Zorvino Vineyards

Sandown, NH

Zorvino Vineyards

Zorvino Vineyards is a family owned and operated Winery and Function Facility located on 80 beautiful acres in the middle of a New England forest. Our rustic post and beam facility, beautifully landscaped grounds and lush Vineyard offer the perfect backdrop to your special day! We top it all off with top notch food and service from our amazing chefs and wait staff!

Ballroom, Barn, Loft, Vineyard

Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

226 Main Street, Sandown, NH (603) 887-8463

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Gina G

OMG...I can’t with Zorvino’s...it is just amazing. I got married on 6/16/2017 and my, now husband, and I could not be happier! We were a bit concerned last year when Zorvino’s owners took over the wedding event business from the company that was leasing the property, but oh my... Read More did they deliver. I worked very closely with Amy, the daughter, and Beth, the new wedding manager. I’ll never forget right before my wedding I was sending Beth emails around once an hour asking questions and she was always so prompt at responding. She made me feel taken care of, calm and helped plan my night according to the crazy specifications of my family. The night couldn’t have gone smoother, and it rained! Usually rain is ‘allegedly’ a disaster, but Zorvino has such a beautiful walk down into the main hall that it is actually a treat to get married inside. The room was decked out from top to bottom, we did get the Grand Cru package(highly recommend it) and honestly couldn’t have asked for anything better. The owners made sure that we sat down and ate, had a plate of all of the appetizers we missed and didn’t take away our food too quickly. The food was sensational and the alcohol bar was amazing and extremely fair priced for our guests. We heard nothing but good reviews from our guests that the wait staff was attentive and that the food came out in around 10 minutes after the bride and groom. I was a beyond ecstatic bride, got to marry the love of my life, and was so happy to be a Zorvino’s bride. The great thing about Zorvino’s is they hold non-wedding events and my husband and I are already planning a trip there for one of their tastings. It’s not just a great spot to get married (which it isn’t just great, it’s exceptional) it’s a great spot to visit on your anniversary or anytime you want a fabulous glass of wine. Sincerely, A Happy Zorvino’s Bride (Gina Crane)

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Danielle K

Zorvinos was amazing for my wedding this past weekend!!!! Almost a year ago I was looking for a venue and was left feeling awful as my parents and I were in from out of town and couldn't find just the right place. On our last day we went here on a whim and it was perfect!... Read More Pictures don't do it justice! The people there are wonderful to work with- in particular one of the owners Amy, their wedding coordinator, Denise was just so fabulous! Specail shout out to Sandy, one of the wait staff. She made sure to not only save my new husband and I appetizers but let us know they were waiting for us at our seats and let us know when our dinner had been served to make sure we got to eat the food at the reception. Speaking of the food, it was so amazing!! I loved that they had an open house where you try all their food, speak to their prefered vendors which is how I found my florist, DJ, people for my cake and photographer. It was just so perfect! Literally, my fairytale wedding- couldn't have asked for anything better!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Sara I

I got married at Zorvino Vineyards on 10/1/17. Everything was perfect!! From start to finish - the team at Zorvinos was amazing to work with. Never happier with my decision. From the moment I stepped on the property, I knew I wanted my wedding there. The grounds are BEAUTIFUL!... Read More The reception space had the rustic interior I was looking for. I LOVED getting ready all morning in the bridal suite - so spacious! The vines made for a romantic, intimate first look. So many opportunities for photos. All our guests said it was the best wedding they've ever been to! Food was delicious and large portion sizes. Denise & Team are wonderful. Highly recommend Zorvinos for your wedding. I had my fairy tale, dream come true wedding and you could to!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Kelsey L

If I could give 10 stars, I totally would! My (now!!) husband and I knew when we toured here 2 years ago that it was the most perfect place for us to get married! One of the best things they offered was a vendor package- it gave us an option to use their preferred vendors and... Read More made the decision making so much simpler. The package included the videographer, photographer, DJ, & limo service! The cake was also included with the meals and had two amazing bakers to choose from- the vendors we met and spoke with were so nice and cared about our wants and needs. The fact that most of the vendors we had worked together many times was a plus and made everything go smoothly. Thank you to ALL the staff for your hard work and special thanks to Denise for helping us the day of the wedding, whether it was directing our families to take photos or simply asking us how we were. The day was amazing and full of love and fun. And most importantly, I got to marry my best friend! I recommended Zorvino’s- you will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Sarah P

We chose Zorvino as our venue and couldn't be happier. It was exactly what we were looking for and they were amazing to work with. The pictures around the grounds were so beautiful, and the reception was a blast!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Bonnie M

