A Touch Of Bliss

Serving all of Colorado & destination weddings

Colorado's most trusted wedding planner!

Your wedding day deserves a team of professionals who are dedicated to discovering your personality and dreams, and turning them into memories that will last a lifetime. Since 1999, A Touch Of Bliss has been doing just that - trusted by over 100 couples each year to build their Big Day into their Perfect Day. We believe your wedding day experience begins the moment you say 'I Do' so we are committed to making the entire panning process one extraordinary event!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website

3833 Steele Street , Denver, CO
Serving all of Colorado & destination weddings

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Audrey D

We came to Kerri a few days after getting engaged and a week away from moving across the country, leaving Denver for good. We didn't really know anything about what we were doing - except that we thought we might need some help if we wanted to have the wedding take place in our... Read More soon to be former state of Colorado. Thinking back on that first meeting, I'm so thankful we met with Kerri. I don't even want to imagine the alternative - because the wedding day we ended up with was nothing short of spectacular. Kerri tirelessly worked her connections and cut through red tape to secure us an EPIC Denver reception venue that had never been fully bought out for a wedding before. She also secured us a permit for a ceremony site that had never before had a ceremony. She created mock-budgets to help us settle on an actual budget number and constantly kept us up to date with our budget. She found vendors that really understood the unique style and feel we were looking for. Knowing food was a big priority for us, she brought us incredible out of the box catering options. She advocated for us at every turn - negotiating contracts and estimates with everyone we were working with. I never felt like she wanted us to settle and move on to the next agenda item. The details seemed as important to her as they were to us!! Our actual wedding day was the perfect reflection of what we had set out for it to be. The important details were not lost - but emphasized. The entire wedding weekend went seamlessly. Many months later, people still cannot get over the beauty, food and level of entertainment that they experienced as our wedding guests. It's impossible to list the many things the ATOB team did for us in the months, weeks and days leading up to our wedding. They had their hand in each element of a 4 day weekend agenda that went off without a hitch. They helped us plan the most amazing day, and further more, they enabled us to enjoy each moment of it.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Dan G

From our first meeting with Kerri Butler and the Touch of Bliss team, we knew that they had everything we needed to make our special day perfect. We both had very busy schedules and couldn’t focus on the details. We also lacked the expertise to coordinate and bring our dream... Read More wedding together. Kerri and Erin helped with every detail leading up to our wedding from helping select the theme, to sourcing trusted vendors, scheduling in-person interviews and finalizing contracts. On the day of the wedding they created a stress free atmosphere as every detail from vendor coordination to handling of last minute issues was dealt with immediately and perfectly. Kerri is an innovator in her industry and has selected an wonderful team to help her execute amazing weddings. She is creative and tailors every event to suit the personalities of her clients. Thanks Kerri, you're awesome!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Kerri Butler is a Godsend! When I got engaged, although I was thrilled, there was this deep fear in the pit of my stomach that came from the thought of planning a wedding. Every time someone would ask me when the wedding was, what I was wearing, etc I broke out in a cold... Read More sweat. Enter Touch of Bliss. My Dad found Kerri and her team in the newspaper (of all places!) where upon he scheduled a meeting with them because he knew we would never actually have a wedding unless I had someone holding my hand the entire time. When I met Kerri, it was love at first sight (strictly platonic!) and we hired her on the spot. Although I was still pretty clammy for our first couple of meetings, slowly my anxiety became less prominent and I started having fun! Before I knew it I was drinking champagne and chatting up people about plate chargers like it was my job. I could have NEVER survived without Kerri and her team. Not only do they hold your sweaty had throughout the process but on the actually wedding day they are machines. I don't remember much about the day itself (it is such a whirlwind!) but I know that it went off without a hitch because Kerri and her team did such a fabulous job. By far, the worst thing that happened on my wedding day was that once it was all said and done I wouldn't be seeing as much of Kerri and her team. When looking for a planner, look no further, Touch of Bliss is the best there is!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016

