Willowdale Estate

Topsfield, MA

Book Your Wedding with Willowdale Estate

A GARDEN IN TOPSFIELD, MA

Situated in Topsfield, MA, the Willowdale Estate is a unique venue that couples will find truly captivating. This historic mansion is surrounded by natural beauty and the wedding planning team is available to help coordinate all of the moving parts that make up your special day. Since the estate only accepts one wedding per day, you can be sure you'll get the undivided attention from the staff on the day of your nuptials. Private tours are given by appointment only.

Courtyard Garden. The Courtyard Garden is typically used between the months of May through October and is capable of hosting up to 240 of your closest friends and family members.

Glass Conservatory. Once the weather begins to get a bit chilly, generally between the months of November through April, couples can plan an indoor wedding with views of the great outdoors. The conservatory features glass windows that go around the building and even cover the area above it. The space has ample outside lighting, so it's possible to have a candle-lit ceremony if you'd like. This space welcomes up to 125 guests.

Sperry Tent Pavilion. Couples looking for a reception with the outdoor feel, but protection from the rain will love the Sperry Tent Pavilion. There's a concrete tent pad for extra comfort.

Great Room. Another reception location is the Great Room. This indoor space has plenty of room for sitting down to a delicious meal and then dancing the night away after.

Wedding packages depend on the time of year you plan on having your wedding; however, there are a few items that remain the same throughout the packages. Couples will be presented with a comprehensive wedding planning guide that will help them from the moment of engagement to the day they say "I do." Next, the bride and groom are given layout diagrams, which will help with creating a seating chart. Use of the white garden chairs is complimentary and furniture for food stations is complimentary, and the catering package includes the linens, flatware and glassware.

The wedding coordinator will set up a time for a group tasting, a meeting to finalize the details, and even a time for you to drop off your decorations. The wedding coordinator will help you select a menu that contains dishes made using only fresh locally sourced ingredients. The added flavor will leave your guests raving about the meals for weeks to come.

An extra perk that's available to the bride and her bridesmaids is the bridal suite. Use this space to get your wedding dress on, have your hair and make-up done or simply to keep the groom from seeing you before the ceremony begins. As an added bonus, select the warm chocolate chip cookie bar at the end of the evening for guests who are starting to get the munchies.

Weddings & Events

Your once-in-a-lifetime celebration deserves a one-of-a-kind setting. Let us help you realize your wedding vision for a day that is easy to plan and impossible to forget! Service-centered sensibilities. Carefully crafted occasions. Modern amenities. Historical surroundings. Innovative cuisine.

• Outdoor - Covered

Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Park, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

Bow2010

24 Asbury Street, Topsfield, MA (978) 887-8211

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Emily M

My husband and I were married in this beautiful home in December 2015. It was absolutely the most joyful day of our lives, and we are so grateful to Willowdale and the wonderful team Months prior, I had been trying to describe Willowdale Estate to my family and friends from... Read More California. It went something like this: "It has this warmth and graciousness to it..." "It's the sort of place where you can pretend being a heroine in a Jane Austen novel" "It just feels like home.". These (lame!) attempts were always followed by me explaining: "You really have to experience it for yourself." To be honest, I'm finding myself in the same fix when trying to write this review! The house itself is beautiful. The grounds are wild and inspiring and utterly romantic. There's with an understated elegance and warmth to the whole estate it that's difficult to describe. With the halls decked for the holiday season, it's simply enchanting. And then there's the people who work there. They are absolutely wonderful and supportive and encouraging. It's immediately evident that they love this home, love their work, and they really know how to throw a good party. We worked with both Belinda and Courtney in our booking and planning process and had such an incredible experience. They were both accommodating, positive, organized, and completely devoted to us and our wedding. We could not have pulled it off without them - especially sweet Courtney, who did more than we will probably ever know to make sure that everything went beautifully! Really, the entire staff was wonderful. Our bartenders were so kind, our servers were fabulous, and the kitchen crew was so much fun (and took excellent care of me when I spilled coffee on my dress!) And the food! Two months later, our guests are still raving about the food! There are so many pieces that go into planning a wedding. When I think about it now, I'm struck by how I spent months looking at papers and spreadsheets and notes trying to plan something that I could only vaguely envision. It is another thing entirely to actually experience it for yourself. In our planning, my husband and I had hoped that our wedding day would evoke feelings of warmth, joy, graciousness, and belonging ... but our wedding was so, so much more than I could have ever imagined. Willowdale just felt like home. You really have to experience it for yourself!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Claudia S

