Certified Wedding Coordinator and Designer

Adore Wedding Design believes that every Bride and Groom is unique and that your wedding should be a reflection of you, and your love for each other. We strive for your absolute happiness and handle all of the details, big or small so that you can relax and enjoy that "just married" glow!

Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

San Diego, CA (760) 525-4320

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Keiko S

Hiring Ashley as our wedding planner made the whole planning process easy! After our venue, Ashley was the second vendor we selected. She's been with us for over a year and I'm sad we won't have anymore late night texting sessions or frantic emails chains. She has great... Read More relationships with other vendors and is able to recommend services that fit your style and budget. Ashley has a wonderfully chill vibe and stayed calm during our many, last minute changes to our seating chart and venue layout. During the rehearsal and day of our wedding, Ashley kept everything on schedule. Our wedding party and families could not speak highly enough of her professionalism and organization. We had brownie favor debacle the night before the wedding and Ashley took care of everything. No questions asked. My family is forever grateful. I never even knew until two days after the wedding itself! Ashley, thank you for your kindness and patience. You made wedding planning a breeze. Our wedding day went so well and everyone had a great time. Thank you for everything, I can't recommend your services enough!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Kylie & Keio L

Oh WOW! Where to begin?! Ashley is an angel sent from above to make dream weddings a reality. She is knowledgeable, talented, and invested in her clients. She has such a calm presence. She gives space for the bride, groom, and important family members to navigate and then... Read More knows exactly when and how to step in and take the reins. This was very helpful to us and made this process less hectic! She keeps in touch often, checks in, gives clear and concise updates, and overall she is a take care of business (TCB) lady. Ashley was also able to become very attuned to our style and vibe so much so that even the first day we met her she suggested the church that we ended up marrying at! Also, because she was so receptive and attentive to our style she was able to add some beautiful touches to our wedding that we really appreciated. Ashley was also able to recommend wonderful and talented vendors that we ended up using which rocked! She works very well with other vendors as well and is able to collaborate and make magic! She truly cares about her clients and went above and beyond of anything we asked of her. She even checked in with me (bride) after the wedding to help with all the crazy name change madness! Haha! Ashley, we LOVE YOU!! You are gifted. What an honor it has been to know you and be a recipient of your love and special talents!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Colleen M

Ashley was AMAZING! I don't know how I would have kept it all together without her. I work in the wedding industry and so I've seen Ashley's work throughout the years. Hiring her as my wedding coordinator was a no-brainer. Her calm and positive demeanor is just one of her... Read More qualities that makes what she does so special. Weddings can be crazy sometimes and you can rest assured that she will handle anything that comes up on your big day. She was helpful throughout the whole planning process. When our wedding weekend arrived, I could actually relax and enjoy myself because I knew everything was taken care of. My whole family was so impressed with her. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Laura L

Ashley was our day of coordinator but she certainly helped above and beyond that! She made sure our wedding day flowed perfectly, was great about checking in with me and seeing if I needed anything throughout the big day. Prior to the wedding she was super helpful about... Read More answering any questions I had and helping me along the way. To top it all off she is not only very professional but very sweet and kind as well. Definitely put me at ease to know she was coordinating my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Irish G

My fiancé and I are Wedding photographers who frequently work with Ashely in the San Diego wedding scene. I don’t think there is a bigger compliment than to say we hired her for our 11/2017 wedding and have loved working on both sides with her! Relaxed, professional and fun she... Read More is the real deal! I only recommend the best to my clients and to me that is Ashley!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Cynthia M

I found Ashley on the internet and after reading all her rave reviews we decided to hire her for my daughters wedding this last weekend as a Day of Coordinator. She did a fantastic job for both the rehearsal dinner and wedding day and was there until very late that night... Read More helping with clean up. I highly recommend her. She is very sweet and easy to work with and made the wedding day run very smoothly.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Cindy Q

The Wedding Coordinators at Adore Wedding are extremely professional and I was very content to have had Thao & Ashley to coordinate our French Mex Wedding at the Catamaran in San Diego. We chose the "Awaiting Bliss" Service and before one month of our wedding Thao contacted... Read More all vendors, making sure we had all payments made and they were all on the same page. They gave me great vendor recommendations, their professionalism made me have a stress free special day!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Stephanie M

