Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

490 Shrewsbury Street, Worcester, MA

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Emily G

I absolutely love Bella's Bridal! After a less-than-stellar experience at a different bridal salon, I called Bella's in a panic because I only had so much time to look for a dress (I was in from out-of-town and only had a day or two). I spoke with Sandy who told me to come... Read More over right away and they would be happy to help. And help they did! On arrival, they already had several dresses pulled and were so welcoming and warm! I had no intention of buying a ball gown, but when I alder if I could try one on just for fun, they got me the biggest ball gown they had! So sweet! I ended up falling in love with the fourth dress I tried on - a Sottero and Midgley fit-and-flare in ivory satin with a beaded belt. They were not pushy at all, and even gave me the trunk-show price early as I was leaving before it started! We also bought my mother's dress here, which was gorgeous! Sue, their seamstress is an absolute gem! We had to have a few extra fittings, and she was so sweet and accommodating throughout everything! Mine and my mother's dresses fit perfectly the day of my wedding, and I can't imagine going anywhere else! Thank you Bella's!!!

2016-09-08T11:28:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give us a review! We are very happy that you had such a great experience. We truly want our brides to have the ultimate bridal experience... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/27/2016

Seriously, I wish I could give more than 5 stars! I always knew that I wasn't going to be the typical "big white dress" type of bride. One of my bridesmaids had gotten her dress here, so when it was my turn, it was at the top of my (very) short list of stores to visit. Since I... Read More knew I wasn't going the traditional route, I looked online to see what bridesmaid dresses were sold. Before even making my appointment, I sent an email to see if they had a few of the styles that caught my eye. The first appointment was really just window shopping. When my MOH and I got there, my consultant, Nancy, had pulled all the dresses I'd inquired about, as well as a couple she thought I might like based on everything else. She invited us to take a look around and pull anything that looked interesting, as most of the dresses were available in multiple colors. Nancy was super friendly and very helpful with helping me figure out what I liked or didn't like and trying to narrow down exactly what I was looking for. At one point, another bride and I came out of our respective dressing rooms at the exact same time. I must have had a look of dismay on my face, because Nancy pulled me into the dressing room and gave me a pep talk, reminding me that any dress is a wedding dress if I wear it when I get married. I made a second appointment several months later, and Nancy was just as wonderful! She had pulled the two dresses that made my short list, as well as a couple of other dresses that were still white but more non-traditional, just to see if they might be a good compromise. My mom and MIL picked out a few traditional gowns for me to try as well, and Nancy kept reminding me that this was as important for me as it was for them, so I could at least humor them and be good natured about it. That day, I ended up walking out with the non-traditional dress that had first caught my eye online. Nancy even made sure I left with swatches of my dress color and colors that I was considering for my bridesmaids! I had been worried about how the dress store was going to deal with me, a strong-willed non-traditional bride, but everybody was amazing! Nobody tried to sell me something I didn't want or tried to make me feel bad because I wasn't wearing white. Even the seamstresses were great! One of the other consultants came into the room during my final fitting, and she couldn't stop gushing about how beautiful I looked - far from the original side eyes and weird looks that I'd originally been expecting. Overall, my experience at Bella's was AMAZING - everyone was super friendly and just wanted to make sure I went home with a wedding dress that made me feel fabulous, even if it wasn't a traditional gown. I will definitely be recommending them to any future brides!

2016-07-29T10:41:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm pleased your experience at Bella's Bridal Boutique was positive. It is truly the goal of the entire staff here to help our brides find the perfect dress for that perfect day. We enjoyed working with you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Christie P

I wish I could give 6 stars!!! I bought my wedding dress at Bella's along with my bridesmaid dresses and Mother of the Bride dress. Everything was perfect! I had a bride moment and changed my veil shortly before the wedding, they worked with me to get the one I wanted and it put... Read More me at ease! The staff quickly became like second family throughout this process and I will never forget everything they did to make me feel beautiful on my special day!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Sarah B

Couldn't have been happier with my experience at Bella's Bridal. The staff is so friendly and helpful and they really took the time to help me find my dream dress. The fitting went seamlessly (pun intended) as well!

