Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

110 West 17th Street, New York, NY

In LOVE with Ariston!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Amanda S

My wedding was Saturday August 15th, 2015 at the Pierre and we worked with Ariston for all of our flowers. They were absolutely incredible to work with from beginning to end. Maria was our main contact and Theo designed our arrangements. Maria was such a great support... Read More throughout my entire planning process and she really helped me communicate my vision to Theo. We could not have been more blown away by what was created for our wedding. The centerpieces were stunning and the Chuppah took my breath away. We are still receiving compliments on the flowers almost two months later! I highly recommend this family-owned business. They added a special, personal touch to our wedding and I couldn't have been happier.

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Lea D

Ariston Flowers is a MUST in NYC! Are wedding was in August at Cipriani's and we had the pleasure of working with Theo. He was absolutely amazing. He worked with me to put together the wedding of my dreams. Ariston truly wants to make your day as special as they can. They... Read More give suggestions and ideas and make sure to stay within budget! The flowers that Ariston put together for me blew everyone away. It was so beautiful, completed exceeded all expectations! I now use them for all my flower needs! BEST FLORIST IN THE TRISTATE! BOOK THEM! YOU WONT REGRET IT!!!!!

The best decision!

Reviewed on 1/05/2013 Amanda C

My fiancee and I were originally not going to do centerpieces due to our budget. However, we made a last minute decision and less than a month before our wedding, we walked into Ariston and asked them for a quote. Not only was the price incredibly reasonable (especially for... Read More NYC) but they were so helpful and accommodated all of my requests. When I went to view the sample centerpieces, I had some small suggestions so the flowers would more resemble my visions. The day of my wedding, I walked and saw the flowers and nearly cried. They were so beautiful and looked better than anything I would have dreamed of. My bouquet was one of the most unique pieces and I received MANY compliments on it. This was the best decision and well worth the price, I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Michael H

Ariston is the best. They make the entire process stress-free and as smooth as possible. Extremely professional and know how to put you at ease during the stressful planning phase. But nothing will prepare you for the final result. Simply stunning work. Everything that we... Read More had hoped for and more. It was all gorgeous.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Zara M

Ariston florists is amazing! They did the flowers for my wedding on 8/13/16 at the Essex House and they were incredible, far beyond anything I could have ever imagined. I worked with John and he was truly a pleasure to work with, taking the time to answer all of my questions... Read More and go over all of my concerns. Before booking a florist I spent a lot of time online going through reviews and pictures trying to find the perfect company to match my vision. We finally narrowed it down to just a few florists and we met with them- after meeting with John I felt so at ease, I knew he was the right choice. Furthermore, John provided us with a complimentary viewing of centerpieces for the wedding (before we even booked with him!!!!). I have several friends who have gotten married and used other florists and none of their florists provided them with this service. It was so nice to go into the flower shop and see what the centerpieces would look like on my special day. I am so glad that I went with Ariston and I cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Cody G

John of Ariston Flowers did the most fabulous job with my wedding at the New York Athletic Club. Upon first meeting with John, I knew I wanted to work with him. I had simple ideas for flowers, and he took my ideas and enhanced them in such a tasteful way. The brides bouquets,... Read More the centerpieces, the other decorative arrangements were absolutely perfect. He also knew the venue very well and made suggestions based on the space. This was a HUGE help! We had a few budget constraints and John did everything he could to keep things within our budget without sacrificing the elegant flower arrangements I wanted. He was responsive, creative, prompt, and just plain fun to work with! Throughout the whole process, the flowers became my favorite wedding task and I owe that to John/Ariston.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Marina M

My wedding was on May 21, 2016 at the Sand Castle. Ariston made my wedding even more beautiful then what I could have imagined. Beginning at my home, they decorated the outside and inside with beautiful white flowers, my bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets were so beautifully... Read More put together and the church was done so tastefully. Then walking into the reception, my husband and I were blown away by how amazing the centerpieces were and my husband is not easily impressed. Everyone was talking about how exquisite the flowers were as I saw them leaving with them. We are so happy we used Ariston to decorate our wedding and will be using them for future occasions. We highly recommend this family-owned business to anybody in need of an amazing florist! Thank you so much for making my wedding memorable.

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Monica M

Beautiful and affordable flowers!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Fereniki K

From start to finish Ariston was simply amazing. From their professionalism to their creativity there wasn't a moment where we felt overwhelmed. We knew absolutely nothing about flowers besides what "looked pretty" and Theodore walked my husband and I through every step of the... Read More way. If there was something I imagined, Theodore made it come to life. Not only was the entire staff kind and knowledgeable, but up until the last minute when our groomsmen forgot their boutonnieres, Theodore was right there with a back up plan ! Now that's service! To this day everyone is still talking about our elegant table centerpieces at The Carltun, on Long Island. We are so very grateful that we worked with such a wonderful team. Do not let anyone tell you that flowers are a waste-- flowers are EVERYTHING, and Ariston is everything plus more! Without them our wedding would not have been what is was, a dream come true.

Reviewed on 12/02/2015

What a pleasure to work with Ariston flowers. Thomas and his team created an atmosphere at Tribeca 360 that we could only have imagined. His artistry and creativity could not be surpassed and they were so easy to work with! Thank you for creating a wedding wonderland!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Katerina M

ARISTON is by FAR the most amazing vendor I have ever worked with. Thomas is the best person to work with. My wedding was magical. The room looked spectacular. Everything a bride dreams of and more. I would use them for every event that I have. I am forever grateful to the team... Read More over here that I worked with and everything they did to ensure my wedding was everything a fairytale wedding could be. Thank you 100x over.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Dayna C

Thank you to Thomas and the entire Ariston team for the guidance and vision to create spectacular arrangements for our NYC wedding. The Ariston team is kind, knowledgeable, direct, understands how to within various venues, and I am thrilled they were part of our wedding.

