Windows on the Water at Frogbridge

Millstone Township, NJ

Book Your Wedding with Windows on the Water at Frogbridge

A BALLROOM IN MILLSTONE TOWNSHIP, NJ

Banquet Hall. Windows on the Water's spacious, stylishly appointed banquet hall offers spectacular views through its large windows and provides ample seating for up to 250 guests.

Waterside Patio. Adjoining the Banquet Hall, the lovely two-tiered waterside patio provides a quiet, relaxing environment that makes a great setting for a casual cocktail hour or dessert followed by dancing.

Tented Pavilion. For those that desire a more open air environment, a 4,000-square-foot luxury wedding tent accommodates up to 350 guests. The tent features fully covered walls to ensure you'll always be protected from the elements and is often used in conjunction with the waterside patio.

Gazebo. The beautiful covered gazebo makes an outstanding spot for couples to exchange their vows in a lovely garden setting.

Windows on the Water at Frogbridge's professional wedding planners and caterers offer a huge array of delectable menu options, which can range from something as simple as a champagne brunch to buffet stations or multiple course plated meals.

In addition to its exceptional cuisine, the venue also prides itself in offering an unmatched level of service and professionalism and specializes in making custom wedding dreams come true. From the moment your guests arrive, they'll be treated in style with complementary valet parking. The resort offers a variety of other services to help make the day more special, such as dramatic lighting, fantastic floral displays and mouth-watering seasonal menus.

As a full service wedding venue, Windows on the Water at Frogbridge provides wedding planning and day-of-the-event coordination that goes far above the average. In addition, you'll enjoy:

• A variety of menu upgrades offered for an additional fee
  • Experience catering to a variety of multi-cultural and ethnic ceremonies
  • Additional perks like carved ice sculptures, lighted patio furniture and more

Unique & Unforgettable Weddings

Award-winning Windows on the Water at Frogbridge is private lakeside oasis set amid 86 manicured acres of lush landscape. Supported by a passionate team with experience and vision, we offer exceptional cuisine in a luxurious wedding tent and ballroom overlooking a breathtaking lake and fountain.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Park, Tented

7 Yellow Meeting House Road, Millstone Township, NJ (609) 208-9475

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Danielle G

About Us. This is the groom. I worked with Scott, Al, and Michele almost exclusively from start to finish after our initial meeting with my wife. No other loved ones visited or spoke with the venue prior to the wedding. What makes a venue great is a beautiful location,... Read More excellent service, and great food. This place does all three very well. Location. I'd best describe this as a glamping experience. Think a comfortable king size bed inside a safari tent. You get the amenities of a ritzy hotel (like amazing food and bathrooms) while being outside (great scenery without the port-a-johns). You get the glamor and food of Clarks Landing, while having the tranquility of Breakers by the Ocean. Yes, those are two venues we considered, and came here instead for the next two reasons. Service. What I loved about Scott was that he was very responsive and was exactly what he said he would be throughout the process during the initial meeting. He responded to questions via text within a reasonable timeframe. When I called, either Michele or Scott picked up directly. They really valued the customer relationship and did everything they could (within reason) to keep us happy. They also respected our desires - for instance, this is our first (and hopefully only) marriage so we've never done this. When they asked what XYZ we preferred, we didn't know or didn't care, and he'd respond with, "This is what most of our guests do." When we had things we cared about, he'd make that happen. Our bridal attendant and manager, Ashley and Al, were also terrific. Showed up at the right times to beer me and dealt with any last minute requests we had respectfully. Food. Amazing. During the initial meeting, they brought out their chef, William. This was the guy who sold us. We had a unique need. We wanted kosher style - fish and vegetarian. Now, that's not everyone's need for a venue, but hearing him understand that need and his willingness to help us achieve that by adding additional options. Sold. All our guests, many kosher at home, but kosher style outside, LOVED the food. We've been to many venues that required in house caterers that could not provide alternatives. I cannot state how good the food was and the compliments our friends shared with us. The sushi was great. The fish entrees were cooked perfectly (hard with fish for large group), the pasta - omg. The passed hors d'oeuvres, yum town. Dessert was cleaned up. And there was plenty of food for everyone. Why you wouldn't pick this place. This is hard, but this is required for a real review. The location is beautiful, but it is in the middle of nowhere. Closest hotels are 20m away. Most of our guests came from Philly, Boston, and NYC. A rehearsal dinner spot (we did West Lake Chinese - 40m away) and after party (Moore's Tavern - 20m) are drives. Suggestions for the Future Bride/Groom. This is not a cheap venue - all together, with our guest list (140+) and add-ons (and you can cut these, but keep reading), it got to be Clarks Landing territory. We thought tent, and we thought can't be expensive, but there are requirements that are considered add-ons. You will have to get the liner and you'll most likely have to pay for the AC if your wedding is in the summer. The outdoor lounge chairs were a huge hit for the guests. Trust me, I was surprised too. Get the sushi bar - a lot of comments around how amazing it was to have a sushi chef roll right in front of you.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Lauren O

