Book Your Wedding with Windows on the Lake

A BALLROOM IN LAKE RONKONKOMA, NY

From its waterfront setting to its international menu options, Windows on the Lake offers a unique experience for couples. While some venues serve as many couples as they can, this Long Island property in Lake Ronkonkoma, New York, only handles one wedding at a time, making it easy for them to provide customized services that meet each couple’s demands.

Windows on the Lake has indoor and outdoor spaces available. Both spaces provide impressive views of the gardens and the lake and seat up to 300 guests.

Outdoor Venue. Get married underneath a gazebo, surrounded by gardens and a lake, in the outside venue. After the ceremony, walk down to the lake and view the waterfall. This is a picturesque spot to take some pictures before the reception.

Rainbow Room. The Rainbow Room makes you feel like you’re exchanging vows or dining in the great outdoors, even though you’re surrounded by walls. The 25-foot ceiling is painted with white clouds and the lights come on at night, making it look as if there are stars on the roof. The floor-to-ceiling windows complete the look by providing views of the outdoors.

Since Windows on the Lake only handles one wedding at a time, you have the staff’s complete attention. It works with you every step of the way, from the invitations to the menu.

While the chefs make almost anything, they specialize in international cuisine and create theme menus based on locations around the world. They also create custom menus to accommodate various religious needs and work with you to provide food that meets dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free menu items.

The catering menu includes various displays and stations, such as an elegant display table with artistic carvings of watermelons, cheeses and fruits, as well as gourmet chef stations and gourmet hot buffet selections. The staff doesn’t just customize the menus. Your event planner helps you customize the indoor and outdoor space as well. From themes to simple decorations, the planner ensures that everything is set up to your liking.

Windows on the Lake recognizes the difference between daytime and nighttime weddings and creates personalized experiences based on those differences. That includes champagne brunch weddings compete with juice bars during the day.

It also offers some other unique amenities to add elegance to the event and help you feel pampered on your wedding day, such as:

• Floor length ivory table linens
  • Complimentary coat check
  • Printed dinner menus
  • Professional maître d’ service
  • Personal bridal attendant and room captain
  • Built-in HDTVs
  • In house surround sound and intelligent lighting provided by Our House vendors
  • In House event service packages including DJ entertainment, photography, video, bridal flowers, limos, invitations and much more

Long Island's Premier Waterfront Caterer

Whether you have been planning your celebration for years or just months, Windows on the Lake will make it an event you will remember for the rest of your life. Nestled on Long Island's beautiful Lake Ronkonkoma, we cater to only "One Bride at a time." From its waterfront setting to its international menu options, Windows on the Lake offers a unique experience for couples. While some venues serve as many couples as they can, this Long Island property in Lake Ronkonkoma, New York, only handles one wedding at a time, making it easy for them to provide customized services that meet each couple's every expectation of a fabulous wedding!

Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Park

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

235 Lakeshore Rd., Lake Ronkonkoma, NY (631) 737-0088

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Angelica V

My husband and i got married May 2017, and i cant stop talking about how amazing the venue treated us. We had no worries or stress they made everything happen exactly how we envisioned it. I had ordered candles for the center pieces and one of the boxes came in with pink... Read More candles, and we noticed the night before. I told windows just to leave it like that because i didn't want to stress hours before the wedding. The next morning i walked into the venue, and there were not pink candles, they went out of their way to find us white candles. And then i cant express how good Sabrina was. An amazing young girl who makes you feel at peace, and makes it all happen for the bride. And our Maitre D ...WOW! We didn't have to worry about one thing.He was amazing! Windows on the lake made us feel like family. and treated us so good throughout the whole process up to the wedding day. I highly recommend them for a wedding or any other event.

2017-07-12T15:58:08 Response from the vendor

THIS IS FABULOUS!! We thank you so very much for your kind words!! We aim each and every day to give "THE BEST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE" possible to our guests. It's so wonderful when we get feedback that we have accomplished that!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!! Sincerely,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Brianna O

Frank was incredible to work with! As soon as you walk into Windows on the Lake, you feel like you are right at home- the staff is incredibily friendly!

