Book Your Wedding with White House Mansion

A BACKYARD IN TULSA, OK

The White House Mansion in Tulsa, Oklahoma, invites couples to explore this sophisticated wedding venue for their upcoming ceremony and reception. The historic mansion provides lovely indoor options for a classical wedding event, accommodating up to 300 guests. Outdoor events are right at home at the White House Mansion as well.

The Ballroom. Vaulted ceilings and distinctive woodworking set the stage for a splendid affair in the ballroom. Renovated with reclaimed wood from an old bowling alley, the ballroom is a recent addition to the mansion.

The Solarium. Walls of windows flood this space with abundant natural light, allowing lovely views of the grounds. The architecture is simple and tasteful with whispered tones of the mansion's past.

The Fiesta Plaza. A gazebo marks the spot where bride and groom exchange vows on the Fiesta Plaza. An open-air ceremony in this space surrounds the couple with the graceful mansion landscaping.

On the Grounds. The covered patio appeals to many brides and grooms when planning an outdoor ceremony and the lawns of the White House Mansion offer grand opportunities for open-air events. In additional The Fiesta Plaza, choose from the front lawn or a wooded glen to exchange your vows.

Southern hospitality and excellent service are hallmarks of events held at White House Mansion. The attentive staff, ever-charming and courteous, attends to every important detail to ensure that your wedding day is flawless.

The standard event time for evening events is eight hours and daytime events are six. The venue is available between 7:30 a.m. and midnight. Events held at White House Mansion include a number of amenities. The venue provides up to 300 chairs for both ceremonies and receptions. The facility also provides 25 round tables and six rectangular tables. If your event guest list is less than 120, the venue provides all setup, breakdown and cleanup services.

At the White House Mansion, your wedding event services are fully customizable. You are free to hire your own vendors for catering, beverage service, flowers, decor, photography and entertainment. The facility's liquor policy requires licensed and insured bartenders for alcohol service. The staff has compiled a list of preferred vendors if you need help choosing your service providers. On-site parking is available to accommodate events with 200 guests or more.

Flexibility is inherent with the White House Mansion and its staff. Since the team understands that you are designing a wedding to fit your unique tastes and wishes, special requests are welcome. A number of extra services are also available to streamline your event.

• Secure the service of an on-site coordinator to assist you with prior planning and day-of coordination
  • Venue can also provide florist and DJ services
  • Add white tablecloths to your package
  • Schedule setup, breakdown and cleanup services for larger events
  • Add additional time to your event

Romatic Weddings at a Charming, Historical Mansion

This hidden treasure of Tulsa is situation on 5 acres of land, one mile off highway I-75. This historic mansion offers the country setting without driving the distance. Ballroom and Reception area are wide-open with lots of windows. Gorgeous ambiance around the mansion. Enclosed sunroom offers worry-free indoor weddings and receptions. Magnificant Ballroom with beautiful wood floor for dancing! Multiple choices for outdoor wedding and reception. Stunning ascent lighting inside and outside. Customers can bring in their food, liquors and caterers and other vendors. Spacious and comfy bridal rooms. We partners with many vendors offering superb services. We also offer wedding planning, day of coordination, wedding and food staff services. 300 cars parking lot to save you money on valet.

Backyard, Ballroom, Country Club, Estate, Historic Venue, Park

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Transportation

1 West 81st Street, Tulsa, OK (918) 313-0808

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 debbie M

We held my Daughter’s wedding at the White House Mansion during July, 2017. We could not have been happier. Heard from so many of our guests how happy their wedding was and how pretty the WHM was. The new area for the actual ceremony felt perfect for a marriage and was so... Read More pretty. (And how nice to have this area since this was a very hot summer day!) Julia is lovely to work with, and we were so glad that we had Karen, first, to help us with vendors and planning since we were not from the area (and all vendors worked out so well!) and second, to help us with just about Everything on the wedding day! She is wonderful! The White House Mansion was everything we wanted for the wedding. It was pretty without being pretentious and it was formal without being phony (thinking of big, cold catering halls). The upstairs area for pre-ceremony dressing with family and bridal party was pretty. The grounds allow for so many photo opportunities. In short, we were so happy with the Wedding Day at the White House Mansion and would absolutely recommend the White House Mansion for holding your event!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017

My son and my daughter in law were married at the White House Mansion on Friday. Julia and Karen and the staff were terrific. I had several of our guests comment on how smooth the event went and how professional it was conducted. They managed our needs with great care and I... Read More am so grateful to them. The wait staff were always present checking to see if they could help with anything. We had purchased ice cream and after lunch they brought the ice cream out to the guests. This was a wonderful experience for my family. I will recommend the White House Mansion to others. Thank you again for the wonderful memories.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Pam B

