Gowns, accessories, tuxedos, & more.

Chicagoland's premier full-service bridal salon, family owned and operated for over 38 years! You'll receive personalized service from our knowledgeable and friendly consultants. From informal to elaborate, we are happy to help you find the dress of your dreams at Wolsfelt's.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Fashion Services, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
78e6243b 7c04 492a ac8f 1f4933dd2048~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

1025 S Lincoln Ave, Aurora, IL (630) 896-7166

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Allison C

I loved my experience at Wolsfelts! It has become a family tradition to purchase the wedding dress from them. Both my mom and sister got their dress there and I continued the tradition! My dress was a Wolsfelts Exclusive Collection which made it feel very unique. My dress was a... Read More show-stopper and everyone is still raving about it! Overall, great customer service, alterations, and all around experience. Highly recommend!

2016-12-30T11:21:13 Response from the vendor

Congratulations!! It is so special to us that we could help you carry on your family tradition and that you could be a Wolsfelt's Bride!Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day and thank you for such a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Anna J

I had such an amazing experience here! Wolsfelt's was my second stop on my first day out shopping and I bought my dress the same day. I was able to make a last minute appointment and they were beyond helpful. I tried on a ton of dresses and then re-tried the same ones countless... Read More times and they were patient every time. Of course I received countless compliments on my wedding day and I know it's because the dress was altered perfectly and they helped me pick out the perfect belt to go with it. I would recommend them to any brides in the area!

2017-01-13T13:12:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy for you and so glad that we could be a part of your wedding day! It means so much to us that you had such a great experience working with us! Congratulations, we wish... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Tami M

Everyone had always told me that when you tried on THE dress, you would just know. After going to four other bridal shops, I was becoming skeptical of that sentiment, thinking that I should stop living that fantasy and just pick something. My beloved older cousin and role model... Read More found her perfect dress at Wolsfelt, and I had a little bit of hope left in me when I pulled up to their adorable little shop. The second we walked in the door, there it was, right on the first mannequin. Of course, lovely Lorrie pulled it down for me as well as many other beautiful dresses, but when I tried it on, there was my fantasy moment. It was THE dress!! My entourage had tears in their eyes that day, and my husband had even more on the day of. But here's the thing... at Wolsfelt, you get more than one fantasy moment. All through alterations, Carmen made me feel like a princess again and again. Every fitting I had was another amazing experience. I thought it was improbable that the dress could look any better than it did when I first tried it on, but I was happily proven wrong. Carmen's skill is completely unmatched and she gave me the confidence I didn't know I had! Thank you to everyone at Wolsfelt, especially Lorrie and Carmen, for my absolute favorite parts of wedding planning. I could not have had the most perfect walk down the aisle without you!

2016-10-27T19:14:35 Response from the vendor

Thank so SO MUCH for such a kind review, we appreciate it more than you know! We're so glad that your experience at Wolsfelt's was so great for you, it means so much to us that we were able to make you feel so special.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Jennifer L

I had an amazing experience at Wolsfelt’s Bridal. The entire staff made my day so special. They custom made my straps and was able to find the veil of my dreams. They also made the perfect bracelet to compliment my dress. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Cathy B

Working with Wolsfelts was a great experience. My consultant was a huge help in finding me an amazing dress, and the seamstress who altered my dress was incredibly skilled. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a beautiful dress in the Chicago area head on over to... Read More Wolsfelts. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Heather K

I loved my dress from Wolsfelts! Wolsfelts was the 4th dress shop that I had visited and had spent almost 4 hours in there by myself (my bridesmaids/mom couldnt go when I went) and the staff were so helpful in helping me decide. My only negative would be that my seamstress... Read More pricked her finger and got blood on my gown, (most of which I think was because she seemed to be in a hurry), which was still there by my second appointment fitting; however, it was cleaned off by my wedding day. I would shop at Wolsfelts again and would still recommend them.

