Book Your Wedding with Woodloch Resort

A BALLROOM IN HAWLEY, PA

Woodloch Resort is an all-inclusive lakefront resort located in the Pocono Mountains in Hawley, Pennsylvania. The four-season family resort, owned and operated by the Kiesendahl family since 1958, offers a pristine mountain lake vacation setting. The 1,000-acre resort property includes Woodloch Pines main lodge and its three buildings including the Springbrook, Greenbriar and Mountain Laurel. Overnight accommodations vary from casual, wood-paneled rooms to tri-level houses with lake views. All rooms have decks or porches.

Woodloch Springs is a championship golf course community and the location of area guest homes. The community is two miles from the main resort property. Homes range in size from two to five-bedrooms and all have kitchens and a deck or porch that is complete with a gas grill. All entertainment and activities at the Woodloch Resort is included in the rental package.

Couples exchange vows at The Country Club at Woodloch Springs under an awning overlooking the mountainside or on the golf course at Woodloch Pines, overlooking the tranquil lake. After the ceremony, receptions are held in one of three dining rooms.

Mount Laurel dining room. Mount Laurel dining room features contemporary decor and ample space for all wedding activities including dancing. The room accommodates up to 250 people.

Lakeview dining room. This lakeside dining room is a light and airy room that features large windows that allow guests to enjoy the outdoor scenery. The room accommodates up to 130 people.

Vista and terrace dining rooms. The vista and terrace dining rooms feature cathedral ceilings and contemporary decor. The room accommodates up to 130 people.

Woodloch Resort, which is known for its unique activity program, hosts wedding ceremonies and receptions, rehearsal dinners and after-party and morning-after breakfasts. Wedding planners coordinate all details of a wedding including any group activities that interest couples and their guests. In addition, couples can expect that accommodations, meals, activities and entertainment will be taken care of when they are resort guests.

Wedding packages and elopement packages are offered. The bride and groom receive a complimentary overnight room at Woodloch Pines when a minimum of 100 people attend their reception. Menus are customized and all food and beverage items must be prepared by the resort with the exception of the wedding cake. The resort offers a list of qualified vendors that offer wedding services that complement the resort's services.

The Lodge at Woodloch, a sister property that is located nearby, is a destination spa resort. The 40,000 square foot adults-only spa has 57 guest rooms and suites, steam rooms, saunas, whirlpools, a fitness center and a gourmet restaurant. Spa resort guests are welcome to mingle in the library, horizon deck and fireside patio where cocktail service is available. In addition to enjoying spa amenities, couples and their wedding guests are welcome to enjoy activities at Woodloch Resort:

• Indoor and outdoor pool and sports complex
  • Bumper cars, zip lines and hayrides
  • Championship 18-hole golf course
  • Nature trails and a climbing wall
  • Archery and waterskiing
  • Nightly entertainment
  • Tennis courts

It's not a venue... It's an experience!

Woodloch Pines is a premier resort located in the beautiful Pocono Mountains. Say “I do” by our sparkling lake or over at our golf course with a breathtaking backdrop of the mountainside, and be assured that your wedding will be one that your guests will reminisce about for many years to come.

