Austin's Premier Event Planning Service

Making every effort to keep your special day memorable and unique... Your Wedding, Your Way offers experienced professionals, superior customer service and a variety of packages to fit all budgets and needs.

Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

12233 Ranch Rd 620 N, Austin, TX (512) 373-8700

Wedding planning done SO SO right!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Claudia A

We really struck gold when we found Steffanie and her team at YWYW. I recommend hiring her if you are a bride who actually wants to ENJOY your wedding and not run around worrying about everything like a crazy person. She will take care of every last detail for you, no matter how... Read More small or how silly. And she will make it seem effortless, because she is really good at her job. I was hesitant to hire a wedding coordinator, because I thought my detail-oriented, planning nature would prevail and I could handle everything on my own. Well, maybe if I did not work a full-time job, had an endless number of hours in the day and gave myself a full year to plan the wedding, I could have pulled it off. But with my busy schedule, limited budget and 7 months to plan, I was being a little delusional. It did not take long for me to feel very overwhelmed with all of the details and appointments and plans. Though we only hired Stephanie for the "day-of" services, she was an excellent resource throughout the whole planning process and was invaluable throughout the whole month leading up to the wedding. She always answered my questions promptly and was happy to point me in the right direction if I was unsure of something or needed advice. Since I handled most of the vendor arrangements for the first 6 months, I barely focused on the actual "day of" and the flow of the ceremony, the whole reason for the event! A few weeks before the big day, Steffanie and Kristin sat down with future husband and me at our venue and talked through every last detail of our ceremony and reception to make sure they fully understood our vision for the day and to cross all the "t"s and dot all the "i"s so that we didn't have to worry about it. On the actual wedding weekend, Kristin and Steffanie worked like ninjas during our rehearsal and, of course, on the day of the wedding. We are probably one of the only couples in the world that didn't have a single thing go wrong at our wedding. I know, it's weird. Looking back almost five months after the wedding, I am confident that YWYW was the key ingredient that made all the difference for us. With Stephanie we found the perfect blend of professionalism with a great sense of humor and ability to make wedding planning FUN and enjoyable. Seriously, hire them without hesitation!

2011-12-29T18:47:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Claudia! Congratulations on being featured in The Knot Texas Edition Magazine! We can't stop looking at your gorgeous photos and remembering how much fun you had! Hope all is going well with you two and thank you for your review!

So happy

Reviewed on 5/24/2011 Maria K

Stefanie and her team are so great! We hired them for a day of planner. The service starts one month before the ceremony and is fantastic. She called each of my vendors, created and sent a wedding day time line, etc. She went above and beyond what we had expected. I would hire... Read More Stefanie and her team right away.

2011-12-29T18:51:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review Maria! I hope you two are enjoying the married life! I plan to take you up on that zoo offer sometime soon!!!

Great people

Reviewed on 4/06/2011 Brittany L

We only hired YWYW for the last month, to carry out all the loose ends and the day of. She jumped in head first with all of my crazy demands and ideas and all my crazy vendors and took charge. She did an excellent job of making light of issues and fixing them before I had time... Read More to freak out. They are quite a steal for the money!

2011-12-29T18:52:03 Response from the vendor

Brittany you are too sweet!!! I miss your face and hope to see you again soon! Your wedding at the McNay was GORGEOUS!!! Thank you so much for your review!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Katie U

Stefanie was great to work with. She is very organized and friendly. When I signed a contract with Stefanie for month of wedding planning services she let me know that she may not be at my wedding, that it could be another YWYW coordinator so I knew to expect that. After meeting... Read More with her and one of her associates by Google Hangout and then working with Stefanie exclusively leading up to the wedding I was a little surprised to receive an email 4 days before the wedding that a person who I had never met was going to be running my wedding. I was even more surprised to arrive to the venue and meet that person and find out that she owns her own coordinating business and was contracted out by YWYW. I was never told that my wedding was being contracted out. Because we never spoke with the coordinator that was present there were some details that were not correct but my mom was able to correct them. That being said the coordinator that was there the day of did a great job and I was very happy with her, I just would have loved to meet her before my wedding day.

2017-05-30T17:32:09 Response from the vendor

Hey Katie! Glad to hear that everything went well at your wedding! Lahoma said everything at your wedding was amazing and your mom's design vision for the day-of turned out just as beautiful as she imagined! I wanted to drop a line and apologize if... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Shannon B

Stefanie and Lindsay were on top of everything. They took care of every little detail I asked them to and made the evening come together perfectly!!! Best decision getting a planner and coordinator to take care of the little things so I did not have to worry. You need them to... Read More do your wedding!!!!

