My passion .... Your love

I see wedding in an artistic and emotional way . I have to be a portrait , fashion , landscape photographer and the most photojournalist all in any moment of a wedding day . Over 20 years experience in wedding photography . Please enjoy the passion behind the camera !

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Modern, Vintage

Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Jen K

When I started to research wedding photographers I wanted someone who was going to make our pictures look authentic, genuine, and real. After doing much research I was astonished with how ridiculously overpriced some photographers were, and then I stumbled upon Art Shot and... Read More Mark. I can't say enough about how professional and accommodating Mark is. Mark sat down with us and customized a package that would work for us, our needs, and our price range. Never once did I question the fact that he works solo. I had full confidence that he would be able to handle the wedding alone and I was not disappointed one bit. Mark highly recommended that we do our engagement shoot with him because he said that it's a way for him to get to know the couple. We were SO pleased with the way our engagement pictures turned out and it was also a great way for us to get to know him. Mark traveled to two different locations for our engagement photos, allowed us to do an outfit change, and was so understanding with having our dog be a part of it all; above all, Mark was was so patient. We never felt like we were under a time limit or rushed. Mark made us feel like our pictures were the only ones that mattered that day. For our wedding location, Mark mentioned that he wanted to see the space before shooting there the day of the wedding since he had never shot at that location before. With that being said, Mark came to our rehearsal that Thursday and took pictures of us rehearsing. All of my guests were so blown away by this and thought that I requested it, but were so pleasantly surprised to hear that it was him who wanted to come out and take pictures to get a better feel for the wedding day. On the morning of the wedding Mark took pictures at two different locations where my husband and I were getting ready and had no problem or complaints with doing so. He was so accommodating on the day of the wedding and never made us feel like we needed to tell him anything. He was just always there and it never made us wonder if he was capturing all of our shots or not. I cannot recommend Mark enough. He was everything we imagined in a photographer and more! We are anxiously awaiting our pictures, but did see a sneak peek and we were completely blown away!!!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 4/18/2013 Michelle O

Mark is such a talented photographer. He is so accommodating , flexible, and knowledgable and was able to capture the moments we will remember forever. He was with us from the beginning to the very end of our day. We would definitely recommend Mark for your special day!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Ashley W

It all started about a year ago...engagement photos came first and they were amazing! Then, my beautiful guest book filled with the engagement photos for guests to sign at the wedding...such a great touch. Mark was great to work with, I cannot wait to see my wedding photos next... Read More week!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Jillian Z

Mark was so professional and awesome to work with on the day of our wedding. Leading up to the big day he also provided suggestions on the timeline of the day and what he's seen previously to help make the planning process a little less stressful. The day of the wedding Mark was... Read More there every step of the way and made the atmosphere for calming and friendly. I would recommend Mark to anyone who wants beautiful images at an affordable price. I can not say enough good things about him and I LOVE the pictures.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Julie W

Our pictures turned out beautiful! We lost power at our reception and Mark did amazing with the lack of lighting. He was willing to go above and beyond to get the best photos, including hiking, crossing a creek, and walking through fields. He was pleasant and funny and the whole... Read More wedding party loved him! You can't go wrong with Mark. He tells you exactly what to do which makes it so much easier on the wedding party. He was well priced, quick to respond, and 100% engaged throughout the entire day. To this day, our friends and family still talk about how awesome our photographer was! Thanks Mark!

USE MARK, or you will regret it.

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 Rachel W

You will regret it if you do not use Mark for your wedding photography. We got a package that had the engagement session plus 12 hours on the wedding day and full copyright of the images. We also got a trash the dress session which we will hopefully do soon. The prices were 100%... Read More reasonable compared to some other photographers who wanted to charge double for less than half of what Mark offered. And he knows what he is doing. We got almost 800 photos from our wedding day, and those are the edited ones. He got to the venue an hour before we did so that he could walk around, see where the sun would be, and where the best options for the photos would be. Our photos are SPECTACULAR. I love photography and do some little stuff myself, and I know he is amazing. He was quick, knew what he was doing and what he saw through the camera, and worked well with a list of the must have photos when I gave it to him. I got all of them. The only thing my husband didn't like was his accent, but if you watched his hands and paid attention, you were fine. My parents couldn't understand him, but just by looking at him could tell what he was saying and all the photos are gorgeous. It was so difficult to choose which photos to use in our frames etc because there were so many great ones to choose from. I wish I could upload some here so you could see. Also, he was super easy to work with in terms of meetings, etc. The payment schedule was easy and made sense, and we had to change the date of our engagement photos because they were scheduled for a day, but the very next day was supposed to be sunny and gorgeous out, and we had off. Mark changed it on short notice and the photos were great. We had both the engagement photos and the wedding photos within less than 3 weeks of the shoots. All edited. Amazing is the only words I can say.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 cindy s

You won't find a photographer more invested in your day and in doing everything he can to get the best shots.

Excellent Photos

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Carolyn S

Mark was a great photographer. He was so helpful in timing our wedding and creating beautiful shots for our wedding and engagement session.

Great Pictures and Price

Reviewed on 8/20/2011 Janet B

After shopping around for quality artistic pictures for a reasonable price, I found Mark. He had done a wedding for a family member and the pictures looked very good. Another friend that was getting married 2 weeks before me also booked him and had great results too. He did... Read More an engagement session and worked for 12 hours on my wedding day for around $1,700. I also got the rights to my pictures, which was very important to me. I just made 785 prints on snapfish for $65! If you live in the area give him a call and see if he has the date open.

What a hard worker!

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 Sarah S

I can't say enough about how hard Mark works to make sure he captures the important moments of your wedding. We were planning our wedding from out of town - so we didn't meet Mark until the rehearsal. But prior to that he was very good about calling and emailing to make sure... Read More all of the details were worked out. It rained on our wedding day (well, for part of it) and we had planned to have our photos done in a park. Mark came up with a great back-up plan and we still had beautiful (dry) pictures. He stayed with us all day - from 1245pm until late into the reception - and took nearly 1,000 pictures. That's a huge feat for someone who works alone. He asks a lot of questions - and expects a lot of input from you - to be sure you get the photos you want. And here's the most amazing part - he got the proofs to us about two weeks after the wedding. That's unheard-of!!! The quality of the work - for the price we paid - exceptional! So happy my husband found him online!