Bend The Light Photography

San Antonio, Texas and surrounding areas

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Bow2010

San Antonio, Texas and surrounding areas

Book them NOW!

Reviewed on 8/13/2015

You will NOT regret this choice for your wedding. I researched many photographers and kept coming back to their beautiful work. I was exceedingly impressed with their beforehand process (asking me specific questions, taking the time to get to know me, my wedding "look", etc.).... Read More Seriously, no detail was left out! The day of the wedding, they were incredibly attentive and got every shot I had asked for and more. Both our families made numerous comments on how impressed they were with them! Now the hardest part of booking them...choosing which pictures to print/purchase!! I have already recommended them to friends and family for their special day!

Best Decision EVER :)

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Leah C

We chose Bend the Light as our engagement and wedding photographers after several days of research. From the first email and phone call we received to our AMAZING wedding photos, they remained professional, efficient, and never once disappointed us. We are SO in love with our... Read More engagement photos, bridal photos, and of course our breathtaking wedding photos. Jenn and Lisa were such a joy to have with us on our wedding day, and Kaylinn was extremely quick at responding to our emails/phone calls and assisting us with all of our questions and concerns. We will forever cherish all of the memories captured throughout the most important time of our lives. My husband and I can't wait to book more photo sessions with Jenn in the near future!

Best. Photographers. Ever.

Reviewed on 2/05/2014 Larissa S

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the ladies at Bend the Light. They are truly the nicest, most talented and most professional photographers I have ever met. My husband (then finance) is in the Air Force and stationed outside of Texas so we were always having to plan... Read More around his schedule. Bend the Light was extremely accommodating and shot our engagement photos, my bridal session and our wedding. From day one, the ladies at Bend the Light made our entire wedding photography process seamless. I really relied on Jenn to help us with locations, poses and wardrobe--and her advice was always perfect. When it came to the wedding day, Jenn and Sada were absolutely amazing at coordinating our "getting ready" pictures, our first look pictures, and the numerous pictures we have of our huge wedding party. They knew exactly what we wanted and we absolutely loved every one of the pictures they took. What I love most about Bend the Light is that they were always so helpful and so accommodating with our schedules. Anytime I e-mailed them, they were extremely responsive and helped me out with any questions I had. Also, all of my friends and family were absolutely stunned at how all of the pictures turned out. I could not be more pleased, excited and thrilled with the way our wedding photos turned out. I still can’t stop looking at them. Hands down Bend the Light is the best in the business!! I highly recommend you use them. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Kelly P

When it came to wedding photographers I knew I needed the best and I was not willing to gamble on the quality. That's what lead me directly to Bend the Light. Their portfolio is beautiful, and a quick phone call with Kaylinn assured me that we could easily have a great working... Read More relationship. They were there to answer any and all questions along the way. It goes without saying, but the photos are PHENOMENAL. I'm the third child in my family and my dad openly commented that these are the best wedding photos he's ever seen :) They were so helpful and available on the wedding day, while not being over-bearing or too demanding. We got every photo we wanted and a ton more. They really captured the details beautifully, which meant a lot to us. I could go on and on, but basically, I highly recommend and I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Christina O

We absolutely enjoyed working with Bend the Light. They captured beautiful moments at our engagement session and on our wedding day. They pay attention to detail, follow-up and are just fun to work with. We have no regrets and are just thrilled with how the pictures turned out.... Read More I am so happy that we hired BTL! Thank you ladies for your hard work and making our day extra special. I can't stop looking at our photos!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Catherine C

Jenn and Kaylinn were absolutely amazing! They did an incredible job at helping with my Bridal pictures and I am still obsessing over all the wedding pictures. Jenn did a wonderful job at helping my husband and I feel comfortable in front of a camera and she truly captured all... Read More the emotions of our special day. They truly are worth every single penny and will not disappoint you. I am so happy that they were the ones to capture my special day.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Kate N

