Intimate Ceremonies & Elegant Receptions

Nestled within our private forest, Ashton Gardens is the most unique wedding ceremony and reception destination in the United States. Whether you dream of a morning ceremony with the soft glow of sunlight, a daytime event with panoramic views of the surrounding forest, or evening nuptials accented by romantic candlelight, Ashton Garden’s glass-enclosed wedding chapel delivers impeccable photo opportunities. Combine our exquisite setting with unmatched culinary customization and you have a once in a lifetime experience.

Ballroom, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

260 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Sugar Hill, GA (678) 714-3363

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Alissa L

Our wedding at Ashton Gardens June 2nd was PERFECT in every sense of the word. We got married on a Friday evening to stay within the budget because the overall cost for the venue and catering (which must be provided by Ashton Gardens) can get pricy. However, the beauty,... Read More professionalism, and fluidity of this venue made it worth the cost! I knew the moment I saw pictures of the Chapel online that I wanted to get married here. The chapel is absolutely breath taking- the perfect mix of a "church-like" feel if you prefer a religious ceremony and trendy "rustic" or "woodsey" feel. The ballroom, the location of the reception, is equally as stunning with its gorgeous chandeliers and grand staircases. Even the outside of the chapel and grounds of the whole venue was the perfect backdrop for amazing pictures and space to gather with loved ones. Carly (the Program Director I believe is her title) worked with us very closely to make sure all of our desires would be met to create the perfect day. She led all of our meetings with professionalism and patience in answering all of our questions and concerns. In each meeting, we could really see how Ashton Gardens is truly a leader and expert in the wedding buisness. Carly and Celita were quick and helpful to answer all questions and promptly respond to all emails. The catering at Ashton Gardens was also perfect and delicious. We chose to do a custom buffet reception. Carly was very helpful in helping us create a unique and classy menu while still remaining budget friendly. Our guest have continually expressed how delicious the food was and how fluid the food and bar service was throughout the night. Our menu included handpassed hor devours and a starter salad which most definitely kept the food service transitioning quickly with lots of class! Finally, Linda (our day-of coordinator) was AMAZING! We actually didn't meet her until our wedding rehearsal the day before because we had all of our venue meetings with Carly, but she is the ultimate reason that our wedding day went perfectly. She made us feel comfortable and at ease. She had her schedule for the night and was an expert at keeping all the events rolling and leading my husband and I. My husband and I (and our families) were able to completely let loose and enjoy our time because Linda did her job so flawlessly. By the end of the night, I felt like I knew Linda for forever and was so thankful to have her by our side throughout the day. She even wrote us the most genuine and thoughtful note for our Bride and Groom bucket list. After the wedding, my parents couldn't stop talking about how Linda was the rockstar of the wedding!! You're the best Linda!

2017-08-17T09:48:04 Response from the vendor

We love to see when our couples love working with our staff! We are so happy that you and your family had a stress-free experience and that our staff was able to execute the wedding of your dreams. Congratulations on your gorgeous event and cheers!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Sarah F

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Ashton Gardens as our wedding venue. The chapel and the ball rooms were absolutely beautiful. Any hiccups we has leading up to the wedding were dealt with in a professional manner. Our day of coordinator was also great at keeping my... Read More stress levels down. If anything did come up, I surely didn't hear about it. Thank you so much Carly and the Ashton Gardens team, for making our day beautiful and absolutely perfect!

2017-08-17T09:40:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear you had a stress-free wedding and that our team successfully offered an outstanding customer experience. Congratulations on your beautiful wedding and cheers!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Jenna

Ashton Gardens is so wonderful! It was seriously my dream venue! The staff was great and very accommodating. It is so beautiful on the inside! Many of our guests raved about how it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. The food was also delicious; and people... Read More LOVED the photo booth. I would highly recommend to rent that! If I had to do it all over again, I would use Ashton Gardens again. We were so pleased!

2017-08-17T09:38:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! We can't tell you how much we appreciate your support and how happy we are that you had such a wonderful experience. Congratulations on a stunning event and cheers!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Emily B

I attended a wedding at Ashton Gardens a few weeks back and everything was phenomenal. The staff was excellent, the food was amazing, and the decor was absolutely stunning. Ashton Gardens is definitely on my list of venues when it’s time for me to get married!

