Ashton Gardens - 2 Locations!

Houston, TX

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

2 Houston Locations! North & West Houston

Ashton Gardens is Houston's premier wedding destination with 2 locations serving West and North Houston. Whether you dream of a morning ceremony with the soft glow of sunlight, a daytime event with panoramic views of the surrounding forest, or evening nuptials accented by romantic candlelight, Ashton Garden’s glass-enclosed wedding chapel delivers impeccable photo opportunities. Combine our exquisite setting with unmatched culinary customization and you have a once in a lifetime experience.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Garden

Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

Bow2010

21919 Inverness Forest Boulevard, Houston, TX

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Rachel B

I got married in August at Ashton Gardens and I was beyond happy with my experience. I worked with Shara in the beginning for contract details and Bethany was my coordinator for my wedding. Both of these ladies (and the entire staff) went above and beyond to make sure our day... Read More was everything we wanted. They did an incredible job with everything and everyone raved about what a perfect day it was! The venue was beautiful and you can tell they are proud of what they do. The grounds are well kept and everything was so clean and nice for us. I could just live in their chapel, its so beautiful! The Ashton Garden team will make sure everything runs smoothly for you from your rehearsal to the timeline of your wedding day so you can just sit back and enjoy your wedding day. And not to mention the delicious food! You MUST get the mac n cheese bar! I had a brunch wedding on a Sunday and they just made it feel perfect, everyone loved the food! Thank you so much to the entire Ashton Gardens team! You were all so wonderful! -Rachel

2016-01-06T15:18:09 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your recent wedding, Rachel! We are so happy to hear you had such a wonderful planning and event experience with Ashton Gardens. We truly appreciate your support and hope you were able to create lifelong memories with our facility. Thank you again and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Kimberly I

Our wedding was at Ashton Gardens West, and our event coordinator, Bethany, was THE best. The entire planning process, she was very accommodating & quick to respond to any questions I had. The day of, she was there, making sure everything went smoothly and on time. Not to... Read More mention the venue itself is brand new & kept very clean. I would definitely recommend them!

2016-03-22T14:09:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear our team was able to work together and bring you the wedding of your dreams. We appreciate your support and wish you all the best as you begin this new life chapter.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/18/2016 Adrian H

I got married on February 12th at the West Houston location. Everything was fabulous. My guest can't stop talking about the Venue. We worked with Megan McFarland and she was wonderful through the moment we first looked at the venue until the moment we left as husband and wife!

2016-02-22T12:52:17 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your recent wedding! We are so happy to hear everything went smoothly and that your event was a success. We wish you and your husband the very best as you begin your new chapter together. Thank you again and cheer!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

WOW. Just WOW. That is the only word you need to describe Ashton Gardens North! Being a new bride to be and groom to be is so exciting, but also so overwhelming! But choosing AGN was THE EASIEST and BEST decision of the whole wedding planning! They take care of everything right... Read More from the start! They really take listen and notice of your vision and try to do everything to make it come true. Knowing that my wedding will be held at Ashton Gardens is a true breath of fresh air! No worrying, stressing....just excitement and counting down until the wedding day!! THANK YOU ASHTON GARDENS AND THE WHOLE TEAM!!!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Erica H

For our daytime brunch wedding in June, we wanted a venue that would feel like you were outdoors but with the comfort of climate control. We fell in love with Ashton Gardens North from the moment we pulled up to the front. The venue is very well maintained and our photos turned... Read More out beautifully with all of the natural light. The food (brunch menu) was amazing. Our friend group is made up of food snobs from NYC, and many raved about the food. One even told us he would go have brunch there if it were a restaurant in his Brooklyn neighborhood. We did have one pretty major issue with the bar service (no ingredients for one of our main cocktails), but we are not taking away the five star review because the Ashton Gardens team was extremely apologetic and made it up to us in a way that we feel is extremely fair. Amanda was our coordinator, and she was very responsive and organized. She and the staff were extremely attentive to us and our guests during the wedding. They also very seamlessly accommodated our guests' food allergies and vegetarian preferences. The groom and I both agreed that if we had it to do over again, we would definitely pick Ashton Gardens again.

