Yesterday Spaces

Asheville, NC

Book Your Wedding with Yesterday Spaces

A BALLROOM IN ASHEVILLE, NC

Yesterday Spaces is an indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception venue located in scenic and beautiful Leicester, North Carolina. The organic and historic family farm is located just a few minutes from downtown Asheville. The working farm boasts beautiful mountain views and several event spaces for ceremonies and receptions.

The Ceremony Site is located in a mountain pasture, offering picturesque views of the mountains, oak and poplar trees and the surrounding landscaping. Leading up to the site is the historic road from the main barn to the ceremony site known as the Wedding Walk, which offers a beautiful path for the wedding party into the ceremony.

The Dairy Barn acts as a second option for the ceremony site and is used as the backup ceremony site in case of rain or other unexpected weather. As a ceremony site, the Dairy Barn accommodates up to 190 guests and the space is also usable as a reception location for up to 80 guests.

The Main Event Barn Loft is the main reception area for weddings and accommodates 200 to 300 guests, depending on which spaces are used. The barn features rustic decor and boasts heating and cooling systems for a comfortable reception, no matter the time of year.

Yesterday Spaces does not offer on-site catering or bar services and couples are required to used a licensed caterer for events with food. The property does boast a fully equipped on-site catering kitchen that caterers use during the event.

The venue typically only hosts one event per day, but exclusive use of the property is not guaranteed. On the day of the event, couples have access to the Main Event Barn between 9 a.m. and 11 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Sundays. Access to the Dairy Barn depends on the time of the event.

To book the venue, couples must sign all contracts and forms and provide a 25-percent deposit for events more than six months in advance and a 50-percent deposit for events less than six months in advance. All vendor forms, remaining balance and refundable security deposit are due 45 days before the event date.

Overnight accommodations are available onsite in the Farmhouse and Log Cabin. The 100-year-old Farmhouse offers four bedrooms and three bathrooms to accommodate up to 13 guests. The Log Cabin features three bedrooms, a loft and two bathrooms to accommodate up to 10 guests. Both the Farmhouse and Log Cabin feature a three-day rental minimum.

Yesterday Spaces offers several extra perks, including:

• Setup
  • Tables and chairs
  • China, flatware and glassware
  • Lighting and audio equipment
  • Parking and shuttle services
  • Wheelchair accessibility

Family farm, rustic barns, mountain views, unique

Organic family farm, large rustic fully conditioned reception barn, historic wedding walk, outdoor ceremony sites with mountain views, intimate 100 y/o dairy barn for indoor ceremonies and rehearsal dinners and a 100 y/o farmhouse for 13 guests. "Where memories naturally matter"

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Mountain

Destination Weddings

305 Sluder Branch Rd., Asheville, NC (828) 777-6948

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Joshua R

We couldn’t be happier with our decision to choose Yesterday Spaces for our wedding. On the wedding day, everything was perfect. We had a traditional Jewish wedding that included a men’s tisch in the dairy barn, bridal reception in the upper barn, and klezmer dancing in the... Read More field. Our guests loved the entire experience. There are so many gorgeous spaces on the venue that make it so wonderful and unique. We also found that our vendors loved working at Yesterday Spaces. They have two high end kitchens that our caterers raved about and a great sound system that helped the DJ bring the party. Planning and a wedding can be stressful but working with Arik was a pleasure. He is kind, thoughtful, and well-organized. Our advice, if you are looking for a wedding venue in Asheville and Yesterday Spaces is available, book it immediately.

2017-06-01T18:22:05 Response from the vendor

Josh we had an amazing time hosting you and Galit and your families here! I loved all of the traditions and how you used so many different spaces here. Come back and visit sometime!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

