Ashton Gardens - 2 Locations!

Houston, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

2 Houston Locations! North & West Houston

Ashton Gardens is Houston's premier wedding destination with 2 locations serving West and North Houston. Whether you dream of a morning ceremony with the soft glow of sunlight, a daytime event with panoramic views of the surrounding forest, or evening nuptials accented by romantic candlelight, Ashton Garden’s glass-enclosed wedding chapel delivers impeccable photo opportunities. Combine our exquisite setting with unmatched culinary customization and you have a once in a lifetime experience.

Ballroom, Garden

Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

21919 Inverness Forest Boulevard, Houston, TX (281) 362-0011

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Rachel B

I got married in August at Ashton Gardens and I was beyond happy with my experience. I worked with Shara in the beginning for contract details and Bethany was my coordinator for my wedding. Both of these ladies (and the entire staff) went above and beyond to make sure our day... Read More was everything we wanted. They did an incredible job with everything and everyone raved about what a perfect day it was! The venue was beautiful and you can tell they are proud of what they do. The grounds are well kept and everything was so clean and nice for us. I could just live in their chapel, its so beautiful! The Ashton Garden team will make sure everything runs smoothly for you from your rehearsal to the timeline of your wedding day so you can just sit back and enjoy your wedding day. And not to mention the delicious food! You MUST get the mac n cheese bar! I had a brunch wedding on a Sunday and they just made it feel perfect, everyone loved the food! Thank you so much to the entire Ashton Gardens team! You were all so wonderful! -Rachel

2016-01-06T15:18:09 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your recent wedding, Rachel! We are so happy to hear you had such a wonderful planning and event experience with Ashton Gardens. We truly appreciate your support and hope you were able to create lifelong memories with our facility. Thank you again and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Kimberly I

Our wedding was at Ashton Gardens West, and our event coordinator, Bethany, was THE best. The entire planning process, she was very accommodating & quick to respond to any questions I had. The day of, she was there, making sure everything went smoothly and on time. Not to... Read More mention the venue itself is brand new & kept very clean. I would definitely recommend them!

2016-03-22T14:09:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear our team was able to work together and bring you the wedding of your dreams. We appreciate your support and wish you all the best as you begin this new life chapter.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/18/2016 Adrian H

I got married on February 12th at the West Houston location. Everything was fabulous. My guest can't stop talking about the Venue. We worked with Megan McFarland and she was wonderful through the moment we first looked at the venue until the moment we left as husband and wife!

2016-02-22T12:52:17 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your recent wedding! We are so happy to hear everything went smoothly and that your event was a success. We wish you and your husband the very best as you begin your new chapter together. Thank you again and cheer!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Krista R

I can not say enough how much I loved this venue! They were so accommodating and having a coordinator throughout the day tell me where I needed to be when made it so enjoyable and less stressful for both me and my mother (the real planner). They let me come in the day before... Read More rehearsal and I was able to see the best way to have my wedding party stand before the rehearsal. Also the food during the reception was amazing! I had multiple people tell me that this was the best salmon that they have ever had! Our wedding was only 4 hours, which was a concern of mine, but the coordinator is so on top of everything that there is no wasted time and it worked out perfectly! She also let us come in earlier than originally planned so we were able to take the groom with the groomsmen pictures and bride with the bridesmaid before the wedding. Overall they were really able to make it the perfect day for me and my husband and I would 100% recommend this venue to every future bride! BTW: The pictures in the chapel are gorgeous!!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Diem N

My sister fell in love with Ashton Gardens when she visited the venue. Everything was beyond beautiful from the chapel to the ballroom. All the guests complimented on how beautiful and elegant the place was. We didn't use the chapel but I loved that we still had access to it to... Read More take pictures. The wedding coordinator was Ashley and she was AMAZING. She is the absolute sweetest person to work with and she constantly cared for my sister and her now husband. She helped with all of the little hiccups that I overlooked and accommodated to anything we wanted that wasn't on the plan. The bride and groom had the best night because of Ashton Gardens. Thank you so much for everything!

