A Unique Blend of Traditional and Creative Cuisine

White's Catering has combined over fifty years of experience in the Boston area with fresh and innovative ideas for the Cape. We have just celebrated our 20th year of catering on Cape Cod. Whether it is a formal black tie event or a small intimate family gathering, we will treat each event with the detail and dedication you deserve. You may select any dishes from our menu or let our chef create a special menu for you that appeals to your tastes and needs. All our food is delicious and homemade. Our chef uses only the freshest local native seafood and produce whenever possible. We are full service caterers and provide tasteful food and superb service for the most memorable Wedding Receptions, as well as all other types of functions.

Cuisine

Hawaiian, Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, American, French, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Thai

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Chef Stations, Family Style, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 katy e

We had our wedding catered by White's Catering and we couldn't be happier! Bobby and his crew did such a wonderful job! From the planning process to the main event - Bobby made us feel comfortable and reassured that the big day would run smooth and be amazing. He went above... Read More and beyond just catering, he helped with the tent and rental logistics. He made all the necessary calls to the vendors and made sure everything was in place. When it came to the big day - his staff was professional and friendly. The food was absolutely delicious - so many of our guest commented on how great the food was. We were so happy with White's Catering and recommend to anyone planning a wedding on the Cape! Thanks Bobby!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Chelsea M

I hired Bob for my wedding September 30, 2017. I had communicated with many caterers before speaking with Bob, I knew right off the bat he was the one for our wedding. He is personable, has a fair rate, and will act as a coordinator the day of the wedding to make sure everything... Read More goes smoothly. I have to say it was a true pleasure working with Bob, the food was outstanding and people are still talking about it. Thank you Bob! We will be using your services again should I need a caterer!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Liz M

We hired Bob to cater the rehearsal dinner (9/9/2017) for our son's wedding. It was pleasure to deal with him. He was very professional and his food was delicious. He made sure everything ran on time which was important because we had a welcome party after the dinner. I... Read More highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 M J

White's Catering did an amazing job catering our wedding. Bob was very detailed oriented and managed the catering from start to finish .The wait staff to great care of us and our guests . The food was delicious food and we received exceptional service. We highly recommend... Read More White's Catering .

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Belinda H

We heartily endorse White’s Catering following a spectacular outdoor wedding. Our daughter announced her decision to be married in the garden of our 1780 Wellfleet cottage in March, and we were fortunate indeed that Bob Oldsman, and his team, were available for her September... Read More celebration. Bob met with us to conduct a site evaluation and go over menu options early in the process, and then again to finalize the logistics and timing for our meal. Scrupulous planning and attention to detail started in March, and carried through a fabulous meal of beef tips in pinot noir and macadamia encrusted haddock, concluding with meticulous clean up by the team. Throughout Bob worked closely with Undercover Tent, who achieved the same standard of excellence in communication, preparation, and execution of our event. We are confident that anyone turning to White’s Catering for an important affair will emerge both delighted and well fed from the experience.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Rachel W

White's Catering did an amazing job catering my wedding. Bobby went above and beyond to make sure things went off perfectly! I definitely recommend the delicious food and exceptional service. White's Catering goes above and beyond.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Susan S

Organization and Great Food! We hired Bob for my daughter's wedding held at our home in Brewster. We had 140 guests and 8 children attend. The menu choices were varied and reasonable. Bob assisted with the planning. As part of his process he also meets with you the week before... Read More to review everything and his organization helped us be organized. He went above and beyond by being on site for tent installation and furniture placement. He was at the site again the day before the wedding to make sure everything was set. We ended up with a buffet with fish, tenderloin, and pasta. We also had passed hor's d'oeuvres and a plated salad. He also met any dietary requests and accommodated our vegan, vegetarian and gluten free guests. The ceremony itself ran late due to bus issues and Bob was in constant communication regarding timing to make sure the food, especially the tenderloin, was not overcooked. The food was delicious and I have received many compliments. Bob was helpful with references, professionally accepted our decision to use other vendors and was a pleasure to work with. I may be hiring him again next year for our other daughter's wedding and to me there is no better endorsement.

