Gowns, accessories, tuxedos, & more.

Chicagoland's premier full-service bridal salon, family owned and operated for over 38 years! You'll receive personalized service from our knowledgeable and friendly consultants. From informal to elaborate, we are happy to help you find the dress of your dreams at Wolsfelt's.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Fashion Services, Fashion

Bow2008 09
Bow2008
Bow2007

1025 S Lincoln Ave, Aurora, IL (630) 896-7166

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Allison C

I loved my experience at Wolsfelts! It has become a family tradition to purchase the wedding dress from them. Both my mom and sister got their dress there and I continued the tradition! My dress was a Wolsfelts Exclusive Collection which made it feel very unique. My dress was a... Read More show-stopper and everyone is still raving about it! Overall, great customer service, alterations, and all around experience. Highly recommend!

2016-12-30T11:21:13 Response from the vendor

Congratulations!! It is so special to us that we could help you carry on your family tradition and that you could be a Wolsfelt's Bride!Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day and thank you for such a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Anna J

I had such an amazing experience here! Wolsfelt's was my second stop on my first day out shopping and I bought my dress the same day. I was able to make a last minute appointment and they were beyond helpful. I tried on a ton of dresses and then re-tried the same ones countless... Read More times and they were patient every time. Of course I received countless compliments on my wedding day and I know it's because the dress was altered perfectly and they helped me pick out the perfect belt to go with it. I would recommend them to any brides in the area!

2017-01-13T13:12:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy for you and so glad that we could be a part of your wedding day! It means so much to us that you had such a great experience working with us! Congratulations, we wish... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Tami M

Everyone had always told me that when you tried on THE dress, you would just know. After going to four other bridal shops, I was becoming skeptical of that sentiment, thinking that I should stop living that fantasy and just pick something. My beloved older cousin and role model... Read More found her perfect dress at Wolsfelt, and I had a little bit of hope left in me when I pulled up to their adorable little shop. The second we walked in the door, there it was, right on the first mannequin. Of course, lovely Lorrie pulled it down for me as well as many other beautiful dresses, but when I tried it on, there was my fantasy moment. It was THE dress!! My entourage had tears in their eyes that day, and my husband had even more on the day of. But here's the thing... at Wolsfelt, you get more than one fantasy moment. All through alterations, Carmen made me feel like a princess again and again. Every fitting I had was another amazing experience. I thought it was improbable that the dress could look any better than it did when I first tried it on, but I was happily proven wrong. Carmen's skill is completely unmatched and she gave me the confidence I didn't know I had! Thank you to everyone at Wolsfelt, especially Lorrie and Carmen, for my absolute favorite parts of wedding planning. I could not have had the most perfect walk down the aisle without you!

2016-10-27T19:14:35 Response from the vendor

Thank so SO MUCH for such a kind review, we appreciate it more than you know! We're so glad that your experience at Wolsfelt's was so great for you, it means so much to us that we were able to make you feel so special.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Alison D

I cannot say enough great things about Wolsfelt's! Every staff member is beyond helpful and kind. The way they structure the appointments, you walk out knowing you found your dress and that nothing will compare! I will recommend this salon to anyone looking for a personal "say... Read More yes to the dress" experience!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Katie M

I loved my experience with Wolsfelt's! From the moment I met with Alyssa, to the day I picked up my wedding dress, the service I received was EXCELLENT! I had found my wedding dress at another bridal shop, but Wolsfelt's offered to go above and beyond and order my dress, even... Read More though they didn't have my dress in stock (but carried the designer)! I had my bridesmaids dresses ordered through Wolsfelt's too, and they provided the same excellent service to my bridesmaids as well, along with a discount on the bridesmaids' dresses since I purchased my dress through Wolsfelt's! The seamstress who did my alterations was great, and made sure everything was perfect with my dress! When it came time to pick up my dress, one of the Wolsfelt's employees even carried the dress to my car and helped me arrange the dress in my car, so it wouldn't wrinkle! I have, and will continue to recommend Wolsfelt's to future brides! Outstanding service!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Lindsey S

I can't recommend Wolsfelt's Bridal enough! I was honestly dreading shopping for my wedding dress last year, as I felt there is too much pressure put on finding the right dress right away. The staff was so friendly and helpful and honest that it made my experience so fun! I... Read More found the dress on my first visit and then had them do the alterations in house. I went twice and by fitting #2, I was OBSESSED with my dress. I got married down in Mexico, so they were even able to have the dress ready and pressed a whole week early for me. Overall, their prices and services are amazing!

