Windsor Ballroom at the Holiday Inn of East Windsor

East Windsor, NJ

Hidden Gem 20 Minutes from the Heart of Princeton

The Knot Best of Weddings Hall of Fame and Best of Weddings 2017 Pick. The Windsor Ballroom at the Holiday Inn East Windsor blends your personal style with a setting of impeccable elegance. You've got to see the NEW Outdoor Patio for your ceremony or cocktail hour! Chic new centerpieces and our in-house Hollywood lighting will dazzle your guests. Book a personal tour to meet our team.

151-200, 201-250

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

399 Monmouth Street, East Windsor, NJ (609) 443-8000

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Loydes V

We chose Windsor Ballroom originally because of what was offered through their Winter Wonderland package but honestly they were so great. From the beginning, they were responsive and accommodating. Working with them to plan such a big day in our lives was super easy with zero... Read More stress. Leading up to the wedding they took some of the reigns which lessened the load on us. We worked with Andrea to finalize all the details and menu for the wedding. Then we coordinated with Ty who took inventory and instruction for all our added touches. It honestly felt like he shared our vision. The day of the wedding was perfect! Irma and Ty were in full control and made sure not only us but our closest family members were taken care for the entirety of the event. I would highly recommend but after our wedding all friends and family are already completely sold and looking for another occasion to plan!

Reviewed on 3/25/2018 Lauren

Having our wedding at the Windsor Ballroom made our special day even more memorable! Everything was flawless! The room was beautiful, the food was delicious, the staff was attentive, andTY was fantastic! He took care of everything we needed and/or wanted. For all those couples... Read More looking for a great wedding venue should definitely check out the Windsor first!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Athena P

Our wedding reception was held here on 12-2-2017. We booked this place on our first visit on July 31st, 2017. We simply fell in love with it as soon as we walked in. The dance floor was so spacious and the chandeliers added such elegance to this place . They beautifully... Read More decorated the tables with their centerpieces including candles which almost matched the chandelier/candle theme stage we had for our reception. We had outside vendor for our catering, this made it a little difficult for us to get the full experience as a newly married couple since we did not have the complimentary bridal suit or the breakfast they offer to their in-house client. However, I am not complaining as I had a great time at my wedding. :)

2018-02-12T15:27:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We truly appreciate it!

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Shaina S

This is probably the latest review in the history of reviews. I had my wedding at the Windsor Ballroom in August of 2017. It was the absolute best night of my life. From the beginning Windsor Ballroom was an pleasure to work with. Every single one of their employees cares... Read More tremendously about the quality of everything they do. When I booked my wedding I booked it with Samantha, unfortunately she doesn't work there anymore, but she still showed up the night of my wedding just to show how much she cares about the couples she works with. The night went off without a hitch and every need I had was met. My Captain Urma made sure everything I wanted or needed I got, everytime I put down an empty glass of champagne I had a fresh full one within seconds. When I needed bobby pins , Urma had them. Ty was wonderful ! He made sure I had everything I needed and also made sure that I ate something at some point in the night. Also, when a guest spilled their drink on my dress Ty was on his hands and knees along with a server drying my dress. I cannot explain how much fun my guests had and how many compliments I got about my wonderful wedding. When my husband and I got back to our room we found 3 packaged meals ready for us to take home, along with several pieces of cake and cookies! I cannot explain how much I loved having my wedding here!

2018-02-06T11:19:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, from all of us!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Danielle W

After our first visit to the ballroom we booked it. Everyone was so nice and was able to answer any and all questions we had throughout the planning process. We had our ceremony and reception here. Everything looked absolutely perfect. The ballroom fit our style perfectly. The... Read More day of Irma was amazing. She was such a help and such a delight to have. The food was delicious. We got many compliments on cocktail hour food as well as dinner.

2017-11-22T09:51:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We're so proud that we helped make your wedding everything you wanted. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Alexis G

Amazing. They were with us the entire process and answered every question along the way. On the night of the wedding the Ballroom was everything we hoped for and more. Samantha was incredibly helpful and Irma was a delight to work with. I can’t say enough. We received multiple... Read More compliments on the food especially the salmon. Our wedding was perfect, and the Windsor Ballroom did that for us.

