Connecting couples to up-and-coming photographers

WOW-$900 for full day coverage! We bring you the best photographers to capture all of the memories for your big day! From traditional and photojournalistic to creative and whimsical, our photographers offer a variety of styles to fit your needs. Full rights to all images is always included!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Engagement

$0-$999

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available

Serving all of Colorado, Arvada, CO Serving all of Colorado (303) 330-6885

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Zoe V

We couldn't be happier with Yellow Paddle Photography. Not only are the reasonably priced, but they are also professional and take amazing pictures. We had Marissa and she was absolutely phenomenal. She was extremely professional and helpful on the day of and our photos are... Read More absolutely beautiful! If you are looking for amazing photographers for a great price, yellow paddle is the way to go!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

My wife and I decided to go with Yellow Paddle Photography because they had such a large selection of photographers and they were by far the most reasonably priced studio we could find. We appreciated meeting with the staff over the phone when we were thinking of booking with... Read More them, and then we enjoyed getting to meet our photographer via Skype (we do not live in CO) to talk about what we had envisioned for our wedding. The company has a guarantee that they will still take care of you if your photographer gets sick on the day of your wedding. The photographers (Luke and Josie) showed up right on time, and did a wonderful job. We also had full access to our wedding photos about 4 weeks after our wedding! Great turn around! We would definitely recommend Yellow Paddle to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Jennifer S

My husband and I wanted great photos but we had a budget to stick to, so I found this site. We booked Soleil and Marissa for a full day and have nothing but great things to say! They did an amazing job and the photos are more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. You can... Read More tell from the first meeting that this company cares about its employees and they love working there. They don't just hire anyone, so you know you are getting a professional. I truly loved the experience and the results!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Rosa W

We were very pleased with our experience with Yellow Paddle. Laura was the only photographer with us on our wedding day and still was able to capture so many incredible moments and be a wonderful part of the party. We loved having her, and we love her style! Highly, highly... Read More recommended!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Abigail H

I would give more stars if I could! Laura from YellowPaddle was our photographer and she took stunning photos, was efficient, and so so kind! :) She made our day better, we were so impressed with her photos and with her as a person!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Sarah J

We used Yellow Paddle because their prices were affordable. We were blown away by the quality of their service! We used Soleil as our photographer furor wedding and she was wonderful! Great communication and friendly. She captured precious moments and was conscious to stay out... Read More of the way during the festivities. She was professional. The website was easy to use and the price was great. The only thing I didn't like was that you couldn't make partial payments. You can only pay off the balance. I would highly recommend using this company and to use Soleil!

2017-05-13T09:44:37 Response from the vendor

We are sorry that our system cannot currently accept partial payments, but we are working on fixing this! Partial payment capability will be available for the 2018 wedding season.

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Brooke C

Choosing Yellow Paddle was the best decision we made for our whole wedding day! The photographer we chose for our big day had a medical emergency the day of and Yellow Paddle handled it right away. Paola stepped in and without knowing the venue or my husband and I at all she... Read More captured our personalities and really made us feel comfortable. I am so thankful for Yellow Paddle and for Paola who took the most gorgeous wedding pictures we could have asked for!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Jennifer H

We aren't photo people, but Bobby made us feel very comfortable during our wedding and engagement photos. He accommodated our schedules and the unpredictable Colorado weather. Not only did he get amazing shots he worked with us so that we could spend more time with friends and... Read More family during the reception.

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Therice M

2 wonderful freelance photographers, 1 amazing price. We went with Yellow Paddle because we could choose photographers from their portfolios at a very reasonable price. Our photographers (Kristen and Julia) were amazing - friendly, great at organizing folks for the formal... Read More pictures, and captured all of the special moments that we wanted! We even got all of our pictures (even fully edited ones) back in less than 3 weeks after our wedding.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Tanya J

Josie was fabulous in capturing our wedding day shots, she was lots of fun and was able to catch those priceless pictures. Every picture was beautiful, helping recreate our special day, it was certainly the best day. Thank you for helping make our memories last a life time with... Read More what you captured on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Caitlin S

Yellow Paddle was incredible! Kristen V. is an amazing photographer and a really nice person. We also had a great second photographer, Allyson. Yellow Paddle contacted us a few weeks prior to our wedding and asked if we would like a trainee for free, so we ended up getting two... Read More photographers for the price of one. Kristen and Allyson did an absolutely phenomenal job -- the photos looked like we had spent 3-4x the price. Kristen even set up a "photo booth" for us, complete with backdrop and lights, and spent over an hour taking group photos so we wouldn't have to spend extra on a separate rental. Kristen and Allyson also turned around nearly 1400 photos in about two weeks -- unbelievable! The shots were romantic and truly gorgeous. Would 100% recommend!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Jodi G

Yellow Paddle has been amazing to work with and I cannot wait until my wedding day. Laura Elaine did such an amazing job with our engagement pictures. Yellow Paddle was going through a website reconstruction and I logged in to download my engagement pictures to find they were... Read More gone. I immediately contacted Yellow Paddle and Laura (my photographer), they both got back to me within the hour and said they would get the issue resolved. Withing hours, my engagement picture were both back up on the website and personally emailed to me, such amazing customer service! My photographers have also been great about responding in email and meeting in person if needed. Such a great experience with Yellow Paddle, and the pictures are truly stunning! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Lane C

