Creating events remembered for a lifetime!

Attention to detail, originality, and innovation in the creation of various styles of floral arrangements are the principles that guide the Anna Rose Floral & Event Design team. Our personalized service makes for clear communication so you can relax and enjoy your special day.

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1068 High Mountain Road, North Haledon, NJ Tri-state area (973) 636-6535

Blown away

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Erica F

I have so many wonderful things to say about the job Nicole and the team did from Anna Rose Floral. I was blown away by how incredible these flowers looked. They did such an amazing job all the way down to the tiny details of bud vases and lanterns. Also, can we just talk about... Read More how stinking cute their shop is? The flowers were actually my favorite part of the wedding, they were perfect and I am so thankful to the team!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Christine D

Anna Rose is hands down the best florist anywhere! From the first time I met with them, they were able to take my many ideas- trust me I was all over the place- and narrow them down into bouquets (mine, my bridesmaids, and MOB/MOG), centerpieces (both high and low), and... Read More boutonnieres (for the groom, groomsman, and fathers) that were simply stunning and EXACTLY what I wanted, if not better. Working with the entire team at Anna Rose was a dream. Not only are they responsive to phone calls/ emails/ changes in floral needs, but their talent is out of this world. Their ideas are absolutely perfect and they are able to create amazing floral arrangements. Anna Rose also was very respectful of my budget and never once pushed us to spend more than we were comfortable. On the day of our wedding, my breath was taken away when I saw my bouquet and the ballroom! I would recommend them a million times over!

Loved them! You will too!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Dania S

Anna Rose was great to work with and super flexible - not to mention, all of the flowers for my wedding were incredible! Alexa initially met me in Manhattan, which was easiest for me, and we finalized details/contracts over the phone and by e-mail. She showed my husband and I... Read More a sample in the store of what our center pieces would look like. They were very accommodating with our budget, schedules, and everything in between. And all else aside, my wedding was incredible! I had so many compliments of the flowers and centerpieces from my guests - everything from the bouquets, to the flower crown for my flower girl (and her basket, which they provided) - to the MOB, and MOG wristlets which were adorable, and comfortable from what they told me. They did flower clusters on our cake too which were gorgeous! I highly recommend! Best of all, our pieces had succulents in them, and some were potted. We opted to bring all of the flowers home after the wedding and keep the vases. We brought the succulents back to Anna Rose after the wedding, and after the other flowers had died, and they made succulent terrariums for our apartment!!! Will definitely use them again! Great shop to do business with.

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Cindy G

I can't even explain how gorgeous my daughter's wedding flowers were. We worked with Nicole and they were simply amazing. The quality of the flowers were beautiful. We had a consultation to discuss what we wanted and she went above and beyond what we expected!! From the girls... Read More flowers, guys boutonnière's, church & pews & the venue centerpieces, everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments. Could not have been any happier!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Kate V

Anna Rose Floral was one of the vendors our venue recommended, and we were so happy we got to work with them! 1) They use Pinterest, which for me, who doesn't know how to explain what she likes, made my life a lot easier 2) They were flexible and took the time to understand... Read More what my husband and I wanted. When I went to see a sample of the centerpieces, I wasn't a huge fan of the vase, and they worked with me to find what I wanted. 3) They were incredible creative partners. I mentioned how I was going to have a small basket of grapes as part of the table numbers, and Nicole (my contact) asked what I thought about having the grapes in the centerpieces themselves - which turned out AMAZING. I still have guests mention how they loved the flowers, and how special and unique they were. Would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Kimberly M

STUNNING! I recently had Anna Rose Florist for my New Years Eve Wedding and it was truly breathtaking! My guests are still talking about the flowers and the beautiful floating candle centerpieces that paired so well with our venue space at the Chart House! Nicole and her staff... Read More were incredible -- they were so professional, organized and detail-oriented. They provided so much guidance and assistance throughout the entire experience! I looked high & low for a Florist and I got so much more with Anna Rose! I wanted more then flowers and they were able to create centerpieces from just an explanation over the phone! They catered very well to all my needs, especially being an out-of-state bride! I would HIGHLY recommend Anna Rose Florist for all your large and small scale needs!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Carly R

The whole team at Anna Rose is amazing! I knew next to nothing about flowers, and they helped guide me to a look that matched my vision for the day and budget perfectly. We had planned to have our ceremony outdoors under a gazebo at our venue, but with the threat of rain on... Read More our wedding day, the Anna Rose team created an incredible Chuppah with the flowers and sweet-gum branches we had planned to use on the gazebo - and made the choice to move the ceremony inside a no-brainer. They also sourced gorgeous pumpkins and gourds to decorate the aisle and ceremony space to complete the perfect fall ceremony look.