2017-06-28T12:18:23 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 James P

Windows on the Lake was love at first sight. The outside was just as beautiful as the inside. The view of the Lake from inside the hall is breathtaking and a perfect setting for any wedding. Right from the first meeting, "Uncle Frank" was extremely friendly and inviting. He took... Read More his time showing us around and answering all of our questions. He served us lunch and the pene ala vodka was spectacular! The 3 month meeting and 2 week meetings with Michael were just as impressive. He knew what questions we were going to ask and answered them before we had the opportunity. We did a Star Wars themed wedding and everyone was fully on board with this and made it exactly as we envisioned. Sabrina, our Bridal attendant, went above and beyond even changing her hair style the day of the wedding to that of Princess Leia's from the movie! We did not ask this of her. She did it on her own to make our day that much more special. She never left our side and was very attentive to our needs. Matthew our Maitre d' was extremely organized and kept us all on schedule starting with the rehearsal and then again throughout the evening on the day of our wedding. He was extremely patient with all of us and made sure things ran smoothly. Our guests raved about the food both at the cocktail hour and at the reception itself. Our glasses(the bride and groom) were always full and we never even had to pick our heads up to look for someone to get us a drink. Sabrina helped us pack up and check the bridal suite to ensure we did not forget anything at the end of the night. "Uncle Frank" performed our ceremony and made our vows exactly what we wanted. He personalized our ceremony and paced it well for us as we asked. We requested short and sweet and he gave us EXACTLY that.

2017-06-28T12:18:34 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Kellyanne C

My wedding was held this past Saturday 9/16/17 and I have to say, it was everything I could have wished for. The venue executed everything perfectly! From the moment I walked in 2 years ago and sat down with Frank, I knew I found my dream venue. Danielle was amazing to work with... Read More through the entire process. When I had a question or concern she would answer me timely and honestly. She assisted me with booking the trolley even though one wasn't actually available for my date. The entire staff at Windows was wonderful to me and my husband. Sabrina my bridal attendant was nothing short of amazing. She was always right there before I even knew I needed a drink or a sip of water. Honestly, she went above and beyond for me and I don't think I could ever repay her or thank her enough for playing such a big role in my day and making it that much more memorable. My Maitre D Scott was fantastic! He made sure everything went smoothly and I was able to enjoy every minute of my day with my guests. I didn't have a care in the world that day because I knew I was in such amazing hands. My last meeting with Anthony, was awesome! He is also such a sweet heart and he follows through with his promises! Michael was amazing at making sure I was relaxed through out the entire planning process and always kept me laughing! My guests have raved about the food and the staff as well as all of the details the team at windows assisted me in executing. They say your wedding day is the best day of your life and Windows on The Lake made that statement true. You are all amazing and I will forever owe you one! They helped me book the vendors and I couldn't be happier with their work either. IV generation DJ was FANTASTIC! ADA studios and Paragon Production for photography and video made my day even better. Mark of Elegance Limousine Company was also amazing and so great to work with. The drivers and vehicles were perfect and such a pleasure to have as a part of my wedding! Erica and Diego from ADA were a blast to work with and Mike from Paragon was hysterical. They all kept things smooth and light. Just what every bride needs on her big day! James Cress Florist executed everything I asked for to a T! Again, without windows, none of this would have been possible! From the setting itself, to the staff, the vendors and just being amazing people, I couldn't be a happier bride. I love everything!!! BOOK THIS VENUE!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Jilian D

Words can NOT describe the poor experience we had here, and that was just to tour and view the location. When I contacted them for a tour, I included the vital information (date we were looking for, and ESPECIALLY our # of guests). I got a call setting our tour up for 6pm that... Read More Friday. We arrived a few minutes early, and filled out our paperwork. We then waited over 20 minutes before the tour started. The guy giving the tour rushed us through ("Here's the ballroom; this is our cocktail hour room. Now let's talk menu and pricing"). We were then told that our party was "too small" for the venue, and we were 'encouraged ' to visit their newest location (Beach Club Estate. We live just over an hour away from the venue, the guy even stated that he knew the town we were from, and still VERY LITTLE was done to try to get our business. We were never shown the ceremony space (even though we said it repeatedly - including in my initial discussion) and since there was a party scheduled for the location for that evening, the focus seemed to have been on that, as party-goers were arriving. It wasn't until we were pulling out of the parking lot that we spotted the ceremony space: across the street (that is very busy, and on a blind curve).