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Janine O

DO NOT USE THIS VENUE! The chapel was a dream. So beautiful and small that it filled up beautifully. That's where it ends... The food is sub par. You could point in any direction and find way better food at a restaurant. The Staff are prissy and a bucket of 6 beer cost... Read More $172.oo Really??!!The hall stunk as soon as the reception started(which was only 100 people AND we rented both sides so that we would be the only ones there!) The $41 per person open bar RAN OUT of liquor. (my family and friends didnt drink much either). The venue lost the majority of my stuff (sleeves to my dress, cards with money went missing, boxes from decorations, I ended up having to pay the florist for "lost" vases.) My top layer of cake was cut up and served. Even though I specifically asked the venue and baker to leave instructions to save it for me! and what was saved was butchered! The grounds were awful- the pillars are NOT REAL so don't even think of doing a picture leaning against them. I couldn't do any pictures in the grass as everything was overwatered and it hadn't rained for several day before the wedding. None of the special food allergies were accommodated- oh sure they say they understand. But then they serve you a salad with cheese in it when you are allergic to DAIRY! and say that it wont happen again... It was too late. I ate the salad that I didn't know had cheese on it!! I could go on and on... Even the DJ they recommended was awful. Please take my advise.. for this amount of money find someplace that knows what they are doing. Ashton Gardens West clearly does not.

Stunning Chapel

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Carly O

Ashton Gardens was everything I wished for. From the stunning chapel to the gorgeous ballroom, it was the perfect venue to say “I Do”. The team at Ashton Gardens North is professional and organized. They accommodated every request I made. Taylor, my day of coordinator, was... Read More perfect. She answered any questions I had before and placed all my décor perfectly. She made the day run so seamlessly. I received my security deposit back from them less than a week after the wedding. Simply put, Ashton Gardens knows what they are doing when it comes to a wedding. You are in great hands if you choose to have your wedding with them.

2016-01-27T08:55:07 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your recent wedding, Carly! We love to hear when our couples have an amazing event and appreciate all of your feedback. We are so grateful for your support and wish you the very best as you begin this new chapter in your life.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/29/2015

I attended a wedding at Ashton Gardens around Christmas time and was not impressed. As someone who had heard about and seen beautiful pictures of this venue, I was super excited to see it in person! First off, the sound system did not work well at all during the ceremony and... Read More gave lots of horribly loud feedback noise during the ceremony. In the few moments it was working for the entrance music, it was at an uncomfortably loud volume. At moments it was like someone was playing with the volume like a kid. Don't get me wrong, the facilities are beautiful and the service for the reception was fantastic, but there were several other events that made those nice things not seem quite as nice. The pacing of the wedding was horrible. They called all of the room to the dance floor and then the bride and groom cut the cake while everyone was on the dance floor. Those who were out there missed it. It wasn't even announced! Also, they didn't even give them time to throw the bouquet! It never happened! Now I know the ceremony went on for a while, but still there was plenty of time to have all of these traditional wedding things occur! All in all, I would not recommend this venue based on this experience as a spectator. Having a faulty sound system is unforgivable, and not guiding the reception so that all key events can take place is not worth the 10s of thousands of dollars people pay for this venue. I was so looking forward to seeing this place, and came out so disappointed. I only hope that the bride and groom enjoyed their experience, because after all it was their day, and it really could have been ruined by lack of "planning" on Ashton Gardens's part.

2015-12-30T11:49:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Ashton Gardens! We understand as a guest, you aren’t provided with how our facility operates so there are a few items we would like to address. Our couples contract all of their vendors at their... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Ashley K

I just had my ceremony and reception at the new Ashton Gardens location on 12/12 and loved everything about the day! My coordinator Megan made everything go so wonderfully and she was a dream to work with. All the other staff that I worked with or came into contact with were... Read More wonderful. This venue has a lot to offer for the bride that wants a chapel and venue next to each other. Highly recommend!

