The best event rentals in the industry!

We believe your wedding should be perfect and our event decor will add elegance to your reception. We offer chiavari chairs, rustic farm tables, church pews, mismatched vintage china, crystal trees, chargers, table number options and more. Our inventory is the best in the industry!

Decorations + Accents, Chairs, Dinnerware, Flatware, Glassware, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Rentals + Equipment

Central & West Florida, FL (386) 479-4308

Chairs!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Brittany K

This company is amazing, they were extremely professional from day one. It was easy to book them, they were fast and efficient. I was able to make payments online and had plenty of flexibility in time. They require a small deposit and then you can make payments till right up to... Read More your wedding day. They even brought back my linens for me to ANOTHER company when they found out I forgot to appoint someone to do so the day after the wedding. They are the best! I would definitley use them again and recommend them to any bride!

Beautiful Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Jenny H

Thanks to A Chair Affair, Inc. my wedding reception was absolutely beautiful. We rented many items from them including their mahogany chiavari chairs, chargers, candelabras, and table numbers. All of these items were high quality and made our reception room look phenomenal!... Read More Sharon has a great vision for what looks great and it was wonderful to work with her. She was always available to discuss any questions or concerns that I had and she helped us put together our reception decor so that it looked perfect. We were pleasantly surprised to see that our reception looked even more amazing than we had imagined when we went in the room for our first look on our wedding day. I would highly recommend this vendor to another bride and groom!

Seriously, Chair Affair is the way to go!

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Jessica G

I was referred to Chair Affair from a friend of mine, and I can honestly say they were amazing with every little detail. I reached out to them MONTHS before my wedding date, and they continually communicated with me through my entire process, going above and beyond to bring me... Read More samples of different chargers (one of the reps actually brought them over to my house!) Everyone in their warehouse was friendly and very accommodating, and they arrived 1 day earlier than agreed upon to help me avoid having a heart attack with last minute details and planning. Not to mention, the quality of their products is the best in Central Florida. I would recommend Chair Affair a million times over!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Danielle C

Carly was literally amazing! She made the process stress free and always responded promptly when I had a question! I definitely recommend this vendor!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Amy T

They were on time and the chairs were exactly what I wanted!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Tara C

The plates, napkins and silverware we used were very nice. Overall a good product with competitive pricing. I was surprised that it was the job of my planners to set everything up and it wasn't something included. We were happy overall with chair affair.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Meagan A

Carly and A Chair Affair were a pleasure to work with. I rented 50 white resin chairs from A Chair Affair for my garden wedding on 12/02/16. Carly was always professional and positive in her responses and very quick to answer any questions that I had. The chairs were perfect for... Read More our ceremony and the overall process went so well! Thank you for offering such a great service!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Megan L

They were great! Very professional, responsive and timely. The folding chairs were a little flimsier than I was expecting but they did the job. A Chair Affair is were very competitive in pricing and we were lucky enough to be a winner in their monthly drawing which saved us... Read More $500!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Sarah P

We rented our chargers and a loveseat from chair affair for our wedding and I couldn't be happier with the quality of what we received. The chargers were gorgeous and loveseat gave that perfect look we were trying to achieve. They made pick up and drop off very easy. I would... Read More highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Jessica W

I was blown away by the service and products available! My reception looked amazing with all the pieces we selected from A Chair Affair! Everything looked great! Couldn't of asked for more! :) Thank You!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Raychel P

We rented pews, the white garden arch, and whiskey barrels for our wedding. Everything looked beautiful and we got so many comments about the pews. Anita and Jourdan were great and helpful. There were a couple hiccups when the crew picked everything up afterward, but we... Read More contacted the delivery manager and he was extremely helpful and took care of everything. Would definitely recommend their beautiful decor items, they totally made the look of our wedding and was worth every dollar we spent.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Autumn S

Carly from A Chair Affair was the most helpful event equipment vendor I had spoken to during the entire planning process... it's an incredible company with great people and affordable pricing. Our chairs were on-time for delivery and set-up, and taken down right on schedule.... Read More Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 NatyAnne S

We rented chavari chairs from A Chair Affair, Inc. We could not have been happier with how the gold and white padded chairs added that extra touch of elegance and perfection. Their setup and pickup were on time and seamless. Highly recommend!!!! BTW, ask for Carly, she was a... Read More gem!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jen G

Loved working with Chair Affair! They were so easy to work with and were so sweet to accommodate my many last minute changes! Everything was delivered on time and exactly what I ordered. No mistakes just great service :-)

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Christie I

Beautiful chairs. Impeccable customer service. Great experience. We rented tables and chairs from A Chair Affair for our wedding. From start to finish we felt important and were well taken care of. Response time to emails was quick, we had many changes that were never a problem... Read More and always changed in a timely manner. I would recommend them to anyone needing seating, tables, decor, etc. Working with Carly and A Chair Affair was a pleasant experience.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jennifer S

Loved my chargers and wine barrels I rented from them. Jourdan was great to work with and Tammy. I loved I could do all payments online and it was very easy. They were great when I had to make changes to charger numbers last minute and everything was set up on time and ready to... Read More go.

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Mem W

We rented gold chiavari chairs from A Chair Affair for our wedding. The quality of the chairs and pads are great. They looked beautiful in our receptions. Tammy was so easy to work with, friendly, great communication, and very professional. Through out the planing I made changes... Read More on renting items. I received the revised quotes quickly with straightforward pricing. The booking process was extremely simple. We very happy with A Chair Affair!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Kelly S

I rented chargers for my wedding from A Chair Affair and it was truly a pleasurable experience! Sharon was so quick in getting back to me with options and suggestions and the process was so quick, easy, and the best price I could find! There were so many options. They were... Read More beautiful and make such a difference on the tables. I think a lot of brides might not ask about place settings when they book and assume chargers are included, if they aren’t definitely go with A Chair Affair!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016

We rented chargers and bamboo chairs for our son's island themed rehearsal dinner from A Chair Affair Inc. and were completely satisfied with both items. We highly recommend using A Chair Affair Inc.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Alexandra H

Our venue had most everything we needed for our reception but we rented chargers for our place settings from A Chair Affair. They helped us find exactly what we wanted and were really great to work with!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

I contacted A Chair Affair a few weeks before my event needing table and chair rentals. They were quick to respond, helpful and prompt with delivery and pick up. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone else needing rentals for their event!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Stacey W

I rented French country chairs and heaters for my March wedding and was very happy with A Chair Affair's services.

Reviewed on 4/14/2016

We loved using A Chair Affair - their french country chairs were perfect for our reception, and our guests loved the mismatched china and the mix of two types of flatware. Would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Kaitlyn B

I loved working with A Chair Affair! They have a ton of experience, and will work with you to find exactly what you want and in your budget. Everything was delivered and picked up from our venue. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Tiffany W

Our chiavari chairs and love-seat were beautiful! Liz was so helpful and easy to work with. She helped us get everything we wanted within our budget! We are so pleased with how everything turned out!

Start a Conversation!