The White House Mansion's owner Julia and Karen, day of planner, helped make my daughter and new son-in-law's wedding day absolutely perfect. The White House mansion setting is just lovely, and on May 21 we were able to have a comfortable evening ceremony outdoors, though if... Read More the weather had turned iffy, it would have been a quick transition to a beautiful indoor space. We used nearly all vendors recommended by White House Mansion, and they didn't disappoint. Our bride and groom wanted a small wedding of mainly family members, keeping the total number just under 50. The White House was a cozy, comfortable venue for our casual group including several babies and toddlers. Once we arrived with the bride and some of the reception decorations, Julia, Karen, and staff took over and--having listened carefully to the bride & groom's design ideas--set everything up perfectly. It was like magical elves took over! As mother of the bride, I thought I'd be stressed over the details, but that was not the case. Even I was able to relax and truly enjoy the celebration, and I'm personally so very thankful for that. All spaces inside and outside were aesthetically pleasing and also quite practical. We could have had 5-6 times as many guests, and the venue would have accommodated that size group well, too. The flowers were by Flowergirls of Tulsa, photography by Epic, music and sound system by DJ Connections. Bartender and servers were provided as part of the White House staff. Andolini's on Cherry Street catered pizza, pasta, and salad, while Merritt's delivered the cakes. Equipment rentals (china, crystal, flatware, linens) were mainly from ABCO Rentals, though Flowergirls provided table runners and reception chair decorative ties. The wedding colors were pink and peach with navy accents, all of which worked well for the setting and the month of May. Because we had some grandparents and others with mobility issues, we were happy to find a venue with parking close at hand that would accommodate both the wedding ceremony and the reception. Several guests mentioned appreciating the accessibility afforded by a ramp entrance. Our photographs remind us again and again how happy the wedding day was and how glad we are to have booked at the White House mansion. It gave us everything we wanted and more, including an outdoor ceremony, an indoor reception with dancing and an open bar, a lovely and comfortable dressing suite, and a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The house itself photographs very well, and the way it is lighted at night makes it even more stunning. We considered several Tulsa area venues, but we know the White House Mansion was just right for our family. The bride and groom thanked us (bride's parents) for making their wedding day perfect. It doesn't get better than that!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

White House Mansion is a terrific place for a wedding reception. It's comfortable elegance is warm, inviting, and refined. Julia does an amazing job of assisting and facilitating all plans and making sure that nothing has been forgotten or unprepared for. I highly recommend... Read More this facility to anyone planning a wedding and/or reception. The wedding I planned could not have gone smoother or been more beautiful anywhere else thanks to the beauty of the facility and the help of Julia.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

I had my wedding at WHM and it was beautiful. The venue is perfect and I loved that we were able to have the wedding and the reception all at one place. Julia and Karen are wonderful to work with and very helpful. They worked non-stop to make sure the day was perfect for us.... Read More I would highly recommend this venue for your special day.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

Julia and the staff at the White House Mansion provide a beautiful venue and are most accommodating! We love having our event at the White House Mansion!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Christine S

This was the best place to get married at! Julia and Karen were absolutely fantastic in helping me prepare for my big day. There was plenty of space and had such a unique charm. The decorations were beautiful and the lighting was exquisite. 100% would and have recommended this... Read More place to others who are looking for a venue to get married or host any event. Thank you again ladies for such an amazing time!!! White House Mansion is THE perfect venue!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Alex K

We loved the White House Masion! We had our service outside and the reception indoors and everything was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Vicky M

The White House Mansion was the absolute most perfect and most beautiful place I was able to get married at. I had absolutely no stress and no worries when it came to the day of.. Julia and her team work with you on anything you need help with. They truly care about your big... Read More day! They helped with everything. From the set up.. to the flow of everything.. to the clean up!! I couldn't have been more happy with them on my wedding day. The place itself was worth it but the team they have topped it off with my satisfaction. I would definitely recommend someone getting married here or having a grand party! Thank you White House Mansion for making my wedding day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Taylor C

The best venue, Julia and Karen were so helpful and everything I dreamed of became a reality. I never had one bad moment thoughout the wedding process because of these women.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kim H

We hosted my fathers 80th surprise birthday at the White House Mansion and the entire experience was absolutely wonderful! The accommodations were first class and the staff was friendly and willing to help in every area needed. The catering company they recommended was perfect... Read More for our event as well. Overall, we had an exceptional experience and would highly recommend the White House Mansion for any event!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jenny E

Julia was wonderful as well as her coordinator. Everything went off without any issues. I would highly recommend this venue for any occasion. It has just the right amount of class.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Raymond M

What a great job that Julia and Karen did for our daughter's wedding. My wife and I were so concerned living in South Florida and giving a wedding 1400 miles away but these two ladies made the event better than we could imagine! We loved the venue and everyone they recommended... Read More as vendors!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Lesley W

As the mother of the bride, I cannot thank the White House Staff, especially Karen, their wedding coordinator, enough. This facility was absolutely gorgeous, and they went above and beyond in making sure my daughter's wedding was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jaime F

