Every day is in full bloom!

Award winning full service florist. Family owned for 40 years!Specializing in weddings and events. Two convenient locations in Midtown and Chelsea. Servicing the entire tri-state area.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

110 West 17th Street, New York, NY (212) 929-4226

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Christina P

Amazing!! I worked with Theo who took the time to sit and go through pictures and made sure he gave me exactly what I was looking for. My wedding was at the Village Club of Lake Success where the Ariston team managed to build a beautiful arch for my ceremony space inside then... Read More re-use it behind my sweetheart table. In addition to the whole team being so professional and doing such a beautiful job, I was shocked at how long the flowers lasted after the wedding. I highly recommend Theo and the Ariston team!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Robin T

Fantastic time working with Theodore for both my rehearsal dinner and wedding in May 2017! From the first time I stepped into Ariston, I knew this was the place for me. They have a lovely storefront overflowing with all kinds of beautiful flowers and arrangements. Their location... Read More in the flower district was super convenient from my work and home, and Theodore never let me leave a meeting without a fresh bouquet of roses or carnations. I had to amend my order several times - adding table centerpieces, changing the arrangements for my rehearsal dinner, requesting additional boutonnieres for the grooms etc, they processed it efficiently and fairly every time. Setup for both my rehearsal dinner and wedding was super smooth and on time. Price-wise, they were only a tad more expensive than another place I seriously considered, but the upgrade in service and quality was well worth it. It's a family-run business and it's so evident that they all care about flowers so much. I can't recommend Ariston enough! Pick them to be your wedding-day florist - you won't regret it :)

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Jessica W

I was blown away by the beautiful floral designs created by Ariston for my wedding in May. When I showed my inspiration to Thomas, he assured me that his team would execute my vision, and he was absolutely correct! My bouquet was flawless, as was the altar arch, sweetheart... Read More table, and centerpieces. His team went above and beyond, and even allowed us to keep the altar arch for our sweet heart table, instead of packing it away after the ceremony (which was incredibly nice of them)! A true pleasure to work with Thomas and his team, and we would recommend Ariston Flowers wholeheartedly.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Bianca L

Gorgeous flowers and the customer service is top notch. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Eleni A

The scenery at my wedding day on April 23 2017 was magical and beautiful! I need to give the full credit to Ariston Florist. My guests at my wedding still compliment and rave about the flower arrangements. The Ariston team helped me create a classic and elegant wedding. My... Read More bouquet was exactly what I wanted. The team is reliable, extremely helpful, and professional. I highly recommend Ariston Florist for any special occasion!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Vanessa C

Theo and the entire team at Ariston did a perfect job with my wedding. I received exactly what I asked for. My cascading bouquet was gorgeous.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Ji O

I worked with Tom at Ariston Flowers for my wedding celebration dinner at the Chart House Weehawken, and we were sooo happy with the outcome! I had a feeling that he would understand what I am imagine and he made it beautifully and best of best! It was ridiculously expensive as... Read More the other NYC florist but the result was amazing and exceeded my expectation! Thank you so much to make our special day so beautifully! :)

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Monica C

WOW! This was the reaction from seeing the flowers at our wedding! The arrangements and bouquets turned out bigger and better than expected! Everyone has commented on how amazing all of our flowers were. When I first saw the bouquets, the colors were slightly different than what... Read More I had expected, but looking back at pictures they were perfect – Thomas and his team knew exactly what they were doing and took the time to match colors to our venue and the lighting, as well as preserving what I wanted. Similarly, the tree for our escort card table was unlike what I had envisioned; it looked amazing on the table and received countless compliments. Thomas was so easy to work with and made sure we knew we were in good hands! I highly recommended Ariston for any of your floral needs now and in the future.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Tracy P

Ariston did the flowers for my wedding, and I couldn't have been happier. Thomas was super responsive, and easy to work with. He was able to bring my vision to life and I wouldn't change a thing. I would recommend Thomas and Ariston to everyone getting married in the NYC... Read More area. Thanks again for making my dreams come true.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Lauren M