Chelsea and Tracy did a great job planning and preparing for our wedding with us! More-over the day of the wedding was perfect, I am sure there were several things that didn't go as planned, but We didn't even notice! Our special day was just that perfectly special, and we... Read More couldn't of done it without the help of Chelsea and Tracy with Touch of Bliss. Thanks Guys!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 KT

Now that our lawsuit against Touch of Bliss and Kerri Butler has concluded, I am free to tell you my story. I'm only sorry it took us this long to warn people - as now we're hearing that Kerri has sold the business. My best wishes to the couples whose weddings will be... Read More transitioned to new planners. We hired Kerri last August, for our wedding the following July. Things got off to a slow start, even though we expressed concern that our Western Slope wedding would be difficult to source local vendors for if we didn't go quickly. It was the end of September when we got a phone call from Kerri with "good news and bad news." Bad news: our planner was invited to be a bridesmaid at another wedding. "Good news" was she found a personal friend who agreed to do the wedding. We agreed to consider using her friend, but considering the large amount of money we had paid to HER for HER services, and feeling a bit discarded, we said no. Letting Kerri keep who knows how much of our money so that she can pawn us off more cheaply to a friend - just no. We asked for our money back. Kerri offered us a little more than half of our money back, including asking for $1,800 as a "deposit" we forfeit due to our "cancellation" of the contract. She also demanded we sign a "non-disparagement" agreement as part of obtaining the refund. Things escalated quickly to court. FYI - a contract is breached when a party unambiguously states that they (the party with whom you have the contract) cannot or will not perform what they agreed. Also FYI- in Colorado you can obtain emotional distress damages from breach of contract. (This is not legal advice - consult an attorney).

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Elisabeth W

Our wedding was perfect and that's largely because of the hard work and support from our Wedding Coordinator, Chelsea Smith! From our initial conversations 8 months before the wedding to every minute on the day of, Chelsea understood the vision, details, and importance of our... Read More special day. She seamlessly handled every aspect of our wedding so we could focus on the excitement and everlasting love of our marriage. Thank you so much Chelsea! You are truly worth your weight in gold!

2016-05-03T19:15:36 Response from the vendor

We loved working with you on your beautiful and perfect wedding day! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of this special time in your life!

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Katie B

Touch of Bliss and Gina were worth every penny! Planning my wedding with Gina was basically like planning my wedding with a great friend that knows a lot about weddings. She is very detail oriented and, as an out of town bride, I seriously could not have pulled it off with her.... Read More On the day of, Gina and Jessica managed the whole day seamlessly, so that I could just relax and enjoy!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Kerri Review As excited as we were about our daughter's engagement, my husband and I quickly realized we were clueless about planning a wedding. We knew we needed help and began looking for a wedding planner. When we met Kerri, we liked her immediately as did the bride and... Read More groom. She was confident, knowledgable, and practical. Kerri and her assistant Gina helped us with all the details, from negotiating vendor contracts to small emergencies that arose the day of the wedding. They responded quickly, kindly and professionally to every request, no question too insignificant, no detail too small. Their knowledge of the wedding industry was lmpressive and opened many doors to vendors and professionals we used on the big day. Keeping us on schedule and dealing with the logistical details of a mountain top wedding were handled with precision gained only by experience. Planning a wedding is a journey, filled with many hills and valleys, but also, joy, friendship and love. Did I enjoy the journey, absolutely! Would I recommend Kerri and A Touch of Bliss, without hesitation!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Unoma A

When we found Kerri and A Touch of Bliss for our wedding, it was the best decision we could have made. Kerri was very attentive from the very beginning and made us feel as though we had known each other for years! Having someone as personable, caring and creative as Gina and... Read More Kerri made our wedding planning process so easy! Kerri was able to work MAGIC when it came to making our vision for the wedding a reality--all while staying within our very limited budget. We are so grateful to have had Kerri and her Team at A Touch of Bliss make our wedding something that we'll never forget.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Gina N

Gina, our wedding planner from A Touch of Bliss, was an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only was she extremely responsive and professional, but caring and sweet. I could not have asked for a better experience. She was able to take my vision and make it come to life from... Read More every detail, small and large. I could never have pulled off such a beautiful wedding while staying within budget without her help. Her confident, calm nature always helped to keep the planning process going smoothly and made me feel I was in good hands. I could go on and on about how wonderful she was to work with and how happy I was with how my wedding turned out. I would recommend A Touch of Bliss and Gina a hundred times out of a hundred times.

