Willowdale Estate

Topsfield, MA

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Situated in Topsfield, MA, the Willowdale Estate is a unique venue that couples will find truly captivating. This historic mansion is surrounded by natural beauty and the wedding planning team is available to help coordinate all of the moving parts that make up your special day. Since the estate only accepts one wedding per day, you can be sure you'll get the undivided attention from the staff on the day of your nuptials. Private tours are given by appointment only.

Courtyard Garden. The Courtyard Garden is typically used between the months of May through October and is capable of hosting up to 240 of your closest friends and family members.

Glass Conservatory. Once the weather begins to get a bit chilly, generally between the months of November through April, couples can plan an indoor wedding with views of the great outdoors. The conservatory features glass windows that go around the building and even cover the area above it. The space has ample outside lighting, so it's possible to have a candle-lit ceremony if you'd like. This space welcomes up to 125 guests.

Sperry Tent Pavilion. Couples looking for a reception with the outdoor feel, but protection from the rain will love the Sperry Tent Pavilion. There's a concrete tent pad for extra comfort.

Great Room. Another reception location is the Great Room. This indoor space has plenty of room for sitting down to a delicious meal and then dancing the night away after.

Wedding packages depend on the time of year you plan on having your wedding; however, there are a few items that remain the same throughout the packages. Couples will be presented with a comprehensive wedding planning guide that will help them from the moment of engagement to the day they say "I do." Next, the bride and groom are given layout diagrams, which will help with creating a seating chart. Use of the white garden chairs is complimentary and furniture for food stations is complimentary, and the catering package includes the linens, flatware and glassware.

The wedding coordinator will set up a time for a group tasting, a meeting to finalize the details, and even a time for you to drop off your decorations. The wedding coordinator will help you select a menu that contains dishes made using only fresh locally sourced ingredients. The added flavor will leave your guests raving about the meals for weeks to come.

An extra perk that's available to the bride and her bridesmaids is the bridal suite. Use this space to get your wedding dress on, have your hair and make-up done or simply to keep the groom from seeing you before the ceremony begins. As an added bonus, select the warm chocolate chip cookie bar at the end of the evening for guests who are starting to get the munchies.

Weddings & Events

Your once-in-a-lifetime celebration deserves a one-of-a-kind setting. Let us help you realize your wedding vision for a day that is easy to plan and impossible to forget! Service-centered sensibilities. Carefully crafted occasions. Modern amenities. Historical surroundings. Innovative cuisine.

• Outdoor - Covered

Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

Bow2010

24 Asbury Street, Topsfield, MA (978) 887-8211

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Emily M

My husband and I were married in this beautiful home in December 2015. It was absolutely the most joyful day of our lives, and we are so grateful to Willowdale and the wonderful team Months prior, I had been trying to describe Willowdale Estate to my family and friends from... Read More California. It went something like this: "It has this warmth and graciousness to it..." "It's the sort of place where you can pretend being a heroine in a Jane Austen novel" "It just feels like home.". These (lame!) attempts were always followed by me explaining: "You really have to experience it for yourself." To be honest, I'm finding myself in the same fix when trying to write this review! The house itself is beautiful. The grounds are wild and inspiring and utterly romantic. There's with an understated elegance and warmth to the whole estate it that's difficult to describe. With the halls decked for the holiday season, it's simply enchanting. And then there's the people who work there. They are absolutely wonderful and supportive and encouraging. It's immediately evident that they love this home, love their work, and they really know how to throw a good party. We worked with both Belinda and Courtney in our booking and planning process and had such an incredible experience. They were both accommodating, positive, organized, and completely devoted to us and our wedding. We could not have pulled it off without them - especially sweet Courtney, who did more than we will probably ever know to make sure that everything went beautifully! Really, the entire staff was wonderful. Our bartenders were so kind, our servers were fabulous, and the kitchen crew was so much fun (and took excellent care of me when I spilled coffee on my dress!) And the food! Two months later, our guests are still raving about the food! There are so many pieces that go into planning a wedding. When I think about it now, I'm struck by how I spent months looking at papers and spreadsheets and notes trying to plan something that I could only vaguely envision. It is another thing entirely to actually experience it for yourself. In our planning, my husband and I had hoped that our wedding day would evoke feelings of warmth, joy, graciousness, and belonging ... but our wedding was so, so much more than I could have ever imagined. Willowdale just felt like home. You really have to experience it for yourself!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Claudia S