Ariston Flowers exceeded my expectations. I knew they would be beautiful but I was in complete awe when I saw all the bouquets, and the flower arrangements and centerpieces at the church and reception. They were absolutely stunning! One of my top priorities for the wedding was... Read More to have exceptional flowers. Antoni worked diligently to make my dream a reality. I know how hard Antoni, Theo and team worked to make the flowers and presentation absolutely perfect and it showed. Family, friends and myself were able to take the flowers home and enjoy them for a few weeks after. I highly recommend working with Ariston Flowers for any special occasion!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Lauren M

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Anushka R

My wedding was on November 5th, 2016 at the Essex House. We moved the wedding to NYC from Miami two months before our wedding date because of zika virus, so we scrambled to find a new venue and vendors. John was fantastic from the very start. I told him my budget and he... Read More literally forced me to stick to it. He was creative in finding ways to make the money stretch, and I was blown away by the result. Thank you John, you made my wedding incredible!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Laura M

We LOVED working with Maria and Theo at Ariston Flowers. We used them for our wedding at Brooklyn Botanic Garden on October 8th. They used high and low arrangements throughout the room and it looked beyond gorgeous. They had to make a last minute decision to change the chuppah... Read More due to inclement weather and everything looked absolutely stunning and fit perfectly with our vision. We highly recommend them and would give them more stars if we could!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Audrey C

I worked with John at Ariston for my wedding in NYC's West Village in August 2016. He was efficient, professional, flexible and sweet. I knew what I wanted at our first meeting and John provided helpful advice about how to make my ideas a reality. Ariston created my bouquet as... Read More well as two bridesmaids bouquets and then six separate six-foot table runners. All of it turned out to be gorgeous and I had no complaints whatsoever. The runners filled the dining room with the wonderful scent of roses and guests commented about how beautiful they were. I loved the bouquets as well and kept them in vases after the wedding to preserve them as long as possible. On a hot day, John made extra efforts to drop off the bouquets early and make sure he and his team were ready to set up the runners as soon as it was time. I would highly recommend Ariston!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Darí B

Thomas was extremely helpful, and he and his team did an amazing job with our wedding. A month later, and we're still receiving compliments on how beautiful the arrangements were.

2016-10-27T16:41:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Allison B

I worked with John at Ariston Flowers for my wedding at the W Union Square, and I was blown away by the quality of the flowers at my wedding. John is seriously the best, working with him put me at ease throughout the whole process. Every single arrangement far exceeded my... Read More expectations. When I walked into my reception, I almost cried because of how beautiful they made it look. They go above and beyond to give you the best possible florals all while being sensitive to your budget, something I did not find in other florists. Seriously, you can not go wrong with them, you WILL NOT regret it!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Stephanie C

Ariston florist is by far the best in NYC! Hands down there's no negotiating that fact! It's a family business and Thomas is just an amazing, sweet hearted person that makes sure you are happy and makes your day very special. I got married in December and when I told him I... Read More wanted a red carpet theme wedding, black tie he knew exactly how to put it all together! All orchid beautiful, the detail in the arrangement my goodness, jaw dropping! Everyone wanted to go home with all the flowers! Will be using them for every event here after! :-) thank you ariston for everything you do!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Elise J

Ariston did the gorgeous flower arrangements for my 6/18/16 wedding at The Pierre and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Maria and Theo were a pleasure to work with as they are very knowledgeable, responsive, reliable and fair. They created all of our ideas into a... Read More reality within the budget we requested. I strongly recommend them to all future brides in the NY area!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Irene S

Everything I dreamed of and more! We worked with Theo and he is just amazing. Our wedding was at the Lotte Palace and it was magical. I had some idea of what I wanted and Theo helped me turn it into something incredible. What impressed me the most was his cost saving... Read More suggestions. Loved the sample tablescape he created. It allowed me to see our centerpiece before the big day. He was always responsive with emails and phone calls and put me at ease on more than one occasion! All our guests raved about the flowers. Six days later my bridal bouquet is looking as fresh as it did on my wedding day. Cannot say enough about this family that treats you like you are one of their own!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 vicky t

