West Hills Country Club

MIDDLETOWN, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with West Hills Country Club

A BALLROOM IN MIDDLETOWN, NY

West Hills Country Club in Hudson Valley, New York is the place where elegance and sophistication come alive in making magical wedding celebrations. Situated along the Wallkill River, West Hills Country Club offers couples both indoor and outdoor venues for ceremonies and receptions.

Indoor Ballroom. With walls of expansive windows, the indoor ballroom offers an interior space that's full of natural light and comfortable seating. This venue is great for ceremonies, receptions and dances.

Outdoor Ballroom. A semi-permanent white party tent houses the West Hill Country Club's outdoor ballroom. Outdoor carpeting provides a comfortable flooring surface for the tables, while a tile floor in the center is ideal for a ceremony or dancing. Elegant chandeliers line the ceiling, providing just the right lighting for both ceremonies and receptions.

Outdoor Courtyard. Couples can plan a ceremony or reception outdoors in the courtyard. This lovely area features a distinctive gazebo, which makes a beautiful ceremony altar. The event specialists bedeck the gazebo with flowers during the day and at night it features spotlights that make it an ideal spot for a first dance.

Outdoor Scenes. This private golf course is full of beautiful spots where brides and grooms can steal away for a private moment or those all-important first-look photos. Natural fountains, a foot bridge and beautifully manicured landscapes provide ideal backdrops for wedding photography.

The professional event team at West Hills Country Club is committed to making every wedding an exquisite event. Only one celebration takes place at a time, ensuring that each couple feels like royalty on their wedding day. Wedding ceremonies take place 30 minutes before the beginning of the cocktail reception.

During the planning process, the staff assists couples with every aspect of planning. For the cocktail hour, a top-shelf open bar with a specialty cocktail menu greets guests. The bride and groom can choose a specialty cocktail with the help of a mixologist on staff. Butler-passed hors d'oeuvres or a deluxe garde manger station offer delectable appetizers, such as an international and domestic cheese display, antipasto display and canapés.

All wedding receptions come with standard champagne table linens, including floor-length tablecloths, overlays and napkins. Couples can request specific napkin colors. The venue does not provide flowers or other decorations. Couples may hire outside vendors for these services and the companies must provide proof of liability insurance.

The four-course dinner begins with a champagne toast. Wine service and pre-entrée courses precede the main course. Couples can choose a seated meal or stations featuring entrees, such as poached gulf shrimp, corn bread stuffed pork loin or mini turkey club sandwiches. After dinner, the staff serves the custom wedding cake, served on a mouth-watering dessert sampler plate.

The maximum period for alcohol service at cocktail receptions is six hours.

Special requests are always welcome at West Hills Country Club. The staff makes every effort to accommodate bride and groom's requests. The following options are available at an additional cost.

• Overtime available with prior arrangement
  • Tablecloths and overlays available in alternate colors
  • Chair covers and sashes
  • Ice sculptures
  • Chocolate fondue and ice cream bar
  • Candy buffet
  • Viennese table with specialty pastries, desserts and beverages

The Wedding of Your Dreams!

You won’t find a more dramatic backdrop to host your special day. With stunning views of the golf course nestled alongside the Wallkill River, a new ballroom that is being transformed into one of the most elegant settings in the Hudson Valley, and gorgeous new outdoor accommodations.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Country Club, Historic Venue, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

121 GOLF LINKS RD, MIDDLETOWN, NY (845) 341-1899

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Alexis P

Our Wedding on 9/24/17 was AMAZING! We LOVED West Hills from the second we saw it! Our ceremony was held outdoors and our wedding was in the tent. We booked about a year and a half before our wedding and began the process working with Janelle, who left West Hills before our... Read More Wedding, and ended our process working with Krista. At first I was nervous about this transition, but Krista handled everything seamlessly! Such timely communication throughout the entire process!! Everyone at West Hills worked incredibly hard at making our day perfect wedding day go off without a Hitch (which is very hard when you have a late September "fall" wedding that turns into a 90 degree+ day!) We are SOOO glad we made the decision to have our wedding at West Hills, and can't possibly recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Cate B

I cannot say enough great things about West Hills for our October 13 wedding. I worked with Mallory throughout the whole process and she was so great. She was so responsive whenever I had questions even if I was asking them months out from the wedding date! They really know... Read More how to put on a great party as the whole night went so smoothly and was exactly what I had pictured it to be. I had also brought a decent amount of decorations myself and they were so perfectly placed to exactly how I envisioned the set up to be. We did the station style wedding and got so many compliments on how great the food was and all the different options they had to choose from. Everyone was also raving about how gorgeous and different the venue was (chandeliers inside the tent!) and how gorgeous the grounds were! We could not have been happier to work with them for the past year+ and totally recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Fiorella C

