Yellow Paddle Photography

Serving all of Colorado

Connecting couples to up-and-coming photographers

WOW-$900 for full day coverage! We bring you the best photographers to capture all of the memories for your big day! From traditional and photojournalistic to creative and whimsical, our photographers offer a variety of styles to fit your needs. Full rights to all images is always included!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Engagement

$0-$999

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

Serving all of Colorado, Arvada, CO Serving all of Colorado (303) 330-6885

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Zoe V

We couldn't be happier with Yellow Paddle Photography. Not only are the reasonably priced, but they are also professional and take amazing pictures. We had Marissa and she was absolutely phenomenal. She was extremely professional and helpful on the day of and our photos are... Read More absolutely beautiful! If you are looking for amazing photographers for a great price, yellow paddle is the way to go!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

My wife and I decided to go with Yellow Paddle Photography because they had such a large selection of photographers and they were by far the most reasonably priced studio we could find. We appreciated meeting with the staff over the phone when we were thinking of booking with... Read More them, and then we enjoyed getting to meet our photographer via Skype (we do not live in CO) to talk about what we had envisioned for our wedding. The company has a guarantee that they will still take care of you if your photographer gets sick on the day of your wedding. The photographers (Luke and Josie) showed up right on time, and did a wonderful job. We also had full access to our wedding photos about 4 weeks after our wedding! Great turn around! We would definitely recommend Yellow Paddle to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Jennifer S

My husband and I wanted great photos but we had a budget to stick to, so I found this site. We booked Soleil and Marissa for a full day and have nothing but great things to say! They did an amazing job and the photos are more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. You can... Read More tell from the first meeting that this company cares about its employees and they love working there. They don't just hire anyone, so you know you are getting a professional. I truly loved the experience and the results!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Tim W

We were so happy with our experience working with Yellow Paddle on our wedding day! Our photographer was Sara M. and she was fantastic. Sara met with us a few weeks before our wedding to learn about our story and our vision for the wedding, and helped us strategize how to get... Read More the most out of the limited time we had for pictures. Not only did Sara capture so many incredible moments we'll cherish the rest of our lives, she also took plenty of pictures of the small details that we spent a lot of time planning but couldn't really appreciate during such a hectic day. We're really glad we had the opportunity to work with Sara and, overall, our expectations were exceeded with Yellow Paddle.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Sarah M

We are so thankful for our experience with Josie and Yellow Paddle Photography. She took time out of her schedule to meet with my mom and I before the big day to talk about those special shots that we wanted then went above and beyond during our day. Our only regret is that we... Read More had her for 8 hours and we wish we would've had her all day. (Seriously people - just splurge on this!) In our wedding party we had two people with special needs and she made sure to include them to help them get to where they needed to be for all the special shots. The way she edited the pictures was wonderful. We are so happy and look back at our pictures with such happiness. She was never pushy and did everything we asked. When I was planning my wedding and looked on Pinterest, I always dreamed of having perfect pictures and she gave me that. Thank you Josie!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Matt A

We had a very small wedding and a very small budget but we knew good quality wedding photos were important to us, and Yellow Paddle provided pricing that we could afford. After getting our engagement and wedding photos back I can confidently say that we underpaid significantly... Read More for the quality work that Josie S put into our special day. I can not say enough good things about her or her photography. She really took the time to get to know us, what we were looking for, and our dogs (who were very important to have in the photos and not often that focused). She captured every moment we wanted and then some. Seriously, if you're considering Yellow Paddle, make the right choice for your wedding and go with Josie!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Matt A

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Ellen J

We worked with Josie for our wedding in June 2017 and she was absolutely amazing. She was extremely responsive to our desire to capture candids throughout the day versus very posed pictures. She had a great eye for places to take pictures at our venue and caught some great... Read More moments. Additionally, her final finishes on the pictures were romantic and whimsical, and overall just beautiful pictures. I HIGHLY recommend her!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Ellen J

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Irish N

So glad we hired Paola Babb for our wedding! She is professional, flexible, easy to work with, and she takes such beautiful and unique pictures. We had so much fun looking at the final product!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Natasha H

We cannot say enough about Savannah!!! She made our wedding at the Stanley Hotel more memorable than we could have imagined! She had so many great ideas, remembered everyone’s names, and you could tell she was just happy to be there!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Mary E

I am so grateful that Sarah McCarthy captured my perfect day! She was early and ready to go. She really caught the intimate moments that I was looking for. I recommend her for wedding pictures. She captured the best memories for us and we love all the photos. Thanks Sarah!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Michelle Y

Yellow Paddle made our wedding unforgettable. We did the 1.5 package and it was perfect! Laura Elaine was our full time photographer and Natalie Moore was our .5. These ladies did not only bring a quality skillset with them, but they also brought joy, laughter and great... Read More attitudes as well. We received our photos just under 3 weeks after the wedding. We are in love with our pictures and they are beyond amazing. YP is a 10/10 for me; extremely easy process, photographers who go above and beyond for their clients and an end result that will leave you smiling from ear to ear. Thank you for everything. - J & M