2015-12-28T10:18:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We love to hear when our staff pulls together to give you the wedding of your dreams. We truly appreciate your support and wish you the very best as you begin your new chapter. Cheers!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015

Words can't explain how thankful I am to My coordinator (BETHANY STANTON) for making my dream wedding at ASHTON GARDENS WEST a memorable one. I have always prayed for a wedding where I don't have to worry about anything and believe everything will turn out ok. The Ambiance was... Read More breath taking, the food was spot on, the organization and the commitment of the staff was totally off the chart "wow". I will recommend ASHTON GARDENS to all the upcoming love birds anytime and always because I haven't found any area to fault the level of organization on my wedding day. I am glad I got the perfect wedding venue for my perfect day. Thank you ASHTON GARDENS. Love, Chinenye Oguchi.

2015-11-19T10:04:08 Response from the vendor

Chinenye- We truly appreciate you taking the time to review Ashton Gardens! We love to hear when that our couples and their guests enjoy their time not only at our venue, but also with our staff. Congratulations on your perfect wedding and we wish you... Read Less Read More

So beautiful

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Tiffany H

We had our ceremony and reception at Ashton Gardens at the north location. It was absolutely beautiful and the food was delicious. Our guests raved about all the details of the venue and especially the food. My family still talks about the prime rib we had that day. Taylor,... Read More our wedding coordinator, was pretty good. There were a few details that were missed like closing the airwall during the reception to separate the cocktail hour and reception location but that wasn't absolutely huge. It didn't make or break the day so I'm not too upset. It did make the area seem too big for our small amount of guests of less than 100. We ran behind (my own fault) but Taylor was able to rally us and get us through each detail of the wedding without any huge hiccups. The so good that the guests didn't even realize there was a bar. (That unfortunately meant no one really got to see the wedding favors of drink koozies left at the bar).

2015-10-19T13:24:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Ashton Gardens!We appreciate your honest feedback and will share your experience and concerns with the rest of our team. We hope you and your new husband were able to create amazing memories that will stay... Read Less Read More

Ashton Gardens North is like a Fairy Tale!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 GayLynn P

We wanted an outdoor wedding but worried about the heat and the rain. We found Ashton Gardens and got the best of both worlds! The glass chapel makes you feel like you are outdoors, but you get the comfort and security of an indoor wedding. The weather forecast said it was... Read More going to rain on our wedding day and we didn't have to stress over it. Turns out we had a gorgeous day after all for our dream wedding. The venue is such a beautiful backdrop for pictures. Amanda and Laura made everything so easy and stress free for us. Amanda led us through everything, from planning the event to being right there by our side throughout the reception. She kept everything paced perfectly - the night flew by. The food was amazing - everyone raved on how good the food was. The entire staff made you feel like family. Beautiful venue!

2015-10-19T13:21:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Ashton Gardens! We strive to provide the very best guest experience and are so happy to hear that is exactly what you received. We hope you and your new husband were able to create amazing... Read Less Read More

Wedding Event

Reviewed on 9/29/2015

We had both the ceremony and the reception at the new Clay Road Ashton Gardens. I worked with Megan McFarland. She was an absolute blessing to work with. She responded to every call and request right away, and was very upfront and informative about the details and worked hard... Read More to accommodate all of our needs. She ran the wedding like a pro, and even unpacked many of the decorations to help me get the reception ready. She always had a smile on her face, and managed all the wedding jitters and anxiety with complete calm! Those are the things this Mom appreciates most about a wedding coordinator! The facility is beautiful - amazing chapel, and it really is perfect as it is. The reception room is easy to decorate as it is neutral and goes with about anything - however, it doesn't require much to make it your own. The food was plentiful and very tasty. They made my daughter's wedding day a perfect day! All of the comments that we heard from our guests were how beautiful the venue was and how much they enjoyed the meal. I have no complaints - start to finish!