Our first experience at West Hills Country Club was 4 years ago, when our good friends were one of the first couples to get married there shortly after it opened. My husband Keith and I have been to many weddings since then and West Hills always stood out. When our time came... Read More to choose a venue, we knew that West Hills was going to be our place. Keith and I married a month ago, and the staff at West Hills surpassed our already high expectations! The level of service, attention to detail, and quality of the food was amazing. Our guests are still raving about our cocktail hour and the very attentive and accommodating staff. Our wedding coordinator, Krista was wonderful to work with. She was very flexible, always available, and able to answer all our questions. Our Maitre'D Showell was a perfectionist, which I saw when I walked into the tent and saw how he meticulously organized our escort cards. We also had the privilege of having Maria as our head waiter. I can't imagine our wedding day without Maria by our side! Aside from ensuring that my husband and I always had a fresh drink in our hands, she helped manage our families, ensured we were always where we were supposed to be, and saved my wedding dress after stepping in some wet grass. There is absolutely nothing that we would change about our wedding day, and that is not something that many people can say. Words cannot express how grateful we are to have had this amazing team on our big day. We highly recommend West Hills! - Fiorella & Keith

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Nancy S

West Hills CC exceeded all of our expectations. From the very first introduction to Mallory, the event coordinator, and seeing the venue itself, to our final meeting with the chef, Maitre d’, Michael, the owner, and management staff, the almost yearlong process was seamless.... Read More They took care of our every need, keeping all of us calm and confident. Aside from the beauty of the grounds, the elegant tent with chandeliers, the staff was professional and enjoyed what they were doing and it showed. I would recommend WHCC to anyone who asks. The wedding was fantastic!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Piti R

What can I say... WHCC was the first venue I looked at on my search and was immediately in love (despite the tent not even being up in January). My husband and I met with Mallory Mayer and I knew that I didn't want anyone else helping me on my big day. Everything was seamless... Read More and Mallory answered every question I had quickly and honestly. The day of went by so fast but the staff there was amazing. Everything I asked they did... Roxy and Melanie were angels as well as the banquet manager. The food was amazing, the grounds were stunning, and the drinks were flowing. I couldn't have asked for a better place to spend the best day of my life. You will not be let down!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Kimberly P

My husband and I got married at the ceremony site and had the reception in the tent at West Hills CC. I cannot put into words how amazing the entire night was. From the minute we booked the venue to the last second of the night, Krista, Maria, and the entire staff was... Read More absolutely amazing. They paid attention to every detail and made sure my husband and I had everything we needed the entire night. We had full use of the grounds to take amazing pictures. They provide golf carts for the bridal party, and I would definitely recommend taking pictures on the suspension bridge. It lends itself to beautiful backdrop! Our guests are still talking about not only how delicious the food was, but also about how much food there was! Not one person left hungry that's for sure! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Julie G

My husband and I had our reception at West Hills CC last weekend. We couldn't have dreamed up a better reception! From the day we first toured the grounds, all the way through to coming to get our decorations the morning after the wedding, the staff (especially Mallory) was an... Read More absolute pleasure to work with. They are beyond professional, and take care of EVERY detail for your special day! It was pouring rain throughout our wedding day, and yet thanks to West Hills CC, everything still felt perfect. We were greeted by the Maitre D the second we got out of our limo. Our bridal attendant and the rest of the staff constantly made sure everything was running smoothly. Guests were blown away by the delicious foods. Their grounds are so gorgeous that even in pouring rain, I know our pictures will be terrific. I can't praise every detail of West Hills CC enough! In fact, my parents decided to become members of the club because we had such an amazing experience. We couldn't give West Hills CC a higher recommendation!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Victoria C

West Hills CC was everything I could ask for. My husband knew of it's beauty and grounds prior to our initial visit and I was beyond impressed by my expectations. The staff was incredible both in the months leading up to our day and on our wedding. They gave of all the details... Read More and information and answered any questions I had. The service we, specifically, received during our reception was more that I could have asked for and their kindness to both out guests and family, who continued to utilize the bridal suite throughout. WHCC exceeded our expectation, by far, and I couldn't have been happier with the experience, their level of detail and care and the overall day.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Lexi D

