Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Fashion Services, Fashion

4151 N Marshall Way Suite 6, Scottsdale, AZ (480) 823-1212

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Andrea E

I needed alterations to my dress at the last minute. Not only was Lana incredibly understanding, she was more than happy to fit me in the very next day and had my dress back to me within the week! She was so sweet and kept telling me how she just wanted my big day to be... Read More stress-free. I would recommend anyone to her!

Wedding Dress Alterations

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Karyn K

There is no one better than Lana! I met with Lana to make alterations to two wedding dresses and a bridesmaid dress. I procrastinated a bit on finding someone but perhaps that was ultimately in my favor. Lana from the start was so gracious, generous and professional! Her... Read More profound experience and swift execution made our transaction a breeze! She is just an absolute delight to work with, and I am so grateful for her talent. Her overall sense of style and attention to detail made my dresses polished and perfect for the most important day of my life! I hope that I can do business again with her one day, and I am more than honored to be one of her satisfied clients!

Awesome for wedding dress alterations

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Stacey A

Lana did a fantastic job on my one of a kind wedding dress. It had a lot of lace and is very delicate but she had no problem hemming it to the perfect length and shortening the tulle sleeves so they fit perfectly. She also added a beautiful French bustle. I am so excited to... Read More wear my dress to my wedding in Hawaii in November! I would recommend to anyone for high-quality alterations. Thank you Lana!

Amazing Work

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Jenna L

Lana provided such incredible work that I wish I was getting married again just to have her help me with another wedding gown! She was professional, kind and very talented. I cannot recommend her enough!

BEST PLACE TO GO

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Kassandra R

I found Lana online. I had just moved to Phoenix and was very worried about founding someone to alter my wedding dress. I first took a bridesmaid dress in to get hammed (for a different wedding) and even just getting that dress hemmed was a great experience. I took my wedding... Read More dress into Lana. I needed the whole dress taken in, hemmed, a bustle added as well as a belt. I picked it up today and it is SOO Beautiful!!! Lana does an AMAZING job, she is very warm and loving and gives her expert opinion without over ruling that I wanted. I am beyond happy I found Alis Fashion Design and I would recommend anyone looking to get anything fitted to go here, you will NOT be disappointed!!!

Lana is Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Meghan M

I just cannot say enough about Lana with Alis Fashion Design. After she beautifully altered a coat for me last year, I knew I would be in good hands with her customizing my wedding dress which I purchased at the Davids Bridal Collections store in Scottsdale. Though the dress was... Read More beautiful and simple to begin with, Lana truly made it unique and mine. I was reduced to tears upon seeing the final product, I truly felt like a bride, a feeling which I had not really experienced up until that very moment. If you are looking for someone with an excellent eye, a kind heart, and honest and prompt service, Lana is your girl. She was extremely prompt with answering all of my texts, calls and emails, and her pricing is very fair (I would have spent twice what I paid had I had alterations done elsewhere). I cannot wait to do business with Lana again and I will refer all of my family and friends to Lana. Thank you Lana!