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Laurel R

I must have said, "Oh, A Touch Of Bliss will handle that" at least 500 times during the wedding process. Kerri told me the experience would be full-service and it was that and more. From vendor selection, to setting up and hosting meetings, to delivering cake tastings to my... Read More front door during a snowstorm, ,Kerri made the planning process easy and delightful. But, the best part was the week of the wedding. The team was available 24/7 to deal with any of our last minute nerves and waited on our entire bridal party hand and foot the day of. I didn't have to worry about a single detail! We love A Touch of Bliss!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

I am a bachelor. I don't know a whole lot about weddings. But, I know a ton about customer service. My best friends got married 2 weeks ago, and there was a steady stream of friendly faces (Kerri, Jessica, Ashley) constantly asking "Do you all need anything" while being aware of... Read More every detail behind the scenes. There were a few tense moments with other details, and I reached out to Kerri, and when they say "we will take care of it", they are not kidding. I was responsible for driving the bride and groom to their after party. The bride said "I can not imagine what this would have been like without hiring Kerri". Well done, team! You ladies really absorb the stress and truly serve your clients!

Speechless

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Kristen T

Words cannot describe how awesome these ladies are. They made my wedding the most perfect night. Truly fabulous planners. Everything was smooth sailing and stress free with their help. My family could not have done it without them!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Karen M

Not worth the money I paid. Our wedding planner was very green. I'd venture to say it was one of her first weddings. Very little communication, you could tell she didn't take good notes. She had quite a bit of attitude whenever my mother or I would ask questions or follow up on... Read More things. Wedding turned out beautiful, but most of it was my planning and my parents decorations. Still not entirely sure what my money went towards besides the day of coordinating.

2015-07-11T09:45:26 Response from the vendor

We are truly sorry we did not meet your expectations, we always strive for 100% for all of our customers. We wish you happiness in married life!

Destination Wedding Planning

Reviewed on 4/12/2015 Raquel C

From a frugal (read: cheap) groom’s point of view, hiring a company to do what we could do ourselves seemed a hefty waste of money. In the internet age—even planning a destination wedding from halfway across the nation though we were—I couldn’t see spending money on a wedding... Read More planner. In hindsight, I’m so glad we did. To those gentlemen who may be of the same opinion, ask yourself how much your bride’s sanity (and likely your own, by extension) is really worth. A wedding is stressful enough; ours much more than most due to other huge life changes. Thanks mostly to ATOB, our wedding day went off without a hitch, and more importantly, my bride was relaxed, stress-free and able to enjoy the day. That, to me, was priceless. We hired ATOB about one year prior to our planned wedding date. Because we were living in the Southeastern US at the time, all our planning was to be done via Skype and through email. Our initial consultation convinced us that Kerri led a crack team of professionals, and convinced us that ATOB was the right choice. We were assigned a consultant, and after a few weeks, we were starting to get concerned when she was slow to respond to our requests. Before I could even voice my concerns, I received a phone call from Kerri that she had to let our consultant go because she wasn’t meeting the standards Kerri expected out of her planners. She reassigned Aimee to our wedding, and we were extremely pleased with the new level of service. By the time Aimee took over, we had settled on our reception venue in Estes Park. She helped negotiate contracts, found vendors within our budget, and set us up with meetings once we determined that we would actually be able to make it to Colorado prior to the wedding date. She did all of this without ever meeting face-to-face, even when my bride had to be out of the country for several months. Eventually we found out that we would be moving to the Pacific Northwest just one month prior to the wedding. As part of that move, we were actually on the road for over one month before we made it to our new home. With our limited access to the internet, Aimee and her assistant, Stephanie, were invaluable in the critical last few months prior to the wedding. They kept us up to date on what they were doing, and let us know when a decision had to be made. I can’t stress enough how important that was to us in the final two months before the wedding; we were extremely distracted and Aimee and Stephanie kept everything right on track. Finally, the wedding day came and everything was perfect. My bride had a team of ATOB planners making sure she had everything she needed, and that everything went off without a hitch. Our families and guests kept complimenting us on how nice the wedding was, how nothing went wrong, and how beautiful it all was. And, as I said before, stress-free. We were able to simply enjoy ourselves. A couple days after the wedding, we found out that there had been a miscommunication between Aimee and the cake server at our venue involving the difference between “serve” and “reserve.” When we asked her about it, Aimee immediately took care of the situation. She had the baker make another top tier and even shipped it all the way to us herself, since the baker doesn’t ship her wedding cakes. My review has gone longer than I intended now. We definitely made the right decision in hiring ATOB, and if we had it all to do again, would not hesitate to hire them again.

