Windsor Ballroom at the Holiday Inn of East Windsor

East Windsor, NJ

Book Your Wedding with Windsor Ballroom at the Holiday Inn of East Windsor

A BALLROOM IN EAST WINDSOR, NJ

Conveniently located in the heart of Mercer County in East Windsor, New Jersey, the Windsor Ballroom at the Holiday Inn of East Windsor is an all-season banquet facility. Offering couples the option to say "I do" either inside or outdoors before they settle in for a night of celebration, many see this venue as a one-stop spot on their wedding day. Since it’s part of the Holiday Inn, the bridal party and guests are able to stay at the hotel, making overnight accommodations one less item to worry about. In addition to ceremonies, receptions and a cocktail hour, the full-service facility is also equipped to host bridal showers, rehearsal dinners and post-event breakfasts or brunches.

The Windsor Ballroom. Featuring high ceilings, opulent chandeliers and a wide-open dance floor, this contemporary space is an ideal spot for up to 220 guests to dine and dance. Should couples wish to tie the knot in the ballroom, it also works well as an indoor ceremony site. After a ceremony in the ballroom, the space is transformed by the staff for the reception while the guests mix and mingle for cocktail hour. Alternatively, vows can be exchanged in the outdoor courtyard, where guests witness the ceremony in white chairs set up in theater-style seating.

The Windsor Ballroom offers three different wedding packages—Platinum, Cocktail Platinum and Diamond—as well as an accessories package that’s loaded with optional extras, which require additional fees. All three of the wedding packages include the following:

• A five-hour premium open bar
  • A cocktail hour
  • A champagne toast featuring seasonal berries
  • Appetizer course
  • Choice of two table-side entrees
  • Custom-baked tiered wedding cake

All food and drinks are supplied by the facility's on-site catering services. The cocktail hour includes fare stations that are chef-attended, as well as a variety of cheeses, artisan breads, grilled vegetables and passed hors d’oeuvres. Some of the entrees for the main course include ginger-infused salmon, roulade of chicken Florentine and slow-roasted prime rib of beef.

For the reception, table coverings are included and they come in either ivory or black. Every place setting has a metallic charger plate with coordinating napkin rings. The napkins are available in a variety of colors. Votive candles are supplied and help to accentuate the provided centerpieces. There are also place cards for guests so they know where to sit. Hotel accommodations for guests are offered at a special rate and couples should contact the hotel directly to inquire about further details.

Some of the unique added perks that come with booking the Windsor Ballroom at the Holiday Inn of East Windsor include:

• Option to host an after party at the facility
  • Complimentary night in a luxury suite at the hotel for the newlyweds
  • Complimentary breakfast for the bride and groom the morning after
  • Extra add-ons, like a bubble bar or a sundae station
  • Private room for bridal party during cocktail hour
  • Signature cocktails to greet guests at cocktail hour

Hidden Gem 20 Minutes from the Heart of Princeton

The Knot Best of Weddings Hall of Fame and Best of Weddings 2017 Pick. The Windsor Ballroom at the Holiday Inn East Windsor blends your personal style with a setting of impeccable elegance. You've got to see the NEW Outdoor Patio for your ceremony or cocktail hour! Chic new centerpieces and our in-house Hollywood lighting will dazzle your guests. Book a personal tour to meet our team.

151-200, 201-250

Ballroom, Hotel

399 Monmouth Street, East Windsor, NJ (609) 443-8000

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Brett H

I thought I would share the Thank you email I sent to the AMAZING STAFF/DREAM TEAM @ Windsor Ballroom: Samantha, Rebecca, Amanda, Andrea, Ty & Irma, Hi everyone! I just wanted to take the time to thank you for all your hard work in making our wedding the best effin' wedding... Read More EVER! I really cannot put in to words how amazing the whole weekend was. The ballroom was beautiful; every detail that I requested with the additional decor was perfect! And my guests could not say enough about how awesome Ty and Irma were... Ty with his organization & charm, and Irma with her kindness and willingness to address any requests from our guests... just fabulous! They make quite the team! And ladies, my gazillion email questions weekly, thank you for being so patient and always answering with such detail to put my mind at ease... Sam- you took us from start to finish, mapping everything out...thank you so much! You are the BOMB! 😊 We are so happy that we chose The Windsor Ballroom--- you guys made everything so easy and enjoyable... we have friends and family raving about how much fun they had... "BEST WEDDING EVER" is what everyone has been saying... which makes us feel so blessed and happy! Thank you guys from the bottom of our hearts for making our fairytale day come true! Some of our friends are already inquiring about a 1 year anniversary party at Windsor... This staff really made such an incredible impression on all my guests... and a special bonus was the buffet breakfast (huge assortment) the next day which goes till noon, that you can easily set up days before if you choose to...it gave us a little extra time spend time with everyone... It has been a pleasure knowing you all and wish you nothing but the best for your future... hopefully our paths cross again someday... With Love & Gratitude, Paul Michael & Brett Ashley Fernando 11-11-16