My husband and I were married exactly one month ago today at the Willowdale Estate. To say it was the best day of our lives is an understatement. From start to finish, our experience at Willowdale was undeniably amazing, and our wedding guests have all said that it was the best... Read More wedding they've ever attended. From the very beginning, every staff member was extremely attentive at responding to emails, calls, etc. And then we met Courtney, our wedding coordinator. She was simply amazing - having to deal with unruly groomsmen, people asking the same questions over and over, and organizing family/wedding party - it was truly flawless and I felt very comfortable with her in charge. The food was incredible from cocktail hour to the warm chocolate chip cookie bar at the end. My only wish was that we could get the recipe! Courtney even patiently helped me box up every single last cookie as I was a hungry bride at the end of the night and pretty much told her I wanted them all to come home with me :) Courtney and the staff were excellent at setting up all of my decor - and did it in even smarter ways than I had thought of - as well as doing an excellent job at re-purposing bridesmaids bouquets, centerpieces etc to ensure that every room looked beautiful. We got married inside of the estate - originally we wanted to get married in June which would have meant an outdoor, tent wedding. I am so happy that we moved our wedding up to April and got married inside! Every room is filled with detail that your guests will be raving about for days/weeks/months to come. There is nothing I can say that is negative about Willowdale. I cried the first time I saw it and I cried when it was over! I hope to be back again for an event over the summer - it's just too beautiful of a place to stay away from. Thank you Courtney and everyone at Willowdale!

May Willowdale Wedding

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Laurie L

Where do we even start? This place is absolutely gorgeous – it has all of the magical touches one thinks of when envisioning a wedding. From the gorgeous mansion to the stunning tent to the lights and vibrant garden. We pulled up to Willowdale in the dead of winter and still... Read More couldn’t find another venue that could compare. The staff is top notch; they are extremely great planners and very detail oriented. We worked with Nichole and she was absolutely amazing. She made our day more than we could have ever imagined. Nichole had the ability to take our vision and truly run with it. To be honest we are not the one’s really writing the review, the overwhelming positive response from our guests are. Everyone had so much fun, they loved the food and the charm of the mansion. They really enjoyed the signature drinks and amazing cookies. It was very clear things were organized and running very smoothly from the start. Nichole and her team really made our day special – she also took all of the pressure off of the last minute details and handled everything we needed with great care. We hope one of our friends/family will book an event with Willowdale in the future so we can go back!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Lisa O

From the minute we walked on to the Willowdale Estate grounds, I knew we had found our wedding venue. The mansion was such a beautiful and unique setting for our winter themed wedding and we couldn't have been happier with the results! My husband and I were thrilled with the... Read More entire day... the ceremony, decorations, staff, and food (mac n cheese balls were our favorite) were perfection. We received so many compliments, with our guests even saying the next family wedding would have some big shoes to fill! The staff, specifically our coordinator Nichole, did an outstanding job from start to finish and really made our vision come to life. She was easy to contact and no question seemed to small or unimportant. Her expertise was very pivotal in all the planning and made it easy for us to relax and enjoy the night. We HIGHLY recommend choosing Willowdale for you special day or next event. You won't be disappointed. We cannot wait to come back in the future to visit.... if only to get more of their delicious chocolate chip cookies!!!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Andrea G

We recently got married at Willowdale. I never thought I would get married in the winter, but the staff at Willowdale made it an amazing event. The venue is beautiful, and Amy and her staff set up our decorations perfectly. The ceremony and reception were also conducted... Read More without flaw, Amy made sure everything went smoothly. In addition, the food was AMAZING. I got several compliments on our meal and the dessert presentation. It was so fun and really, the best day of my life. I didn't it want to end. I would highly recommend a winter wedding at Willowdale.