GET MARRIED HERE!!!!!! Windows on the Water at Frogbridge is a precious hidden gem. There aren't enough adjectives to describe just truly how amazing and wonderful my experience has been getting married here. I would like to personally thank Scott, Alex, Chef Will, Michele... Read More and the rest of the exceptional staff for making my fairytale dream wedding a reality. I got married here on 5/28/16, and my experience from the moment I first walked through the door about a year ago when I began my search for a venue has been nothing short of amazing. There wasn't anything they wouldn't do, if we wanted something, they made it happen. The venue itself is just gorgeous!!! They have a building (which we used for cocktail hour) overlooking a beautiful lake surrounded by lush greenery with a gorgeous elegant large air conditioned tent (where our reception was held). We were fortunate enough to have a beautful day to hold our ceremony outside overlooking the lake, but I would like to point out one of the many reasons I chose this venue is their rain option to hold the ceremony inside the tent was also so beautiful. Other venue's didn't have such a great back up plan or even as beautiful outdoor ceremony. I could say you don't even need flowers to decorate the space the tent is super elegant, and the natural backdrop is so beautiful. The venue is set on many acres of land with many many gorgeous photo ops. Then, there's THE FOOD..... WOW, I have guests calling myself and my parents saying it was the BEST food they've ever had at a wedding. Chef Will made it a point to introduce himself to myself, my now husband, and parents. He asked if we had any special requests, he was more than willing to honor any request we had. He also made a point to come around during our tasting to see what we liked and what we didn't and why we may not of liked something. But let me tell you there isn't much you will find that you won't like. I was awestruck in the way they paid great attention to detail to the way the food is prepared and plated. Even the food on our plates were beautifully presented. The way they serve the food during cocktail hour is amazing, they don't just use trays, they are very creative as to the way they present the food. Anything we wanted we got, I can't stress that enough. Our guests have also been commenting on how attentive the staff was during our wedding. If someone was drinking tea and got up to dance, when they returned they had a new fresh hot tea, without even asking for it. My mom got up and left her food, they made sure to cover her plate. Everyone's food came out in a timely fashion, no one was waiting for their food. We did the butlered passed desserts after we cut our wedding cake, everything was so delicious. I liked the idea of the passed desserts rather than a station because no one had to stop dancing. It was just all around amazing. The professionalism of this staff is nothing I saw at any other venue I visited and trust me, I saw a lot! Other venue's weren't as warm and friendly or willing to go above and beyond to make your dreams a reality. A+++++++ Windows on the Water!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Keri C

Trust me, you will only be disappointed if you do not get married at Windows on the Water! The venue is spectacular- classy and rustic at the same time. The tent makes it different from stuffy ballrooms but once you add the outside area with the pond, it takes it to another... Read More level. My guests can't stop complimenting the entire wedding there- the food, the venue, the service. Scott is so easy going, patient and knowledgeable- I trusted him completely, even as a controlling bride. I am trying to convince anyone I know to get married here so that we can go back and enjoy Windows as guests! All of the vendors that Windows suggested were perfection as well. We couldn't have dreamed of a better wedding day.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Jamie M

