GETTING MARRIED? IT'S TIME TO DANCE!!

I would love to hear what you are looking for in a DJ. Thank you for considering Yogi Motion Entertainment and Congratulations!

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning

Serving Greater OKC Area (405) 213-6737

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Kelli M

I looked for several months for an affordable DJ that did quality work. I found David and was instantly relieved I found my DJ. He made it clear everything was about me and what I wanted. He called and checked up every couple of weeks to see if I needed anything or had... Read More questions. When planning a wedding this is a huge help, it was one thing I didn't really have to worry about. I had several questions throughout the process and he would make several suggestions and give me time to decide, again a huge help. He was able to do special lighting with our names and wedding date that we got compliments on for several weeks. He kept everyone dancing all night. He is a great guy. You will not regret doing business with him. I suggest you book today!!!

2017-04-24T11:27:57 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Whitney D

David Vowell with Yogi Motion Entertainment is the best D.J. you can get for your wedding or event. We had nearly 500 guests at our wedding and every single one of them enjoyed the night thanks to David's skills. He gets everyone onto the dance floor to have a good time, helps... Read More coordinate the night, and includes music tastes for all. He's also incredibly kind and helpful to work with leading up to the wedding. David D.J.'d my best friend's wedding and did the same awesome job for her. We will be using him for all of our future events!

2017-03-15T23:04:59 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Taryn R

There are simply not enough positive things to say about David with Yogi Motion Entertainment!! He made our wedding absolutely carefree and perfect.. everyone was on the dance floor all night long! He truly wants to work with you to ensure you have the wedding day of your... Read More dreams. I would recommend him to anyone looking for the most perfect DJ for any event!!!

2017-03-15T11:56:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. It was my pleasure.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Carlie H

David was such a wonderful DJ to have for our wedding! He was very involved and made our day even more special! I loved the quality of sound that was provided! We loved having him apart of our day! Definitely would recommend to book!

2017-11-12T23:02:44 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Carlie H

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Alexa M

David was fantastic & affordable! He kept everyone out of their seat & on the dance floor. All of the music was great. He was interactive & attentive! We would definitely recommend him!

2017-11-03T14:50:17 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Kaylen A

David was the best! He is great at keeping in touch throughout the planning process and knows exactly what to play to keep people dancing. I would definitely recommend Yogi Motion Entertainment for your wedding or event. He rocks!

2017-11-03T14:50:44 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Heidi P

David is awesome! Very affordable, worth every penny! He was so much fun and very helpful! I would highly recommend him!

2017-09-30T09:48:52 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Brett S

We had David DJ our wedding and he was absolutely wonderful. He did an amazing job with the playlist, timing, and announcements throughought the reception. He is very affordable and can work with anyone. I would recommend him to help with any event in the future!

2017-09-18T19:59:52 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Diana M

David Vowell was an awesome DJ! He did a great job at our wedding on 08/12/2017. He played just what we wanted, he did a good quality job and it was all affordable.

2017-08-25T00:09:24 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Kayla W

David is easily the greatest! From his prices and skills all the way to his personality! David is so easy going, and easy to work with! I had heard "wedding reception horror stories" that sounded awful and I DID NOT want my reception to be anything like that! IT WASN'T! I gave... Read More David several songs that were a MUST and each and everyone of them were played sometime throughout the night, and the ones that he picked on his own were just as great! THANKS DAVID!

2017-07-17T11:56:06 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Danielle M

When I booked David I already knew he was an amazing DJ - He had been the DJ at my sister's wedding last year. He made my wedding unique and fun. Knowing my family loves country music he played all the best songs! One of David's biggest strengths his his ability to tailor the... Read More music to the crowd - he really knows how to keep the dance floor full. Whenever I had questions he was always readily available to answer them. Not only does David make himself available, he is very patient with you if you change your mind a million times like I did. To say the least, David is the best DJ I have ever seen at a wedding and am so glad he was mine!

2017-06-27T00:38:59 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Julie G

David kept the wedding up beat and fun with his music, and he didn't hesitate to answer any questions I had or adding a song the week before. He also didn't question our non-traditional ceremony songs! His passion for DJ and music makes him the best choice for any wedding.