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Katie T

Bob is the best! We used White's catering for my stepson's wedding on July 15, 2017. From start to finish, Bob was attentive extremely detail oriented and helpful no matter what the issue or budget considerations. I love that he took the lead in coordinating several other... Read More vendors to make sure the evening went perfectly, which it did! Food was great, staff was lovely and helpful, and several people remarked it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Having hosted the reception at our home, it was crucial that we felt like everything would be perfect when we arrived after the ceremony. It was in spades! White's delivered. Thanks!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Mary C

We hired Bob for a backyard wedding this past July and overall the experience was sub-par what should be expected from a vendor whose services were being paid for! When I initiated contact with Bob I was given a quote for a 90 person buffet versus a 90 person plated dinner... Read More (which he said was something they offered). Later on that month after reviewing and comparing other vendor prices, we decided to go with his services and my MIL called him and was given a completely different quote- not in our favor. I decided to call him back and ask about the discrepancy of pricing from the last time that we had spoke. When I brought up my notes and read back the food list for the event and broke down the prices that I was given from him originally I was told that I was correct and that it was noted differently in his notebook from someone elses wedding. I thought okay, mistakes happen! Back on schedule. I told Bob that we decided to go with a plated dinner for our wedding of 90 people. He said it was doable- but that it would be a lot more work for him and his staff (who are paid to do this) and pushily suggested that a buffet was something I should strongly consider (was he not confident in their ability or the work the event entailed?). Needless to say, we took Bob's word for it and went with the buffet. When I asked when we could do a food tasting I was told that that they do not offer food tasting and do not supply any of the plates/silverware and that I would just have to "trust him". Nervously I agreed. The food ended up being okay, nothing outside of ordinary but nothing to complain about either- so I suppose that for the value of the food it was worth it since he has very competitive pricing. Insert minor kinks along the way up until the wedding here since I do not have enough space to thoroughly explain our experience! Anyway, the wedding ended up going smoothly and everything was beautiful and worked out great! The service was attentive! At the end of the evening after the night was winding down and the service was about to leave I proceeded to thank Bob for how the night went smoothly and how much I appreciated the service for our wedding. He proceeded to say "well you weren't the easiest bride to deal with..."...I replied (IN MY WEDDING DRESS ON MY WEDDING NIGHT) "...Excuse me?!? All I was ever difficult about this entire process was trying to get services that you offer made available for the wedding...Totally offended. How unprofessional. Then he proceeded to ask if he could use me as a reference!!! Baffled. I got over it quickly and enjoyed the rest of the night of course! Flash forward one week. My husband and I get a phone call from the FIL and MIL angrily stating that the trash had not been separated or removed from the premises and that there were maggots that they were picking through as a result. I apologized for Bob's services which included trash removal and told them that he should definitely be contacted about it. I was then blamed for having chosen such a caterer for the event and have been on the rocks with them ever since. Would only recommend his services if you are on a tight budget and are willing to be very flexible with the way that you envision your wedding/event.

2017-09-26T17:19:39 Response from the vendor

The review currently directly above this one was written by the host and mother-in-law of the bride who wrote this negative review. Her review represents the truthful interpretation of her sons wonderful wedding reception. I pride myself in my professionalism, attention to detail and amazing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Molly R

We hired Bob to cater our 7/29/17 backyard wedding. We are still getting hearing from guests about how great the dinner was! Bob provided us with hundreds of options for the apps and the meal. We had an hour of passed apps highlighting our favorite foods and then a buffet meal... Read More featuring pulled pork sandwiches and fish tacos with all the necessary accoutrements. We were happy to eat the leftovers the next day. Bob's team made sure everyone was served quickly and did a great job from set up to clean up. We highly recommend White's Catering and plan on using him again for any future catered events.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Alex D

Awesome, awesome, awesome! These guys knocked it out of the park. From the first discussion on the phone when considering to book, all the way through to the end. Bob @ White's and his staff were outstanding. Fortunately, no serious issues arose, but any smaller ones were... Read More quickly handled with care. And the food was AWESOME! I would recommend White's Catering to anyone needing a catering service on Cape Cod.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Alida C