My husband and I were married exactly one month ago today at the Willowdale Estate. To say it was the best day of our lives is an understatement. From start to finish, our experience at Willowdale was undeniably amazing, and our wedding guests have all said that it was the best... Read More wedding they've ever attended. From the very beginning, every staff member was extremely attentive at responding to emails, calls, etc. And then we met Courtney, our wedding coordinator. She was simply amazing - having to deal with unruly groomsmen, people asking the same questions over and over, and organizing family/wedding party - it was truly flawless and I felt very comfortable with her in charge. The food was incredible from cocktail hour to the warm chocolate chip cookie bar at the end. My only wish was that we could get the recipe! Courtney even patiently helped me box up every single last cookie as I was a hungry bride at the end of the night and pretty much told her I wanted them all to come home with me :) Courtney and the staff were excellent at setting up all of my decor - and did it in even smarter ways than I had thought of - as well as doing an excellent job at re-purposing bridesmaids bouquets, centerpieces etc to ensure that every room looked beautiful. We got married inside of the estate - originally we wanted to get married in June which would have meant an outdoor, tent wedding. I am so happy that we moved our wedding up to April and got married inside! Every room is filled with detail that your guests will be raving about for days/weeks/months to come. There is nothing I can say that is negative about Willowdale. I cried the first time I saw it and I cried when it was over! I hope to be back again for an event over the summer - it's just too beautiful of a place to stay away from. Thank you Courtney and everyone at Willowdale!

May Willowdale Wedding

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Laurie L

Where do we even start? This place is absolutely gorgeous – it has all of the magical touches one thinks of when envisioning a wedding. From the gorgeous mansion to the stunning tent to the lights and vibrant garden. We pulled up to Willowdale in the dead of winter and still... Read More couldn’t find another venue that could compare. The staff is top notch; they are extremely great planners and very detail oriented. We worked with Nichole and she was absolutely amazing. She made our day more than we could have ever imagined. Nichole had the ability to take our vision and truly run with it. To be honest we are not the one’s really writing the review, the overwhelming positive response from our guests are. Everyone had so much fun, they loved the food and the charm of the mansion. They really enjoyed the signature drinks and amazing cookies. It was very clear things were organized and running very smoothly from the start. Nichole and her team really made our day special – she also took all of the pressure off of the last minute details and handled everything we needed with great care. We hope one of our friends/family will book an event with Willowdale in the future so we can go back!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Nana S

My husband and I had our wedding reception here back in March of 2017, and everything was so perfect that I honestly can’t find anything to complain about even if I tried. I think the pictures speak for themselves regarding how beautiful the property is, but what surprised us... Read More the most was the incredible quality of food and service. We ordered chicken and salmon as our main entrees, and both were perfectly moist on the inside with just the right amount of searing. Their food quality was on par with what I would expect from a high end restaurant, and we are excited to go back for to Willowdale for one of their public events in the near future. We had Nichole as our main coordinator, and she was such a big stress reliever during the entire planning process. Not only was she organized and extremely professional, Nicole just made us feel assured every time we had questions or were stressing over the small details. During cocktail hour, my bridesmaids and I were having hard time figuring out how to bustle the wedding dress. Nichole quickly brought a sampler plate of all appetizers so that I wouldn’t miss out on any of the food I had spent weeks selecting. She also ended up helping us figuring out the skirt situation when none of the us knew what to do. We really felt the pride and care in her work. Having Nicole as our coordinator was such a blessing, and I can only image how our special day would have gone if she was not there for us. Willowdale is such a magical and wonderful place. I have already recommend it to anyone that asks me about my wedding. It’s worth every penny, and you’re guaranteed a special memory if you go choose with Willowdale.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 sherri m