2017-05-30T17:36:22 Response from the vendor

YAYAYAYAY! Shannon, how did we JUST see this?!?! So glad your wedding was amazing! Lindsay is truly one of our gems and we're glad you see it too! We are SO happy that your wedding was amazing and that you took the time to share... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Lucy P

I would not have had the wedding of my dreams if it wasn't for Stefanie and the amazing gals at Your Wedding, Your Way. Seriously?! I felt like I struck wedding planner gold when I first met them! They are so easy to work with and are so well connected that I honestly had the... Read More BEST vendors because of them. ALL OF THEM. Whenever I would mention that I was working with Stef, every single one of them had nothing but the nicest things to say about her! That's incredible. I honestly love these girls so much. They knew what I wanted and they worked with me and my budget to ensure that my wedding was exactly what I wanted. Everything (and I mean everything) ran soo smoothly and they had everything planned out to the smallest detail. I had wedding guests already asking me for her contact info and they aren't even engaged or dating yet! YWYW is worth every penny and they will save you so much money in the end. Call them ASAP and book them. Seriously..... do it.

2017-05-30T17:37:52 Response from the vendor

Oh. My. Lucy. Have we mentioned lately that we miss you?! Helping you plan your wedding from start to finish was not only fun, but a true honor!!! Thank you for telling others about your experience and loving us as much as we love you!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/11/2016 Tim H

Stef was our lifesaver. She promptly responded to all our emails and many many questions. She was always supportive, patient, and super flexible! We couldn't have had a better wedding! To be honest, I was getting super stressed with all the logistics, but after meeting up and... Read More hashing out all the details, Stef told us that she was going to take the reigns, and now all we had to do was relax. She definitely helped us so much in getting all our vendors on the same page. Stef was unavailable for our actual wedding date, but she informed Jolene and Macy everything they needed to know for our day of. We would definitely recommend to anyone!!! Thank you Stef and everyone at YWYW!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015

We worked with your wedding your way to plan our October wedding. My fiancé and I live in Washington, D.C. but planned our wedding in Austin at a friend's house. Stephanie was great about giving us advice that I really depended on being so far away and also not really into... Read More weddings as some brides are. We were pretty laid back but keen on certain aspects like having a photo booth and welcome drinks. They found us a slow motion photo booth that was so much fun and wonderful bartenders who were really flexible for us. In general, they did a great job about pushing hard for the things that were important to us and keeping us on track for the details that were less important but still needed attention. I would definitely recommend them, especially if you consider yourself to be a bride or groom who wants to plans great party that reflects you and your partner but feel overwhelmed by the craziness that tends to accompany all things wedding.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Lindsey M

Cara and YWYW were absolutely fantastic! Worth every penny.

Invaluable Advice and Help

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Davida D

Cara at Your Wedding Your Way was an invaluable help to making our wedding day run smoothly. We contacted her about 45 days before our wedding and she hit the ground running after an hour-long meeting where we discussed everything we had planned or left unplanned. Being... Read More spreadsheet nerds, we worked very well with her using Google Docs. Cara also quickly familiarized herself with all our vendors and helped us nail down the last few details we had on our to-do list like getting insurance, planning florals, planning the alcohol order, and hiring hair & make-up. She ran our rehearsal efficiently and kept our wedding day running like clockwork, being very available for calls & texts for the whole weekend. I can't imagine how we could have done it without having her, including the packing up and venue walkthrough at the end of the night. We are so glad we hired her for the 'Loose Ends - Late Leave' package.

Personal and Friendly Service, Great Value!

Reviewed on 3/16/2015

YWYW was SO SO helpful in getting me ready for my big day! From big ticket items down to the smallest detail, Cara made sure we were prepared and our day went off without a hitch! She went above and beyond to answer all of my questions and help me find the best vendors to fit... Read More our budget. I couldn't have asked for more professional and friendly service. YWYW is also very affordable and for the kind of service you can expect to receive, you won't find a better deal!