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

731 Welcome Lake Road, Hawley, PA (570) 685-8002

A Dream Come True

Reviewed on 6/12/2015

Planning a wedding comes with many decisions, and the best one we made was having our wedding at Woodloch. SERVICE: A+ Cara is one of the wedding coordinators and she is outstanding. Caring, creative and truly wants to make your day the very best. I had diagrams drawn for... Read More where everything was to go and she made it look so spectacular that it blew me away (and I'm a perfectionist, so that's not easy to do)! We wanted champagne for our guests as they arrived at the ceremony, and while every other venue said "no", Woodloch said "sure" -- oh and our guests LOVED it. They even coordinated shuttle buses to take our 45 person rehearsal dinner party from the rental houses to the Boathouse Restaurant and back for a super reasonable price -- they are simply the very best. VENUE: A+ Our weather was perfect. 80 degrees with a light breeze coming from the lake while our guests attended the ceremony. Cocktail hour on the large deck overlooking the lake was breathtaking. Inside we had the larger room and similar to our first impression, our guests could not believe how warm and inviting the space was. In fact, the very first time we went to visit, the bakery sent us home with an assortment of baked goods -- so sweet! FOOD: A+ We chose to have the chef choose our cocktail hors d'oeuvres, leading to a number of guests raving about how delicious they were. We had a fish dish, a chicken dish and a beef dish, but Woodloch still created separate dishes for those who were gluten-free, vegan, etc. The food as outstanding. COST: A+ Paying for your own wedding is stressful! Luckily, Woodloch is willing to meet your budget and they always worked with us when we wanted something, but could not fit it in our budget. Also, there were no hidden fees AND gratuity and alcohol was included in one flat fee per head -- HUGE BONUS! ACCOMMODATIONS: A One of the reasons we decided to have both of our families travel to Woodloch (mine from South Jersey and my husband's from Canada) is because of the accommodations. Instead of renting rooms in a hotel, people get together and rent homes on the same street. We had 3 full streets of guests and everyone was outside all weekend long BBQing with one another, tossing around a ball and chatting. We had music playing in the street and games going on -- similar to a carnival, but instead, you know everyone! It was as though the wedding was a weekend-long event where guests got to mingle with each other and that's perfect for us as our families are not able to get together often living so far from one another. Oh -- and the houses are SO nice. Our families were a little worried about the set-up before arriving, and everyone was so impressed with these homes. Woodloch even set up a bon fire for the wedding guests after the reception in the street where everyone gathered and enjoyed their time. The ONLY part of the rental homes that is not ideal is that you need at least 2 rooms to be rented, meaning couples or friends attending that do not know anyone else cannot rent a house. Luckily, Woodloch gave us a few hotel rooms on-site for those guests and it all worked out really well!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

We got married at woodloch, our wedding coordinator was Amanda! She was the best! She was so kind,and caring, but most importantly made sure our special day was all about us and just how we imagine our wedding! Me being the bride I couldn't have gotten through the planning with... Read More out her or the day we got married she was my person I went to when I was stressing and she took all the stress away and made everything fall in to place! She takes the time to get to know you for the couple you are by the time we were at our wedding day we made a new friend and I cried when the day came to a end because I didn't know when we would see her again! She's an amazing wedding coordinator! Woodloch is like a fairy tail come true! Horse and carriage to bring you and your father or for me grandfather down to your groom then takes your groom and you back up after you both say your I do's ! Foods amazing, they make everything there from scratch! Woodloch is beyond beautiful! We will definitely be going back for a family trip at some point! Getting married at woodloch and having Amanda as our wedding coordinator made our day a Magical day one we will never forget and worth every penny it cost us! All our guests were blown away and keep telling us it was the best and most beautiful wedding they have ever been to! Big thank you to Amanda and woodloch!

Wonderful Weekend

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Catherine H

We just celerbrated our wedding at Woodloch Pines Resort. We got married Lakeside at the Inn. Both my older Brother and Sister were married at woodloch so we knew what to exspect. We were blessed with good weather and wonderful guests. From the start I requested Cara, she is... Read More the best her assistant Kaila was great as well. We did a whole weekend of events a thursday night cocktail party, golf tourney, rehersal dinner, wedding reception and an afterparty. Each event went off very well, and our guests seemed to be able to relax and enjoy the whole resort. We rented homes in Woodloch Springs for our guests, this part can be a bit tricky because unlike hotel rooms your guests will share a common space, but they get a great room, a good rate, and private bathrooms. Many of our guests enjoyed this very much. A tip for bridal parties, ask about the inside of the rental homes... We had all our groomen in one and all the bridemaids in another, but when photos come some have a much better view of the golf course for a background, and while they are all nice inside some are really great for pictures. The lakeside wedding was Great Cara personally took care of all our issues and was ALWAYS fast to respond with advice or help whenever needed. The few hiccups we did have were handled quickly and we never had to worry about them again!! Woodloch takes care of all the details , they make it a point to be sure our wedding party and guests were having a good time. Woodloch also did our food and cake. We chose a buffet option, All of our guests were happy with the wide variety. Whether you are Vegan or want nothign but meat there was a ton of options, it is not all variety either the quality was great. Our cake was great! there was a little mix up in the order, but it was wonderful, also the very talented baker and decorator did a special design in white for the groom and I, it looked great and tasted better! After the reception we did a woodloch after party with Bargames and more dancing. It was a big hit. Our wedding was a noon wedding so our after party started at 8pm giving our guests a chance to rest and change. The staff provided 2 hosts and a DJ to keep the party going, and everyone could play drinking is not required. Sunday morning we did a farewell brunch, again a great woodloch breakfast to send everyone off with. A couple of tips - Because of the remote location, almost all guests will need to travel "Welcome bags" with a map of the resort are a must( the new woodloch market helps) - Make sure your guests know how to get there and check in, People traveling will get lost - The resort has amazing options outside of your standard wedding we were able to make it our "own" - Do not hesitate to ask for something unique the staff is great!! they might be able to give you exactly what you want! - If your guests are there all weekend consider letting them know about local dining - And finally ask for Cara she is amazing