Willowdale is an amazing wedding venue. Though it was our first choice from the start, we did visit seventeen venues … just in case. Nothing surpassed Willowdale, where it was clear that their use of space and the overall flow of the event would be seamless, unlike most... Read More estate/tent venues we visited. We were also drawn to how Willowdale becomes “yours” and you are encouraged to personalize throughout the mansion. This beautiful estate is the perfect foil for you and your Willowdale planning team to transform into your dream wedding. For our daughter’s June 2017 wedding, we chose the courtyard on-site ceremony. Included, is use of the three upstairs suites for two hours preceding the ceremony. These suites are perfect for those “getting ready” photos and we opted for 3 ½ hours as there was so may parts of this property that the bride wanted captured in her “first look” photos. As for the ceremony, the courtyard is beautiful on its own and can be the perfect setting for any bride, from the minimalist to the extravagant, as it can be finished a multitude of ways. Cocktails were inside the mansion. Here Amy and her staff, along with our florist, had carried out our vision with precision. The foyer tables and great room’s shelves had been personalized with the family photos and decorative elements we had delivered two days before. More elements and flowers had been displayed throughout the mansion. It captured our vision perfectly. During the cocktail hour, signature cocktails were offered and Willowdale provided customized “His” and “Hers” cocktails. The bar was perfectly staffed (yay!) and the appetizers were delicious and plentiful. Meanwhile, Amy and team were finishing the transformation of the tent, and later the courtyard. For the reception, Willowdale had arranged for fairytale twinkle light swags throughout the tent, and the guest and sweetheart tables had been set flawlessly. The dinner service went seamlessly. Chef Ben had worked to custom design our menu with different and additional courses. The food was wonderful and epitomized fine dining. The service, even with the additional course, was coordinated between Amy, Ben, and our DJ to be perfectly timed with the wedding speeches, dances and activities. One of our friends, who owns a number of restaurants, made a notable comment. He stated that coming from the restaurant industry, it is rare for 150 people to be served their entrée within ten minutes of each other and for the particularly challenging salmon entrée to be cooked perfectly. Meanwhile, the courtyard had been transformed. The bar was moved outside with variety of cocktail tables. Espresso Dave and the Willowdale coffee and dessert table were setup. Flowers and décor from the ceremony and cocktail hour were creatively re-purposed by Amy and staff throughout the courtyard. With the bistro lights overhead, the ambiance was that of a European Piazza and was the perfect place for our guests to mix and mingle. With everything being so wonderful, the evening ended too soon, even with our extra hour. As Miss Doolittle stated in My Fair Lady, “I could have danced all night and still have asked for more.” It was all so truly special. From the contracts with Belinda, to the amazing cuisine of Chef Ben and the catering staff, and to the meticulous coordination of Amy Sleeper, the planning team and event staff, you will not receive better care and attention than at Willowdale Estate. Willowdale in one word: Perfection.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Kristina L

My husband and I truly have no words for how amazing our planner, Amy S was. From the moment she reached out to us as our wedding planner, I knew we were in great hands. Excecuting the perfect wedding is a gift, and Amy definitely has what it takes. The day of, she made all of... Read More us feel so comfortable and made the day flow perfectly. There were ZERO mishaps and I have to give all props to Amy for that! Willowdale is such a beautiful venue for your special day. Guests could not stop raving about the scenery they were surrounded by. The food was absolutely delicious as well! If you want all of your wedding dreams to come to life, book here!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Deanna C