So disappointing

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Kelly H

I kept trying to like A Touch of Bliss, but now, 3 months after our wedding, I realize how terrible their service was for the money we paid. We were passed around through three different planners and our final planner promised better service, but she did not deliver.... Read More Throughout the entire planning process, I never got the impression that she cared about our wedding at all. She promised to help with the bridal shower and bachelorette party, but when my MOH approached her for help, she sent back a half-hearted email a week later. In addition, I was promised her assistant would finish our wedding website. Her assistant ignored my three requests to complete it. They also never touched the budget throughout the whole process. And, many times I had to make phone calls to vendors because I didn't think they would actually get around to doing it. And the decor, how disappointing. They left all the decorations and details until the last minute, resulting in a poorly decorated venue. My cake table, seating chart, and gift table all looked terrible. The only decorations they had were leftover from my bridal shower and extra flowers that the florist brought. They decorated the tables in a way that we had agreed they would not do. Instead of gold cake stands (that I asked for months before the wedding), they provided silver platters that didn't even hold all of the cakes. They didn't even buy enough platters to hold everything. And, now I'm hearing, that on top of the poor venue design, they were also rude to my guests and my florist at the wedding. Family members have commented that they didn't seem to know what was going on during the wedding and looked lost when they were asked questions. Our DJ actually ran the show, instead of them. They just sulked in the corner of the venue while he did all the work for them. I'm most disappointed in their poor communication. My planner sent an email to all our vendors two weeks prior to the wedding. This email contained the timeline for the wedding and informed them that if they had any questions they were to contact her and not me. I found out days before the wedding that our event coordinator from the venue had emailed her questions and she never responded. My photographer called me the day before the wedding to go over the timeline details because the planner had not responded to her. The florist could also not get a hold of her until last minute. Overall, their service was absolutely terrible. They never treated our wedding as a priority and I cannot believe how rude and uncommunicative they were. Especially for a business that relies on a good reputation with so many other vendors. I know they have stellar reviews on The Knot, but I hope that this will help someone be a little more wary of spending their money on this business.

2014-12-02T16:53:22 Response from the vendor

We are truly sorry to hear that you were disappointed with our service in any way. We always strive to achieve 100% satisfaction, and this review did come as a surprise to us! Our sincerest apologies for any miscommunication. As you can see for our... Read Less Read More

We love Brittany!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Carlie J

Brittany made our wedding day at Devil's Thumb Ranch just perfect. She is professional, has amazing attention to detail, and most importantly she has a fun, outgoing personality! I would highly recommend Brittany and A Touch of Bliss for your wedding planning and day-of needs.... Read More You won't be disappointed!

