Gowns, accessories, tuxedos, & more.

Chicagoland's premier full-service bridal salon, family owned and operated for over 38 years! You'll receive personalized service from our knowledgeable and friendly consultants. From informal to elaborate, we are happy to help you find the dress of your dreams at Wolsfelt's.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

1025 S Lincoln Ave, Aurora, IL (630) 896-7166

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Cari M

Wolsfelt's definitely has the best servicing! Their staff truly understands how nerve wrecking, hard, and important it is for the bride to make a decision on the dress. They were so helpful, patient, caring and understanding. I gave them a description of what I was looking for... Read More and next thing I know they had over 10 dresses ready for me to try on. Not only did they pull so many dresses for me to try on but they also brought matching belts and veils to go with the various dress styles. I was worried about not finding the "one" but it is almost impossible to not find your dress with them because they have so many styles and designs to choose from in stock. Their inventory is amazing. My mom and grandmother were running really late and arrived almost an hour after my appointment time, the staff member that was taking care of me was very patient and insisted that I keep the dress I had chosen on for them to see me when they got there. She was also sweet enough to let me try all the other dresses I had already tried on for them to see the options. I loved that they have their very own alterations department in-house. The seamstresses are very professional, creative, and skilled. I loved my dress, it was everything I had envisioned and I received so many compliments on my wedding day. I definitely recommend them!

2016-12-20T10:46:06 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! It is so nice for us to hear that you had such a great experience working with us and we are so glad we could help you throughout all of your wedding planning!We are so happy that we could find you your dream wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jessica A

I learned about Wolsfelt's from my beautiful mother-in-law, Alma. I had gone to other bridal shops, but just couldn't find what I was hoping for. My family and I had such a wonderful experience, from finding the perfect dress, to the perfect veils, hair piece and the dresses for... Read More my mother-in-law and grandma's. Our dresses were so beautiful and I'm so happy we found them at Wolsfelt's. We worked with a very professional and attentive associate, who helped me and my family find the perfect dresses that fit our personalities. Her name is Lorrie. Lorrie was so sweet and helpful. I'm so glad I said yes to the dress thanks to Lorrie's help. When I needed to go in for alterations it was very easy, and I was made to feel like a princess every time I walked in the door. All I can say about Wolsfelts is WOW! If you are looking for great service and beautiful dresses go to Wolsfelt's!!

2016-11-01T10:38:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad that we could help you say YES to the dress as well as your mother-in-law and grandmas! We are so thankful that we could be a part of your wedding and we are so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Tami M

Everyone had always told me that when you tried on THE dress, you would just know. After going to four other bridal shops, I was becoming skeptical of that sentiment, thinking that I should stop living that fantasy and just pick something. My beloved older cousin and role model... Read More found her perfect dress at Wolsfelt, and I had a little bit of hope left in me when I pulled up to their adorable little shop. The second we walked in the door, there it was, right on the first mannequin. Of course, lovely Lorrie pulled it down for me as well as many other beautiful dresses, but when I tried it on, there was my fantasy moment. It was THE dress!! My entourage had tears in their eyes that day, and my husband had even more on the day of. But here's the thing... at Wolsfelt, you get more than one fantasy moment. All through alterations, Carmen made me feel like a princess again and again. Every fitting I had was another amazing experience. I thought it was improbable that the dress could look any better than it did when I first tried it on, but I was happily proven wrong. Carmen's skill is completely unmatched and she gave me the confidence I didn't know I had! Thank you to everyone at Wolsfelt, especially Lorrie and Carmen, for my absolute favorite parts of wedding planning. I could not have had the most perfect walk down the aisle without you!

