Affordable Award Winning Caterer since 1983!

For over 32 years, Amici's Catered Cuisine has earned a stellar reputation for excellence in the Tampa Bay Area. By presenting the finest quality gourmet foods, delivering impeccable service and dazzling with spectacular presentations, Amici's has made thousands of events a triumph!

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

205 Marlborough Street, Oldsmar, FL (813) 855-1100

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Marilyn S

Amici's is an amazing catering service! I would recommend them to any bride and groom getting married. From booking my tasting with them to the end of my wedding night they made me feel as if I was the only bride they were working with. The staff made sure I was informed of... Read More everything, and made it super easy for my husband and I. On the night of our wedding reception the banquet captain and the staff made sure we were fully hydrated and fed at all moments and time. They really take good care of you on you big day and make it even more special.

2018-01-24T14:59:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the rave review! It was a pleasure working with you from the beginning thru to the very conclusion of your special day. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Alexandria C

Amicis catering did an amazing job at our wedding! We received SO many compliments throughout the night about how great the food was. We opted for plated salads and buffet and the salad was HUGE and so delicious! The servers were super attentive and brought us our food and... Read More checked in on us to make sure we were always okay and had what we needed. Working with Amicis beforehand was also very pleasant, they were very attentive and were timely with communication. Their pricing is super affordable especially for the quality and taste that you get. Highly recommend!

2018-01-24T15:02:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the outstanding review, it is very much appreciated. We truly enjoyed working with you and hope that you will pass the word along to your friends and family that might be in need of a caterer. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 4/14/2018 Barbara B

The catering team was amazing! From the sales staff to the individuals on site at our wedding. Everyone was so helpful and nice, they took the stress out of planning our wedding and even on the “big day”. The food was excellent, presentation just beautiful, and all experience... Read More was a 10+. I would highly recommend this company.

Reviewed on 4/14/2018 Kaileigh H

From the day we walked into Amici's we were blown away! We were looking for a caterer for our wedding and Amici's was such an easy decision. The staff is TOP NOTCH, professional, courteous and really made our guests feel like they were being catered to. The food is wonderful and... Read More the staff is the best around. I highly recommend using Amici's and I look forward to using them for future events.

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Nicole M

Amicis is absolutely the best. We really wanted pizza at our wedding and they did a pizza station for us. The pasta bar was spectacular as well. The staff was outstanding and everyone was raving about the food. Everything the delicious. We loved everything about our experience... Read More with them!

2018-04-13T16:28:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your outstanding review. We enjoyed working with you and wish you a world of love and happiness. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Toni D

So glad we chose Amici's to cater our daughter's wedding reception - the service and food was exceptional!! Great staff to work with.

2018-03-12T11:30:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us with such kind words. Congratulations to all!

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Jenna R

Amici's went ABOVE and BEYOND for our wedding day. We had the pasta bar, and it surpassed our expectations. Our guests were blown away by how amazing and fresh the food was, and how awesome of an experience it was to be able to "create" their own pasta dish essentially. Their... Read More staff was wonderful, and even brought myself and Will a plate of cocktail hour items for us to nibble on during pictures. Their food was delicious, and was even better than when we had our taste testing! They provided beautiful decorations that went perfectly with our theme. They were so responsive from the day we booked them all the way up until the day before the wedding. They listened to every request we had and did a fantastic job of incorporating everything we had in mind. I highly recommend the pasta bar! We were so please with how everything turned out!

2018-03-12T11:43:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, we truly appreciate your input and we enjoyed working with you as well. We enjoyed sharing in your special day and hope that you will keep us in mind for upcoming events or at... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Emily P

Amici's was such a wonderful caterer to work with. From the initial quote to final execution, the staff was so nice and detail oriented. The food tasting went very well - we loved everything we tried and their menu is so extensive - it was hard to narrow it down to pick the... Read More menu, but more options is better than no options! And their prices were super affordable compared to the few other quotes we got. The week before our wedding, Amici's sent over a finalization sheet. There were so many details on there to confirm, I didn't even think about worrying that they didn't know what they were doing. It was very clear they wanted to make sure they knew everything about my expectations and that they wanted the event to go smoothly. During the event, the staff was very pleasant and attentive. We chose a plated meal, coffee station and dessert table. The presentation was beautiful and everything was delicious. I would recommend using Amici's for any event.

