Zukas Hilltop Barn

Spencer, MA

Book Your Wedding with Zukas Hilltop Barn

A BALLROOM IN SPENCER, MA

Tented patio. The patio is covered with a 40-foot-by-100-foot tension tent with a capacity of 250 guests for outdoor receptions in the shade. The tent is lit with beautiful white mini lights on the ceiling and includes a dance floor with a beautifully contrasting black-and-white pattern. With cut-out windows, guests can admire the stunning landscape while they dine and dance.

Banquet room. The banquet room provides room for up to 150 reception guests and is perfect for winter and early spring weddings. The banquet room offers an oak bar and red maple floors for a warm and charming ambiance, while the double-sided fieldstone fireplace in the center of the room keeps the guests warm and adds to the sophisticated appeal of the room.

Gazebo. Offering breathtaking views of the gardens and hilly landscape, the outdoor gazebo is a picturesque place for a wedding ceremony.

Since the Zukas Hilltop Barn is chef owned and operated, to-be-weds can expect delectable dishes prepared by a chef who is eager to please. All catering is provided by the venue, with a variety of menu options to choose from. The dishes are made with only fresh ingredients—some of them grown right on the grounds.

A wedding coordinator is provided to help the couple plan the occasion and is available during the day of the event. Bartender service is included with rentals to keep the guests hydrated and happy. The Zukas Hilltop Barn offers wine service, open bar and cash bar options.

A minimum of 75 guests is required to book a wedding at the Zukas Hilltop Barn. The outdoor tent is outfitted with black padded chiavari chairs, and the banquet room has solid oak chairs. Decorative chair treatments, centerpieces and other decorations are available for rental.

Aside from the luxuriant landscape, there are a number of extra perks that make a wedding at Zukas Hilltop Barn even more memorable. Some of the special features that make the venue more comfortable and elegant are:

• Rental of the outdoor tent includes side covers and heating to keep guests warm in chilly weather
  • Bridal suite is available for rent for the bridal party to prepare in before the event and the bride and groom to spend the wedding night in
  • The venue only hosts one event per day, ensuring premium service for couples on the day of the event
  • On-site spa offers hair, makeup, nails services and more for the bride, bridal party and attendants for an additional fee
  • Environmentally conscious venue conserves, reduces, reuses and recycles

Zukas Hilltop Barn

Zukas Hilltop Barn is Chef owned and operated, we can assist you with every detail in planning your wedding. We offer personalized service. Experienced Professional Staff. On-site Day Spa. And, we book just one event per day to ensure your wedding dreams come true!

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Barn, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

89 Smithville Road, Spencer, MA (508) 885-5320

Rustic Indoor Wedding

Reviewed on 4/29/2014 Caitlyn C

After living in Spencer for 3 years, there was no other place I wanted to have my reception than Zukas! I knew from photos that it was BEAUTIFUL, but it well exceeded our expectations with price, food, service, and communication! Alison was FABULOUS! She made herself available... Read More and answered any questions we had immediately! (sometimes I wondered if she ever slept!) I had many DIY centerpieces and decor and she set them up even better than I envisioned. Our guests raved about the food, and it was really awesome to have a vegan/gluten free options on the menu. Zukas is most known for it's outdoor tent receptions, but the indoor venue is an absolute gem, and I highly recommend an off season wedding at Zukas for anyone on a tight budget!

Wonderful Venue

Reviewed on 4/19/2014 Jennifer

What a wonderful experience! Alyson was extremely helpful, and quickly answered the many questions we had. Everything was set up beautifully and the food was wonderful! Many of our guests commented on our choice of venue and it's beauty. Some of my bridesmaid and I spent the... Read More night before in the bridal suite. It made prepping for the big day very easy. Thank you so much for everything.

Would recommend over and over again!

