Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Sound Equipment, Music

2309 Littlefox Drive, Richmond, VA (804) 741-9905

Reviewed on 4/27/2016

Our wedding reception featuring Attraction could not have been more perfect. Dave worked with me extensively before the wedding to refine our timeline so that as soon as the toasts were finished, our fabulous party began! I had a vision of a seamless reception without gaps and... Read More interruptions. With Dave's guidance, we found the perfect mix of dancing and personal moments. He worked with the bride and groom to select their first dance song and met their wishes completely by playing the kind of music they knew their friends would want to hear. I heard many comments from our guests that it was the best reception ever. We loved the way they dressed--they were a total class act. Most important, the music was incredible. They led us in some really fun numbers, getting down on the dance floor with the guests and bringing the bride and bridesmaids onstage. Watching a roomful of guys do the Gator was one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed. Thanks to Dave and Attraction, we will never forget my daughter's wedding--it was a party like no other!

Amazing sound and lots of fun

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Elizabeth F

We hired Attraction through Sam Hill Entertainment for our wedding in Savannah, GA. They were AMAZING! The best wedding band I have ever heard. Such professional musicians and so easy to work with. They played all the right music and kept the party going strong all night long.... Read More They even let my husband and I sing along - and made us sound pretty good! Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE at our wedding was dancing and having a blast. No cheese, just great songs all night long. If you want an amazing band that will have everyone on the dance floor AND will impress you musician friends, this is the band for you!