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 courtni m

Ashton Gardens - Houston West was a dream come true for my Husband and I. Our wedding was beyond beautiful and all of our guests had such a great time! The entire Ashton Gardens staff and beautiful coordinators, Morgan and Ashley, were amazing to work with and they made our day... Read More stress free.The only negative feedback we had from our day was that...we should have booked the venue for a longer time! Nobody was ready to leave! lol. Thank you Ashton Gardens - Houston West your staff will forever be etched in our hearts as we reflect on the beauty of our union on October 16, 2016. - Love, A very happy client

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Madisyn A

I love Ashton Gardens! We had a great experience with them during the entire process. Everyone was very nice and helpful! The only thing that I was disappointed about was they had a wedding earlier in the day before mine. I was told they would be gone and out of my way by the... Read More time our wedding. The bridal party arrived and the reception was still happening. The bridal party from earlier came back to the area where we were getting ready which made things very crowded and uncomfortable. This pushed back my wedding and it was complete chaos in the bridal suite because my coordinator was rushing to flip the reception area instead of being with us. Once the wedding began, everything went back to being amazing! I highly recommend Ashton Gardens, but be sure that there will not be an issue like we experienced!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Haleigh B

I got married at Ashton Gardens West Houston. I LOVED the chapel so much. I was married at night and paid a little extra for the moonlight package, the whole chapel was lit by candles! I had compliments from so many guests on how beautiful the chapel was.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Nicole G

Ashton Gardens North is everything I had hope for and more! The chapel and reception hall are naturally beautiful and with our decor, our guests couldn't stop complimenting how beautiful everything was! We opted for a plated dinner and our guests couldn't stop talking about how... Read More amazing both options were. As if the beauty and food of the venue aren't enough, their staff were incredible! And I can't say enough great things about our day of coordinator Erika!! She was so attentive, thoughtful, and fun throughout the entire planning process that it truly made the experience! I can't say enough great things about this venue - simply wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Kaye C

Ashton Gardens North is absolutely beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better venue for our wedding. All of the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. Our coordinator Erika did an outstanding job throughout the planning process and on the day of. She helped everything run... Read More smoothly! You will not regret planning your big day here!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Nina C

We had the most beautiful wedding at Ashton Gardens North. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, not one single problem and completely stress free. Our coordinator was Erika and she was so kind and so very helpful. She really went out of her way to make sure that everything... Read More was perfect. The staff there is very professional and friendly. Ashton Gardens is a gorgeous venue and I knew that I wanted to have our wedding there the moment I saw the chapel. We have absolutely gorgeous photos for memories that we will have forever.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Haley C

Ashton Gardens is the perfect wedding venue for every bride and groom! They did an amazing job helping me get all the final details together and made my wedding day go so smoothly. My wedding planner was Ashley and SHE IS THE BEST EVER! She took such great care of my husband and... Read More I throughout the wedding planning process, the wedding day, and always made us feel so calm and happy. The only down side is that there is not a good location to take outdoor pictures except in front of their signature doors. Their food was also SOOO good! Ashton Gardens knows how to throw a fun wedding with so much class! Loved it!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Victoria L

My husband and I got married here at the West Location and it was amazing, The entire process was smooth our wedding planner was Brittney and she was amazing!! She handled any and all questions we had and was always responsive, the venue itself was great the chapel and reception... Read More was beautiful. We got the sterling buffet package and it was delicious and everyone loved the food, Also, everyone said the drinks were great and not weak so I was happy about that. However, the only complaint is that people were bringing there glasses to the dance floors because for some reason drinks were being picked up from the table regardless if they were full or not. I did not get a chance to witness this but if it was true that would be the only thing to watch out for. Other than that the night and process was great.

2016-11-18T15:08:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! We truly appreciate your response and will absolutely share the details of your review with our service staff. We truly appreciate you entrusting Ashton Gardens to host your special day and wish you and your husband all the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

WOW. Just WOW. That is the only word you need to describe Ashton Gardens North! Being a new bride to be and groom to be is so exciting, but also so overwhelming! But choosing AGN was THE EASIEST and BEST decision of the whole wedding planning! They take care of everything right... Read More from the start! They really take listen and notice of your vision and try to do everything to make it come true. Knowing that my wedding will be held at Ashton Gardens is a true breath of fresh air! No worrying, stressing....just excitement and counting down until the wedding day!! THANK YOU ASHTON GARDENS AND THE WHOLE TEAM!!!!

2016-11-18T14:03:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback of your planning process so far! We are so thankful that you entrusted us to host your big day and can't wait for everything to come together for you and your groom. Please let us know if you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Erica H

For our daytime brunch wedding in June, we wanted a venue that would feel like you were outdoors but with the comfort of climate control. We fell in love with Ashton Gardens North from the moment we pulled up to the front. The venue is very well maintained and our photos turned... Read More out beautifully with all of the natural light. The food (brunch menu) was amazing. Our friend group is made up of food snobs from NYC, and many raved about the food. One even told us he would go have brunch there if it were a restaurant in his Brooklyn neighborhood. We did have one pretty major issue with the bar service (no ingredients for one of our main cocktails), but we are not taking away the five star review because the Ashton Gardens team was extremely apologetic and made it up to us in a way that we feel is extremely fair. Amanda was our coordinator, and she was very responsive and organized. She and the staff were extremely attentive to us and our guests during the wedding. They also very seamlessly accommodated our guests' food allergies and vegetarian preferences. The groom and I both agreed that if we had it to do over again, we would definitely pick Ashton Gardens again.