Reviewed on 3/24/2014 Cassandra P

I cannot say enough about Zukas Hilltop Barn and about Alyson Russo, the Zukas events coordinator! We visited many venues and chose Zukas not only for its obvious beauty, but also because we immediately felt at ease with Alyson's professionalism, friendliness, and her... Read More willingness to work with us. She was remarkable, from start to finish - promptly responding to all of my emails, and addressing any concerns and questions I had throughout the planning process quickly and accurately. Zukas requests that you drop off all of your decorations, favors, etc. a few days before the wedding date, and then they set it up for you. I was a bit weary about this because we had some complicated centerpieces that I even struggled with arranging when I was trying it out at home. However, when I arrived on the day of our wedding, the place looked even more beautiful than I had imagined it! When we were taking pictures outside (in the freezing cold - we got married on December 7th), Alyson made sure to quickly bring us some of the hors d'oeuvres (especially the hot ones!) and also brought us some hot cider and more hors d'oeuvres to help us thaw out while we were in the bridal suite after the pictures. She was incredibly attentive and detail-oriented, and fun and easy to work with (which is a combination that you don't always see in the wedding world). We got so many compliments on our gorgeous venue, and people are still talking about how good the food was (our food choices were the stuffed chicken breast, filet mignon, or butternut squash ravioli) and how professional and courteous the staff was. If I had to plan my wedding 100 times over again (not that I would ever want to!), I would choose Zukas every time!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Lucy H

10/29/17. My husband and I just had our wedding here and it was absolutely amazing! TONS of our guests complemented on everything to do with Zukas from the food, location, wait staff, and the lovely Alyson! She was so helpful with answering all of our questions in a timely... Read More manner. We loved every second of planning our wedding at Zukas. Even though it rained on our day it was an unforgettable time and I 100% highly recommend this to anyone looking to host a special event at this location! Thank you so much Alyson for everything you do!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Kaitlin B

We recently had our wedding at Zuka’s Hilltop Barn and could not have been more pleased with our choice. We felt that what we got for what we paid for far exceeded our expectations. We had both our ceremony & reception onsite indoors. Alyson, the coordinator, is truly... Read More exceptional. She was incredibly quick to respond to our dozens of questions from the day we booked through our wedding. She was calm, polished, organized, and always had a smile on her face. Actually, to say that she is organized is an understatement! You’ll have to work with her to see what I mean :) We felt that all of our questions were as important to them as they were to us, and had no worries or stress on our wedding day because of how caring she was. My husband and I found ourselves wrapped up in the whirlwind of the evening and somehow didn’t eat more than the bite of cake we fed each other. To our surprise and delight, not only did the staff pack up the top tier of our cake, but they also boxed up a slice for each of us to enjoy later. All of the food was delicious! The portions were the biggest I’ve ever had at a wedding, and our family and friends raved about the quality of it to us. The venue itself and grounds are so beautiful and well taken care of. My maid-of-honor and I stayed in the Bridal Suite the night before our wedding. We were so comfortable. It provided a lot of peace of mind to have everyone come to us and we did not have to leave to go anywhere. We utilized the Spa for both hair and makeup. Kristen and her team were so fun and friendly and did an amazing job with hair and makeup. The team at Zuka’s were truly a pleasure to work with. They really made our day what we wanted it to be. It felt and appeared completely effortless and stress-free. I wouldn’t have changed a thing, and 100% recommend this venue to any couple-to-be! I’d love to tell you more, but if you do pick Zuka’s, I want you to be as happy as I was for all the little wonderful surprises throughout the day!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Sarah M

Venue of our dreams does not even come close to describing Zukas Hilltop Barn. From the moment we took our first tour, we knew this is where we wanted to have our wedding-- and it was well worth the nearly 2 year (Booked in 12/15 for 10/17) wait for a beautiful October Saturday.... Read More Alyson will answer any question- no matter how minor, silly, stupid, or how many times you've already asked the same thing. We heard rave reviews about the food before our wedding and received nothing short of the same reaction from our own guests. We requested a carrot cake (sans raisins and nuts) to keep in line with our fall-ish theme and they came through with a delicious and beautiful cake. Alyson arranged for us to have specific signature drinks and was even going to secure a favorite hard cider of ours that is brewed in NY. She allowed us to come and walk the grounds on multiple occasions to check it out and get a feel for exactly what we wanted. We requested the Butternut Squash Ravioli as our vegetarian option due to the multitude of fabulous reviews and they agreed to make it even though it technically isn't this years option. I could literally go on forever- the grounds are magnificent- the tent lights up beautifully- the food is amazing- the service is impeccable. Do yourself a favor and book Zukas for your wedding, I can guarantee that you will feel relieved knowing that your day is in the best hands possible and that they will do everything in their power to make it the wedding of your dreams. Bravo Alyson and the Zukas team, thanks so much for all that you did you make our day exactly what we imagined and more. We wish we could go back and do it over and over and over again.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Abbie G