I fell in love with Zorvino Vineyards right away, the wine is delicious, the food was great, the grounds are stunning and the reception hall is so rustic and beautiful it's perfect for a wedding of any size. Overall we were very happy with how our wedding turned out. My only... Read More critique was with the coordinator that I worked with for the last couple of weeks before the big day. She seemed to run a little hot and cold resulting in a few odd moments. (and she kinda stepped on and ripped my dress a little) but for the most part she was very nice. And I thought it was odd how expensive the bridal suite was when there only is ever one wedding at a time. If I could do it all over again though I would still choose Zorvino! Everyone had a wonderful time and my vision came together perfectly. I definitely would recommend Zorvino Vineyards to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Mary G

Zorvino was absolutely amazing!!! The venue itself is so rustic and romantic. They were so accommodating and really, really nice! All of our guests said they had the best night ever! From the rehersal to the end of the wedding night, we were greeted with calming, smiling faces... Read More and it meant so much! The ceremony was about to start when a storm cloud passed through but the staff was able to run out and dry everything off within minutes and the show carried on! All of their wine is absolutely delish and I 100% recommend Zorvino to anyone who wants to have a great time! Thank you Zorvino!

2017-08-23T18:23:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, Mary! It was absolutely our pleasure! We look forward to seeing you both in the tasting room!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Mary Elizabeth K

Great

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Angelina M

I can't say enough great things about Zorvino. We got married July 22,2017 and from the moment we met Beth Hogan she made the whole process easy. The venue set everything up exactly the way I invisioned it. All my guests raved about the food and cupcakes by Chickadee. Our... Read More coordinator for the day Denise was amazing and made everything very smooth. I love Zorvino and want to thank the entire staff for there outstanding work!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Jamie G

This place is absolutely amazing! Not only is it a gorgeous place but, the staff is outstanding. From beginning to end the staff made everything run so smoothly. On the day of, the staff was right on top of everything & made sure everything went perfectly. Also the food was... Read More delicious! All of my guests said that the filet mignon was the best they're ever eaten. This place was everything I've ever dreamed of for my wedding. My only complaint is that it's over now.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Laura C

Love this venue and the staff! A++ The Zorvino Vineyards property in Sandown NH was absolutely gorgeous, so much land, very secluded, the vineyards are so pretty to look at, great areas for photos and the inside is stunning! The loft that overlooks the venue which guests can go... Read More up on is so unique from other venues, good spot for photos and we strung lights from one side to the other so over the dance floor was all lit up. It had the barn look that we had wanted, very rustic looking. Our guests couldn't stop complimenting the venue and we added bistro lighting which just highlighted the space even more making it look that much more beautiful. It was so nice too the venue has a lot of white lights around the space that look so pretty. There is outside space also which was great, the guys smoked cigars out there and it was something our guest's loved! The bridal suite upstairs is where we got ready and the space was so nice, very large, plenty of room for all of the girls and the makeup artists and hair stylists to set up. It was convenient to have that space during the reception too. The Zorvino chef is amazing! All of our guests loved the food and my husband got a piece of prime rib that he is still raving over. The bakery they have a relationship, Chickadee Hill cakes used to work out of Zorvino and now owns her own bakery close by. The cake was amazing and looked gorgeous, so happy I went with Zorvino's recommendation. Overall - we love Zorvino Vineyards and there staff, such amazing people! They are now running the event's again which is great. I highly recommend Zorvino Vineyards for all the reason's listed above. We'll go back to visit for wine tastings and they'll soon be offering tapas in the wine cellar!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Kellie O

There is truly no wedding venue like Zorvino Vineyards. To start, their team makes everything PERFECT! Sally, Amanda, Jamie and Allison were sent from Heaven to make sure you have the day of your dreams. Amanda made the entire planning process super easy and organized (a MUST... Read More when you're a stressed out bride) and Jamie and Allison took great care of myself and my husband the day of - Allison was top notch at making sure my veil was in prime condition and not dragging on the ground outside. Zorvino goes above and beyond to make sure your wedding is specatular - from start to finish. Our guests are still reaching out to us saying our wedding was the best they've ever been to and we certainly attribute a lot of that to our wonderful venue. One of the biggest things we were complimented on was the food! The prime rib is out of this world and the assiago chicken is remarkable. I would recommend Zorvino Vineyards to any bride looking for a picture perfect day.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Sarah E

