Ashton Gardens - 2 Locations!

Houston, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

2 Houston Locations! North & West Houston

Ashton Gardens is Houston's premier wedding destination with 2 locations serving West and North Houston. Whether you dream of a morning ceremony with the soft glow of sunlight, a daytime event with panoramic views of the surrounding forest, or evening nuptials accented by romantic candlelight, Ashton Garden’s glass-enclosed wedding chapel delivers impeccable photo opportunities. Combine our exquisite setting with unmatched culinary customization and you have a once in a lifetime experience.

Ballroom, Garden

89b4bce0 bda6 4223 b3d9 9d3775a488c9~rs 100
F412b66b d91a 408d 92ec 1755c3bf8322~rs 100

21919 Inverness Forest Boulevard, Houston, TX (281) 362-0011

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Courtney B

Getting married at Ashton Gardens was a dream for me! It was the first and only venue I toured and I knew it would be perfect from that first day. The staff is very friendly and the ceremony venue and reception hall are as beautiful as the pictures. It's truly unique in the... Read More sense that you get the feeling of an outdoor wedding in an indoor setting. Paris was my wedding coordinator and she made sure that my rehearsal and wedding day went exactly as planned and I wasn't stressed once! I highly recommend this venue to anyone who is wanting a light and airy outdoor feel to their special day! I had nothing but compliments about every detail of the day. :)

2017-11-06T10:09:42 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your recent wedding! It's always our goal to offer a truly exceptional experience and we hope by doing that, you and your family now have amazing life long memories. We wish you all the best and thank you for entrusting us with your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Marc S

Highly, highly, highly recommend! This place was amazing, from the beautiful venue, to the considerate staff, to the excellent catering, Ashton Gardens – North Houston gave us the best wedding experience. My wife and I both have very busy schedules and needed someone who would... Read More get a lot done independently and proactively without having to constantly contact us for every detail. Erika Berry, our coordinator was perfect. She is thoroughly professional and was on top of her stuff from day 1, which made the planning go way more smoothly than expected. Another bonus is the catering. You don’t have to find a caterer because Ashton Gardens has great food and service in-house. They have a wide-variety of foods and serving options that allowed us to find a perfect combination that stayed in budget. Finally, the highlight of the venue is the chapel. It was numerous floor-to-ceiling windows that give an indoor wedding the feeling of being outdoors. With all of the heat in Houston, this was a great option to get as close to an outdoor wedding as possible without anyone having to sweat through their suit or dress.

2017-10-16T14:13:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy that from start to finish, food to coordination, you and your family had a wonderful guest experience. Congratulations on your beautiful wedding and we wish you all the best as you begin this next... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Kate W

My husband and I got married here July 2017. We cannot say enough about how professional everyone is who works here. We didn't have to worry about a thing the day of our wedding. They literally took care of everything! The service was amazing and we received so many compliments... Read More on how beautiful the chapel is!

2017-08-17T09:13:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We wish you and your husband a lifetime of joy and happiness as you embark on your new journey. Congratulations and cheers!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Catherine K

Beautiful Venue. Yummy food. We had a great experience planning our wedding, thanx to Erika Berry! She was so helpful and kept everything under control the day of. The only reason I give this place two stars is because the next morning after the wedding, I started hearing... Read More complaints. At the end of the event, when we were making our exit, the wait staff threw away EVERYTHING off the tables including personal belongings of our guests! I am still apologizing to people because of how rude their staff was! When I brought it to the Ashton management team, they made excuses and made it sound like this happens all the time! TERRIBLE! I can't believe that they have such blatant disregard for peoples things!

2017-10-31T09:11:27 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your feedback about Ashton Gardens and our wonderful coordinator, Erika! Our staff, as a team, works tirelessly to provide the very best customer experience possible to all of our couples. As such, we are committed to providing a true representation of all of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Erin K

My wedding was in July this year. I wish I could relive this day over and over. Ashton Gardens staff is incredible, and their venue is gorgeous. Having day of coordination from their staff made my life (and my family's life) SO much easier. They have great style, and you can be... Read More sure to trust them as they are helping florists and vendors set up. Everyone kept saying how calm I was on my wedding day, and that's all because of the wonderful Ashton Garden staff!

