Making your Special Day all about YOU!

Your DJ will make or break your whole night! Don't Break it! Choose the BEST! By choosing BFAME KC, we can assure that you are getting the BEST wedding entertainment KC has to offer! Just check out our reviews: 100% 5 stars! Our philosophy has always been quality over quantity. We believe that your DJ should give you a personalized experience from start to finish. With our outstanding customer service, variety of packages, state of the art set ups, professionalism, and our customized approach, your big day is sure to be a huge success! It's your special day, exceed the expectations with BFAME KC!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Serving Greater KC Area (816) 269-3365

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Andrew S

Chris was absolutely phenomenal! He stayed in touch as the date got closer, and then spoke with us at length about a week prior to make sure that he had all of our wants in line and had an idea of the timeline and what we wanted to do. To say that our mix of music was eclectic... Read More would be accurate, but Chris did exactly what we wanted. I've heard horror stories about DJ's going rogue or talking too much or whatever, Chris was the antithesis of that, he rocked it. Honestly, I just found BFAME her on The Knot, and as it was the one thing that I was in charge of, my bride was trusting, and she said that Chris just killed it. Her mom wants the playlist, and she's 69. And we had Chris play Levels by Avicii. Anyway, not to get too much in the weeds, but have no worries going with Chris and BFAME, they made our reception that much better. Rest easy and choose BFAME!! Thanks Chris!

2017-01-30T13:28:30 Response from the vendor

Andrew, thank you so much for everything man! You and Emily were a true blessing to work with and I wish you guys all the best!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Aly P

DJ Chris Taylor was the best!! We had and amazing time and he did his absolute best to make sure we were happy the whole time. He was very accommodating and I could always get ahold of him for every little change made. He did a very good job about determining the vibe of the... Read More room and picking the best song selection. He was worth every penny and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a good time and an amazing wedding! Seriously nothing short of amazing!

2017-09-19T15:16:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Aly & Dyllon! I loved working with you guys, and hope you had an amamzing time in Alaska! Best wishes to you and your family, and hope to see you around!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Rheon S

Chris was/is AMAZING!!!!! From the time me and my husband met Chris, we absolutely loved him & knew he'd make our reception everything we wanted it to be + MORE!!! On the wedding day he DID NOT disappoint. He arrived on time, set everything up and was ready to go for our... Read More ceremony + the reception with time to spare!! He did an amazing job at running/emceeing (is that even a word?!) the entire reception to PERFECTION! We had some "different" names and he pronounced them all correctly, when he announced everyone, as if we'd all been best friends for years. He stole the show at our reception & we've already had people come to us to ask who our DJ was because they want to book him! I would recommend Chris over and over again! If you're thinking about booking BFAME, don't think any longer...like NIKE says, "Just Do It"!!!! Thanks for EVERYTHING Chris, you made our reception everything we wanted it to be + SO MUCH MORE! You're ze best!!!!! :) -Rheon & Michael Merrill

2017-06-02T17:52:18 Response from the vendor

You guys were an absolute blast! Loved every minute. Best wishes and hope to see you all soon!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kendall h

BFAME provided DJ services at our wedding. DJ Chris was an absolute blast to work with. Arrived on time - went over every detail - asked if he wasn't sure instead of just assuming what I wanted. Even gave a shout out to my mother who danced the night away. Highly Recommended -

2017-10-18T14:23:44 Response from the vendor

It was an absolute pleasure Kendall! Best wishes to you and Jake & your families!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Shelby J

Chris and Max were phenomenal to work with. From the moment we met them, we knew we were in good hands for our wedding. Max was so organized and made sure we were completely happy with all song choices before the wedding. On our wedding, Max blew us away. He knew how to command... Read More a room and get the party started. From wedding games, group dances, and perfect song selections, our guests never left the dance floor. I can't say enough good things about Max & Chris, they truly out-did themselves. Highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a wedding DJ!