Wedding Planning in Grad School

Reviewed on 10/10/2014 Jennifer S

The team at A Touch of Bliss was very professional from the beginning. The package and pricing was straightforward and the customer service was excellent. I was planning a wedding during the peak of my Grad school chaos and Sarah helped to calm my stress every step of the way. I... Read More worked with Sarah and Tess and they made sure that the whole wedding weekend ran smoothly and that all I had to worry about was showing up to enjoy time with the guests. I am very grateful that they were there to coordinate and plan as I don't have family in town and the burden of doing it all myself while studying for finals would have been too much. All of the vendors they recommended were high quality and the relationships they have formed with the vendors translated into discounts for me and a LOT of saved time. Wedding planning is stressful for any bride but I truly appreciate all of the guidance, support, and attention to detail that Sarah and Tess provided. They were very professional and made a huge effort to identify my style so that when they made decisions on my behalf if was exactly what I would have chosen for myself. I definitely would recommend A Touch of Bliss based on professionalism, efficiency, and affordability. They truly worked hard to make the fantasy of our wedding day transform into reality!

My daughter's June wedding was PERFECT!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

It has taken a bit of time for me to get to writing this review, but I definitely wanted to do so! A Touch of Bliss was a lifesaver for us as our day of coordinators. As the mother of the bride, day of coordination is a MUST! Stephanie and Tess were amazing and so fun to work... Read More with. They certainly took away my daughter's stress as well as mine. I can't say enough wonderful things about A Touch of Bliss and how well they run their wedding events. Also, how well they work with one another as a team.

A Dream Come True

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Rebecca V

A Touch of Bliss has an amazing group of people who make sure that your wedding goes off without a hitch. I was lucky enough to have Julia be my personal wedding planner. She was the perfect match for me. Creative and engaging, serene and ready to deal with anything. I looked... Read More forward to talking with Julia like a would a best friend. Everything was smooth throughout the whole process but especially nearing the day of the wedding when all of the last minute details became a bit overwhelming for this "destination" wedding. I was planning a wedding in Denver from New York City, and I really never felt stressed or worried about anything - it was all dealt with by Julia. she was by my side with her expert advice each step of the way and really made the whole process enjoyable for our whole family. I truly miss planning my wedding mostly because my time with Julia had to come to an end. i know who I would recommend to all of my friends when they plan their weddings. I am forever grateful.

Amazing service! Made our day perfect!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Stephanie N

Our A Touch of Bliss coordinators, Stephanie and Tess, made our day perfect. Every detail my husband and I planned for was executed perfectly, even when table cloths were placed on the incorrect tables my husband merely pointed it and it was taken care of, no problem. (I did not... Read More know about this until weeks after our wedding!). I was thoroughly impressed with our pre-planning sessions and having all the details hashed out weeks before our big day. When the day if our wedding arrived I was able to relax, get beautified, get married and have fun. I didn't worry about one detail. I highly recommend A Touch of Bliss to help make a wedding day magical!!!

Awesome Wedding Planners!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Kristina H

A Touch of Bliss is just amazing! Our wedding was exactly what we had imagined and we have Sarah and Aimee to thank for that! They were so much fun to work with. All of their suggestions were spot on and I never felt like there wasn't anything they couldn't handle. We had an... Read More issue with our photographer and decided to find a new one only 2 weeks before the wedding. Sarah jumped into action and found us an amazing photographer that could shoot our wedding and on our budget. A Touch of Bliss was worth every penny! They kept the planning process fun and stress free. I will recommend them to everyone I can!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Chris H

A Touch of Bliss was fantastic! Brittany and Tess provided the wedding of our dreams! You have to be willing to trust the planners to do their job and know things are being done behind the scenes. They were very helpful, hardworking, and put everything we were envisioning for... Read More our big day into a reality- they took care of everything leading up to and on the wedding day, allowing me to enjoy every minute without a worry. Worth every penny and very enjoyable to work with!

Exceptional Work!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Vivian G

The entire staff was great at helping me fulfill my dream wedding. Very hard working girls with a passion for weddings. I really enjoyed their service!

Bride

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Allison K

I couldn't have done my wedding without them. Any bride considering a wedding must consider a full service wedding planner. A touch of bliss makes the financial part easy and even helped us save money in our budget. A MUST!