2017-11-08T14:50:09 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Erin U

Best night of my life!! The staff was amazing, ballroom was spectacular and food was delicious. All of our friends and family were blown away. Could not have asked for a more perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Jen P

From the moment we walked in on our first tour the catering team bent over backwards to make sure we had everything we needed and wanted, for the price we were looking for. For finalizing the arrangements we worked with Sydney who is super bubbly and excited, and amazing at... Read More keeping everything in order. She made the meeting for picking out colors/menus/etc. enjoyable rather than stressful. The ballroom is gorgeous, and the courtyard for the ceremony is stunning and the perfect size to feel intimate even with 140 people. There's plenty of room to never feel cramped throughout, including the courtyard, cocktail hour, and reception. The food is phenomenal, the wait staff is extremely courteous and go above and beyond, and the maitre d, Ty is basically Superman. Ty runs a tight ship; the groom and I were able to meet with him a few days before the wedding, hand over literally EVERYTHING that was needed the day of, and he had it under control. There was even an accident with the pumpkins/table numbers on my part requiring 3 pumpkins to be re-done; Ty told me to just bring him the new card-holder and he'd take care of it. Sure enough, the day of the wedding the table numbers looked amazing! Ty also assured that absolutely no issues made it to my husband or I, he handled everything himself, making the day completely stress-free for us. The true hero of our tail, though, is Irma. Irma is one of the "captains" of the wait staff, and she's the most amazing woman ever. From the moment we got there for pictures, Irma was there for anything my husband or I needed. She actually bustled my dress (expertly, I might add), when the bridesmaid with a video of the bustle was not in the room yet. She's practically a magician, having anything we asked for within minutes of the request, including getting the child meals out early so the kids could be picked up. The entire team is incredible, with major kudos going to Sydney, Ty, and the amazing Irma.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Nicole M

The were absolutely amazing from beginning to end. The outdoor ceremony and venue were beautiful. The food was fantastic, our guests still let us know that today. The service was great and everyone was very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Shannon G

AMAZING!! The entire staff made our wedding day more perfect then we imagined. Tyler was there every step of the way making sure I was good and anything I needed. Andrea, Sam, the entire staff answered any and every email that I sent to them! Even if it was one after another no... Read More matter what the question was. From start to finish our wedding, the ballroom, the food and the setup was perfect!!! Thank you so much to the Holiday Inn East Windsor for making our wedding day beyond perfect!!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Rose S

My fiance and I wanted to sincerely thank Windsor Ballroom for their hospitality and generosity! From the time we stepped in to the time we left, we felt showered with kindness and attentiveness from both Samantha and Kylie. They both brought excellence, excitement and joy to... Read More our first appointment and the wedding packages were AMAZING! We're huge fans!! It was clear to us that every little detail mattered to the staff at Windsor Ballroom. Everything was taken care of at this place AND THEN SOME! Not only is the venue itself gorgeous, but they are so willing to work with your budget. It would be an absolute mistake to not meet with the team at Windsor Ballroom. They KNOW what they're doing!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Shelby R

I am so happy that we chose to get married at Windsor Ballroom! The venue is beautiful and the people working the ballroom for the event are amazing. From the time we signed our contract with them up until the day of our wedding they were constantly making sure everything would... Read More be perfect for us on our special day. They are wonderful people that take such pride in what they do!

2017-06-02T13:25:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! When you have a chance, we'd love it if you could reach out and let us know who wrote this lovely review, so we can extend a personal thank you on behalf of all of us at the Windsor Ballroom.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Jessica M

Everything was amazing at the Windsor Ballroom!