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Adriana C

My husband and I were married at Willowdale this past January. I don't even know where to start. It was an absolute picture perfect day from start to finish. Willowdale was a joy to work with, always available to answer my questions at any given moment. Our coordinator, Courtney... Read More was an angel. She helped take our millions of decorations and set them around the mansion beautifully in a way I never could have imagined! She was so sweet and wonderful to work with! She took care of every little thing I could have needed. I had 6 kids in my wedding and I have never seen someone so composed when trying to wrangle a group of kids to walk down the aisle! She was beyond amazing. My guests still can't stop talking about the food and the atmosphere. It was beyond my expectations!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Tim C

Willowdale as a whole was amazing. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the food is phenomenal. We booked them about 2 years from the date we set and found it super easy to work with the venue. Our only concern came from when we were assigned a specific details coordinator about... Read More 6 weeks out from the wedding. We'd email questions and go as long as a week before hearing back (more than once). I do have to give them credit for resolving this issue quickly when we voiced our frustrations, but it did cause unnecessary stress during an already stressful time. Day of, things couldn't have been more perfect. Everything was taken care of for us, we only had to show up and follow directions (and enjoy ourselves!). So happy we were able to make such special memories at Willowdale.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Sarah W

We just had our wedding at Willowdale Estate and for once in my life, I feel speechless. It's been several weeks and we still receive daily compliments about how extraordinary our wedding was. We have nothing but amazing memories from our wedding and Willowdale played a key... Read More role in creating the,. From Belinda in the sales team to our coordinator, the talented Amy, it seemed that every member of the Willowdale staff went above and beyond in their quality of service and attention to detail. Many of those details slip by the bride and groom unnoticed on the big day, but I was extremely confident that I didn't need to worry about a thing, which is truly priceless. I'm an organization fanatic, and Amy worked with me well, color-coding our email exchanges and coming up with creative ideas and solutions when needed. In terms of value, we felt that the seasonal special we received- a waived site fee and all holiday decor throughout the estate included- was a tremendous value. This meant that we could use our budget towards feeding and hosting our guests. We may have gone overboard in this respect- we had wedding pie, a miniature dessert display, and the famous chocolate chip cookies as a late-night snack- but it's so hard to pick between the desserts Willowdale offers! And although I'm clearly a dessert type of person, the rest of the food was also exquisite, from the passed apps and stationary displays to the curried butternut squash soup (how do they make that bread???) to the filet mignon or ridiculously fresh cod. I probably ate far more than most brides in a rather fitted dress could, but I didn't want to waste all that deliciousness! The only "complaint" I heard was from friends who jokingly told me that they were too full to move! And then they went on to ask me if they could have some cookies to go...If that's the worst anyone had to say about our wedding, then it was a complete success and Willowdale, coordinated by Amy, was an enormous part of that success.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Katelyn B

We had a Mansion wedding in late October and everything about it was outstanding! The mansion is beautiful, the food was delicious, and the staff are incredible. We had Nichole as our event coordinator and she is a true professional. She made the planning process easy by... Read More walking us through each step and detail of our big day and she always offered us trustworthy advice whenever we had difficulty making a decision. On the day of, everything was flawless, from the placement of our personal decor to each transition throughout the night. With her help, we felt prepared and informed so that we could relax and enjoy the experience. The food was amazing, delicious and well planned. Our guests have given nothing but positive feedback about the night, and many would say that it was the best wedding they have ever been to! Such an amazing place that I would recommended to any engaged couple!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Katie S

My husband and I got married at the Willowdale Estate in November 2016. We had the most perfect day. Many Thanks to the Willowdale Estate team and a special thank you to Amy Sleeper. Amy did an absolute amazing job and we cannot imagine having a wedding without her! -- Katie

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Sonia Brand-Fisher B

There are no words to describe how much I love Willowdale. From the warm and welcoming staff, to the mind-blowing in house catering (best wedding food period, hands down, the end), to the glorious setting, it is a place that doesn't leave your mind or your heart. Countless... Read More guests throughout the evening made it clear that Willowdale was the most beautiful venue they had ever seen for a wedding, as well as the most functional. If you didn't want to spend all night on the dance floor, you could take a glass of champagne into the library or into the foyer or any of the other little nooks and crannies that lend itself well to conversation and contemplation. Their preferred vendors speak about the space with almost a glow, presumably because it is a pleasure to design for. Nichole was our coordinator, and she had so much patience, grounding, and a refreshing sense of humor that made the run up to the event, the rehearsal, and the evening itself flow so smoothly. To say that we will miss having an excuse to visit Willowdale multiple times a year is a dramatic understatement. Luckily, Willowdale is open during the year for cooking classes, parties, and historical tours. Clearly, we can't get enough.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 David S

