Affordable Award Winning Caterer since 1983!

For over 32 years, Amici's Catered Cuisine has earned a stellar reputation for excellence in the Tampa Bay Area. By presenting the finest quality gourmet foods, delivering impeccable service and dazzling with spectacular presentations, Amici's has made thousands of events a triumph!

Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion, Seafood

Dietary Options

Kosher, Vegetarian

Buffet, Catering Clean Up, Catering Delivery + Setup, Servers, Food + Catering

Bow2008 09
Bow2007

205 Marlborough Street, Oldsmar, FL (813) 855-1100

Stellar...Absolutely STELLAR!

Reviewed on 9/10/2014

Without hesitation I would absolutely recommend Amici Catering. Our guest spoke high regards about Amici Catering for weeks/months after the wedding. Possitive comments about the kindness and aptitude of the staff along with compliments on the quality of the food were very... Read More common. We couldn't be happier. This the high rating in this review.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Christine R

Amazing staff! They went above and beyond and would recommend them in a heartbeat. I had Kiki as the captain and he certainly made the night amazing.

2017-08-16T14:30:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Christine for taking the time to review us. We truly enjoyed working with you from the beginning up until the very end of your reception. Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Caitlin K

It was hard to find a caterer that really fit our budget, but gave us the same great quality dinner and Amici's was a perfect find! We don't live in the area and they made sure to work with us when it came to setting up a tasting and getting everything we needed. The office... Read More staff is incredibly nice and very responsive and helpful. The actual service at our wedding was amazing. The wait staff was very nice and went above and beyond to make everything run smoothly. We did buffet style, and had plenty of food and got so many compliments on the food.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Keisy C

Omg, i have received like 20 emails offering services. I requested to stop and have sent the mail to junk and they started sending emails from another mail. Generally vendors that intense before events are so uncareful when you really need them.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Andrea N

Amici's did a great job taking care of every need. Their organization, responsiveness and overall capabilities made us completely comfortable leading into our wedding day. We did a Mardi Gras themed wedding so they were able to suggest some spins on dishes to bring a cajun... Read More vibe.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Monique S

Amici's did a wonderful job catering my wedding. Leading up to the day, they were very responsive, easily contacted, and overall had great customer service. The food we tried at our complementary tasting was delicious, and the atmosphere was wonderful - it was private, and made... Read More us feel valued. However, the day of the wedding is where they REALLY shone. We had Diana for our banquet captain, and she was FABULOUS. Very thoughtful, acoomodating, and complimentary. While my bridal party was having pictures done during cocktail hour, she brought us hors d'oeuvres and water so that we wouldn't get too hungry or thirsty (it was very hot out). Overall the entire staff was just really considerate and you could easily see that they wanted to make our wedding special. And the food! I had so many compliments from my guests about how good the food was!!! They were VERY reasonably priced, but honestly you wouldn't guess it from eating the food. It was delicious, and they definitely were able to work with me to find something to satisfy my husband's picky appetite. Overall, HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Mary G

Excellent food quality, service, and I would highly recommend them and use them again in the future

2017-06-02T13:20:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your outstanding review and we appreciate you taking the time to do so. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Valentina S

Amici's was overall a perfect caterer. The food was great, they were extremely responsive and willing to make menu changes, and they were a great value. We received many compliments on the food, we were initially concerned about hiring outside catering for fear of the food being... Read More dry or overcooked but the fish, chicken and beef were all cooked perfectly and our guests loved the butter roses served. The setup was immaculate and they were quick to make changes to the set up before the reception began. Also, the servers were great and made sure that we had everything that we needed. I would definitely recommend Amici's to anyone getting married in the area.

2017-04-14T14:12:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us, it means so much to us. We enjoyed working with you and thank you for allowing us to share in your special day. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Helen V

We are heading to our honeymoon but I had to drop a review to show how thankful I am. Since our very first interaction with Amici's, they've been nothing but professional. They had a free "date night" tasting for potential brides (and family) that was exquisite. We chose the... Read More pasta bar as the main course and it was complemented by our guests all night as "the best pasta [they've] ever had". Not to mention that they arrived on time, provided the best customer service, and created NO DRAMA. I will recommend them to everyone.