Our wedding at West Hills Country Club was PERFECT! The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous - beautiful grounds on a golf course and a stunning, white structured tent with chandeliers and neutral colors all around. Mallory, one of the wedding coordinators, was fabulous to work... Read More with. I had question after question about anything and everything and she was quick to respond with the info I needed. I would email Mallory at any time of day/night and I was sure to have an email from her within the next day. Whatever I wanted, Mallory made it happen. Upon arriving at WHCC after our church ceremony, my husband, Tony, and I were immediately greeted with our maitre d and personal attendants of the evening; Roxi, Kayla, Janelle, and Shawell. This was a team of absolute all-stars! They led us and our bridal party to the bridal suite where a cheese and fruit platter and champagne were ready for us. They then led Tony and I to our golf cart to bring us to the most scenic views and areas of the golf course for photos. Kayla and Janelle were there every step, holding my bouquet, holding my champagne glass, carrying my gown, whatever I needed they were right there. Shawell drove us around in the golf cart and was so friendly. Throughout our photographs and pre-cocktail hour Kayla and Janelle always made sure our glasses were never empty (VERY important to us) and helped us with whatever we needed. Roxi made sure everything was running on time and smoothly around us as guests started to arrive. Throughout the entire party Roxi, Kayla, Janelle were always available to Tony and I. Roxi really ensured the entire night went according to plan and took care of everything so that I didn't even have a clue. Not only were Tony and I paid careful attention to the entire night, but our parents were as well. This really was an amazing team to run an event!! While our glasses were always full so were our stomachs - with incredible food!! To be honest, after our tasting at WHCC I wasn't overly thrilled with the food, but things were light years different at our wedding. The cocktail hour was amazing! The stations were presented beautifully and the passed hd's just kept coming and coming. While the raw bar (Hamptons Station) is an upcharge, it is worth it if you and your party like shellfish. I still have guests telling me these shrimp were the biggest they have ever seen. And the best part was when my father noticed the oysters getting very low and soon after an attendant was there replenishing it. It was great to know (and see) that it wasn't a one and done thing. WHCC made sure that as long as guests were eating, they kept coming out with it during the hour. I still have guests raving about the food at the cocktail hour! The seated dinner was also delicious - the pasta was so good and everyone's entree seemed to be perfectly cooked to their liking! I never thought I would have my wedding in a tent because I am always terrified of poor weather - and, don't you know, it poured on our wedding day. About half way through the cocktail hour it came down hard and the staff of WHCC had our tent walls down within seconds, making sure everything and everyone stayed dry. One of my bridesmaids even left her shoes outside and one of the staff members went out in the torrential downpour to get them, without even being asked! The tent is very large so even having all 150 guests inside the cocktail area there was plenty of room and space for everyone to walk, mingle, and enjoy.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Brittany J

Wow!! I don't even know where to begin! West Hills was the first venue that I looked at and I fell in love instantly. Not only is the West Hills property GORGEOUS, but I knew I had wanted to get married in an open air tent. Then I met with Mallory, and I knew right then that... Read More I needed to book my wedding there. Mallory is AMAZING at what she does and an INCREDIBLE asset to the WHCC. She is knowledgeable, honest, and personable. She made the entire planning process carefree, which is hard to do when you're planning a NY wedding from CT. A week before our wedding, I drove up to NY to have my final meeting with Mallory. I was overwhelmed and had a ton of questions about last minute details. Mallory answered every single one and assured me that I shouldn't worry about anything on the day of the wedding and that their staff would take care of it all. That's one of the things I ABSOLUTELY LOVED about WHCC. They take care of EVERYTHING! From setting up your decorations and centerpieces, to providing champagne while you and your girls get ready in their bridal suite, they don't want you to worry about anything besides getting married! :) On the day of the wedding, my bridesmaids and I got ready in their bridal suite and WHCC provided us with champagne, cheese and crackers, and fruit to munch on throughout the morning. When it was time for pictures, I met Kayla, the head server assigned to my husband and I. She is THE BEST! She held my flowers for me, held my dress up, and even sewed my dress when it ripped during pictures!! Kayla was our go - to girl throughout the entire night. Since we didn't get to enjoy any food during cocktail hour, Kayla had a spread waiting for my husband and I in the bridal suite. She had a cocktail waiting for us at the end of the aisle after our ceremony and replenished our drinks for us the entire night without us even asking. I cannot say enough about all of the things that Kayla did for us that night...she is definitely on top f her game! Roxy, the maître d, was huge in making sure that everything behind the scenes went smoothly. Guests raved about how beautiful the grounds were and how delicious the food was. One guest said that this is the only wedding that he has been to where the servers take drink orders at your table. We are so grateful for all of the staff at West Hills for making our day FLAWLESS! I feel so lucky to have been able to have my wedding at such a 5 - star venue.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Samantha H

