Windows on the Water at Frogbridge

Millstone Township, NJ

Book Your Wedding with Windows on the Water at Frogbridge

A BALLROOM IN MILLSTONE TOWNSHIP, NJ

Banquet Hall. Windows on the Water's spacious, stylishly appointed banquet hall offers spectacular views through its large windows and provides ample seating for up to 250 guests.

Waterside Patio. Adjoining the Banquet Hall, the lovely two-tiered waterside patio provides a quiet, relaxing environment that makes a great setting for a casual cocktail hour or dessert followed by dancing.

Tented Pavilion. For those that desire a more open air environment, a 4,000-square-foot luxury wedding tent accommodates up to 350 guests. The tent features fully covered walls to ensure you'll always be protected from the elements and is often used in conjunction with the waterside patio.

Gazebo. The beautiful covered gazebo makes an outstanding spot for couples to exchange their vows in a lovely garden setting.

Windows on the Water at Frogbridge's professional wedding planners and caterers offer a huge array of delectable menu options, which can range from something as simple as a champagne brunch to buffet stations or multiple course plated meals.

In addition to its exceptional cuisine, the venue also prides itself in offering an unmatched level of service and professionalism and specializes in making custom wedding dreams come true. From the moment your guests arrive, they'll be treated in style with complementary valet parking. The resort offers a variety of other services to help make the day more special, such as dramatic lighting, fantastic floral displays and mouth-watering seasonal menus.

As a full service wedding venue, Windows on the Water at Frogbridge provides wedding planning and day-of-the-event coordination that goes far above the average. In addition, you'll enjoy:

• A variety of menu upgrades offered for an additional fee
  • Experience catering to a variety of multi-cultural and ethnic ceremonies
  • Additional perks like carved ice sculptures, lighted patio furniture and more

Unique & Unforgettable Weddings

Award-winning Windows on the Water at Frogbridge is private lakeside oasis set amid 86 manicured acres of lush landscape. Supported by a passionate team with experience and vision, we offer exceptional cuisine in a luxurious wedding tent and ballroom overlooking a breathtaking lake and fountain.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Park, Tented

7 Yellow Meeting House Road, Millstone Township, NJ (609) 208-9475

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Danielle G

About Us. This is the groom. I worked with Scott, Al, and Michele almost exclusively from start to finish after our initial meeting with my wife. No other loved ones visited or spoke with the venue prior to the wedding. What makes a venue great is a beautiful location,... Read More excellent service, and great food. This place does all three very well. Location. I'd best describe this as a glamping experience. Think a comfortable king size bed inside a safari tent. You get the amenities of a ritzy hotel (like amazing food and bathrooms) while being outside (great scenery without the port-a-johns). You get the glamor and food of Clarks Landing, while having the tranquility of Breakers by the Ocean. Yes, those are two venues we considered, and came here instead for the next two reasons. Service. What I loved about Scott was that he was very responsive and was exactly what he said he would be throughout the process during the initial meeting. He responded to questions via text within a reasonable timeframe. When I called, either Michele or Scott picked up directly. They really valued the customer relationship and did everything they could (within reason) to keep us happy. They also respected our desires - for instance, this is our first (and hopefully only) marriage so we've never done this. When they asked what XYZ we preferred, we didn't know or didn't care, and he'd respond with, "This is what most of our guests do." When we had things we cared about, he'd make that happen. Our bridal attendant and manager, Ashley and Al, were also terrific. Showed up at the right times to beer me and dealt with any last minute requests we had respectfully. Food. Amazing. During the initial meeting, they brought out their chef, William. This was the guy who sold us. We had a unique need. We wanted kosher style - fish and vegetarian. Now, that's not everyone's need for a venue, but hearing him understand that need and his willingness to help us achieve that by adding additional options. Sold. All our guests, many kosher at home, but kosher style outside, LOVED the food. We've been to many venues that required in house caterers that could not provide alternatives. I cannot state how good the food was and the compliments our friends shared with us. The sushi was great. The fish entrees were cooked perfectly (hard with fish for large group), the pasta - omg. The passed hors d'oeuvres, yum town. Dessert was cleaned up. And there was plenty of food for everyone. Why you wouldn't pick this place. This is hard, but this is required for a real review. The location is beautiful, but it is in the middle of nowhere. Closest hotels are 20m away. Most of our guests came from Philly, Boston, and NYC. A rehearsal dinner spot (we did West Lake Chinese - 40m away) and after party (Moore's Tavern - 20m) are drives. Suggestions for the Future Bride/Groom. This is not a cheap venue - all together, with our guest list (140+) and add-ons (and you can cut these, but keep reading), it got to be Clarks Landing territory. We thought tent, and we thought can't be expensive, but there are requirements that are considered add-ons. You will have to get the liner and you'll most likely have to pay for the AC if your wedding is in the summer. The outdoor lounge chairs were a huge hit for the guests. Trust me, I was surprised too. Get the sushi bar - a lot of comments around how amazing it was to have a sushi chef roll right in front of you.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Lauren O