My fiance and I decided to get our engagement photos done while on his family's annual ski trip to Colorado. I chose Yellow Paddle based on the reviews and I was not disappointed! Jackie B did our photos in Beaver Creek and they were absolutely wonderful. I am so happy with the... Read More results.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Samantha M

o Marissa (one of the photographers at Yellow Paddle Photography) was an amazing photographer for both our wedding and our engagement photos! My husband and I had never had professional pictures taken and we had no idea what to do for the pictures or what pictures to ask for,... Read More but Marissa did an amazing job at taking a variety of pictures that made us look so amazing as a couple and she was very good at letting us know what to do to get these amazing pictures. She was the only photographer at our wedding of 150 people and she managed to take pictures of everything and we couldn’t be happier with all of our engagement and wedding photos. Also Yellow Paddle Photography had amazing prices that made the wedding photographer affordable without sacrificing the quality. We definitely suggest Yellow Paddle Photography and Marissa Straker to anyone still looking for a wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Danielle D

Soleil was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was patient and very efficient with getting through the big group shots in a timely manner. She even got in one last outdoor shot right before she had left that I had been wanting. I would recommend Soleil to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Jill J

My husband and I were on a tight budget for our wedding day expenses, especially after our cousin who had offered to do our wedding photography had to cancel due to midterms. I found Yellow Paddle on The Knot and it had a very high rating. The process was super easy! We... Read More scheduled an appointment to meet with the director, Amanda. She walked us through all of the details about how Yellow Paddle works, and showed us portfolios for the photographers that were available for our wedding date. We decided to work with Gabi B., and she was the perfect choice for us! She was very easy going, friendly, and helpful on the day of! She was on top of all the details and we were able to just enjoy the day!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Janis W

We chose Yellow Paddle based on a friend's recommendation and were thrilled with the service and value. Our photographer was Bobby and he was amazing - energetic with lots of creative ideas and he made spending the time taking pictures so much fun! I will definitely recommend... Read More this service to others.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Carlie S

We cannot say enough great things about Yellow Paddle! We had Laura C. take our engagement pictures and they turned out beautiful! We got a ton of pictures that we can print out, use for save the dates, email to family, etc. She was so nice and fun to work with, and the price is... Read More definitely right! We wanted to take our pictures before the fall leaves were gone, and she made herself available to us two days after initial contact. She called us to discuss specific types of pictures, and was so quick to respond to any emails I sent. I would highly recommend using Laura C. or anyone from Yellow Paddle!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Ellen B

Yellow Paddle was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day! The planning process was so easy and they helped us every step along the way. And for the price?! They just couldn't be beat! We worked with Luke and Courtland - both of the guys were so fun and easy going... Read More and helped make our day stress free. We were blown away by their creativity. It was fun to have 2 photographers with different styles that complimented each other so well and added so much variety to our photos. Would recommended to everyone!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Katie Y

We booked both an engagement session as well as a wedding photographer through Yellow Paddle and I'm so happy we did. As a financially conscious couple, we wanted to find a company that was affordable but also did great work. We're so pleased we found Yellow Paddle. Courtland... Read More was our photographer for the engagement photo session as well as our full day wedding photographer. Rudy was our secondary photographer that Yellow Paddle chose as part of our package and he was fantastic as well. Courtland was super fun and creative and helped my husband and I relax before, during, and after the ceremony and reception. To any of my friends who are getting married I will definitely suggest Yellow Paddle and Courtland for their photographer needs.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Bailee B

Yellow Paddle Photography has been fantastic to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. We selected Gabi as our primary photographer and she was amazing! She made us feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot and the photos she took were amazing!! I met... Read More with her before our wedding and we did a walk-through of the venue and the day of schedule and she was phenomenal. She made me feel so comfortable and confident during this hectic time and really understood the feel I was trying to get at the wedding. We also had Holly as our second photographer on the wedding day and she came in and never missed a step. It was great to have two amazing photographers on the wedding day and I could not have been happier with our decision to go with Yellow Paddle Photography.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Allie E

My husband and I were referred to Yellow Paddle when looking for a photographer for our engagement/wedding photos, and we were so happy we choose Yellow Paddle. We worked with Lauren Michels for both our engagement session and wedding day and she was so amazing to work with. She... Read More made both of us, normally camera shy people, so comfortable and captured some amazing moments. She was so professional and easy-going at our wedding, and was incredibly sweet to all of our family and friends at our wedding. We could not say enough about how wonderful she was and how much we enjoyed working with her.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Sara B

I am so glad we chose Yellow Paddle. It was so fun looking through the different portfolios and choosing our photographer. I highly recommend Lauren Michels. She was so sweet and did such a wonderful job with our photographs. Thank you Lauren!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Katy J

My husband and I have been married for 3 months now and we are STILL raving about our wedding pictures! Our photographer, Jeff Schlotzhauer was phenomenal!!! Not only was Jeff one of the nicest people we have ever met but his work was absolutely stunning. He completely captured... Read More our entire day from beginning to end including every tiny detail. He was a joy to work with and is a true artist. We are so incredibly grateful that we found him through Yellow Paddle Photography and would recommend him to everyone! 3 cheers for Jeff!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 k e

We really appreciate Yellow Paddle for providing services at a reasonable price, which is few and far between these days! I was a little hesitant at first to go with someone I couldn't meet before choosing, but it ended up really working out! Our photographer, Jackie Batch, did... Read More such a wonderful job capturing our wedding! We love the photos so much! She is an incredibly flexible, patient, and easy going person which is exactly what you need leading up to and during a wedding. She captured all the special moments we were hoping to capture and did it in her own creative way, which is what I was really hoping for. I would absolutely recommend Jackie for anyone's photography needs, I know we'll be sure to come back to her for any photos we may want in the future!