14 Weddings

San Antonio, New Braunfels, San Marcos, Boerne, Seguin

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

San Antonio, TX San Antonio, New Braunfels, San Marcos, Boerne, Seguin (512) 968-7004

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Katie S

I contacted Oscar to cover my make up party at a local New Braunfels Salon prior to my ceremony. He was unobtrusive, yet was able to contribute humor and kind words. His turnaround time for photos was less than 72 hours (unheard of!). I feel that he captured each of my girls'... Read More personalities candidly-which was exactly what I wanted. I also can't say enough about the true artist that Oscar is with his medium. I truly wish Oscar the best and look forward to working with him for future family photos.

2017-04-12T22:35:17 Response from the vendor

I had great fun covering the candid shots Katie requested. Beyond Blessed Salon & Boutique was very welcoming and the whole party was a blast. Thank you for allowing me to shoot this great party before the main event. It was a pleasure delivering my... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Kira L

Oscar Valdes from 14 Weddings was our engagement and wedding photographer. We were absolutely thrilled with our experience. Oscar did a wonderful job of capturing exactly what I wanted for my wedding photos. He not only was able to capture all the shots I requested but also... Read More captured so many I had never thought of. He was able to capture moments in action and everything in between. Groom here, I can't thank Oscar enough for capturing our special day and helping us through the whole process. He was able, adaptive, and very eager to make it as special as it could be. THANKS OSCAR FROM 14 WEDDINGS!

2017-02-17T22:38:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you for those awesome words of encouragement. Just for that, I will throw in a random 2hr couple session at your disposal. Let me know the date and time and we'll make it happen. Happy to be your photographer of choice.

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Victoria B

Absolutely wonderful experience with Oscar Valdes &14 Weddings photography at my son's wedding. Beautiful photographs from set-up ,throughout the wedding, and watching the newlyweds drive away! Highly recommended!

2017-02-09T11:47:43 Response from the vendor

One of the best weddings we've covered this year, Boulder at the Springs in New Braunfels, Texas gave us the opportunity to shoot Kira & Travis outdoors with the great chilled weather. No doubt, we're constantly raising the bar and getting creative with each couple... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Sharen C

Oscar Valdes was the photographer for my son's engagement and Save the Date announcements. He did an amazing job! He was so patient and took photos in several different locations in every manner my son and his fiancee wanted. He offered suggestions they had not thought... Read More of, and everything turned out beautifully!

2017-02-09T11:19:56 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure covering the whole event as the bride, groom and family requested. Noah's Event Venue was a great location and was able to take advantage of some great shots. I appreciate your comments and glad you enjoyed our work.