2017-09-21T10:43:23 Response from the vendor

We love to hear that our couples feel at ease on their big day! We truly enjoy making everything flow and really appreciate your support. Congratulations on your new chapter and we wish you all the very best. Cheers!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Chelsea R

I just loved everything about Ashton Gardens North. The staff is all amazing, Amanda was fabulous with her coordination. I would highly recommend them! It is one stop shop for everything and they made it all so easy the day of. I think if I had to do it again I might get a day... Read More of coordinator but mostly to wrangle the guys, hehehe! I LOVE ASHTON GARDENS!!!

2017-09-21T09:57:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! Amanda is awesome and along with the rest of our staff, always strives to give the best customer experience possible. We appreciate your support and wish you all the very best. Congratulations and cheers!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Elaina N

Everyone at Ashton Gardens was perfect! Erika was my coordinator and she did a fabulous job making sure that everything I wanted was done just how I wanted it. I was concerned about handing over little details to other people, but they did an amazing job. Everything was just how... Read More I pictured it. And the food was delicious!! They are so worth every penny, and I highly recommend them.

2017-11-06T11:29:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review and generous support! Planning a wedding is stressful enough but to hand it over to someone to follow through with is even tougher. We are so happy to hear everything went over so smoothly! Thank you for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Henrietta D

Loved everything about this venue!

2017-08-17T09:17:26 Response from the vendor

We love that you loved everything about Ashton Gardens! Congratulations and cheers!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Monica M

When deciding on a wedding venue we read many reviews, and one name continually stood out among the rest-- Erika Berry. After months of planning and a successful wedding, we now know why. Even before we were assigned Erika, based on our interactions with several coordinators,... Read More my husband, mother, and I hoped we would get Erika. We were so excited when we received our first email from her letting us know she would be in charge of coordinating our wedding. A review is not enough to express just how blessed we are to have had Erika as our coordinator. She is very detail-oriented and ensured everything ran just as planned. She responds quickly to emails and is very flexible to change. She has such a bubbly personality which made it fun to work with and welcomed all questions and concerns. We loved her jokes and appreciated her ability to make otherwise stressful planning moments stress-free. She is a bustling queen and is so easy to make conversation with. She worked with us to ensure that we had sufficient time to rehearse the wedding the day before and was there early the day of to give us extra time to get ready. The day of, she made sure we stuck to the schedule without being overbearing and allowed us to visit with our guests and enjoy our special day. Many other guest have since approached us to share how sweet Erika was to them. My in-laws lost their keys in their car, and were the last to leave the venue, and she waited for them without showing any sort of frustration for delaying her. Bottom line is she makes a hell of a coordinator and we are so grateful for her. Like many coordinators, I’m sure she’s done this a thousand times— and her experience shows it— but what makes Erika special is her ability to make you feel like your wedding was the best wedding she’s ever coordinated. Her investment in not just your special day, but you as individuals is what sets her apart from many. We loved Erika and Ashton Gardens and would recommend her and the venue to anyone!

2017-08-17T09:12:20 Response from the vendor

What a thoughtful and glowing review! Thank you so much for all of your feedback. While we believe that we have the best staff members in the world, we love to see when someone sees it for themselves. We will absolutely share this with Erika!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Taylor M

Ashton Gardens Houston-North was a dream! My wedding was more than my husband and I could have imagined. Our coordinator, Erika Berry, made everything so stress-free that I was truly able to focus on the happiest day of my life. My friends and family are still talking about how... Read More gorgeous the venue was. I highly recommend this venue to anyone seeking a beautiful wedding location!

