Willowdale Estate

Topsfield, MA

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Situated in Topsfield, MA, the Willowdale Estate is a unique venue that couples will find truly captivating. This historic mansion is surrounded by natural beauty and the wedding planning team is available to help coordinate all of the moving parts that make up your special day. Since the estate only accepts one wedding per day, you can be sure you'll get the undivided attention from the staff on the day of your nuptials. Private tours are given by appointment only.

Courtyard Garden. The Courtyard Garden is typically used between the months of May through October and is capable of hosting up to 240 of your closest friends and family members.

Glass Conservatory. Once the weather begins to get a bit chilly, generally between the months of November through April, couples can plan an indoor wedding with views of the great outdoors. The conservatory features glass windows that go around the building and even cover the area above it. The space has ample outside lighting, so it's possible to have a candle-lit ceremony if you'd like. This space welcomes up to 125 guests.

Sperry Tent Pavilion. Couples looking for a reception with the outdoor feel, but protection from the rain will love the Sperry Tent Pavilion. There's a concrete tent pad for extra comfort.

Great Room. Another reception location is the Great Room. This indoor space has plenty of room for sitting down to a delicious meal and then dancing the night away after.

Wedding packages depend on the time of year you plan on having your wedding; however, there are a few items that remain the same throughout the packages. Couples will be presented with a comprehensive wedding planning guide that will help them from the moment of engagement to the day they say "I do." Next, the bride and groom are given layout diagrams, which will help with creating a seating chart. Use of the white garden chairs is complimentary and furniture for food stations is complimentary, and the catering package includes the linens, flatware and glassware.

The wedding coordinator will set up a time for a group tasting, a meeting to finalize the details, and even a time for you to drop off your decorations. The wedding coordinator will help you select a menu that contains dishes made using only fresh locally sourced ingredients. The added flavor will leave your guests raving about the meals for weeks to come.

An extra perk that's available to the bride and her bridesmaids is the bridal suite. Use this space to get your wedding dress on, have your hair and make-up done or simply to keep the groom from seeing you before the ceremony begins. As an added bonus, select the warm chocolate chip cookie bar at the end of the evening for guests who are starting to get the munchies.

Weddings & Events

Your once-in-a-lifetime celebration deserves a one-of-a-kind setting. Let us help you realize your wedding vision for a day that is easy to plan and impossible to forget! Service-centered sensibilities. Carefully crafted occasions. Modern amenities. Historical surroundings. Innovative cuisine.

• Outdoor - Covered

Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

Bow2010

24 Asbury Street, Topsfield, MA (978) 887-8211

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Emily M

My husband and I were married in this beautiful home in December 2015. It was absolutely the most joyful day of our lives, and we are so grateful to Willowdale and the wonderful team Months prior, I had been trying to describe Willowdale Estate to my family and friends from... Read More California. It went something like this: "It has this warmth and graciousness to it..." "It's the sort of place where you can pretend being a heroine in a Jane Austen novel" "It just feels like home.". These (lame!) attempts were always followed by me explaining: "You really have to experience it for yourself." To be honest, I'm finding myself in the same fix when trying to write this review! The house itself is beautiful. The grounds are wild and inspiring and utterly romantic. There's with an understated elegance and warmth to the whole estate it that's difficult to describe. With the halls decked for the holiday season, it's simply enchanting. And then there's the people who work there. They are absolutely wonderful and supportive and encouraging. It's immediately evident that they love this home, love their work, and they really know how to throw a good party. We worked with both Belinda and Courtney in our booking and planning process and had such an incredible experience. They were both accommodating, positive, organized, and completely devoted to us and our wedding. We could not have pulled it off without them - especially sweet Courtney, who did more than we will probably ever know to make sure that everything went beautifully! Really, the entire staff was wonderful. Our bartenders were so kind, our servers were fabulous, and the kitchen crew was so much fun (and took excellent care of me when I spilled coffee on my dress!) And the food! Two months later, our guests are still raving about the food! There are so many pieces that go into planning a wedding. When I think about it now, I'm struck by how I spent months looking at papers and spreadsheets and notes trying to plan something that I could only vaguely envision. It is another thing entirely to actually experience it for yourself. In our planning, my husband and I had hoped that our wedding day would evoke feelings of warmth, joy, graciousness, and belonging ... but our wedding was so, so much more than I could have ever imagined. Willowdale just felt like home. You really have to experience it for yourself!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Claudia S

