European Flower Studio

Betina’s at Parkview specializes in one-of- a-kind weddings that fulfill bride’s floral fantasies while maintaining the bride’s budgetary constraints. In the recent past 20 years +, Betina's has handled all aspects of weddings florals -from just personal bouquets to huge weddings and events. Call for a consultation with Betina herself and get inspired!!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

Reviewed on 4/02/2018 Brittany S

I honestly cannot say enough positive things about Betina! Her vision and creativity for flowers are out of this world! I never had imagined my wedding reception and ceremony would be as beautiful as they were. She listened to my every word, and made it come to life and then... Read More some. She worked with my budget, and was flexibile when I needed to make some adjustments to our flower arrangement count. Her team was quick and proficient in making sure everything was set up and delivered on time. The flowers made our wedding day that much more romantic. Everyone wanted to take the flowers home by the end of the night!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Christina M

Betina and her team were absolutely amazing! They did a fantastic job with the flowers for our wedding from the centerpieces, the arch, the decor, bouquets, and the boutonnieres - were beyond beautiful! Our guests are still raving about how beautiful the centerpieces were. With... Read More only knowing the color scheme we had in mind and a couple pictures of other weddings she had done in the past, Betina was able to create exactly what we wanted, and even more! She was even able to work parts of my Mom's wedding dress into my bouquet. We can not thank Betina and her team enought for making our day so great!

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Sarah V

We cannot say enough about Betina! Our experience was wonderful during our initial appointment, and when we went to see our trial flowers we were in shock. She assured us that everything from the church, reception, bridal party flowers would be taken care of and she was right.... Read More We didn’t have to worry about ANYTHING! Everything was absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Rachel P

I choose Betina's from the recommendations of florists at Stockton Seaview Hotel and Golf. She also had excellent reviews. I got married on 12/30/17 and she has far exceeded my expectations. She gave me EXACTLY the flowers and bouquets I had asked her to create. I was so... Read More happy with my choice. She even accommodated my mother who is allergic to flowers and made her a beautiful silk corsage. I can not thank you enough for making my day so special!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Phalen B

Betina's work speaks for itself. She did such an amazing job with our wedding flowers. We were going for a fall theme for our wedding without the rustic decor. I was not 100% sure what kind of flowers I wanted but knew what colors. In meeting with Betina she was very friendly... Read More and did a wonderful job of listening and making suggestions. The flowers arrived on time the day of the wedding and were absolutely breathtaking. Our wedding guests kept talking about how beautiful the flowers were and they were so excited to take them home. I would highly recommend Betina to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Ashley K

Betina was such a pleasure to work with! Her ability to take my ideas and vision and bring it to life was incredible. She was easy to work with, great at communicating, and made it so I was not worried at all about the decor. We loved her mock-up, but the day of decorations were... Read More truly breathtaking. My cousin used her 10 years ago and her work was amazing then and still is now. We received so many compliments from our guests saying they had never seen such beautiful centerpieces. The only thing I was sad about was that we went on our honeymoon right away and didn't get to enjoy our flowers. Thank you, Betina!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 raechel s

SPEECHLESS. Betina is PHENOMINAL. She made my vision come to life, and truly understand the ambiance I was trying to create for the wedding. During our wedding, we got a sneak peak of our reception room during cocktail hour, and for the first time in my life, I felt speechless.... Read More Her work made my heart so happy. Guests raved about our center pieces all night long! DO NOT LOOK AT ANY OTHER FLORIST BUT BETINA. This is what she was born to do. She is incredible.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Megan M

Betina is hands down one of the most amazing people that I have worked with! She is so professional and has everything organized and planned so very well. Her flowers are so unique and so personalized! Her work is a reflection of how much of a truly talented florist she is and I... Read More wouldn't be able to compare her work to anyone I've seen, just see for yourself. I highly recommend her for your wedding or any event she will not disappoint!! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Sandra B

Choosing Betina as my florist was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. She really made the whole experience very pleasant for me. I live in central NJ so we had to communicate over phone and email, and all I did was send her some pictures that I liked along with my... Read More color theme. I cried when I finally met her in person to see the custom centerpiece arrangement that she designed for me. It was everything I wanted, but even better than I imagined. It’s clear that she has been doing this for years. Betina is just so wonderful to work with. She contacted the venue and arranged everything with them directly so that It was one less thing for me to worry about. She is very professional and detail oriented, even when I had to make last minute additions. Her prices are competitive and the quality of her work is unmatched. I received so many compliments on my beautiful centerpieces that day from my guests, even the venue contacted me after the wedding and asked if I could share pictures of my centerpieces for their website . I’ve heard so many horror stories from some of my other friends with their florist but I cannot relate. Betina really is the best!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Rachael D

Betina's florist is by far the best !! She made my vision come true!! I am so glad to have this company be a part of my wedding day!! She even sets up a mock showing of your flowers for you! Any questions or concerns she said was there to answers !! Thanks so much for being a... Read More part of our day !