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Alanna M

Holy Moly!! Idk what was better, Nicole or the flowers! She is fantastic and our flowers were breathtaking! My guests all are still talking about them!!! They were everything I wanted and more! There was a slight hiccup with my sweetheart table and the second we called they came... Read More right back and fixed it, nobody but us knew anything was wrong ! Everything was just magical! Thank you guys so so so much for making my vision a reality and executing it perfectly!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Shannon N

It was an amazing experience working with Anna Rose Floral and Design! Nicole, my consultant, was so friendly and relatable, making her one of the best wedding vendors I worked with! When we first met and spoke about my vision for my wedding, she completely understood what I... Read More was looking for on my special day. This immediately made me feel like I was making the right choice working with Anna Rose. She guided me through choosing flowers and accessories to make each and every detail perfect! She was able to turn my dream vision into a reality on my wedding day, making me a very happy bride! The Anna Rose team was so thoughtful and professional every step of the way! On my wedding day, the flowers looked absolutely beautiful, from the bouquets to the centerpieces to the cake and petals down the aisle! Even though it rained, which moved my outdoor ceremony to indoors, we had prepared a plan and the Anna Rose team did a wonderful job accommodating. I will definitely return to Anna Rose for future events and highly recommend working with Anna Rose for an extremely incredible experience with amazing results!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Jillian B

Anna Rose Floral is AMAZING! They did my bouquets, center pieces, ceremony decorations and cake decorations for my wedding in August 2016, in NJ. They are simply fantastic. Nicole is the BEST, I recommend asking to work with her. They will make your dreams become reality, and... Read More will help you stay within your budget as well. Great experience, highly highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Loretta P

As a mother of the most perfect bride, Anna Rose made our wonderful day so beautiful! From the first time we met with Nicole, we knew to look no further for our florist. Her knowledgeable presentation and her lovely suggestions for different flowers made the ceremony,... Read More bouquets and centerpieces exquisite! We would recommend Anna Rose without hesitation to all future brides!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Christine D

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Michele G

I had a truly stunning bouquet on my wedding day. That is something everyone remarks on when they see my photos. Gorgeous, cascading purple orchids that pop in comparison to my white dress. The center pieces were exactly what I wanted them to be, potted orchids to be taken home... Read More and enjoyed by my friends and family. I'm very glad I decided on Anna Rose and I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Giselle F

I was recommended to use Anna Rose from my venue. I was quickly impressed on the photos and reviews listed on social media for Anna Rose and needless to say their shop is beautiful. I felt very confident in my consultation that the flowers for my wedding would be beautiful, at... Read More the first sample I was not very pleased but we worked together to make it as perfect as possible. I went in for a second sample and was much happier, however the morning of the wedding I was not pleased at all. My first impression of my bouquet was very disappointing .I wanted a round bouquet and flowers were sticking out of it, I had my mom cut off flowers while she was in the middle of getting her make up done. My bridesmaid bouquets had silk orchids in them- this is very unacceptable. My mom’s corsage wire broke and they came back to fix it ,which was very nice of them, however all her roses fell off before the ceremony even began.The bouquet to offer to the Blessed mother was very embarrassing. It was so tiny and had about a five flowers in it and was $55!Lastly,the centerpieces were not at all what were discussed in the second sample; they actually looked like the final of what was discussed from the first sample. I am not sure where the disconnect was. It wasted time in phone calls and coming down for a second sample, which was beautiful and then never even used. The stand wasn't directed in the same way, the additional purple rose that were to replace dark mums weren't there, the purple stock flowers were sticking out when that was not the final plan and it did not look as full as it was during the second sample. I had originally sent this review to Anna Rose via email, since they had requested one. They were willing to discuss my review, because they wanted to understand why I was so upset with the outcome. We went over a few of the items above and I felt that my phone conversation was just a blame game on ‘that is what was in the contract’ and ‘what you wanted’. The excuse on my bouquet was that I had that pinned on my pinterest page – I just went to take a look and guess what, I did not see any sweet pea sticking out of the bouquets. Even more, the contract listed that my bouquet was to have white dahlias, garden roses, sweet pea, calla, ranunculus and spray roses. I am not a floral expert but I did not see any white calla, ranunculus or spray roses. The silk flowers for the bridesmaid’s, they admitted that the silk flowers were used, the white dendro orchids ordered didn’t meet expectations and they decided to use the silk,it was ok with them since silk cost more. For mom’s corsage,they told me that they aren’t sure how it was put on, but since it broke it was because she must have tightened it from the top. Maybe instructions should be sent with the flowers or have the delivery person to show how to do it. Centerpieces,I was told that I wanted the stock so that’s why it created that look, but I remember being so happy at the second sample seeing a full arrangement of hydrangea with some purple in it and less greenery than the first sample and telling Nicole that I loved it. She even admitted she went on my pinterest to see what shape and style I liked. They told me they did have the 2 roses in the final but I still only see one purple rose unless Ocean Song and Coolwater rose are the same?The cake flowers were actually very pretty and my favorite part, but it’s funny that were actually different flowers that were listed on the contract.