2016-11-18T14:00:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for you review! We are so happy to hear your guests had a wonderful experience and that they loved the food! Food is such an important aspect for any event and we love to hear when all the elements go over... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Janine O

DO NOT USE THIS VENUE! The chapel was a dream. So beautiful and small that it filled up beautifully. That's where it ends... The food is sub par. You could point in any direction and find way better food at a restaurant. The Staff are prissy and a bucket of 6 beer cost... Read More $172.oo Really??!!The hall stunk as soon as the reception started(which was only 100 people AND we rented both sides so that we would be the only ones there!) The $41 per person open bar RAN OUT of liquor. (my family and friends didnt drink much either). The venue lost the majority of my stuff (sleeves to my dress, cards with money went missing, boxes from decorations, I ended up having to pay the florist for "lost" vases.) My top layer of cake was cut up and served. Even though I specifically asked the venue and baker to leave instructions to save it for me! and what was saved was butchered! The grounds were awful- the pillars are NOT REAL so don't even think of doing a picture leaning against them. I couldn't do any pictures in the grass as everything was overwatered and it hadn't rained for several day before the wedding. None of the special food allergies were accommodated- oh sure they say they understand. But then they serve you a salad with cheese in it when you are allergic to DAIRY! and say that it wont happen again... It was too late. I ate the salad that I didn't know had cheese on it!! I could go on and on... Even the DJ they recommended was awful. Please take my advise.. for this amount of money find someplace that knows what they are doing. Ashton Gardens West clearly does not.

Stunning Chapel

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Carly O

Ashton Gardens was everything I wished for. From the stunning chapel to the gorgeous ballroom, it was the perfect venue to say “I Do”. The team at Ashton Gardens North is professional and organized. They accommodated every request I made. Taylor, my day of coordinator, was... Read More perfect. She answered any questions I had before and placed all my décor perfectly. She made the day run so seamlessly. I received my security deposit back from them less than a week after the wedding. Simply put, Ashton Gardens knows what they are doing when it comes to a wedding. You are in great hands if you choose to have your wedding with them.

2016-01-27T08:55:07 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your recent wedding, Carly! We love to hear when our couples have an amazing event and appreciate all of your feedback. We are so grateful for your support and wish you the very best as you begin this new chapter in your life.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/29/2015

I attended a wedding at Ashton Gardens around Christmas time and was not impressed. As someone who had heard about and seen beautiful pictures of this venue, I was super excited to see it in person! First off, the sound system did not work well at all during the ceremony and... Read More gave lots of horribly loud feedback noise during the ceremony. In the few moments it was working for the entrance music, it was at an uncomfortably loud volume. At moments it was like someone was playing with the volume like a kid. Don't get me wrong, the facilities are beautiful and the service for the reception was fantastic, but there were several other events that made those nice things not seem quite as nice. The pacing of the wedding was horrible. They called all of the room to the dance floor and then the bride and groom cut the cake while everyone was on the dance floor. Those who were out there missed it. It wasn't even announced! Also, they didn't even give them time to throw the bouquet! It never happened! Now I know the ceremony went on for a while, but still there was plenty of time to have all of these traditional wedding things occur! All in all, I would not recommend this venue based on this experience as a spectator. Having a faulty sound system is unforgivable, and not guiding the reception so that all key events can take place is not worth the 10s of thousands of dollars people pay for this venue. I was so looking forward to seeing this place, and came out so disappointed. I only hope that the bride and groom enjoyed their experience, because after all it was their day, and it really could have been ruined by lack of "planning" on Ashton Gardens's part.

2015-12-30T11:49:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Ashton Gardens! We understand as a guest, you aren’t provided with how our facility operates so there are a few items we would like to address. Our couples contract all of their vendors at their... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Ashley K

I just had my ceremony and reception at the new Ashton Gardens location on 12/12 and loved everything about the day! My coordinator Megan made everything go so wonderfully and she was a dream to work with. All the other staff that I worked with or came into contact with were... Read More wonderful. This venue has a lot to offer for the bride that wants a chapel and venue next to each other. Highly recommend!