I'm going to need a new vocabulary to describe how perfect Yesterday's Spaces was for my wedding! I looked at a few other venues, and it was absolutely no competition. The views are stunning and the various barns and farmhouses are rustic and full of beautiful antiques, but... Read More fully functional and clean. I knew I wanted to get married outside, but Yesterday's Spaces provides an incredible rain backup location that I would not have been sad about using one bit. In fact, I'm a little bummed my guests didn't get to see inside the fabulous dairy barn that provides the rain plan. Next up, there is a room full of antiques that provides EVERYTHING you need. We had so much fun deciding how and where to use different items, and I love how every wedding uses things a bit differently. Finally, the staff and the Grier family are tremendous. They felt like family by the end of our rowdy celebration! A few specific things I would recommend- -Use the farmhouse! It was a lifesaver, and made the wedding setup and cleanup so easy. My whole bridal party and family stayed there and we had so much fun cooking and drinking sangria during the day, getting ready, and doing yoga on the porch to calm our nerves before the day! I wrote my vows on the front porch on the misty morning of my wedding day, and it was such a memorable moment for me. -Pick your own flowers at Lady Luck Farm up the road! We arranged our own bouquets and all of the wedding flowers. That was one of the highlights of my wedding weekend and the wildflowers were stunning and popped everywhere. -Do not overdecorate! The spaces and natural beauty shine on their own with just a few accents. Try to use natural colors to highlight the stunning landscape at Yesterday's Spaces. -Provide buses for your guests if you can. It was such a relief for my guests that they could party as much as they wanted to and get a ride back on the windy roads. I hear later that one of the buses kept the music going with an acapella performance! Seriously, this place is at all and the family is lovely. All of our vendors love the space as well and told us they looked forward to working weddings there. Yesterday Spaces will truly provide you a one-of-a-kind wedding!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

Five stars? Yes, that's right. Do I give out many five-star reviews? Hardly ever. Everything about this family's vision is inspiring. The location, the inclusiveness, the selection of accoutrements for designing your own perfect picture, the facilities....I could go on and on.... Read More But mostly this family made us feel as if they were part of our celebration. And they certainly were. They were going through some challenges as a family, yet never once did we feel we weren't getting their full attention. As two very close families celebrating a union, that feeling of warmth, love and connectedness was the atmosphere that took our wedding celebration to a very spiritual level. But there was plenty of earthly celebrating, too, out on the dance floor! I feel that Arik and Aaron and the whole family took so much of the worry, work and pressure off our shoulders, allowing us to relax and enjoy the occasion so much more. We also rented the farm house for our bridal party, and I will never stop thinking about the amazing times we girls shared there. What a special place. Yesterday's Spaces is so much more than just a wedding venue. It truly became a huge part of the experience we shared with our guests. Every single one of the 175 or so attendees remarked on this exceptional location.

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Jay P

The Grier family has an extremely unique and beautiful event space. We rented the farmhouse and made a weekend out of our wedding. The dairy barn was a great spot for our rehearsal dinner and everyone loved the silo bar! The ceremony site was beautiful and the event barn hosts a... Read More great reception. The Grier family has a large closest full of decorations that are free to use which made decorating very easy. Our Dj was impressed with the sound system they had there and the whole family was accommodating of any requests to help make our day special. Emily and Jay

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Paola N

This is the best venue ever! Not only are the grounds and scenery gorgeous, the property has so much to offer its silly not to choose them. My Husband and I toured the grounds and fell in love with all the amenities that this venue offers it was an easy decision. There are so... Read More many decor options that they already have which was extremely helpful. The staff is super kind, responsive and accommodating. We felt at ease knowing that no matter if it rained the options for the ceremony would still be beautiful and that our guests would be comfortable either way. The tables, chairs and dinner ware that they provide are very nice quality, The prep kitchen for the catering is top notch, the sound system is great and the fact that they have a sound system option for the ceremony location is simply perfect. There where so many things that we didn't have to worry about it made focusing on the rest of the logistics on our wedding day much less stressful. I highly recommend Yesterday Spaces.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Mackenzie H

It is hard to put into words what Yesterday Spaces means to us. This venue has anything and everything you may need. It includes, tables, chairs (for ceremony and reception!), amazing wine barrels, signs, chalkboards, glassware, plates, I mean everything! All included in the... Read More price as well. No sneaky add-ons, no surprises and when you are a bride, like me, and you have a budget to stick too; these words are music to your ears! The other addition that is far greater than all of the included pieces that Yesterday Spaces provides you with is, Arik and his family. Arik was so calm, kind and very very flexible. Our wedding day was a dream and we are still being told how beautiful the venue was WEEKS after our wedding. We couldn't have chosen a better place to begin our forever.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Pam R

How to do write a review for a perfect wedding. What a wonderful Venue...beautiful setting, wonderful staff, and so much more. At first I thought it was a little rustic for their taste but WOW, this venue will make your wedding dreams come true...Arik and his sister were... Read More always there to help and always made sure you had everything you needed. Our family also rented the farm house which should be a must for family's. Sitting around that big farm table sharing memories while making new ones through out the weekend. Arik, thank you for the best wedding parents desire for their children.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016

