Cincinnati Ohio's Premier Bridal Gown Destination

Come to Wendy's Bridal Cincinnati to find your perfect wedding gown, bridesmaids dresses, and all your bridal accessories! Work with an expert bridal consultant and enjoy the convenience of on-site alterations as well. Find your dream wedding dress in the heart of the Reading Bridal District!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

301 W. Benson Street, Cincinnati, OH (513) 761-7750

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Angela B

Nice selection!, make sure you have an appointment or you won't get personalized service. I passed through on the way to another appointment.

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Kay G

They are amazing 🙂 It was a wonderful experience!!! Everyone was so helpful!

Reviewed on 3/03/2018 Stephanie M

Michelle was absolutely amazing. She made sure she knew what I liked and was super engaging and sincere. I'm in love with my dress! What a great experience!

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Kim W

Tiffany did an amazing job helping me find the perfect dress. She made me feel welcome and at ease. They have an amazing selection of dresses and accessories. The fitting area was comfortable and plenty of room to bring your friends and family. I highly recommend visiting... Read More Wendy's Bridal when you are dress shopping. The prices are reasonable, the staff is very nice, and the selection of wedding and bridesmaid's dresses is great.

Reviewed on 2/28/2018 Lauren M

I thought Wendy’s was great! I tried on several dresses and unfortunately couldn’t find the one for me there but they have so many options! My budget was $1500 (this is with my tax included) and I hadn’t been somewhere that was so budget friendly and that I could find multiple... Read More pieces within that range. My consultant was so sweet and really listened to my wants and needs and when she pulled options for me that I didn’t already have she made sure to grab things that I was truly looking for along with grabbing something that stayed within my price range.

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Jeffrey P

Wonderful experience! Jean was so helpful picking dresses and suggesting different items like the veil. She helped so much with sizing and designs. I just loved working with her. Great time and experience!

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Monika L

I had a wonderful experience at Wendy’s! My consultant Nikki made me feel comfortable and confident. All the staff were very professional and friendly. I came back multiple times to try my dress on for different friends and family to see and the staff always helped me with a... Read More smile! I highly recommended this store!

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Makayla S

The ladies were all very nice and helped make my experience unforgettable! I recommend Wendy's bridal Cincinnati to all my girlfriends!

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Keisha C

I found my dream wedding dress here! I had no clue what style of dress I wanted, but I found it at Wendy’s. Tiffany and all of the other girls were so helpful and accommodating, I had a large entourage with me and they made them feel comfortable as well. My dress came in on the... Read More short end of the estimated time which was great. It was a easy and smooth pick up. I would recommend Wendy’s to any bride!

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Amanda D

From start to finish absolutely first class! They make it easy for you to feel like a bride and enjoy yourself. Their selection of gowns can feel overwhelming at first but your bridal consultant makes it easy to narrow in on what you love. Every time I see a bridal gown I still... Read More swear mine is the most beautiful!! All around a wonderful experience, I feel very special. You won't feel like a number here, Michelle was the best! Even their alterations were wonderful. Tammy is talented, warm, welcoming and amazing at her job. I swear she could probably fix anything! Highly recommend all their services to any bride.

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Jenny B

This was an amazing experience! Jean is so friendly, helpful, knowledgeable, and just got my vision right away. I told her what I wanted and didn't want and she pulled amazing options for me - one of which I said YES too! I am so thrilled with my dress and and more excited for... Read More my wedding day than I was before!

Reviewed on 2/17/2018 Carmen V

Tiffany was amazing. The vibe at Wendy’s is one you want to have when dress shopping. She made me feel like I was the only bride there (there were multiple next to me). She pulled dresses after listening and observing what I liked, and of course I picked one of the ones she... Read More pulled! They have great variety for an awesome price. I would recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Carrigan S

Wendy’s bridal was amazing they are absolutely wonderful. I came in with out an appointment and they fit me in no problems! I was so glad they helped me say yes to my dream dress!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Hannah H

I had a great experience with Nikki! I was having a hard time pulling dresses that were the style I liked, but I showed Nikki some pictures and she was able to pull some dresses that were EXACTLY what I was looking for! Some of the dresses were a bit out of my budget, but not an... Read More outrageous amount, which I appreciated. Wendy's was the first store I went to and I bought my dress that day!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Morgan W