Our wedding at WoW was absolutely amazing. Scott, Chef Will, and the entire WoW staff were incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process. I am very type-A and Scott answered all my questions in a timely manner and put me at ease on numerous occasions. Chef Will... Read More always came by to say hello when we were visiting and we knew we were in good hands with the entire team. All our guests were raving about how spectacular the food was (hors d'oeuvres and entrees) and how gorgeous the grounds were. Ashley and Scott were on hand all night to make sure everything went smoothly. We can't thank them enough for everything and hope to come back as guests in the future!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017

Scott, I am not sure where to begin. A simple “Thank You” just doesn’t seem enough to express the way I feel and how everyone attending Brianna and Anthony’s Wedding feel about the wonderful job you guys did Saturday. It is a special trait to be able to make one single... Read More customer feel like they are the “only” customer and to make everyone feel special and you and your entire staff did just that. I have been overwhelmed with e-mails, text messages and phone calls from everyone who attended expressing how great the Wedding was. From comments about the great food, the great staff and the beautiful venue, not a negative word was spoken. Please pass along to Chef Will and the entire staff my “Thank You” for making our day so special. The experience from start to finish has been beyond words. Thank you from the bottom of our collective hearts for the wonderful memories you have provided my family. Hope our paths cross again.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Marvel M

To say that finding the perfect wedding venue was of utmost importance to me, would be the understatement of the year. As a newly engaged bride to be, and a very picky one at that, I lost countless nights of sleep searching for my dream location and coming up short every... Read More time. For years I'd been envisioning a beautiful outdoor fall wedding, but if you're born and raised in New Jersey, you can understand just how difficult it is when the weather can be so unpredictable. After many failed visits to outdoor venues all over the state, I was ready to give up on my dream. That was, of course, until I came across Windows on the Water at Frogbridge. I enlisted a bridesmaid to visit with me, as I was expecting to be disappointed like I'd been so many times before. Within minutes of arriving, I knew it was the one. We were greeted by Scott, the general manager, who I immediately clicked with. He took us on a walk through of the property, which consists of a beautiful cocktail hour room flooding with natural light from the floor to ceiling windows and a gorgeously draped outdoor reception tent, both of which overlook a beautiful lake surrounded on all sides by tall trees and lush greenery. The entire process, from booking all the way down to the final touches was seamless. The incomparable Chef Bill puts together a menu that is bold, unique, delicious and simply impossible to forget. Almost 7 months later, our guests are still raving about how perfect everything was. I cant thank Scott and the wonderful staff at Windows on the Water enough, for making my dream wedding a reality. If you've been considering this location for your wedding, look no further!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jackie T

We had the absolute best day ever at our wedding at Windows on the Water at Frogbridge. The venue is so stunningly beautiful that it provides such a pretty backdrop to build your perfect wedding. There are beautiful trees and flowers and a beautiful tent that are an amazing... Read More setting. The staff was all so kind and considerate and from start to finish we had such an amazing day. We got so many compliments on the food and on how pretty the environment was. Al made us homemade snacks for our bridal suite and was so kind start to finish. Genuinely just such a nice person. Ashley was so sweet as a bridal attendant and tried so hard to make sure we got something to eat throughout the night! Scott and Michele were such a fantastic planning team and Chef Will was also so warm and accommodating. Best day of our lives so far and we cannot thank them enough!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jasmin S