Ariston Flowers is the only florist in my book. They far exceeded our expectations and we could not be happier with the service and product! Our wedding was just 2 and half weeks ago and my family is still getting calls about the beautiful arrangements. They lasted so long... Read More too! From the moment I reached out for a quote I knew this was the right vendor for us. Our only hesitation was whether selecting a NYC florist was logical for a LI wedding. Maria was very responsive, kind and helpful and assured me that they've done many events on LI. She arranged for my then fiance and I to meet with Theodore at their 17th Street location. He helped walk us through all the options and logistics for that day (we had no idea what we were doing!). Also, not having a bridal party, Theodore diligently ran through all the details of our wedding to identify who should receive a boutonniere or corsage, etc.. Unfortunately getting married this time of year you aren't afforded all the flower options under the sun, but Theodore put together a few arrangements on the spot and created our vision with a beautiful rose and dusty miller arrangement. What was more, was they were willing to work with us to incorporate our party favors (engraved vases) as the vases for the arrangements. The final product was phenomenal! They had perfectly placed the bouquets of roses in the vases on the tables and when my husband and I were presented the room by the catering director, we instantly fell in love with the look and the amazing aroma of the fresh roses. It was magical. Our guests were blown away that they got to take a bouquet home! Now we're just eager to get the photos and video so we can relive the excitement. Thanks Ariston and we really appreciate your quality service and attention to detail!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Michael H

Ariston is the best. They make the entire process stress-free and as smooth as possible. Extremely professional and know how to put you at ease during the stressful planning phase. But nothing will prepare you for the final result. Simply stunning work. Everything that we... Read More had hoped for and more. It was all gorgeous.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Zara M

Ariston florists is amazing! They did the flowers for my wedding on 8/13/16 at the Essex House and they were incredible, far beyond anything I could have ever imagined. I worked with John and he was truly a pleasure to work with, taking the time to answer all of my questions... Read More and go over all of my concerns. Before booking a florist I spent a lot of time online going through reviews and pictures trying to find the perfect company to match my vision. We finally narrowed it down to just a few florists and we met with them- after meeting with John I felt so at ease, I knew he was the right choice. Furthermore, John provided us with a complimentary viewing of centerpieces for the wedding (before we even booked with him!!!!). I have several friends who have gotten married and used other florists and none of their florists provided them with this service. It was so nice to go into the flower shop and see what the centerpieces would look like on my special day. I am so glad that I went with Ariston and I cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Cody G

John of Ariston Flowers did the most fabulous job with my wedding at the New York Athletic Club. Upon first meeting with John, I knew I wanted to work with him. I had simple ideas for flowers, and he took my ideas and enhanced them in such a tasteful way. The brides bouquets,... Read More the centerpieces, the other decorative arrangements were absolutely perfect. He also knew the venue very well and made suggestions based on the space. This was a HUGE help! We had a few budget constraints and John did everything he could to keep things within our budget without sacrificing the elegant flower arrangements I wanted. He was responsive, creative, prompt, and just plain fun to work with! Throughout the whole process, the flowers became my favorite wedding task and I owe that to John/Ariston.

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Marina M

My wedding was on May 21, 2016 at the Sand Castle. Ariston made my wedding even more beautiful then what I could have imagined. Beginning at my home, they decorated the outside and inside with beautiful white flowers, my bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets were so beautifully... Read More put together and the church was done so tastefully. Then walking into the reception, my husband and I were blown away by how amazing the centerpieces were and my husband is not easily impressed. Everyone was talking about how exquisite the flowers were as I saw them leaving with them. We are so happy we used Ariston to decorate our wedding and will be using them for future occasions. We highly recommend this family-owned business to anybody in need of an amazing florist! Thank you so much for making my wedding memorable.

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Monica M

Beautiful and affordable flowers!