GET MARRIED HERE!!!!!! Windows on the Water at Frogbridge is a precious hidden gem. There aren't enough adjectives to describe just truly how amazing and wonderful my experience has been getting married here. I would like to personally thank Scott, Alex, Chef Will, Michele... Read More and the rest of the exceptional staff for making my fairytale dream wedding a reality. I got married here on 5/28/16, and my experience from the moment I first walked through the door about a year ago when I began my search for a venue has been nothing short of amazing. There wasn't anything they wouldn't do, if we wanted something, they made it happen. The venue itself is just gorgeous!!! They have a building (which we used for cocktail hour) overlooking a beautiful lake surrounded by lush greenery with a gorgeous elegant large air conditioned tent (where our reception was held). We were fortunate enough to have a beautful day to hold our ceremony outside overlooking the lake, but I would like to point out one of the many reasons I chose this venue is their rain option to hold the ceremony inside the tent was also so beautiful. Other venue's didn't have such a great back up plan or even as beautiful outdoor ceremony. I could say you don't even need flowers to decorate the space the tent is super elegant, and the natural backdrop is so beautiful. The venue is set on many acres of land with many many gorgeous photo ops. Then, there's THE FOOD..... WOW, I have guests calling myself and my parents saying it was the BEST food they've ever had at a wedding. Chef Will made it a point to introduce himself to myself, my now husband, and parents. He asked if we had any special requests, he was more than willing to honor any request we had. He also made a point to come around during our tasting to see what we liked and what we didn't and why we may not of liked something. But let me tell you there isn't much you will find that you won't like. I was awestruck in the way they paid great attention to detail to the way the food is prepared and plated. Even the food on our plates were beautifully presented. The way they serve the food during cocktail hour is amazing, they don't just use trays, they are very creative as to the way they present the food. Anything we wanted we got, I can't stress that enough. Our guests have also been commenting on how attentive the staff was during our wedding. If someone was drinking tea and got up to dance, when they returned they had a new fresh hot tea, without even asking for it. My mom got up and left her food, they made sure to cover her plate. Everyone's food came out in a timely fashion, no one was waiting for their food. We did the butlered passed desserts after we cut our wedding cake, everything was so delicious. I liked the idea of the passed desserts rather than a station because no one had to stop dancing. It was just all around amazing. The professionalism of this staff is nothing I saw at any other venue I visited and trust me, I saw a lot! Other venue's weren't as warm and friendly or willing to go above and beyond to make your dreams a reality. A+++++++ Windows on the Water!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Sarah N

