Yellow Paddle Photography

Serving all of Colorado

Connecting couples to up-and-coming photographers

WOW-$900 for full day coverage! We bring you the best photographers to capture all of the memories for your big day! From traditional and photojournalistic to creative and whimsical, our photographers offer a variety of styles to fit your needs. Full rights to all images is always included!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Serving all of Colorado, Arvada, CO Serving all of Colorado (303) 330-6885

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Zoe V

We couldn't be happier with Yellow Paddle Photography. Not only are the reasonably priced, but they are also professional and take amazing pictures. We had Marissa and she was absolutely phenomenal. She was extremely professional and helpful on the day of and our photos are... Read More absolutely beautiful! If you are looking for amazing photographers for a great price, yellow paddle is the way to go!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

My wife and I decided to go with Yellow Paddle Photography because they had such a large selection of photographers and they were by far the most reasonably priced studio we could find. We appreciated meeting with the staff over the phone when we were thinking of booking with... Read More them, and then we enjoyed getting to meet our photographer via Skype (we do not live in CO) to talk about what we had envisioned for our wedding. The company has a guarantee that they will still take care of you if your photographer gets sick on the day of your wedding. The photographers (Luke and Josie) showed up right on time, and did a wonderful job. We also had full access to our wedding photos about 4 weeks after our wedding! Great turn around! We would definitely recommend Yellow Paddle to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Jennifer S

My husband and I wanted great photos but we had a budget to stick to, so I found this site. We booked Soleil and Marissa for a full day and have nothing but great things to say! They did an amazing job and the photos are more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. You can... Read More tell from the first meeting that this company cares about its employees and they love working there. They don't just hire anyone, so you know you are getting a professional. I truly loved the experience and the results!

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Hannah M

The best! Our photographer, Laura C., went above and beyond for us. We had a winter wedding and she climbed through the snow all day (and during the evening) to get the perfect snow shots. We cried upon receiving the final pictures - they are so beautiful. Communication before... Read More and during the event was great, Laura was always available and went to great lengths to understand our wants and needs. She is sweet, funny, engaging, and talented and I want to be friends with her in real life.

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Kaitlyn G

Josie was incredible. We asked for more real-time photos rather than a bunch of ones we posed for. We got exactly what we were hoping for. She captured our wedding as we remember it, and every photo showed so much happiness and love. She exceeded our expectations :)

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Kathy J

Julia was amazing with Yellow Paddle! She is punctual, professional and FUN to be around! We had a blast with Julia. She also shot our engagement photos. Her work is beautiful.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Misha L

Josie & Alisha: Photographs have always been incredibly important to me, so when I saw what wedding photography costs I was devastated. Then a friend recommended Yellow Paddle. We had looked at other companies that provide similar services but they were clearly national... Read More companies that sent generic and persistent emails after you put in a request and didn't even let you see examples! We immediately received great customer service from Yellow Paddle and getting to choose from so many photographers' portfolios put my mind at ease and, most importantly, we could afford it! Every photographer I saw, particularly Josie and Alisha, could charge and deserves the $5k+ rate we found elsewhere, so we are incredibly grateful that we found them through Yellow Paddle. Pre-wedding communications were easy and prompt, our engagement photos with Josie are stunning (and she was willing to meet us nearly at dawn outside of town to take them after I had given her my vision of a mountainy shoot), and on the wedding day Josie and Alisha were attentive, worked hard, and seemed to really care and enjoy themselves. They sent me the photos promptly and I've probably scrolled through the 1,500+ photos a hundred times I'm so in love. I couldn't recommend Yellow Paddle, Josie, or Alisha more!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017

We had a fairly small wedding at the Red Rocks Chapel and coming from Houston, TX we had no idea what to expect to get. Josie Skinner was so fun to work with, took incredible shots and made our biggest day even more special. The photos we got were not only quick but the... Read More prettiest wedding photos I've ever seen.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017

We are from Houston, TX and got married at the Red Rocks Amphitheatre outside of Denver. Having a destination wedding you don't know what you are gong to get from your photographer you book online. Josie was SO fun to work with, took amazing pictures and we couldn't have asked... Read More for a better experience. Everyone that looks at our pictures wants her to come down to Houston for theirs!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Noha E

Paola Babb with Yellow Paddle Photography did an incredible job with our engagement photos! She captured our afternoon beautifully and authentically. Paola made us feel very comfortable, making the photo shoot fun. She suggested a ton of great poses, captured various natural... Read More shots, and even incorporated our dog into the photos. I would absolutely recommend using Paola Babb as your photographer.