2016-10-10T11:13:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to give such a kind review. We are glad that you had a great experience.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Alejandra C

Not sure where to begin! First of all best customer service! The girls are absolutely amazing to work with they made me feel like a princess by accommodating me in all aspects !!! They had my perfect gown wich it was an original piece and I was very pleased with the variety they... Read More carry, not to mention their prices are GREAT!! thanks you at Bella's for making this process a true pleasure worry free !!

2016-09-14T17:29:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for you wonderful review! We really appreciate the feedback. We truly strive to make all of our brides have a pleasant experience from picking the dress of their dreams to the day they pick up their dress for the big day!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Terri B

The women who helped me find my dress were amazing- so sweet and professional. They made me feel incredibly comfortable through the process and helped guide me as well. The dress was lovely AND affordable. The tailor also was able to do my alterations and was very... Read More professional and helpful along the way. Wonderful boutique, and I would highly recommend it to any bride!

2016-08-29T13:26:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your vey kind review. We are very pleased you had such a great experience at our shop. We truly strive to give you brides and their family and friends the best possible experience we can. We really appreciate you taking... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Ashley R

From calling to schedule my appointment to searching for the dress, bridesmaid dress shopping to fittings, etc everything was perfect! Everyone at Bella's is professional and friendly! Purchasing my wedding dress at Bella's was a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 2/16/2016 Shannon P

I had a great experience! They aren't pushy AT ALL unlike most bridal shops I've been to. They truly want you to find the dress that is best for you. I had all my alterations done here as well and they came out beautifully. They also did the preservation on my gown, which again,... Read More was done very nicely and professionally. Very happy with their level of communication and assistance.

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Lindsey K

I bought my wedding dress from Bella's Bridal as well as my bridesmaids and flower girl dresses. The entire process was very enjoyable! From the initial consultation to the final fitting, Sue and team were absolutely great! After my first fitting, I looked back at pictures and... Read More was unhappy with the fit of the dress. Sue and team calmed my fears right away and had my come back in the following week where she was able to make a few more adjustments that made the dress fit perfectly! Even the smallest details I picked out that I wanted changed, Sue was able to take care of it! For my bridesmaids dresses, we had some sizing issues, and Sue went above and beyond to make sure that my bridesmaid had a dress that fit her. I am very pleased with the all around service from this bridal store and truly loved all the dresses we got from there!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Nicole B

The staff at Bella's Bridal are an absolute joy to work with. I did not purchase my wedding gown there but did have my alterations taken care of at the shop and also purchased all of the bridesmaids dresses and mothers of the bride/groom dresses there. Everyone is so pleasant... Read More and helpful and make you look and feel amazing. I was a little late ordering the bridesmaids dresses and they made sure I was taken care of and everything worked out fine. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and you can tell they really care about customer service. Thank you especially to Sandy (sales) and Sue (alterations)! I would definitely giving Bella's a try for your wedding needs.

Beautiful Dresses

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Laurie S

I used Bella's Bridal Boutique for my bridal gown as well as bridesmaids dresses. They have an amazing selection, are awesome to work with and are very professional.

Great!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Lauren G

I chose my wedding gown at Bella's Bridal Boutique, and have also been for bridesmaids dresses for other weddings. Every time I have been there, everyone has been friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend them!

Only place I went!

