Making your Special Day all about YOU!

Your DJ will make or break your whole night! Don't Break it! Choose the BEST! By choosing BFAME KC, we can assure that you are getting the BEST wedding entertainment KC has to offer! Just check out our reviews: 100% 5 stars! Our philosophy has always been quality over quantity. We believe that your DJ should give you a personalized experience from start to finish. With our outstanding customer service, variety of packages, state of the art set ups, professionalism, and our customized approach, your big day is sure to be a huge success! It's your special day, exceed the expectations with BFAME KC!

African, Arabic, Caribbean, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Flamenco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Serving Greater KC Area (816) 269-3365

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Rheon S

Chris was/is AMAZING!!!!! From the time me and my husband met Chris, we absolutely loved him & knew he'd make our reception everything we wanted it to be + MORE!!! On the wedding day he DID NOT disappoint. He arrived on time, set everything up and was ready to go for our... Read More ceremony + the reception with time to spare!! He did an amazing job at running/emceeing (is that even a word?!) the entire reception to PERFECTION! We had some "different" names and he pronounced them all correctly, when he announced everyone, as if we'd all been best friends for years. He stole the show at our reception & we've already had people come to us to ask who our DJ was because they want to book him! I would recommend Chris over and over again! If you're thinking about booking BFAME, don't think any longer...like NIKE says, "Just Do It"!!!! Thanks for EVERYTHING Chris, you made our reception everything we wanted it to be + SO MUCH MORE! You're ze best!!!!! :) -Rheon & Michael Merrill

2017-06-02T17:52:18 Response from the vendor

You guys were an absolute blast! Loved every minute. Best wishes and hope to see you all soon!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Blaire V

I can't say enough about this company!! I researched many DJ companies during the planning process. My husband and I both love to dance and entertain so we knew the DJ would play an important role in our wedding day. I started working with Chris and he provided quick responses... Read More and useful information. I told him what I was looking for and he immediately set me up with his DJ, DJ Hydan (Jason). Jason set down with me and listened to all of my needs and wants and even provided me with clips of certain songs. I told him I wanted our reception to be a Las Vegas Nightclub and that's exactly what he gave me!!! He brought the best of the best equipment, lighting, and a lot of energy!!! We danced all night long and we truly felt like we were in a nightclub! I remember looking around and just seeing people jumping and smiling and it truly made our night! People are still raving about "our party" and I will give all the credit to DJ Hydan and Chris at BFAME!I want to do it all over again and I would highly recommend!!!

2017-11-17T14:30:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Blaire! We can't express how much of an honor it was to be a part of your special day, and we are so happy that we were able to exceed your expectations!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Tyler A

Our wedding was 10/7/17 and was by far the best day of my entire life. A big part of that reason was because of Deondre! Deondre stayed in touch with us throughout the whole engagement process. We FaceTimed and had talked about certain songs we wanted played throughout the... Read More night. He dismissed tables for us to get in line for food. And throughout the entire night he just kept everyone dancing with the tracks he was spinning! I can't tell you how many times people came up to me and told me how good the music was. Music will make or break your night! And Deondre definitely made sure it was a night to never forget! Jessica and I finally got to meet Deondre when we arrived to the reception, and he greeted us so personable like we had been buddies for a long time. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Deondre. I promise you will not regret it! Thanks again so much, Deondre!

2017-11-02T13:23:38 Response from the vendor

It was truly an honor to be your DJ! And it was a pleasure working with you guys the whole time. Thank you very much for having me as a part of your special day, and best wishes! -DJ Deondre

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Allison K

Absolutely loved BFMAME! Max James was the DJ for our wedding and he was amazing!! Everyone at BFAME was very responsive to all my emails. Max was willing to meet with us at a Starbucks near our home because we had a 3 month old baby at the time. We reviewed our playlists and... Read More went over the genres of music we'd like to hear. He was very professional yet a LOT of fun to work with... our reception wouldn't have been nearly as fun without him! He kept the flow of the party going all evening and played a great selection of songs we thoroughly enjoyed dancing to! I can't say enough good words about Max, and BFAME KC!