2018-03-12T11:38:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the rave review, it is very much appreciated. We cant thank you enough for allowing us to share in your special day with you and for meeting all of your expectations. Congratulations and much love and happiness!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Priya B

I found Amici's through The Knot and they were the first catering company I looked at. I live two hours away from the Tampa area so I only met with them in person once, but they were so easy to work with and truly catered around our two hour distance. They communicated with my... Read More family and me via telephone and e-mail and were very professional and prompt. The choices in food were so difficult to narrow down options as there were so many wonderful options. The food was delicious and my guests enjoyed it as well. I highly recommend Amici's!

2018-03-12T11:35:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us, it means alot! We truly enjoyed working with you even though most of your special day details were done by email, phone etc. the final result was that you were both very happy. Thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Caitlin K

It was hard to find a caterer that really fit our budget, but gave us the same great quality dinner and Amici's was a perfect find! We don't live in the area and they made sure to work with us when it came to setting up a tasting and getting everything we needed. The office... Read More staff is incredibly nice and very responsive and helpful. The actual service at our wedding was amazing. The wait staff was very nice and went above and beyond to make everything run smoothly. We did buffet style, and had plenty of food and got so many compliments on the food.

2018-01-24T15:08:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the outstanding review and we truly enjoyed working with you from that 1st phone call and email...right up until the conclusion of your special evening. Congratulations and together may all of your dreams come true.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Keisy C

Omg, i have received like 20 emails offering services. I requested to stop and have sent the mail to junk and they started sending emails from another mail. Generally vendors that intense before events are so uncareful when you really need them.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Christine R

Amazing staff! They went above and beyond and would recommend them in a heartbeat. I had Kiki as the captain and he certainly made the night amazing.

2017-08-16T14:30:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Christine for taking the time to review us. We truly enjoyed working with you from the beginning up until the very end of your reception. Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Andrea N

Amici's did a great job taking care of every need. Their organization, responsiveness and overall capabilities made us completely comfortable leading into our wedding day. We did a Mardi Gras themed wedding so they were able to suggest some spins on dishes to bring a cajun... Read More vibe.

2018-01-24T15:10:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing Amici's to share in your special day. We enjoyed working with you and appreciate your kind words. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Monique S

Amici's did a wonderful job catering my wedding. Leading up to the day, they were very responsive, easily contacted, and overall had great customer service. The food we tried at our complementary tasting was delicious, and the atmosphere was wonderful - it was private, and made... Read More us feel valued. However, the day of the wedding is where they REALLY shone. We had Diana for our banquet captain, and she was FABULOUS. Very thoughtful, acoomodating, and complimentary. While my bridal party was having pictures done during cocktail hour, she brought us hors d'oeuvres and water so that we wouldn't get too hungry or thirsty (it was very hot out). Overall the entire staff was just really considerate and you could easily see that they wanted to make our wedding special. And the food! I had so many compliments from my guests about how good the food was!!! They were VERY reasonably priced, but honestly you wouldn't guess it from eating the food. It was delicious, and they definitely were able to work with me to find something to satisfy my husband's picky appetite. Overall, HIGHLY recommend!

2018-01-24T15:11:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your rave review! We truly enjoyed working with you and wish you a world of love and happiness. Congratulations!!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Mary G

Excellent food quality, service, and I would highly recommend them and use them again in the future

2017-06-02T13:20:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your outstanding review and we appreciate you taking the time to do so. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Valentina S

Amici's was overall a perfect caterer. The food was great, they were extremely responsive and willing to make menu changes, and they were a great value. We received many compliments on the food, we were initially concerned about hiring outside catering for fear of the food being... Read More dry or overcooked but the fish, chicken and beef were all cooked perfectly and our guests loved the butter roses served. The setup was immaculate and they were quick to make changes to the set up before the reception began. Also, the servers were great and made sure that we had everything that we needed. I would definitely recommend Amici's to anyone getting married in the area.

2017-04-14T14:12:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us, it means so much to us. We enjoyed working with you and thank you for allowing us to share in your special day. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Helen V

We are heading to our honeymoon but I had to drop a review to show how thankful I am. Since our very first interaction with Amici's, they've been nothing but professional. They had a free "date night" tasting for potential brides (and family) that was exquisite. We chose the... Read More pasta bar as the main course and it was complemented by our guests all night as "the best pasta [they've] ever had". Not to mention that they arrived on time, provided the best customer service, and created NO DRAMA. I will recommend them to everyone.

2017-04-14T14:00:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your amazing review! The fact that you took the time as you were on your way to your honeymoon to review us makes this review even more special. Congratulations to you both <3

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Justin W

Amici's made the process painless. They knew exactly what we had in mind when we discussed the vision for our wedding catering. The food was excellent and the service was top notch!

