Custom Invitations, Save-The-Dates, Invitations + Paper Goods

407 S. Washignton, Royal Oak, MI

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Brenna B

Write Impressions did an amazing job with my wedding invitations. I was literally clueless on what I wanted and their staff was extremely patient and helpful to me through the process! I worked mostly with Beverly. They make a proof of your product and send it via email before... Read More you order the final product. They were also able to print the addresses on my envelopes and print my place cards for my reception. I had no issues and everything came on time! I would recommend Write Impressions to any bride looking for fabulous invitations! Thank you Write Impressions!

Wedding Invitations

Reviewed on 6/19/2015

Our experience selecting, ordering, and receiving our Wedding Invitations from Write Impressions was very enjoyable, easy, and professional. The entire staff at Write Impressions work as a team and were all so helpful and informative. We truly COULD NOT be happier with the... Read More finished product. The invitations and additional inserts we selected are all perfect. There is so much detail and information that needs to be on your invitations, it is just so nice to have a professional helping throughout the planning/designing process. I would highly recommend Write Impressions for any printing needs.

2015-06-20T09:47:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Kelly G

We are so impressed with the customer service and quality of our product. Living in the area it was important to my fiancé and I to shop local for all things wedding. Write Impressions has served as our daily paper needs, eclectic gifts and card shop since we have lived here but... Read More they were also able to create our dream save the dates & wedding invitations. Shannon, who assisted us through the design process was always on top of things, updating us, and giving us a call when items were complete or ready to proof. We are thrilled with their service and product and can't wait for our guests to receive the next piece to our wedding. Thank you!

2016-03-15T10:39:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Cassie R

I used Write Impressions for my save the dates for my wedding this October. They helped me to execute my vision for a custom design including pictures of me and my husband when we were little (picking out the font, paper, layout etc). They also printed the envelopes. They did a... Read More great job and I would use them again!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 C R

I bought over $2000 worth of invitations. Shannon, the old graphic designer, was amazing! She had GREAT customer service along with her creative ideas. After she left, the customer service went downhill. Beverly, one of the ladies that works there, is so rude. She FORGETS... Read More everything! She originally helped us with our invite design, then when we came back in to complete the design, She said "who are you?". And starting doing EVERYTHING all over again. Also, while we were sitting at the table with her, she started bad talking the other bride that just left. I figured that must have been a difficult bride, BUT then she started to also bad talk ANOTHER bride that came to pick up her invites. While all of this was happening, she was bossing the young girl that works there around. She needed to get off her LAZY butt and stop huffing and whining about EVERYTHING! With all of the stress and money couples put into their weddings, places like this need to be helpful not hurtful! Also, I will be telling the 500 people we are inviting to our wedding about the HORRIBLE customer service we received. It's too bad Shannon left.

2016-10-05T13:18:33 Response from the vendor

We’re glad to hear that your experience with Shannon was excellent. We were also sad to see her go, but we feel lucky to have found a new graphic artist who is also exceptional. We’re sorry to hear that the rest of your experience was... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Kyra H

Beautiful wedding invitations and programs; great quality; timely delivery; and outstanding service!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Kyle I

Write Impressions created a beautiful suite for us! We received many compliments from our friends and family members. They also worked well to provide us additional runs of invitations, which we hadn't originally anticipated!

Reviewed on 3/13/2016

We looked at lots of options for invitations, went back several times, and everyone was patient, and helpful. Absolutely love what we finally settled on, and have gotten lots of compliments from folks on the invitations. Thanks for all your help!

2016-03-15T10:41:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kristen Z

I would highly recommend Write Impressions to any bride! Our invitations, placecards, table numbers, and thank you notes were beautiful. They worked within our budget and had creative suggestions. Very easy to work with when it came to customizing our items and proofing.

2015-10-28T12:55:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review!

Wedding Invitations

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Jodi B

I used Write Impressions for my wedding invitations and escort cards. The staff members and graphic design team were friendly and very accommodating. They helped price many options out to work within our budget. I still get compliments on my wedding invitations months after our... Read More wedding! Highly recommend.

2015-10-21T09:19:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Emily S

Great service and very quick in getting invitations done. They helped us personalize our invites with our own touch. I would highly recommend Write Impressions, you can't beat their quality!

2015-08-26T12:52:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Marisa S

My fiancé and I were glad to find Write Impressions. We loved that we were able to touch and feel so many different samples of paper goods before making our final decision. Loved being able to personalize everything. This is a great vendor to work with. Highly recommended.

2015-08-28T16:17:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for reviewing us! We are so happy when customers come in to feel and see exactly what they will be getting before they order and walk away happy. Many-a-bride have come to us with invitation emergencies after not quite knowing what they were... Read Less Read More

Complete Customization

Reviewed on 5/17/2015 Jamie M

The ladies of Write Impressions were very knowledgable and helped me create completely customized invitations (my friend is a graphic designer and provided the complete final design). There was an issue with the color on the first print, but they reprinted everything at no cost... Read More to me and the invitations turned out very nice. I received lots of compliments about them.

2015-05-29T14:11:25 Response from the vendor

I am happy to hear how much you and your guests enjoyed the invitations. Thanks so much for your feedback and for letting us do what we love most - helping make your events special!