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Amanda C

I'll begin by saying that I'm in no way naive to what your average wedding costs on Long Island. You're going to spend a lot, however if you value honesty in negotiations I would avoid wasting any time here. We were baited by advertising that mentioned a price that I knew was... Read More not true, but we decided to check it out anyway. Long story short, our contact there was incredibly "salesy" and even a little pushy during our visit/booking experience, despite constantly saying that he wasn't a salesman or "like the rest of them" at other venues. Oh, and they'll pressure you to book right then and there - he even drew a horse race track with us trying to beat out other couples for our date to drive this point home :/ The entire approach put a bad taste in my mouth, but we tried to focus on the venue and not the pitch. So putting this aside, along with all the unnecessary touching, we still decided to book because after literally sitting down at a table and asking for the price of everything we wanted, their salesperson sat there with a calculator, priced everything out for us, wrote that price on a sheet of paper along with the dates that this price was applicable to, and we agreed it was fair and worth the view of the lake (which is beautiful and the only reason for the 2 stars.) The next day, excited to have finally booked a venue, my fiance goes back (along with our mothers because they were excited and wanted to see the place) to drop off the remaining deposit. Their salesperson then decides to tell us that the price he had originally given us was a "mistake" and that it was actually much higher and he was sorry if we felt he was misleading. I thought back to when he said "most other guys out there won't want to put a price on paper because then they can't shake you down for more money at the end." Pretty much everything they said was true of the "other guys" was true about them. My only advice? Instead of trying to come off as our friend and "sell" us, just be honest. Honestly matters and no one should have to deal with unscrupulous people who want to exploit you while you're trying to plan a joyful gathering. If they had told us the "real" price upfront, we may still have booked but to have them pull a switch in less than 24 hours after booking then say "well what did you expect, getting married in September - it's expensive!" (like we're wrong for believing the price THEY gave us - which was NOT cheap) was more than we were willing to put up with. Needless to say, we got our deposit back right away and will not be booking or recommending this venue to anyone else. The core of good business is honestly in negotiations and holding true to your word. If you're going to spend "Long Island Wedding" money, you should at least trust the people you're working with.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Jennifer D

This was the second place my fiancé and I looked at and we booked it the same day we went to look at it! We met and sat down with Frank who is an absolute doll! He gave us lunch which was excellent, and the food tasting event we and my mom fell in love with! Beautiful place and... Read More the price can't be beat which includes their off season inclusive package! We can't wait to have our wedding here next December!

2017-06-28T12:39:40 Response from the vendor

This is just wonderful!! Thank you so very much from the bottom of our hearts for this raving review!!! We cannot wait to take this journey with you. Sincerely. Michael and our family here at windows on the lake

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Mercedes C

My SO and I met with Michael at Windows on The Lake today and I cannot stop smiling ever since! Michael and his staff were such a pleasure to deal with. They were so informative and beyond helpful! The wedding packages at WOTL are exactly what we were looking for and Michael... Read More went out of his way to explain every detail so we felt completely comfortable every step of the way. The venue itself is gorgeous and the food we tasted was outstanding! I cannot say enough great things about our experience! We are so excited to celebrate our special day here!

2017-06-28T12:19:37 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Kevin M

Let me first off say that the reviews on this page are right, this venue is beautiful and I am sure they put on great weddings. But in my experience their business practices are incredibly questionable and borderline unethical. One of the things that I really hate is when... Read More business people try to be my friend. I am trying to sign a contract to pay a specified amount of money for your service, I have friends, I don't need you for that. Michael is the perfect example of this and is incredibly friendly and will feed you, but then pressure you to book the venue and be incredibly vague and unclear about the price. Recently, we signed a contract (and quickly voided it) with him in which he added over 2,000 dollars to a contract after we had signed it. Keep in mind, we are on a budget and were extremely clear that we feasibly could not book the venue unless we got X price or less (which we had from another venue and told him). He guaranteed it, then changed the contract after we had signed. He then proceeded to act friendly on the phone when I called to complain. So my complaint can be summed up pretty simply, don't be my friend, be a transparent business man as you so boisterously claim to be. If you are on a budget and want a clear outline of what this wedding will cost you, DO NOT go here.