Our wedding was a dream come true at West Hills Country Club. From the very first visit I knew it was perfect with its incredible landscape filled with waterfalls, flowers, and green grass for miles! The staff was so easy to work with and made the day stress free. I never once... Read More worried that things wouldn't go as scheduled. The staff was so attentive to our needs. From planning with Janelle, Krista, and Mallory to the day of with coordinator Roxy. Roxy and her staff were incredible and my guests had nothing but amazing things to say about them and the food. The food was delicious! Our server made sure that we always took a few bites because it was so busy at times we almost forgot to eat. Roxy was so helpful, her experience made me feel at ease all day. My husband repeatedly said to me, "they treat us like royalty - this is incredible." I think our guests also felt the love as they didn't even need to leave the table or ask for a new drink. We also had a tree nut allergy in the wedding party and they were very accommodating. He is 7 and gets very unsure if food is safe but he had no issues and enjoyed his meal just like everyone else. I cannot say enough great things about West Hills. The atmosphere, food, service, and experience were more than we ever could have imagined. My husband wants to do it all again just because he enjoyed it so much! Thank you Krista, Roxy, and the rest of the staff at West Hills!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Dina C

My son was married here and all of us could not have been more pleased. The food was delicious, and the setting was spectacular even though we had one of the coldest wettest days in June that you could imagine. Mallory did an outstanding job and the staff was wonderful. The wait... Read More service was fast , polite and efficient. This is a wonderful place to have your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Christine M

I could not have picked a more perfect place to get married. We planned our wedding from across the country and Mallory was so accommodating and willing to work with us. The outside ceremony and reception spaces are gorgeous, and were perfect for the type of wedding we wanted,... Read More not to mention the amazing photo backgrounds the whole course offers and the delicious food. My husband and I could not have been happier with the service every guest at our wedding received, and how attentive Roxy and Nina were to both of us all day long.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Melissa R

We were married on May 12 of this year. This venue is the absolute best in the area! The beauty of the golf course and elegance of the outdoor ballroom hooked us from the very beginning! Mallory was extremely easy-going and helpful throughout the entire planning process and day... Read More of - nothing was asking too much and anything we wanted could be done, all with a smile! Roxy is a pro and knows how to make things happen - Amazing! Kayla was so sweet and anything we ever could have wanted was ours on our wedding day. THANK YOU!! Our whole family is still raving about how beautiful West Hills is and how GREAT the food was! I will recommend West Hills to anyone who asks without thinking twice about it.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Nathalie Z

We were married October 20th of last year. I waited so long to write our review because we wanted to have the dust settle. Now that we have our album and video, I can tell you how phenomenal West Hills is! We went to West Hills as one of our first venues for our October... Read More wedding. Let me tell you, worst decision ever! Every venue we went to after failed in comparison to West Hills. We went on our tour and I knew on the inside this was the place my ceremony and reception would be, but I had to entertain my then fiance's notion that we see more places. After our tour, our lifesaver/consultant/enforcer, Jenelle stayed in constant contact to see where we were at. Choosing West Hills was the best decision, ever! The day of I felt like I was waited on hand and foot. The day was beautiful, our bridal suite was amazing and everything was set up impeccably! When I met Roxy, our maitre'd, she put my mind at ease. Her and her staff were fantastic! We were married 8 months ago and we are still hearing about the food, the service and the location! BEST. DAY. EVER! If you want to feel like your new husband, friends and family are the only people on the planet having great food and flawless service, West Hills is where you want to get married! Thank you for an incredible experience! Love, The Perry's

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Laura E

I wish we could give West Hills a million stars. They were AMAZING. From day one, Mallory was simply incredible. We must have exchanged a few hundred emails over two years. She remembered every detail and conversation. I told her from day one, I could not plan this wedding... Read More with out her and boy am I glad I didn't have to. She was incredibly helpful when we had some major issues and literally brought me to tears (of relief!) We can not thank her enough. Kayla and Roxy, our bridal attendant and Maitre D were awesome! Kayla literally waited on me hand and foot. Roxy and her staff - the best I have ever seen at a wedding. SO many compliments from guests about the service. My mom said she was treated like a queen. West Hills really knows and understands service. We got many compliments on the food. I only wish I wasn't so anxious so I could've eaten more. Now we wish someone we know would get married there so we can come back as guests! We love West Hills and will recommend them to any one and every one we know. They are worth every penny. You will not find another venue with the scenery, food and impeccable service offered at West Hills!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Kelly B