2016-11-14T10:42:17 Response from the vendor

Giselle, we’ve taken the past three weeks to fully research, discuss, and learn from your experience of working with Anna Rose. We are extremely dedicated to serving our customers as we truly put our heart and soul into the creation of our client's events thus... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Melissa P

When first meeting with Nicole at Anna Rose I had a vision in mind but couldn't make it to the finish line with my ideas. I don't know much about flowers so it was hard for me to visually see what worked. I also didn't have a color scheme like most brides, I wanted everything to... Read More blend / compliment each other. But not over do it with one or two particular colors. Meeting with Nicole was a lifesaver! The way Anna Rose incorporates the use of Pinterest to create a mood board is phenomenal! My mom, sister and I were able to like or dislike things we were pulling up on the screen. I felt this was a great way for Nicole and I to get to know each other and for Anna Rose to get to know my style. They were a pleasure to work and super responsive if you needed anything at all. Every communication is well documented as is each payment made. It's easy for to follow up with this information in place. My centerpieces as well as all my ceremony flowers, candles and rental items (tea lights, tablecloths, Mr& Mrs's signs were spectacular. I had a few guests question the authenticity of the flowers as they were so beautiful and vibrant they thought they were fake! I had never seen such a beautiful bridal bouquet, I know it was a my own but it couldn't have come out any nicer. The delivery of flowers to the hotel were seamless and everything worked out perfectly. One ring bearer bountinere was missing upon delivery and they were able to correct the issue almost on the spot! Nicole and the team stuck around during my ceremony to move my structure to behind our sweetheart table. Everything came out better than I could have ever dreamed of. The shop itself is amazing and a great place to find an unique gift for someone. I would highly recommend Anna Rose to any bride looking for a boutique flower shop with a high level of creativity.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Jodie L

Nicole and co. delivered the most beautiful centerpeices and a bouquet that took my breath away! Literally. Friends and guests remarked that they were the nicest wedding flowers they had ever seen. I'm holding onto my bouquet until the last petal falls... and I cherish the... Read More photos with my flower halo! Thank you Anna Rose! Couldn't have been happier.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Raquel O

Nicole and the staff at Anna Rose was amazing from our consultation down to our wedding day. As a bride on a budget, they were able to work with me and my needs. I was able to get the most beautiful bouquet, boutonnière, flowers for my cake and floral arrangement for the... Read More ceremony. I never felt like l was treated lesser because my order wasn't as big as an average welcome. Every single need of mine was met and I can’t thank them enough for making the arrangements even more gorgeous than I expected. Nicole even swapped out my cream garden roses for peonies last minute because they had a surplus. This just shows you this florist shop goes above and beyond for their clients. Everything went smooth and there was not one wilted flower in sight. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to everyone.

