Every day is in full bloom!

Award winning full service florist. Family owned for 40 years!Specializing in weddings and events. Two convenient locations in Midtown and Chelsea. Servicing the entire tri-state area.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

110 West 17th Street, New York, NY (212) 929-4226

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Brett C

We worked with Thomas for our recent NYC wedding and were blown away by his ability to execute our vision and completely tailor our ceremony & reception to our every wish. Our guests were blown away by the wedding arch, candelabras, table arrangements, flower urns, floating... Read More candles and a myriad of other arrangements sourced specially for our big day. Really enjoyed working with Thomas and the Ariston team and would highly recommend him for any couple in need of a top notch wedding florist. Simply the best!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Robin T

Fantastic time working with Theodore for both my rehearsal dinner and wedding in May 2017! From the first time I stepped into Ariston, I knew this was the place for me. They have a lovely storefront overflowing with all kinds of beautiful flowers and arrangements. Their location... Read More in the flower district was super convenient from my work and home, and Theodore never let me leave a meeting without a fresh bouquet of roses or carnations. I had to amend my order several times - adding table centerpieces, changing the arrangements for my rehearsal dinner, requesting additional boutonnieres for the grooms etc, they processed it efficiently and fairly every time. Setup for both my rehearsal dinner and wedding was super smooth and on time. Price-wise, they were only a tad more expensive than another place I seriously considered, but the upgrade in service and quality was well worth it. It's a family-run business and it's so evident that they all care about flowers so much. I can't recommend Ariston enough! Pick them to be your wedding-day florist - you won't regret it :)

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Jessica W

I was blown away by the beautiful floral designs created by Ariston for my wedding in May. When I showed my inspiration to Thomas, he assured me that his team would execute my vision, and he was absolutely correct! My bouquet was flawless, as was the altar arch, sweetheart... Read More table, and centerpieces. His team went above and beyond, and even allowed us to keep the altar arch for our sweet heart table, instead of packing it away after the ceremony (which was incredibly nice of them)! A true pleasure to work with Thomas and his team, and we would recommend Ariston Flowers wholeheartedly.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Christina L

Our wedding venue had a list of florist vendors they work with and Ariston was one of them. Not knowing much about florists, we read some reviews to start and we decided to reach out to them and see how it would go. We were so glad we went! We worked directly with John and he... Read More was so wonderful from start to finish! He was very accommodating with everything we wanted, from colors that we wanted to include/exclude, to the absurd amounts of corsages and boutonnieres we asked them to make a week before the wedding. He works within your budget and even gave helpful suggestions on how to save some money on things we could cut down on. When we saw the flowers the day of, we were floored! The flowers were GORGEOUS and we heard compliments all night long! John and his team worked seamlessly with our venue and everything looked wonderful! Although we changed some colors of the flowers at the last minute - John assured us it would all turn out wonderful - which it did! We had a mix of high and low center pieces and John used them to decorate our Stage during the ceremony as well. We highly recommend Ariston Flowers and John!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Kaitlin R

Theo and the team at Ariston did an incredible job for my wedding. We loved working with them. The flowers were so fresh and beautiful. We are so glad that we worked with them and would highly recommend them. They were fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Bonnie K

Working with John from Ariston Flowers was an amazing experience from the moment we stepped inside their Chelsea studio. My parents and I were welcomed and in front of us was a huge beautiful arrangement that was exactly like the inspiration I had previously sent over to the... Read More team. Seeing the arrangement in person at my first appointment was all I needed to confirm I was making the best choice going with Ariston. From then on John really saw my vision and he made a beautiful fall Chuppah and a spectacular entry arrangement that was more beautiful than he described and I could have ever imagined. Every last detail in the flowers and candles were taken care of for my wedding day. Any bride who doesn’t want to be stressed with their vendors should use Ariston Florist. I will be using Ariston as my florist for everything from now on. –Thank you to the Ariston team!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Sandy T

We had the pleasure of working with Thomas and his team for our wedding on September 30th, 2017. Our mother is an interior designer, so needless to say, Thomas had his hands full. Well, for the first time ever, our Mom was speechless when she first walked in the church and... Read More double speechless when she walked into the reception. The level of comfort and professionalism that Thomas offered was priceless. He met us at the venue in the Hamptons months before the wedding and surprised us with actual centerpieces of pictures we had sent him. If you are looking for someone that truly cares and is amazing at what they do, then Ariston Flowers is your company. Highly recommend for any of your floral needs. Thank you Ariston for a job amazingly done.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Haley R

The flowers done for me was amazing! The different colors and shapes really stood out and everyone was complimenting me on picking out great flowers. Highly recommend Ariston Flowers.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Lisa D

We were so pleased with Ariston who did our flowers for our wedding in September. We worked with both Tom and Theo and they helped to execute my vision perfectly! Everyone was raving about the centerpieces and they were even bigger and better than the original picture I sent.... Read More Most especially the bouquets came out incredible and mine was to die for. They really listened to our requests and helped to tie in all of the colors beautifully. I highly recommend Ariston for your flower needs.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Christina P

Amazing!! I worked with Theo who took the time to sit and go through pictures and made sure he gave me exactly what I was looking for. My wedding was at the Village Club of Lake Success where the Ariston team managed to build a beautiful arch for my ceremony space inside then... Read More re-use it behind my sweetheart table. In addition to the whole team being so professional and doing such a beautiful job, I was shocked at how long the flowers lasted after the wedding. I highly recommend Theo and the Ariston team!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Bianca L

Gorgeous flowers and the customer service is top notch. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Eleni A