2017-04-13T13:15:14 Response from the vendor

WOW... This is VERY rare for our venue as you can see from the many reviews. We are sorry that you feel this way but in our recollection in this we always discuss that there is consistently a 20% administrative fee plus tax. As for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Aarushi B

If you are on any sort of a budget, RUN as far as you can! These people will actually try to con you and lie to you; they will say anything to get your business and misquote prices until you discover the errors yourself. I'm not gonna lie, they have a gorgeous venue, but when... Read More all was said and done, I am glad that we didn't go with it because the horror of dealing with these unprofessional people is not a stress I want in my life. Where do I even get started on Michael? What a piece of work. He likes to vocally brag about how transparent he is in comparison to other venues, which is the funniest part of this whole ordeal because of all the venue we looked at he was certifiably the LEAST transparent by quite a margin. We went to see him twice. The first time we hadn't seen any other venues, and he somehow talked us into putting down a holding deposit and we did cause the venue was great but the place was over our budget, as we were very clear about. A few weeks later we found a place we loved on your budget and went back to see Michael to basically say that we have to go with the other place unless he can match our price. He agreed, and immediately it seemed too good to be true. He wrote down a contract with X amount and we signed it and agreed upon it. A few days later I got a copy of the contract we had signed, and magically there was an additional 2000 charge! I called Michael and he acted so confused like he did't know what went wrong, and then said "oh right, I forgot to add the service charge." Uh, okay? Except we came to say we were going to go with a different place, and you said you'd match our price to keep our business? Then to secretly add a sum to our contract and pretend it was a silly accident, act confused, and take back the original offer? It was unacceptable! I am so glad we figured out early on that these people were unreliable and a terrible business. The beauty of their venue simply does not make up for shady business!

2017-04-13T13:15:32 Response from the vendor

SAME REVIEW POSTED 2x...WOW... This is VERY rare for our venue as you can see from the many reviews. We are sorry that you feel this way but in our recollection in this we always discuss that there is consistently a 20% administrative fee plus... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/01/2017

Excellent place to wed! Uncle Frank has really guided us to book this wedding for 2018. He was informative, caring, understanding and provided a family like atmosphere.

2017-04-27T16:30:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Rachelle O

Every venue should welcome people the way Michael and his family greet everyone- by first name basis, with water, a dish of warm, delicious penne a la vodka and garlic bread! After we toured the 1 floor facility (very important if you had seniors in your party that have trouble... Read More walking stairs), we went through the menu options and numbers. He provided very reasonable quotes for different dates, since we were more flexible. You can tell he really loved his job and that he really wanted to take care of us. I appreciated all the little extras (lechon, cotton candy machine, and more) and assurance was one of the reasons why WOTL was one of our top choices. The view of the lake was gorgeous + the beautiful main hall + best thing is that he shared that the carpet will be taken out and replaced with new all wooden floors + Michael's hospitality was a great combination and we placed our $1k deposit that day! We ultimately decided on another venue this weekend when I realized how important it was for me to have a more open-space concept/look. Thank you Michael for your time and generous offers!

2017-04-03T14:32:34 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Sage G

Me and my fiancé have been searching high and low for a hall and we're starting to get discourage but This past weekend we had sat down and spoke to Michael and fell in love with not only the hall, but the people that work there! Michael greeted us with a big smile that just... Read More screamed friendly. We sat down and we're offered a plate of penne which was to die for! Michael made it so easy to sit and talk and not feel like we were being pressured into anything. He was by far the most personable person we've had the pleasure of meeting on our journey and really sold it for us! We had a 4 o'clock appointment and wound up sitting and chatting until 6! We look forward to sitting with Michael more and getting to have the wedding of our dreams

2017-02-28T15:45:31 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Keiry A

Fell in love with this place as soon as I walked in! We looked at a lot of venues but knew this was the place where we wanted our special day. Meeting Michael was a plus, he helped us work out a price within our budget and even added extras! We booked the same week! Also a plus... Read More that they host only one wedding at a time, so I know that all my guests will be attended and accommodated. We're so excited to be getting married here in September!