2018-01-11T15:02:49 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that BFAME & DJ Max were able to exceed your expectations! It was an honor to be a part of your special day! We wish you and your family all the best, and hope to see you around!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Kim J

Chris is one talented, friendly and awesome guy. He was with us from day one of signing a contract until the doors closed after the reception. He was in constant contact making sure our music likes were taken care of. We made requests for special songs and we had many, he... Read More played them all and missed nothing. The dance floor was PACKED from the after our first dance until the music shut down. He is such a good guy we may crash his gigs in the future just to hang out with him!!! LOL BEST DJ in town people!!!!

2018-01-05T16:03:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you both so much! You guys were nothing less than amazing to work with, and as far as people go, you guys are top notch! So happy for you and your family, and so glad that I was able to exceed your expectations! I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Layne S

Chris did an outstanding job at our wedding reception! He is very professional and our guests raved about how amazing of a job he did. Our guests danced ALL night long! It was a party for sure. He was very responsive to our wishes. We will definitely be recommending him to... Read More others.

2017-12-14T17:35:20 Response from the vendor

I'm so honored to have been your DJ, and it means a lot that we were able to exceed your expectations for your special day! What a special bight! Thank you you both again very much!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Evan M

Chris did an excellent job and was fantastic to work with! He made the entire process painless, and was a hit at the reception. He met with me several months in advance to go over the music and make sure he knew what genres to play, and even met with me once more closer to the... Read More wedding. I appreciated that he put together a timeline for the entire evening, and he was very helpful in moving things along. I cannot recommend him enough!

2017-12-06T13:45:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you both so much for giving me the honor to your DJ! It was a blast, and you guys are amazing! Best wishes, so happy for you guys!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Jen B

Chris was the DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception on November 11th. He was very professional and accommodating from the time he and my husband first spoke over the phone, to the minute we left the reception. To say that he exceeded our expectations is an understatement.... Read More We have received countless compliments from friends and family in attendance; he kept the dance floor full all night. We will hire Chris for future events without question. Thanks Chris!!

2017-11-28T15:51:52 Response from the vendor

I can't say how much I truly appreciate being a part of your special day, and I am so glad that we were able to achieve what you had in mind, and make it a day that you and your family will treasure forever! Thank... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Juneall L

Chris was awesome! I had no idea what to look for in a DJ, but as soon as i spoke with him i knew we were in good hands. He took the time to go through the entire ceremony a few days before to make sure he knew what we wanted and that we didn't forget anything. He was super... Read More friendly and personable. He played all the songs we requested and the other songs he played fit just perfectly.

2017-11-28T15:48:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Juneall! We strive to make sure that your experience exceeds every expectation, and I am so happy that we were able to see your vision and make it a reality! Best wishes! -DJ Chris

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Damian M

Chris was the DJ for our wedding back in May and he was absolutely amazing! He was so easy to work with leading up to the day and was always very friendly and professional. On the wedding day he kept the events moving forward perfectly and brought everyone on the dance floor... Read More for a group pic then started the music. He definitely helped keep the party moving and people dancing. Everyone had an amazing time and people were telling us how fun our wedding was and we owe that in large part to Chris. I would absolutely recommend booking Chris for your wedding, you wont be disappointed.

2017-11-08T12:01:14 Response from the vendor

Damian, you and Beth were an absolute pleasure, and it was an honor to be a part of this special day for you and your family! Best wishes! _-DJ Chris

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 CHRISTIE R

Brandon was great! He was so flexible. We needed a few things changed and he got right on it. The event went off perfectly. He arrived early and everything was ready to go well ahead of schedule. He kept the party going and adjusted the music to make it more fun for the older... Read More crowd, and then switched it up for the younger crowd. I would not hesitate to hire him. If you are looking for a great DJ for your event--he is a five-star DJ for a reason!