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Chelsea K

PERFECT!!! I've dreamed of having my wedding at Woodloch since I was a little girl- my real life Woodloch wedding was a dream come true. The ceremony on the lake was absolutely beautiful with the fall leaves in the background. Everyone loved the food, and the location. A lot... Read More of our guests stayed a the resort for the whole weekend and had a ton of fun with all of the activities. Even better, our Woodloch Wedding coordinator, Cara, was AMAZING.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Ashley L

100% get married at WOODLOCH!!! Your guest will be talking about this place for a lifetime. From all the activities to the location this place is family friendly and prefect for a wedding weekend. The wedding coordinators go above and beyond to create your special day and make... Read More sure your dreams come true. The food is amazing and staff is professional. Our wedding exceeded our expectations and we are so grateful for the staff at Woodloch!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Scott S

Woodloch is absolutely amazing. I used to come here as a kid for large family gatherings. My wife and I sat down and decided what we wanted out of our wedding location. We visited a few spots but none of them completely fit the requirements. My mom then suggested going to... Read More Woodloch. We went back for a visit and it hit all the marks. We had guests of all ages attneding and we knew the facilities at Woodloch were perfect for catering to them. We wanted a wedding that wasnt just one day but a whole weekend. Most of our guests stayed for 2 or 3 nights in Woodloch Springs and we had parties every night. It made it less about that 5 hour ceremony/reception and more about spending a long weekend with loved ones. Our wedding planned Ashleigh was fantastic and made sure everything ran as smooth as possible. Everyone from the housing department to the makeup crew to the rest of the staff were incredibly helpful and wuld go out of their way to make sure our weekend was a smash. Most of our guests came up to us after the wedding to say how much fun they had at Woodloch and want to come back.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Katrina M

The venue was amazing. We are still getting compliments on the service and food from our wedding. Our coordinator Cara, was super accomadating for us on our big day. Not one person waiting for a drink or needed something the day of. Woodloch was the perfect venue for a perfect... Read More day. Wouldn't change a thing

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Michelle S

Our coordinator Amanda was absolutely fantastic throughout this whole process! She was quick to respond, friendly, and very accommodating! All my friends and family keep saying this was one of the most beautiful weddings they have ever been to!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Lori H

Woodloch Resort is an unbelievable resort to have a wedding at. Their attention to detail is astounding. It makes the wedding day for the couple so easy and relaxing because you know everything will be taken care of exactly as you want it. Furthermore, if you want to... Read More make it an extended-stay wedding, even better. The facilities are the best quality, bar none. If you do a pre-wedding party, or an after wedding brunch, the food and service is extremely attentive and precise, all the while making it look so effortless. In conclusion, the wedding staff is extremely knowledgable, helpful, attentive, and most important, caring. They treat you as one of their own family members. Which is definitely what Woodloch stands for. Family,

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Diana J

Amanda Griffenkranz was my wedding coordinator. With Amanda taking care of my weeding, I never had to worry about anything. She dealt with all of my vendors, kept my balances in order and made sure the day of the wedding went smooth and perfect. She was there for me when I... Read More email-ed her a million times a day, she listened to my ideas for the wedding, and did everything she can to give us the wedding we wanted. Amanda was the one that basically made my wedding vision come to life. I highly recommend Amanda Griffenkranz to any couple that wants a fairy tale wedding.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Laura G

Woodloch was the absolute perfect place for our wedding. Amanda and the team there were extremely accommodating, flexible, and made every request we had possible. Our guests had an amazing time and wanted to do it all over again next year for our anniversary! We can't wait to... Read More come back and create more memories!