2017-07-11T11:36:03 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your recent wedding! We truly appreciate your review and are so happy to hear you had such a wonderful time at Ashton Gardens. We wish you and your husband the very best! Cheers!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Brittney W

This review is simply to help others in the important decision of choosing your venue for your wedding day. Let me start with saying I do not regret using Ashton Gardens. My wedding was wonderful and picturesque. ! However, one bride to another, I am going to air out the... Read More headaches that occurred along the way, and after the wedding. 1) Please be aware and simply ask if and when you will be able to use the bridal suite on the day of your wedding. I was told I would not have access to Ashton Gardens until 4:30 pm (with a 6:00 pm wedding) because of guests touring the facility. Honestly, their main focus was getting more business, not making my day as special as possible. 2) They do respond to emails in a somewhat timely manner (it may take up to 5 days). However, it can take multiple emails to get a simple answer about one thing. 3) If and when something goes wrong, do not expect an apology, or for Ashton Gardens to accept any responsibility. My menu was drastically changed without my knowledge. We were missing the vegetables and potatoes. When my mother emailed to inquire about the missing food we were told that these sides were actually not included in the meal we selected- a mistake our wedding coordinator made. Once they realized this mistake, they corrected the menu; however, they did not notify me. A simple phone call would have sufficed. Honestly, I think they hoped I wouldn't notice during my final wedding meeting, and I didn't. It all the pre-wedding madness it's bound to happen. However, why would I think my wedding coordinator would change my menu without checking with me? Their response to the missing food: “we’ll you signed off on it so… not our problem.” Very unprofessional. I would like to make a note that we were refunded for the price of the missing sides. Please know that this was only done after reaching as high up as possible on the employment ladder of Ashton Gardens to complain. They seemed more interested in defending each other than hearing constructive feedback from a recent customer. Had it been up to the Director of Sales and Planning no compensation, or even an apology would have been offered for the mistake. 4) I had to constantly double check my BEO and all billing. During our process we went through multiple drafts in which different details and pricing were not correct. For example, we saw we were being charged $8 per cocktail instead of $7 per cocktail. Had we not caught this slip, we would have spend hundreds of extra dollars. These critiques are not to say that Ashton Gardens is not an amazing facility to have your wedding. My wedding was beautiful and my reception even more so. I truly do appreciate my coordinator who made the actual day go very smoothly. However things such as bridal suite access, my wedding food, and billing, are not small problems to encounter. It’s also not so much that these problems occurred, but the attitude behind the staff when they were addressed. Good luck to all those brides out there!

2017-07-11T10:38:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! At Ashton Gardens, we strive to provide the very best customer experience. We are happy to take your review and share it with our team members so that they may continue to better their services. Should you need... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Ruby D

I was married in June at the North location and it was the most pleasant experience we could have ever dreamed of. Not only was the venue the most beautiful we had seen but the customer service we received was amazing. Our coordinator, Erika made everything run so smoothly and... Read More left me without a single worry on the day of the wedding. Throughout the entire process, everyone's communication was timely and thorough. I really appreciate Ashton Gardens for making my wedding day so perfect !

2017-07-11T11:32:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We wish you all the happiness in the world and appreciate your support so much. Cheers!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Angela J

First, our wedding day had zero issues! This was because our event coordinator met with us many times before the event and was incredible day of. Erika our event coordinator is a rock star. She is an incredible professional who is attentive, personable, and surpassed my... Read More expectations with her high communication skills. She even got me a cupcake on my birthday when we had our last meeting. This shows her love for her position and care for her clients. The food: AMAZING! The meal will taste like a fancy restaurant. We opted for the Chicken Du Chef, Potato Crusted Salmon, and the Mac n Cheese bar. The chef is very accommodating and knows their stuff. Don't be afraid to ask for any differences or extras. They have many packages but you can always create your own menu, that's what we did. The waitstaff is very friendly and professional as well. The venue: BREATHTAKING. Our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the venue was. We didn't even use a florist because of how pretty the rooms are. This venue is worth the money. Looking back, we would do it all over again and even spoke about doing an anniversary event at Ashton Gardens in our future. Thank you to the staff for making our day incredibly special. We love you Ashton Gardens!

2017-07-11T11:31:11 Response from the vendor

And we love YOU! Thank you so, so much for your kind words. We love to hear when our couples have such a special experience. Congratulations and we look forward to hosting your anniversary party in the future. :) Cheers!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Krista R

I can not say enough how much I loved this venue! They were so accommodating and having a coordinator throughout the day tell me where I needed to be when made it so enjoyable and less stressful for both me and my mother (the real planner). They let me come in the day before... Read More rehearsal and I was able to see the best way to have my wedding party stand before the rehearsal. Also the food during the reception was amazing! I had multiple people tell me that this was the best salmon that they have ever had! Our wedding was only 4 hours, which was a concern of mine, but the coordinator is so on top of everything that there is no wasted time and it worked out perfectly! She also let us come in earlier than originally planned so we were able to take the groom with the groomsmen pictures and bride with the bridesmaid before the wedding. Overall they were really able to make it the perfect day for me and my husband and I would 100% recommend this venue to every future bride! BTW: The pictures in the chapel are gorgeous!!!