2017-01-11T15:14:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so, so much - this means the world to us! You were both such a pleasure working with and we wish you both the BEST and for many, many, many more years of unconditional love & happiness. We'll see you for your next... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Christina W

From the very first visit back in January 2015 when we booked, we knew this place was going to be amazing. Everyone was so pleasant to work with and put me at ease with all of my questions. At first, I only needed to have our reception there, but plans changed and I also needed... Read More to have my ceremony here too. With one email and change of contract, no problem! Samantha, Andrea, and Rebecca are all so pleasant to work with. Emails were answered usually same day, no matter how silly the question. On the day of our wedding, everything went so smoothly, thanks to Ty. The way everything was set up was so amazing and like a dream. I couldn't have imagined it any differently! Thank you all so much for being cooperative and making my day the most amazing day of my life. I will surely recommend this venue to all of my friends and family who will be getting married.

2016-11-18T11:01:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful words. It was our pleasure to be a part of your big day. Congratulations from all of us!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Lindsay G

The Windsor Ballroom and their staff are simply amazing. My husband and I got married on October 28 and my mom and in laws are STILL getting phone calls from guests about how beautiful and fun the wedding was! The staff really do care about your vision and make sure have... Read More everything in place and correct. Ty did an awesome job, he's super fun to work with! Sam and Andrea from the office are so caring and they make sure you're always happy and having a great time! The cocktail hour was INSANE. Guests could not believe how incredible the food was and the amount of food they had to offer!! We decided to go with the sushi, man cave and carving stations which were a huge hit!! Reception was beautiful and everything was exactly how I imagined it! I made my own centerpieces and favors, as well as goody bags for the kids, and they displayed everything exactly how I had asked. Seriously, the Windsor Ballroom is exceptional for an unbeatable price!! Go there, take a tour and book your wedding or event asap, you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Shelby R

I am so happy that we chose to get married at Windsor Ballroom! The venue is beautiful and the people working the ballroom for the event are amazing. From the time we signed our contract with them up until the day of our wedding they were constantly making sure everything would... Read More be perfect for us on our special day. They are wonderful people that take such pride in what they do!

2017-06-02T13:25:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! When you have a chance, we'd love it if you could reach out and let us know who wrote this lovely review, so we can extend a personal thank you on behalf of all of us at the Windsor Ballroom.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Jessica M

Everything was amazing at the Windsor Ballroom!

2017-05-01T15:18:26 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Donna G

Normally I wouldn't write a review like this, however, when the sales person at the Windsor Ballroom asked that I not write one unless I was going to rate them a "5", I felt compelled to.  It just seems the Ballroom's rating is a lie if anyone who does not want to give a "5" is... Read More asked to not write a review. I contracted with the Windsor Ballroom back in November 2015 for a September 2016 wedding.  From the time I contracted, until the day of the wedding, I had multiple catering managers and was only made aware of the change when I sent an email and a different manager answered me.  This was concerning. At the tasting, my family and I were not able to try the dishes we were considering  for our menu.  They pre-select a few entrees, and don't let you choose which ones you want to try.  During the planning I had addressed some concerns I had after attending a wedding at this location for a friend.  I noticed there were not enough butler servers in the cocktail hour and people were not asked if they wanted coffee when dessert was served.  Although these concerns were mentioned to the catering office, and I was assured these would not be issues at my wedding, sure enough my wedding was no different.  In addition to these previous mentioned concerns, pre-set appetizers were missing in some spots and my aunt and a few other guests were not served dinner with everyone else.  I will say they do a pretty good job taking care of just the bride and groom in hope that you don't see the MANY things that go wrong with all the other guests. I had also asked to add chocolate chip cookies to our dessert station.  This was one thing I as the bride specifically wanted on my wedding day with the sundae bar.  I paid extra for this.  Although cookies were added, there were no chocolate chip.  I was very disappointed, and when addressed afterwards, I was offered a tray of chocolate chip cookies for me and my husband.  Although this was offered, it was never carried through.  I am still waiting for the tray I said would be good for Thanksgiving 2016 with my family.  Honestly, if they had given me even half the money back for the cookies, I might not even be writing this review. At the end of the reception, I would have probably rated my experience a "4".  It was not perfect by any means to give a "5".  After going back and forth for weeks after about getting my reward points credited and about the cookies and all the other issues, my rating went down.  Basically the feeling I got was that they received all our money so we didn't matter anymore. I truly hope anyone booking here has a much better experience.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Serenna Q