Kaylinn and Jenn were the best team my husband and I could have asked for! From my first (45 minute) call with Kaylinn, to receiving our images less than 3 weeks after our wedding, they were true partners throughout our experience. Kaylinn has a great demeanor, knows what she is... Read More doing and is quick to respond to all questions. Jenn was a true professional at our engagement session and again for our wedding day. She’s great about checking in, making sure you have all the photos you want. And the second photographer Josh was great too. They make it easy to plan everything out and give you the confidence everything will turn out how you imagined (or even better!). I would highly recommend Bend the Light, you can see their quality through their blog online, but their personalities really set them apart! Thanks for everything ladies!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Lauron F

We loved working with Bend the Light for our wedding photography. They were great to work with, and our photos turned out amazing! All our friends and family are telling us they look fantastic. BTL was also very prompt at getting our photography delivered to us! If your wedding... Read More photos are a priority for you (and they should be), then I'd highly recommend working with them!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Natalie M

I fell in love with Jen and Kaylinn's work when they did my best friend's wedding in 2012, and I remember wishing we could have them at our wedding, but we live on the east coast. Fast forward a few years and when we actually decided to get married, we settled on San Antonio... Read More after all, and I got to have my dream photographer! Both Jen and Kaylinn were incredibly helpful in the lead-up to the wedding, and even though we were doing almost everything long distance they helped make all of the planning go seamlessly. Day-of, Jen and Adrien were AMAZING. They caught all the best moments, both posed and spontaneous, and I can't stop looking at all of our photos. Thank you for capturing everything that made our wedding such a special day! Your work will help us remember the day forever.

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Ylsse L

ATTENTION: Bend The Light will blow you away with their talent, professionalism, and unique style. I promise this will be one of the best wedding decisions you could make. These ladies have the EYE for gorgeous, sweet, & sincere wedding and portrait photography that is hard to... Read More match. They will make you look better than you thought possible! :) My new husband and I are so in love with our engagement and wedding photos and are excited for the beautiful flush mount album we will be getting!! Seriously, budget elsewhere and hire Bend The Light! <3

Reviewed on 4/06/2016

After a wedding is complete, the bride typically gives advice to couples that are engaged about what she learned from planning a wedding. The biggest piece of advice that I would give to future brides would be to use Bend The Light Photography for their own special day. They... Read More made it such an enjoyable experience for us and ensured that we got all the staged wedding photos we wanted, while capturing every precious moment during the ceremony and reception. Guests at the wedding kept asking where the photographers were because they did such a good job at blending. Their positive energy and organized style made them unbelievably easy to work with. It allowed for the groom and myself to feel at ease and feel comfortable so they were able to capture truly geniune moments. I greatly appreciate the work that Jenn and Kaylinn did.

Reviewed on 3/12/2016 Sara

The ladies at Bend the Light are simply incredible. They made everything so easy and stress free! Kaylinn responded absurdly quick to all of my many questions before and after our wedding, and always seemed to share our excitement for our big day. She assured me they would be... Read More prepared for our purple uplighting, and that we wouldn't look like martians in the photos. She helped me put together a reasonable timeline, and the list of family photos we wanted. I couldn't have done it without her! We did an engagement photo session to get used to the idea of having our photos taken, and we ended up loving almost every picture! Our wedding day was no different. Jenn worked with our coordinator flawlessly. We didn't make it easy on them by having our ceremony very close to sunset and not doing a first look, but they were still able to get tons of beautiful photos for us. They seemed to be everywhere and nowhere all at once... I never noticed them during the ceremony and didn't feel they intruded in any way whatsoever during the night. Best of all, we had our photos back in TWO WEEKS! I truly don't know how they are able to produce such high quality work so quickly, but it was amazing to have pictures to show everyone when we got home from our honeymoon. I can't recommend Bend the Light highly enough... in all of the stress of planning a wedding, I didn't consider how the photographer is really the key to preserving the great memories from our big day. I am so thankful we chose Bend the Light and will have their beautiful work as a keepsake forever.

Best Decision I Made (right behind saying 'yes'!)