My husband and I were married exactly one month ago today at the Willowdale Estate. To say it was the best day of our lives is an understatement. From start to finish, our experience at Willowdale was undeniably amazing, and our wedding guests have all said that it was the best... Read More wedding they've ever attended. From the very beginning, every staff member was extremely attentive at responding to emails, calls, etc. And then we met Courtney, our wedding coordinator. She was simply amazing - having to deal with unruly groomsmen, people asking the same questions over and over, and organizing family/wedding party - it was truly flawless and I felt very comfortable with her in charge. The food was incredible from cocktail hour to the warm chocolate chip cookie bar at the end. My only wish was that we could get the recipe! Courtney even patiently helped me box up every single last cookie as I was a hungry bride at the end of the night and pretty much told her I wanted them all to come home with me :) Courtney and the staff were excellent at setting up all of my decor - and did it in even smarter ways than I had thought of - as well as doing an excellent job at re-purposing bridesmaids bouquets, centerpieces etc to ensure that every room looked beautiful. We got married inside of the estate - originally we wanted to get married in June which would have meant an outdoor, tent wedding. I am so happy that we moved our wedding up to April and got married inside! Every room is filled with detail that your guests will be raving about for days/weeks/months to come. There is nothing I can say that is negative about Willowdale. I cried the first time I saw it and I cried when it was over! I hope to be back again for an event over the summer - it's just too beautiful of a place to stay away from. Thank you Courtney and everyone at Willowdale!

May Willowdale Wedding

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Laurie L

Where do we even start? This place is absolutely gorgeous – it has all of the magical touches one thinks of when envisioning a wedding. From the gorgeous mansion to the stunning tent to the lights and vibrant garden. We pulled up to Willowdale in the dead of winter and still... Read More couldn’t find another venue that could compare. The staff is top notch; they are extremely great planners and very detail oriented. We worked with Nichole and she was absolutely amazing. She made our day more than we could have ever imagined. Nichole had the ability to take our vision and truly run with it. To be honest we are not the one’s really writing the review, the overwhelming positive response from our guests are. Everyone had so much fun, they loved the food and the charm of the mansion. They really enjoyed the signature drinks and amazing cookies. It was very clear things were organized and running very smoothly from the start. Nichole and her team really made our day special – she also took all of the pressure off of the last minute details and handled everything we needed with great care. We hope one of our friends/family will book an event with Willowdale in the future so we can go back!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Laura P

My husband and I were married at Willowdale in June 2016. It was venue-love at first sight for us and Willowdale became our dream venue almost immediately upon stepping foot on the property. The estate is beautiful, and such a unique venue with the historic and ornate interior... Read More (so many great photo options!), stunning grounds with rolling hills and nearby river, and romantic courtyard for outdoor ceremonies. It was everything we were looking for, including having a fairly "inclusive" feel, minimizing the need for third party vendors (depending on your personal desires/vision, of course). As a bride not interested in managing a large number of vendors and 10,000 decor/detail elements, I loved that Willowdale was a "complete" feeling space; just a few flowers and small touches were all we needed to bring our wedding vision to life. The sales team was absolutely amazing and helped answer all of our questions, which was a big deal, as we had limited time on-site and would be planning the event from 2,000 miles away. Our guests RAVED about Willowdale; even on a grey, rainy day, the estate was breathtaking and the team was so accommodating helping us work through the weather plan. No one wants to plan for rain on their wedding day, but it does happen. Their "plan b" was one of the reasons we chose Willowdale, and thank goodness we did. What could've been a stressful part of our day was handled almost seamlessly. We didn't get to utilize the courtyard, but we still had our "best day ever" thanks in part to the Willowdale team. To be honest, because we hadn't invested in any of the upgrades inside the tent, it certainly wasn't my dream ceremony setup. The tent walls aren't super attractive (but were necessary during the sustained downpour) and water seeped in, making the concrete floor pretty muddy. The team had provided us the option to move the ceremony inside the estate, but that would've changed the cocktail hour flow and we decided against it (but in hindsight might have reserved that decision). The day-of staff were also so attentive to us and our families and wedding party throughout the day and our event evening, which was so appreciated by all. The food was delicious and our guests especially loved the ice cream sundae bar setup (which we did in place of a cake). We did have a large number of local guests and we liked that although they've done the "wedding circuit", most hadn't been to Willowdale, making it a unique experience for our wedding. While Willowdale feels a little "off the beaten path", something we liked and were looking for, it's convenient from a transportation and lodging perspective. The preferred vendors Willowdale provided made the planning experience easy and thus we were able to provide a convenient beginning to end experience for our guests day-of. We appreciate everything the Willowdale team did to make our day so special and the venue and team will absolutely be a huge part of our lifelong memories of our wedding day. We definitely felt that we got what we paid for, acknowledging that Willowdale is far from cheap. But we did think the experience was worth the price paid.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Debra L