Willowdale, let's start from day one. My husband had found Willowdale online but knew a little about it since he used to play at Bradley Palmer State Park as a child. When he first showed me the venue online I was unsure because I had always dreamed of a wedding in Boston. We... Read More booked an appointment and as we pulled up I fell in love right away, it was exactly what I didn't know I wanted. The building is amazing and filled with history and the courtyard is breathtaking, especially during the right season. After the tour with Belinda, I knew this was it but we wanted to make sure so we waited to sign the contract. Two days later, there was a box waiting for us filled with mouth-watering cookies. They knew the way to our hearts because right after we devoured the cookies we returned the contract. Any venue who can appreciate food as much as us, is definitely the winner! Throughout the next year of planning, we heard back quickly from the staff anytime we had questions and I had a lot. This was imperative for me since I am a complete control freak/planner. I was nervous when they told us we were assigned a wedding planner only 8-6 weeks before the wedding but the staff knows what they are doing. Nichole was amazing and matched our personalities perfectly. She really cared about us and we could tell we came first with her, she made sure everything was about us and done exactly the way we wanted. The day of the wedding she was amazing! She helped out with my uncle who has autism and made sure the whole bridal party left with everything they came with. My husband ordered me the wrong dish and she was there right away offering what I actually wanted, either way, you can't go wrong with whatever you choose for your meal. Planning a wedding is one of the most stressful things you will ever do in your life and the staff at Willowdale helped me stay as relaxed as you feel after a great massage. I can't gush more about Willowdale, the food, and the staff! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Kaleigh R

Everything about Willowdale was amazing from the first time we drove up the drive for our tour until we left after our wedding. We visited Willowdale for fun even though it wasn’t on my list of ‘Barn Venues’, and made the mistake of looking at it 2nd in the search. It pretty... Read More much ruined all other venues in our eyes after that (not to mention completely changing my ‘set in stone’ vision I had for the wedding!). Nothing else compares! They set the bar so high, not only with the estate itself, but with the service and wonderful staff who make you feel right at home. We did some serious number crunching, squishing, and stretching to make it work within our (expanded) budget, opting for a Friday wedding with a smaller invite list, however it was 1000% worth it. Everything about our wedding was amazing and magical. Our coordinator was Nichole and she is a Saint. Seriously, she dealt with every request and answered what must have felt like a million questions along the way and was wonderful to work with both leading up to and the day of the wedding. We were lucky (?) to have a 92-degree day for our wedding, and even though it was sweltering outside, she was everywhere at once, and I never saw her without a smile on her face the entire time we were there! She took our décor list and made everything a reality and so much more than we could have asked for! Honestly, I can’t say enough good things about everything. We had more than one guest tell us it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and so many people were just bursting to tell us how great the venue, the food, the service was. I wish I could give it 10 stars! We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day.

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Michelle E

Willowdale was the absolute best place to have our wedding, and we couldn't have asked for a better venue. They were super accommodating with allergies and let us bring in our grandmothers' homemade cookies. We worked with coordinator Nichole Armano, and from the beginning of... Read More the planning to the day of our wedding, she was an absolute dream to work with. She did all the worrying/background stuff for us so that we could enjoy our special day. The food was delicious (coming from 2 foodies). The bartenders and wait staff were great. It poured on our day, but the staff at Willowdale had a perfect rain plan (still outside, but under the tent with the sides down so guests stayed dry), and everything was still beautiful. I wish we could do it all over again! - Willowdale was the best, and I wouldn't have wanted to get married anywhere else.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Carmie D

We had no issues with Willowdale, we picked it because with other venues we felt like just another number. The staff at Willowdale made us feel important. Other than a small hiccup with our rehearsal dinner which our point of contact Courtney (who was great) fixed, everyone from... Read More the wedding planner to the servers were very pleasant to work with and nice.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Jarrod G