2015-10-08T08:15:03 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your daughter's recent wedding! We are so happy to hear that your event was managed so professionally and that everything went smoothly. We hope that your time with us at Ashton Gardens has provided you and your family many happy memories for years... Read Less Read More

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Kasandra R

A beautiful venue that sets an amazing mood. All go my guests were impressed. Did not need to add much decor. Laura and Taylor were so helpful during the entire process. Would definitely recommend this venue to anyone. Price included ceremony, reception, wedding coordinator,... Read More food, beverage, wait staff and basic decor.

2015-09-22T08:39:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Ashton Gardens! We appreciate the feedback so much and love to hear when guests and our couples have an amazing experience. We wish you the very best and please let us know if you need... Read Less Read More

BEAUTIFUL Ashton Gardens

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 shannon b

Ceremony and Reception couldn't have been more beautiful. Staff was willing to work with us, allowed exactly what we wanted! Response emails/calls sometimes took a while from the AG staff, but all in all I wouldn't have wanted a wedding anywhere else. The beauty is unmatched and... Read More the service staff was exceptionally professional and kind to our guests.

Room for Improvment

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Brittney A

Overall my experience with Ashton Gardens was positive, but there were aspects that definitely could have been better, mostly dealing with my day of coordinator. There were things during the planning process that were not double checked before sending to me for confirmation.... Read More This made me feel like my requests, plans, and vision for my wedding weren't being taken seriously. On the day of my wedding, my coordinator didn't ever come and say hi to me. In fact, I didn't see her until she came to line up the bridal party to walk down the aisle. After the ceremony, we were also rushed through pictures. Thank goodness my photographer spoke up for me and we were able to get all of the pictures we wanted. On the positive side, the venue is beautiful, the food is delicious, and all of the issues were worked out. Just don't be timid. Speak your mind if something isn't going as you planned.

Amazing venue for brides and guests

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Emily D

My guests loved this venue. It was very easy and convenient for them to simply walk from the ceremony to the reception, where food and drinks were waiting. I loved how beautiful it was for pictures, and how professional and knowledgeable the staff was. If you can be flexible... Read More with your wedding date, this venue becomes even better. Saturday evening weddings are quite costly... but we saw how much less expensive a Sunday wedding was and opted for that. Same experience for less than half the price.

2015-07-22T10:14:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so, so much for your feedback! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your event. Hopefully, your time with Ashton Gardens provided tons of long lasting memories! Congratulations and cheers!

Pure bliss

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Laura G

We had the most wonderful experience with Ashton Gardens. They were very upfront with the costs from the beginning, no hidden fees. The whole planning process was very simple and helped keep my stress down. Bethany was our planner and I can not say enough wonderful things about... Read More her. Once I would mention something, she had it down, no need to remind her of anything. She made the day-of run so smoothly, and was a large reason why I had such a stress-free day. The venue itself is absolutely stunning. We had several guests compliment it and say "it was the most beautiful venue they've ever been to". Their food is amazing as well - best mac & cheese I have ever had. Thank you for such an amazing and memorable experience. If I had to do it all again (hypothetically of course) I would have no doubts about going with Ashton Gardens. I highly recommend this venue to the classy bride looking for a stress-free day.

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Lindsey G

I absolutely loved Ashton Gardens for my wedding! I booked in a "rush" to get the special deals they were having on select dates. I had dreamed about having my wedding at Ashton Gardens for years and at first look, it was far too out of my budget so I went with another venue.... Read More When I saw the deals they were having and had some concern with my other pick, I immediately booked with Ashton Gardens and I am so glad that I did! They took so much of the hassle and planning and DIY out of the wedding that it made my entire process that much smoother. Our theme was Great Gatsby so we used special decor and AG was great about accommodating our special requests. We had very minor complaints on the day of but nothing that was a deal breaker. My husband's steak was overcooked and some of our items to pack up did not make it home with us (we live 2 hours away so it's a hassle but understandable). Bethany was our coordinator- I loved having someone ease my stress and walk me through everything from start to finish. Having her meet regularly up until the wedding day was so helpful to know everything was being taken care of! Overall, it's a great venue and I highly recommend it.