Zorvino was such an amazing place for our wedding reception last month. The planning was made so easy by the great team there and there easy to plan packages. We were allowed to customize things to how we wanted to make the day to exactly how we wanted it. The planning process... Read More with them was a breeze! The day of the wedding was so magical- everything went so smooth! They were so great to us, even going as far to help get out a bee that had flown into the many layers of my dress! They even moved a table during cocktail hour to meet family member's needs! I can't say enough great things about the staff here- they were so attentive, kind and helpful- they boxed up cake and chicken fingers for us since they knew we missed out on them during the reception! In addition to a wonderful staff and stress free planning process the grounds and venue are so beautiful! Everything is clean and beautifully maintained! It was gorgeous! The food was amazing! Everything from the stationary appetizers to passed to plated dinner. All of our guests are talking about how good the food was- which is great that everyone enjoyed their food! I would definitely recommend Zorvino Vineyards to any couple! We loved it and are so happy with everything!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Rick S

Absolutely Phenomenal! Amanda and Leslie were so helpful through the entire process. The venue was absolutely gorgeous and was perfect for our 80 person wedding. The vineyard outside helped create beautiful outdoor pictures and inside is the best of rustic chic while still being... Read More elegant and sophisticated. Could not have chosen a more perfect lace to marry my love! Plus their wine is delicious! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Lauren G

highly reccommend. everything was perfect.

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Lauren S

Amanda, rue, sallie, jaime, and allison and all the servers and staff at zorvino! I dont think words could ever express the amount of appreciation and happiness we feel after our wedding on 6-11-16, we are STILL comming down from all the excitement. I am SO happy we picked your... Read More venue over 2 years ago! I knew then from all the reviews how dedicated you all were but ive never felt more comforted and supported during the planning and all the way to the day of! Rue, i appreciate you making a welled eyed girls dream come true to get married under that gazebo despite some raindrops (which i keep hearing is good luck) everything was perfect in everyway. Huge applause to the cooks and servers as well, my guests cannot stop talking about the amazing chicken and melt in your mouth prime rib!!!! Jamie and allison you were wonderful as the day of coordinators and made sure everything stayed on track and that we were always treated as king and queen! You guys are all amazing, thanks again zorvino for making our wedding day ellegant, exciting, and so memorable. Sincerely, mr and mrs barry ❤️

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Susanna S

If I could give more than 5 stars I WOULD! I couldn't be anymore happy with how seamless our wedding was and the excellent service at Zorvinos. We begin our process there working with Amanda as our planner who was great. She answered all of our questions and was always very... Read More excited to work with us. Rue was there to hold our 6 month meeting and was great at offering ideas and giving our parents loads of information. The food tasting was so much fun as well. However, our big day was when I realized how great everything actually was. Besides the fact that the venue is gorgeous on it's own; the staff was amazing. The staff was helpful, attentive, and catered to everyone's needs promptly and happily. The food was delicious and that says a lot coming from me... I never enjoy wedding food and usually don't eat at weddings. I ended up ordering chicken fingers and fries for myself (delicious) but the guests had the stuffed chicken and the prime rib. Our guests could not stop raving about the food, especially the prime rib. At the end of the night the staff had everything packed up and on the bus before I even made it out the front door. I am very impressed with everything and wish I could do it all again!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016

If you're looking for "rustic elegance" then Vineyard Events at Zorvino Vineyards is the perfect choice for your wedding reception. The ambiance, grounds, personnel are all top-shelf. From the planning stages through the follow-up after the wedding, everything was perfect. At... Read More how many wedding receptions does the cuisine rate five stars? It did at our daughter's wedding. The chicken cordon bleu was mouthwatering. The NY sirloin could be cut with a butter knife, and although I didn't taste it, our guests who chose the vegetarian option were head over heels delighted. You will be very pleased with the attentive service and exceptional quality with your wedding reception at Zorvino Vineyards.

Reviewed on 12/09/2015

Zorvino's was simply amazing. Our ceremony was at our church in Haverhill, MA but we fell in love with Zorvino's the second we saw it. The day of the wedding I had a bug, they catered to me like I was a princess. they made me a special gingerale with some spice to relax my... Read More stomach and all night made sure I was okay. Amazing, beautiful, and awesome. Me guests loved it, the food was great and their package deals helped save us money. Hoping to have another event there someday!!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Elizabeth S

Zorvino Vineyards is a fabulous wedding venue. The food was amazing and the staff was very attentive. I would absolutely recommend them.