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Vanessa R

Everyone has seen "Say Yes to the Dress" and has grand ideas of what to expect at their dress fitting. Before walking into Bella's, my entourage and I said "it's ok if we don't find the dress today...we have over a year and a half." Little did we know... We walked in and... Read More Peggy sat us down, asked me about our plans, what I liked etc. I was pretty specific in what I wanted, and she found me some great dresses. In fact, I almost purchased the first dress I tried on. Still not convinced I found "the dress" (and running out of options), I found the picture of what I thought would be "THE DRESS". Well, they didn't have that version, but they had another version. I decided to try it on, and IT WAS PERFECT. It was only the 4th dress I tried on, but I bought right then and there. My mom started looking at dresses, and we picked and bought her dress that day too. We also picked out my bridesmaid dresses, and came back a few months later to purchase those. At my initial consultation, I mentioned a very specific alteration I wanted to my dress. Susan, the owner and seamstress-extraordinaire, literally carried that picture with her until she found EXACTLY what I wanted. It was perfect, and I was so happy. Alterations (really just shortening and adding my pink tulle) were a breeze - and we didn't need to do them until about a month before the wedding. In fact, my dress came in about 3 months after I ordered it (still about a year from the wedding) and we didn't pick it up until 3 days before the wedding. I am so happy I stumbled upon Bella's, and would recommend them to anyone. In fact, my sister (my MOH) will be going to get her prom dresses there because we had such an amazing experience!

2014-09-09T11:50:00 Response from the vendor

I am so thrilled that you were pleased with our shop. You are so kind to take the time to write this glowing review. We at Bella's do our best to give every Bride a positive and stress free experience. We truly appreciate you letting... Read Less Read More

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 7/10/2014 Persis A

The services at Bella's Bridal Boutique are excellent, the ladies are very helpful and attentive to customers.

Great store, large selection, personal service

Reviewed on 7/02/2014 Emily G

I had two bridal appointments at Bella's Bridal (formerly Pronuptia) and could not have had a more positive experience both times. The first time, I didn't have much of an idea of what I wanted in a wedding gown and brought a lot of people with me. And I'm pretty picky. Your... Read More basic nightmare for a consultant. Sandy worked with me and did an awesome job. She said to me at one point, "I'm going to find something to wow you." And she did! But I was more impressed with how she dealt with me and the family and friends I brought with me. I found a dress that I loved at Pronuptia, but wanted to shop around and be sure. I came back to Pronuptia two months later to try on that same dress again. I had found one other dress I liked, which Pronuptia did not carry. As I tried on the first dress, Sandy looked at pictures and talked me through the two dresses. I honestly did not feel she was trying to sell me one way or the other. I'm so glad I ended up ordering the first dress I loved from Pronuptia. Again, not a simple process because I wanted to order it in a petite size. Sandy was great again. Another consultant, Ashley, worked with me to pick out a veil, and then to custom order it at a certain length. (I swear I'm not as bad a bridezilla as I sound!) My dress came in three months later and fit me almost perfectly. The only alterations I needed were a hem and a tiny change in the bust. Sandy did a great job measuring me. My veil was perfect, exactly what I wanted. My dress and veil were absolutely perfect on my wedding day. If you're looking for somewhere to try on dresses in an intimate setting with your family and friends (even if you have a lot of them!) Bella's Bridal is perfect. Overall they're a fairly small place and it doesn't look at first like they have a huge selection, but I tried on more than a dozen gowns there. I highly recommend Sandy and Ashley.

2014-07-04T14:44:18 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure to be part of your special day. We are very appreciative that you took the time to write a review. I will make sure Sandy and Ashley read your very kind words. We hope you had a beautiful day, and would... Read Less Read More

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Erin L

I found the perfect wedding dress at Pronuptia. The only thing I wish is that the alterations didn't cost quite so much.

2013-08-25T18:50:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy you were able to find your dream dress at Pronuptia . Sincerely Susan Krasinskas

Get Your Dress Here

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Caitlin R

I had gone to a few different places to find THE dress - when I went to Pronuptia, they really listened and showed me some great options in my price range but weren't pushy. I went back again a few days later and purchased the perfect dress! My bridesmaids also got their... Read More dresses from this shop but since they were from out of state, they ordered over the phone or online which worked out well. Sue was awesome to work with for the fittings. She made the whole process very easy and also did my 2.5 year old niece's flower girl dress. Finally, my sister (the maid of honor) had her dress altered somewhere else and they butchered it! There was actually a hole in the bodice! With just days before the wedding, Sue was able to fix everything and made it look perfect. Overall, we had a great experience with Pronuptia!