I have been praising Yesterday Spaces prior to my daughter’s and new son-in-law’s September 17, 2016 wedding and continue to do so. I have been walking on cloud nine since the festivities. Everything went as we had hoped. We chose Yesterday Spaces because we felt so comfortable... Read More that it was the perfect place to bring their plan to fruition while proving to be quite affordable. Guest after guest told us over and over how beautiful the day was. From day one Mike, Arik, Aaron, Renee, and the rest of the team made this hesitant hostess feel confident that the affair would be a wonderful success. Their calm support and care ensured that every detail was handled. The plan was for an outdoor ceremony, and Yesterday Spaces eliminated any concern that weather would cause issues as they provide the perfect solution with an alternate quaint indoor ceremony space. The outdoor ceremony went as planned just prior to sunset, and the view was picture perfect. Because the venue is rented for the entire day, the couple planned a pre-ceremony event with picnic faire which allowed all those who wanted more time together to have just that. It was a great time to take family and group photographs when all still looked fresh with no need for rushing and no reason for stress. The venue provides so many items including table ware, decorations, tables not requiring table cloths, sound systems, etc. keeping not only the cost low, but also eliminating so much work involving rentals, time, and manpower to coordinate. The well decorated venue has state of the art amenities as any fine reception hall including a large kitchen that is welcomed by catering companies. List of preferred vendors are shared giving a kick start to planning all that is required. Some of our guests expected to see hay in the reception hall since Yesterday Spaces is a working farm. There is no hay in the reception area although there is hay below the reception area with stalls housing adorable animals giving a clue that the location continues to be a working organic farm. The attention to detail continues even in the well-kept stall area as speakers play music from the above celebration. The bride and groom were thrilled that their celebration was all that they planned, and this mother of the bride is forever grateful to those at Yesterday Spaces.

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Cynthia B

What a perfect venue and a great experience. If you are looking for a perfect venue, Yesterday Spaces is the place! Our daughter was married there in August, 2016, and we couldn't have been happier with the venue, which is absolutely beautiful. Arik and his family who manage... Read More Yesterday Spaces are the finest, kindest people you'll meet. Planning the wedding was a challenge due to we were all coming in from out of town/out of state. Yesterday Spaces made the planning so easy. They were so accommodating with their time to answer questions; and with their experience, their suggestions and advice were spot on. We had to change the ceremony site from the meadow to the Dairy Barn due to rain, and Yesterday Spaces handled it seamlessly. Everything was done with such experience and professionalism. We can without hesitation recommend Yesterday Spaces.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Kathy R

PERFECT place for a wedding! Can be any style you want! Beautiful grounds, cool Dairy Barn for Rehearsal Dinner and newer Barn Venue with personality plus has lots of windows, 2 bars and 2 large decks! Outdoor ceremony site is nature at its Best! The Grier family is very... Read More helpful and they go out of their way to make this location perfect for your Dream wedding! Venue has its own tables and chairs, a good catering kitchen, nice dishes, flatware and glassware! This is a really wonderful site for a wedding!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Elizabeth D

I LOVE Yesterday Spaces! I had my wedding on 8/14/16 at Yesterday Spaces. I live on the West Coast so I couldn't see it in person before, but my parents did a walk-through and sent me pictures. I was sold right away! It has rustic charm, an amazing helpful & friendly staff,... Read More beautiful views, and multiple locations to have your ceremony. It ended up raining so we were in the Dairy Barn which was gorgeous! The Event Barn for the reception was great for our party of 110. We had a buffet set up and dancing afterwards. Great soundsystem too! Long story short, I 100% recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Jordan L

One of the most beautiful places I've ever been to. We were so lucky to be able to have our wedding here. For the price, you get so much more than most other venues offer, including both outdoor and indoor ceremony sites, tons of antique decorations, plates, tableware, beautiful... Read More oak tables, and spectacular views of the mountains from the rolling hills on the farm. I wish we could do it all over again!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Merry H

Not only is it an amazing space, the staff were awesome; really willing to work with us and ensure we had a great time!

