Creating events remembered for a lifetime!

Attention to detail, originality, and innovation in the creation of various styles of floral arrangements are the principles that guide the Anna Rose Floral & Event Design team. Our personalized service makes for clear communication so you can relax and enjoy your special day.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1068 High Mountain Road, North Haledon, NJ Tri-state area (973) 636-6535

Blown away

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Erica F

I have so many wonderful things to say about the job Nicole and the team did from Anna Rose Floral. I was blown away by how incredible these flowers looked. They did such an amazing job all the way down to the tiny details of bud vases and lanterns. Also, can we just talk about... Read More how stinking cute their shop is? The flowers were actually my favorite part of the wedding, they were perfect and I am so thankful to the team!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Christine D

Anna Rose is hands down the best florist anywhere! From the first time I met with them, they were able to take my many ideas- trust me I was all over the place- and narrow them down into bouquets (mine, my bridesmaids, and MOB/MOG), centerpieces (both high and low), and... Read More boutonnieres (for the groom, groomsman, and fathers) that were simply stunning and EXACTLY what I wanted, if not better. Working with the entire team at Anna Rose was a dream. Not only are they responsive to phone calls/ emails/ changes in floral needs, but their talent is out of this world. Their ideas are absolutely perfect and they are able to create amazing floral arrangements. Anna Rose also was very respectful of my budget and never once pushed us to spend more than we were comfortable. On the day of our wedding, my breath was taken away when I saw my bouquet and the ballroom! I would recommend them a million times over!

Loved them! You will too!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Dania S

Anna Rose was great to work with and super flexible - not to mention, all of the flowers for my wedding were incredible! Alexa initially met me in Manhattan, which was easiest for me, and we finalized details/contracts over the phone and by e-mail. She showed my husband and I... Read More a sample in the store of what our center pieces would look like. They were very accommodating with our budget, schedules, and everything in between. And all else aside, my wedding was incredible! I had so many compliments of the flowers and centerpieces from my guests - everything from the bouquets, to the flower crown for my flower girl (and her basket, which they provided) - to the MOB, and MOG wristlets which were adorable, and comfortable from what they told me. They did flower clusters on our cake too which were gorgeous! I highly recommend! Best of all, our pieces had succulents in them, and some were potted. We opted to bring all of the flowers home after the wedding and keep the vases. We brought the succulents back to Anna Rose after the wedding, and after the other flowers had died, and they made succulent terrariums for our apartment!!! Will definitely use them again! Great shop to do business with.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Nicole S

My husband and I had a great experience with Anna Rose! I was pretty indecisive with what I was looking for but Michael was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and patient throughout the process. He worked with us to make sure we were within our budget and we found the shared... Read More Pinterest page to be really beneficial. The day of was seamless and the bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces were everything we had hoped for and more. Thank you for being one of the easy parts of our wedding planning!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Angela W

I highly recommend Anna Rose Floral. They are extremely professional, super talented, and made wedding planning an utter breeze! They have an incredible interactive website which made it so easy to communicate with them about flowers, details, and payments. Michael was... Read More fantastic and I trusted the team’s decisions in the creations of the bouquets because every single arrangement they make is truly beautiful. On the wedding day they were speedy with their delivery and all the arrangements were impeccable. I cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Michelle M

Anna Rose gets a 5 star review across the board from my husband and I. Nicole and her team at Anna Rose are simply amazing and super creative. My mom and I went to meet with Nicole and immediately were very happy and felt very comfortable with her. She was very easy to work... Read More with and really took the time to get to know you and what you wanted and did not want. The staff at Anna Rose is very professional and everything was perfectly delivered when they said it would be. They were super super flexible especially when I emailed them with a couple of last minute changes. The flowers were so beautiful and fresh and they looked fabulous in our pictures. I know that Anna Rose "made" our wedding. Thanks to Nicole and the Anna Rose team for making our wedding so beautiful, amazing and unforgettable!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Michelle M

Anna Rose gets a 5 star review across the board from my husband and I. Nicole and her team are simply amazing and super creative! My mom and I went to meet with Nicole and immediately were very happy and felt very comfortable with her. They were super easy to work with!... Read More They took the time to get to know us and go over the kind of flowers and centerpieces that we wanted. Picking flowers and centerpieces can be very overwhelming but Nicole made it super easy and very smooth! They were super super flexible when I emailed them with a couple of last minute changes. Anna Rose had everything delivered when they said it would be and were very professional! I know that Nicole and the whole Anna Rose team "made" our wedding so beautiful with the flowers and centerpieces. Thanks to Anna Rose for making our wedding such an awesome and unforgettable experience.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Mia G

