Rehearsals + Parties, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

St. Augustine, FL (904) 806-2916

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

Our daughter was married at the River House last weekend. Many people told me that the dj was one of the most important vendor decisions. With no firsthand information on dj's, I relied on other vendor recommendations who pointed us toward Joey with As You Wish DJ Services.... Read More What a great choice he was! He worked with my daughter and her fiancé beforehand to discuss their wants as well as their "don't wants". He was extremely professional and kept the party going all night. He was very knowledgeable about current as well as older music and was able to accommodate all of the couple's requests including college fight songs and wonderful Latin music for "la hora loca". I couldn't be more pleased with his services. I have a younger daughter, so when the time comes for her wedding, I will surely work with Joey again.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 Sheila M

DJ Joey is great! He was the only DJ we met with. He seemed to get us, and was very receptive to what we did, and did not want played. As the wedding got closer he contacted me a few times to make sure what he had as the order of the reception, the announcements, and all of the... Read More songs I asked for were correct. He did a great job with the music he selected to play at the reception. He followed the guidelines of songs I listed very well, and did a great job of keeping the party going! He is also really nice!

Keeps everyone dancing!

Reviewed on 12/01/2011 Debbie S

DJ Joey was very professional. He played all of the songs that we requested and more. As soon as dinner was done, he had everyone on the dance floor and they stayed there the rest of the night.