White Eagle Events & Convention Center

White Eagle invites anyone that has been affected by the closing/bankruptcy of Pretty in Pink Entertainment in Chicago, to please give us a call. We have 4 different venues within our portfolio and have already assisted several couples from this closure. Please contact us at (847) 647-0660. A spectacular venue for weddings; conventions; corporate events and any celebration! White Eagle offers simple yet elegant décor, delicious dining -- whatever your needs, our accomplished staff is ready to help you create the experience of a lifetime.

Ballroom, Historic Venue

6839 N Milwaukee Avenue, Niles, IL (312) 307-3111

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Samantha L

We went to a wedding at White Eagle last weekend and it could not have been better. Now that I am engaged and watching every last detail of any event I go to, I have been raving about the food and service there. My fiance' ordered the steak and it was cooked perfectly, which I... Read More think is hard to do for large groups. I had the chicken served with a fancy potato presentation that made me want to lick my plate! Our server was so nice and kept our glasses filled without asking. I can't say enough great things!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Lisa K

This venue was amazing! The dedicated staff, the food and the attention to detail were nothing short or amazing! I will definitely recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Michelle S

Thank you so much to all the staff at the White Eagle! It was a wonderful experience and a magical day for my daughter! The decor, food, and staff was perfect!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Nova B

We loved the setting, environment, and overall feel of the venue for our wedding reception. We also heard many compliments from guests about how great the food was. We would definitely recommend White Eagle to anyone looking for a venue to hold their Wedding Reception!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Frankie G

Absolutely fantastic service and accommodations all the way around! Checked every box on every level and the attention to detail was second to none! White Eagle Events boasts specatular family-oriented service, great food and a lovely staff! Recommend highly!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Omara C

White Eagle has always been such a tradition in our family. When we started looking for a venue we visited the White Eagle and were invited to attend their company food tasting. Their new (& old) menu options are amazing! So many great choices. We are so excited for our day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Judy P

The food here is absolutely fantastic! This place is affordable and from the sales directors to the staff, they make sure that every detail is attended to. If you are looking for an affordable venue with seriously the best food & white glove service staff, call these guys!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Suzanne K

I attended a funeral here and it was such a lovely event. The food and staff were fabulous.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Sarah W

I am headed in to sign my reception contract this week and am giving White Eagle FIVE STARS already! We shopped around for weeks and the whole process was intimidating until we sat down with our sales manager at White Eagle. She broke down our budget line-for-line so that we... Read More could really examine what we were paying for. They even tweaked the packages a little for us so that we were able to fit within our desired price. I am so relieved that we are going to have our special day at a place that took the time to really understand our needs and worked with us to create an affordable package.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Bindi P

The entire team at White Eagle did an absolutely splendid job in organizing, coordinating, and implementing our wedding to perfection. Their customer service was impeccable, and I still have guests complimenting me on the kindness and professionalism of the staff. I would... Read More recommend White Eagle to all newly engaged couples looking for a down to earth venue that always puts its clients first.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Jennifer N

Absolutely love this place! Great food, great staff!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Raina L

Food is absolutely delicious here. Staff is extremely kind and professional. I attended a funeral luncheon here last week and everything was really fantastic, especially for such an emotional and stressful day.

Meet The Manager