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Alexandria K

We recently had our engagement and wedding photos taken. As many of you know, choosing the right photographer can be challenging. But after going through Sara M's portfolio we knew instantly that she was the one. Not only did she capture every moment perfectly, but she was very... Read More professional, patient and kind. Her passion for photographing the perfect moment comes across in every picture. We are still having a hard time choosing are favorite pictures! Sara M. definitely exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Tim W

We were so happy with our experience working with Yellow Paddle on our wedding day! Our photographer was Sara M. and she was fantastic. Sara met with us a few weeks before our wedding to learn about our story and our vision for the wedding, and helped us strategize how to get... Read More the most out of the limited time we had for pictures. Not only did Sara capture so many incredible moments we'll cherish the rest of our lives, she also took plenty of pictures of the small details that we spent a lot of time planning but couldn't really appreciate during such a hectic day. We're really glad we had the opportunity to work with Sara and, overall, our expectations were exceeded with Yellow Paddle.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Sarah M

We are so thankful for our experience with Josie and Yellow Paddle Photography. She took time out of her schedule to meet with my mom and I before the big day to talk about those special shots that we wanted then went above and beyond during our day. Our only regret is that we... Read More had her for 8 hours and we wish we would've had her all day. (Seriously people - just splurge on this!) In our wedding party we had two people with special needs and she made sure to include them to help them get to where they needed to be for all the special shots. The way she edited the pictures was wonderful. We are so happy and look back at our pictures with such happiness. She was never pushy and did everything we asked. When I was planning my wedding and looked on Pinterest, I always dreamed of having perfect pictures and she gave me that. Thank you Josie!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Matt A

We had a very small wedding and a very small budget but we knew good quality wedding photos were important to us, and Yellow Paddle provided pricing that we could afford. After getting our engagement and wedding photos back I can confidently say that we underpaid significantly... Read More for the quality work that Josie S put into our special day. I can not say enough good things about her or her photography. She really took the time to get to know us, what we were looking for, and our dogs (who were very important to have in the photos and not often that focused). She captured every moment we wanted and then some. Seriously, if you're considering Yellow Paddle, make the right choice for your wedding and go with Josie!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Matt A

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Ellen J

We worked with Josie for our wedding in June 2017 and she was absolutely amazing. She was extremely responsive to our desire to capture candids throughout the day versus very posed pictures. She had a great eye for places to take pictures at our venue and caught some great... Read More moments. Additionally, her final finishes on the pictures were romantic and whimsical, and overall just beautiful pictures. I HIGHLY recommend her!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Ellen J

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Irish N

So glad we hired Paola Babb for our wedding! She is professional, flexible, easy to work with, and she takes such beautiful and unique pictures. We had so much fun looking at the final product!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Natasha H

We cannot say enough about Savannah!!! She made our wedding at the Stanley Hotel more memorable than we could have imagined! She had so many great ideas, remembered everyone’s names, and you could tell she was just happy to be there!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Mary E

I am so grateful that Sarah McCarthy captured my perfect day! She was early and ready to go. She really caught the intimate moments that I was looking for. I recommend her for wedding pictures. She captured the best memories for us and we love all the photos. Thanks Sarah!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Michelle Y

Yellow Paddle made our wedding unforgettable. We did the 1.5 package and it was perfect! Laura Elaine was our full time photographer and Natalie Moore was our .5. These ladies did not only bring a quality skillset with them, but they also brought joy, laughter and great... Read More attitudes as well. We received our photos just under 3 weeks after the wedding. We are in love with our pictures and they are beyond amazing. YP is a 10/10 for me; extremely easy process, photographers who go above and beyond for their clients and an end result that will leave you smiling from ear to ear. Thank you for everything. - J & M

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 allison t

Best experience, highly recommend. Our photographer, Gabi, was PHENOMENAL!!! She did our engagement pictures as well as our wedding and we couldn't be happier with the result. She made sure that the experience was personalized and was amazing on our wedding day. I can't imagine... Read More getting through that day without her support! She will be our family photographer forever.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Rachel H

I worked with Paola B for my engagement photos and absolutely loved them! Paola was easy to work with, had lots of ideas for poses and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She also suggested a beautiful backdrop for our photos, as we are new to the area. We were... Read More surrounded by lots of other people taking photos and enjoying the sunset, but Paola had no problem finding good angles so it looked like we were the only people on the mountain! She also (very nicely) asked a few people to move to get some amazing shots. The pictures were returned to us within 2 weeks and we had so many great shots to choose from for our Save the Dates. It was a very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Melissa B

If you are looking for a wedding photographer then look no further than Kira and/or Jae from Yellow Paddle! First, leading up to our wedding, communication was efficient and prompt. It might seem like an insignificant thing but when you’re working with multiple vendors, having... Read More quick sensible answers to questions is very helpful. Both Kira and Jae were absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Professional, efficient, friendly and, most importantly, took wonderful photographs of our wedding, even when we included challenging dogs and family situations! They somehow seemed to be in 10 places at the same time, capturing excellent photos of all parts of the evening! We recently received our photos and first, we’ve got a huge amount which is brilliant, but also the quality of them is stunning. Kira and Jae are excellent photographers and artists and we are lucky to have the memories that they captured. Thank you again, Kira and Jae! Melissa

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Niki M

Nick N. is awesome! Super fun, very professional, very creative, and he made us feel very comfortable. He captured the natural lighting and sunbursts perfectly, and his pictures helped tell the story of our wedding so beautifully. We met him on the day of our wedding, and he... Read More instantly made us feel very comfortable and well taken care of. Couldn’t be happier with his work, and we highly recommend Nick for any photography session!