Growing up in Cincinnati, many girls go to get their prom dresses down in Reading, only to walk past store front after store front of beautiful bridal gowns. I was so excited to finally go to the bridal district to be a bride, and my experience at Wendy's did not disappoint!... Read More Both women who helped me were not only kind, but they knew I had a unique style and helped find dresses that would fit what I was looking for. I cannot wait for my dress to come in and work with the other wonderful people at the salon. I would rate 10/10 if I could!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Alison C

Michelle was so easy to work with even though I had no idea what I really wanted in a wedding dress. She was very patient and complimented me every second. Before I purchased my wedding dress at Wendy's, I had gone to 3 different locations and Wendy's Bridal had the best... Read More selections and the best prices! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Alyssa G

Michelle was amazing and knew how to help me because I was being picky :). She gave her honest opinion and helped me in and out of the dresses quick, which was a big help!

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Toria H

Tina worked with me , she was so sweet and personable!! I must of shopped at 8 different wedding dress stores and tried on so many dresses but one stood out to me and if it wasn't for her suggesting this particular dress I may not of fell in love and been as comfy as I was on my... Read More wedding day! I am so grateful to her ! The alterations price through the store was outrageous so I went to a family friend for that but everything else was perfect!

2018-02-16T12:37:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your great review! We are glad Tina could help you find your perfect gown! We are sorry if you felt our alterations costed more than you were expecting. Alterations costs can depend on many factors, such as how much fabric is being... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/15/2018 Kel W

Found my dream wedding dress! Not only did the staff make me feel special but the place is beautiful. Would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Christine S

This place has come through with my dress, both my sisters, and my best friend. This place has amazing and unique dresses at affordable prices. The customer service is SUPERB. Associates listen to what you want, shop diligently, and have that moment with you. Can not say enough... Read More great things about this place.

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Rachel W

I had a great experience at Wendy's Barbara was very helpful with my indecisive-ness. My only regret is scheduling an appointment for a busy day (when their sale was going on) it all felt very rushed and afterwards I had massive buyers remorse thinking I had bought the wrong... Read More dress. I now love my dress but after my Alterations lady added a few details to it. I wish my appointment had not been so rushed.

2018-02-16T14:45:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! We are sorry that you felt your visit was rushed. We always want our brides to feel welcomed and comfortable in our store at all times. And, we are happy to have brides come in as many times as they... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Baylie J

I went in with only the idea of how I wanted to look on my wedding day. They gave myself and my group hanger tags to pick out some dresses to try on. Tiffany was my consultant and was amazing! She was very accommodating towards my large group of family. She listened to... Read More everyone’s opinion, but made sure that mine was heard also. I was able to find my dress in less than an hour! Although it was the last one of the dresses that was picked out by my family, I have no doubt that she would have been able to find one for me if that was not the case. Everyone was extremely nice and I will be recommending that shop to everyone, regardless of if they are in the area or not!

Reviewed on 2/10/2018 Rachel B

Great selection! Awesome consultant! (Tiffany) There wasn't any pressure. It was fun. This was the 4th salon I've gone to and I finally said yes to a dress!! P.S. I was trying to get a gauge on price ranges before I went so if anyone's curious, of the 6 dresses I tried they... Read More ranged from $799-$1500 (vast majority seemed to be sub two grand)

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Hilary D

I went in with no idea what style dress I wanted, and with no expectations of finding my dress that day. My consultant was absolutely amazing and picked out dresses I never thought I’d like but I ended up LOVING them. I found my dress within an hour and my consultant was the one... Read More who picked it out. I’m an extremely indecisive person so I thought my decision would be logical and I wouldn’t get emotional over my decision, but I was totally wrong! My consultant added this head piece and it just pulled the whole look together and then all my visitors were crying and it made me cry. Such a great experience.

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Jessica R

I had an awesome experience finding my dream dress. I kind of knew the style I wanted and the price range I was looking for. I ended up liking certain parts of 3 different gowns and Michelle was able to find me a dress that had all of my favorite components in one! She was... Read More extremely patient with me and was even super supportive when my emotions came into play. She guided me and made it an enjoyable, special experience with my family and friends! I'm so glad I got in there when I did!