2016-10-27T19:14:35 Response from the vendor

Thank so SO MUCH for such a kind review, we appreciate it more than you know! We're so glad that your experience at Wolsfelt's was so great for you, it means so much to us that we were able to make you feel so special.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Sarah H

At first, I was a little turned off because there was nobody at the concierge to sign us in (and there were a few groups waiting!). So we kind of browsed for a bit. Eventually, I got to "check in" and meet my consultant/stylist. EVERY SINGLE DRESS she pulled for me was gorgeous.... Read More I loved ALL of them. It probably helped that I went during a weekend of a trunk show, but this place had the best selection of dresses by far. It was SO HARD to pick one; every dress was better than the last. But I did pick one favorite and I ended up buying that one :) I would definitely recommend Wolsfelt's to everyone!!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Amber V

I purchased my dress at Wolsfelt's and I'm so happy I did! The detail on the dress was impeccable and no other bridal salon had the same quality. The service is fantastic. Best customer service, they make you feel very special!

2017-04-12T10:25:56 Response from the vendor

Congratulations!! We are so grateful that we could be a part of your wedding day! It means so much to us that you had such a pleasant experience working with us, thank you so much for your kind review!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Jennifer B

I found my dream wedding dress and all of my accessories here. By the time I reached the wedding day I felt like everyone at Wolsfelt's was family. My husband and groomsmen all rented their suits and looked great. The only difficulty I had was in narrowing down the choices to... Read More one!

2017-04-06T10:43:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy that you are part of the Wolsfelt's family! It means so much to us that you and your husband had such great experiences working with us! Congratulations and best wishes!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Dana R

My dress shopping experience at Wolsfelts was amazing! I was paired with Jenny and she made the process of finding the perfect dress so special. I went through several white dresses before coming across a blush tulle dress – absolutely not what I was expecting but when I put it... Read More on it felt like it was made for me. I thought the dress was beautiful but that it needed a little sparkle, so Jenny helped me find these gorgeous beaded straps that they added to the dress. The fitting process was pleasant also! Sharon was wonderful to work with and I knew I was leaving my dress in good hands between each visit. I would highly recommend Wolsfelts to every bride!

2017-03-23T10:32:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy we could help you find your dream wedding gown and that it was such a great experience for you! It means so much to us that we could be a part of your big... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Saran B

Wolsfelts is amazing. I went here for my prom dress and lived the service. I came back for my wedding dress! Lorrie is absolutely amazing! She helped me every step of the way, even getting me in for a last minute alteration!

2017-03-08T13:27:01 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review, we greatly appreciate it! We are so happy you had such a pleasant experience with us and we're so glad we could help you every step of the way! Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017

Excellent service from Lorrie, very friendly atmosphere, and customer oriented.

2017-03-08T13:25:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy you had such a great experience working with us here!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Rachael J

I can't rave enough about Andrea, Dawn and the rest of the ladies at Wolsfelt's Bridal. Andrea was patient, funny and knowledgeable. Every gown was more beautiful than the next, but I was able to find the perfect dress on my first visit. I highly recommend Wolsfelt'so Bridal to... Read More every bride to be!

2017-02-21T13:07:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review, we appreciate it so much! We are so glad we were able to help you find your dream gown for your wedding day! We are so happy for you and wish you a lifetime of happiness and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Kelly P

I got my wedding gown from Wolsfelt's Bridal... it was a great experience. Their seamstresses can work magic! I definitely recommend Wolsfelt's! The atmosphere is very family orientated and feels like you are at home.

2017-01-24T11:03:20 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! We are so glad that you had such a great experience working with us and that you could join our Wolsfelt's family! Thank you so much for your kind review!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Victoria S

I got my wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, and tuxes at Wolsfelt's Bridal. My whole experience was absolutely wonderful! The staff was very welcoming, helpful, and insightful when helping me create my perfect day. I would recommend this shop to anyone! I felt that they were... Read More genuinely interested in my special day and did everything they could to make it run as smoothly as possible.

2017-01-17T14:33:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review, we are so happy that we could help you with so many different moments of your wedding planning! hank you for allowing us to be included in your big day. We are so happy for you! Congratulations and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Noelle R

They had beautiful dresses that no one else had and a huge selection. The people were so easy to work with and took the time with me. They even went out of their way to hold a dress from the trunk show till my family came into town a week later! I had a wonderful experience.