2017-07-11T11:28:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback and support! Excellence is something we strive for and are so happy to hear that your wedding was so wonderful. We wish you the very best and hope the memories you made at Ashton Gardens were perfect. Cheers!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Diem N

My sister fell in love with Ashton Gardens when she visited the venue. Everything was beyond beautiful from the chapel to the ballroom. All the guests complimented on how beautiful and elegant the place was. We didn't use the chapel but I loved that we still had access to it to... Read More take pictures. The wedding coordinator was Ashley and she was AMAZING. She is the absolute sweetest person to work with and she constantly cared for my sister and her now husband. She helped with all of the little hiccups that I overlooked and accommodated to anything we wanted that wasn't on the plan. The bride and groom had the best night because of Ashton Gardens. Thank you so much for everything!

2017-07-11T11:25:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear your sister, new husband and everyone at the event had an exceptional experience. Cheers!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Allison H

We had our wedding at Ashton Gardens West and it was absolutely beautiful! The large windows with trees lining the outside in the chapel gave it a perfect inside/outside feel. It was an evening wedding, so they had the aisle lined with candles and it was breath-taking. Our... Read More wedding coordinator, Morgan, did a fantastic job and made the whole wedding planning process a breeze. It's a wonderful venue and we would recommend it to anyone!

2017-08-17T09:17:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for all of your support and thoughtful words. We are so happy to hear your wedding was a complete success and wish you and your family the very best! Congratulations and cheers!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Maegan R

My wedding was at the Ashton Garden's North location. Erika was our coordinator, and she was outstanding. She is so bubbly and full of joy during every encounter we had. She made the whole wedding process so much easier than I was expecting. She eased all my anxieties, and... Read More worked closely with me to ensure the wedding day would be as magical as I had envisioned it. As a whole - Ashton Gardens staff was pleasant, very kind, very attentive, and did everything we asked to make sure our day was perfect.

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 courtni m

Ashton Gardens - Houston West was a dream come true for my Husband and I. Our wedding was beyond beautiful and all of our guests had such a great time! The entire Ashton Gardens staff and beautiful coordinators, Morgan and Ashley, were amazing to work with and they made our day... Read More stress free.The only negative feedback we had from our day was that...we should have booked the venue for a longer time! Nobody was ready to leave! lol. Thank you Ashton Gardens - Houston West your staff will forever be etched in our hearts as we reflect on the beauty of our union on October 16, 2016. - Love, A very happy client

2017-07-11T10:57:21 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your beautiful wedding! We love to hear when our couples and their guests have such an amazing time. We wish you and your husband all the happiness this world had to offer. Cheers!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Grace D

We got married at the Ashton Gardens West Houston location, and it's the perfect venue if you love greenery and natural lighting without having a wedding outside! We used the chapel (which OMG is the most beautiful chapel ever) and the ballroom, which made it easy for our guests... Read More to transition from one to the other without needing to drive. There was no doubt in my mind that this venue was beautiful, however, there were a few things I would have changed. First, I would have extended the time of our wedding. Our wedding was 5 hours and 30 min long, which was from 5:00 pm - 10:30 pm (including ceremony AND reception). All the vendors kept telling me that there was ample amount of time for a wedding of 200 guests, but I wish I followed my gut and extended our time. If we wanted more time, it would have cost us $300 extra for every 30 min! Since I have a large family, picture taking took up more time than expected. Secondly, we had the Sterling Buffet where your guests go up and serve themselves,. Some guests informed me that they couldn't go back for seconds because the food was already taken away. In our contract, it says that food is served for 1 hour, but I had a lot of guests inform me afterwards that they were still hungry and some didn’t even get to eat! It’s expected that guests will wonder, go to the bar, go to the Photo Booth, take pictures around the venue and etc. So giving my guests 1 hour to eat didn't work. In all, when planning a wedding, you don't really know what will work and will not work. Time was definitely a factor. I wish our wedding planner had asked us if we wanted to extend our time the day of the wedding. It’s impossible to know if you want to extend it beforehand. Upon signing the contract we only paid for an additional 30 minutes, but if our wedding planner would have asked us the day of our wedding, we would have paid the extra money to extend with all vendors. Other than that, we had a beautiful wedding within budget and everyone had fun.

