helped me find the dress I wanted. I ultimately bought a different dress at anther store, but the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th runners up we're all from Wendy's. Wendy's had a great selection in a ton of sizes - and because I was nervous about fitting into sizes, I will say this: they will get the dress on you to be able to visualize. Period. I'm busty, curvy, big boned and tall - trust me when I say they make it work! Because of their selection, they do get busy, so make an appointment ahead of time (first thing in the morning is even better), be patient when they are busy - everyone was extremely helpful and friendly, just a lot of brides in the shop, and enjoy your experience. Overall, a wonderful experience.

2016-07-25T10:54:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad Barbara was able to get to know your style and help you find some great dresses! Good luck with everything!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Stephanie I

I had appointments at both Wendy's and Bridal and Formal, another boutique across the street from Wendy's. My experience at Wendy's was lovely and Amanda was very kind and helpful. Both stores had the dress I wanted but it was less expensive at Bridal and Formal. Due to the fact... Read More that Bridal and Formal is a madhouse, and my experience at Wendy's had been so much better, I explained the situation to Amanda who offered to beat the price across the street and even gave me a better discount on bridesmaids dresses. She measured me, explained the sizing guidelines, and I signed off on the size. My dress came in two weeks later and when I tried it on in the alterations department, it was very snug. I was surprised as I had just been measured only two weeks ago, however, the seamstress was helpful and offered several options with altering. I left disappointed but overall happy with the way the dress looked. After thinking it over, I decided to call Amanda and explain the situation to her. She was more than accommodating and scheduled an appointment for my mother and I to visit again within the next few days. Once she saw the dress, she agreed it was too small and exchanged it for one bigger for no cost or hassle to me at all. I know we wouldn't have gotten such wonderful customer and personalized service anywhere else, not to mention I got an AMAZING deal on my dress and veil! I didn't give the full 5 stars for only one reason - I contacted the alterations department several times with no response. I called and left two voice mails (both calls were within business hours) and I also reached out via email and contact info on their site. No one ever responded to my inquiries and so I went with a different seamstress. Wendy's is a solid choice for a gown and Amanda is AWESOME!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 jessica c

I had a such wonderful experience at Wendy's bridal Cincinnati location! I had two different consultants working with me, both who were very sweet and honest. I waited to long to buy the dress that I had my heart set on (with my wedding date being less than 4 months away) but... Read More Barbara and Heidi helped me find the perfect dress for my wedding day! Everyone there was so nice and professional and I definitely recommend this place to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Erin R

I loved the bridesmaids dress from Christina Woo that a friend got from Wendy's. Not only did Wendy's still have the same dresses when it came time for my wedding a year later, but they were on clearance. The color palate enabled me to pick different shades of blue to carry... Read More out my blue ombre theme. The dresses looked amazing on all my girls! Two of my bridesmaids were pregnant and you couldn't even tell. Wendy's was great about ordering extra fabric in time for one of the pregnant bridesmaids. Everything looked beautiful. Wendy's handled all of my out-of-town maids with easy. The prices for the quality can't be beat. We were all very happy.