1221 Kapiolani Blvd., Honolulu, HI (808) 944-0606

Simply amazing

Reviewed on 8/06/2015

Amazing. No other words to describe them. the staff and owner Gisella are fantastic. GO SIGN UP!

Awesome lessons & dance of my dreams...

Reviewed on 2/22/2015 Bryan S

When I dreamed of my wedding day (which was this past Valentine's Day...yay!), I honestly held my first dance to be of the greatest importance. As a fairly advanced ballroom dancer, I wondered how lessons with my fiancé would be considering how new he was to the style we chose,... Read More which was a slow tempo Rumba. My lessons with Jacob were beyond enjoyable! Though we spent a majority of our 6 sessions laughing our tails off, Jacob also made sure my fiancé (now hubby) felt comfortable and confident as we progressed throughout the lessons. He was courteous enough to ask what we would like, cropped the song we chose, and helped us make small adjustments throughout our sessions together to ensure we were comfortable and able to not only nail the steps, but really enjoy our dance. To say that I felt Jacob went the proverbial extra mile is a gross understatement...I felt so taken care of and had the most fun creating my dream dance at Arthur Murray...they are truly amazing and I couldn't say enough good things!

Our first dance ROCKED!!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Erin J

We took dance lessons at the Arthur Murray Dance Center in Kihei. Jessica did an amazing job helping my fiancé and I learn how to dance and impress our guests at our wedding. My fiancé is shy and mellow and I am a little more outgoing, but neither of us knew how to dance other... Read More than high school style slow dance. Jessica and Alanna taught us from the very basics, and in two weeks we were able to rumba. I can't believe the progress we made in only 5 lessons! The lessons were fun, and we put together several choreographed moves that allowed us the freedom to create our own dance. Everyone loved our first dance and we are so thankful we made the decision to take lessons at Arthur Murray.

Our first dance was AMAZING!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Analee H

We had our entire first dance choreographed by Lance in the Kailua Studio. It was to "Love of my Life" by Jim Brickman. The dance was SOOOOOO romantic! And it just blew everyone away especially the slow dip at the end! Lance was super easy to work with and he really catered to... Read More the clients interests (I really like to be twirled around the dance floor). I couldn't be more pleased with the quality of instruction and how the final product turned out! Would HIGHLY recommend this studio and especially Lance to anyone looking for an AMAZING first dance!

Dance, dance

Reviewed on 7/14/2013 Keilyn N

We worked with Jacob for our first dance. He was fabulous and a wonderful teacher. We had 12 sessions with him and towards the end we also learned some salsa moves. I really enjoyed our dance classes.

So much fun!

Reviewed on 5/19/2013 Christy C

We had a blast working with Gisella and her dancers at Arthur Murray to choreograph our first dance. They were very responsive to what we wanted to do, and worked at our level of dance ability. Our guests were completely delighted by our dance! It was expensive, but it was a... Read More great bonding experience for the two of us to go through, learning to lead/follow and respond to each other. I can't wait to use our new skills again - we'll have to find a gala to attend! :)

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Diana P

My husband has two left feet and our instructor Jacob made him feel confident and comfortable. A definite must, if not for the dancing instruction, definitely for the experience together as bride and groom!

Great dance lessons!

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Kimberly C

We took 6 classes with Rae, our dance instructor. She was great! She helped choreograph our first dance. She was so patient and helped me and my husband learn the steps quickly. Overall, this was a great experience for the both us! This has inspired us to take more couples... Read More lessons in the future!