B. Frohman Imaging + Design

Servicing Cleveland, Akron, Columbus and beyond!

Make a Statement Without Saying a Word

B. Frohman Imaging + Design specializes in modern, vibrant wedding photography - mixing both posed and candid images. We celebrate diversity and welcome couples of all backgrounds, faiths, body types and orientations! We love love, fun couples, and capturing the big moments, small moments, and in-between moments of your day.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

7511 Mentor Ave , Mentor, OH Servicing Cleveland, Akron, Columbus and beyond! (440) 413-0663

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

After seeing Bobbi's work I knew she was the one I wanted to photograph our wedding and I couldn't be more happy with my decision. Her work is just gorgeous, she has such an artistic eye it's unbelievable. While you may think she is just over there snapping pictures, that is not... Read More all she is doing, she is capturing the moment. She loves what she does and you can just feel it. You can see it though her work. We were so comfortable shooting with her. She will make sure you get exactly what you want because your happiness with the end product is so very important to her.

The Best Wedding Photographer... EVER!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014

Allow me to start by saying that planning a wedding was one of the most stressful tasks I've ever had to take on in my life. The plethora of decisions we had to make were mind numbing. From napkin colors to placement of the arbor, and everything in between. Countless hours were... Read More spent nitpicking and worrying. Then there were pictures. I remember thinking it was going to be an utter nightmare trying to figure out what to do for pics, and where. I could not have been more incorrect; Bobbi and Tracie were ABSOLUTELY BEYOND EXCEPTIONAL! Never in my life have I felt more confident in someones abilities and decisions. Working with them was so organic; they knew all the answers to our questions before we could ask them. They even made me look good in the pictures! (which I assure you is no small task!) Every person Bobbi or Tracie interacted with had nothing but praise to offer about them. So polite, accepting, patient and loving; we were truly blessed to be so fortunate to have them take our pictures. All of our pictures came out better than we could have ever imagined. I had no idea that someone could make pictures tell such a wonderful story! Just thinking about them gives me goosebumps! I could not offer any better of a recommendation than B. Frohman Imaging! We have since had fall pictures and pictures of our son taken, and will continue to have Bobbi and Tracie capture our most important memories. We truly love them, and could not be happier!

The Best!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Melissa M

I just recently got married last month and used Bobbi as my photographer. She and her partner both shot the wedding and they were so nice and professional. I used her for the engagement session and got my pictures back right away. Throughout the year while planning the wedding,... Read More Bobbi would touch base with me and answer any questions or concerns I had...30 days out we had a meeting and she had me fill out an information sheet for all of my expectations for the day of the wedding. Bobbi is very thorough and will not dissapoint!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Samantha G

I was a little nervous as this is very out of character. But I must say this was by far an amazing experience and will definitely do it again. Ashley did an amazing job with makeup and hair. From the moment I arrived I felt very comfortable and at ease. Bobbi is amazing at her... Read More job and gave direction that is very easy to follow. The end result was amazing and not to mention a Very happy deployed soldier. If your thinking about a boudoir shoot I would definitely recommend Bobbi and her team!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Jackie G

I did a boudoir photo shoot with Bobbi as a Christmas gift for my husband. Bobbi was very quick to respond to my emails and answer all my questions. She got my photo session done in a timely manner so I can have the final product by Christmas. I wasn't exactly sure what to... Read More expect doing this and was a little nervous. Bobbi made you feel at ease and I ended up loving it! I would do this again and recommend it to all my girlfriends. I was absolutely amazed by the photos Bobbi captured! Bobbi made me look and feel like a model. I know on Christmas morning, the look on my husbands face is going to be priceless!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Natalie B

I did a boudoir session with Bobbi as a wedding gift to my future husband. I was really nervous and had no idea what I was doing, but Bobbi made me feel at ease right away. She was quick to answer all of my questions beforehand and gave some tips and advice. I had my hair and... Read More makeup done by Ashley which was well worth it. They both made me feel beautiful. Bobbi gave great direction and is very personable the entire time. I ended up loving the experience and the pictures are stunning!! I can't wait to give them to my fiance!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 John S

Husband here to give a different perspective on Bobbi and here photos. First for the guys, all I can say is buy a package for your significant other. You won't be disappointed. Ladies, this is a wonderful gift. My wife has done two shoots with Bobbi. If it is available pay... Read More the little extra and get the hair and makeup done. My wife said she felt like a model the way she was treated. Bobbi made her feel like the most beautiful woman in the world and the pictures reflected that. Bobbi even had me join for a few couple pictures and it was well worth it. I do not often leave reviews, but this is one place and person that deserves a great review. We drive almost an hour to get our pictures done, and we recently bought another package to have more done. P.S. when the pictures lead to fun times and the results of those fun times, she also does amazing family photos.