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Whitney L

I can't even begin to start! Bend the Light was a huge part of our process - from engagements, bridals, and the big day! They worked so great with us every step of the way! They really captured our personalities and even captured our dogs perfectly on our wedding day and... Read More engagements - even though my husband's dog was a wild child! I was EXTREMELY picky with my photographer. I looked for countless hours and honestly, only cared about photos on the big day - not flowers, cake, etc. Bend the Light was definitely worth the search and you can truly tell that they are passionate about what they do! If only everyone could love their jobs that much! I will definitely be looking to recommend them to everyone I know who is getting married!! Thanks again BTL!

BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHERS EVER!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Jill H

I cannot say enough fabulous things about Jenn and Kaylinn. First off, they are both just awesome people. They make you feel so relaxed and comfortable from the get-go. And of course, their photos are absolutely incredible. Jenn has an amazing eye and always gets the best shots.... Read More She really can bend the light to her favor! We used Bend the Light for our engagement photos as well and there were so many great photos it was next to impossible to choose which to print and display! And I am having the same wonderful problem with our wedding photos! Not only are the photos unbelievable, the ladies are very prompt in returning them as well. I was amazed to receive all of our wedding photos less than 2 weeks after the wedding (and there were so many!). They are also prompt in responding to emails. And walking you through the wedding day timeline if you need help in that area! I HIGHLY recommend Bend the Light if you want modern, spectacular photos. Check out their website and blog to get some examples of their work! That's how I first fell in love with their work :)

Best Photographers in Town

Reviewed on 12/11/2015 Nona H

After reviewing most of San Antonio's photographers online, we chose Bend the Light for my daughter's November wedding. From the first contact until the last, they were friendly, professional, and personable. Kaylinn, the Studio Manager, always promptly returned my calls and... Read More answered my questions. I have never felt that I was wasting her time. We chose a wedding package that included bridal portraits, and full wedding and reception coverage with two photographers. My daughter opted out of bridal portraits, so Bend the Light did engagement photos instead. Jennifer, the photographer, took the engagement photos at Market Square. Almost instantly she made my daughter and her fiancé feel at ease. She is energetic, bubbly, and knows what she is doing. With photography being my hobby , I tend to be critical, but she most definitely had the knowledge and creativity to get beautiful shots. Jennifer came to the rehearsal dinner and spent 10 hours on the wedding day along with another photographer. We have many fabulous photos of every facet of the wedding. And the photos are so much better than what I see on the internet. So natural and unposed. . We had our photos within two weeks online. We are able to order from Bend the Light and prices are reasonable. We also have the ability to upload on our computer and post on social media or print photos elsewhere. I highly recommend Bend the Light. If you want a truly professional photographer and photos that stand out from all the rest, Bend the Light is definitely the one to call. Nona Hall One Happy Mom

THE BEST

Reviewed on 12/11/2015 Annie S

I am so so so happy I chose Bend The Light Photography! Our photos are simply amazing! I literally love every single photo, and they truly captured the love between my husband & I. Jenn and Kaylinn are so fun to work with, and made us feel extremely comfortable. Our pictures... Read More arrived so fast, and I have looked at them every day since receiving them. They are everything I ever wanted & I can't thank them enough! BEST WEDDING DECISION I EVER MADE!!

Amazing Engagement Photos

Reviewed on 12/11/2015 Taylor S

Bend the light did our engagement photos and they turned out absolutely beautiful. They are fun and so easy to work with. They are comparable in price to any other high quality wedding photographer. They also did my sister's wedding! Would absolutely recommend them to any... Read More bride!