2017-04-14T14:00:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your amazing review! The fact that you took the time as you were on your way to your honeymoon to review us makes this review even more special. Congratulations to you both <3

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Justin W

Amici's made the process painless. They knew exactly what we had in mind when we discussed the vision for our wedding catering. The food was excellent and the service was top notch!

2017-05-19T14:57:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your glowing review! We appreciate your kind words and enjoyed working with you and sharing in your very special day. Congratulations to you both!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Angela Rose W

Amichi's did an amazing job at our wedding. Our guests raved about the food and service. The Amichi's crew was professional and friendly. We had heavy appetizers, buffet and pasta bar. We had gluten free, vegetarian and carnivore options. Every menu item was spot on and... Read More delicious. There was plenty of food, no waiting, hot food was hot and cold was cold. The pasta bar manned by Kiki was a huge hit. He was amazing, friendly, kept the guest moving and the pasta selection was above our exceptions. Delicious!! We cannot express how grateful we are to the entire crew for being a shining star on our most special day.

2017-04-14T14:03:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the glowing review! Wishing you the best that love and happiness has to offer and thank you for allowing us to share in your very special day.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Dana H

We used Amici's for our wedding. They're exceptional, and made sure we ate! They do so much more than simply providing good food, they work a lot with design and logistics. Amici's is full of incredible people, and I'm sure that they deal with a lot of unnecessary grief. They... Read More were the third caterer we tried, and was 1000x more delicious and inventive than the other two. I started making their Feta/Watermelon/Mint cubes for weeks after we visited. I wish we had tried the Falafel fritters though, because they were not traditional falafel. We may have gone in a different direction with that choice if we had known. Not a big deal though. Anyway, they may be slightly pricier than some other caterers, but I'm certain they're worth it based on their attention to detail. Do not hesitate to go to a tasting and book them!

2017-01-26T10:46:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the stellar review, we truly appreciate you taking the time to respond and wish you both a world of love and happiness.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Megan M

This was the first venue on our list of six to try. Kathy Wilson at Kapok Special Events recommended it to us. The food was PHENOMENAL! We booked them immediately and canceled all of our other tastings. The staff is just as amazing! They are so on top of everything! They even... Read More made sure that we got to eat and that we got what we wanted. They were on top of refills and were so helpful in letting us know what their plan was in case we had something else in mind! We had a perfect wedding and everyone is still raving about the food! It was all absolutely DELICIOUS! The staff was AWESOME!

2017-01-26T10:49:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a heartfelt review. We enjoyed working with you both and wish you a world of happiness and love.

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Amy S

The food was amazing, but let's face it, that's not what makes a catering company THE BEST. I planned the entire wedding practically on my own, and every step of the way, the communication was very open and we were always on the same page. They make it very easy, when equipped... Read More with all of the information they need, to trust that the reception will be perfect without the attention of the bride. Upon showing up, everything was wonderful and exactly how I wanted it! They were very easy to reach with email and would respond very quickly. Would use them again in the future should another big event come up. Again, the food was so good, and reasonable for a tight budget!

2017-01-26T10:54:44 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us such a great review! Feel free to contact us should you need us for any size event - large or small. And don't forget to tell your friends should they be in the market for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Mel M

Wow wow wow! Words cannot express the impeccable food , displays , service...generous portions.. all of our guests are raving about the whole experience, ambience and customer service!!! Our wedding was at Powel Crosley Estate in Sarasota, FL. This was the very best day of our... Read More lives and we are so appreciative of Amici's and the banquet captain (Nikitas) and team that took care of us for our wedding day! You will always have a special place in our hearts. Thank you, Amici's, for creating the most magical day of our lives.

2017-01-26T11:01:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an amazing review! We truly enjoyed working with you and hope that you will keep us in mind should you need our services in the future. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Alexia F

The food was exceptional, everyone was raving about it! Their staff were so sweet and pleasant, one of the waitresses even followed me around during photographs with an appetizer sampler so I could eat! Definitely recommend using them!

2017-04-14T14:07:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the glowing review, we really appreciate it! We enjoyed working with you and are grateful that you chose us to share in your very special day. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Scott H

Excellent service from start to finish. We received so many compliments about the food and service - Thank you Amici's for making our day wonderful!!! We highly recommend Amici's. They were one of the best choices we made for our wedding!!