This was our first and last venue we looked at. The price was more than reasonable. They had deals and specials that helped to make our night perfect that we didn't think we could have afforded. Each time that I needed to speak to someone they responded in a manner timely... Read More manner . We even had our rehearsal dinner there bc of how wonderful the food and everyone is.

2016-11-21T13:11:08 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Missy V

We loved the Windsor Ballroom and was a great wedding venue. Our guests raved about the food. The staff was professional and answered our questions quickly. Samantha was awesome who made our wedding perfect with her knowledge and guidance throughout the entire wedding... Read More planning. We would definitely recommend the Windsor Ballroom.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Michelle Z

My wedding was last night and I can't stop singing their praises. Ty was absolutely amazing. He made sure my husband and I were attended to the whole night. There was a slight issue with seating arrangements but the staff responded immediately and had everything taken care of.... Read More My guests could not stop talking about the food, especially the gorgeous sushi station and the s'mores station. The ballroom was gorgeous. The staff was attentive and cheerful and made the whole thing run smoothly. I can not recommend this place enough to have a big event like a wedding.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Jillian W

We had our wedding at the Windsor Ballroom on September 9th. It was a beautiful day and the staff at the ballroom were AMAZING. We were taken care of the entire wedding, and they made sure everything ran smoothly. The girls were all so attentive and sweet. Our package included... Read More so much and was such a great price. I would reccomend the Windsor Ballroom to anyone looking for a venue who puts the bride and grooms needs first!

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Ellen C

Last weekend we celebrated my son's Bar Mitzvah at The Windsor Ballroom. I couldn't be happier that we selected this venue for our reception. Samantha was so easy to communicate with, and answered emails and phone calls in an extremely quick manner. Even though I asked a zillion... Read More questions, she always asked "what else can I do for you ?". Ty was very kind and efficient when smoothly managing our event that day. He also did a BEAUTIFUL job displaying my candy buffet table. The food was delicious , according to all of our guests....and they are still raving about it. So much variety too! In addition to everything being perfect on the day of our event, it was a great value. My only regrets are that the party's over, and that I don't have any other events to plan. I will also miss working with Ty and Samantha . I look forward to attending a friend's Bar Mitzvah at The Windsor Ballroom in December so that I can relive our day. I highly recommend The Windsor Ballroom for whatever event you are planning.

Reviewed on 8/06/2016

Awesome experience all around from the planning to execution; the birthday party was fabulously attended to by Ty and his team! We'll definitely be back for another event..

Reviewed on 8/05/2016

Thank you for making my birthday party a memorable occassion. Everyone raved about the food and service; from the cocktail hour to the end. It was an amazing and impressive service, I didn't know that Holiday Inn had such class. And thanks to Emma as well! Thanks again!!

2016-08-05T15:03:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks! We're so glad we could help make it a special day!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Rachael W

Everything was absolutely incredible! Samantha and her team were amazing. The food was delicious, the service and decor were fantastic, and everything ran so smoothly. I didn't stress about anything because I knew my husband and I were in good hands. Definitely recommend!! :)

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

We got married at the Windsor Ballroom in June, 2016. The food is delicious and abundant that our guests could hardly believe that this gem is so easily accessible in NJ. This was the second event my family held at the Windsor Ballroom and we are very pleased with the team... Read More here. Samantha and company have delivered and we are thinking up events that we can host there in the future.

2016-08-02T18:00:53 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

We celebrated our daughter's wedding at the Windsor Ballroom and I can't say enough about how hard the staff worked to make the day a beautiful event. Everyone from planning to execution was great and the event was run very professionally. Everyone loved the food and the... Read More ballroom - especially the size of the dance floor.