Outstanding!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Kassie T

Rue, Sally, and Amanda were amazing from the beginning of the planning process though to the end of the reception! They were flexible in their scheduling and was always ready to help us. We found out a week before our wedding that the weather had changed to a possible... Read More hurricane and we needed to come up with a Rain Plan for our photos (which were supposed to be outside). They were extremely accommodating and quickly came up with a plan to do the photos in Zorvino's venue and arranged for us to use the bridal suite even though that was not originally planned for. Emails were always answered quickly and clearly. The food was amazing, we got comments on how wonderful all the food choices were. The reception area was beautifully decorated and is laid out perfectly. Everyone could see the dance floor from their seats or from the balcony. On a more personal note Rue, Sally, and Amanda were wonderful and friendly. They hung out and mingled with the guests, making everyone feel like they received special attention (especially our mothers and fathers). We had many servers checking on us through out the night, making sure we were eating, drinking, feeling ok. They always made sure we got to drink our signature drink or got to try the food we picked out. They found a way to make everything work. My dress broke shortly into the reception and Sally came up with pins and pinned up my dress so I could still go out and enjoy the dancing! My husband had caught a cold the night before and wasn't feeling great though the reception so they continually checked on him, making him hot tea and bringing him lots of water to help. Even though they do weddings every weekend they really made us feel like we were the only one and that we were the most important thing on their mind! I highly recommend them for weddings or any special event! (And their wine is wonderful)

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Crystal M

After my husband and I were informed that our original wedding venue was closing, we were devastated until we found Zorvino's. From the beginning, they impressed us with their overwhelming desire to accommodate our misfortune. Planning our wedding from upstate NY, we could not... Read More have asked for better communication and support from Amanda who quickly responded to all of our questions. She was always there for us leading up to our wedding when Rue and Sally took over as the event coordinators. On our big day, we were blown away by the beauty of the grounds including the vibrant flowers and breathtaking landscaping (the smoke bush was our favorite!). The rustic charm and romantic feel of the reception hall was flawless and provided a welcoming atmosphere unlike any other wedding we had ever been to. The food was AMAZING and when we say that we mean at the same level as many high end restaurants. The ENTIRE staff was friendly, attentive, and professional constantly making sure that the entire bridal party and our guests were well fed and had a drink in hand. Not only did my husband and I have our own waiter, Rue and Jared approached us throughout the night to attend to our needs as well. Staff even helped us pick up everything at the end of the night without hesitation. Overall, our wedding really was PERFECT and we owe all of the gratitude in the world to the people at Zorvino's who focused on "us." In fact, many of our guests indicated that our wedding was the best wedding they had ever attended. We would highly recommend Zorvino's to any couple!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Annie S

Our wedding reception at Zorvino Vineyards was more beautiful, fun, and stress-free than we could have ever imagined! The event coordinators and staff were helpful, enthusiastic, and accommodating throughout the whole process, and made sure everything was perfect the day of the... Read More wedding. The staff at Zorvino also communicated well with our vendors and made sure all the pieces of our planning came together. Our wedding day was unseasonably cold for June and rainy, but inside Zorvino's reception hall it was warm, bright, and lovely. We were able to take our first look and wedding party pictures inside, and I forgot all about the bad weather! I'm so thankful we had a venue that is not only beautiful outside, but also inside! I would highly recommend Zorvino Vineyards. The facility and grounds are beautiful, the food is excellent, and they know how to make your day as smooth and stress-free as possible.

Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Stacey G

From the moment my husband and I saw Zorvino, we knew that was the place where we wanted our wedding to be. We were married there on July 17th and couldn't have been happier with our choice. The staff was extremely helpful throughout the whole year of planning and on our... Read More wedding day. A staff person constantly checked in with us and our parents to make sure we had everything we needed. We received numerous compliments from our guests on the gorgeous grounds at Zorvino (where we had our ceremony and pictures), the beautiful rustic look of the reception hall, the delicious food and the attentiveness of the staff. It was a perfect day and we couldn't recommend Zorvino enough for a wedding or any event!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Brittany W

Where to begin! I cannot say THANK YOU enough to the ENTIRE staff at Zorvinos! My husband and I planned our whole wedding from Ohio and the whole staff (special shout out to Amanda) made it so so easy! They responded quickly to my millions of emails and phone calls. The vendor... Read More package and the venue itself made picking and coordinating all the different services a breeze! The day of was PERFECT as well. Rue, Sarah, Sally, Amanda, and the whole staff were all incredible! They were all incredibly attentive and tuned in to EVERY TINY detail so that we could just relax and enjoy! There were so professional and I felt like they really cared about our wedding and wanted it to go off without a hitch - which it did! Everyone was amazed at what a well oiled and invested machine they were. Everyone LOVED the food and the special additions they offered (chocolate dipping station, sliders, etc). I would 100% recommend Zorvinos to any couple looking for a rustic, romantic venue with outstanding service. I can't think of enough positive adjectives to describe our experience! They were a huge part of making our wedding the PERFECT celebration of our dreams!