Is this your business? claim it now

Aversa's Flower Shop, Inc.

Glendora, NJ

Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

812 Black Horse Pike, Glendora, NJ (856) 939-8414

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Sarah B

Tara did an AMAZING job with the flowers for my wedding. They were exactly what I pictured and then some. We had an autumn wedding and the colors of the flowers were just the most spectacular shades of yellows, reds, and oranges mixed with a beautiful array of greens. I receive... Read More compliment after compliment on my flowers and it makes me so happy that I was able to go to a shop so close to my house that my family was able to use for other occasions. Tara made the process of picking the right flowers painless, and more importantly AFORDABLE. I can't reccomemd them enough.

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 9/20/2013 Cheryl V

All of the flowers and centerpieces for our wedding looked amazing! The majority of the flowers included white roses and blue/purple orchids. Everything looked beautiful and top-notch.

Pretty Princess Flowers

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Erin V

Aversa's flower shop was a great choice for my flowers. After shopping around they were the mot reasonable for the products I needed. I knew my colors and had a tiny idea of my design but Tara, the florist disigner, did a great job pointing me in the fit direction. I valued... Read More her opinion and the final product was perfect! The only flowers I used for the wedding was for the bridal party, but there were great.

Reviewed on 8/30/2012 Kimberly S

Tara was a great help throughout the entire process especially for someone who is not very familiar with flowers. Our flowers that day turned out beautifully and my bouquet lasted a long time after. We had a bridal bouquet/5 bridesmaids bouquets/7 bouts/7 corsages/8 orchid stems... Read More to make floating candle centerpieces/roses for cake/rose petals for cake table/toss bouquet.

Review for Aversa's Flower Shop

Reviewed on 6/09/2009 Judy O

The flowers were beautiful!;They recommended way too many flowers for my cake and hair so I feel I overpayed for what I needed. They also didn't have very many ribbon selections for the corsages.