The 'Perfect Touch' To Your Occasion

We offer the Largest Selection of different types & sizes of Limos in St. Louis. We offer Hummers, Escalade's, Jaguars, Chrysler 300's Lincoln's, and Luxury Coaches. We have been serving the St. Louis & surrounding area since 1992. Check out our web site. "A" Rated with Better Business Bureau

Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

Bow2010

St. Louis, MO (314) 731-5466

The Perfect Day

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Laura s

I just wanted to take the time to review this vendor Perfect Touch Limousine, we had seen this company a few times at local wedding shows and visited with them on 2 occasions at their booth, both times we spoke to Jeff the General Manger, he actually remembered us from a... Read More previous show in which I was surprised at that knowing he meets several hundred brides at each show so that impressed me from the beginning before we even booked at that show. He was very knowledgably about the company he worked for and knowledgably about the wedding industry. He stated they do 30-40 weddings a week and that this was their main market so that made us fell comfortable as well. At one of the shows they had brought a limo bus and I knew the moment we got into it that this is what we wanted to rent for our special day, it was beautiful on the inside, I never knew busses looked like that. I had one of my girlfriends with me and we had a bus for her wedding 4 years ago with another company and it did not even come close to looking as good as the one I was going to rent thru Perfect Touch and she was jealous. So we booked the limo at the show and Jeff sent us a contract by email the next day, we filled it out and send it back with our deposit and Jeff called me 3 days later to say he received it and thanked us for booking with his company. The week before the wedding I called in to confirm and Jeff was not there, I spoke to Karen and she was very pleasant and confirmed our reservation. The day of the wedding the Limo Bus showed up 10 minutes early which was perfect as we were ready to go, the driver was a girl, I had expected a guy but to my surprise this girl was awesome, she came up to the door and greeted us and helped us carry out our bags and flowers, all day long she was there to help us in any way she could, every time we got out of our Limo Bus she went in the back and straighten up our area. At the end we had so much fun with her we asked her to come in and eat with us, I am sorry to report she could not because she had another run after ours. This was such a great experience with the company and driver I had to write this letter to the company and post it online.

GREAT SERVICE

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 jane e

WE USED THIS COMPANY LAST WEEKEND 6-24-12 FOR OUR WEDDING, THE SERVUCE WAS GREAT, OUR DRIVER THOMAS SHOWED UP 15 MINUTES EARLY, HE WAS WELL DRESSED AND VERY NICE. WE ORDERED THE 16-18 PASSENGER LIMO BUS AND IT WAS PERFECT FOR OUR PARTY, THE BUS WAS VERY NICE INSIDE JUST LIKE A... Read More LIMO, OUR GUESTS WERE VERY IMPRESSED AND WE HAD 14 PASSEGNERS AND PLENTY OF ROOM. WE BOOKED THE CAR WITH JEFF, HE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND REALLY NICE COMPARED TO THE OTHER COMPANIES I SPOKE WITH. WE DID SHOP AROUND ALOT AND FOUND THEM TO BE THE RIGHT COMPANY FOR OUR EVENT AND EVERYTHING WORKED OUT GREAT. MY MAID OF HONOR IS GOING TO BOOK THEM FOR THIER WEDDING AS WELL. I WAS IN A WEDDING A MONTH AGO AND WE WERE IN A LIMO FROM ANOTHER LOCAL COMPANY AND IN NO WAY DID IT COMPARE TO OUR COMPANY PERFECT TOUCH. I WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE.

No complaints

Reviewed on 10/09/2010 Katie L

I can not say anything negative about this limo service. They did exactly what I paid them to do, were on time, and the limo was very clean.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Catherine L

We had the Denali stretch for our wedding party. The stretch itself was very nice. However, I did not appreciate when the driver (I forget his name) came into the church while I was signing my marriage license and demanded that he needed my Visa card right at that moment to have... Read More on file. (I had even paid in full 6 months prior via check). He even brought papers up to the alter for me to initial which I thought was very inappropriate.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Stephanie S

We loved our stretch Denali Limo for our wedding day. Dave was the perfect driver, got us everywhere on time. He was very helpful and flexible!