My husband and I are absolutely BLOWN AWAY by the flowers at our wedding. Michael and his team did an incredible job putting our visions into reality. We received so many compliments about how gorgeous our flowers were and we could not be more pleased! We will definitely be... Read More recommending Anna Rose to everyone who needs a florist!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Christina S

Researching for a florist was hard until Anna Rose stood out from the rest. From the minute I glanced over their website, I knew they were the one. Not only were their past wedding arrangements gorgeous but it stated how the process worked and how easy it was before I had even... Read More made an appointment. Michael was our primary contact and he was amazing! He captured my vision after sharing some of my ideas and elaborating on the specifics. I love that they offer a complimentary sample of the centerpieces. As a visual person, this allowed me to see my ideas and make a couple adjustments to really make it pop. Even my husband was excited after seeing the sample having a few flowers of his liking thrown into the mix. Michael was very responsive and professional, and all of the back-and-forth phone calls and emails were certainly worth it. I couldn't have been happier with the final product the day of the wedding. I loved my bouquet so much that I had it dried in a window box frame so I can treasure it forever. At Anna Rose they really take pride in their jobs as it is shown from their storefront down to all the little details put into their arrangements.

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Jaclyn L

Amazing Job! We worked with Michael from Anna Rose and he was absolutely amazing. Before we met with him I had met with a few other florists and he was by far the most professional. From the moment we met I knew that they would be our florist and they did not disappoint.... Read More From the first meeting, this florist was very prepared and asked me for photos of different ideas I had prior to our meeting so when I arrived we wasted no time. Michael was prepared with ideas he thought fit into our vision and was super flexible with working within our budget. Day of all the florals looked amazing. We had asked that some of our ceremony flowers be utilized for the reception and when moved, they looked stunning like they were meant to be there the entire time. You would've never guessed those were the flowers from my wedding arch only an hour before. Not only this but just all around lovely people to work with my family could not stop raving about how sweet the staff from Anna Rose was. We were so glad we chose Anna Rose and I'm biased but highly reccomend Michael ask for him!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Naydeen Z

I cannot be happier that I had chose Anna Rose as our florist for our wedding! I am from the NYC area, and moved away for work, and when it came time to my wedding, I knew it had to be back home. My main criteria was the ability for a vendor to have remote planning. Nicole... Read More and Julie made remote planning so simple, with their constant updates through email and honeybrook planning website! I was worried about choosing a florist I didn't meet before, but after talking to Nicole and Julie, and having them walk through my vision through my pinterest board, I just knew they were the florists for me! Their passion, enthusiasm, and genuineness was really the reason I chose them without meeting them before hand. They were with me through every little detail change, really worked with me when I had concerns about designs, and really just made me feel at ease! They knew exactly what I wanted, and the day of it was everything I had dreamed of! It was literally like my pinterest board had came alive! Julie and Nicole were absolutely amazing to work with! If you are looking for a florist in the Jersey/NYC area, I would not hesitate and make sure you chose Anna Rose!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Cindy G

I can't even explain how gorgeous my daughter's wedding flowers were. We worked with Nicole and they were simply amazing. The quality of the flowers were beautiful. We had a consultation to discuss what we wanted and she went above and beyond what we expected!! From the girls... Read More flowers, guys boutonnière's, church & pews & the venue centerpieces, everything was beautiful and we received so many compliments. Could not have been any happier!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Kate V

Anna Rose Floral was one of the vendors our venue recommended, and we were so happy we got to work with them! 1) They use Pinterest, which for me, who doesn't know how to explain what she likes, made my life a lot easier 2) They were flexible and took the time to understand... Read More what my husband and I wanted. When I went to see a sample of the centerpieces, I wasn't a huge fan of the vase, and they worked with me to find what I wanted. 3) They were incredible creative partners. I mentioned how I was going to have a small basket of grapes as part of the table numbers, and Nicole (my contact) asked what I thought about having the grapes in the centerpieces themselves - which turned out AMAZING. I still have guests mention how they loved the flowers, and how special and unique they were. Would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Kimberly M

