A Unique Blend of Traditional and Creative Cuisine

White's Catering has combined over fifty years of experience in the Boston area with fresh and innovative ideas for the Cape. We have just celebrated our 20th year of catering on Cape Cod. Whether it is a formal black tie event or a small intimate family gathering, we will treat each event with the detail and dedication you deserve. You may select any dishes from our menu or let our chef create a special menu for you that appeals to your tastes and needs. All our food is delicious and homemade. Our chef uses only the freshest local native seafood and produce whenever possible. We are full service caterers and provide tasteful food and superb service for the most memorable Wedding Receptions, as well as all other types of functions.

Cuisine

Hawaiian, Northeastern, Southern, Southwestern, American, French, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Thai

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

Buffet, Chef Stations, Family Style, Passed Appetizers, Seated Meal, Servers, Food + Catering, Service Staff

Couldn't be Happier!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

White's Catering was one of the best choices I could have made for our wedding. The food was absolutely delicious! The guests are still talking about it over a year later. Planning a wedding can be overwhelming and stressful but Bob, the owner, helped us through the whole... Read More process. Our wedding day was beautiful. We got married at the beach with the reception following at our home. Everything went so smooth. The servers were all so nice and professional. The timing was perfect and the food was hands down amazing.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Molly R

We hired Bob to cater our 7/29/17 backyard wedding. We are still getting hearing from guests about how great the dinner was! Bob provided us with hundreds of options for the apps and the meal. We had an hour of passed apps highlighting our favorite foods and then a buffet meal... Read More featuring pulled pork sandwiches and fish tacos with all the necessary accoutrements. We were happy to eat the leftovers the next day. Bob's team made sure everyone was served quickly and did a great job from set up to clean up. We highly recommend White's Catering and plan on using him again for any future catered events.

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 katy e

We had our wedding catered by White's Catering and we couldn't be happier! Bobby and his crew did such a wonderful job! From the planning process to the main event - Bobby made us feel comfortable and reassured that the big day would run smooth and be amazing. He went above... Read More and beyond just catering, he helped with the tent and rental logistics. He made all the necessary calls to the vendors and made sure everything was in place. When it came to the big day - his staff was professional and friendly. The food was absolutely delicious - so many of our guest commented on how great the food was. We were so happy with White's Catering and recommend to anyone planning a wedding on the Cape! Thanks Bobby!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Alex D

Awesome, awesome, awesome! These guys knocked it out of the park. From the first discussion on the phone when considering to book, all the way through to the end. Bob @ White's and his staff were outstanding. Fortunately, no serious issues arose, but any smaller ones were... Read More quickly handled with care. And the food was AWESOME! I would recommend White's Catering to anyone needing a catering service on Cape Cod.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Alida C

One of the first reasons that lead us to go with Whites catering is because of the manager Bob Oldsman. Bob responded to us quickly and was so friendly when answering our first questions while we were still searching for the right caterer. Lucky for us we got Bob too because... Read More he just made everything so fun and easy to plan from start to finish! I am 100% confidence our wedding day was made better by having Whites Catering. All the guests loved loved LOVED the food. We had a cheese and bread table and 4 passed hor's ds which were the Clam Chowder shots, coconut chicken skewers, bruchetta, and mac and cheese balls. All of them were amazing!!!!! The chowder shots were so much fun and all the out of town guests not from the cape just loved them! And for our entrees we hade southwestern chicken breast and Asian flare steak tips. Both were unbelievably tender and flavorful. And unrelated to the food service , Bob helped make sure we stayed on our timeline and every major event( cake cutting, first dance, parents dance, etc ) were on time and done right. We are so happy to have had Bob and his staff help us make our day so special. I would highly recommend Whites Catering to all!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Katey G

Bob did an amazing job catering our wedding! Incredibly delicious food, great wait staff, attention to every detail from start to finish. Worked with all of our vendors to ensure smooth transitions throughout the evening

Delicious food!

Reviewed on 12/26/2015 Dani S

Everything was amazing about the food at our wedding! Being in the business for a long time, owner Bobby Oldsman knows everything about making guests happy and satisfied! I know we couldn't have done it without the help and professional advice we got from Bobby! Everyone was... Read More saying how good all the food was for a long time after our wedding, and we totally agree.

Great Food & Great Service!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

Bobby O and his crew did an incredible job catering my wedding and the rehearsal dinner the night before! His appetizers were to die for! The clam chowder, clam fritters, and crab cakes his chef made were some of the best I've ever had. My guests agreed and they couldn't... Read More stop raving about the appetizers! Bobby's waitress Shannon also made a point of bringing a personal plate of appetizers to me and my husband, which was wonderful. We were trying to get around to say hi to everyone and that personal plate was clutch! The dinner was also spectacular. We had a fresh seasonal salad, cranberry apple sage chicken, prime rib, sweet potatoes, and roasted vegetables. Everything was cooked to perfection! The waitresses worked hard to ensure that the food was served hot, dishes were bussed quickly, and drinks remained full. I couldn't have asked for better service! Those waitresses were fantastic. I wish I could have tipped them more!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Eilean K

Bob was outstanding! Not only was he the caterer for our wedding, he was also our event coordinator. He worked closely with the tent vendor to ensure that the tent went up where it was supposed to go and he even helped me by drafting up a diagram that was needed for the on-site... Read More tent permit. I also used it for my seating chart, which came in very handy. During the wedding he oversaw all aspects of the reception to make sure everything was under control. Now, let’s talk about the food... we had 140 guest with over a dozen vegetation/vegan friends and family members. Bob helped us plan a menu that was both vegan friendly and delicious! We had fire grilled steak tips and BBQ pulled pork for the “meat-eaters” and vegan-friendly green salad, pasta salad, baked beans and corn bread for sides. Everyone raved about the vegan entree option, which was a quinoa and tofu stuffed pepper. Some folks that regularly eat meat actually opted for a stuffed pepper. They were that good! He made sure that there was plenty of food for all and we even had leftovers! He was truly wonderful to work with. Bob is meticulous about everything he does and will surely help make your wedding or event perfect!

White's Catering Rocks!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

Bobby, Thank you for being there for the Best Night of our life! You and your staff were wonderful with great attention to detail-who knows which direction the knife edge goes??? I don't! But Bobby does! The food and presentation was wonderful! Thanks for everything! I... Read More will be wholeheartedly recommending your services to friends and family.

Sweet September Wedding

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

White's catering did an excellent job catering our wedding. We were so happy! From our meetings with Bobby, to the crew that worked the wedding. All of our needs were met and the food was delicious at a reasonable budget! Everything was expedited perfectly. I highly recommend... Read More White's Catering for your event! Cheers!