2016-07-20T12:30:13 Response from the vendor

Gus we're so happy we could host you and Merry for your special day here!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Laura F

We had a great wedding at Yesterday Spaces and really enjoyed the beautiful barn venue, picturesque grounds, and outdoor wedding ceremony site. Aaron helped us with various details and we appreciate their follow up. Our guests all raved about the great yard, porches, and... Read More overall wedding experience.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Abigail w

Now I am a picky picky bride and Yesterday Spaces was top notch. I would definately have my wedding there again if I had to do it over, without a doubt. Mike and Aaron built this place from scratch and you can feel the love that went into this place. They are proud of it and... Read More for good reason. There is nothing you need that this venue doesn’t have. Plates? Got it. Glassware? Got that too. Rain plan? Check! It actually did rain the morning of my wedding and we had to move our outdoor ceremony to their indoor plan which is their Dairy Barn. Can I tell you? This ended up being a DREAM. The pictures with the dried flowers hanging from the ceiling with the intimate setting of the dairy barn was magical. I think Mikes daughter hands the pretty flowers from the ceiling which gives the barn this super romantic touch. Our guests couldn’t stop talking about it. There are also two large, beautiful houses (several bedrooms in each) on site that you can rent, not too far from the Reception Barn and Ceremony areas. We rented the largest one for the ladies to get ready in and it too was the perfect choice. Super charming and SPACIOUS! Mike and Aaron are war, friendly and reasonable. They want to see their clients happy and I love that about them. This is a special family with a special property and you should definitely look at it for a venue if you are planning your wedding. No matter the season!

2016-07-20T12:38:29 Response from the vendor

Abby you brought two beautiful families together here, and we loved seeing your creativity combined with our space. Congratulations to you and Mark!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

The perfect environment for a relaxed, fun wedding! We couldn't have been happier with our choice in a venue. From the first visit at YS, this venue had us hooked. The Grier family is kind and incredibly prepared to help host the ideal wedding weekend. They offer far more... Read More amenities than other local venues (and for a much better price). We appreciated all of the decorations they let us use, the antiques that decorate the event barn, the big field, the cornhole games, the stunning front and back porches, the rocking chairs, killer sound-system, the dairy barn for rehearsal dinner, and the gorgeous wood in the barn. Our guests had a blast exploring this lovely space and we loved that everyone had the freedom to roam around. We spent 6 days and 5 nights at YS (rented the farmhouse), which allowed us to truly enjoy our week, our family, and everything this venue has to offer. Again, we could not have selected a better venue -- YS was perfect for the relaxed, joyful wedding that we envisioned. I never stressed during the planning process, because the Grier family knows what they're doing!

2016-07-20T12:35:29 Response from the vendor

Chanel and Danny, we're so glad you were able to make your wedding a whole special week here with family on the farm, and congratulations on your new married life!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 Andrea S

All in all, I couldn’t recommend Yesterday Spaces more!! For context, I’m a San Francisco native who has lived in Los Angeles, Charlotte, and Washington DC, with tons of extended family in Kentucky. I love the funkiness and food/drink culture of Asheville, buts I also appreciate... Read More rustic glamour. Given this, Yesterday Spaces provided us the absolute perfect place to get married (AND throw incredible party with our 150 closest loved ones!) PROS: - The setting is just perfect. You can choose from a few ceremony spots, and non will disappoint. There is a built in rain plan, and there is MORE than enough space for your guests to do what they want to do - dance, drink, smoke cigars, play lawn games, build a campfire, hang out with animals - you name it! There’s so much natural beauty you don’t need a ton of decor, but it’s also a blank canvas to also let your artistic side go! - The family is incredibly wonderful to work with. The owner, Mike, suffered a serious stroke 3 months before our wedding day, and his son Aaron contacted us immediately and promised he’d be just as available as his father - and he was. He answered every email within 1 day, and assured me I could call with any questions. He graciously received and stored 6 boxes of decor, and made it super easy to retrieve them when I arrived on site. - The venue can be a steal. Though we paid $4000 for the weekend for the whole property, and because you can bring in your own food and drink, use their state of the art sound system, and use the tables/chairs/dishware they already have, it could be a really inexpensive option. You honestly don’t even need linens the tables are so nice. We did get a DJ, linens, outsourced the bar, etc, but if we didn’t we could have stayed in our original $15k or so budget. They also have a ton of decor on site you can just use - think copper pots, mason jars, tall vases, water jugs, some leftover signs - so this can also cut down on budget. And there are a lot of local flower farms where you can pick your own flowers, but just note that most of them don’t go in bloom until June! - There are two houses on site that are ADORABLE and perfect for getting ready day of - groom’s men in one, bride’s ladies in the other. They’re about $300/night and if you get them, you have to reserve starting on Thursday. They sleep about 9 people each, and it was so fun to allow our family to stay in them through the weekend. It also made it super easy to store stuff, etc. CONS (OR, REALLY, JUST THINGS TO KNOW): - While there is parking there on site, if you expect to have a lot of non-local or drinker guests, you’ll want to get them a bus from downtown to take them there and back. Uber does not pick up in Leicester, and cabs are unreliable. For two 60-person buses through Emma’s Bus Lines, it costed between $2-3,000. - The houses are stocked with towels, toilet paper, sheets, and kitchen gear, but we had to go out and get other ‘basics’ that sometimes come in airbnb houses; think salt and pepper, olive oil, napkins, etc. This was ok, but slightly frustrating. - They are a bit particular about some things (only two candles per table, no sparklers, etc), but honestly they didn’t really ever say no, and are really dedicated to making sure that each bride and groom have a fantastic event! - You really gotta be out of there by 11pm!! So plan accordingly.