STUNNING! I recently had Anna Rose Florist for my New Years Eve Wedding and it was truly breathtaking! My guests are still talking about the flowers and the beautiful floating candle centerpieces that paired so well with our venue space at the Chart House! Nicole and her staff... Read More were incredible -- they were so professional, organized and detail-oriented. They provided so much guidance and assistance throughout the entire experience! I looked high & low for a Florist and I got so much more with Anna Rose! I wanted more then flowers and they were able to create centerpieces from just an explanation over the phone! They catered very well to all my needs, especially being an out-of-state bride! I would HIGHLY recommend Anna Rose Florist for all your large and small scale needs!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Carly R

The whole team at Anna Rose is amazing! I knew next to nothing about flowers, and they helped guide me to a look that matched my vision for the day and budget perfectly. We had planned to have our ceremony outdoors under a gazebo at our venue, but with the threat of rain on... Read More our wedding day, the Anna Rose team created an incredible Chuppah with the flowers and sweet-gum branches we had planned to use on the gazebo - and made the choice to move the ceremony inside a no-brainer. They also sourced gorgeous pumpkins and gourds to decorate the aisle and ceremony space to complete the perfect fall ceremony look.

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Alanna M

Holy Moly!! Idk what was better, Nicole or the flowers! She is fantastic and our flowers were breathtaking! My guests all are still talking about them!!! They were everything I wanted and more! There was a slight hiccup with my sweetheart table and the second we called they came... Read More right back and fixed it, nobody but us knew anything was wrong ! Everything was just magical! Thank you guys so so so much for making my vision a reality and executing it perfectly!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Shannon N

It was an amazing experience working with Anna Rose Floral and Design! Nicole, my consultant, was so friendly and relatable, making her one of the best wedding vendors I worked with! When we first met and spoke about my vision for my wedding, she completely understood what I... Read More was looking for on my special day. This immediately made me feel like I was making the right choice working with Anna Rose. She guided me through choosing flowers and accessories to make each and every detail perfect! She was able to turn my dream vision into a reality on my wedding day, making me a very happy bride! The Anna Rose team was so thoughtful and professional every step of the way! On my wedding day, the flowers looked absolutely beautiful, from the bouquets to the centerpieces to the cake and petals down the aisle! Even though it rained, which moved my outdoor ceremony to indoors, we had prepared a plan and the Anna Rose team did a wonderful job accommodating. I will definitely return to Anna Rose for future events and highly recommend working with Anna Rose for an extremely incredible experience with amazing results!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Jillian B

Anna Rose Floral is AMAZING! They did my bouquets, center pieces, ceremony decorations and cake decorations for my wedding in August 2016, in NJ. They are simply fantastic. Nicole is the BEST, I recommend asking to work with her. They will make your dreams become reality, and... Read More will help you stay within your budget as well. Great experience, highly highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Loretta P

As a mother of the most perfect bride, Anna Rose made our wonderful day so beautiful! From the first time we met with Nicole, we knew to look no further for our florist. Her knowledgeable presentation and her lovely suggestions for different flowers made the ceremony,... Read More bouquets and centerpieces exquisite! We would recommend Anna Rose without hesitation to all future brides!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Christine D

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Michele G

I had a truly stunning bouquet on my wedding day. That is something everyone remarks on when they see my photos. Gorgeous, cascading purple orchids that pop in comparison to my white dress. The center pieces were exactly what I wanted them to be, potted orchids to be taken home... Read More and enjoyed by my friends and family. I'm very glad I decided on Anna Rose and I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Giselle F

