Every day is in full bloom!

Award winning, family owned florist. Specializing in weddings and events. Two convenient locations in Midtown and Chelsea. Servicing the entire tri-state area.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

110 West 17th Street, New York, NY

In LOVE with Ariston!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Amanda S

My wedding was Saturday August 15th, 2015 at the Pierre and we worked with Ariston for all of our flowers. They were absolutely incredible to work with from beginning to end. Maria was our main contact and Theo designed our arrangements. Maria was such a great support... Read More throughout my entire planning process and she really helped me communicate my vision to Theo. We could not have been more blown away by what was created for our wedding. The centerpieces were stunning and the Chuppah took my breath away. We are still receiving compliments on the flowers almost two months later! I highly recommend this family-owned business. They added a special, personal touch to our wedding and I couldn't have been happier.

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Lea D

Ariston Flowers is a MUST in NYC! Are wedding was in August at Cipriani's and we had the pleasure of working with Theo. He was absolutely amazing. He worked with me to put together the wedding of my dreams. Ariston truly wants to make your day as special as they can. They... Read More give suggestions and ideas and make sure to stay within budget! The flowers that Ariston put together for me blew everyone away. It was so beautiful, completed exceeded all expectations! I now use them for all my flower needs! BEST FLORIST IN THE TRISTATE! BOOK THEM! YOU WONT REGRET IT!!!!!

The best decision!

Reviewed on 1/05/2013 Amanda C

My fiancee and I were originally not going to do centerpieces due to our budget. However, we made a last minute decision and less than a month before our wedding, we walked into Ariston and asked them for a quote. Not only was the price incredibly reasonable (especially for... Read More NYC) but they were so helpful and accommodated all of my requests. When I went to view the sample centerpieces, I had some small suggestions so the flowers would more resemble my visions. The day of my wedding, I walked and saw the flowers and nearly cried. They were so beautiful and looked better than anything I would have dreamed of. My bouquet was one of the most unique pieces and I received MANY compliments on it. This was the best decision and well worth the price, I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015

What a pleasure to work with Ariston flowers. Thomas and his team created an atmosphere at Tribeca 360 that we could only have imagined. His artistry and creativity could not be surpassed and they were so easy to work with! Thank you for creating a wedding wonderland!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Katerina M

ARISTON is by FAR the most amazing vendor I have ever worked with. Thomas is the best person to work with. My wedding was magical. The room looked spectacular. Everything a bride dreams of and more. I would use them for every event that I have. I am forever grateful to the team... Read More over here that I worked with and everything they did to ensure my wedding was everything a fairytale wedding could be. Thank you 100x over.

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Dayna C

Thank you to Thomas and the entire Ariston team for the guidance and vision to create spectacular arrangements for our NYC wedding. The Ariston team is kind, knowledgeable, direct, understands how to within various venues, and I am thrilled they were part of our wedding.

Beautiful flowers, great value!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Rachel B

John and the team at Ariston did a fabulous job with the flowers for my wedding at Tribeca Rooftop on September 27th! They absolutely went above and beyond, providing more flowers than we even had discussed in our contract (adding flowers to the arrangements for the cocktail... Read More tables, making extra floral arrangements for the big day). John was extremely easy to work with, going along with my vision, suggesting his own thoughts, and making it even better than I could have pictured in my head, all while being conscious to stay within our budget. He was also flexible throughout the process in terms of making changes in the weeks leading up to the big day. The flowers were stunning and the centerpieces lasted for at least a week after the event. John was also there on the day of event making sure everything went smoothly with the set up. I was thrilled with how everything turned out! I especially loved the bouquets and the chuppah, which was simply beautiful even though it was inexpensive.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Allison

We worked with John at Ariston for our July wedding at a private country club in Long Island--John, and everyone we met there, showed Ariston to be a helpful, friendly, very professional floral boutique. I came in with no set flowers in mind, just a goal for something elegant,... Read More romantic and original. John presented, on the spot, centerpiece samples that were better than anything I could have imagined. He incorporated our color scheme with original flower combos, even worked in mountain thistles (I'm part Scottish--nice touch!). On the day of the wedding, the bouquets were exquisite. My bridesmaids are still raving about their flowers, a unique arrangement of orchids and callas. All the flowers stayed pristine for days after the wedding, a testimony to the quality of Ariston's blooms! Their work transformed my venue, creating an environment that was classic but uniquely ours. We could not have been more thrilled with their work. Ariston is by far the best!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 sophia a