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Amanda C

We loved Write Impressions so much we used them for wedding invitations, rehearsal dinner invitations, place cards and thank you's. We started out with a really had a great experience shopping for invitations. The assistant working with us listened to what we liked as well as... Read More our price range, and picked out the perfect stationery line for us to browse through. And once we picked our invitation, they were great about helping us get the wording and formatting just right. Place cards were also great! Write Impressions helped me go from Pinterest board to realistic and fabulous! They also helped guide us on rehearsal dinner invites and thank you cards. Two areas where we had no ideas. Both turned out great :) I think the entire store knew us by the time we were done, and everyone was always great to work with!

Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Lauren M

I used Write Impressions for my engagement party invitations and I could not have had a better experience! I worked with Sandi who helped me along the way helping me pick out the best design to proper wording etiquette! The invitations came out beautifully and not to mention... Read More quickly! I will definitely be using Write Impressions for my Wedding Invitations! :)

Beautiful Products!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Alex J

We ordered our invitations, save-the-dates, table cards, and programs from Write Impressions and were so glad we did. We had a very traditional/formal Catholic wedding and wanted our invitations, programs, etc. to convey that. We were able to select some really beautiful... Read More products and customize them to match our tastes. The pricing was very reasonable in my opinion for the level of quality and the service was exceptional. They were able to help us get all the names/addresses figured out and only had to reprint one or two things (errors on my part) and they did that no problem. I would highly recommend you go in and take a look through their products if you're looking for something nice, online ordering just can't match actual human service!

Beautiful Invitations!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Monica D

Write Impressions has a large selection of wedding invitations, including more modern ones. The staff was so patient with me and helpful while I reviewed every possible color combination for my invitations! And they turned out beautiful! I would definitely recommend Write... Read More Impressions!

Excellent service

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Erin M

My husband & I had our invitations, place cards and programs done at Write Impressions as well as some signs for the wedding. Everything turned out amazing. We had so many compliments on our invitations! I brought in a retro postcard that I liked and we went off that for... Read More inspiration. Overall it was a great experience.

Write Impressions.....Fabulous creativity and service!!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014

My groom and I wanted something different and creative for our invitation. We wanted it to portray the mood we were setting for our wedding and Beverly and the staff at Write Impressions did an amazing job!! We were totally happy with the final product and received compliments... Read More from so many of our guests, including the men!!! She also helped with our cocktail napkins and we were delighted with the creativity and design help!! I would recommend Write Impressions whole heartedly!!!

Write Impressions, Royal Oak, MI

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Shoshana U

I worked with Beverly at Write Impressions, and she made sure from start to finish (stuffing and addressing for an extra charge) that everything looked beautiful! We had over 500 invitations to send in a short period of time, so having someone we could contact easily for changes... Read More and updates was helpful. We corresponded over the phone, by email or by coming into the store; and the customer service was always excellent. Plus, we got so many compliments on the invitation!! We picked a classic design with a colored ribbon that matched our wedding color...but our guests could tell they were nice quality and reflected our personalities. When we picked out the details of the invitation (paper color, thickness, font style, font color, accents, etc.) I would highly recommend this vendor to any bride, regardless of the invitation style they are looking for. This place has everything!!

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Lauren O

I can't sing the praises of the ladies at Write Impressions loud enough. Such a wonderful experience, my invitations were reasonably priced and the product turned out great.

Experienced staff!

Reviewed on 8/29/2014

I began working with Write Impressions only a few months before our big day. I worked with several staff that designed custom stationary for our wedding. They were all very professional and knowledgeable. Our wedding consisted of one formal wedding and a church wedding the... Read More second day. This, we needed more items to be printed besides invitations. All of the items that they helped us with were exactly what we wanted. I would recommend any bride to use write impressions for any future wedding, shower or event! Thank you to your team for all of your efforts and talent!

Great Service and Quality

Reviewed on 11/10/2013 Denise S

My daughter and I went there for all her wedding stationary needs. Helpful and pleasant staff. Everything came out right.

Always a pleasure

Reviewed on 10/20/2013 Tara W

Write Impressions has always been a staple in my life for cards, gifts and stationary, so when I was getting married it was a no-brainer where I would go for my wedding invitations and programs. They went above and beyond working with me to create exactly what my vision was.... Read More Being an out of town bride for a destination wedding made some things more challenging in the planning process and Write Impressions was able to ease much of that stress. It was an all around speedy and pleasant experience.

Write Impressions

Reviewed on 10/04/2013

Write Impressions was GREAT!! I got my wedding invitations, my thank you notes, and all my shower invitations there. All the workers are very nice and extremely helpful. They have everything you need here. I definitely recommend coming here for invitations!!

Lori London

Write Impressions has been the premiere stationery and gift store in downtown Royal Oak, MI for over 25 years. We specialize in custom stationery and invitations to meet a variety of individual styles and budgets. Our in-store printing department has graphic designers available to help you create a one of a kind creation. We pride ourselves on our quick turn around and attention to detail. Our friendly staff and designers are equipped to help you with large events or small intimate gatherings.

Start a Conversation!