2017-02-28T15:39:07 Response from the vendor

HOW ABSOLUTELY SWEET IS THAT!!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for this review!! This is exactly what we strive for each and every day!! We cannot wait to take this journey right by your side all the way!! Sincerely, Michael and our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Caitlin M

Recently, my fiancé and I began our search for the perfect wedding venue. Today we sat down with Michael for our 1:00 appointment and didn't walk out the door until 3:00. My fiancé, my mother and myself didn't want to leave, it truly felt like home. Michael had us laughing,... Read More crying, dancing, and smiling all just sitting at a table discussing the venue and options for our big day. It was truly a unique and amazing experience. Their passion for their venue, guests, family and the joy that they provide for all of their couples was very clear from the second we met them. The venue was beautiful and the view is breathtaking. Thank you Michael, frank and the rest of the staff for an amazing experience!!! Love, Cait, Neil & Mom

2017-02-19T11:23:37 Response from the vendor

WOW....This is one of the kindest reviews EVER!!! You have no idea how much this means to us!! We strive every single day with every single guest to give this experience and to know that we accomplished that brings huge smiles to our face!!! We... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Daisy S

Windows on the lake was the first venue we looked at and at first sight and meeting with Frank we knew this was the place! Danielle is always there for everything and anything. She and Frank gave us their personal contact info to give us comfort with any questions at anytime. It... Read More is such a pleasure working with them both and we just can't wait for our day to come in June. Thank you Danielle for making this so easy and Frank for the family feeling every time we see you. It's going to be the BEST DAY EVER!!!

2017-02-19T11:25:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this review!!! We cannot wait to celebrate with you!! Sincerely, Michael and our family here at Windows on the Lake.

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 michael k

What a fantastic experience! Michael was so accommodating and flexible. A real pleasure to talk to, very personable, and made us feel right at home and treated us like family.

2017-02-07T13:19:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for this review!! This is what we strive for each and every day!! We cannot wait to work together with you in creating your memorable Wedding day...Sincerely, Michael and our family here at Windows on the Lake

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Danielle O

My fiancé and I went to check out the venue Windows on the Lake. You can get married right beside the water. In the venue you get a beautiful view of the lake in both the ball room and the cocktail hour room. Mike was such a pleasure to work with. When we went to see the venue... Read More they provided us with a sample of the food as well. Which was very good!

2017-01-30T11:23:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this kind review!! We are so glad you had a great experience during your tour here with our family. This just makes us so proud!! We look forward to walking through this beautiful journey with you. Sincerely, Michael and our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 alyssa v

We booked our reception at Windows on the Lake a few months ago and cannot wait for the day to get here. Michael has been so accommodating, even meeting with us an hour before a busy Sunday reception because my fiance couldn't make the first meeting, and made for us one of the... Read More best plates of penne alla vodka I've had in a long while. We're confident that we're going to have the most amazing reception here.

2017-01-25T16:37:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this "Amazing" review!! This is what it's ALL about!! We are so excited to walk along your side through the entire process!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!! Sincerely, Michael and our family here at Windows on the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Jennifer R

Michael was very personal and had so much patients with us. I love the view and it was beautiful,breathe taken. Ask for Michael has he sit with like your part of the family !!!!!!

2017-01-25T16:47:55 Response from the vendor

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!! Thank you so much for this review!! I cannot wait to celebrate with you!! Thanks for the review!! Sincerely, Michael and our Family here at Windows on the Lake

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Kristina K

Windows on the Lake was our first venue that we looked at. Although it wasn't quite what we were looking for, I'm so thankful we stopped here first. We met with Frank, who is just such a nice man. He was so helpful and honest. Knowing that was our first stop, he gave us... Read More advice and things to look for when we checked out other venues. My fiance and I absolutely loved him and his energy. By the end of the meeting, my fiance was even calling him Uncle Frank. The venue was beautiful, just not what we had in mind for our wedding. There are beautiful grounds that would make a beautiful background in pictures if you're choosing to get married in the Spring/Summer/Fall (we are looking to have a Winter wedding), and there's a beautiful outside area where your cocktail could be. If you're looking to get married in a warmer season, and want an array of options for food - I would definitely check this place out. Even if you just meet with Frank, it's worth it! Thank you again Frank for all of your help!