2017-08-10T16:40:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review!! It means so much to us that we could be a part of your wedding day and help you through such a special time! We're so happy you enjoyed your experience working with us so much! Congratulations... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Catherine J

I got married last August (2016) with my dream dress. Alyssa became my point person and was nothing but supportive and encouraging as I found 'the one'. Everyone there was super helpful and reassured me that everything would be perfect....speaking more in terms of my dress... Read More fittings!!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Brittany S

Both my wedding dress and our bridesmaids dresses came from Wolsfelts and we had a very good experience. There was one small hiccup when a few of my out-of-town bridesmaids had to call in their measurements for the dress, but everything else was absolutely perfect. Everyone was... Read More incredibly professional and we would recommend them to anyone having a wedding in the Aurora, IL area.

2017-07-26T10:44:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate it so much! We're so glad you had a pleasant experience working with us! Congratulations and best wishes!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Lori T

Looking for a wedding dress can be very emotional and hard. When I first started looking we went to every store imaginable. One day we ended up at Wolsfelts and I knew this was where I was getting my dress from. Never once do they make you feel rushed. They treat you like a... Read More bride-to-be and not just another customer. They don't try to push anything on you and truly want to make sure that you choose the right dress for you, not for anyone else. I had the pleasure of working with Lori and she was so sweet and so excited that it made me even more excited than I already was. They kept my dress there and steamed it right up to the day before my wedding day. The seamstress was PHENOMINAL. If you want your experience to be magical from start to finish, go to Wolsfelts!

2017-07-26T10:27:45 Response from the vendor

Congratulations!! We are so happy you ended up at our store and that we could help you find the perfect dress! It means the world to us that you enjoyed your experience working with us! Thank you so much for such a kind review! Congratulations... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Lauren K

I found the PERFECT dress at Wolsfeldt's. It was not something I would have thought to have chosen, but it turned out to be the dress of my dreams. The one word all my guests kept using to describe it was "stunning". I couldn't agree more. My dress was stunning and I felt... Read More stunning and beautiful in it. I don't typically have much confidence in my looks, but I can honestly say I felt gorgeous in this dress on my wedding day. While the owner of Wolsfeldt's is a little high maintenance and annoying, my seamstress, Sharon, is the reason I am writing this review. Sharon was amazing! She was so incredibly kind, complimentary, and knew exactly how to make my dress fit me like a glove. Thank you, Sharon!!!!

2017-07-19T10:34:08 Response from the vendor

Congratulations!! We are so happy for you and very thankful that we could be a part of your wedding day! It makes us so happy that you felt so beautiful on your big day and that you enjoyed working with us, especially Sharon! Thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Emily G

We got almost everything from Wolsfelt's! I got my dress, the bridesmaids' dresses, the jr. bridesmaid dress, the flower girl dresses, and the men's tuxedos. Each and every dress/tux was perfect! The ladies there were wonderful to work with; they made me feel special and were... Read More very attentive throughout the whole process!

2017-07-11T10:33:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review, it means so much to us! We are so happy we could help you through each step in this process! Thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding and congratulations!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Erin R

I had such a great experience at Wolsfelts! They have an amazing selection of dresses at all price ranges and the staff is beyond helpful and wonderful! They helped me find the most gorgeous dress during my first appointment. They put no pressure on me or my family to purchase... Read More the dress, but there was no way I was leaving the store without doing so! They are extremely professional, caring and family friendly! They had no problem with having my young niece and nephew in the store during the dress search, alterations, or pickup. They also had an incredible selection of suits and tuxes for my groom and groomsmen and were very flexible about a pickup schedule for my out of town family. Could not recommend Wolsfelts more!

