All Events Rental

(9)

Wooster, OH

We know choosing your rental company isn't as glamorous as finding the perfect dress, or as exciting as planning your honeymoon, but ask any of our satisfied brides and they'll tell you that choosing the right event rental company can make all the difference in the world.

Type

Draperies, Furniture, Lighting, Linens, Other Rental Items, Tableware, Tents

694 Winkler Drive, Wooster, OH

Great Items to Rent, Personal Service and Good Prices

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Rachel B

Wonderful customer service couples with fair prices made All Events great to work with. Their product selection was great and their items put the finishing touches on our wedding design!

Easy and Affordable!

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Melissa P

I planned my wedding from out of state and the owner was so helpful in the many phone conversations we had. I decorated my reception hall with tableclothes and chair covers with sashes and not only were the spandex covers WONDERFUL but delivery set-up was so easy. Our reception hall was a stickler as far as when they accepted deliveries, so All Events worked around that timing and delivered it where and when we needed it. I would absolutely work with them again!

Tent rental

Reviewed on 7/28/2011 Sandra Z

They arrived during the time they said they would. The guys were very nice. They were considerate of the yard since it had been a little wet. The tent was nice and the lights added a nice touch.

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Judy D

I worked with Denise who was great. I had a good idea of what I wanted, and had planned out most, when I went to see her. She was great to give me choices. I made payments and checked in several times prior to the event. The only thing I didn't like was the delivery was only one guy for all the items rented. (diner set up, table clothes, and all serving items, plus the Q-music box.) I had several of my friends help set up. I think there should have been more help..

Good prices but look for hidden fees!

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Brittany N

We ordered a lot of rental pieces from this company. We thought we had a great deal and everything was taken care of. Unfortunately we made the mistake of not counting all of the merchandise before we began setting up for our reception. At the end of the night it was discovered that some vases were missing and we could not attest to whether they were ever supplied to us. The company also said we were missing a napkin even though they were hand counted twice before being returned and all were present. Additionally, when my husband went to pick up the order we were charged an additional $30 for a piece due to "customization" even though we were never made aware of the charge prior to this and had a completed pricing sheet of what we had to pay. If you choose to use All Events Rental, I would suggest making sure there aren't going to be any "customization" fees and make sure you count everything before you leave the place or set up your event!

decent

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 RaShelle W

Good customer service. Items were dirty tho and we had to hand clean half of the cups ourselves.ourselves.

all events

Reviewed on 8/27/2011 Diana S

I got a lot of things from them that worked out really well. However i found that its cheaper to buy the linens then to rent them. :(

Excellent customer service and products!

Reviewed on 2/04/2011 Katie T

I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience with All Events Rental! My contact, Ben was extremely helpful in the whole process, courteous and knowledgeable. They were flexible, accommodating and just plain NICE! Plus the plates and flatware we rented were in great condition and looked great! I would recommend them without a moment of hesitation. Thanks All Events Rental for making the rental part of my wedding such a breeze!

Used DJ in a Box

Reviewed on 2/03/2011 Kassi K

This thing was great and worth the money. Used it all night long.

Send Email