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 allison t

Best experience, highly recommend. Our photographer, Gabi, was PHENOMENAL!!! She did our engagement pictures as well as our wedding and we couldn't be happier with the result. She made sure that the experience was personalized and was amazing on our wedding day. I can't imagine... Read More getting through that day without her support! She will be our family photographer forever.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Rachel H

I worked with Paola B for my engagement photos and absolutely loved them! Paola was easy to work with, had lots of ideas for poses and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She also suggested a beautiful backdrop for our photos, as we are new to the area. We were... Read More surrounded by lots of other people taking photos and enjoying the sunset, but Paola had no problem finding good angles so it looked like we were the only people on the mountain! She also (very nicely) asked a few people to move to get some amazing shots. The pictures were returned to us within 2 weeks and we had so many great shots to choose from for our Save the Dates. It was a very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Melissa B

If you are looking for a wedding photographer then look no further than Kira and/or Jae from Yellow Paddle! First, leading up to our wedding, communication was efficient and prompt. It might seem like an insignificant thing but when you’re working with multiple vendors, having... Read More quick sensible answers to questions is very helpful. Both Kira and Jae were absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Professional, efficient, friendly and, most importantly, took wonderful photographs of our wedding, even when we included challenging dogs and family situations! They somehow seemed to be in 10 places at the same time, capturing excellent photos of all parts of the evening! We recently received our photos and first, we’ve got a huge amount which is brilliant, but also the quality of them is stunning. Kira and Jae are excellent photographers and artists and we are lucky to have the memories that they captured. Thank you again, Kira and Jae! Melissa

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Niki M

Nick N. is awesome! Super fun, very professional, very creative, and he made us feel very comfortable. He captured the natural lighting and sunbursts perfectly, and his pictures helped tell the story of our wedding so beautifully. We met him on the day of our wedding, and he... Read More instantly made us feel very comfortable and well taken care of. Couldn’t be happier with his work, and we highly recommend Nick for any photography session!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Julia G

I work in the wedding industry and have met and worked with so many amazing photographers. Still, I wasn’t quite sure who to go with for our big day. When we found Julia Smith through Yellow Paddle, we were sure! From the beginning, Julia has been so wonderful. We met with her... Read More about 6 weeks out from our wedding, and upon meeting her, instantly knew we had made the right decision. Our wedding was just this past Sunday, and Julia made us feel so comfortable the entire day. She fit right into our group of family and friends and our day would not have been the same without her. From making sure we had all the shots we were hoping for, to directing us and our families exactly how to pose, Julia made our day so stress-free and relaxed. We cannot wait to see our pictures! :)

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Taylor O

I can’t say enough great things about our experience with Yellow Paddle - especially our 1.5 photographers that we had for our wedding this past weekend. Laura was our primary photographer for the wedding as well as for our engagement session and we absolutely adored her! She... Read More did such a great job of corralling everyone and keeping them in line. And we just saw a sneak peek of some of the photos today and they are gorgeous- I absolutely cannot wait to see the rest! The day couldn’t have gone smoother, thanks so much to Laura! She is such a sweetheart and was an absolute joy to work with. Our second photographer, Chris, did a great job of working with the guys and for covering the reception while my husband and I were out with Laura doing our photos. We can’t thank the two of them enough!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Jessica W

My husband found Yellow Paddle in our quest to find a photographer before our wedding this past fall and we loved using them! Tonyal Shelton was our photographer and she is absolutely amazing! Her creative eye, attention to detail, and her endless desire to capture every... Read More beautiful moment made for breathtaking photos. I am so pleased with how many pictures she captured and how truly beautiful each and every one of them is. Thank you Tonyal!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Sean M

Was quite unsure of what to expect (used Yellow Paddle on rec from a friend) and was beyond pleased with the process and outcome. Our photographer Tonyal Shelton was amazing and really helped us figure out what our needs truly were and then went above and beyond to meet them.... Read More Very impressed and the end result pictures are great!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Ryane C

We loved working with Jessica Little at Yellow Paddle! Our wedding was only 4 weeks ago, so we haven't seen the pictures yet, but we know they'll be amazing. She was so relaxed, prepared and didn't bat an eye at our big extended family trying to get organized for pictures! I... Read More also love that she brought a little emergency kit for me, the bride. I needed it and was so appreciative.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Katie M

We used Soleil as our photographer and have used her for other shoots since! She is absolutely amazing and such a fun and easy going photographer! highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Ashley N

We worked with Tonyal Shelton for our wedding and could not be happier with that decision! From the moment we first met Tonyal, we instantly felt comfortable and just clicked with her. She is very responsive and has a true talent for capturing the most important and special... Read More moments of the day. From all the little details (and big details) to the party on the dance floor, we really feel like she has made it possible for us to relive that day every time we look at the photos. We couldn't be more grateful for that!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Kylie K

My husband and I used Yellow Paddle to choose a wedding photographer because they made it so simple and convenient to look through tons of local photographers' portfolios at once to find the best one for us - not to mention they were so reasonably priced! We chose to book Rudy... Read More who was super easy going and did an amazing job! Our photos are stunning. We couldn't be happier!