Ariston Flowers made the wedding of my dreams!! They were the best part of my wedding not only from a décor standpoint but from the overall pleasure and ease of working with them. We worked with Theo and he was able to execute my vision more beautifully than I have ever... Read More imagined! I went in with ideas and he exceeded all expectations. They made my wedding look like a fairy tale. Our centerpieces and bouquets were gorgeous and the room was breathtaking. My guests are still talking about how stunning the centerpieces were! Their attention to detail, professionalism, and caring nature made the process such a pleasure! I HIGHLY recommend using Ariston for your wedding or event! Beautiful! Perfect! So grateful! Thank you for sharing your magic with us!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

From start to finish, our experience with Ariston Flowers was exceptional. Theo walked us through the process of building our vision. He was professional, patient and truly talented. He designed the most captivating flowers I had ever seen! Our guests were so impressed! From... Read More centerpieces, bouquets to boutonnière the work was exquisite. It was obvious that Ariston took pride in hand crafting each and every arrangement till it was a true masterpiece. Compliments for a job well done. Thank you for adorning our special! We highly recommend Ariston to all!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Elena P

Ariston was great! From the planning to the final product, they exceeded my expectations and made the process pleasant. They worked with me on my vision and made suggestions according to my venue and banquet room! And my bouquet was so perfect! We are using them again for other... Read More events coming up and have recommended them to all our friends who are also getting married! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

Ariston is so professional to work with. Our flowers on our wedding day exceeded all the expectations we had envisioned. Our guests are still talking about our flowers; their work is so unique and creative. I highly recommend Ariston!

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Ilsa D

Can't thank them enough for making my wedding a dream come true. They made sure everything was perfect and were true to their word. if you want to find the best florist this are the people to go to. Thank you Thomas & Maria for your wonderful service.

GORGEOUS FLOWERS & AMAZING SERVICE = PERFECTION

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 hilary c

Ariston Flowers went above and beyond to achieve perfection at my wedding in November at the Essex House. My husband and I worked with Theodore. He was so professional and always got back to us promptly and was great about scheduling meetings and working with us even when we... Read More made changes to our original plans. On the day of my wedding, I was blown away with how beautiful the high centerpieces were in the ballroom. In addition, my bouquet and our chuppah were gorgeous. I was so thrilled with how everything turned out and I could not have been happier about our experience with Theodore and Ariston Flowers. I would recommend them 1000%. Thank you to Theodore and Ariston Flowers for helping to create my fairytale wedding.

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Dina M

I highly recommend Ariston. They really listened to the vision I had and were willing to work within my budget. In the end, the centerpieces and other flowers were exactly what I had envisioned and the rooms looked so beautiful.

The flowers were beautiful for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

Ariston Florist did a great job with our flowers, our centerpieces were beautiful. Their responsiveness when it came to emails was spotty, however. Often times, I had to track them down to set up appointments. Overall, when we did meet with Ariston Florist all of our... Read More questions were answered. In addition, Ariston was very flexible when it came to negotiating- we got everything we had discussed for the wedding. All flowers were delivered on time - our wedding was made even more lovely by the services of Ariston Florist!

AMAZING FLOWERS!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Kathleen C

I had the best time working with Ariston Florist along the way. They were perfect from the first meeting and I was confident my flowers were going to turn out how we planned. They exceeded my expectations! Not only was my bouquet and bridesmaid flowers, etc. gorgeous but all... Read More of the centerpieces were out of this world! They were so gorgeous and I received a million compliments. They made everything look amazing! I was beyond satisfied.

Stunning floral arrangements!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Cat P

Ariston created a gorgeous setting for my May 31, 2014 wedding in Manhattan! I worked with John, who was very patient and responsive throughout the entire planning process – even when I changed my mind about 8 weeks before the wedding date. In particular, I appreciated that John... Read More provided his honest opinion about which flowers/arrangements would work best during the season, venue, and most importantly, with my budget. Ariston provided flowers for the bridal party, the ceremony (including chuppah), and the cocktail hour, reception and outdoor spaces. The delivery and set-up was seamless, and the floral arrangements were truly outstanding. We created a soft, garden-like look with roses, peonies, hydrangeas, ivy, and willow in various interpretations throughout the event. Simply gorgeous. I believe John and Ariston went above and beyond what I contracted for to deliver a spectacular evening. Wedding, May 31, 2014 New York City

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 5/06/2014 M S

Flowers were stunning. Completely understood what I wanted and delivered over and above the average Florist. Healthy, vibrant flowers filled the room and additional touches were added at no additional cost (I.e; flowers in the women's lounge, at the elevator entrance, in the... Read More lobby and hallways).