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better experience and wedding day at this venue! Perfection is the only word that comes to mind when we think about the food, views, drinks, and people to work with! Throughout the entire planning process, Scott and his team were there... Read More to answer any questions we had and help with decisions. Even though we lived a few hours away, Scott always made accommodations to meet us and it led to a stress free process. Every person who works here is professional, talented, and extremely thoughtful. From the moment we arrived for our first look, we had nothing but smiles on our faces! We had food and drinks waiting, golf carts to take the entire bridal party around, a comfortable bridal and groomsmen suite, a ceremony view of the lake, cocktail hour with tons of options, and a reception that was in a beautiful tent! We can honestly say that we had the best day of our lives and we are positive that it wouldn't have been the same anywhere else. All of our guests have said nothing but wonderful things and we would recommend this venue in a heartbeat. A big thank you to Scott, Ashley, Chef Will, and the entire Windows on the Water team! You are all so special to us.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jess P

Windows on the Water at Frogbridge was the best venue We could have chosen for our special day. From the moment we first met with Scott, we could tell he knew what he was doing! As a former employee at a wedding venue, I have had my fair share of weddings and I tried not to be... Read More too OCD, but Scott was extremely accommodating at all times and took all of my ideas into consideration and made them happen! Chef Will is AMAZING at what he does and the food was excellent! (I wish I remembered to eat more.) The day of the reception, Scott and Ashley, our bridal attendant were there from the very beginning, keeping everything on schedule and offering anything we needed! I felt so relaxed and enjoyed every minute of the day and night because Scott and Ashley made sure everything was taken care of!! Friends and family are still raving at how fantastic the venue was. Thank you to Scott, Ashley and ALL the staff that made our day perfect, we wish we could relive it again! Sincerely Jess and Anthony

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Lauren H

I love this place!!! The food...the staff...all excellent! I've been to two weddings here, and both were a blast. The lake is just gorgeous. Get married here!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Holli J

Windows on the Water is a hidden gem!!!! The gorgeous lake and surrounding trees create the feel of a secluded natural paradise. This venue perfectly combines nature and elegance, which is exactly what I wanted for my wedding! Scott was so helpful, he assisted with every little... Read More detail. He made himself available at all times. The food was delicious, and the staff was so friendly and professional! Thank you so much Scott, Will, Ashley and the rest of the Windows on the Water staff for giving me the wedding of my dreams!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Samantha M

I can't thank the Windows on the Water staff enough for making my wedding day ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!! The whole planning process was smooth and stress-free. Scott and his team took care of all of the details; it was so easy! My guests are still talking about how delicious the food... Read More was, Chef Will is amazing! Totally take advantage of the tasting that they offer, it really helped me make up my mind about the menu. The bridal attendant, Ashley, is so attentive. I came early to get ready in the bridal suite, and Ashley and Will made sure I was well fed and taken care of. The grounds are gorgeous and the staff is friendly. I'd recommend this venue to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Gina O

Windows on the Water helped to make my dream wedding a reality! Everything about the venue, the food and the staff were beyond perfect. People always told me something would go wrong on the day of the wedding, but I can confidently say there was nothing that went wrong or that... Read More I would’ve changed and that was entirely thanks for the WOW staff. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous- the stunningly draped tent right on the lake seems like a fairytale. The pictures from our wedding look like they are out of a magazine. The food was absolutely phenomenal, it’s honestly impossible to pick a favorite dish from that night. Guests still cannot stop raving about how fantastic the food was, Chef Will truly goes above and beyond to make all the food perfect for each wedding. Finally, the staff made sure our entire day was seamless. Everyone was so friendly and helpful, multiple guests have conveyed that as well. Scott helped us every step of the way to make sure everything was in place for the day of the wedding. Ashley was incredible, ensuring we didn’t miss cocktail hour, making sure we took the time to eat, setting up the decorations exactly as envisioned; and that is just a few of the ways she helped us. I truly cannot express how amazing Scott, Will, Ashley and the entire WOW team were leading up to and on the day of our wedding. The entire wedding planning process and day were so enjoyable, it often felt like we were working with friends. Thinking back to our wedding day, I feel nothing but pure happiness that we were able to have our wedding at the most perfect venue we could’ve imagined. Thank you again to the WOW team for making it all possible!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Stephanie D