2017-11-08T12:01:54 Response from the vendor

Such and honor to be your DJ! What night! Thank you both so much! -Brandon

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Mackenzie N

Chris was amazing. He took the time to go over everything before the wedding to make sure that everything was perfect. His experience is out of this world in that he knew exactly what to play when to keep the party going and people dancing and having fun. Seriously a wonderful... Read More choice - we can't say enough good thing as

2017-11-02T13:25:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for putting your trust in me and BFAME KC to come through for you on your big day! Our goal was to exceed your expectations and I am so glad we were able to do that for you!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kendall h

BFAME provided DJ services at our wedding. DJ Chris was an absolute blast to work with. Arrived on time - went over every detail - asked if he wasn't sure instead of just assuming what I wanted. Even gave a shout out to my mother who danced the night away. Highly Recommended -

2017-10-18T14:23:44 Response from the vendor

It was an absolute pleasure Kendall! Best wishes to you and Jake & your families!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Shelby J

Chris and Max were phenomenal to work with. From the moment we met them, we knew we were in good hands for our wedding. Max was so organized and made sure we were completely happy with all song choices before the wedding. On our wedding, Max blew us away. He knew how to command... Read More a room and get the party started. From wedding games, group dances, and perfect song selections, our guests never left the dance floor. I can't say enough good things about Max & Chris, they truly out-did themselves. Highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a wedding DJ!

2017-10-16T13:45:29 Response from the vendor

We sincerely appreciate being a part of your special day! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Stephanie R

We hired Jason from BFAME as our wedding reception DJ and is was a great decision. Jason was huge reason why we had a fantastic night. He did an amazing job with our wedding reception. We had several comments from our guests that it was an amazing time and tons referenced that... Read More our DJ was terrific. Others talked about how many people were on the dance floor and that it was the biggest crowd dancing that they've seen at a wedding. Jason was more than happy to work with us and was flexible the entire time. He had talked about controlling the party and getting people to the dance floor then keeping them on a high the entire night and he executed it perfectly. He'd get out of songs as the slowed down but bring it back up quickly with a new song if needed. I'd highly recommend Jason and BFAME. They did a terrific job!

2017-10-16T13:46:04 Response from the vendor

This was definitely one for the books, and I was so honored to be your DJ! -DJ Jason

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Erin H

Deondre did a wonderful job at our wedding! He played a such huge role in making sure our reception ran smoothly. He was super knowledgeable and he made sure every detail of our night was exactly what we wanted! He was also quick to respond to all our emails, texts and phone... Read More calls before our wedding. He did a great job reading the energy of the room and kept people on the dancefloor all night long! We could not recommend Deondre enough!

2017-10-16T13:46:37 Response from the vendor

You guys were such a pleasure! Thank you for having me as your DJ! -DJ Deondre

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Kam K

Max was an excellent choice for our wedding! He read the crowd incredibly well, found out what worked for everyone, even the older guests! A year and a half later people are still coming up to me and telling me how much fun they had, especially how awesome the DJ was! He even... Read More asked around before the reception to see what he could do to help! Max not only made our wedding more enjoyable, he made it easier and I would book him again in a heartbeat!

2017-10-16T13:47:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great feedback, and for having me as your DJ! -Max James

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Aly P

DJ Chris Taylor was the best!! We had and amazing time and he did his absolute best to make sure we were happy the whole time. He was very accommodating and I could always get ahold of him for every little change made. He did a very good job about determining the vibe of the... Read More room and picking the best song selection. He was worth every penny and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good time and an amazing wedding! Seriously nothing short of amazing!

2017-09-19T15:16:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Aly & Dyllon! I loved working with you guys, and hope you had an amamzing time in Alaska! Best wishes to you and your family, and hope to see you around!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Ciera D

Our wedding was absolutely amazing thanks to DJ Deondre Ross! He was so well prepared, and so easy to communicate with thorought the planning process! He put my mind well at ease and I knew I made the right decision as soon as I spoke with him! Our wedding was lit and he kept... Read More the party going all night long. Our guests still can't stop talking about how fun our wedding was, all thanks to the atmosphere Deondre provided. Thank you so much again!