2017-10-16T14:18:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind feedback and generous support. We look forward to serving you and your guests in the future! We appreciate it so much! Cheers!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Laura M

The venue was beautiful, however the wedding coordinator did not provide the level of service to co-inside with the price.

2017-08-17T09:52:16 Response from the vendor

We appreciate your review and will share your thoughts with our team. Cheers!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Katie C

The venue is so beautiful! We received endless compliments on how beautiful everything looked. The planning process before the wedding was easy and they went out of their way to make things exactly how I wanted it. The food service was incredible!! All the food we ordered from... Read More them was outstanding. The only thing I am disappointed with was how the day of coordinator handled rehearsal and the wedding. She was very soft spoken, did not keep us on time, did not act as a leader, and did not provide the type of assistance and service promised to us. Overall my experience was very positive and I would recommend them to a friend as long as they know not to rely on the day of coordinator.

2017-08-17T09:50:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback. We will be sharing these remarks with our staff in an effort to perfect our customer experience. We appreciate your review and wish you and your family all the very best. Cheers!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Lily H

We loved the look at feel of Ashton Gardens but with a smaller wedding list, this venue was just a bit too large for us. Their off-season price point was also a bit high which is why we didn't go with them but they were great to work with via email!

2017-08-17T09:45:08 Response from the vendor

We truly appreciate your review and love that you left us feedback regardless of your decision. Thank you so much for your time and we wish you the best as you begin what will without a doubt be the most fun and unique experience of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Kristin P

When my now husband and I saw Ashton Gardens for the first time, we knew we had to get married there! The venue is truly even more beautiful than the pictures. The venue is all-inclusive, so although a little pricy, they do most of the work for you which makes planning easy! My... Read More coorodinator, Carly, was fabulous. We used many of their preferred vendors, which made the planning and actual event run smoothly. Guests are still raving about how beautiful the wedding was, and we couldn't be happier! Thank you to everyone at AG!

2017-08-17T09:34:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review as well as entrusting Ashton Gardens with your special day! We are so happy to hear that your overall experience was awesome and that you felt like your event was a true success. Congratulations to you and your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Claire H

My wedding at Ashton Gardens was absolutely gorgeous. What drew me to this venue was the chapel. It was breathtaking with beautiful glass windows overlooking the trees. My guests could not stop talking about the chapel and it made for great pictures. At Ashton Gardens I was... Read More assigned to our consultant, Carrie. She was WONDERFUL! From sitting down with her at the first meeting she made me feel so comfortable. She listened to my vision and worked so hard to make our vision come to life. She was very organized and helped the wedding flow nicely. One of my guest later told me that the drink line had backed up with one bartender and Carrie had jumped right in and started making drinks too to help the line go quicker. Wow, above and beyond service. The food is good, the mac & cheese bar was AMAZING! I could eat just that all day. The service was great. My recommendations would be: -Ask for Carrie as your coordinator - Get the Mac & Cheese Bar -If open bar, pay for 2 bartenders -When planning, try and have your meeting right at the 60 days out mark so you can get a good rehearsal time. ( Again, thank you Carrie!)

2017-08-17T09:27:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your honest and thoughtful review! We love to hear about details that made your day special and hope someone else booking Ashton Gardens notices these great tips. We wish you and your family the very best and appreciate the support.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Alyssa C

Ashton Gardens was beautiful! It was exactly what I pictured. They really did a great job of setting everything up the way I wanted it. My wedding day was perfect! The food was delicious especially the jalapeno shrimp appetizers! I would definitely recommend using them.... Read More Everyone has been talking about how beautiful everything was. I am so glad I chose them!

2017-08-17T09:24:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We love the jalapeño shrimp hors d' oeuvres as well! Congratulations and cheers!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Madison G

Beautiful venue. Loved it

2016-03-02T10:13:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! We truly appreciate the support. Cheers!