2017-01-17T14:31:41 Response from the vendor

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you and so happy we could be a part of your wedding journey! We are glad we could make your wedding gown dreams come true! Best wishes to you and thank you so much for your review!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Anna J

I had such an amazing experience here! Wolsfelt's was my second stop on my first day out shopping and I bought my dress the same day. I was able to make a last minute appointment and they were beyond helpful. I tried on a ton of dresses and then re-tried the same ones countless... Read More times and they were patient every time. Of course I received countless compliments on my wedding day and I know it's because the dress was altered perfectly and they helped me pick out the perfect belt to go with it. I would recommend them to any brides in the area!

2017-01-13T13:12:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy for you and so glad that we could be a part of your wedding day! It means so much to us that you had such a great experience working with us! Congratulations, we wish... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Allison C

I loved my experience at Wolsfelts! It has become a family tradition to purchase the wedding dress from them. Both my mom and sister got their dress there and I continued the tradition! My dress was a Wolsfelts Exclusive Collection which made it feel very unique. My dress was a... Read More show-stopper and everyone is still raving about it! Overall, great customer service, alterations, and all around experience. Highly recommend!

2016-12-30T11:21:13 Response from the vendor

Congratulations!! It is so special to us that we could help you carry on your family tradition and that you could be a Wolsfelt's Bride!Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day and thank you for such a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Vanessa M

Wolsfelt's did a great job helping me find my gown. They truly have experienced staff and know how to host a customer. Maria, my seamstress, did a great job getting the exact fit that I was looking for. My dress and veil were cleaned and nicely pressed.

2016-12-20T10:47:16 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! We are so happy we could help you find your dream gown! Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Karolina W

Only went to one store to find my bridal gown. Lori helped with selecting a gown and we went over our time limit, but it was between two dresses. She was very patient with me since I tried the 2 dresses on about 10 times. Great customer service. Loved my dress, had so many... Read More compliments. As far as the seamstress and alterations went I think that could've been a lot better. I had to go in 3 times for her to get it correct and had to bring my sister in to be firm with her of how the dress should look. She wasn't making the straps tight enough, and she forgot to fix the beading on the straps. It was frustrating have to go back 3 times before it was fixed.

2016-11-30T12:26:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review, we greatly appreciate the feedback!We are so happy that we could help you find your dream gown, thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day. We are sorry about any inconvenience... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Sara S

I absolutely love Wolsfelt! From the moment I first stepped into their shop, I felt welcomed and knew I was going to get the help that I needed. My mom, older sister, cousin, and friend all got their dress from here and I am so happy that I was able to get the help that I needed... Read More as well. I just got married on Saturday and my dress was ready to be picked up the Thursday before the wedding. The alterations turned out perfectly and I couldn't imagine my day without their help.

2016-11-22T17:26:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for writing such a kind review! We are so happy that we could help you (and so many of your family members!) find your dream dress! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your wedding day! Please... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Ashley C

Wolsfelt's did an amazing job with helping me find the perfect dress to help my vision come to life. There are a huge array of options for dresses; the process of trying them on and picking one out was really fun for my mom and I! All of the associates were always very helpful... Read More and a pleasure to work with!

2016-11-08T19:45:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so glad your experience working with us was so pleasant! We are so happy you found the perfect dress for your special day. Welcome to the Wolsfelt's Family!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sallie H

I had a fabulous time at Wolsfelt's! It was such a welcoming and fun atmosphere to be in. I had gone dress shopping prior and did not have such a great experience, however, at Wolsfelt's my amazing consultant, Alyssa, helped me pick out a large variety of dresses, never rushed... Read More me or pressured me. I loved being able to feel this way when I was making such an important decision as my dress! She really listened to my interests and helped me achieve my dream. Her accommodations went above and beyond. I couldn't be more happy with the experience and my dress!! Plus, I received compliments all night!!

