Arbor Hall

(16)

Omaha, NE

Capacity: Up to 300 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Memories beyond your dreams

Full-service ceremony and reception hall with outdoor ceremony site, fabulous menu choices created by our top chef, elegant cakes for the bride and groom and floral arrangements including bouquets, corsages and bouts. A one-stop-shop for a stress-free day to remember.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall

14040 Arbor Street, Omaha, NE

One Stop Shop

Reviewed on 5/22/2011 Brianne L

Not only was Arbor Hall a huge convenience - it was beautiful! We had our wedding and reception there for just over 250 people. They also handled our flowers, cake, & food, as well as connecting us to tuxes, DJ, and an officiant. We were able to go to quarterly bridal events where we could sample food & cake, see centerpiece options, and make decisions prior to our wedding. There was little to stress about because Arbor Hall handled the set up and tear down. They went out of their way to handle my specific requests for our flowers. We had our ceremony in their outdoor area, and they made sure to have beautiful landscaping done early in the season for our day. So many guests commented how beautiful the venue was, how smoothly the event flowed, and how delicious all of the food was. I liked that it was reasonably priced to fit our budget, but was prettier than a standard plain banquet hall. Centerpieces, basic linens, china, etc. are all included in the cost, and they do all the work! They have so many beautiful centerpieces to choose from. So many other venue charge extra for everything. Arbor Hall has many possible options if one wanted to upgrade and add extras to customize the day, but even the included basics are beautiful. Many other halls we looked at in our price range just had mirrors &votive candles to rent for centerpieces, but this was so much classier! It was a relief to not have to purchase 35 nice centerpieces that I would never again use. The whole day was really our dream come true! And nothing can replace being a stress-free bride on the big day.

Cake

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Fabiola R

My cake was beautiful, fresh and delicious. Service excellent

AMAZING Cake and Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 8/19/2011 Kristine S

Joni and her daughters provide a great service at Arbor Hall and do beautiful (and delicious) work! I didn't have my wedding at their venue, but I did have them do my cake and flowers, which they delivered to my chosen site. My cake was absolutely delicious. I chose a 3 tier, almond flavored cake, 2 tiers had rasberry filling and 1 tier had buttercream filling. This cake was absolutely the best I've ever tasted. Moist, delicious. Very, very high quality. I took them 2 pics of 2 cakes I liked, along with some color choices and the resulting cake was the one of my dreams. I received tons of compliments. This is the 2nd time I've used this service (I hosted a bridal shower at their venue previously) and I will use them again in the future. Top of the line.

Arbor Hall provides it all!

Reviewed on 3/24/2015 Jennifer M

Arbor Hall is a beautiful facility that provides everythi ng for you. Molly and Rachel help with all the details including food, cake, dj, decorations, invitations and more. They are awesome to work with and really took the stress out of wedding planning!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 Paul D

Molly and Rachel did the reception for our wedding at Arbor Hall...it was perfect! The cake, food, and decorations were amazing. They took so much of the stress off of me and made it a gorgeous day. We had MANY compliments about how nice everything was and how much fun everyone had. Thanks girls!

Pleasantly Surprised

Reviewed on 11/15/2014 Bethany S

I was a little nervous when I saw the place the day before the rehearsal dinner...but the staff set the room up very nicely and the room had a light, soft, and simple feel to it. The food was AMAZING! Everyone could not stop raving about the food. The staff was very nice and remained discreet throughout the dinner. They also made the groom's cake which looked and tasted great! Overall, this venue provides quality food and service and I am very happy with the experience.

Reception

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Alysa S

This is definetly a "one stop shop." This can either be a good or a bad thing depending on how much planning you actually want to do. It is run by 2 sisters who were great to work with, however, I made the mistake of ordering my cake from someone else and they weren't very happy with it but I didn't know I wasn't "supposed" to do this. This was the only issue I had though and it was my own fault. The day of the wedding was run like clock work, I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Great!

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Emilea B

The staff at Arbor Hall made our wedding day so easy! Everything was ready to go, and organized very well, so all we had to do was show up and enjoy ourselves! We got a lot of compliments on the set-up and decorations, the food, the service, etc., so the overall response from everyone was excellent!