Worth Every Penny for A Wedding Coordinator!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2014 Shira W

I hired Cara to coordinate the day of my wedding and at first I was hesitant about spending more money on my wedding. But I cannot express how much it was worth spending every penny! From the first day they took over the planning literally all of the stress that came with... Read More planning my own wedding was gone. Cara was beyond organized and on top of things and thought of details about my wedding day that I didn't even think of (and I am super creative and detail oriented!). I cannot tell you how many people came up to me the weekend of my wedding and talked about how amazing Cara and her staff were- yes that's right! Even my friends and family noticed how on top of things she was! Not to mention her hilarious and fun personality. She had my fiancee and I laughing the whole planning process and even the day of. She made the process of planning our wedding fun and exciting, not stressful. She took all of the stress out of it for us and I am confident our wedding would not have been as amazing or gone as smoothly without her. If you need a day of coordinator, do not hire anyone else!

BEST Wedding Coordinator in Austin!! Living fairy god mother!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Erica L

OUR WEDDING WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED WITHOUT STEFANIE!!! I had no idea what went into wedding coordination until this year, and I'm telling you- this is the best thing we could have ever spent our money on. Stefanie and Cara are the BEST. 5 star service, lovable, responsive,... Read More professional, confident, experienced and overall amazing. There is no crisis they can't handle, and most importantly, Stefanie helped us finalize a lot of details that we weren't sure about. She gave thoughtful suggestions without any pressure. Stefanie is all about making your wedding the BEST DAY EVER. I was so stressed out coming into the last months before our wedding. Our services started 30 days out, and Stefanie literally swooped in and took all my stress off my plate. She has every single detail written out to make sure your vision is executed perfectly. There is a diagram created for the floor plan, the table setting, the seating arrangements- you name it. She handled all of my vendors and finalized every detail with them (details like when they will arrive and leave & how much I owed them etc), and SHE EVEN PICKED UP MY MACARON WEDDING FAVORS!!! I was so stressed on sending one of my bridesmaids to pick them up, and she took the initiative to pick them up AND hand deliver my final payment to my bakery. This is the white glove service I'm talking about here. She's like a fairy god mother! During the weekend of the wedding, Cara stepped in to handle the ceremony rehearsal and she was fantastic!!! She took charge of a large room of people and got us all informed in less than 45 min. I felt 100% at ease. There was some confusion as to who should sit where since the room was tight, and she handled it so calmly and smoothly. She asked me a few questions and that was it- she had it handled! The day of the wedding was a dream. Every single detail was perfectly executed. Stefanie is just this beam of sunshine and organization. She has every diagram and spreadsheet on hand to help guide guests and bridal party members to where they need to be. My decor and vision was better than I even imagined. During the wedding, she is cool as a cucumber and will talk you through every step of the way. I am so so glad I paid extra for late night leave b/c her team was able to pack up all my things for me and I could leave the night stress free. I literally fell in love with this woman during this process and you would be silly to not hire her.

Your Wedding Your Way-Cara

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Kayla S

We were fortunate enough to have Cara for our September wedding in Austin, TX and were thoroughly impressed with her attention to detail and her fun-loving attitude. She was very easy to get along with and helped quite a bit to de-stress what is a very stressful event in itself.... Read More I wish that we had gotten a little more direction as far as things to anticipate the day of than we had gotten, especially when it comes to things like a photography list and traditions that we should be aware of but other than that, she was absolutely fantastic and made our day much less stressful! We would highly recommend her!

Cara was fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Dione C

My review is long overdue and that has no reflection on my experience with Your Wedding Your Way. Cara was my wedding coordinator. I can't say enough good things about my experience working with Cara and YWYW! I was planning my wedding from out of state, so she was invaluable.... Read More She was incredibly patient, easy to communicate with, and professional throughout the whole process. I was so happy to meet her on my wedding day. My friends and family said that they had a great time at the wedding and my husband and I did, too! The day ran smoothly with MUCH credit going to Cara and YWYW. I highly recommend Your Wedding Your Way!

Can't go wrong with YWYW!

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Craig H

Before our wedding, my husband and I were about as green as one can be for wedding planning. To complicate matters worse, I was also finishing up graduate school in another state. After reading multiple reviews online, I decided to contact YWYW for some assistance. We booked... Read More their services for the month of our wedding and could not be happier with our decision. We were able to handle most of the coordinating but it seemed that YWYW was able to take over right when it got really hectic for us. Stefanie was instrumental in helping us with finishing details, timeline and saving us money in some last-minute services as well. She was able to find a photobooth vendor about a day before our wedding for about half of the price that we would've paid normally! This service ended up being a favorite by our wedding guests. (I highly recommend booking a photobooth vendor since it helps keeps your non-dancing guests entertained.) Stefanie and her assistant also did an an incredible job with setting up our decorations on the day of, all of our decor was breathtaking. Please be assured that you cannot go wrong with with the services from YWYW, we had a seamless wedding. All of our guests were very comfortable, Stefanie did an incredible job with coordinating our wedding and organizing our vendors and guests.