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! We had visited several venues and I had a specific vision in mind for our wedding. Once we found Windows on The Water- Frogbridge, we knew this would be the perfect venue. We had wanted to have the ceremony at a different location on the property than the... Read More usual and they made my vision come to life. Everything was perfect and they went above and beyond to accommodate everything we asked for! Scott- You are awesome!! You worked with us throughout the entire process and made sure all our requests were met. You did a fantastic job ensuring that everything went smoothly on our wedding day and that we were happy and enjoying ourselves. THANK YOU!!!! Chef Will- OMG! Your food is incredible!!! When we had our tasting we could not stop eating EVERYTHING, there was not one bad meal. All the food on our wedding day came out perfect and our guests are still raving about the food! "Best wedding food we have ever had" is a common statement we keep hearing! My boss still wants that Sea Bass skewer receipe too :) We are already missing your food!! In addition, you are just an awesome guy too, we love you! Ashley- I would be lost without you! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You made sure that our bridal party and me and my groom were happy, fed, hydrated and anything else we needed. You were so much fun to be around all day and kept us so calm. You did a GREAT job ensuring that everything went smoothly from start to finish and you were able to put up with our mischievous gusts having fun with the initials (sorry about that :) !) Mike and I cannot thank you enough and we were so grateful to have such an amazing/ caring person to be with us on the best day of our life. Scott needs to promote you ;-) !! To everyone else that helped out on our day, we cannot thank you enough (especially the bartenders who we kept VERY busy), waitstaff, set up teams, kitchen, everyone!! THANK YOU!!! To any Bride & Groom trying to pick a venue, you MUST choose Windows on the Water at Frogbridge. You will not be disappointed, your guest will leave happily stuffed and they will make sure the best day of your life is better than you imagined! Love, The Syntschas

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Daniella A

If Windows on the Water is a contender for your wedding venue, stop thinking about it and do it! Windows on the Water was a complete dream come true for my husband and I. This was the first and only venue we saw when planning our wedding, and we fell in love instantly! The... Read More wedding planning process was made so easy and stress free because of Scott and his team. We really couldn’t have had the amazing wedding we had without them. Scott answered all of our questions via phone calls, emails, and texts very quickly. My husband loved working with him as well; he made everything so easy for both of us. Scott and I even had a secret from my husband for months… the cigar and whiskey bar! Go to the food tasting they offer! You get a chance to taste A TON of cocktail hour food and entrees, which made a difficult decision, easy for us! We chose the short ribs and grouper, and we craved them every day until the wedding day! The day of was beyond anything we could have ever imagined. From the moment we stepped off the shuttle, Ashley was there waiting. Ashley is every brides dream! She was there every step of the way and provided us with everything we needed. In the bridal suite and grooms room, food and drinks on ice were waiting for us upon our arrival. We did not go hungry! The boys ate so much before the wedding even started! Once things started rolling, it was so simple and smooth. Ashley made sure the entire bridal party, parents, and my husband were waiting at the EXACT spot we requested for our first look. Before they brought me over in the golf cart (yes, they have golf carts so you can have access of the full 86 acres for pictures!), Ashley came in, calmed my nerves, and made sure I looked perfect before seeing my husband for the first time. The grounds are absolutely beautiful! The willow trees, open grass areas, and lake make for AMAZING photos! Once our ceremony was over, our guests and bridal party moved to cocktail hour while Ashley took us away back to the bridal suite where she ensured my husband and I ate food right from the cocktail hour! This was amazing because once we got into cocktail hour, we barely ate at all, making sure we said our hellos to our guests! We were so thankful for those 10 minutes alone to talk, take pictures, and eat and drink. The tent during the reception was absolutely gorgeous! The Edison lights were my favorite! It totally set the vibe for our wedding! During the entire night, Ashley made sure our drinks were full and that we ate! The food was remarkable! Chef Will is wonderful and even came out to make sure we ate and enjoyed the food. My husband and I even watched Chef Will make his way to some guests and our parents! Where else do you see that?! Our guests still haven’t stopped texting/calling to tell us how good the food was! The cigar and whiskey bar that was kept a secret from my husband for months was so popular! He was so surprised and really loved it! Our guests said it was such a unique touch and it was set up/served so nicely outside! Everything about the venue is absolute perfection! My husband and I can’t stop talking about how we couldn’t imagine our wedding anywhere else! Thank you to Scott, Ashley, Chef Will, and the rest of the team!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Jaime R