Couldn't recommend more. Worked with Amy who made the experience absolutely seamless. We attended the food tasting event with our mothers prior to the wedding. The food was absolutely amazing and put us at ease. We were able to customize several of the options and even spoke... Read More with the chef regarding dietary restrictions. The day of could not have been easier as Amy and her team took care of everything. We were her number one priority as she routinely checked in with us to see if we needed anything. She was quick to bring us food and drinks while socializing, making sure that we had an opportunity to eat. Flawless. We got great feedback from our guests. The venue and service were well worth the cost.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Sarah P

My husband and I got married at Willowdale Estate on May 29, 2016 and to say that the day was perfect is an understatement. The entire process from start to finish was flawless - it truly was a pleasure working with everyone at Willowdale. They were so accommodating and were... Read More there every step of the way answering any and all questions and making us feel so special. We were so incredibly lucky to be paired with Courtney Hickey, our wedding day coordinator, who made us feel so comfortable and put us at ease knowing that we were in the best of hands leading up to and on our wedding day! Courtney and every member of the Willowdale team made our wedding day absolutely perfect - from the detailed, impeccably timed coordination of the day to the attentive, professional and friendly wait and bar staff, to the Chef who blew away our guests with a one-of-kind, delicious meal, to one of my absolute favorite moments of the night where I joined the entire Willowdale team in our Photo Booth! Everything was amazing - Willowdale and its superstar team made our wedding dreams come true! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! - The Petersons

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Andrew R

We had the most amazing experience with Willowdale and its hard to put into words all the amazing things that the team did for us. Ill start with the beginning of the process Kaitlyn was amazing giving us our tour. Originally we almost canceled on the venue but decided to... Read More reluctantly go through with it and immediately fell in love. She helped us and showed us how perfect Willowdale could be for us. Through the process she checked in with us and remembered the little things that were important to us that wasn't on any file anywhere. Next we worked with the whole team and everyone was great putting up with Andrew being a groomzilla. Noah and Brian were great from the other events held at Willowdale knowing us by face and talking to us about the upcoming wedding. In the summer leading up to the wedding we were introduced to Courtney; enough cannot be said to praise her. She is sweet and caring and so very organized. When we met her we thought it was a nice added touch to have a wedding coordinator and could have never imagined everything she was about to do for us. From the decor drop on she was the end all be all of wedding decisions and that is exactly what we needed as a couple. She helped us from set up through the last sweep of the house making sure everyone was out on the wedding night. We had a magical night and the best wedding ever and we owe so much of it to her and her team. She is truly special having drinks ready for the wedding party after the ceremony and having the house running like clockwork. It was the best day of our lives and we can thank her for all she did to provide us with it. After the weekend of the wedding, the girls went to pick up and gather the decorations and everything was already boxed up and ready to go. We are indebted to Courtney for everything she did for us; there are no words to describe how essential to everything she was. Thank you Willowdale and Courtney you made a memory for all of us and our guest that no one will ever forget. I would tell anyone to get married at Willowdale it is an extremely special place.

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Lisa M

Our wedding day was perfect! Courtney was our event coordinator for the day and she was on top of everything before I even had to ask. All of the staff were excellent and I can't say enough about everyone. So many of our friends and family have told us what a beautiful venue it... Read More is and everything was perfect and can't stop raving about the food! The food was amazing from start to finish. Our entire day, from the minute we got there until the minute we left was everything we were hoping it would be. It was magical and all the the holiday decorations made it even more special and we can't wait to visit again for one of the fun event they hold at the mansion.

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Lindsay T

We are SO happy that we choose Willowdale Estate as our wedding venue! When looking for a venue, we only looked at one place and that was the Willowdale Estate. We didn't need to look anywhere else. We knew we had found exactly what we were looking for. The space is intimate and... Read More beautiful, the staff friendly and overly accommodating, and the food is excellent. Our guests are still talking about how great the food was! Our event coordinator, Courtney, was such a rockstar. I honestly can't imagine going through the planning process without her. From beginning to end we had such a positive experience. We couldn't have been more pleased. Everything went off without a hitch on the big day and we had the BEST time. Courtney helped us stay relaxed and made sure the day ran smoothly. I never had to worry about a thing. Our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and I give all that credit to Willowdale. If you are looking for an incredible and intimate wedding venue, look no further!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Emily F