2017-05-01T15:18:26 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Brett H

I thought I would share the Thank you email I sent to the AMAZING STAFF/DREAM TEAM @ Windsor Ballroom: Samantha, Rebecca, Amanda, Andrea, Ty & Irma, Hi everyone! I just wanted to take the time to thank you for all your hard work in making our wedding the best effin' wedding... Read More EVER! I really cannot put in to words how amazing the whole weekend was. The ballroom was beautiful; every detail that I requested with the additional decor was perfect! And my guests could not say enough about how awesome Ty and Irma were... Ty with his organization & charm, and Irma with her kindness and willingness to address any requests from our guests... just fabulous! They make quite the team! And ladies, my gazillion email questions weekly, thank you for being so patient and always answering with such detail to put my mind at ease... Sam- you took us from start to finish, mapping everything out...thank you so much! You are the BOMB! 😊 We are so happy that we chose The Windsor Ballroom--- you guys made everything so easy and enjoyable... we have friends and family raving about how much fun they had... "BEST WEDDING EVER" is what everyone has been saying... which makes us feel so blessed and happy! Thank you guys from the bottom of our hearts for making our fairytale day come true! Some of our friends are already inquiring about a 1 year anniversary party at Windsor... This staff really made such an incredible impression on all my guests... and a special bonus was the buffet breakfast (huge assortment) the next day which goes till noon, that you can easily set up days before if you choose to...it gave us a little extra time spend time with everyone... It has been a pleasure knowing you all and wish you nothing but the best for your future... hopefully our paths cross again someday... With Love & Gratitude, Paul Michael & Brett Ashley Fernando 11-11-16

2017-01-11T15:14:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so, so much - this means the world to us! You were both such a pleasure working with and we wish you both the BEST and for many, many, many more years of unconditional love & happiness. We'll see you for your next... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Donna G

Normally I wouldn't write a review like this, however, when the sales person at the Windsor Ballroom asked that I not write one unless I was going to rate them a "5", I felt compelled to.  It just seems the Ballroom's rating is a lie if anyone who does not want to give a "5" is... Read More asked to not write a review. I contracted with the Windsor Ballroom back in November 2015 for a September 2016 wedding.  From the time I contracted, until the day of the wedding, I had multiple catering managers and was only made aware of the change when I sent an email and a different manager answered me.  This was concerning. At the tasting, my family and I were not able to try the dishes we were considering  for our menu.  They pre-select a few entrees, and don't let you choose which ones you want to try.  During the planning I had addressed some concerns I had after attending a wedding at this location for a friend.  I noticed there were not enough butler servers in the cocktail hour and people were not asked if they wanted coffee when dessert was served.  Although these concerns were mentioned to the catering office, and I was assured these would not be issues at my wedding, sure enough my wedding was no different.  In addition to these previous mentioned concerns, pre-set appetizers were missing in some spots and my aunt and a few other guests were not served dinner with everyone else.  I will say they do a pretty good job taking care of just the bride and groom in hope that you don't see the MANY things that go wrong with all the other guests. I had also asked to add chocolate chip cookies to our dessert station.  This was one thing I as the bride specifically wanted on my wedding day with the sundae bar.  I paid extra for this.  Although cookies were added, there were no chocolate chip.  I was very disappointed, and when addressed afterwards, I was offered a tray of chocolate chip cookies for me and my husband.  Although this was offered, it was never carried through.  I am still waiting for the tray I said would be good for Thanksgiving 2016 with my family.  Honestly, if they had given me even half the money back for the cookies, I might not even be writing this review. At the end of the reception, I would have probably rated my experience a "4".  It was not perfect by any means to give a "5".  After going back and forth for weeks after about getting my reward points credited and about the cookies and all the other issues, my rating went down.  Basically the feeling I got was that they received all our money so we didn't matter anymore. I truly hope anyone booking here has a much better experience.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Serenna Q

This was our first and last venue we looked at. The price was more than reasonable. They had deals and specials that helped to make our night perfect that we didn't think we could have afforded. Each time that I needed to speak to someone they responded in a manner timely... Read More manner . We even had our rehearsal dinner there bc of how wonderful the food and everyone is.