Willowdale was an unbelievable venue for our wedding in August. The grounds are absolutely beautiful and the tent is truly one of a kind. From start to finish, the staff at Willowdale were there for us helping us create the perfect day. We were assigned Courtney as our... Read More coordinator and she was fantastic. She was right with us the whole day and handled anything that might cause any issues. From a crying bridesmaid to a late/lost dog nanny, she took care of it so we didn't have to and could enjoy our day.The bartenders were professional and friendly and the wait staff was quick and clean. And the FOOD! All of our guest were blown away by how great the food was. I cannot recommend this venue enough. If you are looking for a truly unique and incredible venue, Willowdale is it!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Carolyn S

The Willowdale Estate is absolutely wonderful. Words can not even express how happy I am with the way our wedding went. We had an outdoor tent wedding and it was absolutely magical. The grounds of the Willowdale are gorgeous. Nichole (Our Willowdale coordinator) and her team... Read More did a great job at making sure our day ran smoothly and that everything was all set up perfectly. Nichole not only made sure our day was running smoothly and every little detail was set, she also made sure that Joey and I were okay and had everything we needed throughout the day. Now lets talk about the food... the food was so delicious! All of my guests were raving about it. I highly recommend the mac n' cheese bites! We could not have picked a more perfect place to have our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Lisa T

New to the area, recently engaged, two working professional trying to fine a venue (that could meet both our and our family’s grandiose standards and expectations,) and plan a wedding in less than six months! Truly prior to coming to Willdowdale utilizing the Full Service... Read More Planning I never thought it could be done. But when we came to Willowdale Estate and got assigned Monique as our Full Service Planning, she made it easy and effortless always providing me comfort and reassurance along the way. Finding A Wedding Site: When we first starting looking for a wedding site, the process was daunting. I felt like we kept visiting “Wedding Factors” trying to get as many brides in and out in the same day! But then we found Willowdale Estate. Every part of the experience at Willowdale was special, driving through the beautiful trees, up to the architecture of Willowdale (My now husband is an architect and being married in a place that was visually stimulating, has history, and permanent beauty was important.) As you walk up, you can smell the gardens, as you enter they always have refreshments waiting for you. Going there for planning events was always a highlight. The Staff/Full Service Planning: Due to my hectic lifestyle and long hours (I am a doctor and while planning our wedding we sold a house out of state, bought a house in MA, moved, got a puppy, etc life) I opted get the Full Service Planning. Monique was amazing, smart, kind, professional, and attentive, providing a level of customer service above what is seen now-a-days. She had a way of making me feel like I was the only bride she worked with. She worked with my schedule; she was available on nights and weekends for questions or meetings, if needed. She helped schedule vendors around my schedule as well; so if I took a day off I was as productive as possible! She made the whole process manageable; developing a timeline, so at no one point did I ever have too much to do. Monique also made my vision of a perfect wedding come true. I mean my wedding was everything I dreamed it would/could be! Not to sound corny but sometimes I miss talking to Monique now that the wedding is over… She was truly a pleasure to work with. The Day Of My Wedding: We were able to arrive to Willowdale Estate early in the morning, and get ready there (hair and make-up.) Monique had breakfast for us (bagels, yogurt, muffins, coffee, mimosas, and other yum yums) and lunch sandwiches of our choosing (They even made my husband PB and J which is what he eats when he is nervous or overwhelmed, providing comfort.) At the last minute, one of the groom’s men could not make it due to a plane problem; Monique rearranged everything, letting all the vendors know, and the wedding went without a glitch. Literally, the day went seamlessly. Monique always made sure we had food available to us, and that we had time to eat. On the day of our wedding we got to relax and have a good time. Whenever someone asked me a question I said, “I don’t know ask Monique” I was totally dependent on her! Looking back at the day the only thing we say we would want different, is that we wish the day was longer! And I hope that one day I get a chance to attend a wedding at Willowdale Estate! Food: I won’t go into detail but the food was amazing! And the cookies and literally to DIE FOR! Monique packed us some desserts for our send off, and our first fight was over who got the last cookie!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Mallory B