Beautiful flowers, great value!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Rachel B

John and the team at Ariston did a fabulous job with the flowers for my wedding at Tribeca Rooftop on September 27th! They absolutely went above and beyond, providing more flowers than we even had discussed in our contract (adding flowers to the arrangements for the cocktail... Read More tables, making extra floral arrangements for the big day). John was extremely easy to work with, going along with my vision, suggesting his own thoughts, and making it even better than I could have pictured in my head, all while being conscious to stay within our budget. He was also flexible throughout the process in terms of making changes in the weeks leading up to the big day. The flowers were stunning and the centerpieces lasted for at least a week after the event. John was also there on the day of event making sure everything went smoothly with the set up. I was thrilled with how everything turned out! I especially loved the bouquets and the chuppah, which was simply beautiful even though it was inexpensive.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Allison

We worked with John at Ariston for our July wedding at a private country club in Long Island--John, and everyone we met there, showed Ariston to be a helpful, friendly, very professional floral boutique. I came in with no set flowers in mind, just a goal for something elegant,... Read More romantic and original. John presented, on the spot, centerpiece samples that were better than anything I could have imagined. He incorporated our color scheme with original flower combos, even worked in mountain thistles (I'm part Scottish--nice touch!). On the day of the wedding, the bouquets were exquisite. My bridesmaids are still raving about their flowers, a unique arrangement of orchids and callas. All the flowers stayed pristine for days after the wedding, a testimony to the quality of Ariston's blooms! Their work transformed my venue, creating an environment that was classic but uniquely ours. We could not have been more thrilled with their work. Ariston is by far the best!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 sophia a

Ariston Flowers made the wedding of my dreams!! They were the best part of my wedding not only from a décor standpoint but from the overall pleasure and ease of working with them. We worked with Theo and he was able to execute my vision more beautifully than I have ever... Read More imagined! I went in with ideas and he exceeded all expectations. They made my wedding look like a fairy tale. Our centerpieces and bouquets were gorgeous and the room was breathtaking. My guests are still talking about how stunning the centerpieces were! Their attention to detail, professionalism, and caring nature made the process such a pleasure! I HIGHLY recommend using Ariston for your wedding or event! Beautiful! Perfect! So grateful! Thank you for sharing your magic with us!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

From start to finish, our experience with Ariston Flowers was exceptional. Theo walked us through the process of building our vision. He was professional, patient and truly talented. He designed the most captivating flowers I had ever seen! Our guests were so impressed! From... Read More centerpieces, bouquets to boutonnière the work was exquisite. It was obvious that Ariston took pride in hand crafting each and every arrangement till it was a true masterpiece. Compliments for a job well done. Thank you for adorning our special! We highly recommend Ariston to all!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Elena P

Ariston was great! From the planning to the final product, they exceeded my expectations and made the process pleasant. They worked with me on my vision and made suggestions according to my venue and banquet room! And my bouquet was so perfect! We are using them again for other... Read More events coming up and have recommended them to all our friends who are also getting married! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

Ariston is so professional to work with. Our flowers on our wedding day exceeded all the expectations we had envisioned. Our guests are still talking about our flowers; their work is so unique and creative. I highly recommend Ariston!

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Ilsa D

Can't thank them enough for making my wedding a dream come true. They made sure everything was perfect and were true to their word. if you want to find the best florist this are the people to go to. Thank you Thomas & Maria for your wonderful service.

GORGEOUS FLOWERS & AMAZING SERVICE = PERFECTION

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 hilary c

Ariston Flowers went above and beyond to achieve perfection at my wedding in November at the Essex House. My husband and I worked with Theodore. He was so professional and always got back to us promptly and was great about scheduling meetings and working with us even when we... Read More made changes to our original plans. On the day of my wedding, I was blown away with how beautiful the high centerpieces were in the ballroom. In addition, my bouquet and our chuppah were gorgeous. I was so thrilled with how everything turned out and I could not have been happier about our experience with Theodore and Ariston Flowers. I would recommend them 1000%. Thank you to Theodore and Ariston Flowers for helping to create my fairytale wedding.

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Dina M

I highly recommend Ariston. They really listened to the vision I had and were willing to work within my budget. In the end, the centerpieces and other flowers were exactly what I had envisioned and the rooms looked so beautiful.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Ashley B

Ariston was amazing. They are so creative and had such an amazing selection of vases and different decor to make my flower arangements beautiful and cater to different styles. They are afforable, helpful and kind. The flowers for my wedding looked amazing thanks to them!

The flowers were beautiful for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Ariston Florist did a great job with our flowers, our centerpieces were beautiful. Their responsiveness when it came to emails was spotty, however. Often times, I had to track them down to set up appointments. Overall, when we did meet with Ariston Florist all of our... Read More questions were answered. In addition, Ariston was very flexible when it came to negotiating- we got everything we had discussed for the wedding. All flowers were delivered on time - our wedding was made even more lovely by the services of Ariston Florist!

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Kathleen C

I used Ariston for my wedding in September. All along the way, they were delightful to work with! John was very helpful! On the wedding day the flowers were more amazing than I could have ever imagined! They were stunning!!! I cannot wait to see the photographers photos. A... Read More pleasure to work with and great product. I got a million compliments! Highly recommend!

AMAZING FLOWERS!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Kathleen C

I had the best time working with Ariston Florist along the way. They were perfect from the first meeting and I was confident my flowers were going to turn out how we planned. They exceeded my expectations! Not only was my bouquet and bridesmaid flowers, etc. gorgeous but all... Read More of the centerpieces were out of this world! They were so gorgeous and I received a million compliments. They made everything look amazing! I was beyond satisfied.