Dream venue, dream wedding

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Stephanie S

I cannot say enough about Yesterday Spaces--from the day I first visited, all the way through our wedding ceremony and reception, it was our dream venue! Mike, the owner, cares a great deal about the space, and it really shows. Everything is impeccably maintained, he was super... Read More responsive during the planning process, and the service he and his team offered on the day of our wedding was top-notch. We had a rainy day, but because Yesterday Spaces has a built in backup plan, we didn't stress at all--our fall wedding in the gorgeous and vintage dairy barn (built in the early 1900s) was magical...dare I say, Pinterest-worthy. :) Our families also stayed in the farm house and log cabin on site, which was convenient and fun--both are fabulous, and full of antique treasures. The entire day and evening flowed smoothly. A great deal of wedding accessories are located on site and included in the venue's rental price--glasses, silverware and dishes, gorgeous locally sourced and handmade wooden tables and chairs, and Mike's very cool and curated collection of antique furniture. Overall, I would wholeheartedly recommend Yesterday Spaces to anyone looking for a rustic, beautiful wedding in the Asheville area.

Best Wedding Ever! (from Mother of the Bride)

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

From our first visit, my daughter, my husband, and I all loved Yesterday Spaces. Mike, the owner, graciously arranged a tour for us the same afternoon he was leaving for a family vacation, since that was the only day my daughter could visit. His love for his farm, his warmth,... Read More and his concern for his clients were obvious immediately. The seclusion and beauty of the farm immediately grabbed us, along with all its infrastructure. We visited a few other venues but none came close to what Yesterday Spaces could offer. We loved having so much included with our venue: the tables, chairs, china, glassware, flatware. The event barn was carefully planned for receptions and other events, with a great sound system, a mounted projector, fantastic rest rooms, excellent kitchen, and decorative lighting. The front porch is a wonderful space for cocktail hour, and the back deck overlooking the fields is a great space for guests to gather and chat when they aren't dancing. We picked a date and started the planning. We had two on-site planning meetings, which went very smoothly. I sent Mike and the vendors agendas before the meetings, and he addressed all of my questions and more. He was always courteous, kind, prompt, and professional. Since my daughter and I did most of the planning, we appreciated all of his wonderful suggestions. He was always willing to share ideas from his experiences with previous weddings, and he provided a vendor list to get us started. He also answered emails promptly. We loved the on-site lodging: the groom's family stayed in the farmhouse, and the bride's family stayed in the log cabin, for three nights, Thursday-Sunday. The convenience and the magic of staying on the farm were great! Listening to the rain on the roof the night before the wedding was cozy. Since the ground was very wet, we had the ceremony in the Dairy Barn, a very cozy and intimate space. Many guests said they thought having the ceremony there was even better than the field would have been. The acoustics in the barn made it easy for the guests to hear the ceremony, the bluegrass band was able to set up in the corner, and the dairy barn with its original steel milking stalls made a unique and memorable location! Since the rain had stopped in the early afternoon, we were able to take outdoor pictures and ride in the wagon to the reception barn without umbrellas. Mike was attentive to all our needs on the wedding day, shuttling guests to and from the parking lot in his four-wheeler; helping my husband's aunts retrieve their luggage from their car, then taking them to the log cabin to settle in so we wouldn't miss any of the reception; turning off the projector and raising the screen when it was time to stop the slideshow. He was always ready to help. The "look" my daughter wanted was bohemian chic with an organic and rustic feel. Both the dairy barn and the event barn provided the perfect backdrop for the ceremony and the celebration afterward. We also hosted a Sunday brunch on the log cabin's wrap-around porch. That extra time for the bride and groom to visit with family and friends was priceless. Always gracious, Mike allowed us a later check-out to accommodate the brunch. Many of our guests came from California. The groom's mother said, "California family and friends are and will be talking about this time in NC for years to come." Yesterday Spaces was the perfect choice for us. My daughter said, "I had my dream wedding, Daddy!"