Our wedding was outstanding because of the White House Mansion! The venue is gorgeous and the staff were absolutely top-notch! And I cannot say enough positive things about Karen, the wedding coordinator. They truly made our wedding beautiful, memorable, and unforgettable!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jerry S

Julia and her staff were awesome. We hired them as a planner as well and it was perfect. Great night. Great fun and great spot to get married! Beautiful for pictures, plenty of room for fun and huge dance floor

Reviewed on 10/27/2017

We recently held my daighter’s rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception dinner at White House Mansion. I cannot day enough good things about the venue as well as the coordinator, Karen and owner Julia. I’d give 10 stars if it were an option.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Jenny R

The White House Mansion is a gorgeous venue with tremendous character and uniqueness. If you are looking for a venue with a quaint intimate setting, but roomy and able to comfortably accommodate your guests, this is definitely the venue for you! We hosted our wedding here in... Read More September of 2017 and it was absolutely beautiful. Everything went extremely smoothly and the day was perfect. Julia, the owner of the mansion is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet, she helped insure that all the details were taken care of. Her team of professional staff really added so much to our day! They were very helpful in attending to all our needs during our special day. The Mansion is absolutely stunning with endless amounts of character and details. The history contained in the mansion is incredible. We re so happy we chose White House Mansion as our venue! It truly made our special day a DREAM come true!!! I would recommend this venue for sure!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Kathleen C

After receiving a tour confirmation from the venue, they forgot and left us waiting 30+ minutes without answering calls or texts from the grounds keeper, who was kind enough to let us in to explore out of the heat. Apart from that, the outside of the house needs repairs (like... Read More new siding and a coat of paint), the clearance for the stairs is extremely low (I'm 5'7" and in flats the top of my head could graze the ceiling, so in heels with my hair up and veil on I'd have to duck to clear it), the bridal and groom's rooms were both upstairs (so lots of chances to conk your head). The piano was for display only (unfortunate since my fiance plays piano). And last but not least it's right across from a local airport so if you're considering an outdoor wedding you might need to think about that. If you can see past that, the outside was well kept, the outdoor area for the ceremony was paved (so no worries if it rains the day before) but there is no shade, the reception hall was beautiful and spacious with lots of natural lighting.

2017-09-12T12:28:07 Response from the vendor

Hi Kathleen, Your compliments of our manicured lawn, spacious Ballroom and sunroom with lots of windows are greatly appreciated. Indeed, customers are able to enjoy the outdoor feel with the indoor comfort. The natural lighting is also good for taking photos. Thanks to my staff,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Rhiannon S

Very cool place for my wedding. Julia was easy to work with and always very easy to get ahold of. She has a couple rules to follow, but they are all respectable. I had a very smooth wedding and the planning went smooth as well.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Adam G

Karen and Julia are the bests hosts anyone could ask for. Their hospitality is first rate & they repeatedly went out of their way to make our event a success. This was our second year hosting a masquerade ball for 200 people at the White House Mansion, and the venue is quickly... Read More becoming a crowd favorite. We will certainly be back next year..

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Darcy T

We had our New Year's Eve wedding at the White House Mansion. The location is perfect since it is in the city limits with nearby highway access and is close to hotels, restaurants, and nearby shopping. The prices for the venue are very reasonable and they are willing to help... Read More make sure that you get everything that you want and need. The owners are extremely helpful with answering questions and even stuck around on the actual wedding day to help then too. Overall, the venue is beautiful and the owner helped make sure that things ran very smoothly for us and that guests, family, and wedding party were all happy.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rapha N

White House Mansion was everything we were searching for. From the picture perfect grounds, to the perfectly decorated rooms. Julia was a delight to work with, and incredibly helpful. She worked tirelessly to make sure we had the perfect night. I cannot recommend the White... Read More House Mansion enough!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Angela M

My daughter was married at the White House Mansion on 10-26-2016. The cost of the venue was affordable. The Mansion provides a very charming and romantic atmosphere. Everything ran smoothly. The staff was very helpful from the beginning to the end. We are very pleased with... Read More our experience and highly recommend the White House Mansion.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lynn P

My granddaughter was married at the White House Mansion last weekend. I was very impressed with the Mansion and the grounds. It was a wonderful place to have a wedding. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The Mansion is beautiful. The outside lighting helps provide a... Read More very romantic setting. The entire experience was perfect.

Julia Kwok

- Professor of Finance at Northeastern State University - Executive Officer of Southwest Case Research Association - Ex-officials of Southwestern Finance Association - Women of Distinction Award by Tulsa Journal of Business and Legal News - FBD Outstanding Educator Award by Southwestern Finance Association - Member of Better Business Bureau, Tulsa and Southwest Tulsa Chamber of Commerce, Financial Management Association, Southern Finance Association, Oklahoma Business Ethics Consortium, Tulsa Town Hall, Golden Key Honor Society, Beta Gamma Sigma and Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society.