The best event rentals in the industry!

Whether you dream of industrial chic or garden inspired for your special day, A Chair Affair rental services can make your dreams come true. We offer everything you need to create your unique look, including the tastefully classic Chiavari Chairs for a garden wedding, reclaimed mahogany tables to match your industrial chic wedding, delightfully mismatched vintage china to complement the romantic greenery in your outdoor wedding, and so much more. With ceremony benches and pews, bars and barware, dance floors and glassware, and countless pieces of unique décor to choose from, we tailor every detail to you, and we take pride in bringing your vision to life.

Decorations + Accents, Chairs, Dinnerware, Flatware, Glassware, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Rentals + Equipment

Central & West Florida, FL (386) 479-4308

Totally loved their products, worth it!!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Kimberly S

There was no question what company to use for our central Florida wedding. Their Chivari Chairs are high quality and all of their other products are too quality as well. I had to change my order several times and my rep was very accommodating and very responsive. They are the... Read More best by leaps and bounds!

Beautiful Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Jenny H

Thanks to A Chair Affair, Inc. my wedding reception was absolutely beautiful. We rented many items from them including their mahogany chiavari chairs, chargers, candelabras, and table numbers. All of these items were high quality and made our reception room look phenomenal!... Read More Sharon has a great vision for what looks great and it was wonderful to work with her. She was always available to discuss any questions or concerns that I had and she helped us put together our reception decor so that it looked perfect. We were pleasantly surprised to see that our reception looked even more amazing than we had imagined when we went in the room for our first look on our wedding day. I would highly recommend this vendor to another bride and groom!

Seriously, Chair Affair is the way to go!

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Jessica G

I was referred to Chair Affair from a friend of mine, and I can honestly say they were amazing with every little detail. I reached out to them MONTHS before my wedding date, and they continually communicated with me through my entire process, going above and beyond to bring me... Read More samples of different chargers (one of the reps actually brought them over to my house!) Everyone in their warehouse was friendly and very accommodating, and they arrived 1 day earlier than agreed upon to help me avoid having a heart attack with last minute details and planning. Not to mention, the quality of their products is the best in Central Florida. I would recommend Chair Affair a million times over!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Arianthi T

I rented flatware, chargers, and chivari chairs from A Chair Affair and it was perfect! It added the perfect elegant touch to my wedding reception. Ann from a Chair Affair was also a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Anita Marie Boer B

Excellent to work with!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Amy G

I would not be lying if I said that "A Chair Affair" MADE my wedding. I ordered beautiful farmhouse tables, full place settings, and chiavari chairs. They truly made all the difference in the world in my wedding atmosphere. A Chair Affair was incredibly responsive throughout the... Read More entire process, even when several revisions were made. They were prompt with their service and their rates were low compared to other businesses like them. I truly am glad I chose them!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Brienna M

A Chair Affair responded to emails promptly, answered all of my questions, and did everything I asked in a timely manner! They delivered everything on time and was such a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Danielle C

Carly was literally amazing! She made the process stress free and always responded promptly when I had a question! I definitely recommend this vendor!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Amy T

They were on time and the chairs were exactly what I wanted!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Tara C

The plates, napkins and silverware we used were very nice. Overall a good product with competitive pricing. I was surprised that it was the job of my planners to set everything up and it wasn't something included. We were happy overall with chair affair.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Meagan A

Carly and A Chair Affair were a pleasure to work with. I rented 50 white resin chairs from A Chair Affair for my garden wedding on 12/02/16. Carly was always professional and positive in her responses and very quick to answer any questions that I had. The chairs were perfect for... Read More our ceremony and the overall process went so well! Thank you for offering such a great service!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Megan L

They were great! Very professional, responsive and timely. The folding chairs were a little flimsier than I was expecting but they did the job. A Chair Affair is were very competitive in pricing and we were lucky enough to be a winner in their monthly drawing which saved us... Read More $500!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Sarah P

We rented our chargers and a loveseat from chair affair for our wedding and I couldn't be happier with the quality of what we received. The chargers were gorgeous and loveseat gave that perfect look we were trying to achieve. They made pick up and drop off very easy. I would... Read More highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Jessica W

I was blown away by the service and products available! My reception looked amazing with all the pieces we selected from A Chair Affair! Everything looked great! Couldn't of asked for more! :) Thank You!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Raychel P

We rented pews, the white garden arch, and whiskey barrels for our wedding. Everything looked beautiful and we got so many comments about the pews. Anita and Jourdan were great and helpful. There were a couple hiccups when the crew picked everything up afterward, but we... Read More contacted the delivery manager and he was extremely helpful and took care of everything. Would definitely recommend their beautiful decor items, they totally made the look of our wedding and was worth every dollar we spent.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Autumn S

Carly from A Chair Affair was the most helpful event equipment vendor I had spoken to during the entire planning process... it's an incredible company with great people and affordable pricing. Our chairs were on-time for delivery and set-up, and taken down right on schedule.... Read More Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 NatyAnne S

We rented chavari chairs from A Chair Affair, Inc. We could not have been happier with how the gold and white padded chairs added that extra touch of elegance and perfection. Their setup and pickup were on time and seamless. Highly recommend!!!! BTW, ask for Carly, she was a... Read More gem!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jen G

Loved working with Chair Affair! They were so easy to work with and were so sweet to accommodate my many last minute changes! Everything was delivered on time and exactly what I ordered. No mistakes just great service :-)

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Christie I

Beautiful chairs. Impeccable customer service. Great experience. We rented tables and chairs from A Chair Affair for our wedding. From start to finish we felt important and were well taken care of. Response time to emails was quick, we had many changes that were never a problem... Read More and always changed in a timely manner. I would recommend them to anyone needing seating, tables, decor, etc. Working with Carly and A Chair Affair was a pleasant experience.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jennifer S

Loved my chargers and wine barrels I rented from them. Jourdan was great to work with and Tammy. I loved I could do all payments online and it was very easy. They were great when I had to make changes to charger numbers last minute and everything was set up on time and ready to... Read More go.

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Mem W

We rented gold chiavari chairs from A Chair Affair for our wedding. The quality of the chairs and pads are great. They looked beautiful in our receptions. Tammy was so easy to work with, friendly, great communication, and very professional. Through out the planing I made changes... Read More on renting items. I received the revised quotes quickly with straightforward pricing. The booking process was extremely simple. We very happy with A Chair Affair!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Kelly S

I rented chargers for my wedding from A Chair Affair and it was truly a pleasurable experience! Sharon was so quick in getting back to me with options and suggestions and the process was so quick, easy, and the best price I could find! There were so many options. They were... Read More beautiful and make such a difference on the tables. I think a lot of brides might not ask about place settings when they book and assume chargers are included, if they aren’t definitely go with A Chair Affair!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016

We rented chargers and bamboo chairs for our son's island themed rehearsal dinner from A Chair Affair Inc. and were completely satisfied with both items. We highly recommend using A Chair Affair Inc.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Alexandra H

Our venue had most everything we needed for our reception but we rented chargers for our place settings from A Chair Affair. They helped us find exactly what we wanted and were really great to work with!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

I contacted A Chair Affair a few weeks before my event needing table and chair rentals. They were quick to respond, helpful and prompt with delivery and pick up. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone else needing rentals for their event!