With This Ring

I serve Virginia, DC and Maryland; & I'm willing to travel!

Wedding Officiant

The objective of any ceremony is to legally bind two individuals so at the end of the day they can say to the world "this is my spouse!" I ensure the legality of your commitment but also I want to know what you are passionate about so that that energy can be incorporated into your ceremony. I encourage couples to actively engage with me to set the tone of their ceremony – formal or informal, spiritual or secular, serious or playful.

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding

Religious Affiliations

Nondenominational, Christian, Interfaith, Conservative, Orthodox, Jewish

Newlywed Life, After The Wedding, Premarital Counseling, Ceremony, Wedding

I serve Virginia, DC and Maryland; & I'm willing to travel! (703) 577-2164

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Will S

Leora was incredible. Her personality and presence added such a great element to our wedding. She is a joy to get to know and to have apart of our wedding. She had the perfect ceremony tailored to what we wanted for our wedding. I highly recommend her! Anyone would be lucky to... Read More have Leora officiate their wedding!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Kayla B

Mrs. Leora was fantastic and we are so glad she was apart of our day! From our first meeting, Mrs. Leora was friendly and provided guidance on creating the perfect ceremony tailored to us as a couple. When we had the rehearsal, Mrs.Leora provided guidance on the... Read More procession/recession and easily befriended the bridal parties/family members in attendance. Wedding guests continue to compliment Mrs. Leora for her professionalism and her friendliness. My husband and I highly recommend Mrs. Leora to anyone looking for an officiant.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Shakétta D

Mrs. Leora was WONDERFUL! She literally dried my tears and wiped my nose at the altar. She was person and friendly, it felt like talking to a friend when we met. We talked more about nothing than details, which I wanted. She was professional but not pushy and even my mom... Read More was impressed.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Anita W

Leora was a true professional at our wedding. We had an unconventional 'surprise' wedding and Leora was able to manage all that a surprise wedding entails. After the initial shock from our guests, Leora was able to arrange the crowd, place us at the front, and start a beautiful... Read More ceremony. All without the slightest misstep. Our ceremony was simple and sweet and tailored to us as a couple. Afterwards, we had several of our guests rave about how lovely the ceremony and Loera's words were. Even months afterwards we still have people mention Leora. I highly recommend her, especially if you want something sweet and memorable and tailored to your story.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kiamesha H

Leora was wonderful! From the moment I spoke to her on the phone, to meeting her, to the wedding day. She was so warm on the phone and in person. She showed a true interest in getting to know us and making sure we we're comfortable with her. She provided different options for... Read More vows. I highly recommend her!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Kerry G

We cannot say enough about Leora and the warmth, class and personal touch she brought to our wedding. She took the time to get to know us before the wedding day, and the words she crafted around our “story” were absolutely beautiful. We received so many compliments about her... Read More and the elegance she brought to the ceremony. We highly recommend her to any couple getting married.

Leora Motley Willis

I began officiating weddings in 1992. I never dreamed of the life I live today, I am richly blessed. I have the honor of standing with couples on one of the most important days of their lives. It is a humbling experience for me and I am grateful for each opportunity.