We can’t even begin to express how happy we are with the Zukas staff. We held our wedding there in early October, and attribute how smoothly everything went to Alyson and her team. We didn’t have to deal with any of the nitty-gritty detail at all--everything just chugged... Read More smoothly along. The food and drinks were absolutely fantastic (we’re still getting complements from stunned guests who were wowed by the cuisine), and the venue was gorgeous as always, even though it rained. The transition of plans from outdoor to indoor was seamless, and everything went off without a hitch. We spent at least the first half of our honeymoon congratulating ourselves for throwing the perfect wedding, but really so much of that credit goes to the Zukas team for their flawless choreography and beautiful setting. Also, but really, the food was incredible. During the planning stages, the Alyson was always quick to respond to questions, and as a policy they are very up-front about any costs associated with their facilities--there were no surprises or hidden charges (this was not the norm at most other places we visited, so it was a very welcome change). We rented the bridal suite as well so we could finish getting ready there and then spent the night on-sight. The suite was the perfect end to a perfect day :D Their recommended vendors are all fantastic as well--the process of choosing our wedding adventure was very smooth and stress-free thanks to them!! We did a Monday evening wedding in early october with the help of Scott Metzger as photographer and All That Entertainment (Zeke) as DJ. Makeup and bridal hair by Chateau Cheveux (west boyleston), and bridesmaids hair by the Zukas Spa team.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Michelle B

Couldn't have made a better choice. I have no words for how stunning the venue is and how many compliments we've received that Zukas was the most beautiful wedding venue our guests have ever been to. They have it all; an on site suite to get ready in, a gorgeous outdoor ceremony... Read More area and an equally gorgeous area for the reception and areas to take photos in. Our guests were in LOVE with our venue and so were we. We have had a chance to see all our photos and our pictures came out so amazing due to all the beauty that surrounded us. Alyson was such a pleasure to work with; was so receptive and helpful every step of the way! Zukas Hilltop Barn is GORGEOUS; you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Meghan F

Zukas had everything my wife and I wanted for our big day. They do the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all on site (so nice having everything in one location). They do in house catering which includes the wedding cake and alcohol and their food packages include tax and... Read More gratuity, which is incredibly convenient when it comes to calculating costs. They also have a la carte options as well. The cake itself was quite simple, but it was super delicious and we were able to dress it up real nice with some flowers from our florist and a nice topper. The venue itself was beautiful. We had an outdoor ceremony and a tented reception at the end of July and everything was so lush and green and their gardens were beautiful. The value for everything is amazing - we paid a total of around $12,000 for everything: site rental, tent rental, catering and open bar for ~100 guests, bridal suite, etc. They also only do one wedding a day, which was a big thing for us. Their coordinator, Alyson, is the best. We had some pretty response vendors overall, but Alyson was the most responsive by far. We would send her an email with some questions and more often than not, we'd have a reply within 10 minutes! She was so helpful and so nice and just all around wonderful! All of the Zukas staff was fantastic for that matter! Our reception ended at 10PM, but we had a few stragglers (ourselves included) that were hanging around for a little bit after and they weren't trying to rush us or herd us out the door. They were so patient and even gave us a little breakfast basket to enjoy in the morning! One last thing: if there are any guests that cancel on you at the last minute, Zukas will donate any unused food to the local food pantry, which we thought was really awesome!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Meghan W

We recently had our wedding at Zukas and everything was perfect from the time we booked until the end of our wedding night! The grounds are absolutely beautiful, all of the food is delicious, the staff is wonderful, and Alyson is by far the nicest person and most prepared... Read More coordinator. She responds within minutes to emails and was there every step of the way! Our wedding was an absolute dream in every way! Thank you so very much!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Stacey B