My wedding at Windows on the Water at Frogbridge was an absolute dream come true. I can't say enough how magical both my ceremony and reception were due to a combination of two things-- the lush, gorgeous, natural beauty that the venue had to offer + the supremely excellent... Read More service the staff provided. Working with the team there was such a pleasure. They were so helpful, kind, accommodating, flexible, more than I could have ever asked for. They all made the whole experience so special and lovely, going above and beyond to make my vision come true. We did not want a traditional wedding, and we had very specific requests in order to make the day extremely personal and uniquely ours, and they were just so helpful every step of the way. By the end they felt like family. The food is also incredible. We got so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the grounds were, how perfect the tent looked, and how impressed they were with the food. The cocktail hour and chef's special (the short ribs) were to die for. We wanted to incorporate an old family recipe into the cocktail hour and the chef was happy to do so. He specially made us dishes to reflect our heritage which was so touching to me. The staff really made all the difference. They worked seamlessly with our other vendors and did whatever was possible to make our lives easier and ensure things ran as smoothly as possible. I wanted to custom build a ceremony site in an area they typically don't utilize for ceremonies and they were completely flexible allowing me to make all visions come true. The weather held out and my husband and I were married beneath the most gorgeous weeping willow tree on the property. I walked barefoot through the trees down a petal-lined path, and it was everything that I had hoped for and more. The day was something from a movie. The combination of the lush green grounds, the gorgeous lake and fountain, and the perfect tent right on the property was ideal. We were going for a bohemian black tie vibe and this fit perfectly. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone, and have already! The staff, the ambiance of the venue itself, and the food, make this a serious trifecta. I feel blessed I came across Windows on the Water. Choosing them was the best (and easiest) decision I ever could have made !

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Erin S

“WOW” stands for much more than Windows on the Water. It represents the amazement you will feel when you enter your tented wedding wonderland, the phrase you will utter when you taste the delicious dinner Chef Will and his staff design exactly to your taste, and the reviews you... Read More will hear from each and every one of your guests in the days, weeks, and months following your wedding. From start to finish, the team at Frogbridge handled my wedding with professionalism, promptness, and a keen eye for detail. Scott and Michelle were available to answer any and every question I had, and, even more impressively, often came up with suggestions and solutions beyond my wildest expectations. The Frogbridge Dream Team will go the extra mile to ensure that your wedding day is all that you want it to be, dotting every “I” and crossing every “do” along the way.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Vickie G

A must see! when i was looking for my wedding venue ,not only was location for my guests a concern but finding the place that could make the vision of my day come to life ...... I found it here . not only was it perfect ,everyone there is so accomodating. my pictures came out... Read More amazing and my guests couldnt say enough about the food what more could u ask for .......

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Maria C

I can't say enough good things about Will the chef at Windows. The food at the wedding I was at was some of the best that I've ever had. From apps to the main course the food was fantastic. I would recommend Windows to everyone I know

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lauren K

WOW! I recently had my wedding at Windows on The Water and from start to finish I can't say enough positive things! The service, the food, the atmosphere were above and beyond anything I could have ever dreamed of. Scott made my special day absolutely perfect. He made sure... Read More I remained calm throughout the whole process, and went above and beyond for me. My guests are still raving about the food weeks later! Scott, Will and the staff at Windows on The Water, thank you for making my special day amazing!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Karla O

Scott, Al and the rest of the staff at Windows on the Water at Frogbridge were absolutely AMAZING. Scott went out of his way to make my family and the bridal party feel welcomed. Scott even went to the store to fetch an item of clothing for my father. The service of the staff... Read More was impeccable. The food was incredible and the guests are still raving about it. The reception at Windows on the Water at Frogbridge was beyond anything I could have ever imagined.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Brian K

Windows on the Water at Frogbridge was the perfect venue for our outdoor wedding. It was the right mixture of nature and elegance. All of our guests told us that the food was the best they've ever had at a wedding and the scenery was so beautiful. Scott and the rest of the... Read More staff were really great and helpful! Scott made sure everything went smoothly and checked on us frequently to make sure we were happy the whole day!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Rachel A

Scott, Michelle, Al, and William absolutely turned our fairy tale wedding dreams into a reality. We booked Windows on the Water in 2014 the year we got engaged and consistently for almost two years Scott and his team walked us through the process side by side. Every question was... Read More thoughtfully answered - no matter how crazy! The day of our wedding went flawlessly and completely stress free. Our bridal attendant Ashley was such a rockstar and by our side the entire day. She was super helpful and kept us relaxed the whole day. Al was amazing and anticipated our every possible need. The day after the wedding he even met us at our hotel to return our decorations so we didn't have to drive back to the venue to pick them up. William's food was out of this world. We received so many compliments on the food from our guests saying that it was unlike any food they had at a wedding before (We also had a super picky crowd coming from the bride's family who is in the restaurant business!) I can not say enough good things about our wedding and the wedding planning process. We are so thankful to have found Windows on the Water.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Marisa J

