With This Ring

I serve Virginia, DC and Maryland; & I'm willing to travel!

Wedding Officiant

The objective of any ceremony is to legally bind two individuals so at the end of the day they can say to the world "this is my spouse!" I ensure the legality of your commitment but also I want to know what you are passionate about so that that energy can be incorporated into your ceremony. I encourage couples to actively engage with me to set the tone of their ceremony – formal or informal, spiritual or secular, serious or playful.

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding

Religious Affiliations

Nondenominational, Christian, Interfaith, Conservative, Orthodox, Jewish

Newlywed Life, After The Wedding, Premarital Counseling, Ceremony, Wedding

I serve Virginia, DC and Maryland; & I'm willing to travel! (703) 577-2164

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Will S

Leora was incredible. Her personality and presence added such a great element to our wedding. She is a joy to get to know and to have apart of our wedding. She had the perfect ceremony tailored to what we wanted for our wedding. I highly recommend her! Anyone would be lucky to... Read More have Leora officiate their wedding!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Kerry G

We cannot say enough about Leora and the warmth, class and personal touch she brought to our wedding. She took the time to get to know us before the wedding day, and the words she crafted around our “story” were absolutely beautiful. We received so many compliments about her... Read More and the elegance she brought to the ceremony. We highly recommend her to any couple getting married.

Leora Motley Willis

I began officiating weddings in 1992. I never dreamed of the life I live today, I am richly blessed. I have the honor of standing with couples on one of the most important days of their lives. It is a humbling experience for me and I am grateful for each opportunity.