Reviewed on 2/14/2016 Ashley S

Beautiful! The chapel area, cocktail area, and reception area are all stunning and flow very well together. This venue is perfect for our guest list of 100 and the packages are very reasonably priced for all that is included! The staff is so helpful, friendly, and full of... Read More advice; they really do try to make everything perfect for your special day. I would recommend this Ceremony/Reception Venue to anyone due to their professional staff, welcoming environment, and packages!

2016-02-15T10:46:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! We appreciate all of your support and hope you had an amazing guest experience. Cheers!

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Kristen B

Made our wedding day perfect! Amazing food! So many guests told me how awesome the food was. Gorgeous facilities. Our wedding coordinator Carly was easy and awesome to work with. No complaint. Our wedding was exactly what we wanted and ran perfectly. I would give 10 stars if I... Read More could!

2016-02-01T08:53:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy that you loved your wedding event and appreciate the support so very much. We wish you all the best and hope you made tons of memories to carry with you. Congratulations and cheers!

Perfect!! Wish I Could Relive My Wedding A Thousand Times

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 Amanda S

When I first saw Ashton Gardens, I knew it would be the ceremony and reception venue for me. The chapel is as close to being outside (without being outside) as you could be. So much light comes in through the windows and illuminates the whole chapel. I added the moonlight... Read More package which made it even more beautiful. The food and service is unbeatable. While it's only been a few days, attendees are still talking about how good the food was and the excellent service. Ashton Gardens was extremely accommodating to my needs ( Persian Wedding Ceremony and Persian Food). They went out of their way to make sure the wedding was perfect and exactly how I wanted it. My day of coordinator (which is included), Carly, was so sweet and wonderful! I could write more and more but don't think it's necessary. This wedding venue is awesome if you want to have as stress free a time as you can and actually enjoy your wedding. I highly recommend Ashton Gardens.

2016-01-13T09:06:49 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your recent wedding! We are so happy to hear your planning experience was phenomenal and that our staff was able to provide you with such a great event. We truly appreciate all of your support and wish you all the best in your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Lauren B

We had a wonderful experience using Ashton Gardens for our December wedding. When my mother and I went for our initial meeting and saw the chapel and ballrooms we knew that the event had to be there because it so perfectly matched the classic theme I was going for. Echoing many... Read More other reviews, I can't say enough good things about Tara, our wedding coordinator. She was fantastic working with us leading up to the event and the day of. Anytime a change had to be made or a problem popped up, she handled it quickly and professionally. She even scheduled our meetings on the weekends since I was planning from out of state. There was an afternoon wedding before our evening wedding that day, but you never would have known it with how smoothly things ran. Everything was decorated to perfection for our event, handled by the staff (and we brought in a lot of decorations for them to manage). That was one of my main concerns, not having the venue for the entire day, but it went so perfectly so don't worry about that at all when you book! We received countless compliments on the food and on the waitstaff for how polite/friendly they were. It was the wedding of my dreams and it was so nice to have both the ceremony and reception on location and not have to travel between.

2016-01-05T12:55:43 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your recent wedding! We really appreciate your feedback and support and hope you were really able to create long lasting memories at Ashton Gardens. I will share your review with Tara and the rest of the team so they know how unbelievable your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Allison P

We had already visited Ashton Gardens and recently signed and booked them as our wedding venue... Talk about getting real?! Brittany Darlington has been so helpful every step of the way. When we went to sign the contract, we found out they recently restructured their wedding... Read More schedules. So instead of doing 3-4 weddings a day, they are now doing 2. We were pleased to find out that they would honor the price that was initially quoted which was a relief. Since they cut back their schedules, we could utilize the entire reception ball room for an additional rental fee (which really wasn't that much). A few days after we signed the contract, we received an email from our coordinators going over our payment schedule, rehearsal and tasting. Regarding tastings, they do them as events, not privately. Ours was scheduled for February which is 2 months before our wedding. I kindly asked if they had any tastings this year so we can include the food option on our invites which we plan on sending in January. Brittany had to wait until the RSVP deadline for other participants, but she was able to get us in along with 2 additional guests. I am really in love with Ashton Gardens and whenever anyone asks where we are getting married, I tell them in paradise =)

2015-11-09T10:00:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time review Ashton Gardens and tell couples all about your booking experience! We hope your planning is just as successful as your booking process. We wish you all the best and look forward to making your event day... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Nicholas B

We ended up going with a historic venue but loved the glass chapel with all the large beams. It really made you feel as though you were outdoors. The reception area was spacious and there was plenty of parking available. Celita Fritch is amazing, wish she worked at the venue... Read More we chose!