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Erica E

I won a discounted boudoir session with Bobbi at a bridal show I attended. Doing a boudoir shoot has always been on my bucket list and when I had the opportunity I had to take it. Of course I was nervous and had no idea what I was getting myself into, but I couldn't be happier... Read More and more proud of the experience. Bobbi was easy to communicate with and a dream to work with. She truly knows how to capture a female body, no matter what shape or size, and make you feel absolutely perfect. I had her make up artist, Ashley, do my hair and make up and let me just say they were on point! Bobbi, Ashley, and her lighting assistant were all professional and fantastic at what they do. There is no reason to be shy or embarrassed around them. My husband absolutely loved the photos and was so impressed that I did it. I can't wait to work with them again on another session!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Stephanie K

I did a boudoir Photoshoot as a surprise gift for my husband this Christmas. Bobbi responded quickly to any and all questions I had and was very professional. She made me feel very comfortable with her smile and humour. She knows exactly how to use her magic with lighting,... Read More angles and poses. She told me exactly what to do and it was almost effortless (asides from walking in stilettos). Overall it was very empowering and an ego boost! The final results are amazing and every thing I hoped they would be. I can't wait to see my husband's face when he sees them!!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Marie C

Bobbi is awesome! She's very easy to work with and she always makes you feel comfortable. Extremely professional, friendly and the results speak for themselves. My boyfriend loves the photos. Now when I'm old and wrinkled I can go back and see how hot I was. I will definitely... Read More work with Bobbi again. And I also love that she does not put a logo/ watermark on the photo. I totally understand the purposes of advertising but I prefer it to not be in photos and I've seen some boudoir photographers do so, not Bobbi. Her work is so good she doesn't have to.

Reviewed on 12/13/2017

Bobbi and her team are absolutely amazing! I won a discounted boudoir session at a bridal show I went to back in January and decided to actually do it. I have recently lost over 80 pounds and thought this would be a great gift to myself. I am so happy that I was able to do... Read More it with Bobbi. Coming in to my session I packed a variety of different outfits but I still didn't know exactly what I would wear in the photoshoot. Bobbi helped me arrange 3 outfits out of my clothes that truly made me feel sexy! Ashley her makeup artist is so sweet and did an amazing job on my makeup! During my whole session Bobbi gave great direction and feedback. Her and her lighting partner (forgot her name) were awesome! I felt like a freaking goddess! Like can I just have them shadow me my whole life take pictures and tell me I am gorgeous. My photos came out absolutely beautiful! Whenever I am not feeling pretty, I just go through my album and remind myself that I am not only pretty but also sexy and beautiful. Also, Bobbi will be doing the pictures for my sister's wedding next year and I can't wait to work with her again!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Michelle W

Bobbi is so talented. She was so easy to work with and the photos of our day were just gorgeous. The only problem we had was narrowing down our photo choices. Everything turned out perfect and I am so glad I hired her. You cannot go wrong with Bobbi.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Jenn C

I was a guest at a wedding on September 30th. Bobbi and her team did an amazing job! The bride and groom were completely in love with their photos and for a very good reason. Her attention to detail is outstanding! I was even in awe of how many pictures of guests she had gotten.... Read More I look forward to being able to personally work with her in the very near future. Bobbi is incredibly talented and the proof is in the photographs.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Dave P

Bobby was headlong the best photographer I've ever had the opportunity to work with! Her attention to detail was second to none, and she definitely went above and beyond to make sure our day will be remembered forever!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kristina T

There are no words to describe how talented and professional Bobbi is! My sister hired Bobbi to be the photographer for her wedding day and she was wonderful. She did an excellent job documenting my sister and husband's special day. The bridal party consisted of 28 people and... Read More let me tell you, that did not stop her from taking absolutely breathtaking pictures with such a large group of people. I would highly recommend B. Frohman Imaging + Design to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Ryan J