The most amazing wedding planner we could have ever hoped for! Ashley helped make our dream wedding come to life! Ill start by saying through the entire wedding process I (bride) was very organized with spread sheets and even a wedding binder. I thought I could stay on top of... Read More things and go without a wedding planner for the day of. As things started to pile on quickly with about six months to go, we decided to look into wedding planners for the day of coordination. I looked all over yelp and the knot and narrowed our selection down to about fifteen choices. I emailed all of the potential wedding planners and Ashley was the first to respond. I thought it was a good sign that she emailed me back within a couple hours and was very organized and kind from the beginning. Within the week we met for coffee where she provided me with a couple samples of day of schedules and floor plans for some of the venues she has worked at before. Not only was she organized but also kind and a very calming presence so it was just nice to talk to her about wedding details. From the start I was super impressed. Then two months prior to the wedding Ashley met us at the venue for a walk through and listened to all our ideas and even gave some tips of her own on things I had not even thought about. After finalizing the day of schedule together she sent it to all our vendors and basically coordinated with all vendors a couple weeks before. It was very relaxing to have her.. She went above and beyond as a day of coordinator. Now lets get to the day of our wedding. We’ve heard from so many of our guests that the wedding was the most organized and elegant event they’ve been to and that the décor truly captured our love and style as a couple. This vision was not possible without Ashley. She showed up at the rehearsal the night before and handed out schedules to all bridal party and family members involved and organized a flawless rehearsal. Then on the morning of she text all of the wedding party reminders about when and where they needed to be. She even text me the sweetest message about this being my special day with a reminder that my hair and make up team would show up at 8 am. Throughout the day while I drank champagne and got ready with my bridesmaids Ashley would pop in and give me a casual and relaxed update. I never once felt stressed or overwhelmed and she is a big part of the reason why. She worked flawlessly with all vendors and organized the entire event perfectly. The entire day flowed so smoothly and she even at the end of the night she helped to pack my mom’s car with all the gifts and remaining décor to take home. Second to my groom Nick, Ashley was the second most important person at our wedding. I would highly recommend her without question to any couple planning a wedding! Oh and make a wedding binder ☺

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Julee J

My husband and I had a general idea about how we wanted to celebrate our 20th anniversary, but with Ashley's guidance our party far exceeded what we'd imagined possible with our budget. She helped us select a perfect, fun location for our guests, the perfect menu and all the... Read More details. Ashley thought of everything to transform the space into something unique for us and organized all the logistics. Our party was spectacular beyond what we thought possible, We still have people telling us what a great time they had. If I had it all to do over again, I wouldn't change a thing. Ashley is adept at helping to unlock what you want from your celebration and making it happen. I can't recommend her high enough,

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Katherine N

Ashley was wonderful as a wedding coordinator. She was highly recommended to me by my caterers, and hiring her as a day of coordinator was one of the best decisions I made. Not one person came to me the day of my wedding with questions or concerns. Ashley just directed us... Read More through the night, let us enjoy our day, and made sure we always had a drink in hand!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Sara L

Planning a wedding out of town is not the easiest feat, but with Ashley as our planner, everything was a piece of cake! From our amazing venue selection, to every single vendor, Ashley recommended the best of the best. There were times throughout the process where I would say,... Read More "I feel like I should be more stressed!" The planning process was fun and easy thanks to Ashley. She is flexible, accommodating, and detailed. On the day of, I was so happy to see my vision become a reality. Any questions I had, Ashley was there. She genuinely loves what she does and it shows.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Mariangela M

Amazing, Great and Outstanding! That's my description of the customer services I received from Ashley. From the date I hired Ashley she was kind and super helpful with the overall planning. She shared her recommended vendor's list for transportation, draping, music, floral... Read More designs, etc, which helped me A LOT. She was so nice she even planned a surprised slideshow with the Maid of Honor and Mother of the Bride, providing them with additional options and suggestions based on her expertise in the area. Best decision ever, was to hired Ashley Mayo and her team ! I email her about 50 times (not kidding LOL), and every time she was nicer, polite and her responses were always on time!. She made the planning process a lot easier because she is without a doubt a Subject matter expert when it comes to weddings. I met with her about 2-3 times, explained by vision of my dream wedding and she was super responsible providing timeline, suggestions, contacting vendors, coordinating set up with the venue a few weeks before the wedding, in other words making sure everything run perfect for the day off. BEST PART... I did not worry at all the Day Off the wedding! She had it all covered, I was able to enjoy our wedding, decoration was set perfectly, all vendors were on time, she was even able to provide the final envelopes with payments to vendors so I didn't even have to worry about that. Ashley brought her assistance and they both made our day incredibly beautiful. Adore Wedding design team were polite and nice to our guest and I just want to THANK Ashley and her assistance for her services. So, if you need to hire a wedding planner, you should definitely contact Ashley.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Robert B

