Place Cards & Escort Cards
HOW IT WORKS
1. Order your place cards
We recommend ordering a few extra just in case of last minute additions or changes.
(And don't stress about guest names—you can send those to us later!)
2. Send us your guest list
Download our spreadsheet template below, then send it to [email protected] once it's complete.
3. Finalize your cards
Once we receive your guest list, we'll send you a digital proof of all your cards for your review so you can make any final changes before they're printed.
Place Cards Spreadsheet
- Download the spreadsheet template and open it in Excel, Numbers or Google Sheets
- Check out the first three lines under the header for sample guest names and formatting. Be sure to delete these references before finalizing your spreadsheet..
- Enter guest info exactly how you'd like it to appear on your cards. The "Table Number" and "Meal Choice" columns are optional and can be left blank. Be sure to remove any tabs, extra spaces and carriage returns that are in cells.
- Save your completed spreadsheet as a .csv file
- Email the .csv file to [email protected] (be sure to mention your order number) or simply attach it to an ongoing thread with your designer.