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Michelle B

My husband and I were married at the Windsor Ballroom on Saturday, June 25th, 2016 and there are no words to describe how the entire staff exceeded our expectations. From every detail of planning our wedding, taking the time to discuss, even the smallest, details with us- all... Read More the way up to the week before prep conversations leading to the actual event. The key people we were lucky enough to work with were Samantha and Ty-- Wow!! They both worked together to make sure our wedding was completely perfect! We had our ceremony on the patio and Samantha & Andrea were right there to make sure I made it down the aisle perfectly! From that point forward Ty and his team worked all evening to make sure every aspect of the Cocktail hour and dinner went seamlessly-- and they definitely did. Even with as much fun as my husband and I were having, I could see Ty was always there....on the fringe....watching and waiting for anything we could possibly need. Our Wedding was completely perfect!! Our guests could not say enough about the staff. As an example, my Aunt called me the next day to share a story about a guest at the wedding that was a vegetarian and how Ty and the staff went out of their way to come up with a vegetarian dinner which was served with the tables dinner without any advance warning.... even bringing fruit for dessert :-) Very well done! The room was also perfect- which was a significant consideration when booking our event. The chandeliers are beautiful, dance floor perfectly sized and the table linens and center pieces are very well appointed. I also need to give a shout out to Michael at Off the Chart Entertainment who did a fantastic job with the music as well as live streaming pictures from the event to the screens he provided and Galis Photography! We had the best time with our photographers prior to the ceremony at home and at the park where we took pictures. Once the ceremony started the photographers and the video team were present but never took a single moment away from our wedding or our guests enjoyment of the wedding. Once again! Thank you to the team at the Windsor Ballroom for making our Wedding Day completely perfect. We would not have changed a thing!! All the Best! Michelle & Jim Banham

2016-07-11T15:12:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review - it means the world to us! You're a wonderful couple, and we were proud to be a part of your big day!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016

Great experience. So friendly, our guests absolutely loved the food. We got the winter wonderland package. So great Sam & Ty

Reviewed on 11/07/2015

Thank you so much to the Windsor ballroom staff !! I had my wedding on 10/16/15 everything was perfect. The maitre d Sam was great we are still getting compliments on how great everything went. The service we received was phenomenal we weren't left without a drink throughout the... Read More night. I wish we could do it all over again. Thank you Windsor Ballroom!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

We had our wedding at the Windsor Ballroom and it was just beautiful!!! Tara, Samantha (both of them) and Lindsey were just amazing! They are so helpful with everything. The hall is beautiful, and the food was amazing. Our guests are still talking about our cocktail hour. We did... Read More the platinum package and it was well worth it. My husband and I were looking for a venue with everything in one location and Windsor Ballroom was perfect!!! We had the bridal suite, guests stayed overnight and everyone loved breakfast the next morning. Our whole experience with the team was just unbelievable. I want to get married again just to have it there and work with everyone. Tara, Samantha (both of them) and Lindsey made me feel as if I was the only bride they were working with. And that alone made me feel great. I highly recommend the Windsor Ballroom for any event!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Lindsay M

I am having my wedding in October of 2016 and I am very excited to work with the whole team! I am pretty sure that they will make our special day less stressful for us and we are excited to get started!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Kelly K

The venue is absolutely beautiful! Tara is doing an amazing job and has been so much help. I can't wait to get married there next September!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 sara b

Tara went above and beyond for us and truly rolled out the red carpet. We can't thank her enough for all that she did!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Millie S

I am in the process of planning and preparing for my wedding on 9/19. My fiance and I are having our reception here. I was initially drawn to this venue based on the great reviews on the knot.com. Almost immediately after asking for an intiial tour, we were contacted by the... Read More staff to set up an appointment and were greeted by Tara, Lindsay and Samantha! They were so friendly and welcoming. Lindsay sat with us and patiently listened to our requests, budget constraints and other issues, and went above and beyond to meet our needs! We had to pay a few visits to the site throughout the planning process in order to organize logistics, and each time we were greeted by a friendly staff member who patiently answered our questions! Our wedding is just 3 weeks away, and we are very excited! :)

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Nicole A

By far the best venue! Everyone we came in contact with was just as happy and excited as we are! We even had to change our date and Tara and her team made it so simple and stress free. I can't wait for our special day!