2016-11-17T08:39:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words about our company and driver David, Im glad everything went well for your group and we were glad to have you, I will pass this on to David.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Dorothy G

The process of renting the bus was difficult. I mailed the contact and check to their PO Box and it never cleared. I called and called and they said they never got it. So I drove to a gas station in wentzville to see the bus and pay the deposit. The guy I met was friendly. Then... Read More he took my credit card number by calling the office and reading it to him... seemed a little odd to me. The day of was fine. Tammy showed up on time, and the bus was clean. But our wedding party couldn't get on until they paid her the cashiers check, and they still take a credit card day of for a $200 incidentals deposit. It was never actually charged to my card, though, just pending. Tammy would drive us to our location then give us a card saying call when we are finished. That was odd to me. We spent a lot of time waiting for her.... overall good experience for the lower cost compared to some other bus companies.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Rachael A

Our driver was Joel and he was great! He got there on time, had the bus stocked with ice, water, etc. My wedding was outdoors and about 95 degrees so he left the air on while we waited inside the bus and made sure that the whole wedding party (particularly me) drank enough... Read More water. Overall, very friendly guy, always on time and knew where to go. He also wore purple to match our wedding colors. I would definitely recommend this company again.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Stephanie G

Our driver was really nice and drove us to the exact places in St. Louis that we wanted to go.

2016-10-15T09:03:55 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words, we do appreciate it we were glad to have your group, I will pass this on to your driver.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Autumn E

Best in town. Dennis, the guy I booked my limo with is so sweet. Our limo was on time and clean! Highly recommend this company!

2016-06-02T07:46:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words about our company, we were glad to have your group.

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Melanie S

We were very disappointed with our party bus for our bridal party. Their website says the bus will hold 24-28 passengers. We had 24 on the bus and we were crammed. People were sitting on laps and standing. It was very uncomfortable. Our bus driver was rude and unresponsive. We'd... Read More try to get attention to ask him to go to a particular place and he kept the divider shut. When we asked him to stop at a gas station so that we could use the restroom he took us to a small gas station where we had to get a key to access the restroom...when there was a QT right across the street. I'm very disappointed in the customer service. I would stay away.

Bride

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Kristin M

This transportation company is amazing! Very cost effective, and easy to work with! We had a large wedding party, and they had an accommodating size bus. We appreciate all they did to help make our day special!!!! They were awesome!

2016-01-04T10:07:05 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the kind words about our company, we were glad to have your group.

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Jenny K

Horrible experience. The driver said he hopes we have a lousy marriage after he hit our car with his bus. We are still waiting for insurance money 4 months later. Jeff, the manager, is not very nice.

2016-01-04T10:06:10 Response from the vendor

This was not one of our customers.............

So Glad We Picked A Perfect Touch Limo!

Reviewed on 3/12/2015 Rachel

I’d definitely recommend Perfect Touch Limo to anyone looking for wedding day transportation!! We were happy with everything they offered and everything they did for us. We first looked at them because their prices were very affordable and well below the competition. We spoke... Read More with Jeff to book, and the process was very easy, and on the day of, everything was perfect. The limo was clean and spacious-- we had a very large wedding party with guests and everyone was comfortable. It was a hot day (in August) and the limo was kept cool for us the entire day. Our drive was James B., who was AWESOME. He was super nice, friendly, and accommodating, he kept everyone happy, and he was a great driver as well. Thank you James-- you kept everything running smoothly, which meant so much to us on our big day!!

Great time

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 kate k

We had a great driver, the made our day/night great he knew where he was going at all times.

Wedding limo.

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Rachel R

We used perfect touch for the limo for our wedding. It showed up on time, the limo was clean and the driver was very nice. He kept it nice and cool in there for us. He took us wherever we wanted and got us places on time. We were able to relax and not worry about anything.

A Perfect Touch Limo

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 Nicole N

A perfect touch limo was great to work with. They were reasonably priced and were on time throughout the day! I really enjoyed our party bus on our wedding day.

satisfied

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Emily S

the price was right, the bus arrived on time, and the limo was clean! no complaints here!!

awesome pricing

Reviewed on 4/04/2014 Erin C

We had a great time using this service!

