White Chimneys Estate

Let us create the wedding of your dreams with Old World elegance in an early American setting. Our pergola and Rose Garden are ready to host you and your guests. Come. Sit by the fountain. Smell the roses. Let’s decide how you will spend the most memorable day of your life. Dreams do come true!

Garden, Estate, Historic Venue

5117 Lincoln Hwy , Gap, PA (717) 442-1037
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

White Chimneys is the perfect place for your special day. Our guests are still RAVING about the amazing setting for our wedding. Our wedding was in late June and the grounds were just so spectacular, we really didn’t need to add much to the outdoor beauty. Jessica has a... Read More variety of fun furnishing pieces inside the barn. We used her antique oven to display our cupcakes and it was just perfect. A few of my other friends have had rustic weddings at other Lancaster and Chester County venues and they were impressed with all White Chimneys had to offer. I KNOW we got our money’s worth! No hidden fees either, which is rare. Throughout the planning process, Jessica was in touch to answer my questions and allowed me to check out the property when I wanted. And with all of the planning that goes along with a wedding, something is bound to go wrong. A bit before the ceremony, Jessica noticed that the bartender that I had hired had yet to arrive. She immediately got on the phone and found a contact who was able to come bartend for us (on a Saturday night) right away. Talk about a lifesaver! My husband and I enjoyed watching everyone have a blast at White Chimneys. From the dance party on the patio under the tent, to the folks who enjoyed the quieter, cooler tables inside the barn, to the folks taking in the sunset and scenery of courtyard, White Chimneys is truly one of a kind.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Erin M

My wife and I were married at White Chimneys on June 10th, 2016. It exceeded all of our expectations. Jessica, the owner, was a great host and I highly recommend this venue. Our wedding was on a Friday afternoon. Since no wedding had been booked for Thursday (6/9), we were... Read More allowed to come in and set everything up the day before. This was a huge benefit to us as Friday became a relaxation day instead of a stressful one. We held a rehearsal dinner at the venue Thursday evening, which Jessica happily allowed at no extra cost to us. As we arrived on Thursday, Jessica and her crew were working hard landscaping and prepping the gardens for our wedding Friday. They were out there all day in 90 degree weather edging and mulching. Everything was immaculate - they did a fantastic job. We arrived early Friday morning to finish up the small details. Jessica was readily available and answered any and all questions we had. The wedding was perfect. Everyone had a blast. No drama, no problems. It couldn't have gone any better! I have read a few negative reviews on this venue and Jessica personally - It seems as though some people may have misunderstood, or misinterpreted the owner's role here. From day 1 when we visited the venue, everything was extremely clear to us. She is NOT a coordinator... she just merely owns the property. Her down-to-earth, straight forward personality was refreshing to us as most venues/hosts can be stuffy and uptight. Jessica is a straight shooter who will give you her professional opinion (which was very helpful) if she feels it can be done better/easier/faster. We loved working with her. Highly recommend this venue!

wonderful location and staff

Reviewed on 11/26/2013 Bethany M

I am a control freak as I bride and would have never believed that my vision would make sense to anyone else but me! Then I met Jessica and I felt so much better about planning a wedding!!! a rough road to travel with planning everything myself but I had such an awesome location... Read More and am so happy that I pick such a historic place!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Jessie S

This venue was breathtaking. I was told there would be no coordinator on site, which was fine with me since I was planning my entire wedding anyway. However, the owner, Jessica, was extremely helpful when booking the venue, responding super quickly to emails with my questions,... Read More and was thorough when it came down to the last minute details. Her sister, Miriam, was there on the day of our wedding and she was a gem! The barn and bridal cottage was air conditioned, which was a big plus for us when it came to a wedding at the end of July! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Rachel M

We just had our wedding reception here and it was beautiful! The grounds and refurbished barn are breathtaking and all of our guests loved how unique it was. The tented dancing and cocktail area was perfect. We were able to be outside without worrying about any rain in the... Read More forecast. Jessica was a great help the day of our wedding. She made great recommendations leading up to the wedding, and went above and beyond the day of the wedding. We loved that is was more diy and that we could bring in our own vendors and alcohol. The grounds we gorgeous despite being rainy the day before. Our photographer had a field day with backdrops. It is truly a hidden treasure! Thank you Jessica for making our day one we will never forget!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015