2015-10-23T10:44:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback, Nicholas! We love to her when our couples have an awesome tour experience. We are so happy to hear you found the perfect venue for your wedding day and wish you and your fiance all the happiness in... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/04/2015

The venue is quite beautiful. The management staff not so great. For the amount of $$$$$'s spent, they are just not cooperative. The bridal party was told they could only come an hour before seating would begin which was not enough time to take pictures in the chapel while... Read More the lighting was still good (it was an evening wedding). The Dir of Operations wanted to speak to the bride about contract issues minutes before the wedding - talk to the coordinator or the parents, BUT NOT THE BRIDE! If there is inclement weather, guests must stand outside & are not allowed in the banquet hall before the reception (guess it's a contract issue, but seriously, close the doors of the ballroom and allow guests to come inside from chilly rain & wind). Management team was uncooperative with other small issues and just unpleasant to deal with. Honestly, try to deal with a team that works with the wedding party to make it a great day instead of throwing up roadblocks (I guess the planner brought runners that were never discussed - give me a break!). Just too prickly to deal with - choose another venue.

2015-10-19T15:17:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review Ashton Gardens. We appreciate and acknowledge all feedback as an opportunity to continue to improve our efforts in offering the best imaginable customer experience. We take pride in our outstanding reputation and know without comments and opinions,... Read Less Read More

Beautiful venue

Reviewed on 9/08/2015

The venue is beautiful and the wedding was gorgeous but the lack of consideration on the wedding day was just not acceptable. We were promised help on the day of the wedding and found ourselves running around decorating and in some cases directing the venue staff. For various... Read More reasons some of our wedding and reception decorations were never placed. I asked our wedding coordinator to explain to our groomsmen the proper way to seat our guests and that never happen. A lot of chaos to start your wedding with. To my disappointment I had an expensive wedding décor item disappear from the venue. To correct an earlier post: We paid for a fruit and cheese display that was at the wedding reception but so poorly placed that a good portion of our guests had no clue it was even there - we had no clue it was there. No wedding is perfect and things will and do happen but it was a little too much. I do love the venue for the beauty and they were easy to work with. If you want to book with them here are a few things to remember: Your wedding is one of many events to them. On the day of your wedding there could be more than one wedding, wedding rehearsal or event happening. Find out and be prepared. The venue is on a schedule - so you are on a schedule. I changed my star rating because at the end of the day my daughter was happy with her wedding.

2015-10-14T08:23:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Ashton Gardens! We value constructive feedback and are always looking for opportunities to improve our guest experience. Our staff is always prepared to assist in decor setup as well as make any adjustments to items... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Tamara H

I chose Ashton Gardens when I saw the beautiful pictures of the chapel. I was looking for an all inclusive venue since I live 2 hours away and my family lives 4-8 hours away. Ashton Gardens did not disappoint. I made all my decorations and centerpieces. I didn't hire a wedding... Read More coordinator I just used the one the venue provided. My coordinator took all the decorations the day before the wedding and set everything up and then loaded them all back into the uhaul after the wedding. She worked with me through all the details even when I had to change the whole menu 2 weeks before the wedding to fit a different budget to accommodate more guests. The whole day went off without a hitch. Everything was very organized and coordinated. Service was excellent during the reception. My father in-law asked them to hold a plate from the rehearsal dinner in their freezer so it would survive his drive home and they did it, no questions asked! We had an awesome experience with Ashton Gardens and if I was willing to go through the whole headache of planning a wedding again I would choose this venue again in a heartbeat!

