MAGGIE SOTTERO WHITE WEEKEND

Bella's Bridal Boutique is thrilled to announce for 1 weekend only. November 13 to November 17th we can offer Brides 10% off the Maggie Sottero gown of their choice. Call the shop for additional details, hours and to schedule an appointment. 508-753-4426 -

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

490 Shrewsbury St, Worcester, MA

Great store, large selection, personal service

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Emily G

I had two bridal appointments at Bella's Bridal (formerly Pronuptia) and could not have had a more positive experience both times. The first time, I didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted in a wedding gown and brought a lot of people with me. And I'm pretty picky. Your... Read More basic nightmare for a consultant. Sandy worked with me and did an awesome job. She said to me at one point, "I'm going to find something to wow you." And she did! But I was more impressed with how she dealt with me and the family and friends I brought with me. I found a dress that I loved at Pronuptia, but wanted to shop around and be sure. I came back to Pronuptia two months later to try on that same dress again. I had found one other dress I liked, which Pronuptia did not carry. As I tried on the first dress, Sandy looked at pictures and talked me through the two dresses. I honestly did not feel she was trying to sell me one way or the other. I'm so glad I ended up ordering the first dress I loved from Pronuptia. Again, not a simple process because I wanted to order it in a petite size. Sandy was great again. Another consultant, Ashley, worked with me to pick out a veil, and then to custom order it at a certain length. (I swear I'm not as bad a bridezilla as I sound!) My dress came in three months later and fit me almost perfectly. The only alterations I needed were a hem and a tiny change in the bust. Sandy did a great job measuring me. My veil was perfect, exactly what I wanted. My dress and veil were absolutely perfect on my wedding day. If you're looking for somewhere to try on dresses in an intimate setting with your family and friends (even if you have a lot of them!) Bella's Bridal is perfect. Overall they're a fairly small place and it doesn't look at first like they have a huge selection, but I tried on more than a dozen gowns there. I highly recommend Sandy and Ashley.

2014-07-04T14:44:18 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure to be part of your special day. We are very appreciative that you took the time to write a review. I will make sure Sandy and Ashley read your very kind words. We hope you had a beautiful day, and would... Read Less Read More

A life saver

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Roxanne M

I purchased my dress at a different bridal place, and brought it here to be altered. Best decision I could have made. The alterations that were made were perfect, quick, and boy did she know her stuff. With 35 years of experience it's not hard to see why the reputation for their... Read More alterations is so great. I can't thank you guys enough for rescuing me from a bad dress nightmare!

2013-06-25T11:32:32 Response from the vendor

Hi, Its Sue the seamstress, Thank you so much for your kind words it is greatly appreciated. If you have time I would love to see a photo. You can send it to my e-mail [email protected] Thank you again Sue

Just married

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Rachel K

I had a wonderful experience going through Pronuptia for my gown. It was just like Cinderella and I love love loved it! I had gone to other popular vendors although I felt as though I was just another person in the shop and was left on my own. I would avoid all chain types of... Read More bridal shops and go directly to Pronuptia!

2013-06-04T11:33:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. It is greatly appreciated. Susan & Staff

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Nicole B

The staff at Bella's Bridal are an absolute joy to work with. I did not purchase my wedding gown there but did have my alterations taken care of at the shop and also purchased all of the bridesmaids dresses and mothers of the bride/groom dresses there. Everyone is so pleasant... Read More and helpful and make you look and feel amazing. I was a little late ordering the bridesmaids dresses and they made sure I was taken care of and everything worked out fine. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and you can tell they really care about customer service. Thank you especially to Sandy (sales) and Sue (alterations)! I would definitely giving Bella's a try for your wedding needs.

Beautiful Dresses

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Laurie S

I used Bella's Bridal Boutique for my bridal gown as well as bridesmaids dresses. They have an amazing selection, are awesome to work with and are very professional.

Great!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Lauren G

I chose my wedding gown at Bella's Bridal Boutique, and have also been for bridesmaids dresses for other weddings. Every time I have been there, everyone has been friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend them!

Only place I went!