We absolutely adored every moment of our time with Willowdale Estate--from our first visit to our actual wedding day at Willowdale Estate! First of all, they have the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever had and after we toured the venue, they MAILED us a box of... Read More cookies--clearly, they really know the way to my heart! I first fell in love with Willowdale's gorgeous glass conservatory but after visiting, fell in love with everything about the venue. The staff are all so knowledgeable, responsive, and friendly. We first had the pleasure of corresponding with Belinda, then after we booked, we had a few months where the entire planning team was at our disposable, and finally, a month or two before the wedding, we were assigned our fabulous day-of coordinator, Nichole. Every single person we interacted with at Willowdale were so wonderful and attentive and happily fielded all of my countless questions throughout the whole process. One of the best things about Willowdale is that it has such a natural beauty that I didn't feel like I had to undertake a huge job of transforming the space to fit my vision. Presenting things in an aesthetically pleasing and polished way is a clear value of the staff at Willowdale and nothing is ever just set out randomly, but they really take the time to artfully display everything (i.e. the cheese and crudites table, the desserts table, our guest book table, the welcome table) in a beautiful, Pinterest-worthy way. As you can imagine, this made our wedding morning so much easier as Nichole and her team took care of setting out all the decor that we had brought in, and me and my wedding party were able to focus on getting ready and enjoying the morning! Another wonderful thing is that the food here is SO delicious. We attended their tasting event, which in and of itself was kind of like attending a mini-wedding (they had favors, hors d'oeurves, multiple starters and entrees, lots of drinks, music, and of course, their fantastic chocolate chip cookies). For our wedding, we chose two entrees for our guests to pick from: 1) salmon with sticky rice, miso glazed bok choy and 2) a pork roasted chop with sweet potato, brussels sprouts and mustard sauce. They have such an extensive menu to choose from for both hor d'oeurves and entrees and were flexible when we wanted to request an item from the winter menu for our spring wedding, and when we wanted to modify the menu item a little bit. The salmon was flavorful and tender and surprisingly, one of the best I've ever had (and I heard the same feedback from many of our guests)! I could go on and on about all the things I loved about getting married at Willowdale but I think this covers a couple of my favorites! TL;DR Willowdale is such a gorgeous venue and the staff there are all SO good at what they do. In the 9 months between first visiting the venue to getting married, I have only had positive experiences with Willowdale Estate. I seriously can't imagine a better place to have gotten married!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 John-Paul C

The uniqueness and beauty of the venue needn't my praise. It is an ideal and natural setting for your special day whether indoor or outside. Most important, the staff is outstanding. Nichole guided us through each decision but also encouraged our ideas and made a lot of... Read More seemingly impossible requests easy to execute. The professionalism extends throughout the Estate and we were astounded by all the little sleight of hand service the day of -- how can someone be at your right hand while also be invisible? The staff at Willowdale can do it, and with a smile. Do not hesitate to visit Willowdale!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Heather N