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Sue B

We choose Betina's at Parkview for our daughters engagement party, bridal shower and wedding. Betina's at Parkview made our daughters wedding a dream come true. The venue Stockton Seaview golf and county club stated it was one of the most beautiful decorated weddings they ever... Read More held there. We credit Betina's at Parkview for that! People raved about the flowers from all three events. The were floored with how gorgeous the flowers looked from the ceremony to the reception. The cake was beautiful decorated with flowers as well. They out did what we could of ever imagined. I wish I could post the pictures from all the events. We got to enjoy the flowers for days they lasted a long time. Betina's at Parkview will make your wedding dreams come true!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Lisa P

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Betina. My husband and I were amazed at how beautiful our flowers turned out for our special day. During our first meeting, we sat down and went over some of my ideas and she offered her advice and some suggestions on how to stay... Read More within my budget. She was easy to contact throughout the planning process and responded quickly when I had questions. I knew everything would be gorgeous and that peace of mind is priceless when you're planning a wedding. Thank you for everything Betina! You brought our dream to life!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jennifer V

Betina was wonderful to work with!!! Very easy to communicate with. She helped me, an unknowledgeable flower bride, make easy decisions and stay on budget. Guests were begging each other to take home the centerpieces.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kathleen r

Betina was amazing from day one. I am a very involved bride who probably tortured the heck out of Betina through email but she got back to me right away with every email and call. She saw my vision and my flowers were exquisite!!!! Guests raved about them all night. She is very... Read More professional and thorough and I could not highly recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kristin O

Betina and her incredible team did such a wonderful job with the flowers for my wedding. They understood my vision and executed it flawlessly. The flowers were breathtaking. All of the details were perfect. We were so happy that we chose Betina for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Leah P

Betina is a true artist. Everyone at my wedding loved my flowers, I got so many compliments. The bridesmaids all took their bouquets home because they were so gorgeous! Betina also delivered my flowers to my hotel room hours before the ceremony so that my photographer could get... Read More some good getting ready photos. Thanks Betina!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Jennifer D

I cannot saw enough good things about Betinas. She was SO helpful with the table layout and understood my vision with only talking for a few minutes. I completely trusted her opinion and her prices are amazing. Many florists I spoke to try to nickel and dime you for everything... Read More but she was not like that at all. And the flowers turned out absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Dawn P

Oh my goodness, I don't even know where to begin! I was absolutely in awe when I saw the flowers for my wedding on 10/06/2017! Betina was so easy to work with, is so reasonably priced and exceeded every expectation I had! Our wedding guests raved about how unique and beautiful... Read More they were. If you're looking for a florist, look no further than Betina's at Parkview. I cannot thank you enough for the beyond gorgeous flowers, Betina!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Kimberly L

Amazingly beautiful! Beyond expectations!! Betina's stunning reception centerpieces - 3 different styles, ceremony flowers- including swag, and bridal bouquets are beyond words. My daughter had a vision of what she wanted for her wedding day, and Betina's did not disappoint.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Nicole E

Betina and her crew did such a good job! Everything looked beautiful! She did a great job setting up and made the centerpieces and all my accent tables look amazing! She was so great to work with. I was a pretty indecisive bride and didn't really know what I wanted when I went... Read More in there but she designed my wedding by just getting to know me and by asking questions and everything came out beautiful and exactly how I envisioned it by the end of the consultation. I can't thank her enough for helping me design my perfect day and making it come to life! She is also very reasonable and will work with your budget!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 carey i

Wow!! Where to start! Betina is an amazing florist.! From my first meeting with her, she knew exactly the look/trend I was looking for. The day of my trial, I almost cried because her skills and attention to detail had far exceeded my expectations and I knew that my flowers were... Read More going to be the most beautiful part of my wedding. Betina was fantastic to work with even with the obstacles I had thrown her way. I would without a doubt, recommend her and her amazing crew for any type of event you may have. You will NOT be disappointed, I promise! Thanks again for you professionalism and outstanding flower skills!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 John M

Betina and her staff did such an amazing job. She was able to create the boutonnnieres that we wanted. Our centerpieces were exactly what we wanted. She was able to make them stunningly beautiful but keep them simple enough to go with our overall theme. The suggestions she... Read More made enhanced the overall aesthetic of our wedding/reception. The "altar" pieces were charming and fit perfectly with our theme. Our small wedding was made all the better with Betina's flowers.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Kim B