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Vanessa R

Everyone has seen "Say Yes to the Dress" and has grand ideas of what to expect at their dress fitting. Before walking into Bella's, my entourage and I said "it's ok if we don't find the dress today...we have over a year and a half." Little did we know... We walked in and... Read More Peggy sat us down, asked me about our plans, what I liked etc. I was pretty specific in what I wanted, and she found me some great dresses. In fact, I almost purchased the first dress I tried on. Still not convinced I found "the dress" (and running out of options), I found the picture of what I thought would be "THE DRESS". Well, they didn't have that version, but they had another version. I decided to try it on, and IT WAS PERFECT. It was only the 4th dress I tried on, but I bought right then and there. My mom started looking at dresses, and we picked and bought her dress that day too. We also picked out my bridesmaid dresses, and came back a few months later to purchase those. At my initial consultation, I mentioned a very specific alteration I wanted to my dress. Susan, the owner and seamstress-extraordinaire, literally carried that picture with her until she found EXACTLY what I wanted. It was perfect, and I was so happy. Alterations (really just shortening and adding my pink tulle) were a breeze - and we didn't need to do them until about a month before the wedding. In fact, my dress came in about 3 months after I ordered it (still about a year from the wedding) and we didn't pick it up until 3 days before the wedding. I am so happy I stumbled upon Bella's, and would recommend them to anyone. In fact, my sister (my MOH) will be going to get her prom dresses there because we had such an amazing experience!

2014-09-09T11:50:00 Response from the vendor

I am so thrilled that you were pleased with our shop. You are so kind to take the time to write this glowing review. We at Bella's do our best to give every Bride a positive and stress free experience. We truly appreciate you letting... Read Less Read More

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Persis A

The services at Bella's Bridal Boutique are excellent, the ladies are very helpful and attentive to customers.

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Erin L

I found the perfect wedding dress at Pronuptia. The only thing I wish is that the alterations didn't cost quite so much.

2013-08-25T18:50:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy you were able to find your dream dress at Pronuptia . Sincerely Susan Krasinskas

Get Your Dress Here

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Caitlin R

I had gone to a few different places to find THE dress - when I went to Pronuptia, they really listened and showed me some great options in my price range but weren't pushy. I went back again a few days later and purchased the perfect dress! My bridesmaids also got their... Read More dresses from this shop but since they were from out of state, they ordered over the phone or online which worked out well. Sue was awesome to work with for the fittings. She made the whole process very easy and also did my 2.5 year old niece's flower girl dress. Finally, my sister (the maid of honor) had her dress altered somewhere else and they butchered it! There was actually a hole in the bodice! With just days before the wedding, Sue was able to fix everything and made it look perfect. Overall, we had a great experience with Pronuptia!

2013-08-25T18:47:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, your kind words are greatly appreciated. We were happy to help out your wedding party as well. We hope you had a beautiful wedding day . We love to see photos!!! Sincerely, Sue

Don't order smaller than you need

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Ashley S

This shop is the same shop my mother used to buy her wedding dress 30 years ago, so I had to use the same shop to buy mine. I love my dress!! It looked beautiful on me and I received so many compliments on my wedding day. The only thing that made me nervous was the sales girl... Read More who helped me initially order my dress. She insisted that I order my dress a size smaller than I was really comfortable doing. Coincidentally, a medical condition caused me to lose about 15lbs. after I ordered the dress (I wasn't intentionally trying) and when the dress arrived and I tried it on, it was STILL tight, even after having lost the weight. I do wonder what would have happened had I not lost the weight and wish that the sales girl hadn't pressured me to order a size smaller than I wanted. Granted, it all worked out, but, just a word or warning to others.

great customer service

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 TARA S

This is a small boutique that provides one-on-one customer service. I had a personal consultant that worked with me from the first time I tried on dresses until the day I picked up my gown after all the final alterations. They have a beautiful selection of dresses which are... Read More ordered especially for you. It is nothing like other bridal stores I had been to that seems chaotic and unorganized. Pronuptia made purchasing a wedding dress easy!

2013-06-04T11:32:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words It is greatly appreciated. Susan & Staff

Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Rachel L

My husband and I got married this past summer and I purchased my beautiful gown from Pronuptia Bridal. All of the sales girls were lovely and I didn't feel pressured or rushed when making my decision. I had a few other appointments at other salons and came back to Pronuptia to... Read More purchase my perfect Maggie Sottero gown at an AFFORDABLE price. My mother and my bridesmaids all purchased their dresses from Pronuptia as well and it was a very pleasant and smooth process from start to finish.

2012-09-26T12:38:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. Sincerely, Susan Krasinskas Pronuptia Bridals

LOVED THIS PLACE

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Corrie S

Pronuptia was amazing! They have trunk shows for designers and you can get a great deal. I did. The women there are very helpful and give their honest opinions. They are very knowledgable about what would look best on your body.