We truly cannot put into words how much we loved Willowdale and how perfect they made our wedding day (and the entire planning process leading up to the wedding). From our initial tour we instantly fell in love with this venue. The mansion, courtyard and tent setup are all... Read More absolutely breathtaking. It was supposed to thunderstorm all afternoon and night the day of our wedding (it ended up staying dry for the most part), but we didn’t stress for a moment for a simple reason – the backup plan is just about as nice as the outdoor space. The entire staff is extremely professional, supportive and amazing at what they do – they are pros and take their work seriously, but are also light and easy to deal with. The online planning portal was an extremely helpful resource and made the planning process simple – and the preferred vendors that we used were absolutely wonderful. Our wedding coordinator Courtney was SPECTACULAR at making sure our big day was beyond anything we could have imagined. We cannot say enough good things about her - she is a magician. There was a seamless flow from our ceremony to cocktail hour to reception and Courtney ensured that we had nothing to stress about the entire day. She was so kind and helpful throughout the entire process. The food was absolutely delicious and guests are still telling us how great everything was – the appetizers, entrees, and of course the incredible COOKIES. The presentation of all the food was like a work of art, too. We are so incredibly thankful that we had our wedding here. Willowdale is a truly magical place and we cannot recommend it highly enough.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Alyssa S

We honestly have no words for how absolutely incredible Courtney and the Willowdale staff were on our big day. She could not have been more supportive throughout this entire process - and beautifully made our vision come to life. From the start Courtney made us feel completely... Read More comfortable and the day could not have been executed more flawlessly. She came in on her day off for our rehearsal, untangled an impossibly tangled necklace/family heirloom, saved the bridal bouquet when it wilted, hand delivered one of every appetizer and every dessert to us, ensured we always had a cocktail in hand and a smile on our face. She TRULY went above and beyond. Courtney and the Willowdale team are consummate professionals and we can't thank them enough for their time and their talents. Her design eye truly made the entire landscape of the event spectacular in every way. We have received endless compliments from family and friends saying that it was far away the most beautiful wedding they have ever been part of; that is hugely thanks to her and her team and their tireless efforts. Willowdale is a first in class venue and Courtney is without a doubt the most incredible wedding coordinator there is. We can't possibly recommend her or thank her enough. She is INSANELY talented and we are so incredibly honored that she was there to celebrate and perfectly enhance the day. With our endless gratitude... Alyssa & Bobby Brown

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Alicia S

Willowdale was wonderful. Our coordinator Courtney was particularly amazing. We had a bunch of our own decorations/details for the wedding and reception, and she was great about arranging them throughout the event--we got so many compliments! We also received lots of compliments... Read More on the food--especially the chocolate chip cookies! And of course the venue is absolutely gorgeous. Our wedding really couldn't have been more memorable or special, and so much of that was because of the Courtney and the staff at Willowdale. I would HIGHLY recommend them--they're worth every penny!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Julie R

My husband and I got married at the Willowdale Estate on August 4, 2017 and we had the best day of our lives! We had seen about 7 other venues around Boston before we found the Willowdale, and we immediately fell in love with its charm and rustic feel. I'm originally from... Read More France, and the mansion with the courtyard reminded me a little bit of home. We got so many compliments from our guests about the venue and the entire organization. More than a dozen of them told us that it was the "best wedding ever"! We could not thank the Willowdale team enough, especially Nichole, our wedding coordinator, who did an amazing job from start to finish. She helped us make decisions about our decor and finalize our timeline in a way that best matched with what we wanted. Our wedding parties got ready in the suites upstairs and it was much fun: we had snacks, drinks, and the guys played lawn games outside before they got dressed. We had our ceremony at Our Lady of Hope in Ipswich, followed by our cocktail party inside the mansion and our reception in the tent. The food was absolutely delicious, and you know it's true when your family from Paris tells you their dinner was fabulous! We had great drinks (open bar), great music and had a blast on the dance floor until the end of the night. We 100% recommend the Willowdale Estate for couples out there looking for a magical venue (surrounded by the woods - what else do you need?) to have their wedding. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Techla C