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Cara S

My experience at wolsfelt's was great and I was able to find my perfect dress! Great selection and very attentive staff. Ula the seamstress is amazing!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Kristin B

I had a great experience at Wolsfelts, the sales associate was incredible and I was able to find the dress of my dreams there!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Emily M

I worked with Alyssa last year when I was searching for the perfect wedding dress. She went above and beyond for me and the staff was SO accommodating for ideas I had. They lengthened the train of my dress by 3 feet and changed the underlay of the gown. Couldn't have asked for a... Read More more perfect dress!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Tierney S

I had a great experience with wolsfelts. We got everything here! They were able to get my gown in on time, despite having a slightly shorter time frame than what I have seen recommended, were able to do all of the alterings, and rent the guys their tuxes! Everyone was always... Read More very friendly, and it all turned out perfect!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Jennifer D

My dress was stunning and the alteration process was perfect. I couldn't have imagined a better dress for my wedding!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Jennifer S

I bought my wedding gown, veil, and accessories (earrings and hair adornment) from Wolsfelt's for my October 21, 2017 wedding. I made several trips to Wolsfelt's over the past year, and every time I went, the staff were courteous and helpful. I worked with Hannah to pick my gown... Read More in December 2016. I told her my price range and described my style, and after trying on several gowns, she brought out an Essense of Australia gown that was exactly what I was looking for--and what I bought! Rosa was my seamstress for alterations, and I cannot even begin to tell you how incredibly talented she is. The neckline of my dress was a bit lower than I would've liked, and Rosa sewed in a panel to bring it up a bit--you couldn't even tell something had been added; the work was flawless. The day of my wedding, I looked exactly how I wanted to look, and I have Wolsfelt's to thank for that! Wolsfelt's is the only bridal salon I went to and I can't imagine a better place to have gone. (My future sister-in-law bought her gown from Wolsfelt's, too!)

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Britta N

A joy to work with. Don't be fooled by the cute little neighborhood boutique. This place has a serious selection. I went 3 other stores prior and kept seeing the same styles that were nice, but didn't wow me. Then I found something I had never tried before and was sold. The... Read More staff were super helpful from trying on a zillion dresses to multiple rounds of alterations. Everyone at Wolsfelts made the experience fun.

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Amy B

I would highly recommend Wolsfelt’s Bridal to anyone bride! I first experienced Wolsfelt’s Bridal when my best friend got married and purchased her dress there. I knew I had to put it on my list when I started my own search for the perfect dress. The consultants are... Read More incredibly helpful when it comes time to choose your dress and it was the consultant that made my dress perfect by recommending I add a belt which was the missing piece I needed to say yes! My dress even came in early! When I tried it on and I was much too large I panicked that it would never look right. But the seamstress at Wolsfelt’s Bridal was magical and made the dress a perfect fit. And we didn’t get charged through the roof for alterations. Overall I would highly recommend Wolsfelt’s Bridal to brides and have even sent my cousin there who purchased her wedding dress!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Samantha H

Going to Wolsfelts was easily one of my favorite parts leading up to my wedding. My mom, sisters, best friend, and I were warmly greeted by a stylist in their cozy and adorable store and then went on my way with my consultant, Hannah. Hannah helped to pick out the most perfect... Read More gown, veil, and belt for my wedding day after listening to my vision and helping to talk me through different styles and looks. I really feel as though Hannah and the entire staff at Wolsfelts genuinely invest in their costumers and their own personal styles and are amazing at making the bride feel like a princess!

2017-12-05T10:42:29 Response from the vendor

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you and beyond thankful that we could be a part of your amazing wedding day! It means the world to us that you enjoyed working with us as we enjoyed working with you! We wish you the very best... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Sue C

Found my dress after trying on just 4 dresses and had a great experience with Hannah! She went above and beyond!

2017-12-05T10:56:01 Response from the vendor

Congratulations and thank you so much for your review!! We are so happy we could find your your perfect dress! It means so much to us that you enjoyed working with our team! Please send us pictures if you have a chance!! Best wishes!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Britly B

Great customer service. Vicki was a dream to work with!