Flowers

Reviewed on 1/05/2014 Courtney C

I enjoyed going to the store and working with John to have him create my vision of the flowers I wanted. I had a specific idea of which breed of roses I wanted and he was able to order them. On the day of my wedding, the bride's flowers showed up perfect and beautiful. The... Read More hydrangeas were fluffy and hearty! The church flowers showed up a minute before I walked down the aisle. However, overall I was very happy with the product, type of flowers, service I received and price.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Kelly M

Like all brides, I had high hopes for my floral arrangements. When John of Ariston Florist delivered my bouquets and centerpieces the morning of my wedding, I was simply floored at the exquisite beauty and high quality of the arrangements. Ariston exceeded my every... Read More expectation. Bridemsaids' bouquets of late have morphed into 3-4 flower nosegays, but not Ariston's. The beauty and size of my amazing (and affordable!) bridesmaids' bouquets surpassed some of the bridal bouquets I have seen at other weddings. My bridal bouquet was so remarkably lush that it felt heavy in my hands after a while - and that's no complaint! John at Ariston Florist was extremely easy to work with and very personable. I met with a few florists before hiring John, and he was the only one who actually asked me exactly what I wanted. Everyone else had a lofty (and pricy!) "vision" for my wedding. Ariston's prices are extremely reasonable for the amazing work they do! Our centerpieces lasted for two weeks after the wedding, and the bouquets held up for about 3-4 days. If you seek an easy going, reliable florist who will work to meet and exceed your every wish, chose Ariston!

Wonderful Service and Results

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Elisabeth R

We found Ariston Flowers through our reception venue, the New York Athletic Club, since the club uses Ariston reguarlly for their own arrangements. The service was wonderful. I live in California but Tom took the time to talk to me on the phone about what I wanted as well as... Read More emailed me back and forth. Even though my favorite flower, peonies, were not in season, Tom and his team made floral arrangements and bouqets that were so beautiful. They really listened to the colors I wanted in the wedding. My favorites had to be the table arrangements at the reception. I was a little disappointed at first because my wedding bouqet had lillies in it, which I didn't want, but at the end of the night I loved it and would not put it down.

Beyond my wildest dreams...

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Sara S

I worked with Theo at Ariston Florist, and words cannot even begin to describe how amazed and thrilled I was (and still am) with the flowers they provided on my wedding day. At our first meeting, I explained to Theo what I had envisioned... simple, modern, with white orchids and... Read More candles. When I returned to see the sample he had put together, it was like he had taken the images right out of my head and made them even more beautiful than I ever thought possible. On the wedding day, Theo and his team outdid themselves... they had the chuppah and ceremony set in record time so that we would be able to take pictures prior to the ceremony. The flowers and candles made the room at Capitale (which is already spectacular) into a fairytale for the reception. A few weeks later, people are still talking about how beautiful the flowers and tables were! Theo and Ariston provided exceptional service, were on time, and were always accessable when needed. I can't thank them enough for making such a special day so perfect!

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 7/19/2012 myra d

All in all, the flowers were lovely. I didn't go all out with flowers but at Ariston, they always made me feel like I was spending 10x more than what my budget was...which was very nice. I loved my beautiful bouquet and the way tehy made our sweetheart table had such a romantic... Read More look to it.

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 Patricia P

Although my wedding was over a month ago, I can still easily recall how beautiful the flowers that we had at our wedding were. I went into the floral aspect of wedding planning not quite knowing exactly what I wanted, and in the end, I couldn't have asked for more. The team we... Read More had was extremely helpful, and very considerate of our budget. It really stuck with my husband and I that they catered to each type of budget, and had our best interests at heart. The quality of the flowers were amazing, and the orchids we had lasted way after the wedding itself! Ariston was so flexible, even towards the days leading up to the wedding when we had to make some last minute changes. Definitely one of the most pleasant and easy-going vendors to work with :) Thank you so much Ariston for taking part in making our special day so beautiful!