Windows on the Water has been on the top of my list for wedding venues to look for years. When time to actually look for our wedding venue I called and Scott the general manager was very helpful and informative. I always dreamed of an outdoor ceremony surrounded by beautiful... Read More trees and a draped covered room or tent, and WOW had all of this. From the first meeting to the day after our wedding, Scott treated us like royalty, making sure everything we wanted to make our day perfect was done. There was not one request he did not try to meet. WOW is a hidden GEM!! The grounds are breathtaking and the FOOD, everyone told us it was the best wedding food they ever had. Meeting Will the head chef several times, made the experience completely different. Being able to speak with him ad create the perfect menu, was like nothing I ever heard of before. The day of, Ashley our bridal attendant was AMAZING. We got ready in the bridal suite and the attention from Ashley and Will making sure we were fed and getting us whatever we needed made the day so stress free and perfect! WOW is an unbelievable venue, the grounds, the space, the service the food, perfection!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Keri C

Trust me, you will only be disappointed if you do not get married at Windows on the Water! The venue is spectacular- classy and rustic at the same time. The tent makes it different from stuffy ballrooms but once you add the outside area with the pond, it takes it to another... Read More level. My guests can't stop complimenting the entire wedding there- the food, the venue, the service. Scott is so easy going, patient and knowledgeable- I trusted him completely, even as a controlling bride. I am trying to convince anyone I know to get married here so that we can go back and enjoy Windows as guests! All of the vendors that Windows suggested were perfection as well. We couldn't have dreamed of a better wedding day.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Jamie M

Our wedding at WoW was absolutely amazing. Scott, Chef Will, and the entire WoW staff were incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process. I am very type-A and Scott answered all my questions in a timely manner and put me at ease on numerous occasions. Chef Will... Read More always came by to say hello when we were visiting and we knew we were in good hands with the entire team. All our guests were raving about how spectacular the food was (hors d'oeuvres and entrees) and how gorgeous the grounds were. Ashley and Scott were on hand all night to make sure everything went smoothly. We can't thank them enough for everything and hope to come back as guests in the future!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017

Scott, I am not sure where to begin. A simple “Thank You” just doesn’t seem enough to express the way I feel and how everyone attending Brianna and Anthony’s Wedding feel about the wonderful job you guys did Saturday. It is a special trait to be able to make one single... Read More customer feel like they are the “only” customer and to make everyone feel special and you and your entire staff did just that. I have been overwhelmed with e-mails, text messages and phone calls from everyone who attended expressing how great the Wedding was. From comments about the great food, the great staff and the beautiful venue, not a negative word was spoken. Please pass along to Chef Will and the entire staff my “Thank You” for making our day so special. The experience from start to finish has been beyond words. Thank you from the bottom of our collective hearts for the wonderful memories you have provided my family. Hope our paths cross again.

