The best event rentals in the industry!

Whether you dream of industrial chic or garden inspired for your special day, A Chair Affair rental services can make your dreams come true. We offer everything you need to create your unique look, including the tastefully classic Chiavari Chairs for a garden wedding, reclaimed mahogany tables to match your industrial chic wedding, delightfully mismatched vintage china to complement the romantic greenery in your outdoor wedding, and so much more. With ceremony benches and pews, bars and barware, dance floors and glassware, and countless pieces of unique décor to choose from, we tailor every detail to you, and we take pride in bringing your vision to life.

Decorations + Accents, Chairs, Dinnerware, Flatware, Glassware, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Rentals + Equipment

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Central & West Florida, FL (386) 216-0987

Totally loved their products, worth it!!!

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Kimberly S

There was no question what company to use for our central Florida wedding. Their Chivari Chairs are high quality and all of their other products are too quality as well. I had to change my order several times and my rep was very accommodating and very responsive. They are the... Read More best by leaps and bounds!

Beautiful Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Jenny H

Thanks to A Chair Affair, Inc. my wedding reception was absolutely beautiful. We rented many items from them including their mahogany chiavari chairs, chargers, candelabras, and table numbers. All of these items were high quality and made our reception room look phenomenal!... Read More Sharon has a great vision for what looks great and it was wonderful to work with her. She was always available to discuss any questions or concerns that I had and she helped us put together our reception decor so that it looked perfect. We were pleasantly surprised to see that our reception looked even more amazing than we had imagined when we went in the room for our first look on our wedding day. I would highly recommend this vendor to another bride and groom!

Seriously, Chair Affair is the way to go!

Reviewed on 11/06/2014 Jessica G

I was referred to Chair Affair from a friend of mine, and I can honestly say they were amazing with every little detail. I reached out to them MONTHS before my wedding date, and they continually communicated with me through my entire process, going above and beyond to bring me... Read More samples of different chargers (one of the reps actually brought them over to my house!) Everyone in their warehouse was friendly and very accommodating, and they arrived 1 day earlier than agreed upon to help me avoid having a heart attack with last minute details and planning. Not to mention, the quality of their products is the best in Central Florida. I would recommend Chair Affair a million times over!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Ashley D

The chair Affair provided two hedge walls and beautiful gold chiavari chairs for our reception. Everything was perfect and I would most definitely recommend any bride and groom to A Chair Affair for any rental needs!

Reviewed on 2/04/2018 Alexandra P

Serious awesome customer service. Everything was on point. This can be one of the most complicated parts of planning a wedding, but they will make you completely comfortable and confident and execute flawlessly. Super professional, and grateful for their great service.

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Kristen Q

A Chair Affair was amazing for our wedding! The rentals were all exactly what we wanted, delivered efficiently, and looked beautiful! I worked with Jami who was wonderful through the whole process and made sure we got exactly what we needed. Would definitely use them again for... Read More an event if I had the chance! Also, they had the best pricing for chairs and trust me, I quoted everyone!

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Cybelle G

Wonderful service and staff!! Would highly recommend for your event!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Jessica R

We overall had a great experience with A Chair Affair. Getting nice chairs and decorations did enhance the look of our wedding. We had last minute changes that we needed to make to our order, and a chair affair was very quick and responsive about making the changes we asked... Read More for.

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Deborah Rogell R

It was a pleasure coordinating with them for my wedding.

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Lindsay C

What amazing rentals and overall customer service! I worked with Jourdan and had the greatest time. From the beginning of my engagement till the day of wedding, everything was well communicated and presented. She answered all my questions in a timely fashion and always was open... Read More to providing me inspiration when I felt stuck between making a decision between two things. I absolutely love A Chair Affair and can't wait to find another reason in the future to work with them again.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Casie C

A Chair Affair carries everything for your event! I was able to find chairs, chargers, linen, china, lighting, a dance floor, and even a tent! Their staff was extremely helpful and the setup was flawless!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Wes M

A Chair Affair is AMAZING! They made everything so easy. I rented gold chivari chairs and they lit up the room! So happy I used them for my special wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Yadira M

A Chair Affair's employees were friendly, accomodating and very organized. They responded in a tmely manner with any request that I had. They delivered!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Karen S

Ann Taylor, Owner of A Chair Affair and her service oriented team are always wonderful to work with. Every single one of our wedding couples and clients are thrilled with their specialty event rental products and service. They specialty rentals make every wedding and event at... Read More Mission Inn beautiful affair and flawless experience! It is always a pleasure to have you at Mission Inn Resort. Our team is honored to work with such talented partners. Karen, Mission Inn-Howey in the Hills

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Caitlin K

We rented our tables and chairs from Chair Affair and they were very helpful through the whole process. The staff is very friendly, responsive and accommodating. Our experience with them was great and the prices were awesome as well.

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Priscilla

A Chair Affair was great to work with. They were very responsive and accommodating, and the chairs they provided for the reception were beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Arianthi T

I rented flatware, chargers, and chivari chairs from A Chair Affair and it was perfect! It added the perfect elegant touch to my wedding reception. Ann from a Chair Affair was also a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Anita Marie Boer B

Excellent to work with!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Amy G

I would not be lying if I said that "A Chair Affair" MADE my wedding. I ordered beautiful farmhouse tables, full place settings, and chiavari chairs. They truly made all the difference in the world in my wedding atmosphere. A Chair Affair was incredibly responsive throughout the... Read More entire process, even when several revisions were made. They were prompt with their service and their rates were low compared to other businesses like them. I truly am glad I chose them!

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Brienna M

A Chair Affair responded to emails promptly, answered all of my questions, and did everything I asked in a timely manner! They delivered everything on time and was such a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Danielle C

Carly was literally amazing! She made the process stress free and always responded promptly when I had a question! I definitely recommend this vendor!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Amy T

They were on time and the chairs were exactly what I wanted!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Tara C

The plates, napkins and silverware we used were very nice. Overall a good product with competitive pricing. I was surprised that it was the job of my planners to set everything up and it wasn't something included. We were happy overall with chair affair.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Meagan A

Carly and A Chair Affair were a pleasure to work with. I rented 50 white resin chairs from A Chair Affair for my garden wedding on 12/02/16. Carly was always professional and positive in her responses and very quick to answer any questions that I had. The chairs were perfect for... Read More our ceremony and the overall process went so well! Thank you for offering such a great service!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Megan L

They were great! Very professional, responsive and timely. The folding chairs were a little flimsier than I was expecting but they did the job. A Chair Affair is were very competitive in pricing and we were lucky enough to be a winner in their monthly drawing which saved us... Read More $500!