Dream Venue

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Brittany C

I was dying for a beautiful spot in the mountains for my wedding, and I found it at YS. Unfortunately it rained so we had to get married in the Dairy Barn instead, but the Dairy Barn is still gorgeous and everyone told me it was the most visually appealing wedding they had been... Read More too. Mike was great, very communicative and helpful. He was very informative and offered some amazing ideas and they have a TON of decorations you can use. Would recommend this place to anyone, it's amazing.

Note from the mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Yesterday Spaces was wonderful! They went above and beyond to create my daughter's dream wedding; even with the threat of inclement weather. The rehearsal dinner at the dairy barn was perfect; the outdoor ceremony was breath taking; and the barn reception was beautiful! My... Read More daughter and her new husband danced the night away. I am especially grateful to have enjoyed staying on the premises in the log cabin and farm house with our families. Thank you Mike and Chris for helping create such an amazing event. A very thankful and satisfied MOB, Lisset Herrero.

Yesterday Spaces was FANTASTIC!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Brielle C

Yesterday Space provided a beautiful venue for our wedding in July. The scenery spoke for it's self. As soon as we met with Mike to preview the space, we fell in love and knew Yesterday Spaces was the exact place for us. Mike made the planing process easy. He is so thorough,... Read More offered great suggestions, told us what works well and what to avoid and he was spot on with everything. The ceremony space is so naturally beautiful that it needs nothing additional. The event barn has all the modern amenities while still being perfectly rustic. We were so happy with everything from planning to the big day. It could not have been more perfect!

Yesterday Spaces was PERFECT!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Ashley W

Yesterday Spaces was the perfect wedding venue! We were instantly in love with the space after visiting it and meeting Mike! Mike took us on a tour and explained everything they had to offer. It made a huge difference for us that the venue rental included everything they had...... Read More tables, chairs for reception, chairs for ceremony, use of kitchen, china, glasses and silverware not to mention all the wonderful antique pieces. We loved that there was a backup inside ceremony site should the weather get bad that was not the same as the reception area. Mike really did think of everything when they built the event barn even the miniature donkeys down below the barn. It was so nice to be able to get ready at the reception area so we were there for pictures and to check on everything as it was being decorated. The day of the wedding went so very smoothly. Mike was there when we got there and his wonderful team was setting up exactly how we had planned it. They also were very accommodating for any changes we had or things we needed. It was so great when we got to start taking pictures that the guys came around with the ATVs to carry us to where we needed to be. Everyone was so helpful and made the day just perfect! I cannot sing Mike's praises enough.. he was wonderful to work with, so responsive and had great ideas for us. We cannot wait to go back for our anniversary!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015

We planned our wedding long distance and didn't see Yesterday Spaces until the week of... and it blew us away! It is even more beautiful than the pictures, and Mike has thought of EVERYTHING. On our tour, he showed us a plethora of beautiful antiques we could place at the... Read More reception venue (for free!) and the space is gorgeous... we didn't have to rent anything, not even linens (the tables look great on their own). We also rented the farmhouse and log cabins for the bridal party and were amazed at how cool those were as well. Really spacious and neat looking - we took a bunch of photos there pre-wedding as well. There is just nothing negative to say about this venue. Even the rain backup is gorgeous. And having miniature donkeys at the event really kicked off the celebration :)

Excellent Venue

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Jessica H

My husband and I hosted our wedding celebration at Yesterday spaces and everything turned out amazing. We were able to have both the ceremony and reception in the same location as well as stay on the property with immediate family members, which was extremely helpful as there... Read More is a lot to prepare and do in the few days prior. Mike was very accomodating and made sure eveything was organized. Our guests had a great time as did we!