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Marvel T

To say that finding the perfect wedding venue was of utmost importance to me, would be the understatement of the year. As a newly engaged bride to be, and a very picky one at that, I lost countless nights of sleep searching for my dream location and coming up short every... Read More time. For years I'd been envisioning a beautiful outdoor fall wedding, but if you're born and raised in New Jersey, you can understand just how difficult it is when the weather can be so unpredictable. After many failed visits to outdoor venues all over the state, I was ready to give up on my dream. That was, of course, until I came across Windows on the Water at Frogbridge. I enlisted a bridesmaid to visit with me, as I was expecting to be disappointed like I'd been so many times before. Within minutes of arriving, I knew it was the one. We were greeted by Scott, the general manager, who I immediately clicked with. He took us on a walk through of the property, which consists of a beautiful cocktail hour room flooding with natural light from the floor to ceiling windows and a gorgeously draped outdoor reception tent, both of which overlook a beautiful lake surrounded on all sides by tall trees and lush greenery. The entire process, from booking all the way down to the final touches was seamless. The incomparable Chef Bill puts together a menu that is bold, unique, delicious and simply impossible to forget. Almost 7 months later, our guests are still raving about how perfect everything was. I cant thank Scott and the wonderful staff at Windows on the Water enough, for making my dream wedding a reality. If you've been considering this location for your wedding, look no further!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jackie T

We had the absolute best day ever at our wedding at Windows on the Water at Frogbridge. The venue is so stunningly beautiful that it provides such a pretty backdrop to build your perfect wedding. There are beautiful trees and flowers and a beautiful tent that are an amazing... Read More setting. The staff was all so kind and considerate and from start to finish we had such an amazing day. We got so many compliments on the food and on how pretty the environment was. Al made us homemade snacks for our bridal suite and was so kind start to finish. Genuinely just such a nice person. Ashley was so sweet as a bridal attendant and tried so hard to make sure we got something to eat throughout the night! Scott and Michele were such a fantastic planning team and Chef Will was also so warm and accommodating. Best day of our lives so far and we cannot thank them enough!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jasmin S

My wedding at Windows on the Water at Frogbridge was an absolute dream come true. I can't say enough how magical both my ceremony and reception were due to a combination of two things-- the lush, gorgeous, natural beauty that the venue had to offer + the supremely excellent... Read More service the staff provided. Working with the team there was such a pleasure. They were so helpful, kind, accommodating, flexible, more than I could have ever asked for. They all made the whole experience so special and lovely, going above and beyond to make my vision come true. We did not want a traditional wedding, and we had very specific requests in order to make the day extremely personal and uniquely ours, and they were just so helpful every step of the way. By the end they felt like family. The food is also incredible. We got so many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the grounds were, how perfect the tent looked, and how impressed they were with the food. The cocktail hour and chef's special (the short ribs) were to die for. We wanted to incorporate an old family recipe into the cocktail hour and the chef was happy to do so. He specially made us dishes to reflect our heritage which was so touching to me. The staff really made all the difference. They worked seamlessly with our other vendors and did whatever was possible to make our lives easier and ensure things ran as smoothly as possible. I wanted to custom build a ceremony site in an area they typically don't utilize for ceremonies and they were completely flexible allowing me to make all visions come true. The weather held out and my husband and I were married beneath the most gorgeous weeping willow tree on the property. I walked barefoot through the trees down a petal-lined path, and it was everything that I had hoped for and more. The day was something from a movie. The combination of the lush green grounds, the gorgeous lake and fountain, and the perfect tent right on the property was ideal. We were going for a bohemian black tie vibe and this fit perfectly. I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone, and have already! The staff, the ambiance of the venue itself, and the food, make this a serious trifecta. I feel blessed I came across Windows on the Water. Choosing them was the best (and easiest) decision I ever could have made !