Although this location is beautiful, I have to rate it so poorly. The wedding cordinator for this venue was not helpful at all. During rehearsal, she was not on location to help assist. The morning of the wedding, she was just as helpful as the day before.. being that the... Read More wedding was in June it was 80 some degrees, and we got ready in a small cottage with no AC, and after we were finished getting ready, the wedding cordinator put in a window AC unit. She also didn't help set up for the wedding, when asked to do some things, it didn't happen so the bridesmaids were doing it 30 minutes before the ceremony. It's such a shame because this place has so much potential, it's beautiful but it's lacking management and control.

2015-06-16T21:12:03 Response from the vendor

I am so very sorry to have not met your expectations. White Chimneys does not have a wedding coordinator and is always very clear to the bride and groom that they may hire a coordinator if they wish. The officiant typically oversees rehearsals, not the... Read Less Read More

Beautiful Venue, But a Little Disappointed

Reviewed on 6/16/2015

I recently had my wedding at White Chimneys. I absolutely loved my wedding and the venue is gorgeous. However, the customer service is horrible. The owner, Jessica, did not make herself available to me in person or via email. I would have to send her three to four emails before... Read More getting a response. On the evening of the rehearsal, she was nowhere to be found, even though she knew what time we would be rehearsing. On the morning of the wedding, I (the bride) walked in and she did not even say hello to me. We got ready in the bridal cottage, and it wasn't until everyone was ready that she came in and offered to put in the AC unit. She came back one more time to send us all down the aisle for the ceremony, and I did not see her again for the rest of the night. It is unfortunate to have such a beautiful venue with an owner who does not seem to care about what she does, or how she treats others.

2015-06-16T21:20:05 Response from the vendor

B, I am so sorry to have disappointed you so deeply. I wish that you had approached me sooner than this. As the venue owner, I do not oversee the rehearsals. Typically, your officiant does the rehearsals because they are performing the actual ceremony. On... Read Less Read More

Very rude owner

Reviewed on 5/20/2014 Heather S

The venue is beautiful however, the hospitality is lacking. The woman (Jessica) that runs the venue is rude and lacking professionalism. The place is by appointment only and don't dare stop in for a packet of information because it is her "private residence". There is no... Read More indication that this place is a residence. NO sign that says by appointment only. Even the venues webpage is not listed as by appointment only. She makes you feel belittled and even stated "do you just drop in on every venue". I have heard people rave about white chimneys however, I can say I was not in the least impressed.

2015-06-16T21:06:44 Response from the vendor

I deeply regret having not met your expectations. I take your suggestions seriously, and will expedite changes to the website and future marketing materials. Thank you.

wedding venue

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Christina S

Exactly what my husband and I were looking for! The venue to very accommodating, one thing I like is that you are not limited to using a caterer they choose. Grounds and barn are beautiful!!!

Excellent

Reviewed on 12/01/2013 Ashley M

My husband and I found White Chimney's at a wedding show and fell in love. Jessica and Anthony LaCorte could not have been more welcoming or helpful. We were able to meet with Jessica several times before the wedding to iron out the details. We were able to set everything up on... Read More Friday and everything went off without a hitch the day of the wedding. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and wowed all our family and friends. For what they have the price is excellent in comparison to similar types of venues. We recommend them to anyone who is asking for a nice place to get married. We don't regret it at all.

love it

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Lisa E

We had everything here they just expended and it's so pretty. We could not have asked for a better day.

jessica

Reviewed on 6/12/2013 Jessica D

The property is gorgeous! Jessica was very helpful with renting chairs & extra tables. There is a beautiful back up plan if it rains & you are unable to have the ceremony outside. We had about 180 guest & had to seat 4 tables on the dance floor - was okay but had to move the... Read More tables after the meal. Great location, total Lancaster County, lots of photo ops!