YWYW made my wedding absolutely amazing

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 Kelly m

Stefanie and her team are the absolute best! I had my wedding at the LBJ Wildflower center in May and it never would have been possible without Stefanie. We had a couple of issues that she made so simple! First- we were using the same area for the ceremony and the reception.... Read More She was able to seamlessly transition the space during the cocktail hour saving us a huge amount of work. Also, the venue is not mainly a wedding venue so they had nothing on site. Stefanie did an excellent job working with our caterer, band, DJ, etc. to make sure that all the necessary pieces were exactly where they were supposed to be. We hired YWYW for the month of wedding planning and it was perfect. We found the venue and all our vendors, but she organized all of them the last month and even booked our "get-away car" for us! She thinks of everything! One more wonderful thing I will say about Stefanie is that she handled our family dynamics very well! She gave us tons of options for split family seating, who would walk who down the aisle, all that stuff. Made the tension so much less on the big day. do yourself a favor a go with Your Wedding Your Way! You wont be disappointed!

Your Wedding, Your Way

Reviewed on 7/07/2014

We were not going to have a wedding coordinator. As the wedding got closer we started feeling a little overwhelmed. We used Your Wedding, Your Way for "the day of" our daughter's wedding. It's really a month and it was definitely worth it. Stefanie and Kaylyn were so nice and... Read More easy to work with. There was so much to do that we didn't realize needed to be done until it got closer to the wedding. They took care of everything and everything went very smoothly. We could not have been happier and will recommend Your Wedding, Your Way!

Your Wedding, Your Way

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Corey P

Cara Overhoff was my wedding planner for my big day. To be honest I questioned myself if I needed a wedding planner. I had already done most of the planning when I decided to have Your Wedding, Your way help me for the last month leading up to my wedding and the day of my... Read More wedding. Cara was super friendly and gave her advice on many things such as decorations, wedding sparklers, and guest book ideas. What I was stressed out about was not knowing how everything was going to get to the venue and how it was all going to be arranged. Cara did an excellent job with all of this and made my day stress-free. Thank you so much Cara! Corey & Tad

Absolutely recommend YWYW!

Reviewed on 5/05/2014 Tressa W

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Stefanie and Cara with Your Wedding, Your Way. We booked day-of coordination with them about 6 months in advance, and in my original meeting with Stefanie she was very helpful and gave lots of ideas and suggestions we ended up... Read More using. About a month before the wedding, Stefanie let us know that due to an emergency situation, Cara would be taking over as our coordinator. The transition went very smoothly and Cara never skipped a beat in taking over and easing our concerns. My husband and I had made a couple of rookie planning mistakes throughout the process, so Cara had her hands full trying to take care of all the typical month-of wedding details in addition to trying to help us remedy our mistakes. She was an absolute lifesaver! She basically took over all communication for me with vendors and made herself available to us what felt like 24/7. Everything on our wedding day went exactly as Cara and I had discussed. My husband and I absolutely cannot imagine what we would have done without her! Even after the wedding, when we were in a bit of a tiff with a different vendor, Cara and Stefanie both went to bat for my husband and I to make sure our voices were heard and that we were satisfied. Using Your Wedding, Your Way was absolutely the best investment we made for our wedding!

Your Wedding Your Way - A World Class Wedding Planner and Dream Provider

Reviewed on 5/03/2014 Mason S

After the wedding my daughter said, "Dad, if I had an extra million dollars I would not change a thing. The wedding was perfect and exceeded my expectations and dreams." Cara Overhoff of Your Wedding Your Way made it all happen! Cara and her company are world class, fun, and... Read More great to work with!

