Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Insurance, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

75 West 47th Street, New York, NY (212) 575-8875

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Katharine B

My boyfriend and I recently went to Zoland to pick my engagement ring stone and setting. One of my boyfriend's friends purchased his wife's engagement ring there 10 years ago and insisted that Zoland was the only place we should go, so we went. I am so glad we did! We worked... Read More with Fred and it was such a relaxing and fun experience. We settled on the most beautiful stone and setting that I've ever laid eyes on and I couldn't be happier. Can't wait to go back and pick our bands!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Blake C

I highly recommend NOT buying an engagement ring from Zoland Diamonds & Jewelry. My fiancé and I were fooled, thinking that we were buying a high quality stone and setting. At first, our experience was fine. However, after receiving the ring within the first 2 months the stone... Read More became loose. When they fixed it I was given the ring back with gunk under the ring where the brackets are connected. For a very expensive ring one would expect that the standards and service would be extremely high. Do yourself a favor and get the ring from someone else, because if you go with Zoland the moment after they make a sale they don't care what happens after that.

2016-12-22T11:34:24 Response from the vendor

Blake C, I'm very sorry that you did not have the experience you should have had. From your initial buying experience to the long term care of your ring, your relationship with us is very important to everyone at Zoland. I'm not sure what gave... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Blake C

2016-12-22T11:34:41 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 4/04/2016

From the moment we walked into Zoland, jeweler Fred Hulnick listened to our wishes and concerns. He helped my fiancé design a custom ring with a heirloom family stone. My fiancé said that he educated him thoroughly on all the particulars involving shape, clarity, cut, carat... Read More weight, color & certification. The result was nothing short of stunning and I have received so many compliments! Fred has remarkable attention to detail and years of experience selling the finest diamonds and advising his customers - many of whom are repeat clients, as I plan to be. Since meeting him, Fred has become a trusted friend and confidant and has shined my ring numerous times free of charge.

Reviewed on 3/31/2016

We had my engagement ring and wedding band designed and created using my Mother's heirloom jewelry. The results were better than I could imagine! We also got my fiancés wedding band, which is a unique design from Zoland. Fred and Irene were super helpful. We'll be repeat... Read More customers!

Reviewed on 3/25/2016 Nina F

My fiancé and I bought our wedding bands from Zolands. Cindy Leon took the time to help us pick the best ring for us. Superior service and quality! I would highly recommend Zolands. I am actually looking forward to buying my jewelry from them (perhaps a pair of earrings to... Read More match my engagement ring) in the future!

Reviewed on 12/11/2015

We got our wedding bands here and Yale Zoland was able to help us figure out exactly what we wanted! He was so patient with us, and helpful with our needs, he was able to make the process so easy. He has a customer for life now, since we had such a great experience!

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Alejandra G

Great service

Excellent Experience!

Reviewed on 6/19/2015 Brittany C

I went to Zoland a year ago to pick out an engagement ring for my now fiance. Working with Yale has been a great experience. He was helpful, explained all the diamonds to me and was very patient. My fiance and I went back recently to pick out wedding bands and once again we had... Read More a wonderful experience with Yale. We will definitely be back for future diamonds!

2015-06-19T14:22:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your continued trust and confidence!

Quality service from a reputable team

Reviewed on 6/19/2015

Rob and his team are true professionals who know how to treat their customers. A typical day shopping in the diamond district in NY consists of many solicitations from individuals on the street. Upon entering various vendors/shops, you are typically asked what you want and they... Read More give you a price - most businesses seem to be looking for one time deals and are not as interested in education, reputation, referrals, and repeat sales (though they may not realize this is how they come off, or perhaps they don't care). Rob and the team at Zoland make you feel welcome as soon as you step foot inside the door. They are more than willing to educate and guide with an extensive family history of knowledge and success in the fine jewelry field. Their demeanor makes you want to refer your friends/family to them. I purchased an engagement ring and they seem more than happy to touch up or re-size, if need be, most anytime in the future. If considering an upgrade to a previous purchase from Zoland's, they state that they also "refund" your purchase price from the previous ring to be used toward the next ring from them. Overall, I definitely plan to refer friends/family to Zoland's and suggest readers of this review give them a try.

2015-07-13T09:52:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! We feel it’s our duty to educate our clients and potential clients, thus empowering them to make the right decision for themselves. For us, it’s about taking the time so we can establish life-long relationships. This not only... Read Less Read More

Amazeballs!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015

One word can be used to describe this place: Amazeballs! I whole-heartedly want to thank this group for all the help they provided in choosing the diamond for my soon-to-be fiancé. They made what can be a time consuming and convoluted process quite simple, and I really... Read More appreciated the flexibility, style and approach they employed. The ring (1.1 ct, round, VVS2, J - platinum band) itself is quite beautiful, and I cannot wait to propose with it!

Five Stars!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015

Thanks to Cindy at Zoland, finding the perfect ring for my fiancee was easy. She really went above and beyond as far as customer service is concerned, and walked me through the process step by step. We're now looking forward to ordering our wedding rings from her, and will... Read More remain loyal customers in the future. Thanks again, Cindy! --Brian in NJ

Custom Design - Quality Exceeded Expectations - Delivered On Time

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 t b

I was referred to Yale and the Zoland team from a friend while looking for the perfect engagement ring. I knew almost exactly what I wanted and sent Yale a couple pictures. After a brief conversation he reassured me he could deliver a ring which I previously thought to be... Read More out of my price range by leaps and bounds. I was also on a crunch to get the ring in hand prior to my planned proposal. Zoland delivered incredible quality in the ring. It's identical to the pictures I sent. The ring was finished quickly and I received it in time for my proposal. Zoland was accommodating in every way - from creating a custom design, to a price point much better than competitors, and delivering a quality ring under a tight timeline. I've since gone back to get the wedding band for my fiancé and my own wedding band. They will be my jeweler for life going forward. I highly recommend you give Yale Zoland and his team a call.