2017-07-11T13:24:55 Response from the vendor

Congratulations!! We're so happy for you and so thankful we could work with you through such an exciting time! Thank you so much for your review and for letting us be a part of your wedding day! If you have time please share your wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Becky L

This place was great. I was the first place I went to look for my dress and it was the last place. I had my own room with a personal helper and the three people who came with me. The person helping me was great, listen to what I wanted, and found lots of options. I did go there... Read More because they had a designer I wanted, unfortunately they didn't have dresses grouped by designer and so I didn't find the exact dress I saw on Pinterest, but that is ok since I found a dress I loved. The person altering my dress was very nice and easy to get along with, plus the alterations we're great. She moved the strap as it was in an awkward location and even made a way for it to snap on to the second part of my dress so it wouldn't fall. I received many complements on how gorgeous my dress was. I also found all of my jewelry there as well as my purse, my head piece, and my bridesmaid dresses. The only things I didn't like was with the bridesmaids dresses. I have a friend with a very Germanic build to her and they had nothing for her to try on. So we had no idea of what to expect and if the dress didn't fit then we wouldn't be able to replace the dress in time. We were basically just wishing it would be right. She also had to pay extra for the extra cloth it would take to make (but maybe that was an issue with the designer). Needless to say, she did not feel good when we left. Luckily the dress fit her and just needed a few alterations.

2017-07-11T13:23:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy we could help you find your perfect dress and that you had a pleasant experience working with us! We are sorry your bridesmaid was not able to try on any styles, we try our very... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Liz L

Truly a great experience! I had the privilege of working with Sarah. She was so kind and really listened to what I was looking for. She was not pushy whatsoever and she pulled beautiful dresses that were all in my budget. I would highly recommend Wolsfelt's to any bride... Read More searching for the perfect dress.

2017-07-01T13:51:50 Response from the vendor

We're so happy you had such a wonderful experience working with us! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review for our store! It means so much to us that we could help you find the perfect dress! Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Andrea P

I just LOVE Wolsfelt's. My mom and my sister got their wedding dresses from them and even over a span of 30 years, their hospitality and know how is above all. They will help you find your perfect dress and make you feel like a princess. Laurie is a fabulous consultant and truly... Read More listens to your vision and expectations.

2017-07-01T13:49:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much for your review, it truly means the world to us that you enjoy working with us! We love working with families over generations, it is so special to us! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Randi M

I went to Chicago for a weekend with family with the goal of finding a dress. I had three terrible appointments earlier in the day. I was incredibly discouraged after the third place and was in tears on the way to Wolsfelt's. It was the last store I went to and I almost ended up... Read More not going to my appointment. I'm so thankful I did! My stylist was absolutely amazing! She made me feel at ease, like I had her undivided attention and I was her only concern at that moment. My dress was everything I wanted and I felt amazing at my wedding. I'm truly thankful to Wolsfelt's for making my shopping experience so good!

2017-06-22T10:23:42 Response from the vendor

Congratulations!! We are so happy to hear that your appointment here turned your day around and you had the great experience you had been looking for! We're so thankful that we could be a part of your wedding day and it means so much to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Melissa K

I absolutely love my wedding gown from Wolsfelt's Bridal! The staff were all incredibly helpful and welcoming each time I visited! I can't say enough good things about my experience at Wolsfelt's!

2017-06-20T11:33:55 Response from the vendor

We're so happy you found a dress you love! Thank you so much for your kind words, we greatly appreciate it! We're so glad you enjoyed working with us!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Jordin A

Just purchased my dress from Wolsfelts! I had an amazing experience and they have so many beautiful dresses. Andrea was truly awesome and helped make my experience wonderful! Highly recommend them and Andrea.

2017-06-15T10:27:12 Response from the vendor

Congratulations!! We're so happy you found your dream dress and you had such a wonderful experience! We can't wait to continue working with you throughout this process!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Danielle D

I had an amazing experience when trying to find my perfect wedding dress. Alyssa was a tremendous help pulling all different styles for me to try on. It only took me returning 2 times that I found my dress! The alteration process then was seamless from start to finish. I... Read More would highly recommend Wolsfelt's if you want good quality and great customer service.

2017-06-14T16:18:54 Response from the vendor

Congratulations! We're so happy we could help you find your perfect dress and that you enjoyed your time working with us! Thank you so much for your kind review, it means so much to us that you had such a great experience! Congratulations again and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Lara B

I had my girls get their bridesmaid dresses here and we had a very good experience. Much better than at davids bridal! We had a person scheduled to help us and only us! They weren't pushy and were very nice and helpful! Found the dresses we liked, ordered them, and they arrived... Read More earlier than they had projected. I would definitely recommend them!