I just got married this past Sunday. My husband and I have nothing but good to say about Zukas Hilltop Barn. Alyson is so amazing. She responds to emails quickly and is very flexible, organized and nice. We were able to customize our meal package and had all kinds of lawn games.... Read More The food is delicious, I had several guests tell me they had the best steak in their life on our wedding night. The landscaping/scenery is beautiful, the staff was SO NICE and everything went so smoothly. If you are thinking about having your wedding here, just do it. You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Kathleen B

Amazing venue in every way- fantastic staff and beautiful grounds. The tent was magical at night! Wouldn't have changed a thing! So grateful that we could spend our special day at Zuka's!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Kathleen L

The grounds at zukas are breathtaking. It's easily one of the most beautiful, romantic places to get married. The staff was so professional and helpful on our wedding day, and Alyson, their wedding coordinator, was so great to work with. She was there every step of the way,... Read More answering all questions, big and small. We have received so many compliments on the venue, food, etc. Close friends are now meeting with Alyson as they potentially want to get married there now after coming to our wedding. I hope they do so I can go back!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Stephanie R

Alyson and the team at Zukas are absolutely amazing! She was extremely helpful from the krill planning stages up to our wedding day! The venue is beautiful, the food is amazing, and the staff are incredible! We went through all of Zukas' preferred vendors and were not... Read More disappointed!! We had a blast, absolutely recommend Zukas for your wedding!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Nicole L

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at Zukas Hilltop Barn back in May. I truly cannot say enough good things about this venue and their staff/service. Alyson, the onsite wedding coordinator, was incredible throughout the entire process and was always very responsive... Read More whenever I had any questions. She also made sure everything ran smoothly on the big day. We had our ceremony outside in front of the gazebo and our reception was inside the tent - everything was perfect and beautiful. We chose the Mahogany package for our wedding and I would highly recommend it. I would say it's definitely the best value for what you're getting. It came with an ice sculpture, which was such a nice touch. For dessert, with the cake, they had a chocolate fondue fountain with an expansive display of fruits and other things to dip in the chocolate. They go above and beyond and it really does show. The grounds are stunning and there are so many beautiful places to take photos. Also, the bridal suite is a great place to get ready with your girls its a good size and would be a nice place to spend your first night as Mr. and Mrs. I highly recommend Zukas as a wedding venue - I wish I could relive my wedding day over and over, it was truly the best day of my life!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Denise G

Our wedding experience at the Zukas Hilltop Barn was absolutely perfect. We were sold from our first visit; the breathtaking private grounds, exceptional menu, and the wedding coordinator Alyson Russo. Alyson was so wonderful to work with- she was prompt to respond to any and... Read More all questions no matter how small and was beyond attentive on our wedding day. We also utilized the bridal suite and spa for hair and make-up which was so convenient. Kristin and the rest of the girls were great to work with, accommodating our large group. My make-up and hair looked great, as did our Mom’s and bridesmaids. On our wedding day the venue and grounds were immaculate. We had our ceremony outside on the grounds to make the most of the beautiful scene. We also used their tent, which is very large, comfortable, heated and gorgeous Alyson and the staff took great care in setting up the decorations I had brought a few days prior at our rehearsal. During our photos, before and after the ceremony, Alyson was right there checking-in on us and keeping us on track. She even jumped in and helped out at our photo booth! All of the food was incredible! My husband and I were so excited that the staff had kindly placed our meals and wedding cake in to-go’s when greeting our guests took longer than expected. They have an exceptional service staff. It’s hard to highlight all of the things we loved about Zukas, but hearing from our guests that it was the best wedding ever further highlighted that we made an amazing choice. If you’re considering them, go see the property and speak with Alyson. Use their preferred vendors too!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Danielle D

I still am having a hard time explaining just how great my whole wedding experience was because of Zukas. The night was simply perfect. The entire staff is kind and happy to be part of your day. The food is amazing. And you can't beat the overall beauty inside and out of the... Read More venue itself. Alyson is wonderful and makes you feel calm throughout all the planning steps. I would recommend Zukas time and time again!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Stephanie K

Zukas is absolutely beautiful, and in spring/summer the entire venue is blossoming in flowers and greenery, adding additional beauty to your big day. But most importantly, the staff is fantastic throughout the entire process. The coordinator, Alyson, was incredibly helpful to us... Read More and gave a lot of direction, which was great because we planned the whole thing ourselves and used a friend as our JOP instead of someone with experience. I didn't have to worry about a single thing the whole night, and everything went off without a hitch, which I attribute to Alyson's work as the coordinator. The service staff was also very friendly and seemed genuinely happy to be there, which makes a big difference in terms of guest experience.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Samantha P