2015-06-19T14:21:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review. The points you mention are of great importance to us at ZOLAND so it is nice when our efforts come to fruition and even nicer when they are recognized!

Great store and amazing staff!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015

I had the most amazing experience dealing with Zoland Diamonds and Jewelry personal. The store was highly recommended by my friend, who remains a loyal customer of Zoland’s for many years. When I came to pick my engagement ring, I did not know a thing about how to choose a... Read More diamond. I left the store with the most gorgeous ring and new knowledge about the color, clarity and various shapes of diamonds. Irene from Zoland Diamonds and Jewelry was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She took time to teach me about diamonds and turned me into a “smart” buyer. I am very grateful and looking forward to come back and purchase my wedding bands from Zoland.

2015-07-07T14:53:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. It is important to us to educate our customers. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon! -Irene

Amazing

Reviewed on 6/03/2015

The staff is very helpful. They aim to please. They work with you. I was extremely satisfied. I have come back over the years and will keep coming back. Irene Sushkina is amazing. She is sweet and she very attentive to what you want and delivers every time.

Great Service

Reviewed on 4/29/2015

Fred is the best, super honest and trustworthy. And with perfect taste.

2015-07-15T14:45:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a nice compliment! Honesty and trustworthiness are essential parts of the ZOLAND core values. I am glad these traits came through in your Zoland experience. – Fred

Engagement Ring

Reviewed on 4/13/2015

Robert Zoland is a professional. He made this experience fun, efficient, and delivered exactly what I wanted. I would highly recommend Zoland to anyone and I most certainly will be referring all of my friends there.

2015-07-13T09:51:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We at Zoland try to make buying an engagement ring a fun and educational experience. Furthermore, we try to fully understand our clients desires so we can deliver the right article that will become an enduring additional to your treasured jewelry. We are... Read Less Read More

Amazing Experience!

Reviewed on 4/06/2015 Hillary G

I am so thrilled with my Zoland Jewelers experience. I wanted to play a role in the process. Yale took the time to educate my fiance and I on the 4 C's of diamond shopping. I felt very well-informed when we ultimately picked out our stone and setting. I could not have asked for... Read More a more comfortable diamond shopping experience. Yale's team is knowledgable, patient and understanding. I would recommend Zoland Diamonds to anyone looking for an engagment ring.

2015-04-06T14:32:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback, educating and empowering our clients to make an informed decision is an essential part of the process for us at Zoland. It makes the experience more meaningful for all concerned.

Zolands recommended for engagement ring and wedding bands

Reviewed on 4/05/2015 Ryan M

A friend told me to consider Zolands when shopping for an engagement ring. I'm so glad I listened to him! Not only was Fred knowledgeable and easy to work with- he was very patient though out the whole process. He always took the time to answer all of my questions (even the... Read More stupid ones) and was very good at narrowing down the selections so I wasn't overwhelmed by all of the choices. In the end I got a fantastic diamond for a fair price. When it came time to select the wedding bands it was an easy choice to go back to Zolands and work with Fred. My fiance even decided to change the setting of her engagement ring and it was such an easy hassle-free process to change it out. I will highly recommend Zolands and Fred to anyone shopping for diamonds or find jewelry!

Simply the best in town

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Hideaki W

We went to Zoland Diamonds because our close friend referred us to Fred. Prior to this we had been to over 10 different jewelers ranging from walk-ins in the mall, local stores, online, etc. None of these came even close to the level of service and professional treatment we... Read More received from Fred and from Zoland Diamonds. He helped us with the perfect wedding bands (shared prong eternity band and a hammered domed band) as well as jewelry for our wedding. We will continue to go shopping at Zoland Diamonds for all of our jewelry needs and will continue to refer all of our friends and family... Simply the best

2015-07-15T14:46:56 Response from the vendor

I am very pleased that I was able to be a part of such a special moment. We always strive to find the best solutions for our clients no matter what the occasion. I am grateful that your friends thought to recommend you to ZOLAND.... Read Less Read More

Beautiful engagement ring and wedding band!

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Brigid D

My fiancee bought my ring here several months ago. I'm, very picky about my jewelry and had my fiancee and I had a very specific idea in mind. Yale Zoland was extremely accommodating, and helped him from start to finish. My ring is perfect, the most gorgeous piece of jewelry I... Read More have ever seen! A few days ago I managed to bend the ring out of shape and lost one of the stones. Zolands fixed it, free of charge, and got it back to me better than new within a few days. We just went back to pick out our bands. Again, we (thought) we knew exactly what we wanted, but they're designs we're even better than what we had picked. I'm so excited for my wedding band!

2015-04-06T10:59:02 Response from the vendor

Brigid, Thank you so much for your testimonial! Nothing gives us more pleasure than when a client's expectations are exceeded. -Yale

Great service, great diamond!

Reviewed on 3/28/2015 Noah S

I couldn't have asked for a better experience when picking out an engagement ring!

2015-04-06T10:56:40 Response from the vendor

Noah, Picking out an engagement ring can be trying. We, at Zoland, strive to make it straight forward and ejoyable. I'm glad that that was your experience. -Yale