Our wedding at the Willowdale Estate was more than we could have ever imagined. From the absolutely beautiful setting to the delicious food (many guests commented that it was the best they'd ever had at a wedding) and careful, thoughtful planning and organization of the... Read More Willowdale staff, the night was truly perfect. Starting with the early planning stages and carrying through to our big day, Courtney (our planner) made the process smooth and stress-free... all while making sure not a single detail was overlooked. We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to celebrate our wedding at the Willowdale. And our guests are still raving months later about how special the night was. If you're considering Willowdale for your venue, don't hesitate any longer--it's worth every penny!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Melanie R

My wedding at Willowdale Estate was a dream come true. From the beginning, when we had a tour of the estate, the staff was so attentive and knowledgeable about every detail. During the process of planning the wedding, the entire planning team was at our disposal for any... Read More questions or concerns I had along the way. Their attentiveness to my needs helped me feel confident about every aspect of the event that they would be handling. About 8 weeks prior to our wedding, we were assigned our coordinator, Courtney, who has completely exceeded all expectations I've had for a coordinator. She completely personalized our wedding, just how we wanted it. Courtney is professional, patient, warm, and has an expertise that made me have complete faith in her abilities. Being a very particular bride, I was so pleased to find that not only did the staff follow direction really well when it came to my decor, but they made recommendations and worked to make everything far better than I had ever imagined! The wedding itself was seamless from start to finish. Courtney was in close contact with all of our vendors to ensure that we had everything exactly how we wanted it. Our guests were utterly amazed at the holiday decor, the grandeur of the building, the professionalism of the waitstaff, and especially the food. I've received countless compliments on the food, most of which included the phrase, "that was the best wedding food I've ever had." Our guests were dazzled by every detail of the wedding, and were begging to take home the delicious homemade cookies, which really capped off a perfect night. Every wedding fantasy of mine was fulfilled by having my wedding at the Willowdale Estate. There is not a single item that wasn't perfection.

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Alessandra S

Willowdale was an absolute fairytale! As soon as we saw it, we knew it was the venue for us! The estate is simply stunning - even in the torrential downpour on the day of our wedding! Everyone there is so knowledgeable and friendly, making the experience of planning a wedding... Read More more manageable and less stressful. Our event coordinator Courtney was equally fabulous! She helped coordinate details before the wedding, answered all my frantic email questions, accommodated many last minute changes, and was our go-to person during the wedding itself. We didn't have to worry about a thing because Courtney knew exactly what needed to be done. All we had to do was show up and have fun! The food, catered by Willowdale, was also exceptional, and all of our guests told us they truly enjoyed the entire night. We can't say enough about how much we love Willowdale and wish we could just relive our wedding again and again!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Kaitlyn G

Willowdale was the perfect place for me and my husband. It caught my eye early in our planning, and by pure luck ended up being the first venue we visited. As we pulled up the road to the venue, we were mesmerized. The entire place has a welcoming energy. We were greeted with... Read More coffee and fresh baked treats before escorted around the estate. By the end of that visit, we both knew that it would be a perfect wedding there. However, I insisted we needed to see other venues before agreeing- but time and time again, nothing held a candle to Willowdale. Everything was easy and fun, from signing on with Belinda to the final days with our event manager Courtney, the whole team left us feeling cared for and supported. The day went perfectly. Courtney made sure everything went by with out a hitch, and I didn't have to think twice about anything. The only complaint we got was that they couldn't finish all the delicious food (and boy, it is delicious)! For months after the wedding people were telling me that it was one of the best celebrations they had been too-- and that wasn't due to our careful planning. We really just let the beauty of the venue speak for itself. Another bonus? No one once tried to up-sell us. The whole team understood our budget and helped make it work without insisting that we need "just one more" thing, that so many other places tried. I cannot say enough good things about Willowdale, if you are even considering it you have to go see for yourself. The visit alone is worth it!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sarah S

We couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect wedding day! Willowdale Estate was the perfect venue for us - we live in Texas, but wanted to get married back at home where our families live. Willowdale accommodated our needs in every way - from meeting with our families at times... Read More that we could not be there to setting up a private food tasting because we could not make it to the group event. They think of everything at this place! And if there is something that you want that they don't offer (which really is not very much), they really listen to your suggestions and help figure out a solution. Our wedding day went so smoothly, our vision was executed perfectly by our wedding coordinator, Courtney, and our guests could not stop raving about the beauty of the venue and the food!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Helen F

I cannot say enough about the Willowdale Estate and its staff. For myself and my now wife we could not be happier with the service, quality, and professionalism that Nichole and the rest of the Willowdale staff showed us on the day of our ceremony and throughout the entire... Read More process. Nichole was there for us before I even knew we needed something, and from what I understand somehow there was always someone available for anything our guests needed. Our day started crazy with our shuttle bus coming 2 hours late, and many people stuck in traffic!!! You can imagine how chaotic we thought things were going to be. BUT in our moment of panic when we realized that we had to push our ceremony back an hour, and switch the cocktail hour to BEFORE the ceremony, Nichole, with a permanent smile on her face, said, "Ok". With all of this, our guests had nothing but positive things to say about how seamlessly the entire event went with all the beauty and love that anyone could ever imagine on this day. It was truly magical. I highly recommend Willowdale Estate for your event. They've got this figured out, so you won't be let down. We couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Naomi S

No need to look any further! Willowdale will not disappoint. Our search for the perfect venue seemed like an impossible feat. After looking at 13 different venues, number 14, Willowdale, was THE one (which funny enough became our anniversary date)! The venue space quietly... Read More tucked in Bradley State Park is truly breath taking at first sight, and only radiates charm throughout the entire estate. In March 2016, Belinda greeted us upon entering Willowdale for our first tour with coffee and mini blueberry donuts made by their executive chef. She was warm and friendly and took the time to hear our story before showing us the venue. By the end of our tour, we were in love with everything, but the quote, which was a good amount above our budget. Belinda did not stop there though. She worked with us for about another week trying to find a way to make Willowdale work for our wallets. All in all, she hit the budget we needed by offering us a leftover date of the upcoming summer! Willowdale knows what it takes to make a bride and groom feel completely at ease. After working with Belinda, we were given an event coordinator. Brian and I were so lucky to work with Courtney. She was very genuine and never pressured us into anything we didn’t feel comfortable with. Anytime we had questions about anything, she was quick to respond and usually went the extra mile to help us out. We could not have planned everything in 5 months without her. She is remarkable at her job! Our wedding day could not have gone more perfectly. Our guests raved about the beauty of the venue, the delicious food, the attentiveness of the staff, and the ice cream sundae bar (with the famous Willowdale cookies). We couldn’t have been happier with our venue from start to finish, and are so excited to visit Willowdale for some of their other spectacular events in the future.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Erin D

We had an absolutely perfect wedding at the Willowdale Estate on October 1, 2016. From start to finish, the Willowdale team (especially Amy) was there to support us and make our vision a reality. For the record: Willowdale was the first and only venue we looked at. When you... Read More know, you know! The property itself is stunning inside and out. We had a rainy day, but once the event started no one even noticed because the mansion and tent were so cozy! And the food -- absolutely delicious. We got so many compliments and several people told us it was the best wedding food they'd ever had. The warm chocolate chip cookies at the end of the night were the perfect touch. I wish we could do it all over again! Thank you, Willowdale!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Jenny R

We had the most amazing wedding weekend this October 2016, and we owe it to the beautiful Willowdale Estate and our wonderful wedding planner, Monique! We cannot recommend Willowdale enough! The venue is absolutely pristine, set in a beautiful state park. On top of having the... Read More most beautiful landscapes, the "mansion" itself is complete with an amazing bridal suite, groom's suite, the most beautiful glass ceiling sun room, an exquisite courtyard, and lots of unique little spaces to explore within the estate. As if it couldn't get any better, the food was spectacular and the servers were so attentive and friendly. We had the best, most beautiful weekend we could have imagined, and our guests have been raving about the venue ever since! If you have an event at Willowdale Estate, we highly recommend Monique! She was so patient with us throughout the whole planning process, and she made our lives so much easier with her thoughtfulness, attention to detail, and expertise. We could not imagine having planned our wedding without her. She was always positive and upbeat, making us feel at ease. She is the best!