2017-04-26T17:13:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the rave review, we sincerely appreciate your kind words. Wishing you a world of happiness and love. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Katelyn E

Amici's was fabulous right from the start. Any questions or concerns they answered in a very timely manner and really cared about what would make our day special. I was looking for heavy appetizers for my reception but didn't want our guests to leave hungry and Amici's did a... Read More perfect job helping us pick a menu that was perfect for our wedding. The food was absolutely spectacular the day of the wedding and numerous guests complimented how amazing the food was. Roe and her team were so helpful and attentive and they made the groom and I feel extremely taken care of he whole evening. I recommend Amici's to any bride and groom or anyone looking to have fabulous food, service and presentation for their event.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Marilyn S

Amici's is an amazing catering service! I would recommend them to any bride and groom getting married. From booking my tasting with them to the end of my wedding night they made me feel as if I was the only bride they were working with. The staff made sure I was informed of... Read More everything, and made it super easy for my husband and I. On the night of our wedding reception the banquet captain and the staff made sure we were fully hydrated and fed at all moments and time. They really take good care of you on you big day and make it even more special.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alexa N

The food was fantastic! We got so many compliments on it. The service was amazing, too! We had Lucy as our banquet captain and she did a phenomenal job! We loved working with this company - they were very helpful and friendly each time i called with any questions.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lauren P

Amicis was one of the vendor decisions I made! From moment of contact, to the tasting, to the wedding everything was great! The food was fantastic, the staff was so nice and helpful! My banquet captain Linda was a shining light on the whole day she kept me calm and went above... Read More and beyond to help me and my husband, she really was so helpful and sweet!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Cortney R

After tasting with multiple caterers in Tampa Bay and Clearwater area, we chose Amici's because the food was delicious, it was within our budget with a variety of options, and, most of all, they were friendly. I put great value in good customer service. We worked with Sylvia... Read More during the planning process and she (and Susan) were consistently responsive to my questions over the phone and email. On the day our wedding their staff was professionally dressed and very polite. They worked quickly, the presentation was lovely, and the food was warm. They also put the linens on, cut the cake, and set everything up (they were even willing to put on table decor).

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Cortney R

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Philip S

Amici's did a WONDERFUL job as our caterers for our wedding at The Lange Farm. Not only did everyone talk to us about how delicious the food was - we went with the pasta buffet - you won't regret it - but the service was outstanding. From making sure my Husband and I got some... Read More food and had whatever we wanted throughout the night, to being so attentive to our guests, they could not have done better. I was also very happily surprised with the choice of decor they brought along. We were having a rustic and vintage style wedding and their setup was complete with burlap, wood, lace, antique candelabras, it was just beautiful. Would highly recommend them. ~ Nicole Smith (Bride)

2017-01-26T11:07:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you Nicole for the rave review, we appreciate you taking the time! We enjoyed working with you and wish you a world of love and happiness. Congratulations...

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Daniel Z

Amici's was amazing. Everything we tried at the tasting was incredible and we had a hard time deciding cause we wanted everything. The food at the wedding was just as perfect. The staff in the office (Sylvia and Susan) are just outstanding. You cant ask for easier people... Read More to work with. Not only did they make this process stress-free and easy they even helped with other items like suggesting the perfect bakery. The onsite staff was incredible. They were visible when we needed them but otherwise I didn't even see them running the buffet and cleaning(the last thing you want is catering staff getting in the way of the party.) KeKe our captain knew exactly what to do and needed pretty much nothing from our team as the office staff had prepared everything in advance so perfectly. Based on everything I would without a doubt recommend Amici's to anyone who asks. They are outstanding. We will be certainly using them for other events in the future. Thanks for making our special day so perfect.

Meet The President

Michael Lamando

Owner Michael Lamando, a graduate of Florida State University, has a degree in hotel and restaurant management. Michael&#39;s passion for food and service developed at an early age having grown up in an Italian/Irish home. Amici&#39;s has been built on Michael&#39;s own personal ethics. He emphasizes a family atmosphere in the workplace and surrounds himself with the best staff in the hospitality industry. Even though the majority of his time is spent on continually improving the business, he always finds the time to give back to the community. Over the years, he has contributed to a variety of fundraiser