This review has been 2 years in the making, but we have finally gotten around to posting it! Our wedding was May 18th, 2014 and both the ceremony and reception were held at Windows on the Water at Frogbridge. To us, our wedding day was an absolute fairytale. Scott, Jim, and... Read More the rest of the team far exceeded every expectation that we had from when we booked them right up to the big day - they are simply phenomenal at what they do. We could never have imagined a more beautiful and unique wedding, and have been so thankful that we chose Windows on the Water as our venue. The entire staff was so attentive and helpful that we were not worried about anything on our wedding day. Leading up to the wedding, everyone told us that we wouldn't have time to eat at our wedding, but that was certainly not the case for us! One of the servers actually brought food out to our bridal party and family while we were taking pictures during the cocktail hour on the other side of the property! The food and its presentation were top notch as well. Our guests are still raving about the food, and this is two years later!! We cannot say enough wonderful things about Windows on the Water at Frogbridge. They truly made our wedding a day that we will never forget!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Mahjabeen I

Our wedding on Memorial Day weekend in 2015 was an event we will never forget and so much of that had to do with the amazing staff at Windows on the Water at Frogbridge. It started off with the planning and Scott was so incredibly attentive, organized and thorough. He was... Read More extremely responsive. Being an out-of-state bride whose mom was going to most of the meetings, Scott always kept me in the loop! On the actual day, the staff went above and beyond my expectations. I really appreciated having a helper with me at all times and when my groom started to get tired, she even gave him a Red Bull from her OWN purse! Now that's great service. During our cocktail hour, we had to have a costume change and we never even missed out on our hors d'oeuvres as they were served to us in the bridal suite (which was beautiful by the way). The whole event was orchestrated beautifully and the staff were so attentive to every little detail. Our maitre d' Alex was fantastic and made a stressful day so much easier. The tent looked exactly like that of my dreams. The location and backdrop was so beautiful--we still have family and friends remarking on how gorgeous it all looked. I highly, highly recommend Windows on the Water at Frogbridge. They made an unforgettable event even more so and I owe that to the exceptional service, attention and hospitality of the staff!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Alexis G

I can't say enough about Scott and his team at Windows. They went above and beyond to make sure we had the perfect wedding. From the very beginning of the process to the end, they were there for me, making sure I stayed as stress free as possible . If your looking for a unique,... Read More beautiful setting with delicious food this is your place. If I could have another wedding , I would no doubt have it at Windows again .

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Jessica A

What words could I use to even begin describing the AMAZING and TALENTED service at this venue? Well, if you are looking for a different, rustic, pleasant, breath taking venue, and most importantly affordable venue....look no further. The food at this venue is beyond delicious,... Read More savory, and amazing. It has been about a month since I celebrated my wedding here and my guests still tell me how great the food and hospitality was. The team at WOW (Scott, Michelle, Alex, and Chef Will) truly make your vision come true. Every idea, opinion, comment mentioned was done without hesitation. They can truly make your "Pinterest Wedding" come to life. Anything mentioned was done with nothing but a smile on all of their faces. I truly cannot thank Windows on the Water at Frogbridge enough for making all of my wedding dreams come true. Its definately one of NJ's best kept venue secrets and any bride who chooses this venue is in great hands.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Ali B