Almost ruined my wedding day

Reviewed on 12/31/2013 Jennifer G

I hired A Perfect Touch Limo for 2 services on my wedding day, well in advance of the date. I hired a limo to pick up the bridal party at the hotel and drive us to the church and I hired a party bus to pick us up at the church and drive us around town to take photographs. Each... Read More time I called the company, the background noise was very loud and I had the distinct feeling that I was bothering whomever I was talking with on the phone. This should have been a red flag, however, there were 43 great reviews of this company, so I went ahead and contracted services. On my wedding day, St Louis was blessed with snow. The first limo was scheduled to meet us at noon. Around 10:30 that morning I got a call from the limo service saying that "its just not going to happen". Their "professional" drivers were all stuck and called in to work that day, but I was assured that my party bus would not be affected, or if it would I would be given plenty of notice. Luckily, I have several family members with SUVs that ended up driving the bridal party to the ceremony. At 1:35, I got another call from the company saying all their drivers are stuck and they will not be sending a party bus to drive us around. I was supposed to walk down the aisle at 1:30, but had been luckily been delayed a few minutes - otherwise we would have walked out of the wedding with no transportation. The caller from the limo company was very rude and offered no sort of compensation or alternatives for me and actually hung up on one of my bridesmaids who was trying to figure out an alternative with him. I demanded a refund (which I did receive via check) but no offer of alternatives or help finding another service was offered. When asked if they have a backup company they contract with for situations like these, the caller said they would not be able to help us at all. Imagine hearing all this moments before you walk down the aisle! I thankfully have the most amazing family and friends, and they all took turns calling various companies throughout St Louis and found a different limo services that had no problems helping us out and showed up with a smile. I give A Perfect Touch the absolute worst rating possible - do not contract with them. They will ruin your day.

Amazing Limo Company! Amazing Driver!

Reviewed on 12/10/2013 Jennifer D

A party bus was a last minute decision for our wedding day and we booked with A Perfect Touch Limousine a week before the I DO! They still had a 16-18 passenger party bus available for us which was awesome and very spacious for our 15 wedding day attendants, ushers, and... Read More photographers along with the bride and groom. Ronnie (female) was an amazing, amazing driver and so calm and flexible. She helped me, the bride, in many ways throughout the journey. She knew how to get us close to our desired photography destinations and in a quick and safe manner. Finally, when I, the bride, needed to use the restroom prior to the ceremony and I couldn't leave the party bus; Ronnie drove me to a hotel that was close and lead me and my day of help to the right place inside. She got me back in more than enough time before the I DO! I would recommend this company again and will use them again when needed. I will, without a doubt, request Ronnie when I do! Amazing lady!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Laura M

We rented the stretch hummer limo and it was gorgeous. Perfect for the 17 people we had ride with us. I would recommend to everyone.

Reliable & Fun

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Katharine M

We used Perfect Touch to get our wedding party around town for photos after the ceremony. They arrived on time in the bus we requested (that looked just as nice as the photos we had seen!). The driver was very nice, and he knew exactly where to go and how to get there. Bottled... Read More water was provided. They are not the cheapest place to rent a limo in St. Louis, but they're definitely reliable. In other words, if you want a stress free travel experience, these guys are a great choice.

The cheapest limo I could find and the driver was

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Emily M

I thought I was going to have an OK experience with this company because of the price I paid but I was wrong! The inside was clean and elegant. The driver was great. She helped pin on boutonnieres and cleaned up the limo a little while we were in mass!

Their name says it all

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Adam J

These guys were awesome. They were very easy to deal with and really allowed us to set the times, places, everything just exactly how we wanted and tailored it to our day. The bus was Amazing. Looked brand new and beautiful, easily the best wedding bus i have seen or been on... Read More and i have been in several weddings. The driver was fantastic. The get away car was a perfect ending and the driver was absolutely amazing. He allowed us to make extra stops and was just super nice. My wife even forgot her hair and make up supplies at the reception hall and wasnt going to have them for the honeymoon and the driver turned around without us asking to get it. I would strongly recommend this company for any wedding. And i checked around everywhere, and they are hands down the cheapest with the nicest buses in all of St. Louis, and especially in the St. Charles county area. I was super impressed all teh way around!

Good!

Reviewed on 4/24/2013 Jayme S

Affordable, no nonsense, went everywhere we wanted no questions asked, very patient driver, easy to book.

Start a Conversation!