Gown

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Audra M

My gown was perfect. I could not imagine wearing any other dress the day of my wedding. And the staff at Pronuptia was just amazing. My mother was not around when I purchased my dress but they allowed me to come in several times before my fittings to show her and my friends... Read More what the dress looked like. They did such a fabulous job with the fitting and now I am going to use them to heirloom my dress as well!!

Pronuptia

Reviewed on 5/18/2012 Amy R

Dress shop: Pronuptia Bridals, Worcester=A I worked with Sandy and she was amazing. She managed to show me dresses that suited my small frame and made me look like a million bucks but still within my $2k budget. The dress I ended up purchaseing was actually one of the less... Read More expensive ones I tried on but she never pushed me to buy the others. They let me take pictures so i could go home and think them over. I came back the next day with a clear head and made my purchase. The dress came well in time. I cant say much for my alterations since all they did was bustle and add cups but that was quick and easy.

Great experience!

Reviewed on 12/26/2011 Krista B

Went w my mom as our second stop. We had heard great things about the shop but did not expect to find it there. Sandy the sales rep was great. We pulled several dresses and she said we could try on as Many as we need to. The first dress was the one! She was so helpful making... Read More sure we had a wonderful time! Went back w my bridesmaids and they all got their dresses there. Woonderfull service and reAsonabLe prices.

2012-01-01T16:58:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind ewords. We really try to do our very best. Sandy is the greates.Sincerely,Susan KrasinskasOwner

Beautiful

Reviewed on 11/24/2011 Mary A

I was taken to Pronuptia to look at dresses for the first time since our engagement and after about 6 different dresses, found the dress. I did not expect to find it that quickly and to buy it without hesitation. The service at Pronuptia was very attentive and very welcoming. I... Read More love my wedding dress, it is so unique and beautiful. Everyone complimented me on how gorgeous my dress was.

2012-01-01T16:59:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We try to give it our all.Sincerely,Susan KrasinskasOwner

Good work

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Michelle B

I did not purchase my gown here, but had my fittings done. My bridesmaids did purchase their dresses here, everything was good.

2012-01-01T17:02:54 Response from the vendor

Thank your for your kind words. Sorry it took so long to send you a respose. I hope you had a great wedding day.Sincerely,Susan Krasinskas

okay.

Reviewed on 8/29/2011 misty d

i went here to try dresses on, the customer service was great but there was not much in-stock for size range to try on. the sizes to try on were for girls that are sticks, not many choices for girls over a size 10 dress.

gorgeous bridesmaids

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Katharine J

They picked out the perfect dresses to go with my gown. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the bridesmaid dresses were!

Beautiful Dresses- Lots of Choices

Reviewed on 7/08/2011 Ju Lin T

There are 2 or 3 changing rooms and lots of different kinds of dresses to try. I came here because it was 1 of only 3 places in Massachusetts that carried Essence of Australia dresses and I loved those dresses. They didn't have a lot of dresses in a size that I could try (I'm a... Read More size 2-4), so I had to be clipped. The sales lady was extremely helpful and always asked politely if I was ready to be clipped into my dress. She was extremely funny and took the stress out of dress shopping, so I was extremely grateful to her. I ended up not going with the dress that I loved here because it was a little out of my price range....

Stumble upon a gem...

Reviewed on 3/11/2011 Amanda S

I had been looking for a boutique that had one of a kind pieces and had been looking in Boston for a couple months, and was underwhelmed by designed and overwhelmed by the $$. I was visiting family and stopped by this cute store. I made an appointment and had a "say yes to the... Read More dress moment"! The service staff were amazing! they literally made the experience that much more special and exciting. Sandy, who helped me, got a feel for my personality and what i wanted... 4 dresses later, I found exactly what I was looking for. I would have never expected to find this gem here, I would recommend this store to anyone.

Could not wait to leave!

Reviewed on 1/15/2011 Rosemary M

We had a very unpleasant experience here. The website is not accurate- showing many gowns and take your time to relax and look. Reality is - not many gowns and no time to relax and look. There were three brides trying on gowns at the same time and waiting to stand in front of... Read More the mirror. Gowns that were supposed to be there were not and what was there was out of my price range. Not a helpful staff and an uncomfortable experience.

Bad customer service

Reviewed on 11/18/2010 Sheena D

I bought my wedding dress there during a trunk show, the dress of my dreams! the price of my dress was great except the service sucked! There was one young lady there i worked with in the beginning who was very helpful and nice. But every other lady I had to deal with over there... Read More was pretty rude, especially when I decided to take my dress elsewhere for alterations. Not to mention I gave them so much business, all five of my girls bought their dresses there and my mom bought two dresses there as well.

TO Bella's Bridal Boutique