2017-06-14T16:17:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate it so much! We're so glad you enjoyed working with us and we were able to help your bridesmaids find great dresses and help make the process so easy for you all!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Charity A

I went to Wolsfelt's after a horrible experience at another shop. Wedding dress shopping initially made me feel fat and ugly and that nothing would help accentuate my positives. I learned of a trunk show of a designer I liked the following weekend and made an appointment. My... Read More Mom had shopped at Wolslfelt's and told me I'd have a good experience. She was absolutely right! I was matched with a consultant and gathered many dresses to try, including one from the designer I liked, Matthew Christopher. Honestly-the dress from Matthew was incredible and slightly more than I intended but couldn't imagine any other dress for me. To top it off, Matthew was in the store and personally measured me for the alterations to the dress, as I'm certainly not a runway model. He made me feel gorgeous and made the dress for me. That day, and on my wedding day I DID FEEL like a model though. After a significant weight loss, the seamstress from Wolsftelt's (Ula) worked HER MAGIC. Definitely my best day thanks to the Matthew Christopher who designed an amazing gown, and the entire team at Wolsfelt's. You'll be happy you went to find your dress there!

2017-06-06T19:36:08 Response from the vendor

Congratulations!! Thank you so much for your review, we are thrilled that we could help you have the bridal experience you deserve and that you had such a special bridal moment meeting Matthew! It means so much to us that you had a pleasant experience... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Jennie O

The staff is overwhelmingly friendly. Every question was answered and they fully dedicate their time to only you during your appointment. I have, and will continue, to recommend this shop for all wedding attire!

2017-06-06T18:42:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We can't tell you how much it means to us that you had such a pleasant experience working with us! Congratulations and best wishes!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Caitlin K

My dress was everything I could have imagined! A friend of mine recommended Wolsfelt's when I began looking for my dress, and I'm so happy she did. The staff was so nice from the moment we walked in the door. We had quite a large group when I was trying in dresses, and they made... Read More sure to accommodate everyone. When I started trying in dresses, they brought me several different options to start with, to get a feel for what I liked best. Once we found the general style, they hit the nail right on the head, and my first dress I tried on was the one. My dress was absolutely beautiful, and arrived very quickly. My fittings were very quick, and the alterations department was phenomenal. They made sure to number my butsle so my girls could get it done quickly, and they even included a picture as a reference. When I picked up my dress, they made sure that I was completely happy with how my dress turned out before I left the building, and they even carried it out, and helped me get it into the car. I can't say enough good things about Wolsfelt's and their friendly, knowledgeable staff. I would definitely recommend them to any brides looking for the perfect dress!

2017-06-06T19:33:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this sweet review! It means the world to us that we could be a part of your wedding day and that you enjoyed working with us! We are so happy for you! Congratulations and best wishes!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Julene F

Being a "bigger" girl, I was dreading the process of finding a wedding dress that would make me feel beautiful on my special day. From the moment she introduced herself, Hannah made me feel comfortable, and offered supportive and and helpful feedback as I tried on several... Read More dresses. She was extremely patient with me once I had narrowed my choice between two different dresses, and she helped me try them each on multiple times. I finally made my decision, but Hannah's help didn't stop there! She helped me find a headpiece to wear, and my mom was even able to find a dress, too! What a wonderful experience! Thank you, Wolsfelt's!

2017-05-30T14:30:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet review! We are so glad we could help you and your mom find the perfect dresses for your big day! It means so much to us that you had such a great experience working with us! Congratulations and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 S H

At first, I was a little turned off because there was nobody at the concierge to sign us in (and there were a few groups waiting!). So we kind of browsed for a bit. Eventually, I got to "check in" and meet my consultant/stylist. EVERY SINGLE DRESS she pulled for me was gorgeous.... Read More I loved ALL of them. It probably helped that I went during a weekend of a trunk show, but this place had the best selection of dresses by far. It was SO HARD to pick one; every dress was better than the last. But I did pick one favorite and I ended up buying that one :) I would definitely recommend Wolsfelt's to everyone!!

2017-05-02T10:21:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for you review! We apologize that no one checked you in right away, trunk show weekends get very busy for us! We are so happy that you found so many gorgeous dresses to try on and that you found your perfect gown! Congratulations,... Read Less Read More