2017-06-27T00:39:41 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Alex T

David was fantastic! We met a few months before the wedding, and both my fiancé and I were amazed how professional he was. We had several questions before the wedding and he responded fast. He even face timed with us to see if the location that we were setting him up at would... Read More work for him :) David was on time and ready to go the day of the wedding. Other than how beautiful my bride looked that day, our dj got the most compliments during and after the wedding. Our guests had an amazing time. Other than being very affordable and great at what he does, he was a fantastic person to work with. I would highly recommend him. Don't even look any further. He's your dj!!!!

2017-05-21T09:13:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Reagan D

David was the DJ for my wedding in May 2017 and he was so much fun! Anytime my fiancé and I had questions, he was quick to respond, which I really appreciated. On the day of, everything went smoothly. My guests had a fantastic time dancing the night away. I highly recommend... Read More David for an affordable, quality, and experienced DJ!

2017-05-08T20:52:23 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Terri B

My daughter had a wedding this past weekend and I was stressed to the max. The wedding day came and I was a nervous wreck. I wanted her day to be perfect. Then David showed up and he made everything move so smoothly. And the stress started to slowly go away. He was amazing and... Read More knew exactly what he was doing. If I am ever needing a dj I know who I will be asking. David is by far the best!

2017-04-24T16:54:59 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Brooklynn W

We looked and looked for a DJ. And none of them seemed to click with us the way David did. He was so personal and didn't just care about getting my sale or my money. He genuinely wanted the best for my wedding day. So naturally you could expect that I had high hopes for David.... Read More And on my wedding day. He exceeded all of it! He was absolutely amazing! I had a crazy wedding party and he completely went along with the crazy and was a blast to work with. I can NOT recommend him enough! If your still looking for a DJ. Stop!!! David is your guy!

2017-04-24T11:33:14 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Natalia H

I hired David for my wedding, and what a blessing he was! He guided me through the process of selecting songs ( I am not a big Music person), made suggestions based on his experiences of previous wedding, and best of all, attended to my crazy requests of having a live singer... Read More jump in or his system every now and then and to play Brazilian songs, he made the beautiful "dancing in the clouds" effect for my first song work (even though I had completely forgotten I had even requested that in our first email exchanges). Long story short, I didn't have much time to build a relationship with him before the wedding or to follow up with him to Make sure he was on top of it, and yet, he was quick to respond any emails or texts that I have and he knew what to do in the wedding without supervision or instructions. He was at the venue early, he kept the crowds dancings, made the necessary announcements (even though I had clearly forgotten to tell him to do so) . He was amazing! Trust me, it's a safe bet having him in your party.

2017-04-19T17:33:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Tiffany H

I highly recommend Yogi Motion for your entertainment needs! We had a blast at our wedding and David kept everything running smoothly. Our guests complimented him tremendously.

2017-03-15T14:20:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind review.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 maddie b

Yogi Motion Entertainment is the best! David is a wonderful DJ who kept us dancing all night long! He was so easy to work with and very affordable! I love that he wants to provide the best service at a great price. I would highly recommend using David as your DJ. You will not be... Read More disappointed. Our guests had a blast thanks to David!!

2017-03-14T16:15:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to dj your wedding.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Danielle S

David did an amazing job at our wedding and reception. We loved him and felt he was perfect from our first sit down meeting. He was quick to respond to my many questions and even attended the rehearsal which made me feel so much better about our big day. The reception was an... Read More absolute blast and David played just the right amount of variety to keep everyone up on their feet and dancing. I have already sent referrals to other brides for his services. I would definitely recommend Yogi motion to anyone seeking a professional and fun DJ! Thanks so much again.

2017-03-14T16:14:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Kaitlyn M

I could not have asked for a better DJ! He did a wonderful job, great at timing things, and very professional. Most of all, he was kind and easy to talk to! I would recommend him to anyone!

2017-03-14T16:16:23 Response from the vendor

David "Yogi" Vowell

Yogi Motion Entertainment is a small, one DJ operation. David "Yogi" Vowell guarantees big music and great times. As an Oklahoma DJ service, I strive to help make your special day worry-free and memorable for everyone. You will get my personal attention and not have to talk or deal with anyone else. I have over 30 years experience in the music industry. From playing in bands to running sound for several bands (including a current country music star). I am very good at reading a crowd and keeping them dancing. I would love to hear what you are looking for in a DJ.