One of the first reasons that lead us to go with Whites catering is because of the manager Bob Oldsman. Bob responded to us quickly and was so friendly when answering our first questions while we were still searching for the right caterer. Lucky for us we got Bob too because... Read More he just made everything so fun and easy to plan from start to finish! I am 100% confidence our wedding day was made better by having Whites Catering. All the guests loved loved LOVED the food. We had a cheese and bread table and 4 passed hor's ds which were the Clam Chowder shots, coconut chicken skewers, bruchetta, and mac and cheese balls. All of them were amazing!!!!! The chowder shots were so much fun and all the out of town guests not from the cape just loved them! And for our entrees we hade southwestern chicken breast and Asian flare steak tips. Both were unbelievably tender and flavorful. And unrelated to the food service , Bob helped make sure we stayed on our timeline and every major event( cake cutting, first dance, parents dance, etc ) were on time and done right. We are so happy to have had Bob and his staff help us make our day so special. I would highly recommend Whites Catering to all!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Katey G

Bob did an amazing job catering our wedding! Incredibly delicious food, great wait staff, attention to every detail from start to finish. Worked with all of our vendors to ensure smooth transitions throughout the evening

Delicious food!

Reviewed on 12/26/2015 Dani S

Everything was amazing about the food at our wedding! Being in the business for a long time, owner Bobby Oldsman knows everything about making guests happy and satisfied! I know we couldn't have done it without the help and professional advice we got from Bobby! Everyone was... Read More saying how good all the food was for a long time after our wedding, and we totally agree.

Great Food & Great Service!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

Bobby O and his crew did an incredible job catering my wedding and the rehearsal dinner the night before! His appetizers were to die for! The clam chowder, clam fritters, and crab cakes his chef made were some of the best I've ever had. My guests agreed and they couldn't... Read More stop raving about the appetizers! Bobby's waitress Shannon also made a point of bringing a personal plate of appetizers to me and my husband, which was wonderful. We were trying to get around to say hi to everyone and that personal plate was clutch! The dinner was also spectacular. We had a fresh seasonal salad, cranberry apple sage chicken, prime rib, sweet potatoes, and roasted vegetables. Everything was cooked to perfection! The waitresses worked hard to ensure that the food was served hot, dishes were bussed quickly, and drinks remained full. I couldn't have asked for better service! Those waitresses were fantastic. I wish I could have tipped them more!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Eilean K

Bob was outstanding! Not only was he the caterer for our wedding, he was also our event coordinator. He worked closely with the tent vendor to ensure that the tent went up where it was supposed to go and he even helped me by drafting up a diagram that was needed for the on-site... Read More tent permit. I also used it for my seating chart, which came in very handy. During the wedding he oversaw all aspects of the reception to make sure everything was under control. Now, let’s talk about the food... we had 140 guest with over a dozen vegetation/vegan friends and family members. Bob helped us plan a menu that was both vegan friendly and delicious! We had fire grilled steak tips and BBQ pulled pork for the “meat-eaters” and vegan-friendly green salad, pasta salad, baked beans and corn bread for sides. Everyone raved about the vegan entree option, which was a quinoa and tofu stuffed pepper. Some folks that regularly eat meat actually opted for a stuffed pepper. They were that good! He made sure that there was plenty of food for all and we even had leftovers! He was truly wonderful to work with. Bob is meticulous about everything he does and will surely help make your wedding or event perfect!

Couldn't be Happier!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

White's Catering was one of the best choices I could have made for our wedding. The food was absolutely delicious! The guests are still talking about it over a year later. Planning a wedding can be overwhelming and stressful but Bob, the owner, helped us through the whole... Read More process. Our wedding day was beautiful. We got married at the beach with the reception following at our home. Everything went so smooth. The servers were all so nice and professional. The timing was perfect and the food was hands down amazing.

White's Catering Rocks!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

Bobby, Thank you for being there for the Best Night of our life! You and your staff were wonderful with great attention to detail-who knows which direction the knife edge goes??? I don't! But Bobby does! The food and presentation was wonderful! Thanks for everything! I... Read More will be wholeheartedly recommending your services to friends and family.

Sweet September Wedding

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

White's catering did an excellent job catering our wedding. We were so happy! From our meetings with Bobby, to the crew that worked the wedding. All of our needs were met and the food was delicious at a reasonable budget! Everything was expedited perfectly. I highly recommend... Read More White's Catering for your event! Cheers!