2017-01-25T16:46:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review!! I'm sorry to hear that we were not "Everything" you were looking for but Congratulations on picking your venue. Frank and our team strives to give this experience to every guest...I'm glad to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Daniel A

Absolutely amazing venue. From the the first time we met Frank my wife and I knew that we were in good hands. On our wedding day everything was perfect just the way we hoped. Our bridal attendent Sabrina was amazing and our Maître d' was always on top of things. All of our... Read More guest absolutely loved the food. Our December 9th wedding was amazing; thanks to Frank and his team.

2017-01-25T16:41:05 Response from the vendor

We are SOOOOO glad that you had a great experience with us!!! This is what we strive for each day!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for having your wedding with us and of course for this "Fabulous" review!! Sincerely, Michael and our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Nicole A

Our wedding here was absolutely beautiful. Overall we couldn't have asked for more. Jonathan, Sabrina and Frank were absolutely wonderful! I would recommend that you request to work directly with those 3 and everything will run flawlessly. Sabrina was like magic, everytime i... Read More turned around she was there to see if we needed something. Jonathan had his finger on the pulse all night and kept everything moving smoothly. We lost our original person who was supposed to handle our account and had issue in regards to their method of billing. Be careful to make sure you have everything on paper and signed by whoever gave you your deal. I was extremely disappointed about booking an appt specifically to discuss the itemized bill with Danielle and being pushed off on Frank and them leaving him to literally be a middle man running back and forth between us and the office. Aside from that it was absolutely wonderful and I couldn't have asked for a better time.

2016-11-30T15:44:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for the 5 star review!!! We greatly appreciate your feedback... We are so pride of all that our team did to make your wedding day go so well. We also want to acknowledge the issue you had just prior due... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Brittney M

I can't say enough about this place. The place is beautiful! Michael the person that helped us today was very nice and helpful and is very welcoming. I couldn't have picked a better venue to have my wedding and super excited for my special day to come. I highly recommend this... Read More place. And they have an amazing staff.

2016-11-30T15:50:06 Response from the vendor

WOW!! This is just such a beautiful review and thank you from the bottom of our hearts for taking the time to offer your feedback:) This is the exact customer experience that we strive to execute each day and we just love when our clients... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Jacqueline E

We had the most perfect wedding day at Windows on the Lake! They catered to every need every step of the way. Everyone was so nice every time we called with a question. The view at sunset even from inside was beautiful. We loved that they only do one wedding at a time. Frank... Read More made us feel so special, like we were one of his children. Anthony and Thomas were always there to answer our questions as well. They never rushed us. Jonathan and Sabrina not only took care of us on our wedding day, but they catered to our families as well. There was a small snafu when we arrived, but they more than made up for it the entire night. Jonathan kept us informed as to what would happen next. The food was delicious. My husband and I added on the Ice Cream Bar and Flaming Volcano for the dessert hour. They brought us into a separate room so that we could see it. We could not get over the presentation. All of our guests could not stop talking about it. Jonathan packed up a lot of food for us and even had the staff pack up our belongings so that we wouldn't have to come back on a different day to pick it up. We used all of the house vendors. It was very simple to plan our wedding using them. Overall, all of the Windows staff did an exceptional job at making it the most perfect day for us.

2016-11-20T15:22:18 Response from the vendor

This is so wonderful!!! It was our absolute pleasure to host your wedding here at our venue with you and your family.... Everything you wrote in the review is truly what we strive for each and every day!! We thank you from the bottom of... Read Less Read More

Meet The Manager

Anthony Pellegrino

Anthony Pellegrino is the General Manager and one of the establishing partners of both Windows on the Lake and The Beach Club Estate, two of Long Islands Premier Waterfront Catering & Banquet facilities. For over 20 years, Anthony has been making sure his guests’ Wedding Receptions and all of life’s other special events were celebrated in grand style and provided fond, warm memories for decades after the last guest has left. Anthony’s expertise has created a magical venue with spectacular views, superb cuisine, and exceptional service to create an unforgettable event!