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Madisyn A

I love Ashton Gardens! We had a great experience with them during the entire process. Everyone was very nice and helpful! The only thing that I was disappointed about was they had a wedding earlier in the day before mine. I was told they would be gone and out of my way by the... Read More time our wedding. The bridal party arrived and the reception was still happening. The bridal party from earlier came back to the area where we were getting ready which made things very crowded and uncomfortable. This pushed back my wedding and it was complete chaos in the bridal suite because my coordinator was rushing to flip the reception area instead of being with us. Once the wedding began, everything went back to being amazing! I highly recommend Ashton Gardens, but be sure that there will not be an issue like we experienced!

2017-07-11T10:55:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your honest feedback! We are so happy to hear that overall, your event was a success. We wish you lifetime of happiness and all the best as you begin this new life journey. Congratulations and cheers!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Haleigh B

I got married at Ashton Gardens West Houston. I LOVED the chapel so much. I was married at night and paid a little extra for the moonlight package, the whole chapel was lit by candles! I had compliments from so many guests on how beautiful the chapel was.

2017-07-11T10:52:07 Response from the vendor

We greatly appreciate your review! The Moonlight package is so special and we are so happy to hear you loved it for your big day! From our Ashton Gardens family to yours, congratulations and cheers!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Nicole G

Ashton Gardens North is everything I had hope for and more! The chapel and reception hall are naturally beautiful and with our decor, our guests couldn't stop complimenting how beautiful everything was! We opted for a plated dinner and our guests couldn't stop talking about how... Read More amazing both options were. As if the beauty and food of the venue aren't enough, their staff were incredible! And I can't say enough great things about our day of coordinator Erika!! She was so attentive, thoughtful, and fun throughout the entire planning process that it truly made the experience! I can't say enough great things about this venue - simply wonderful!

2017-07-11T10:46:22 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your sweet review and thoughtful words! We will share your feedback with our team, especially Erika! We wish you all the happiness in the world and hope you were able to create beautiful life long memories at Ashton Gardens. Congratulations and cheers!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Kaye C

Ashton Gardens North is absolutely beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better venue for our wedding. All of the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. Our coordinator Erika did an outstanding job throughout the planning process and on the day of. She helped everything run... Read More smoothly! You will not regret planning your big day here!

2017-07-11T10:43:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We truly appreciate the support. Congratulations and cheers!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Nina C

We had the most beautiful wedding at Ashton Gardens North. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, not one single problem and completely stress free. Our coordinator was Erika and she was so kind and so very helpful. She really went out of her way to make sure that everything... Read More was perfect. The staff there is very professional and friendly. Ashton Gardens is a gorgeous venue and I knew that I wanted to have our wedding there the moment I saw the chapel. We have absolutely gorgeous photos for memories that we will have forever.

2017-07-11T10:42:42 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your feedback and support so much! It's incredibly important to us that our couples have an outstanding customer experience and it sounds like that is exactly what you had! Congratulations on all of your new founds happiness! Cheers!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Haley C

Ashton Gardens is the perfect wedding venue for every bride and groom! They did an amazing job helping me get all the final details together and made my wedding day go so smoothly. My wedding planner was Ashley and SHE IS THE BEST EVER! She took such great care of my husband and... Read More I throughout the wedding planning process, the wedding day, and always made us feel so calm and happy. The only down side is that there is not a good location to take outdoor pictures except in front of their signature doors. Their food was also SOOO good! Ashton Gardens knows how to throw a fun wedding with so much class! Loved it!

2017-07-11T10:40:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear your experience was wonderful and wish you and your husband all the happiness in the world. Congratulations and cheers!