From the time we booked the date to the time we checked out of the bridal suite the morning after the wedding was absolute perfection. I don't say that lightly either since I am not easily impressed. Alyson is amazing and her calm, cool and professional manner make everything... Read More run smoothly. Our day was absolutely perfect, the food was out of this world. Pasta was al'dente, veggies so fresh and crisp! The grounds were immaculate and service was impeccable. When you read all these reviews of people raving about Zukas - they are entirely true and from the heart. I wish every bride and groom could be so lucky to get married here. Thank you Zukas for making our day absolutely everything we wanted and more. xoxo Sam and Kyle Perreault

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Kristen S

My husband and I recently got married at Zukas Hilltop Barn. We honestly could not have chosen a better venue to celebrate our fairytale day. From beginning to end, everything was perfect. Leading up to the wedding, Alyson was extremely prompt with answering any e-mails we sent... Read More to her and was always able to answer any questions we had. She was very flexible if my husband or I wanted to make any changes to decisions we made. The day of the wedding, my bridesmaids and I got ready at the Spa in the same building as the Bridal Suite (which is located right at the venue!). It was a wonderful experience and all of my bridesmaids and I were very happy with our hair and make-up. Kristen was very flexible and had to deal with many different lengths and styles of hair and everyone's hair looked beautiful! Jen wanted to please and would make any changes needed throughout the make-up process. She was tremendous! Also, as the bride, it was so calming to be at the venue getting ready, verse a hotel. It was stress free! Alyson did a wonderful job keeping all of us on schedule (we had a very large bridal party!). She made sure everyone was where they needed to be throughout the day. My husband and I did a "first look" and Alyson kept coming out to check if we needed anything, from food to drinks! Also, while I was waiting for the ceremony to begin, she brought a cheese and cracker spread and water for the bridesmaids and I to snack on. The rest of the night went perfectly! Everyone enjoyed the food (prime rib and stuffed sole). People cannot stop talking about how beautiful the venue is and how perfect our day was! I would highly recommend Zukas!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

We loved having our wedding at Zukas Hilltop Barn and would highly recommend this as a venue. From the beginning, Allyson was amazing to work with. She was super fast in answering all of my questions through email. As a venue, Zukas was absolutely beautiful, providing us the... Read More perfect blend of elegance and class without feeling stuffy like estate venues or like a boxy hotel ballroom. The view from the hilltop is phenomenal and provided an amazing backdrop. This venue provided the best option in case of rain, of all the venues I considered, though we didn’t use it. We appreciated the Bridal Suite, using it as a great place the hang out after the party with our out-of-town guests and to collapse in exhaustion after a great day! We also used the Zukas Salon for hair and make-up and would recommend those services as well. It was so relaxing and convenient to get ready on site and have everything we needed right there. Kristin was great to work with in scheduling the trial appointment and providing advice on hair accessories. They were so accommodating to work with our early start time (6:30am!) As a catering service, Zukas Hilltop Barn was outstanding. The food was affordable and was absolutely delicious. The wait-staff was incredibly efficient and served our guests quickly. They also provided the best ice cream bar for our June wedding, with tons of do it yourself toppings. Everyone loved it! The bar had incredible drinks, which our guests were raving about. As a package, everything about Zukas was efficient and well-done. I felt so at ease, knowing that any little detail I had forgotten would be smoothed over by Alyson. I chose a non-vegan vegetarian dish, but they made a vegan dish for my guest without my needing to ask. They put out their own crystal bowl to hold favor bags. Everything was so stream-lined and they were so accommodating. We chose to work with many of the preferred vendors and I knew that each vendor knew Zukas so well that I didn’t have to worry about cross-communicating between them because they knew each other so well! Our guests repeatable came up to us, and still do months later, telling us it was the BEST wedding they had ever been to. It would not have been possible without the amazing team at Zukas Hilltop Barn. Thank you Allyson and Lynn and everyone for such a wonderful, fabulous day. It could not have been more perfect.