Reviewed on 1/28/2017

A Woodloch Springs wedding in January was the perfect choice for our daughter on her special day. The lush Woodloch Springs setting, spacious and well-appointed guest accommodations, indoor playground, with its many activities, enjoyed by both children and adults staying in... Read More the houses over several days, the wedding ceremony itself, along with the cocktail hour and reception, replete with delicious food choices, and finally, a most gracious and solicitous staff, are just a few ingredients assuring an occasion we will long remember. Thanks to everyone at Woodloch Springs!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Kathy S

Woodloch Pines was an amazing venue for my daughter's wedding! I have nothing but praise for their staff who transformed the day into the most joyous and spectacular event. All our guests said it was PERFECT ... and it really was! Cara, Woodloch's wedding coordinator, will guide... Read More you every step along the way to a beautiful and stunning event. Our Fall wedding ceremony was lakeside with a magnificent view of the foliage. It was truly a dream come true! Woodloch Pines Resort allows you to transform your Wedding Day into a Wedding Weekend if you want, with beautiful guest homes to accommodate your guests and a spectacular clubhouse for Rehearsal Dinner and Sunday breakfast. Take a look at their website and call Cara. You will be very happy you did!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Jaime M

Woodloch was my dream-come-true wedding. My husband and I are from New York but I've been to Woodloch many times during my childhood and knew there would be no better place for the perfect wedding. We got married on October 29th, with the fall foliage at its peak, with the most... Read More beautiful sunset behind us. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. None of it would have been possible without Cara, the most outstanding wedding coordinator anyone could ask for. Cara was there for us every single step of the way, and she never once missed a beat. Any question or concern we had was answered immediately. Having a destination wedding would be hard one would imagine, but not with Cara and the amazing staff at Woodloch. We met with Cara several times from choosing Woodloch as our venue to the months leading up to the wedding for our tasting, my trial, etc. She was so accommodating and helpful that we never once felt overwhelmed or confused. Woodloch has been a family tradition of mine since my childhood and choosing it as our wedding place was the best decision we made. I cannot say enough good things. Our guests were raving about our perfect wedding weekend from the moment they arrived. Cara helped us create a weekend timeline which was so much fun to gather all of our family and friends! We began with a welcome bonfire in front of our guest home on Friday, followed by the ceremony and reception on Saturday, and ending the perfect weekend with a beautiful farewell brunch on Sunday. Cara even came to say goodbye to us at the brunch. No place is more accommodating or more beautiful to get married than in the tucked-away serenity of the Pocono Mountains than Woodloch. We got married at the Inn at sunset right in front of the beautiful lake. There was not a cloud in the sky, just a sunny warm breeze and we were surrounded by our families and closest friends. Woodloch's new addition of the "bridal suite" downstairs is awesome! It was our little hide away when my bridesmaids and I wanted to freshen up, get away for a minute or just to recollect. Woodloch even sent us back to our hotel room with a full take-home container of our meals! (Which we ate at 2am; the perfect way to end the night!) Please look no further than Woodloch for your most special day. I promise you will not be disappoinged no matter which day/time of year you choose. Thank you again for giving us the most beautiful and memorable day of our lives. We can't wait to come back next year for our anniversary!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alexis B

My wedding was held at woodloch resort on 10/22 with Amanda as our wedding coordinator and I could not have asked for a better venue or person to work with. Amanda did everything in her ability to make sure that everything I wanted became a reality. Our wedding day could not... Read More have been more perfect and amanda truly transformed our reception venue (mt Laurel dining room) into everything I could have hoped for it to be! I highly recommend woodloch and Amanda to anyone who wants to have a beautiful wedding that is executed both beautifully and professionally.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Jael G

Cara was our wedding coordinator and she made our dreams come true. Everything Woodloch was above and beyond. From the actual reception venue where we sat down for food, to the waterside location where we got married. From the food to the super friendly and accommodating staff.... Read More From our glorious accommodations to the epic nature that surrounded Your options are unlimited and basically reach as far as your imagination and Cara will help you get whatever your heart desires.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 lauren g

I have known I was getting married at woodloch from a very young age. It has always been the most magical place. I have been planning our wedding for almost two years with Amanda and every step was made smooth and easy. Whenever I had a question or concern Amanda or another... Read More staff member were always there to help. When the day came everything was perfect and could not have gone any better!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Annie P