2016-11-21T13:11:08 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Christina W

From the very first visit back in January 2015 when we booked, we knew this place was going to be amazing. Everyone was so pleasant to work with and put me at ease with all of my questions. At first, I only needed to have our reception there, but plans changed and I also needed... Read More to have my ceremony here too. With one email and change of contract, no problem! Samantha, Andrea, and Rebecca are all so pleasant to work with. Emails were answered usually same day, no matter how silly the question. On the day of our wedding, everything went so smoothly, thanks to Ty. The way everything was set up was so amazing and like a dream. I couldn't have imagined it any differently! Thank you all so much for being cooperative and making my day the most amazing day of my life. I will surely recommend this venue to all of my friends and family who will be getting married.

2016-11-18T11:01:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful words. It was our pleasure to be a part of your big day. Congratulations from all of us!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Lindsay G

The Windsor Ballroom and their staff are simply amazing. My husband and I got married on October 28 and my mom and in laws are STILL getting phone calls from guests about how beautiful and fun the wedding was! The staff really do care about your vision and make sure have... Read More everything in place and correct. Ty did an awesome job, he's super fun to work with! Sam and Andrea from the office are so caring and they make sure you're always happy and having a great time! The cocktail hour was INSANE. Guests could not believe how incredible the food was and the amount of food they had to offer!! We decided to go with the sushi, man cave and carving stations which were a huge hit!! Reception was beautiful and everything was exactly how I imagined it! I made my own centerpieces and favors, as well as goody bags for the kids, and they displayed everything exactly how I had asked. Seriously, the Windsor Ballroom is exceptional for an unbeatable price!! Go there, take a tour and book your wedding or event asap, you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Missy V

We loved the Windsor Ballroom and was a great wedding venue. Our guests raved about the food. The staff was professional and answered our questions quickly. Samantha was awesome who made our wedding perfect with her knowledge and guidance throughout the entire wedding... Read More planning. We would definitely recommend the Windsor Ballroom.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Michelle Z

My wedding was last night and I can't stop singing their praises. Ty was absolutely amazing. He made sure my husband and I were attended to the whole night. There was a slight issue with seating arrangements but the staff responded immediately and had everything taken care of.... Read More My guests could not stop talking about the food, especially the gorgeous sushi station and the s'mores station. The ballroom was gorgeous. The staff was attentive and cheerful and made the whole thing run smoothly. I can not recommend this place enough to have a big event like a wedding.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Jillian W

We had our wedding at the Windsor Ballroom on September 9th. It was a beautiful day and the staff at the ballroom were AMAZING. We were taken care of the entire wedding, and they made sure everything ran smoothly. The girls were all so attentive and sweet. Our package included... Read More so much and was such a great price. I would reccomend the Windsor Ballroom to anyone looking for a venue who puts the bride and grooms needs first!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Ellen C

Last weekend we celebrated my son's Bar Mitzvah at The Windsor Ballroom. I couldn't be happier that we selected this venue for our reception. Samantha was so easy to communicate with, and answered emails and phone calls in an extremely quick manner. Even though I asked a zillion... Read More questions, she always asked "what else can I do for you ?". Ty was very kind and efficient when smoothly managing our event that day. He also did a BEAUTIFUL job displaying my candy buffet table. The food was delicious , according to all of our guests....and they are still raving about it. So much variety too! In addition to everything being perfect on the day of our event, it was a great value. My only regrets are that the party's over, and that I don't have any other events to plan. I will also miss working with Ty and Samantha . I look forward to attending a friend's Bar Mitzvah at The Windsor Ballroom in December so that I can relive our day. I highly recommend The Windsor Ballroom for whatever event you are planning.

Reviewed on 8/06/2016

Awesome experience all around from the planning to execution; the birthday party was fabulously attended to by Ty and his team! We'll definitely be back for another event..

Reviewed on 8/05/2016

Thank you for making my birthday party a memorable occassion. Everyone raved about the food and service; from the cocktail hour to the end. It was an amazing and impressive service, I didn't know that Holiday Inn had such class. And thanks to Emma as well! Thanks again!!

2016-08-05T15:03:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks! We're so glad we could help make it a special day!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Rachael W

Everything was absolutely incredible! Samantha and her team were amazing. The food was delicious, the service and decor were fantastic, and everything ran so smoothly. I didn't stress about anything because I knew my husband and I were in good hands. Definitely recommend!! :)