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Laura G

I love how my flowers came out for my wedding day, Anna Rose Floral did a good job. I am reminded of them everyday because of my wedding picture of my husband and I in our living room with my beautiful flowers in it. I would recommend Anna Rose Floral to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Nina G

Nicole is amazing and extremely helpful in the wedding process. This was one of the only down to earth florists that I met. She helped me see my vision and put it right into the perfect price point for me! The flowers were beyond beautiful and I am getting them preserved! I... Read More would highly recommend this vendor to anyone! They also did my friends wedding and it was top of the line!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Jochen R

Nichole at Anna Rose executed perfectly what our vision was for our flowers!!!! The flowers were absolutely stunning! From the first appointment to wedding day Nichole and the staff at Anna Rose were so diligent and careful executing the flowers to perfection. I could not be... Read More happier with how it all turned out. I would recommend Anna Rose to any bride who wants excellent customer service, attention to detail, and absolutely BEAUTIFUL floral arrangements!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Liz T

The team at Anna Rose was amazing to work with. From initial planning with Alexa to final selection with Nicole - everything was total perfection. I made multiple changes during my planning process and the team at Anna Rose went above and beyond to make everything happen, and... Read More never mde a fuss. They have an amazing selection and service is outstanding. I also can't forget the staff who came to help set up was also exceptional and everything turned out beautifully. You will not regret using Anna Rose - they are simply the best!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Kristyn P

I used Anna rose for my wedding at the tides estate. They were unbelievable!! I am not a huge flower person, so when I came in I was unsure of what I wanted and what looked nice and they helped me through every step of the way. The center pieces were beautiful and the flowers... Read More were so fresh and colorful. The Anna rose team made great suggestions that not only helped save me some money but complimented my color selection of teal. They stayed with in the budget I wanted which was even better and I had beautiful boquet and flowers all around. They delivered to all the right places promptly. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Laura

We struggled to find a florist that matched our taste and budget and we didn't find Nicole and Anna Rose until a few months before our wedding. But we were so happy when we did. The entire staff at Anna Rose was so easy to work with - professional, responsive, and attentive.... Read More Nicole personally delivered our flowers on our wedding day and they were just beautiful, vibrant, fresh, and stunning. Our guests loved them as much as we did. I highly recommend Anna Rose to other couples. Weddings are hard enough to plan, and choosing beautiful flowers should be a fun rather than stressful part of the planning process, with Anna Rose it is. I felt completely confident in our flower decisions and the feeling was definitely justified, our flowers were gorgeous.

Floral Design on "POINT"!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Alicia H

Let me begin with saying I am an extremely particular, detailed person who had a clear vision of what I wanted in my floral design for my wedding. Working in corporate events myself, I selected vendors based on responsiveness, professionalism, and attention to detail. Anna... Read More Rose and particularly Nicole checked all of those boxes and executed my vision flawlessly. Through several phone conversations and an in-store visit Nicole was extremely helpful, calm and amazing to work with. She worked with me to create my dream within a realistic budget. Nicole was very knowledgable on the types of flowers I was looking for, their cost, the seasonality of the flower, and what is currently on trend. Nicole and the Anna Rose team transformed my modern clean space into my living pinterest board which included: bouquets, tall arrangements, short arrangements, floral table runner, mirror with custom writing, and candles. Anna Rose can bring your entire vision to life and not just the florals. I highly recommend Nicole and her team as they will NOT disappoint!

My Favorite Vendor

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Nicole s

My experience with Anna Rose Floral was both in the flower arrangements and the overall event design. Of all the vendors I worked with for my wedding day, Anna Rose hands down was the most responsible for bringing my dream to life in a way that showed the personalities of me and... Read More my husband. First let me start with the flowers. Anna Rose does not skimp on quality of flowers or on the overall art direction and design direction of how the flowers play together. Anna Rose knows how to make the flowers play together in a way that embodies the theme of your wedding to a tee. From the flowers' colors to textures, even to their personalities-- you can be confident that you will have arrangements that are so meticulously picked out-- no detail will go unnoticed. The quality of the flowers is, by the way, fabulous. I honestly think they have the most perfect roses in the world!!! On to design. Alexa is a visionary as far as wedding design goes. She spends a lot of time getting to know the couple and the couple's vision for not just the big day, but the overall event theme and brand. From the flower arrangements to the table cloths to the most mundane of details like the ink on the napkins-- Alexa is a true creative and can see the end to end experience pan out perfectly. At first I paid a lot of attention to details and thought that only I could make the perfect decisions. But after just a few meetings with Alexa, I fully trusted in her to move forward in bringing my dream to life. I wish I could get married every year just to have Anna Rose pull together the most beautiful event imaginable for me!!