Where do I even begin. From the moment we stepped on the property of The West Hills County Club, it just felt like the one. My husband and I had visited probably 20 venues in 3 weeks and West Hills was the last one. The saying "save the best for last" rang true. Janelle was... Read More amazing from the moment we met her. She answered every question, made every effort to make accommodations for us, and did it all with the most genuine heart. I must have emailed her a billion times and she always got back to the me the same day. She even made room at a tasting for my husband and I, along with both of our parents, that was already sold out. The day of our wedding, it poured. But you never would have known. Every detail was taken care of. Our Maitre D, Roxy, was on top of everything and our own personal person was there with everything I needed. I got ready in the bridal suite at the venue and it was out of a fairy tale. Our ceremony had to be moved inside due to the weather and it was a seamless process from the that, to the cocktail hour, to the reception. I never had to ask were I was going or what was next because everyone was there taking care of me. The food was phenomenal, the drinks was amazing (I gave Janelle my personal recipe for peach sangria and she made it into our signature drink), and the service was impeccable. I wish I could relive my wedding day over and over. And I don't believe we would have had the amazing day that we did at any other venue. Thank you so much to Janelle, Roxy, and everyone else who made that day the best day of our lives. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Kristin S

Words cannot even describe the incredible experience we had here. Everyone from the day that we looked at the venue until the day after our wedding went above and beyond to make our wedding day the most magical day of our lives. The grounds are absolutely beautiful. The outside... Read More venue area is breathtaking. The food was phenomenal. I honestly cannot say enough great things about this venue!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Kate K

When we first saw the outdoor ballroom at West Hills, we knew that we didn't want to look anywhere else. What we didn't know at that time was how wonderful the entire staff at West Hills Country Club is. The events manager, Mallory, is not only unbelievable at her job but is... Read More also so kind, friendly and easy to work with. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, Mallory was patient, accommodating, informative, and organized, answering any and every question we had (and there were quite a few!), and fulfilling every request we made. The night of our wedding, our Maitre'd, Roxi and the bridal assistant, Kayla, were both wonderful. Roxi and Kayla were so helpful and attentive for the entire night, making sure we had everything that we could possibly want or need and doing everything to make sure that the night ran smoothly. Every bit of food, from the cocktail hour to dessert, was delicious, and the entire waitstaff was amazing. So many of our guests continue to compliment the food and waitstaff and say how blown away they were about both. Although I am biased, our wedding was fantastic, and everyone at West Hills helped make it happen. The day following our wedding, as everyone chatted about everything, my parents expressed that their only regret was that they had no other children who could also get married at West Hills Country Club!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 angela t

We are so grateful and happy we chose West Hills as our wedding venue. They truly made our wedding day a memory we will never forget. From the moment we met with Mallory we knew that we wouldn’t have to worry about a thing. Literally! She put our minds at ease and was so patient... Read More and helpful throughout the entire process. She answered every Question (multiple times) and assured us that our wedding day would be flawless . From the moment we stepped on the property at West Hills they treated us like royalty! We had drinks in our hands within seconds, Our glasses were never empty and our guest were never hungry! It was truly unbelievable. The staff is so kind, helpful, and on their A game! Nina and Roxy were the absolute best! They worked so hard to make sure that everything was how we envisioned it and were very attentive to us. We loved how Nina and Roxy took us aside to show us “first looks” of the reception, cocktail hour, and the absolutely amazing ice cream bar! West Hills went above and beyond and We cannot thank them enough for making our special day more then we ever dreamt of! Thank you Mallory, Nina, Roxy, and all the staff – We truly had the time of our lives! Angela and Dan

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 TIFFANY E

We got married on 11.6.16 at West Hills. This was probably one of the top ten best decisions in my ENTIRE life. Every single wedding guest raved about the customer service at West Hills. The food, drinks, table side service , the tent and overall appearance of West Hills was... Read More exactly what we wanted on our wedding day. Mallory, Roxy and Kayla were the absolute best. Kayla was our personal server and she kept making sure I ate. She and Roxy bustled my dress (combo of American and French bustle) and even sewed it when someone stepped on it and ripped it. I literally had nothing to worry about because West Hills handled everything. They even found a lantern for our Unity Candle when the one we purchased proved to be too small for the candle. West Hills is TOP NOTCH. I would give 100 stars if I could. Thanks so much Mallory, Roxy, Kayla and the entire WHCC Team!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Tracee A