2017-09-11T12:24:08 Response from the vendor

Wow! What a night! Thank you both so much for the honor, and I wish you guys the absolute best!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Kasey G

Deondre was the DJ for my wedding on 09/03/16. I was extremely unsure of basically ANYTHING regarding music and sound support for the day of. The second we met him, my wife and I both knew we'd be well taken care of. He's so knowledgeable and creative. He was easy to talk to and... Read More honestly fun to talk to as well! I don't think he said no to a single request, he made our day perfect! Our officiant had sound support, my aunt played her viola during our ceremony and we also had a couple songs done by a live musician at the reception. These were huge concerns/hopes for that day and I felt clueless about how to make sure it all happened the way I wanted. Deondre handled everything!!!! I'd ask him if something was possible and boom, he found a way for it to be possible. Our reception...I don't even know how to put into words how remarkable that night was. The whole atmosphere was one of the most beautiful things and I really feel like Deondre played a huge part of it. He is great about reading the vibe of the room and knowing what will best accompany the moment. He seriously kept us dancing ALL night! BFAME KC IS the way to go. I don't think it's possible to be disappointed with choosing them. I'll seriously cherish that entire day/night for the rest of my life and I'm so thrilled Deondre was part of it.

2017-09-11T12:25:37 Response from the vendor

I am so thankful to have been a part of your special day! You guys were amazing to work with, and thank you for having me as your DJ and choosing BFAME KC! -Deondre

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Melanie P

Chris was professional from the first phone call all the way through the end of our reception. True class act and would recommend him and his company to anyone. Very flexible with options and was always willing to make sure we were taken care of. Thanks for helping make our day... Read More special!

2017-09-06T15:07:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Brent! That means a lot coming from you as I thought you guys were all a class act! Congratulations, and thank you again for the honor to be your DJ! -DJ Chris

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Linzy B

Brandon was amazing. He did everything that was asked of him and kept the party rolling til it was time to leave. He did an amazing job and I would recommend him to anyone having a big event.

2017-08-25T11:44:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I appreciate being a part of your special day. It was an honor! -Brandon

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Lori S

Brandon is it great DJ very personable very knowledgeable with music and professional would definitely hire for any event he will always make sure the party is going strong

2017-08-25T11:44:55 Response from the vendor

You guys were a blast! Thank you so much for having me as your DJ! -Brandon

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Nellie M

We had Carl for our wedding 6/10/17 and he was amazing! He is so responsive by text/email and offers really helpful advice for the flow of the reception. He is also very personable, and makes sure he knows everyone's name in the bridal party, as well as parents. He had my... Read More parents on the dance floor all night, which is pretty surprising, as well as a large amount of our guests. We were very impressed by his work and by Chris, who is also very responsive and helpful. Many of our guests commented on how great our DJ was!

2017-07-10T13:37:41 Response from the vendor

It was such an honor to be your DJ! Thank you so much for the kind words! -DJ Carl G

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Sara M

Brandon is hands down the guy you want at your wedding! Best music, knows how to keep the dance floor rocking, and is super cool and easy to work with! Don't book anyone else. Aaron and I highly recommend!

2017-07-10T13:39:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much guys! You are an absolute pleasure to work with! -Brandon

DJ Chris Taylor

Along with being a professional DJ for over 10 years, I am a dedicated husband and father of 3! Our company has been extremely honored to be surrounded by THE BEST team of DJs in KC. I LOVE what I do and consider myself blessed to be a part of anyone's special day! This is why we go above and beyond to make sure our couples have an experience of a lifetime. My philosophy focuses on quality over quantity. You deserve the attention to detail, professionalism, experience, and talent needed to exceed the expectations for your special day! Check out our 100% 5 star reviews, and see for yourself!