We absolutely loved our wedding at Willowdale Estate! The venue is absolutely gorgeous, the food delicious, & the staff is kind, knowledgeable, & attentive. Our experience was amazing from beginning to end. From our first visit to Willowdale, we were hooked! Kaitlin, who gave... Read More us our tour, patiently guided us around the beautiful estate while we asked lots of questions & explored every nook and cranny of the property. We were blown away by the beauty of the place; the perfectly groomed gardens, the impressive glass ceiling, & the amazing suites were more than we could have hoped for. Also, the team was setting up for an event & the organization & efficiency was impressive. We could immediately tell that the team at Willowdale was a well-oiled machine. The planning experience was great as well. We only had 10 months to plan our wedding day & we never felt overwhelmed or neglected. Every time we called with a question, any member of the team was able to help us. When we wanted an extra visit to measure for flowers & take photos, it was granted. When they had not heard from us for a while, they called to check in. The portal was easy to use for planning & payment & the resources were very helpful. I also cannot say enough wonderful things about our Wedding coordinator Nichole! We LOVE her! We felt like she had our back at every step along the way & by the time our wedding came along, she was a great ally and friend. At our initial planning meeting, Nichole took the time to make sure that we covered every aspect of our day & that translated into the smoothest event! We were really able to make the wedding our own! Nichole was a great resource & organized all of our vendors seamlessly. She had helpful suggestions at our planning meeting & offered helpful advice. We wanted to add some unique touches in terms of décor & this was not only accepted but encouraged. On our wedding day, Nichole was able to articulate our overall vision PERFECTLY!!!! It was almost as if we set it up ourselves! Nichole and the whole team were amazing. They were so organized from the rehearsal to the décor pick up. Nichole checked up on us without hovering. She made sure that we were well cared for all night & even packed us cookies because she noticed we were too busy dancing to get dessert. I have no reservations in saying that Nichole is an excellent weeding coordinator; she was all we could have asked for and more! Our guests could not say enough about their experience at Willowdale! So many of them reached out & told us that they had the best time. Our friends and family could not stop talking about how beautiful the venue was and how great the staff was. They loved how we were able to incorporate so many of our own special touches and commented on how smooth the weather plan was. They talked about the food; wonderful appetizers, a delicious signature cocktail, a great meal with attentive service & the most delicious chocolate chip cookies! Many of our people told us that it was the BEST food they had at a wedding. Our guests felt comfortable exploring the grounds and mansion, hanging out in the beautifully lit courtyard, & dancing the night away under the elegant tent. Overall, we were happy to hear all of the wonderful feedback. We wished for our guests to have a great time & a memorable night & Willowdale delivered! We would highly recommend this venue to couples looking for a memorable experience. Thank you, Willowdale, for the best night of our lives!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Leah G

I can't begin to describe how helpful everyone at Willowdale Estate was throughout our entire planning process and especially the wedding day. Nichole went above and beyond to make sure every single detail was perfect. She was always one step ahead of us and anticipated... Read More everything we needed. Our wedding day was seamless and we definitely have her to thank for that. Our family and bridal party couldn't stop talking about how amazing Nichole and the rest of the team were either! Our fairytale spring wedding in the courtyard was beyond anything I could have ever hoped for. We love Willowdale!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Calvin K

Willowdale Estate was the perfect location for our June wedding. From the first time you visit you feel the magic of the location. We barely needed to decorate at all because of how beautiful the whole venue is. It was wonderful to have the entire Estate to ourselves and our... Read More guest had an amazing time. Many of my family members work in catering and they were incredibly impressed with the quality of the food, wine, and service. They brought out the entrees for everyone within minutes of starting, which was particularly nice. Nichole our coordinator was very well organized and was able to manage both a ceremony change and a last minute rain with grace and ease. Even under the tent it was wonderful. Our only two complaints were that they forgot the shrimp cocktail (they immediately apologized and refunded us the cost), and misspelled the name of our signature cocktail (which they also immediately rectified). Overall an amazing event for everyone.