Our wedding at Windows on the Water was magical! We got married there on July 10, 2015. It was more perfect than I could have imagined our wedding day to be. I always knew I wanted a tent wedding, but there aren't many in NJ. When I found WOW I knew I could stop looking. No... Read More other tent venue could compare. The tent is absolutely gorgeous with the elegant liner and four stunning chandeliers! The grounds are breathtaking with the lake and fields. From the very beginning the coordinator Scott Gerston was so helpful and easy to work with. He really knows what he is doing and is an expert in his field. His assistant Michele was great and super friendly. Alex helped our day run so smoothly and helped relieve any anxiety I had. Chef Will was very present and truly is a talented chef! His food is delicious and a work of art in itself! We were so pleased with everything. We loved that it was an indoor outdoor feel. When they weren't dancing, our guests loved sitting outside by the lake/fountain at sunset and night. We are still getting compliments over the food and how amazing the venue was! It's definitely not your typical ballroom wedding venue! It's something special and memorable for sure. The food was never ending and the presentations were so gourmet and impressive. This is a high class tent wedding venue! Everything was done to perfection. The staff was truly amazing and the venue itself is just breathtaking. I couldn't have asked for a better place to tie the knot! It was everything I dreamed of and more. This venue is simply amazing.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Sarah P

I had my wedding on August 7, 2015 at Windows on the Water and can't even find the words to describe what a magical day it was. I had my eye on Windows on the Water since before I was engaged, and fell in love with the elegant tent. After visiting the location I knew it was the... Read More place for me. Scott, Michele, Alex, and Will were all so helpful during the planning process, and the wedding day. I loved that the people I worked with from the beginning were with me up until (and during) the big day. We were able to customize our food menu, and pretty much the whole day, to make it fit us. I have a food allergy and chef will sat down with us and helped to customize the menu so I could enjoy food at the wedding as well. Scott and his staff made my vision come to life, and my wedding was exactly as I pictured it in my head. Ashley was with me the entire night and made sure that my husband and I were well taken care of. Everything (service, food, etc) was of the highest quality and my guests all had a wonderful time. The food was amazing, and I have had many people tell me that it was the best food that they ever had at a wedding. They say you get what you pay for, but I feel like I got more than my moneys worth at Windows on the Water. I can not say enough good things about this venue and would highly suggest it to anyone looking for a beautiful outdoor location and elegant tent.

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

Had my wedding at Windows on The Water 9/4/15 and it was absolutely amazing! The food will keep you wanting more, the staff is professional and courteous. My guests will not stop raving about the entire experience. You cannot find the view anywhere else in NJ. The lake is... Read More beautiful, the tent is clean, big and inviting. Engaged couples that attended my wedding were asking if I would mind them using it too and I told them I would love that just so I had a reason to go back! If food is important to you than this venue should 100% be a contender. And Michelle, the junior event planner that works there, is such a pleasure -she always made me feel at ease during a stressful planning time! 5 stars from me!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Katherine P

We had the perfect wedding at Windows on the Water! The entire staff was so friendly and helpful, and I can't say enough good things about Scott and Michele. Scott and Michele happily answered all of our questions leading up to our wedding making the planning process easier than... Read More I could have imagined. During the day of our wedding our Maitre D gave me and my bridesmaids attentive service in the bridal suite as we all got ready providing us with breakfast when we arrived and lunch, a nice perk! We got so many compliments on everything from the beautiful grounds to the delicious food and the amazing service. I'm so happy we decided to have our special day at Windows on the Water, check it out and see for yourself how amazing it is!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Allie S

It was such a great experience dealing with the staff at Windows on the Water! They were very accommodating to all of our wishes. The food is amazing and we are still getting compliments on how nice our wedding was at Windows of the Water. Would definitely recommend to anyone... Read More considering this venue.

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Talia B

What an amazing experience. Everything about Windows on the Water at Frogbridge was PERFECT. The food was amazing and plate presentation was just as good! You would have thought we had one guest with the perfection that was presented to all 150 guests at our wedding. The... Read More staff was also AMAZING! Everybody there was so helpful and so detail oriented. I felt like we were having the only wedding of the year there with all the attention we got during the whole process. I felt at ease during the whole planning process and the day of because I knew we were in the best hands. Any requests we had were executed perfectly by the staff. Scott, William, Michele and Alex were all amazing... I HIGHLY recommend this venue!!!!