These stories are forever. Let us tell yours.

And Ever Films is a wedding video production company, providing videography to couples around the greater Northern California area. Your wedding day is special. With all the details and plans you’ve made, and all your loved ones coming to celebrate with you, you’re creating the most memorable day of your life. We believe these stories are forever. Let us tell yours.

$$$$ – Expensive

Artistic, Dramatic, Modern

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Northern California and beyond (916) 629-4266

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Danielle H

I can not speak highly enough of Brandon and his team! From the moment I met Brandon I knew I wanted him to be our videographer. You know when you can tell that someone just really loves what they do? That was Brandon. The way he spoke about his business you could tell he had... Read More such a passion for what he did. We met twice before the ceremony and Brandon was extremely thorough learning about us, the day, what we wanted, and everything else in-between. We never felt rushed with him and he remembered everything we had spoke about previously. He also was extremely easy to communicate with in-between the meetings. His responses were always prompt and answered all the questions we had. He also made sure he had the contact of all my other vendors (venue, photographer, DJ, etc.) and reached out to them beforehand. He made us feel so comfortable with his product and seemed to anticipate any problem that could happen and already had a solution for it. I think one of the things I liked most about And Ever Films in comparison to other videographers we looked at is that they don't want to nickel and dime you. The have flat fees and they do whatever they feel is best to make sure the day is captured completely (amount of videographers, the amount of hours they were there, etc.). Now for the day of - again, Brandon, his wife, and the rest of his team were AMAZING! The arrived as we were getting ready and stayed all the way through our sparkler exit. The entire time they were so nice and made sure to capture everything without being in the way! I even had multiple people come to me after the wedding and tell me how nice it was to not be disrupted by the videographer during the actual ceremony. My parents loved them, my bridal party loved them, and so did we! I could tell that what he was capturing was going to be produced into something beautiful. When we received the video I was speechless. It was so gorgeous and the way he told the story of our wedding day was absolutely breathtaking! Everyone who saw the video was in complete awe. I even had a few people who said they weren't going to get a videographer and after watching my video, changed their mind! It is so nice to have a video copy of our ceremony and speeches too!! Like I said, I really cant speak highly enough of Brandon. We have already recommended him to numerous people we know getting ready (and I think that is the biggest proof that I stand behind all these words above). So to sum it up: He is prepared for anything, he is thorough, he is passionate about what he does, he is communicative throughout the entire process, he is so easy to work with, him and his team are so nice and make your wedding even more enjoyable, and he puts together the most beautiful recreation of your special day.

2017-09-01T12:05:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review Danielle! :) We had such a blast working with you and Aaron, and love showing off your wedding video! It was an awesome day, and you both were so awesome letting us be a part of it!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Sarah L

Choosing a videographer for our wedding was something we went back and forth about purchasing. And I have to say, it was the best decision we made for our wedding! Brandon & Julianne were an ABSOLUTE pleasure to work with. They are incredibly down to earth and kind hearted... Read More people! Before our wedding was even over, they had put together a quick sneak peek of what we had to look forward to. It brought me to tears! So I knew that day we were in for a treat when we would receive the full edited version. Boy was I right! The video completely exceeded my wildest dreams. The footage they captured was a dream come true. and yes, I was immediately brought to tears yet again. This video is something I will cherish for the rest of my life. I cannot thank Brandon and his wife enough for the gift they haven't given us! HIGHLY RECCOMEND!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Katrisa K

Brandon and Julianne were amazing to work with! When we began to plan our wedding the one thing my friends said over and over again is that they wished they had a videographer, so I knew I needed to make that a priority in our budget. Once I had my mind set on having a... Read More videographer, the choice was easy. I was lucky enough to know Brandon and Julianne and to have seen their work so I knew it would be them. What they gave us was better than I could have ever imagined. They were able to capture our day so perfectly. If you are considering using And Ever Films I would say, definitely do it, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Kathy M

When I was planning my wedding, I really didn't think I needed a videographer since I was already planning on having a photographer. I think this is the thought for many brides but let me just say that hiring Brandon from And Ever Films was one of the best decisions I made for... Read More my wedding! It's one thing to show family and friends photos, but to have a video of all the fun that was had at my wedding is priceless. If you are on the fence about a videographer, just hire And Ever Films! You won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Tricia C

I absolutely love the wedding video you made for Conor and I. Totally worth every penny! To all future brides if you're looking to splurge don't do it on the linens or favors do it on your wedding video something that will last forever and memories you will get to replay again... Read More and again! And ever films does an absolutely amazing job! I've recommended them to many friends who have used their team as well!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Jessica j

Our experience with And Ever Films was phenomenal! We were married December 12, 2015 at the Sterling Hotel in downtown Sacramento, CA. Brandon (the owner) and the his crew were prompt on the day of the wedding, and acted with the utmost professionalism while clearly having a... Read More great time doing what they do. They arrived when we were getting ready and stayed through near the end of the reception. I was so excited to see the final product and it did not disappoint. Brandon took the time to find music that not only matched the mood of our wedding, but also our personalities. I'm so happy that we made the decision to have a videographer at our wedding, in addition to a photographer because it captures the moments that you'll forget in the whirlwind of the day- the vows, the toasts, and all the special moments in between. I 1000% recommend And Ever Films!

Brandon and Julianne Morgan

As filmmakers, we love telling stories. One of the greatest opportunities we get is to tell the story of two people, beginning their journey together. We are Julianne and Brandon Morgan. Having started And Ever Films in 2012, we’ve had such an exciting opportunity to tell the stories of amazing couples who are beginning the next step of their journey together, in a unique and cinematic fashion. When we aren’t shooting weddings, we’re raising our two awesome kids, and probably dreaming about our next trip to Disneyland!