My husband and I had our wedding reception at West Hills CC last month and couldn't have been happier. West Hills CC was the first venue we looked at and knew we didn't have to look much further...we found our dream spot. The day was perfect from the venue to the weather and... Read More the fall color on the trees. Mallory and Janelle made the entire planning process super easy and with minimum stress. They were able to accommodate all our requests and addressed all our concerns. All the items we bought to decorate for the wedding day were set up perfectly. Roxy and Kayla were fabulous and were on top of everything as well as the rest of the staff that day. We had food brought to us in the bridal suite during cocktail hour so we were able to relax before we were introduced. We were also started with our signature cocktail immediately upon arrival to the venue after our ceremony. Kayla knew exactly where to take us for photos on the gold course and took care of every little detail from holding my dress and bouquet, bustling my train, and making sure we had everything we needed. The food was above an beyond what we could have wanted and our guests are still talking about it. Our guests couldn't get over the cocktail hour and were even more impressed with dinner. The chef went above and beyond accommodating our guests allergy and food restriction needs. The wait staff was attentive to every guests and were always one step ahead to keep them happy. West Hills offers so much to a couple and their guests from amazing first class service to a phenomenal backdrop for almost any season. The entire day ran as smooth as possible from the first welcome cocktail, to the sparklers, to the late night munchies going home. West Hills was truly above and beyond what my husband and I had dreamed of. Thank for for the wedding of a lifetime! XOXOXOXOXOXO

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Lindsay L

Everything at West Hills is beautiful from the grounds to outdoor ballroom. Working with Mallory was painless and she was there to answer every question and take care of our last minute changes. She made our wedding planning process the least stressful as possible. Chef Patrick... Read More and his staff were amazing. Our guests are still raving about the food. West Hills has the total package. They truely made our wedding day a dream come true.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jacqueline K

Two months after my wedding and guest still comment on how amazing of a time they had at West Hills Country Club. A week after the wedding, my parents received two thank you letter from friends. thanking them for the invite to on of the best weddings they had ever been to. The... Read More tent at West Hills truly makes the venue standout. Decorated with modern fixtures and simple yet stunning waterfalls, West Hills Country Club stands in a class of its own. It was everything my husband and I wanted modern and sophisticated, and most importantly no gold chandlers, chairs, or wall paper! Most guests commented on how beautiful the grounds are and not only was the cocktail hour fantastic, the dinner was equally delicious ( an anomaly to other venues they say). The grounds were stunning, meticulously cleaned and beautifully decorated. The cocktail hour was filled with stations creatively decorated,overflowing with beautifully presented food. Servers where everywhere passing out plated food, making sure no guest went hungry. As quickly as the food was consumed it was cleaned up. Dinner lived up to the hype of cocktail hour. One guest informed me they had the best filet mignon they had ever had. Dinner was a full meal, not a piece of meat with a few vegetables but a full size meal. As if they weren't stuffed already, the Viennese hour rolled around. Desserts filled the room, guests returned to their seats with plates and bowls of their favorite sweet or salty treats. Helping create the wedding of our dreams was the incredible staff. Mallory, the Event Manager, was fantastic. For the year and a half leading up to the wedding, Mallory was beyond helpful. Answering all my questions in a timely fashion, she always made me feel that I was the only bride she was working with. Professional and welcoming, Mallory was invested and truly cared that my wedding day was everything and more my husband and I had dreamed of. On the day of the wedding, Roxy, the bridal attendant, was always by my side. She thought of things for me before I thought of them myself. Shawell, the Banquet Manager, was equally amazing. The wedding went smoothly, the servers never left a water glass empty or a dirty dish on the table. West Hills Country Club truly went above and beyond every expectation my husband and I had.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Joe D

My wife and I got married at West Hills in July. It was a beautiful summer day. There was a warm breeze that blew through the area which kept it cool and allowed us to roll up the tent sides after the sun went down. Mallory made the entire planning process super easy. Nina,... Read More Roxy, Shawell and the rest of the team provided awesome service the day of. The guests are still raving about the food and service. We are so happy with our decision to get married at West Hills and would highly recommend this venues to others.