2015-05-29T09:25:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! We will review all of these points with our chef and coordinators to ensure better organization going forward. Please feel free to let us know if you need anything else at all. Cheers!

There's no better place to get married than Ashton Gardens!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Shayla R

From the moment I came across AG, I knew it was the place I wanted to marry my husband. When my husband visited for the first time, he even got goosebumps standing in Chapel..so I knew it was the one! It's absolutely beautiful, amazing, and was great value for all that was... Read More included in the package. The more they handle, the less vendors you have to personally deal with! AG helped make my day the most memorable, beautiful day! AG has numerous weddings, but I appreciated that my day was all about me and I have amazing photos to prove it! I absolutely LOVE and recommend AG!

2015-05-05T13:03:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for recommending Ashton Gardens! We love our chapel and are so glad you loved getting married there. Cheers!

Beautiful venue

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Mary J

So easy to work with and a beautiful location for my wedding.

2015-05-05T13:01:24 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your thoughtful response so much! Very happy to hear your experience was easy. Cheers!

Beautiful Wedding!

Reviewed on 12/24/2014 Kimberly R

Ashton Gardens is a beautiful place to get married! The chapel is stunning, even more so in real life. You pay for the great services so you and your family have nothing to worry about on your wedding day. I would chose them again!

2015-05-05T12:59:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your continued support! So glad to have been a part of your special day. Congratulations and cheers!

Best Venue Around

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Tiffany-Lea J

I got married in December, 2014 and I could not be more happy with how my wedding turned out. We did ours on a Sunday to save some money so we could afford nicer flowers etc., so we payed around $14,000 for the venue and about $28,000 overall. The consultants were there for us... Read More every step of the way making sure that our dream wedding came true. The day of was nerve wracking enough just knowing I would be walking down the aisle, but i was not worried about anything else because my consultant had told me that all was under control, which it was. The food was delicious, everyone said so, and everything was perfectly timed to be able to fit all the different aspects of a wedding in. I highly recommend Ashton Gardens for a wedding, or any significant event for that matter. They also give you a preferred vendor list, which makes life that much easier. I enjoyed my day and could not have done it without their help.

2015-05-05T11:48:14 Response from the vendor

So happy to hear our team was able to put you at ease for your big day! Congratulations and cheers!

Wow

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 Alyssa K

I can't say enough good things about this place, it was everything I wanted! The people are WONDERFUL, the place is BEAUTIFUL, and the food is FANTASTIC. It's worth checking out, I promise!!

2015-05-05T11:46:13 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your feedback so, so much! Thank you and cheers to many happy years!

Ashton Gardens

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Dayo F

Our experience from the beginning to end was exceptional. The facility is beautiful, clean and the chapel looks even more magnificent in real life. The cost is clearly communicated to you so you can make clear decisions and there are no surprise hidden costs. The entire staff... Read More was very organized, professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Working with the preferred vendors who have a working relationship already with the facility made it all stress-free. The food was amazing, we were very impressed. The wait staff and bartender did a great job as well as, and lent an air of class and sophistication to the entire event. I can’t say enough wonderful things about our wedding coordinator – Rebekah. She was very friendly, professional and organized. She did a very good job of communicating and coordinating with us all the information we needed to be prepared and to make our day successful. On the day of wedding she was even better. Our wedding day was amazing and we will always be grateful to Ashton Gardens team. Ashton Gardens definitely knows how to do weddings.

2015-05-05T11:45:17 Response from the vendor

We are so glad to hear our team was able to make your experience so seamless! Thank you for entrusting Ashton Gardens with your special day. Congratulations and cheers!