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Elyse

My husband and I were married at Zukas on 6/17/16. Zukas is truly an incredible venue with the amazing grounds, awesome views, and delicious food. We had so many compliments on the beautiful tent, the food, and the cake! Alyson was so helpful in organizing our day and was alway... Read More so prompt with her responses to my questions. We are so happy we chose Zukas for our day, we wouldn't have changed a thing!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Jennifer C

I cannot say enough good things about Zukas Hilltop Barn. We had our wedding here in April and couldn’t have picked a more perfect venue. We actually almost missed out on this venue thinking it was more expensive than it actually was, but thanks to a friend, we went back and... Read More looked at it again and to our surprise, it was well within budget. It is almost shocking how affordable Zukas is for the quality of everything you get. They don’t try to sneak in any extra fees and are up front with you on the cost of everything. For everything you get, they are very affordable. Alyson is the wedding coordinator there and she was so easy to work with. I actually don’t even know if she ever slept, because no matter when you sent her an email, she almost always responded back within 5 minutes. We never had to worry about anything because Alyson was always there with an answer to everything. She was incredibly attentive and helpful and was always so welcoming! Two days before our wedding, we met with Alyson to bring her our wedding decorations and explain to her our vision and the day of the wedding she delivered. Everything we had brought in was set up exactly how we had imagined it. We rented out the bridal suite and she stopped over a few times throughout the day to make sure we had everything we needed and to bring over refreshments. She remained there throughout the remainder of the day until our ceremony was over and photos began. Their grounds are immaculate and we couldn’t have asked for a more perfect backdrop for our photos! She was so attentive to everyone’s needs and we cannot thank her enough! A lot of brides and grooms do not get a chance to eat during their reception, but we made it a point to be able to sit down and eat and we are happy we did. The food was probably one of the best meals we ever had. We had three meal options (chicken, prime rib, and butternut squash ravioli) and we still have friends and family telling us how great the food was…. not to mention the cake! The cake was unbelievably tasty and we are happy we went with Zukas to make the cake! The reception staff were also great – everyone that works at Zukas was friendly and attentive and thanks to all of them, we were able to relax and actually enjoy our wedding! I wish we could relive our wedding at Zukas a hundred times over – we highly recommend them!

The Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 1/19/2016 Matt F

This venue was fantastic. The grounds are picturesque, the tent is beautiful, the waitstaff are friendly and attentive, and the food is great. Alyson, the events coordinator at the venue, was incredible. She was professional, strait forward and prompt with answering all phone... Read More calls and emails (the same day). I don't know how she gives that much attention to all couples during wedding season! We had the greatest time. Many of our guests have told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to.

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Melissa C

My wife and I are still recovering from all of the fun we had at our wedding at Zukas Hilltop Barn last weekend! Not only did we think that Zukas was without a doubt the most perfect (and picturesque!) venue for our wedding, the staff from start to finish was truly what... Read More made our wedding amazing. Our venue coordinator, Alyson Russo, answered every question without delay (of which there were far more than I care to admit!), kept in contact with us from our very first meeting, and I know that she and her staff are a large part of the reason my new wife and I were able to stay stress-free (well, within reason :) ) during our planning process. We even had a moment to steal away from everyone for some pictures by the fire pit. The venue looked absolutely beautiful and we cannot thank Zukas enough for the seemingly effortless set up and break down of our event. The Bridal Suite was gorgeous and so accommodating and I cannot gush enough about the property grounds and the reception space. I also wanted to highlight one of their servers - I have been kicking myself for not getting her name. At every point of the night that I ran into her (which was surprisingly often!), she went out of her way to make sure that we had everything we needed and that most importantly, ensuring that we were taking time to truly enjoy our wedding. She always met me with a smile and seemed just as excited as we were to be there. It is gestures like hers that I know I will still remember 50 years from now. The food from cocktail hour to dinner service to cake was out of this world! All in all, last weekend was hands down the best night of both our lives. Alyson and her team helped us to create a wedding that makes me happy-cry when I think of it, and one that I know none of our guests will soon forget. Zukas - the property, the venue, the staff, and most especially Alyson, are top notch! We will be recommending Zukas Hilltop Barn for years and years to come.