Hiring Ashley was the second-best decision we made since the proposal! Ashley was simply amazing, she was extremely responsive throughout the crazed process never missing a call, text or email from either me and/or my husband. Her network of vendors: DJ, Band, linen,... Read More photographer, choreographer, venues…. was extensive and all able to work within and exceeded our expectations. This made the entire wedding planning process so much easier. Ashley’s calm approach, assurance, and attention to detail was beyond what we could have ever expected and she was there every step of the way. Perhaps, on second thought, hiring Ashley was the BEST decision after all!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Diamant W

I highly recommend Ashley and her team for coordinating your wedding! As a fellow vendor ( florist) I have worked with her on multiple occasions and she is always a pleasure to spend the day with. Not only does she take great care to serve each of her clients really well, she... Read More has a calm and uplifting demeanor that keeps things positive and productive throughout the wedding day set up. I have enjoyed seeing her talk through venues and designs with clients, she always asks insightful questions and makes sure all the details are taken care of and family members opinions are heard. She does a great job at helping brides with their style choices, and provides good resources and advice. From a vendor perspective she is really organized and communicates ahead of time about the schedule and set up plans, which makes my job easier! I love how she brings all the details together and ensures the party goes off without a glitch! I highly recommend her services, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Stefanie O

We are still on cloud nine from the amazing wedding that Ashley and her team put together for us!! Whether you are a busy bride on the go, or maybe looking for some day of coordination, Ashley's packages have a fit for anyone. Luckily, I got the green light from my hubby to... Read More book the full service package because we needed it and Ashley!! She helped design the concept for our wedding, worked with all of our vendors (once she recommended and some we selected on our own) and above all, her calm demeanor helped me to remember it was all going to turn out beautifully. I cannot recommend her enough. If you have any questions that are not answered on the site, or if you want additional details, feel free to reach out to me. Thank you, Ashley!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Rhea and Z

Ashley is awesome! We got married May 2016 in San Diego and Ashley had assisted us as a day-of wedding coordinator. It was definitely the BEST decision, as she was not only our day-of coordinator, but our steady rock for the months leading up to the wedding. Her calm and... Read More organized demeanor throughout everything (from our initial meetings, our correspondences, rehearsal, and all this despite dealing with challenging venues even!) made our day that much more smooth. Though the day zoomed by, Ashley was always checking up on us and making sure that we were ok with the next event on the timeline, eating, and drinking =) Thank you Ashley and to your assistant for EVERYTHING!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Gina T

Ashley did such a fantastic job with our wedding!! She worked with us as a day-of coordinator, which also meant keeping on top of things weeks and weeks prior, and communicating with us from the day we signed with her (and answering all of our nervous questions and giving us... Read More helpful advice!). My husband & I were long-distance at the time, and I was finishing out my graduate studies, which meant it was an especially hectic time for us, and having Ashley there along the way was tremendously reassuring. Aside from being organized, professional & artistic (which are essential traits in a coordinator/planner), she is also extremely friendly & calm, and such an ideal person to have on your side! Leading up to the wedding, she created our timeline and gathered all of the crucial information for the big day. She also met with me & our caterer to do a venue walk-through, which was helpful for visualizing our wedding. The day before the big day, she directed all of our bridal party through our rehearsal, and I was also able to hand her all of the items for the next day (and there were many!). The day of, she & her assistant magically executed all the things on our (long) list, from setting up our guest book & escort cards, putting up our photo wall (with paper garlands & poms) & framing our ketubah, to coordinating our vendors, our ceremony, our grand entrance, and more. And after the reception ended, she packed up all of our items and helped get us all organized for a smooth exit from the venue. We don’t know how we could have had such an amazing wedding without Ashley! She is definitely the coordinator that can guide any bride & groom through this crazy & beautiful process, and make their wedding dream a reality.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Amy L

Ashley and her team were amazing!! I didn't have to worry about anything!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Morgan G

We loved working with Ashley! Ashley was such an important part of our wedding planning process from start to finish. We hired her for full coordination and it was one of the smartest choices we made. She helped us narrow down the many vendors in San Diego, coordinate logistics,... Read More and helped bring our vision to life. She was very available by phone/email and never seemed annoyed by my many questions! She is very calm by nature and it was so helpful, especially when we had transportation troubles on the day of our wedding. She made sure we ate and had fun the night of the ceremony and overall she helped our day go by smoothly and on time. It was so nice to have someone that we could trust so we didn’t have to worry on our wedding day, and in the end, I couldn’t be happier about how our wedding day went- it felt perfect! We would recommend Adore Wedding Design to a friend for sure.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Brad R