2017-12-05T11:00:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! We pride ourselves on our customer service and we are so glad that you had such a great experience working with us!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Anna and michael Q

HUGE Shout out to Wolsfelt Bridal for custom making my dream wedding dress! I felt like such a princess all night! All brides and future brides ... please check them out in Aurora, IL! Their service was impeccable from start to finish! - Down to adding sleeves to my dress,... Read More customizing the size to fit and flatter a plus size bride, and even hugging me on the way out at dress pickup! A family owned shop that treats you like family! THANK YOU! ❤️

2017-12-05T13:26:29 Response from the vendor

CONGRATULATIONS!!! It was such an honor for us to help you find your dream dress and create your custom unique bridal vision!! We are so happy to have been a part of your happy day! We wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 11/23/2017 Amy B

Lorrie was amazing! She was patient with me and my family as we looked through all the dresses. Once we started trying them on, she paid attention to the conversation of what I was liking and not liking and when she brought in a dress that she thought I would like, it ended up... Read More being THE DRESS! She was amazing and am so thankful I had her. My first fitting, the dress fit like a glove! This is the place to go to, they have over 30 years of experience so they know what they are doing! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Caroline M

I went to wolsfelts bridal and boy am I happy I did. The venue is so chic and warm, it screams 'wedding galore' as soon as you walk in and they offerso many different styles! It was a comfortable atmosphere and the staff is also extremely welcoming on such an overwhelming day!... Read More I received the premium package which includes all sorts of little sandwiches, cookies, fruit and of course CHAMPAGNE! So when I was sitting with all the lovely ladies of my life, they could eat and drink as they pleased! Really made the experience more relaxed. Dawn, one of the owners of this shop helped me to pick out my gown. We tried on so many options and she did not pressure my decisions, we actually laughed a ton! This mostly stressful day for many was laid back, comfortable & perfect!! I would suggest this place to anyone and everyone I know!!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Jeannette S

The team at Wolsfelt's Bridal was absolutely amazing! Laurie helped me find the perfect dress for my wedding day. I came in with a general idea in mind and she ended up bringing in my dream dress. The entire team was helpful and so sweet. Thank you so much for helping make... Read More my wedding day everything I could ask for!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Alison C

They were amazing to work with! I bought one of my prom dresses from there which led me to check them out for my wedding gown. I able to find the perfect gown for me! Andrea was quick to answer my questions and help me with the whole process. Even quick to answer my emails after... Read More the wedding about dress preservation! Carmen in alterations is so sweet and has many years of experience she truly knows what she is doing to make you fit perfectly! They have great prices for beautiful gowns, and I was so pleased to be able to work with them! Thank you Wolsfelts!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Leah D

Wolsfelts was amazing! It was the first of the appointments I had and I ended up canceling all of my others because I found the perfect dress. Everyone was so patient and helpful as I went through almost 20 different dresses but they were determined to help me find the perfect... Read More one! I then told my cousin about wolsfelts and she too found her dress on her first visit! Thank you wolsfelts for everything!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Neena B

Heard of Wolsfelts from many people before going.. When we first went, I found my dress... however it was a size 8.. and i needed a size... 20 so my sister was able to try it on .. and i loved it. However Wolsfelts said that they wanted me to be able to try it on myself so they... Read More were able to get a dress my size in for me to try... and it was so amazing. We bought it that day and couldn't of been happier. Every time I had to go back to wolsfelt was a great experience and I recommend to all my friends! Great service and Great dresses!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Lisa C

Wolsfelt's has been so exceptional to me, I couldn't be happier I found my Justin Alexander ballgown wedding dress with them. As a bride planning her wedding, they were so helpful, always a phone call away to answer my questions, work with scheduling, alterations, even helping... Read More me look for the perfect shade of burgundy for my bridesmaid's dresses and men's ties (even during a power outage!) They truly go above & beyond for their brides and their service is unmatched. My seamstress, Ula, put in so much work to alter my dress after losing 40lbs and having an intricate bustle. I cannot thank her enough for her quality of work - it was absolutely perfect. Thank you Wolsfelt's!