The scenery at my wedding day on April 23 2017 was magical and beautiful! I need to give the full credit to Ariston Florist. My guests at my wedding still compliment and rave about the flower arrangements. The Ariston team helped me create a classic and elegant wedding. My... Read More bouquet was exactly what I wanted. The team is reliable, extremely helpful, and professional. I highly recommend Ariston Florist for any special occasion!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Vanessa C

Theo and the entire team at Ariston did a perfect job with my wedding. I received exactly what I asked for. My cascading bouquet was gorgeous.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Ji O

I worked with Tom at Ariston Flowers for my wedding celebration dinner at the Chart House Weehawken, and we were sooo happy with the outcome! I had a feeling that he would understand what I am imagine and he made it beautifully and best of best! It was ridiculously expensive as... Read More the other NYC florist but the result was amazing and exceeded my expectation! Thank you so much to make our special day so beautifully! :)

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Monica C

WOW! This was the reaction from seeing the flowers at our wedding! The arrangements and bouquets turned out bigger and better than expected! Everyone has commented on how amazing all of our flowers were. When I first saw the bouquets, the colors were slightly different than what... Read More I had expected, but looking back at pictures they were perfect – Thomas and his team knew exactly what they were doing and took the time to match colors to our venue and the lighting, as well as preserving what I wanted. Similarly, the tree for our escort card table was unlike what I had envisioned; it looked amazing on the table and received countless compliments. Thomas was so easy to work with and made sure we knew we were in good hands! I highly recommended Ariston for any of your floral needs now and in the future.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Tracy P

Ariston did the flowers for my wedding, and I couldn't have been happier. Thomas was super responsive, and easy to work with. He was able to bring my vision to life and I wouldn't change a thing. I would recommend Thomas and Ariston to everyone getting married in the NYC... Read More area. Thanks again for making my dreams come true.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Lauren M

Ariston Flowers exceeded my expectations. I knew they would be beautiful but I was in complete awe when I saw all the bouquets, and the flower arrangements and centerpieces at the church and reception. They were absolutely stunning! One of my top priorities for the wedding was... Read More to have exceptional flowers. Antoni worked diligently to make my dream a reality. I know how hard Antoni, Theo and team worked to make the flowers and presentation absolutely perfect and it showed. Family, friends and myself were able to take the flowers home and enjoy them for a few weeks after. I highly recommend working with Ariston Flowers for any special occasion!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Anushka R

My wedding was on November 5th, 2016 at the Essex House. We moved the wedding to NYC from Miami two months before our wedding date because of zika virus, so we scrambled to find a new venue and vendors. John was fantastic from the very start. I told him my budget and he... Read More literally forced me to stick to it. He was creative in finding ways to make the money stretch, and I was blown away by the result. Thank you John, you made my wedding incredible!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Laura M

We LOVED working with Maria and Theo at Ariston Flowers. We used them for our wedding at Brooklyn Botanic Garden on October 8th. They used high and low arrangements throughout the room and it looked beyond gorgeous. They had to make a last minute decision to change the chuppah... Read More due to inclement weather and everything looked absolutely stunning and fit perfectly with our vision. We highly recommend them and would give them more stars if we could!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Audrey C

I worked with John at Ariston for my wedding in NYC's West Village in August 2016. He was efficient, professional, flexible and sweet. I knew what I wanted at our first meeting and John provided helpful advice about how to make my ideas a reality. Ariston created my bouquet as... Read More well as two bridesmaids bouquets and then six separate six-foot table runners. All of it turned out to be gorgeous and I had no complaints whatsoever. The runners filled the dining room with the wonderful scent of roses and guests commented about how beautiful they were. I loved the bouquets as well and kept them in vases after the wedding to preserve them as long as possible. On a hot day, John made extra efforts to drop off the bouquets early and make sure he and his team were ready to set up the runners as soon as it was time. I would highly recommend Ariston!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Darí B

Thomas was extremely helpful, and he and his team did an amazing job with our wedding. A month later, and we're still receiving compliments on how beautiful the arrangements were.

2016-10-27T16:41:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Allison B

I worked with John at Ariston Flowers for my wedding at the W Union Square, and I was blown away by the quality of the flowers at my wedding. John is seriously the best, working with him put me at ease throughout the whole process. Every single arrangement far exceeded my... Read More expectations. When I walked into my reception, I almost cried because of how beautiful they made it look. They go above and beyond to give you the best possible florals all while being sensitive to your budget, something I did not find in other florists. Seriously, you can not go wrong with them, you WILL NOT regret it!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Stephanie C

Ariston florist is by far the best in NYC! Hands down there's no negotiating that fact! It's a family business and Thomas is just an amazing, sweet hearted person that makes sure you are happy and makes your day very special. I got married in December and when I told him I... Read More wanted a red carpet theme wedding, black tie he knew exactly how to put it all together! All orchid beautiful, the detail in the arrangement my goodness, jaw dropping! Everyone wanted to go home with all the flowers! Will be using them for every event here after! :-) thank you ariston for everything you do!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Elise J

Ariston did the gorgeous flower arrangements for my 6/18/16 wedding at The Pierre and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. Maria and Theo were a pleasure to work with as they are very knowledgeable, responsive, reliable and fair. They created all of our ideas into a... Read More reality within the budget we requested. I strongly recommend them to all future brides in the NY area!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Irene S

Everything I dreamed of and more! We worked with Theo and he is just amazing. Our wedding was at the Lotte Palace and it was magical. I had some idea of what I wanted and Theo helped me turn it into something incredible. What impressed me the most was his cost saving... Read More suggestions. Loved the sample tablescape he created. It allowed me to see our centerpiece before the big day. He was always responsive with emails and phone calls and put me at ease on more than one occasion! All our guests raved about the flowers. Six days later my bridal bouquet is looking as fresh as it did on my wedding day. Cannot say enough about this family that treats you like you are one of their own!