It's hard to put into words how amazing the Willowdale Estate is. My husband and I were married there this past January, and it was pure magic! There ended up on being a snow storm the day of our wedding and the Willowdale handled it like professionals, and made sure that our... Read More day went on without any interruptions or issues. The staff at the Willowdale were beyond helpful from the moment we stepped foot on the property 15 months prior to our wedding. We worked with closely with Courtney, and I can't say enough about her. She really worked with us to get an idea of what our vision was for our wedding day, and executed it perfectly. She was readily available, especially for all of the million emails I sent her the week leading up to the wedding. She really made us for comfortable, and put all of my worries at bay. Side note: the food is amazing! HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Alyssa R

Just a little over a month ago, my husband and I got married at Willowdale Estate. It was an absolute dream come true. Willowdale was the first venue we visited and nothing could compare after that. After touring the beautiful, historical estate and meeting the friendly staff,... Read More we knew that this was the place where we wanted to get married. It was the perfect place for our romantic and intimate mansion wedding. After choosing a date, the months leading up to the big day went smoothly thanks to the supportive staff at Willowdale. Our event coordinator, Nichole, was the greatest help! She was always readily available to talk on the phone or through emails! She worked so hard organizing all the little details, from vendor arrivals to timeline to making sure I had food, that on our special day, everything came together perfectly! Our guests could not stop raving about the elegant and one of a kind mansion and the delicious food. It was definitely a night and an overall experience I will never forget. I recommend this venue with absolutely no hesitation!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Felicia S

Having our wedding at Willowdale was like a fairy tale dream come true. Here you are in this gorgeous space with wonderful people to help you with every and any request. It was just the perfect place to hold our wedding! Initially we were looking at Willowdale to host a June... Read More wedding, however they do have a high minimum guest count for that time of year, and we definitely did not want a wedding of that size. We put it on the back burner and continued our venue search. Let me just say that nothing compared to Willowdale and the intricate and historic details which make mansion such a special place. We decided on a winter wedding and it was simply the BEST decision! The staff is so completely helpful. Amy Sleeper was our assigned day-of wedding coordinator and she took on the daunting task of helping us plan every minute detail all the way from Bethesda, Maryland. Though we have roots in Massachusetts, we are not living locally and Amy did her absolute best to make us feel like everything would be fine and well taken care of. The event went seamlessly, the food and wine selections are amazing (You literally feel like you're dining at a beautiful gourmet restaurant. No "typical mass-produced-wedding-food" here! And the cookies, OMG the cookies...), the staff is so helpful and friendly and just the fact that you have a beautiful historic mansion all to yourself and your nearest and dearest for the best day of your life makes Willowdale Estate a timeless and most classic choice to host your wedding.

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Chelsea M

I had my wedding at Willowdale in March and can't say enough good things about the site, staff, and overall experience. Right from the beginning when my then fiance and I were looking at venues, Willowdale stood out to us a truly unique place. The historical details of... Read More Willowdale are beautiful and add such a special touch to the ambiance. During the planning process, the staff at Willowdale were always responsive and friendly when I contacted them with endless questions. Our coordinator Amy Sleeper was patient and supportive as she guided us through wedding planning. Willowdale was extremely accommodating to our vision for the reception and everything came together perfectly. Our guests are still talking about how wonderful the night was! What surprised me was how excellent the food was...food at weddings normally don't stand out to me after the fact, but Willowdale's food was memorable and genuinely delicious. But the best part was the chocolate chip cookies! I couldn't believe it when Willowdale gave our guests warm cookies as the guests were boarding our shuttle bus, such a thoughtful gesture! Willowdale provided us with a one of a kind venue and incredible experience, and I would recommend it without a doubt!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Amanda C