2015-08-19T09:13:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Ashton Gardens! We love that you had such a wonderful experience planning and hope you created tons of amazing memories to carry with you in your new life chapter. Please feel free to let us... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/26/2015 Rachael A

We were one of the first weddings at the new West Houston location. It was amazing! The staff is so friendly and helpful! They made the day of stress free! Our coordinator, Megan McFarland, did an absolutely wonderful job at ensuring that everything went smoothly and did... Read More everything she could to make sure our day was perfect! to to make

2015-07-27T12:27:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for reviewing Ashton Gardens Houston West! Our team is fantastic and we are so happy to hear that they proved that through their care and passion. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Congratulations and cheers!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Aubree H

Ashton Gardens has amazing food, great customer service, and delightful staff. I've had several compliments from wedding guests about how beautiful the wedding venue is and how much they loved the food! The wedding coordinators are helpful, knowledgeable, and make wedding... Read More planning stress free. The location is perfect for an indoor wedding with an outdoor feel.

2015-07-14T11:23:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We always love to hear about wonderful Ashton Gardens experiences. Your feedback means so much and we wouldn't be here without hosts like you. Congratulations and cheers!

AMAZING!!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Brent M

This venue was unbelievable. The chapel and ballroom were GORGEOUS... The food was the best wedding food I've ever had, and I'm not just saying that because it was my wedding. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect and beautiful day

2015-07-09T14:53:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful words! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so thrilled you experienced such a memorable event. We will continue strive for amazing customer service. Congratulations and cheers!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Jane K

I was in the bridal party and they completely screwed us over. Ceremony was scheduled to start at 7:30 p.m. and we were told that the earliest we can arrive is 6:20 p.m. We arrived exactly on time and guess what, there was another wedding still going on inside the chapel!... Read More Turns out that the other wedding started one hour late!!! By the time their ceremony ended and their people left the chapel, it was 7:00 p.m. We needed to take pictures before the wedding but that was impossible because the other guests would not leave! To make matters worse, our own guests arrived around 7:00 p.m. and everyone saw us taking pictures. We were SO rushed. This is inexcusable and I really think Ashton Gardens should consider this in the future. I'm giving 2 stars instead of 1 just because the actual chapel building and reception hall is beautiful. Other than that, am very disappointed.

2015-07-01T12:24:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review Ashton Gardens! We are sorry to hear about the turn of events at our brides weddding. Ashton Gardens strives to maintain and produce only superior customer service for all of our couples and their families. While we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Janine T

Let me first start by saying that when we initially signed the contract with this venue a year in advance of our wedding, we were working with Ann Williams, who was very professional. It was really a pleasure starting this important planning with her, and we really thought we... Read More had a great person to oversee our planning and coordinators assigned to our wedding. The new director, Celita Fritch, never reached out to assure us. While I loved the look of the venue and really wanted Ashton Gardens to be great, it wasn’t. It was OK. We spent a great deal of money on this venue and simple things were not as we worked hard to plan and ensure, so we’re very disappointed. They actually booked another wedding right after ours unbeknownst to us, and then day of, rushed us about and ruined our photo sessions after the ceremony (none). While we know that things sometimes do not go exactly as desired when planning a wedding, at this price point we certainly did not expect some of the things we saw and experienced, as well as the loss of several decor items that we were told were discarded or lost - despite promising us that all of our items would be returned to us. I could go on in detail, but the space here does not allow me to go in depth -- but beware of Ashton Gardens - truly a wedding mill as they've often been called. ***ADVICE TO OTHER BRIDES CONSIDERING ASHTON GARDENS: 1. Tell your coordinator what you expect her to wear while at your wedding so that she is appropriately dressed. You should not have to do this, but don’t take for granted that she will know better; have the discussion to be certain. 2. Consider buying additional hours in advance to make sure you are not rushed through your ceremony so that they can accommodate another wedding near the time of yours. Ashton Gardens does not care about you being rushed about, so be proactive in getting ALL of the hours you want for your day. Build this into your contract!!! 3. Consider other venues, period.

2015-07-01T15:04:34 Response from the vendor

Janine- Congratulations on your wedding and thank you for taking the time to review Ashton Gardens. We truly appreciate your business as well as your feedback. Ashton Gardens strives to maintain and produce only superior customer service for all of our couples and their families.... Read Less Read More

Meet The Director of Sales

Celita Fritch

From bartender to Senior sales and catering manager, Celita Fritch’s hospitality career spans over 20 years. Instilled with unbridled work ethic, Celita is just the event professional to help you in your perfect wedding venue search.