WE LOVE ASHLEY!!! We hired her as a day- of coordinator for our wedding in June 2016, and she went ABOVE and BEYOND. Even guests at our rehearsal dinner commented on how organized and thorough she was, and my bridesmaids were commenting about how they want her for their upcoming... Read More weddings. She answered all my annoying texts and emails for a YEAR, worked so well with all our vendors, was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable during our venue visit ( I had no idea how to set-up for 200 people), and she took the reigns with setting up ALL of my decor. She even kept some of it at her house for us when we were in between moving. She's just the sweetest. When I showed up to the venue on the day of, it was beyond what I imagined it could have been. She truly transformed my wedding into a dreamy, magical place for us to get married. Not to mention, she always made sure I had a glass of champagne , made sure we ate, and was such a calm presence when I felt a little frantic during the planning process. She was incredible and I have been recommending her to everyone. Because of her, we were able to truly enjoy our wedding- the way it’s supposed to be! Love, Corey Reschke p.s. My husband, as I’m writing this says , “ 6 stars, not 5!” ;)

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Hollie

It is hard to express what a truly AMAZING job Ashley did as our wedding day of coordinator!! We had a terrible experience with our reception venue and having Ashley there was an absolute life-saver. Although she technically was the “day-of” coordinator, she helped throughout... Read More the wedding planning process and was always so clam and organized that it really made everything go so smoothly! She was always available with ideas and suggestions for any wedding planning questions I had, and always got back to me so quickly whenever I needed anything. When our venue coordinator stood us up for our tasting and final walkthrough, Ashley was so flexible and graciously agreed to drive all the way back out there later on when we were able to reschedule. When our venue lost 2/3 of our guest list for the gate, Ashley was there immediately to handle the situation. I’m sure she handled many other screw-ups by our venue that I don’t even know about because she constantly took the initiative to handle every problem, and left me out of it so that I was able to enjoy the day with my husband and family. I really can’t even express how thankful I am to have found Ashley. She is the best!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

Ashley is TRULY the best! Even though we contracted her as a wedding day-of-coordinator, she worked with us extensively throughout the wedding planning. She is super responsive, gave us suggestions for vendors that she works with frequently, and made our day very smooth. I... Read More didn't expect planning an out-of-state wedding would be as easy as it was - but she made sure everything tied well together in the end. She is courteous, thoughtful and such a delight to work with!

Reviewed on 2/22/2016 Sara Brin R

We booked Ashley for month-of planning services, and it was THE BEST decision! Ashley was an enormous help in planning our wedding. Whenever we were feeling stressed out, or far behind in the planning process, Ashley's calm, confident demeanor helped us feel like we were in... Read More good shape. She efficiently handled all of the logistics for the wedding day, and made sure our venue looked absolutely stunning, and that we didn't have anything to worry about while we were getting ready. She also recommended some awesome vendors for us in the last few weeks. I can't recommend Ashley enough for anyone getting ready to plan a wedding. Money very very well spent!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2015

Ashley did a wonderful job as the Day of Coordinator for my daughter's wedding. I took on the task of wedding planning (which I would never do again). Ashley was very helpful with that as well as being a calming force leading up to and including the day of the wedding.... Read More Everything turned out beautiful! I highly recommend Ashley for wedding planner and day of coordinator.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

We just got married in early October, and Ashley with Adore was so great! This was a destination wedding - and it was so helpful to have her onboard as the coordinator from afar. She helped me to think through ideas for design and look of my wedding and reception - her design... Read More eye is great and her very artistic. The look of my reception was exactly like I wanted - the venue + the colors and flowers + arrangement of everything inside were spot on, and Adore helped with all of that. Ashley's calm personality and ability to graciously handle details onsite during our wedding and rehearsal kept things perfectly orchestrated. Our wedding and reception were perfect - can't believe it but not one thing went wrong. This is in big part to Ashley's ability to help orchestrate all the different vendors, the timing of all the various parts of the reception, plus family needs and requests. She juggled all of these things, and was so pleasant to my family and friends, she seamlessly fit right in and helped us with so many details. I highly recommend Adore Wedding Design. Our wedding was the most important large event that I will ever plan, likely - and it was well worth the money we paid to have a talented company like Adore onboard to help me with it.