My husband and I fell in love with Willowdale Estate the moment that we walked through the door and were warmly greeted by the staff. Willowdale is a beautiful, historical estate thats decor and ambiance make it the perfect wedding venue. It offers both outdoor and indoor... Read More wedding packages. We had our private ceremony and reception inside the mansion and both were absolutely perfect. The staff worked with us from the beginning to devise a package that fit our budget. Once we secured a date (just over a year in advance) we were updated with emails from Willowdale and used their user-friendly online portal to help select the details of our day. We were invited to attend events hosted by WIllowdale such as an evening with their preferred vendors and a meal tasting night. Both were very helpful. Our biggest help and saving grace was our assigned Event Coordinator, Nichole. Nichole met with us to help sort out details of the ceremony and reception. She connected with all of our vendors to ensure that our day went smoothly. She was also easy to access by phone or email with any questions we had. When it came to the day, it was perfect and I didn't need to worry about anything because of all f her hard work. I knew everything was in good hands. Our guests were greeted at the door with our signature cocktail and at the end of the night Willowdale staff were even helping our guests clean off their cars because it was snowing! All of our guests raved about the food, drinks, fun and impeccable service Willowdale offered. I am so happy that I chose Willowdale and I recommend it to anyone who is looking to have their dream wedding day taken care of by staff that tis dedicated to seeing their client's vision through.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Kate B

My husband and I were married at Willowdale last year. I was a wedding planner myself who had run multiple venues so needless to say, I knew exactly what we wanted for our wedding and had it planned out the week we booked! The planners were beyond accommodating. We had a pretty... Read More crazy theme and the staff was so helpful to all our vendors and designers. It was great knowing that we could focus on our family and friends and each other on our wedding day. Everything went off better than perfect and exactly what we wanted. It was great to have the staff checking in with us throughout the night. We couldn't have asked for a better day and we still have guests saying they've never been to a better wedding at a better venue. My husband always said if any venue could make an event planners wedding go off without a hitch they are the place to go!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Lisa O

From the minute we walked on to the Willowdale Estate grounds, I knew we had found our wedding venue. The mansion was such a beautiful and unique setting for our winter themed wedding and we couldn't have been happier with the results! My husband and I were thrilled with the... Read More entire day... the ceremony, decorations, staff, and food (mac n cheese balls were our favorite) were perfection. We received so many compliments, with our guests even saying the next family wedding would have some big shoes to fill! The staff, specifically our coordinator Nichole, did an outstanding job from start to finish and really made our vision come to life. She was easy to contact and no question seemed to small or unimportant. Her expertise was very pivotal in all the planning and made it easy for us to relax and enjoy the night. We HIGHLY recommend choosing Willowdale for you special day or next event. You won't be disappointed. We cannot wait to come back in the future to visit.... if only to get more of their delicious chocolate chip cookies!!!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Andrea G

We recently got married at Willowdale. I never thought I would get married in the winter, but the staff at Willowdale made it an amazing event. The venue is beautiful, and Amy and her staff set up our decorations perfectly. The ceremony and reception were also conducted... Read More without flaw, Amy made sure everything went smoothly. In addition, the food was AMAZING. I got several compliments on our meal and the dessert presentation. It was so fun and really, the best day of my life. I didn't it want to end. I would highly recommend a winter wedding at Willowdale.

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Adriana C

My husband and I were married at Willowdale this past January. I don't even know where to start. It was an absolute picture perfect day from start to finish. Willowdale was a joy to work with, always available to answer my questions at any given moment. Our coordinator, Courtney... Read More was an angel. She helped take our millions of decorations and set them around the mansion beautifully in a way I never could have imagined! She was so sweet and wonderful to work with! She took care of every little thing I could have needed. I had 6 kids in my wedding and I have never seen someone so composed when trying to wrangle a group of kids to walk down the aisle! She was beyond amazing. My guests still can't stop talking about the food and the atmosphere. It was beyond my expectations!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Tim C

Willowdale as a whole was amazing. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the food is phenomenal. We booked them about 2 years from the date we set and found it super easy to work with the venue. Our only concern came from when we were assigned a specific details coordinator about... Read More 6 weeks out from the wedding. We'd email questions and go as long as a week before hearing back (more than once). I do have to give them credit for resolving this issue quickly when we voiced our frustrations, but it did cause unnecessary stress during an already stressful time. Day of, things couldn't have been more perfect. Everything was taken care of for us, we only had to show up and follow directions (and enjoy ourselves!). So happy we were able to make such special memories at Willowdale.