I cannot say enough positive things about Betina and her staff. They went above and beyond to create gorgeous centerpieces and the most epic bouquet of my dreams. From perfectly matching my color schemes to the variety of gorgeous flowers, Betina blew me away. I trusted her... Read More judgement 110% as she has been in the business for many years and has truly mastered the art of flower design. She understood that living in LA and planning a wedding back East could be quite stressful and worked with me to setup appointments when I knew I was going to be in town for a short weekend. From day 1, she had the best quote compared to other local vendors and offered me way more for my money. Betina is not only accommodating, but expands on your floral ideas to give you the most beautiful results. She even had a centerpiece trial where I was able to see the flowers beforehand. If I could give Betina 10 stars, I absolutely would. I've never gotten more compliments for flowers at a wedding from my large stunning bouquet, the vibrant and rustic centerpieces, to the delicate succulent boutonnieres for the groomsmen and gorgeous flower/succulents for our wedding cake. If you are looking for a fabulous wedding florist, look no more. Book Betina immediately. She will not let you down! Thank you Betina for all of your hard work, creativity, and brilliant design. <3

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Allison G

Leading up to the wedding, we were very pleased with Betina because she responded very quickly and she really knew what she was doing. However, the day of the wedding and the correspondence afterwards is what made her lose 2 stars. First off, we ordered a runner. I was told... Read More since it was too windy the runner could not be put down, which was fine. However, she told me in an email later it was our coordinator's job to put the runner down and that since we don't pay Betina and her crew to stay during the ceremony, they won't do it. I was confused at that comment because I didn't know we paid her by the hour since when we hired her that never came up. Her comment also didn't make sense because there was someone there after to break down the chuppah, so I don't know why she said it was the coordinator's job to put down the runner. I also remember Betina saying in our initial meeting that she puts a special tape down under the runner so there are no wrinkles and to prevent against wind, and she never mentioned anything about a day-of coordinator doing that, she talked like this was HER JOB. Honestly, I accepted that fact that it was too windy for the runner and didn't care, but got annoyed she placed blame on the coordinator. She also sent us a picture of the rolled up runner to prove it was there, but that had nothing to do with the first explanation I was told about the wind. Another issue were the promised flowers for the bathroom that were never there. Betina's story and our coordinator's stories are very different. Basically, a comment was made by Betina's crew to our coordinator that they were in a rush to get to another wedding, so they put the flowers in the lobby bathroom of the hotel rather than the bathroom of the ballroom where our event was being held and didn't tell anyone. When we asked why there weren't flowers in the bathroom, they said it was our coordinator's job to move them. Our coordinator has a different story... Finally, the bouquet was not what I was expecting. Although it was beautiful, it was not what she and I had discussed. What disappointed me again about Betina was her comment to me afterwards. I emailed her saying the bouquet was beautiful but not what we discussed and she said "you should have said something when you got it!." First off, I saw the woman delivering the flowers run in and out. She never even said hello. I didn't even talk to her, but while I was getting my makeup done she came in and out. I found out later this is because they were in a rush to get to the next wedding. By the time I saw my bouquet, it was 10 minutes before I left for first look, so there was no one to even talk to! Plus, what was she going to do? Change my bouquet in a short period of time? It was 4th of Juyl weekend at the beach, there was no way. At the time, I had more important things on my mind than the fact my bouquet was wrong. Again, I am annoyed with Betina's comment to me AFTERWARDS. All in all, I was disappointed with her professionalism. However, her prices were very reasonable, and our centerpieces turned out very nice. I think since we didn't have a crazy bill, they seemed to prioritize the other wedding that day over us. Therefore, I am disappointed.

2017-07-29T09:13:13 Response from the vendor

I usually don't respond to this but this is just so hurtful and wrong. I did so much extra for you and my guy DID stay for an extra two hours after set up thru the whole ceremony to watch over your chuppah. Something that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Marissa E

Betina did an AMAZING job with my wedding flowers. I knew they would be beautiful, but I was completely blown away when I saw them. She was so sweet to work with and answered all my questions. Everyone at the reception said how gorgeous the flowers were-it was the first thing... Read More everyone complimented! I highly recommend using Betina's!!

Betina Sabbagh

Hallo there My name is Betina. I have been in the floral design industry for more than 20 years now, and I'm still loving it............especially the weddings :) That is why I took the big step about 8 years ago to just do weddings and events. I didn't mind the walk-in retail, but I just really want to do what I am most passionate about.........and I truly love my brides. I learned the trade in college. -you see, I'm from Denmark in Europe. And to be able to have a flower shop there you must have a certain college degree in floral design. So my designs are really European inspired :)