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Erin S

“WOW” stands for much more than Windows on the Water. It represents the amazement you will feel when you enter your tented wedding wonderland, the phrase you will utter when you taste the delicious dinner Chef Will and his staff design exactly to your taste, and the reviews you... Read More will hear from each and every one of your guests in the days, weeks, and months following your wedding. From start to finish, the team at Frogbridge handled my wedding with professionalism, promptness, and a keen eye for detail. Scott and Michelle were available to answer any and every question I had, and, even more impressively, often came up with suggestions and solutions beyond my wildest expectations. The Frogbridge Dream Team will go the extra mile to ensure that your wedding day is all that you want it to be, dotting every “I” and crossing every “do” along the way.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Vickie G

A must see! when i was looking for my wedding venue ,not only was location for my guests a concern but finding the place that could make the vision of my day come to life ...... I found it here . not only was it perfect ,everyone there is so accomodating. my pictures came out... Read More amazing and my guests couldnt say enough about the food what more could u ask for .......

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Maria C

I can't say enough good things about Will the chef at Windows. The food at the wedding I was at was some of the best that I've ever had. From apps to the main course the food was fantastic. I would recommend Windows to everyone I know

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lauren K

WOW! I recently had my wedding at Windows on The Water and from start to finish I can't say enough positive things! The service, the food, the atmosphere were above and beyond anything I could have ever dreamed of. Scott made my special day absolutely perfect. He made sure... Read More I remained calm throughout the whole process, and went above and beyond for me. My guests are still raving about the food weeks later! Scott, Will and the staff at Windows on The Water, thank you for making my special day amazing!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Karla O

Scott, Al and the rest of the staff at Windows on the Water at Frogbridge were absolutely AMAZING. Scott went out of his way to make my family and the bridal party feel welcomed. Scott even went to the store to fetch an item of clothing for my father. The service of the staff... Read More was impeccable. The food was incredible and the guests are still raving about it. The reception at Windows on the Water at Frogbridge was beyond anything I could have ever imagined.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Brian K

Windows on the Water at Frogbridge was the perfect venue for our outdoor wedding. It was the right mixture of nature and elegance. All of our guests told us that the food was the best they've ever had at a wedding and the scenery was so beautiful. Scott and the rest of the... Read More staff were really great and helpful! Scott made sure everything went smoothly and checked on us frequently to make sure we were happy the whole day!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Rachel A

Scott, Michelle, Al, and William absolutely turned our fairy tale wedding dreams into a reality. We booked Windows on the Water in 2014 the year we got engaged and consistently for almost two years Scott and his team walked us through the process side by side. Every question was... Read More thoughtfully answered - no matter how crazy! The day of our wedding went flawlessly and completely stress free. Our bridal attendant Ashley was such a rockstar and by our side the entire day. She was super helpful and kept us relaxed the whole day. Al was amazing and anticipated our every possible need. The day after the wedding he even met us at our hotel to return our decorations so we didn't have to drive back to the venue to pick them up. William's food was out of this world. We received so many compliments on the food from our guests saying that it was unlike any food they had at a wedding before (We also had a super picky crowd coming from the bride's family who is in the restaurant business!) I can not say enough good things about our wedding and the wedding planning process. We are so thankful to have found Windows on the Water.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Marisa J

This review has been 2 years in the making, but we have finally gotten around to posting it! Our wedding was May 18th, 2014 and both the ceremony and reception were held at Windows on the Water at Frogbridge. To us, our wedding day was an absolute fairytale. Scott, Jim, and... Read More the rest of the team far exceeded every expectation that we had from when we booked them right up to the big day - they are simply phenomenal at what they do. We could never have imagined a more beautiful and unique wedding, and have been so thankful that we chose Windows on the Water as our venue. The entire staff was so attentive and helpful that we were not worried about anything on our wedding day. Leading up to the wedding, everyone told us that we wouldn't have time to eat at our wedding, but that was certainly not the case for us! One of the servers actually brought food out to our bridal party and family while we were taking pictures during the cocktail hour on the other side of the property! The food and its presentation were top notch as well. Our guests are still raving about the food, and this is two years later!! We cannot say enough wonderful things about Windows on the Water at Frogbridge. They truly made our wedding a day that we will never forget!