2015-12-28T10:18:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We love to hear when our staff pulls together to give you the wedding of your dreams. We truly appreciate your support and wish you the very best as you begin your new chapter. Cheers!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015

Words can't explain how thankful I am to My coordinator (BETHANY STANTON) for making my dream wedding at ASHTON GARDENS WEST a memorable one. I have always prayed for a wedding where I don't have to worry about anything and believe everything will turn out ok. The Ambiance was... Read More breath taking, the food was spot on, the organization and the commitment of the staff was totally off the chart "wow". I will recommend ASHTON GARDENS to all the upcoming love birds anytime and always because I haven't found any area to fault the level of organization on my wedding day. I am glad I got the perfect wedding venue for my perfect day. Thank you ASHTON GARDENS. Love, Chinenye Oguchi.

2015-11-19T10:04:08 Response from the vendor

Chinenye- We truly appreciate you taking the time to review Ashton Gardens! We love to hear when that our couples and their guests enjoy their time not only at our venue, but also with our staff. Congratulations on your perfect wedding and we wish you... Read Less Read More

So beautiful

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Tiffany H

We had our ceremony and reception at Ashton Gardens at the north location. It was absolutely beautiful and the food was delicious. Our guests raved about all the details of the venue and especially the food. My family still talks about the prime rib we had that day. Taylor,... Read More our wedding coordinator, was pretty good. There were a few details that were missed like closing the airwall during the reception to separate the cocktail hour and reception location but that wasn't absolutely huge. It didn't make or break the day so I'm not too upset. It did make the area seem too big for our small amount of guests of less than 100. We ran behind (my own fault) but Taylor was able to rally us and get us through each detail of the wedding without any huge hiccups. The so good that the guests didn't even realize there was a bar. (That unfortunately meant no one really got to see the wedding favors of drink koozies left at the bar).

2015-10-19T13:24:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Ashton Gardens!We appreciate your honest feedback and will share your experience and concerns with the rest of our team. We hope you and your new husband were able to create amazing memories that will stay... Read Less Read More

Ashton Gardens North is like a Fairy Tale!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 GayLynn P

We wanted an outdoor wedding but worried about the heat and the rain. We found Ashton Gardens and got the best of both worlds! The glass chapel makes you feel like you are outdoors, but you get the comfort and security of an indoor wedding. The weather forecast said it was... Read More going to rain on our wedding day and we didn't have to stress over it. Turns out we had a gorgeous day after all for our dream wedding. The venue is such a beautiful backdrop for pictures. Amanda and Laura made everything so easy and stress free for us. Amanda led us through everything, from planning the event to being right there by our side throughout the reception. She kept everything paced perfectly - the night flew by. The food was amazing - everyone raved on how good the food was. The entire staff made you feel like family. Beautiful venue!

2015-10-19T13:21:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Ashton Gardens! We strive to provide the very best guest experience and are so happy to hear that is exactly what you received. We hope you and your new husband were able to create amazing... Read Less Read More

Wedding Event

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

We had both the ceremony and the reception at the new Clay Road Ashton Gardens. I worked with Megan McFarland. She was an absolute blessing to work with. She responded to every call and request right away, and was very upfront and informative about the details and worked hard... Read More to accommodate all of our needs. She ran the wedding like a pro, and even unpacked many of the decorations to help me get the reception ready. She always had a smile on her face, and managed all the wedding jitters and anxiety with complete calm! Those are the things this Mom appreciates most about a wedding coordinator! The facility is beautiful - amazing chapel, and it really is perfect as it is. The reception room is easy to decorate as it is neutral and goes with about anything - however, it doesn't require much to make it your own. The food was plentiful and very tasty. They made my daughter's wedding day a perfect day! All of the comments that we heard from our guests were how beautiful the venue was and how much they enjoyed the meal. I have no complaints - start to finish!

2015-10-08T08:15:03 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your daughter's recent wedding! We are so happy to hear that your event was managed so professionally and that everything went smoothly. We hope that your time with us at Ashton Gardens has provided you and your family many happy memories for years... Read Less Read More

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Kasandra R

A beautiful venue that sets an amazing mood. All go my guests were impressed. Did not need to add much decor. Laura and Taylor were so helpful during the entire process. Would definitely recommend this venue to anyone. Price included ceremony, reception, wedding coordinator,... Read More food, beverage, wait staff and basic decor.

2015-09-22T08:39:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Ashton Gardens! We appreciate the feedback so much and love to hear when guests and our couples have an amazing experience. We wish you the very best and please let us know if you need... Read Less Read More

BEAUTIFUL Ashton Gardens

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 shannon b

Ceremony and Reception couldn't have been more beautiful. Staff was willing to work with us, allowed exactly what we wanted! Response emails/calls sometimes took a while from the AG staff, but all in all I wouldn't have wanted a wedding anywhere else. The beauty is unmatched and... Read More the service staff was exceptionally professional and kind to our guests.