I was recommended to use Anna Rose from my venue. I was quickly impressed on the photos and reviews listed on social media for Anna Rose and needless to say their shop is beautiful. I felt very confident in my consultation that the flowers for my wedding would be beautiful, at... Read More the first sample I was not very pleased but we worked together to make it as perfect as possible. I went in for a second sample and was much happier, however the morning of the wedding I was not pleased at all. My first impression of my bouquet was very disappointing .I wanted a round bouquet and flowers were sticking out of it, I had my mom cut off flowers while she was in the middle of getting her make up done. My bridesmaid bouquets had silk orchids in them- this is very unacceptable. My mom’s corsage wire broke and they came back to fix it ,which was very nice of them, however all her roses fell off before the ceremony even began.The bouquet to offer to the Blessed mother was very embarrassing. It was so tiny and had about a five flowers in it and was $55!Lastly,the centerpieces were not at all what were discussed in the second sample; they actually looked like the final of what was discussed from the first sample. I am not sure where the disconnect was. It wasted time in phone calls and coming down for a second sample, which was beautiful and then never even used. The stand wasn't directed in the same way, the additional purple rose that were to replace dark mums weren't there, the purple stock flowers were sticking out when that was not the final plan and it did not look as full as it was during the second sample. I had originally sent this review to Anna Rose via email, since they had requested one. They were willing to discuss my review, because they wanted to understand why I was so upset with the outcome. We went over a few of the items above and I felt that my phone conversation was just a blame game on ‘that is what was in the contract’ and ‘what you wanted’. The excuse on my bouquet was that I had that pinned on my pinterest page – I just went to take a look and guess what, I did not see any sweet pea sticking out of the bouquets. Even more, the contract listed that my bouquet was to have white dahlias, garden roses, sweet pea, calla, ranunculus and spray roses. I am not a floral expert but I did not see any white calla, ranunculus or spray roses. The silk flowers for the bridesmaid’s, they admitted that the silk flowers were used, the white dendro orchids ordered didn’t meet expectations and they decided to use the silk,it was ok with them since silk cost more. For mom’s corsage,they told me that they aren’t sure how it was put on, but since it broke it was because she must have tightened it from the top. Maybe instructions should be sent with the flowers or have the delivery person to show how to do it. Centerpieces,I was told that I wanted the stock so that’s why it created that look, but I remember being so happy at the second sample seeing a full arrangement of hydrangea with some purple in it and less greenery than the first sample and telling Nicole that I loved it. She even admitted she went on my pinterest to see what shape and style I liked. They told me they did have the 2 roses in the final but I still only see one purple rose unless Ocean Song and Coolwater rose are the same?The cake flowers were actually very pretty and my favorite part, but it’s funny that were actually different flowers that were listed on the contract.

2016-11-14T10:42:17 Response from the vendor

Giselle, we’ve taken the past three weeks to fully research, discuss, and learn from your experience of working with Anna Rose. We are extremely dedicated to serving our customers as we truly put our heart and soul into the creation of our client's events thus... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Melissa P

When first meeting with Nicole at Anna Rose I had a vision in mind but couldn't make it to the finish line with my ideas. I don't know much about flowers so it was hard for me to visually see what worked. I also didn't have a color scheme like most brides, I wanted everything to... Read More blend / compliment each other. But not over do it with one or two particular colors. Meeting with Nicole was a lifesaver! The way Anna Rose incorporates the use of Pinterest to create a mood board is phenomenal! My mom, sister and I were able to like or dislike things we were pulling up on the screen. I felt this was a great way for Nicole and I to get to know each other and for Anna Rose to get to know my style. They were a pleasure to work and super responsive if you needed anything at all. Every communication is well documented as is each payment made. It's easy for to follow up with this information in place. My centerpieces as well as all my ceremony flowers, candles and rental items (tea lights, tablecloths, Mr& Mrs's signs were spectacular. I had a few guests question the authenticity of the flowers as they were so beautiful and vibrant they thought they were fake! I had never seen such a beautiful bridal bouquet, I know it was a my own but it couldn't have come out any nicer. The delivery of flowers to the hotel were seamless and everything worked out perfectly. One ring bearer bountinere was missing upon delivery and they were able to correct the issue almost on the spot! Nicole and the team stuck around during my ceremony to move my structure to behind our sweetheart table. Everything came out better than I could have ever dreamed of. The shop itself is amazing and a great place to find an unique gift for someone. I would highly recommend Anna Rose to any bride looking for a boutique flower shop with a high level of creativity.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Jodie L

Nicole and co. delivered the most beautiful centerpeices and a bouquet that took my breath away! Literally. Friends and guests remarked that they were the nicest wedding flowers they had ever seen. I'm holding onto my bouquet until the last petal falls... and I cherish the... Read More photos with my flower halo! Thank you Anna Rose! Couldn't have been happier.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Raquel O

Nicole and the staff at Anna Rose was amazing from our consultation down to our wedding day. As a bride on a budget, they were able to work with me and my needs. I was able to get the most beautiful bouquet, boutonnière, flowers for my cake and floral arrangement for the... Read More ceremony. I never felt like l was treated lesser because my order wasn't as big as an average welcome. Every single need of mine was met and I can’t thank them enough for making the arrangements even more gorgeous than I expected. Nicole even swapped out my cream garden roses for peonies last minute because they had a surplus. This just shows you this florist shop goes above and beyond for their clients. Everything went smooth and there was not one wilted flower in sight. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to everyone.