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Sarah W

We just had our wedding at Willowdale Estate and for once in my life, I feel speechless. It's been several weeks and we still receive daily compliments about how extraordinary our wedding was. We have nothing but amazing memories from our wedding and Willowdale played a key... Read More role in creating the,. From Belinda in the sales team to our coordinator, the talented Amy, it seemed that every member of the Willowdale staff went above and beyond in their quality of service and attention to detail. Many of those details slip by the bride and groom unnoticed on the big day, but I was extremely confident that I didn't need to worry about a thing, which is truly priceless. I'm an organization fanatic, and Amy worked with me well, color-coding our email exchanges and coming up with creative ideas and solutions when needed. In terms of value, we felt that the seasonal special we received- a waived site fee and all holiday decor throughout the estate included- was a tremendous value. This meant that we could use our budget towards feeding and hosting our guests. We may have gone overboard in this respect- we had wedding pie, a miniature dessert display, and the famous chocolate chip cookies as a late-night snack- but it's so hard to pick between the desserts Willowdale offers! And although I'm clearly a dessert type of person, the rest of the food was also exquisite, from the passed apps and stationary displays to the curried butternut squash soup (how do they make that bread???) to the filet mignon or ridiculously fresh cod. I probably ate far more than most brides in a rather fitted dress could, but I didn't want to waste all that deliciousness! The only "complaint" I heard was from friends who jokingly told me that they were too full to move! And then they went on to ask me if they could have some cookies to go...If that's the worst anyone had to say about our wedding, then it was a complete success and Willowdale, coordinated by Amy, was an enormous part of that success.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Katelyn B

We had a Mansion wedding in late October and everything about it was outstanding! The mansion is beautiful, the food was delicious, and the staff are incredible. We had Nichole as our event coordinator and she is a true professional. She made the planning process easy by... Read More walking us through each step and detail of our big day and she always offered us trustworthy advice whenever we had difficulty making a decision. On the day of, everything was flawless, from the placement of our personal decor to each transition throughout the night. With her help, we felt prepared and informed so that we could relax and enjoy the experience. The food was amazing, delicious and well planned. Our guests have given nothing but positive feedback about the night, and many would say that it was the best wedding they have ever been to! Such an amazing place that I would recommended to any engaged couple!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Katie S

My husband and I got married at the Willowdale Estate in November 2016. We had the most perfect day. Many Thanks to the Willowdale Estate team and a special thank you to Amy Sleeper. Amy did an absolute amazing job and we cannot imagine having a wedding without her! -- Katie

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Sonia Brand-Fisher B

There are no words to describe how much I love Willowdale. From the warm and welcoming staff, to the mind-blowing in house catering (best wedding food period, hands down, the end), to the glorious setting, it is a place that doesn't leave your mind or your heart. Countless... Read More guests throughout the evening made it clear that Willowdale was the most beautiful venue they had ever seen for a wedding, as well as the most functional. If you didn't want to spend all night on the dance floor, you could take a glass of champagne into the library or into the foyer or any of the other little nooks and crannies that lend itself well to conversation and contemplation. Their preferred vendors speak about the space with almost a glow, presumably because it is a pleasure to design for. Nichole was our coordinator, and she had so much patience, grounding, and a refreshing sense of humor that made the run up to the event, the rehearsal, and the evening itself flow so smoothly. To say that we will miss having an excuse to visit Willowdale multiple times a year is a dramatic understatement. Luckily, Willowdale is open during the year for cooking classes, parties, and historical tours. Clearly, we can't get enough.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 David S