Woodloch made our wedding beyond anything we could have dreamt of!! Cara did an AMZING JOB! Everyone did a wonderful job!! We could not have asked for anything better. Everything went very smoothly! All of our guests said that 'it was the best wedding' they have ever gone to. We... Read More can't thanks Woodloch enough!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Michael M

Exceeded my expectations. Our wedding was beyond perfect. Our wedding coordinator, Amanda, was nothing but awesome. She was always there to answer any questions or help us out with any issues that popped up during the process as well as the day of our wedding. She stayed... Read More throughout the wedding and reception and made sure everything was exactly like we wanted. I would highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016

Our wedding at the Inn at Woodloch exceeded all of my expectations! It was the best night of my life! Not only is the resort incredibly beautiful, the staff and the accommodations were superb! Our coordinator, Cara, could not have been more amazing! Any vision we had , she made... Read More happen. She was very helpful and always available to answer any questions or address any concerns we had. She made this entire process so enjoyable! I would recommend Woodloch to any couple still undecided on where to have their wedding! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Gianna L

Overall I can say that I made the best decision to have my wedding day at Woodloch. My wedding day was perfect, every detail was on point and everything went soo smoothly with Amanda's help. Anything I needed she was there to make it happen from the time we booked the venue to... Read More the wedding day. I cannot stop bragging about my wedding day at Woodloch and my guest can't stop either! My engaged friends are now looking to book their wedding day at Woodloch because of how amazing our wedding was!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Giovanna C

Everything was absolutely amazing! The customer service, venue, food and decor was perfect!! We appreciate all Kaila Cruz did for us, she truly is the perfect person for the job!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Kacie H

My husband and I would like to take a moment to thank your resort for our amazing wedding weekend. We were so impressed with your staff, especially with our wonderful experience with your wedding coordinator, Kaila Cruz. We had always heard good things about Woodloch Pines, and... Read More our experience planning our wedding confirmed it. At the initial tour, Kaila greeted us with a warm smile as soon as we entered the Inn. She showed us around the reception and ceremony site, and answered our numerous questions thoroughly and clearly. She even gave us a tour of the Woodloch Springs houses and property where our guests could stay for the wedding. By the end of the tour, my parents and then fiancé knew Woodloch was the place for our dream wedding. Over the next 10 months, Kaila was available to answer any question big or small. She was prompt with replies and reassuring with explanations. Kaila took away much of the stress of planning long distance from Michigan. Kaila and Cara provided an excellent experience at the tasting. Karen Worzel provided us updates and information needed to ensure our housing arrangements made our guests comfortable. The stylist from The Lodge at Woodloch Springs, Tania, provided excellent hair and makeup services for our big day. At the rehearsal and day of the wedding, Kaila was calm and kept to our timeline perfectly. The after party and bonfire back at the Woodloch Springs was enjoyed by all our guests. We have received many compliments about the food, service and beauty of our ceremony/reception at Woodloch Pines Resort. Thank you for making our wedding weekend so memorable. We look forward to more special times at Woodloch in the future!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Jennifer S

I grew up going to Woodloch every other year so when it came time for picking a place for my wedding, I knew I wanted it to be at Woodloch. From the beginning, everyone at Woodloch was so incredibly helpful and kind about everything from booking accommodations for guests, to... Read More recommending vendors. Both my (now) husband and I have Celiac disease so I was really worried about my wedding being gluten free, but Woodloch truly went above and beyond. Everything at the wedding was gluten free for us and Cara, our amazing wedding coordinator at Woodloch, even found a gluten free bakery for our wedding cake!!! I can't recommend Woodloch enough. If you're thinking about having your wedding here just book it-- you won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Kate B

Everything about my wedding at Woodloch was amazing. Amanda was our wedding coordinator and she was absolutely amazing in every way, from answering my insane amount of emails to dealing with our families the day of the wedding. We had a mix up with the shuttles the morning of... Read More the wedding and Amanda was so apologetic about it and gave us a free bonfire and s'mores back at the condos. The day of the wedding went as smoothly as possible thanks to Amanda and everyone at Woodloch that helped set everything up. My husband, families and I would highly recommend Woodloch to anyone who is looking for a beautiful place for a celebration!!

Meet The Coordinator

Cara Stokowski

I have been coordinating weddings at Woodloch since 2010 and love my job! I work along side a great team of coordinators and we all strive to make every couples wedding one they will cherish and remember forever!