2016-11-01T10:35:16 Response from the vendor

Congratulations!! Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy that we could be a part of your wedding and help make it special for you! We are so happy for you and wish you the best in everything! Please share your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Kimberly C

Wolsfelt was recommended by a family friend so I decided to see that they had since I didn't want to go to a chain store. I loved them. They had a variety of dresses to choose from. I wasn't sure what I wanted so I tried on different styles, about 6 dresses total. Finally I... Read More tried on the one that made me feel like a bride. Easy to order dress and veil. Loved how I had the same seamstress throughout all of my fixings working with me. Would recommend them anyone looking for a wedding dress.

2016-10-20T15:55:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for you kind review!! We are so happy you had such a pleasant experience working with us throughout your bridal experience! Please send us pictures if you have the chance, we would love to see you in your gorgeous gown! Congratulations... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Mrs. R

Let me just start out by saying that I was one of those brides you see on TV that tried on over 100 dresses. Not being a size zero is very hard in the bridal world as everything runs smaller to begin with. From the moment I walked in Wolsfelts, Andrea made me feel beautiful and... Read More accepted for who I was and determined to find my dream dress. Wolsfelts is awesome and can order basically any dress even if they don't have it in store. I had tried on my dress at a different store in the beginning of my search and ended up having such an amazing experience at Wolsfelts that ultimately they were able to order it for me and I got to have my entire process be with them. My dress took about 7 months to come in and I did a total of 4 fittings (one being when I picked up the dress to complete my bustle). When I was younger I had heart surgery twice, leaving me with a scar that comes up almost to my neck. I have a larger chest, making my scar look like my cleavage start higher than the average woman. I knew that I wanted an illusion neckline created to cover it up, only so I did not have to worry about pulling my dress up all night. I also wanted the illusion to be in back as well to make the back look sexy but not too revealing as it was a deep V. Carol exceeded my expectations and seriously brought my vision to life and made my dress stunning. I cannot tell you how beautiful I felt and how many compliments I received. I may be biased, but it was the most beautiful dress I have ever seen and it was so comfortable!!!! I did not have to worry about it falling down or anything and it fit me like a glove. Wolsfelts exceeded any expectations I had and made me feel like a queen on my big day. I will recommend them to any and every bride as they make you feel a part of the family and welcomed at their store!! Thank you for being a part of the best day of my life!!!

2016-10-18T10:47:09 Response from the vendor

Congratulations!! Thank you so much for your kind words, it means a lot to us! We are so happy you had such a pleasant experience here at Wolsfelt's and thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day! We are so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/13/2016

My experience at Wolsfelt's was great! My party came in and picked a few wedding gown for me to try on and I did BUT none of the was THE ONE, I explained to my consultant what I was looking for she left the room came back with one dress and BAM, I had found my gown!!!

2016-10-13T11:11:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy we were able to help you find your dream wedding gown! It means so much to us that we can be a part of your special day! Congratulations and please send us wedding pictures... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Carrington F

I never thought that I would get my wedding dress from the first place I started looking, but Wolsfelts somhow did it! I brought my mom and maid of honor – their dressing rooms are on the smaller side so I would recommend a small group if you’re bringing a group. Jenni was our... Read More stylist - we started out with about 12 dresses & by about dress #8, I had found “the one”. They helped with all of secondary details – the alterations and fittings, jewelry, scheduled pickups, my mother’s dress – with ease. Everyone in the salon is a joy to work with, especially their store mascot (the dog!). I will definitely recommend Wolsfelts to any bride: make this a “must stop” on the search for your dress!

2016-10-05T13:20:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate your kind words!! We are so happy that we could help you find your dream dress, as well as all those other little details! Thank you for including us in your special day, please send us... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Ashley M

I went here for my wedding dress at the recommendation of my best friend. I LOVED my experience and purchased my dress here. Alterations were a breeze (although all I needed was a tiny hem, adding cups, and a bustle). They were great to work with and I would recommend to... Read More anyone!

2016-10-05T13:16:05 Response from the vendor

Congratulations!! Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy that you had a such a great experience with us here at Wolsfelt's. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day and best wishes to you!!