2017-05-19T14:57:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your glowing review! We appreciate your kind words and enjoyed working with you and sharing in your very special day. Congratulations to you both!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Angela Rose W

Amichi's did an amazing job at our wedding. Our guests raved about the food and service. The Amichi's crew was professional and friendly. We had heavy appetizers, buffet and pasta bar. We had gluten free, vegetarian and carnivore options. Every menu item was spot on and... Read More delicious. There was plenty of food, no waiting, hot food was hot and cold was cold. The pasta bar manned by Kiki was a huge hit. He was amazing, friendly, kept the guest moving and the pasta selection was above our exceptions. Delicious!! We cannot express how grateful we are to the entire crew for being a shining star on our most special day.

2017-04-14T14:03:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the glowing review! Wishing you the best that love and happiness has to offer and thank you for allowing us to share in your very special day.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Dana G

We used Amici's for our wedding. They're exceptional, and made sure we ate! They do so much more than simply providing good food, they work a lot with design and logistics. Amici's is full of incredible people, and I'm sure that they deal with a lot of unnecessary grief. They... Read More were the third caterer we tried, and was 1000x more delicious and inventive than the other two. I started making their Feta/Watermelon/Mint cubes for weeks after we visited. I wish we had tried the Falafel fritters though, because they were not traditional falafel. We may have gone in a different direction with that choice if we had known. Not a big deal though. Anyway, they may be slightly pricier than some other caterers, but I'm certain they're worth it based on their attention to detail. Do not hesitate to go to a tasting and book them!

2017-01-26T10:46:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the stellar review, we truly appreciate you taking the time to respond and wish you both a world of love and happiness.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Megan M

This was the first venue on our list of six to try. Kathy Wilson at Kapok Special Events recommended it to us. The food was PHENOMENAL! We booked them immediately and canceled all of our other tastings. The staff is just as amazing! They are so on top of everything! They even... Read More made sure that we got to eat and that we got what we wanted. They were on top of refills and were so helpful in letting us know what their plan was in case we had something else in mind! We had a perfect wedding and everyone is still raving about the food! It was all absolutely DELICIOUS! The staff was AWESOME!

2017-01-26T10:49:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a heartfelt review. We enjoyed working with you both and wish you a world of happiness and love.

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Amy S

The food was amazing, but let's face it, that's not what makes a catering company THE BEST. I planned the entire wedding practically on my own, and every step of the way, the communication was very open and we were always on the same page. They make it very easy, when equipped... Read More with all of the information they need, to trust that the reception will be perfect without the attention of the bride. Upon showing up, everything was wonderful and exactly how I wanted it! They were very easy to reach with email and would respond very quickly. Would use them again in the future should another big event come up. Again, the food was so good, and reasonable for a tight budget!

2017-01-26T10:54:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us such a great review! Feel free to contact us should you need us for any size event - large or small. And don't forget to tell your friends should they be in the market for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Mel M

Wow wow wow! Words cannot express the impeccable food , displays , service...generous portions.. all of our guests are raving about the whole experience, ambience and customer service!!! Our wedding was at Powel Crosley Estate in Sarasota, FL. This was the very best day of our... Read More lives and we are so appreciative of Amici's and the banquet captain (Nikitas) and team that took care of us for our wedding day! You will always have a special place in our hearts. Thank you, Amici's, for creating the most magical day of our lives.

2017-01-26T11:01:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing review! We truly enjoyed working with you and hope that you will keep us in mind should you need our services in the future. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Alexia F

The food was exceptional, everyone was raving about it! Their staff were so sweet and pleasant, one of the waitresses even followed me around during photographs with an appetizer sampler so I could eat! Definitely recommend using them!

2017-04-14T14:07:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the glowing review, we really appreciate it! We enjoyed working with you and are grateful that you chose us to share in your very special day. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Scott H

Excellent service from start to finish. We received so many compliments about the food and service - Thank you Amici's for making our day wonderful!!! We highly recommend Amici's. They were one of the best choices we made for our wedding!!

2017-04-26T17:13:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the rave review, we sincerely appreciate your kind words. Wishing you a world of happiness and love. Congratulations!

Meet The President

Michael Lamando

Owner Michael Lamando, a graduate of Florida State University, has a degree in hotel and restaurant management. Michael&#39;s passion for food and service developed at an early age having grown up in an Italian/Irish home. Amici&#39;s has been built on Michael&#39;s own personal ethics. He emphasizes a family atmosphere in the workplace and surrounds himself with the best staff in the hospitality industry. Even though the majority of his time is spent on continually improving the business, he always finds the time to give back to the community. Over the years, he has contributed to a variety of fundraiser