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Danielle K

The venue is absolutely gorgeous, the catering is delicious and the staff is fantastic!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Stefanie P

My husband and I were married here in July and I cannot say enough great things. Seeing Willowdale the first time, we fell in love with the beautiful grounds and rustic and whimsical touches, but the service we received planning our wedding really sets Willowdale apart. I can... Read More honestly say that not once during the planning process were we stressed and that was due to our assigned coordinator, Amy's, transparency, thoroughness and support. She made sure our day was truly perfect from the very beginning of planning to making sure we had a last drink at the end of the night. Every single detail was taken care of for us so that we could relax and enjoy our night. While Willowdale itself is beyond beautiful, their support from beginning to end made certain that our night was everything we imagined it would be. The food was impeccable, service second to none and grounds perfection! Our wedding was our real life fairytale and we wouldn't have changed a single thing. Almost a month later, we are still hearing that our wedding was the most beautiful event people have attended!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Wendy C

We cannot say enough about how amazing a venue Willowdale is!! From the moment we booked with Belinda (who is just an absolute pleasure to work with!) we knew that we were going to be in good hands. Their attention to detail is spot on which is evident from the moment you do... Read More your first tour, to your wedding tasting, details meetings, and of course on the big day. We were confident that we would not have to worry about anything on the day of. Although you get assigned your official wedding coordinator approximately 10 weeks out, their planning team is always available by phone call or e-mail to help with all your questions leading up to your wedding! We had the honor of working with Amy for our wedding and I couldn't say enough great things about her. Amy was professional, calm, patient, and took our vision and brought it to life on our wedding day. She kept us focused and kept the day flowing and most importantly on schedule, even when there were a few bumps in the road! We received numerous compliments on how beautiful the venue was, and how delicious the food was and we couldn't agree more! The statler chicken and the top sirloin pave were amazing, and of course the famous chocolate chip cookies just melt in your mouth (they even brought one of our guests to tears! - no joke!). At first when we were booking, we were worried there would be bugs and mosquitos, however Willowdale takes numerous steps to keep them at bay, and we never noticed any! The groomsmen and bridal suites are spacious and comfortable ( a little warm though despite the AC), but none-the-less, a great place to put the finishing touches on and relax before the ceremony. One of the best parts of Willowdale is that they really utilize the entire property with every part of the day having a unique backdrop, you really get to experience all the property has to offer and if needed, their rain plan is great! We can't thank the entire staff enough, they were a pleasure to work with!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Katherine H

We cannot say enough good things about Willowdale. Everyone who works there, from the parking attendants to the wedding coordinators, goes out of their way to make sure you are happy and well taken care of. The estate itself is beautiful, in any season and any type of weather.... Read More The food was amazing. We wanted a venue that served delicious food and Willowdale did not disappoint. Our coordinator, Amy, was so sweet and easy to work with. She answered all of our questions and kept our wedding day running smoothly. We have received so many compliments from our guests and can’t tell you how many people have told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Cynthia L

My husband and I were married at the Willowdale Estate on April 2, 2017. It was truly magical and a number of our guests shared that it was the best wedding they ever attended. The food was made to perfection, the rustic mansion was absolutely beautiful, and the staff were very... Read More professional and friendly. The planning process was smooth. Amy Sleeper was our wedding coordinator and she was well organized, patient and paid close attention to detail. The team at Willowdale Estate knows how to do weddings and they truly think of everything and connect you to other services you may need. Amy accommodated our every request, from ensuring we had private time to eat (some brides never have time to enjoy the dinner), to making sure we could dance the night away to the amazing band they connected us to (Young Love & the Thrills). We also loved the three suites provided on the second floor. We each had our own suite and the third one was for the clergy (my father, my husband's uncle and my uncle are all ministers). The day of the wedding, my husband and I were stress free and enjoyed the day from start to finish. We highly recommend this venue and Willowdale Estate will forever hold a special place in our hearts.