2013-08-25T18:47:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, your kind words are greatly appreciated. We were happy to help out your wedding party as well. We hope you had a beautiful wedding day . We love to see photos!!! Sincerely, Sue

A life saver

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Roxanne M

I purchased my dress at a different bridal place, and brought it here to be altered. Best decision I could have made. The alterations that were made were perfect, quick, and boy did she know her stuff. With 35 years of experience it's not hard to see why the reputation for their... Read More alterations is so great. I can't thank you guys enough for rescuing me from a bad dress nightmare!

2013-06-25T11:32:32 Response from the vendor

Hi, Its Sue the seamstress, Thank you so much for your kind words it is greatly appreciated. If you have time I would love to see a photo. You can send it to my e-mail [email protected] Thank you again Sue

Don't order smaller than you need

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Ashley S

This shop is the same shop my mother used to buy her wedding dress 30 years ago, so I had to use the same shop to buy mine. I love my dress!! It looked beautiful on me and I received so many compliments on my wedding day. The only thing that made me nervous was the sales girl... Read More who helped me initially order my dress. She insisted that I order my dress a size smaller than I was really comfortable doing. Coincidentally, a medical condition caused me to lose about 15lbs. after I ordered the dress (I wasn't intentionally trying) and when the dress arrived and I tried it on, it was STILL tight, even after having lost the weight. I do wonder what would have happened had I not lost the weight and wish that the sales girl hadn't pressured me to order a size smaller than I wanted. Granted, it all worked out, but, just a word or warning to others.

great customer service

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 TARA S

This is a small boutique that provides one-on-one customer service. I had a personal consultant that worked with me from the first time I tried on dresses until the day I picked up my gown after all the final alterations. They have a beautiful selection of dresses which are... Read More ordered especially for you. It is nothing like other bridal stores I had been to that seems chaotic and unorganized. Pronuptia made purchasing a wedding dress easy!

2013-06-04T11:32:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words It is greatly appreciated. Susan & Staff

Just married

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Rachel K

I had a wonderful experience going through Pronuptia for my gown. It was just like Cinderella and I love love loved it! I had gone to other popular vendors although I felt as though I was just another person in the shop and was left on my own. I would avoid all chain types of... Read More bridal shops and go directly to Pronuptia!

2013-06-04T11:33:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. It is greatly appreciated. Susan & Staff

Wonderful Service

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Rachel L

My husband and I got married this past summer and I purchased my beautiful gown from Pronuptia Bridal. All of the sales girls were lovely and I didn't feel pressured or rushed when making my decision. I had a few other appointments at other salons and came back to Pronuptia to... Read More purchase my perfect Maggie Sottero gown at an AFFORDABLE price. My mother and my bridesmaids all purchased their dresses from Pronuptia as well and it was a very pleasant and smooth process from start to finish.

2012-09-26T12:38:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. Sincerely, Susan Krasinskas Pronuptia Bridals

LOVED THIS PLACE

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Corrie S

Pronuptia was amazing! They have trunk shows for designers and you can get a great deal. I did. The women there are very helpful and give their honest opinions. They are very knowledgable about what would look best on your body.

Gown

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Audra M

My gown was perfect. I could not imagine wearing any other dress the day of my wedding. And the staff at Pronuptia was just amazing. My mother was not around when I purchased my dress but they allowed me to come in several times before my fittings to show her and my friends... Read More what the dress looked like. They did such a fabulous job with the fitting and now I am going to use them to heirloom my dress as well!!

Pronuptia

Reviewed on 5/18/2012 Amy R

Dress shop: Pronuptia Bridals, Worcester=A I worked with Sandy and she was amazing. She managed to show me dresses that suited my small frame and made me look like a million bucks but still within my $2k budget. The dress I ended up purchaseing was actually one of the less... Read More expensive ones I tried on but she never pushed me to buy the others. They let me take pictures so i could go home and think them over. I came back the next day with a clear head and made my purchase. The dress came well in time. I cant say much for my alterations since all they did was bustle and add cups but that was quick and easy.

Start a Conversation!