Couldn't recommend more. Worked with Amy who made the experience absolutely seamless. We attended the food tasting event with our mothers prior to the wedding. The food was absolutely amazing and put us at ease. We were able to customize several of the options and even spoke... Read More with the chef regarding dietary restrictions. The day of could not have been easier as Amy and her team took care of everything. We were her number one priority as she routinely checked in with us to see if we needed anything. She was quick to bring us food and drinks while socializing, making sure that we had an opportunity to eat. Flawless. We got great feedback from our guests. The venue and service were well worth the cost.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Sarah P

My husband and I got married at Willowdale Estate on May 29, 2016 and to say that the day was perfect is an understatement. The entire process from start to finish was flawless - it truly was a pleasure working with everyone at Willowdale. They were so accommodating and were... Read More there every step of the way answering any and all questions and making us feel so special. We were so incredibly lucky to be paired with Courtney Hickey, our wedding day coordinator, who made us feel so comfortable and put us at ease knowing that we were in the best of hands leading up to and on our wedding day! Courtney and every member of the Willowdale team made our wedding day absolutely perfect - from the detailed, impeccably timed coordination of the day to the attentive, professional and friendly wait and bar staff, to the Chef who blew away our guests with a one-of-kind, delicious meal, to one of my absolute favorite moments of the night where I joined the entire Willowdale team in our Photo Booth! Everything was amazing - Willowdale and its superstar team made our wedding dreams come true! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! - The Petersons

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Andrew R

We had the most amazing experience with Willowdale and its hard to put into words all the amazing things that the team did for us. Ill start with the beginning of the process Kaitlyn was amazing giving us our tour. Originally we almost canceled on the venue but decided to... Read More reluctantly go through with it and immediately fell in love. She helped us and showed us how perfect Willowdale could be for us. Through the process she checked in with us and remembered the little things that were important to us that wasn't on any file anywhere. Next we worked with the whole team and everyone was great putting up with Andrew being a groomzilla. Noah and Brian were great from the other events held at Willowdale knowing us by face and talking to us about the upcoming wedding. In the summer leading up to the wedding we were introduced to Courtney; enough cannot be said to praise her. She is sweet and caring and so very organized. When we met her we thought it was a nice added touch to have a wedding coordinator and could have never imagined everything she was about to do for us. From the decor drop on she was the end all be all of wedding decisions and that is exactly what we needed as a couple. She helped us from set up through the last sweep of the house making sure everyone was out on the wedding night. We had a magical night and the best wedding ever and we owe so much of it to her and her team. She is truly special having drinks ready for the wedding party after the ceremony and having the house running like clockwork. It was the best day of our lives and we can thank her for all she did to provide us with it. After the weekend of the wedding, the girls went to pick up and gather the decorations and everything was already boxed up and ready to go. We are indebted to Courtney for everything she did for us; there are no words to describe how essential to everything she was. Thank you Willowdale and Courtney you made a memory for all of us and our guest that no one will ever forget. I would tell anyone to get married at Willowdale it is an extremely special place.

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Lisa M

Our wedding day was perfect! Courtney was our event coordinator for the day and she was on top of everything before I even had to ask. All of the staff were excellent and I can't say enough about everyone. So many of our friends and family have told us what a beautiful venue it... Read More is and everything was perfect and can't stop raving about the food! The food was amazing from start to finish. Our entire day, from the minute we got there until the minute we left was everything we were hoping it would be. It was magical and all the the holiday decorations made it even more special and we can't wait to visit again for one of the fun event they hold at the mansion.

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Lindsay T

We are SO happy that we choose Willowdale Estate as our wedding venue! When looking for a venue, we only looked at one place and that was the Willowdale Estate. We didn't need to look anywhere else. We knew we had found exactly what we were looking for. The space is intimate and... Read More beautiful, the staff friendly and overly accommodating, and the food is excellent. Our guests are still talking about how great the food was! Our event coordinator, Courtney, was such a rockstar. I honestly can't imagine going through the planning process without her. From beginning to end we had such a positive experience. We couldn't have been more pleased. Everything went off without a hitch on the big day and we had the BEST time. Courtney helped us stay relaxed and made sure the day ran smoothly. I never had to worry about a thing. Our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and I give all that credit to Willowdale. If you are looking for an incredible and intimate wedding venue, look no further!