My Amazing Day

Reviewed on 8/30/2012 Tara M

My husband and I quickly chose Arbor Hall for our Ceremony and Reception venue because it was a one stop shop! Everything was included, cake, decorations, flowers, food, and DJ. It was such a relief that I did not have to coordinate a bunch of different vendors for the wedding day because everything was done for us by Arbor Hall. Our Ceremony was in the courtyard and the arbor was beautifully decorated with flowers that matched our wedding colors. After the ceremony guests were able to go right inside and the night got rolling. The night kept moving right along thanks to the help of DJ Andy and Joni and her girls. We have many complients on the food and cake. We were very impressed. Everything was as we expected. At the end of the night all of our "stuff" (guest book, photo of the couple and extra favours) were packed up for us by the gift table and ready to go. It was also great that all of the decorating was handled for us. We didn't have to spend time worrying about decorating the hall or putting the clean up task on our family members at the end of a very long day. Overrall, I would reccommed Arbor Hall to all brides and grooms looking to have their Ceremony and/or reception, or just their catering services. They provided excellent service and our day would not have been as flawness as it was were it not for them!

Perfect flowers!

Reviewed on 8/16/2011 Shaylin P

My color was peach, which is a very difficult color to get exactly right. Peach comes in a number of shades, so to make things easier, Joni asked me to give her a swatch of the peach I was having my BM and GM wear. I gave her the swatch, and my flowers were perfect! I had a bouquet of peach roses, and they were the exact peach shade I wanted! The flowers at the reception were peach daisies, and those too, were the perfect shade! All of the church arrangements were beautiful as well!

Oh the Little Things

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Jaime D

Arbor Hall is beautiful, except for the Elite Cheer building right behind it. You can see the sign if you are planning to get married there on the patio. I used Joni for EVERYTHING, and it was pretty stress free. She did the photography and I have no pictures of just the groomsmen. The ceremony was scheduled for six-thirty and the original plan was for wedding party to be there at 3pm. The night before at the rehersal all of the sudden the guys weren't coming until 4:30 per Joni and Molli and the men weren't allowed to change into their tuxes at the hall. They were rude to my closest friends and family with their do's and don'ts speech. It was very hot and I just am not totally happy with my pictures. Not a single picture was taken with the groomsmen before the wedding and trying to do it after was very stressful. My sister is in the ones that were supposed to be just my groom's family. Oh and there was a rehersal scheduled for another wedding on my wedding day so maybe that was another reason we didn't take more pictures before the wedding. Moving on- after the ceremony, WE wanted to release our guests, but when I went to go back they were all just going inside. My groom and I wanted to enter the reception to a different song than the wedding party but that didn't happen. The slideshow did not have a screen so it just played on the wall (yet it was extra for the projector and everything) and the music was really static-ky so I couldn't enjoy it. The cake and flowers were absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The food was delicious. The hall looked great (the extra tableclothes and center pieces were like $900 we weren't counting on) Our wedding was like 250 guests.

Great!

Reviewed on 7/18/2011 Ashley H

Great to work with!

Wedding Flowers and Cake

Reviewed on 7/06/2011 Vanessa B

I used Arbor Hall for my flowers and cake. The cakes turned out amazing and delicious. My husband and I did a taste test before deciding anything and I surprised him with a groom's cake that was done very well. The flowers came out amazing with the bouquets and boutonnieres. I did order a tossing bouquet that was not delivered so the person who caught my flowers did not get to keep them but other than that everything was perfect!

All Inclusive Arbor Hall

Reviewed on 6/13/2011 Michaela R

Arbor Hall was a great place for our wedding and reception. The room and the chairs are just very pretty already, and the girls at Arbor Hall are so wonderful at putting everything together. It was like a dream. The only bump in the road we had was that all prices are not listed in their booklet and we spent many hours going over things like that, and if it was detailed in the booklet we would not have had to spend that much time on it.

Arbor Hall

Reviewed on 10/04/2010 Laura S

I got my cake and flowers from Arbor Hall and they were FANTASTIC!!!! We had a glitch along the way and they couldn't have handled it better! If I had it all to do again, I would have booked my reception there too!

Cozy, but simple

Reviewed on 9/21/2010 Courtney A

the centerpieces were very simple, however, the catering and cake and hall was like one stop shopping.

Send Email