I attended a small, intimate wedding that Bobbi shot in October 2016. She navigated the event seamlessly without being intrusive or taking away from the actual celebration. She was a pleasure to be around and made everyone feel so comfortable that we were happy to accommodate... Read More any pictures she needed. The bride and groom couldn't stop smiling me she was there to capture every moment perfectly

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Devon Marie C

I knew from the start that I wanted Bobbi as my photographer for my wedding. Bobbi is an amazing photographer!!! She made two people who absolutely hate having their photo taken extremely comfortable in their own skin! I have never in my life enjoyed taking pictures until... Read More Bobbi did our engagement session! She was an absolute blast and we had so much fun! The pictures themselves are absolutely amazing and beautiful!! I can't wait to see her creativity and artistic eye gives life to my wedding photos! This is the best decision I ever made!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Justine F

I LOVE our photos! Every step of the process was great, she is so easy to work with. If there's any specific photo you want she makes sure that you get it. She really captured some wonderful moments.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017

Bobbi is the only way to go for photos!! Her artistic ability and the way she works with her clients are top notch! We just did our engagement photo shoot and it came out amazing!! Can’t wait for the wedding pics!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Kate L

Bobbi made my partner and I feel so comfortable! She customized our engagement photo session, travelled to multiple locations, and really gave us a wonderful experience. We are so happy with our photos! My favorites are the candid shots of us laughing together--Bobbi has such... Read More an eye! Thank you, from both Kelsey and I, for a wonderful experience and fantastic photos!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Juliana P

Bobbi and her team were so amazing to work with. Planning a wedding can be very stressful but when you have vendors like Bobbi it makes it all so much more enjoyable! Bobbi responded to every question and concern, and I had a lot, so quick. She captured all of the amazing... Read More moments on our wedding day just perfectly! I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Tricia K

Amazing, impressive, and professional are all words I would use to describe B. Frohman Photography. The photos from our wedding were beyond breathtaking! Bobbi has an eye like no other and captured the most stunning photographs. Bobbi and her assistant Karmi, captured every... Read More aspect of our wedding from getting reading in the morning, our pre-ceremony first look, the ceremony, and our reception. Bobbi and Karmi moved throughout the day, at times blending in with our guests, to get candid shots of people laughing, dancing, and having a great time. I am having a hard time choosing which photos to get printed from the wedding since there are so many fantastic shots. Who wouldn't want to have that problem?! I would highly recommend B. Frohman Photography to all my family and friends. Thank you Bobbi and Karmi for capturing our special day. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Hripsime M

Bobbi is just amazing! There are no words that can truly explain how fantastic she is. Above and beyond professional and made sure that our special event was truly special. You truly cannot go wrong with Bobbi and her team. Our pictures came out amazing and truly captured our... Read More special day.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Dave J

My fiancé and I hired Bobbi to shoot our wedding in 2017. After meeting with Bobbi and reviewing her work the decision was a no brainer. We recently had our engagement session with Bobbi and we couldn't be happier with the pictures. Bobbi is professional, fun to work with an... Read More informative (meaning she explains clearly her vision for the pictures she's about to take). On top of being a true professional and providing the highest of quality in terms of the product, Bobbi's customer service is second to nobody. Planning a wedding is stressful. Do yourself a favor and take some of that stress away by hiring B. Frohman Imaging + Design.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sarah L

My Fiancé and I are so lucky we found Bobbi as our wedding photographer! Her work is amazing and she is so easy to work with! Her passion to deliver an exceptional experience for her clients is what makes her a cut above the rest. Wedding pictures are such an important... Read More investment in your wedding, book Bobbi if you want to treasure the memories of your big day!

Bobbi Frohman

Born in Cleveland, I have been in tune to the pulse of the city my entire life. I see life in angles, lighting and lines of perspectives. Each and every day is full of beautiful moments and images when your heart is open. I feel so lucky that I get to live creatively and push the scope of my experience. My career has taken me all over the United States and I have shot weddings coast to coast. There is nothing more rewarding than giving our clients lifelong memories that capture the individual beauty they bring to the world. I would love to capture your story and take this journey with you.