Beautiful pictures and SO fun to work with!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Heather B

Bend the Light girls were so fun and easy to work with starting from the very first email exchange I had with them! They not only took absolutely amazing pictures, but they also were there to help me find the additional vendors I was still needing for the wedding day! They are... Read More professional, organized, and so sweet I couldn't say enough about how amazing it was to work with them. They get to know you so they understand your style and know exactly which shots you want to be sure they take, and are also there and so flexible to fit in those last minute ones you think of right then! I knew without a doubt my wedding pictures would be phenomenal after seeing my bridal portraits and my family having such a hard time choosing between those! It is such a great feeling knowing beforehand that your pictures are going to turn out beautifully and have no concerns about them getting the job done! I would recommend Bend the Light to any and all families and brides who are looking for a wonderful experience and pictures that will blow you away!! I look forward to getting the opportunity to work with these girls again soon!!

If I could give 10 stars... I would

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Kim S

This was our first chioce of vendors once we got engaged! These girls are extremely detail oriented and take fantastic pictures! We have recieved so many compliments on the pictures and really have had such a hard time picking a favorite because they are all so good. They did a... Read More nice job at the reception of capturing our family and friends in fun moments as well as capturing all the details of the wedding. For us, pictures were are #1 priority and they exceeded all of our expectations. It was nice to have such confidence in a vendor and know that you were going to love seeing the results!

Bend the Light is Awesome!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Allison J

When we got engaged, my fiance and I decided that one thing we really would allow ourselves to splurge on was the photography- and we're so glad we did! Kaylinn and Jen were not only easy to get ahold of and communicate with throughout our year long engagement, but they... Read More answered any and every question (there were a lot!) that we had. The pictures Jen and assistant photographer Josh took at the wedding are unbelievable. Bend the Light may seem pricy at first, but the quality of their photos, Jen's artistic and creative eye, and their level of customer service and support makes every penny well worth it. We are so thrilled with our photos, which they got back to us within just a few weeks after the wedding. Can't recommend Bend the Light highly enough.

Wonderful Photography!

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Janine C

My fiancé and I used Bend the Light for our engagement photos. Throughout the entire process both Kaylinn and Jenn were phenomenal! They responded in a timely fashion, are incredibly professional yet very personable, and receptive to clients' needs. I would book Bend the Light... Read More again in a heartbeat! We were so happy with the photographs we got back and are so happy to know we have them forever!

Bend the Light is AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Jennifer M

I can't say enough about the wonderful ladies at Bend the Light. Jenn & Kaylinn were both amazing and such a pleasure to work with. I am so sad my wedding is over and that I don't have a reason to use them again in the near future. Jenn was the photographer for our... Read More engagement photos as well as one of the photographers at our wedding and she is absolutely wonderful. She's very professional but so very friendly. She worked well with our HUGE family and everyone liked her (and the other photographer too)! Kaylinn is the studio manager and was my main point of contact for months. She is so organized, helpful and wonderful to work with too! You will not regret using Bend the Light. They were worth every penny!!!!

Simply AMAZING

Reviewed on 3/16/2015 Gretchen J

We love Bend the Light and highly recommend them, they are simply amazing! Their quality of work is top notch and beautiful, plus they are fun to work with :) Words cannot express how much we love ALL of our pictures!!

The Best in San Antonio

Reviewed on 1/14/2015 Ellen L

Bend the Light was amazing on our special day. They were so helpful and made the picture taking process so incredible easy and fun. The girls are very sweet and easy to work with. I have received my pictures and they are better then I even imagined. This photography company is... Read More worth every dollar and I will be using them again for special occasions. Love Love Love Bend the Light!!

Very Happy Customer

Reviewed on 1/12/2015

The service and professionalism that my wife and I received from Kaylinne, Jenn and Kirsten at Bend the Light is second to none. Bend the Light was the photographer for our engagement photos as well as wedding day and we couldn't be happier with the quality of photos that we... Read More received. The guest sign in book that they made from our engagement photos was absolutely beautiful. The weather was overcast and rainy on the day of our wedding, so the lighting was not ideal, but you cannot tell from the photos. Bend the Light was very proactive about staying on task and meeting deadlines and they worked closely with other vendors to help create a timeline that worked for everyone. Entrusting someone to take photos that you will cherish the rest of your life is not an easy thing to do, but if you are considering Bend the Light for this, do not think anymore. You will not be disappointed.

Start a Conversation!