Friendly

Reviewed on 4/28/2014 Jill J

I chose the wedding coordination services that began a month prior to my wedding. I will be honest, they were very sweet and friendly, but not exactly what I expected. In my first meeting with Stefanie, I was told she would be my wedding coordinator. I was very excited about... Read More this, as she presented herself as very professional and organized. Sadly, when I received the contract, another wedding coordinator, Cara, was assigned to my wedding. Stefanie apologized profusely for this miscommunication. This was acceptable to me after having spoken with Cara (who was on maternity leave and kind enough to take the time to speak with me). Cara was very friendly, funny, and understanding. Leading up to the wedding, she was helpful. We met a month before with the wedding site coordinator to tack down details. Things seemed to be organized. As well, within the month before Cara had me fill out her Excel spreadsheets of specific details. I am sure this kept her very organized. She was a little difficult to get ahold of on the phone though. As I have said before, Cara is very nice and friendly. It is not my intention to come across badly. However, I was a little disappointed. The circumstances as they were, Cara was unable to attend the wedding rehearsal due to another client's family circumstances. Which were more than understandable. Cara's assistant was kind, and certainly accommodating in dealing with my sometimes stubborn family. Be that as it may, I believe this limited Cara in specific details of my wedding. Cara and her assistant arrived at 4pm, for my 6pm wedding. Is that normal? Nonetheless, for my wedding my family had chosen to do some of the decor. This was represented in detail in a layout (completed in person with Cara and wedding facility a month prior). After I had my hair and makeup done, I walked over with my bridesmaids to the wedding site to get into my wedding dress. When I walked into the facility, the decor items were not where I had intended their placement (as designated on the layout). Cara told me, "Oh, I thought you had changed your mind," when I asked her about it. Ok, maybe understandable because my family had done the decor (besides flowers). Of course my wedding went off pretty seamless. And I suppose it was due to the "behind the scenes" work. I guess my frustration lies in having to "look for" Cara (and her assistant) multiple times throughout the evening. But hey, my mom says they were very helpful in taking everything down at the end of night. So, that is a plus!

Stress-free wedding? Yes, please!

Reviewed on 2/05/2014 Sarah F

I interviewed 3 different wedding coordinators before deciding that YWYW was the best fit for me. I selected their "day of" package, which was far more than just day of assistance. We met initially to discuss what my vision of the wedding was, and Stefanie was great about... Read More throwing out ideas and suggestions, as well as pointing out important things to consider that would otherwise have gone completely ignored. She also gave me lots of great suggestions on how to cut cost without losing quality. Stefanie was professional and very responsive. She went above and beyond to ensure that the vision I had for my wedding was realized, that vendors arrived on time, and if there were any hiccups the day of I certainly knew nothing about it. Wedding guests complimented me on what a great job she did, and at one point she even sent an assistant to go buy some children's Motrin for one of the kiddos that took a spill on some steps. Above and beyond! The cost of the day of coordination was well worth the expense. Her assistance afforded me more time to spend with my guests, rather than run around making sure things were getting done on schedule.

Katie Case-Wall

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Katie C

I had the great pleasure to work with Stefanie, Cara and Kaylyn for our wedding this past weekend and I can honestly say I couldn't have done it without them. Stefanie and cara were amazing during the planning process- they really made making decisions easy by providing quotes... Read More from several different vendors. Ultimately, all I had to do was pick between a couple of options for each service. I'm a full time graduate student and I cannot imagine trying to plan our wedding by myself. These gals really know what they're doing and they actually made planning FUN! Kaylyn was fantastic as the day of coordinator, so many people raved about how calm and organized she was throughout the whole day. Brides: please do yourself a favor and hire Ywyw immediately. I swear, it'll be the best money you spend!

Amazing Wedding Coordinators!

Reviewed on 10/21/2013 Nubia L

I hired Stefanie from Your Wedding Your way for the day of coordination which really she starts working with you 1 month before and I am so glad I did! I am a OCD planner and like things a certain way but I knew that on the wedding day I couldn't do everything. Stefanie was a... Read More life saver! We talked about the wedding the month before so she was up to date on everything and talked to all my vendors for me it was great! All the little details and things I hadn't thought of Stefanie made sure to go over. For our rehearsal it was short and to the point which was awesome. Then came the wedding day and I was so nervous and I forgot about everything but I knew I was in good hands with Stefanie. She was there to make sure things like the corsages and boutonnieres were put on straight, that the cheesecake arrived on time, that my candles were turned on, that my dessert table was refilled, cut my cakes, passed out my dancing props, made sure that all the vendors were doing what they were supposed to. I was just so overwhelmed and so was my family but Stefanie was always there to save the day and keep things flowing. Little things that came up Stefanie was there to help smooth it over and help me keep my head straight. She was there when I needed her but not hovering over me at all which I loved. I seriously don't know how a bride handles a wedding without a professional coordinator because it's seriously a lot to handle and you don't truly know until you have been through one. So do yourself a favor and if you have to fix your budget do it but you have to invest in a coordinator because you will be so glad you did. TRUST ME! And Your Wedding Your Way is the best! We can't thank Stefanie and her staff enough! Thank you!!! Nubia Lemons