2017-10-16T13:45:29 Response from the vendor

We sincerely appreciate being a part of your special day! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Stephanie R

We hired Jason from BFAME as our wedding reception DJ and is was a great decision. Jason was huge reason why we had a fantastic night. He did an amazing job with our wedding reception. We had several comments from our guests that it was an amazing time and tons referenced that... Read More our DJ was terrific. Others talked about how many people were on the dance floor and that it was the biggest crowd dancing that they've seen at a wedding. Jason was more than happy to work with us and was flexible the entire time. He had talked about controlling the party and getting people to the dance floor then keeping them on a high the entire night and he executed it perfectly. He'd get out of songs as the slowed down but bring it back up quickly with a new song if needed. I'd highly recommend Jason and BFAME. They did a terrific job!

2017-10-16T13:46:04 Response from the vendor

This was definitely one for the books, and I was so honored to be your DJ! -DJ Jason

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Erin H

Deondre did a wonderful job at our wedding! He played a such huge role in making sure our reception ran smoothly. He was super knowledgeable and he made sure every detail of our night was exactly what we wanted! He was also quick to respond to all our emails, texts and phone... Read More calls before our wedding. He did a great job reading the energy of the room and kept people on the dancefloor all night long! We could not recommend Deondre enough!

2017-10-16T13:46:37 Response from the vendor

You guys were such a pleasure! Thank you for having me as your DJ! -DJ Deondre

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Kam K

Max was an excellent choice for our wedding! He read the crowd incredibly well, found out what worked for everyone, even the older guests! A year and a half later people are still coming up to me and telling me how much fun they had, especially how awesome the DJ was! He even... Read More asked around before the reception to see what he could do to help! Max not only made our wedding more enjoyable, he made it easier and I would book him again in a heartbeat!

2017-10-16T13:47:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the great feedback, and for having me as your DJ! -Max James

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Ciera D

Our wedding was absolutely amazing thanks to DJ Deondre Ross! He was so well prepared, and so easy to communicate with thorought the planning process! He put my mind well at ease and I knew I made the right decision as soon as I spoke with him! Our wedding was lit and he kept... Read More the party going all night long. Our guests still can't stop talking about how fun our wedding was, all thanks to the atmosphere Deondre provided. Thank you so much again!

2017-09-11T12:24:08 Response from the vendor

Wow! What a night! Thank you both so much for the honor, and I wish you guys the absolute best!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Kasey G

Deondre was the DJ for my wedding on 09/03/16. I was extremely unsure of basically ANYTHING regarding music and sound support for the day of. The second we met him, my wife and I both knew we'd be well taken care of. He's so knowledgeable and creative. He was easy to talk to and... Read More honestly fun to talk to as well! I don't think he said no to a single request, he made our day perfect! Our officiant had sound support, my aunt played her viola during our ceremony and we also had a couple songs done by a live musician at the reception. These were huge concerns/hopes for that day and I felt clueless about how to make sure it all happened the way I wanted. Deondre handled everything!!!! I'd ask him if something was possible and boom, he found a way for it to be possible. Our reception...I don't even know how to put into words how remarkable that night was. The whole atmosphere was one of the most beautiful things and I really feel like Deondre played a huge part of it. He is great about reading the vibe of the room and knowing what will best accompany the moment. He seriously kept us dancing ALL night! BFAME KC IS the way to go. I don't think it's possible to be disappointed with choosing them. I'll seriously cherish that entire day/night for the rest of my life and I'm so thrilled Deondre was part of it.

2017-09-11T12:25:37 Response from the vendor

I am so thankful to have been a part of your special day! You guys were amazing to work with, and thank you for having me as your DJ and choosing BFAME KC! -Deondre

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Melanie P

Chris was professional from the first phone call all the way through the end of our reception. True class act and would recommend him and his company to anyone. Very flexible with options and was always willing to make sure we were taken care of. Thanks for helping make our day... Read More special!

2017-09-06T15:07:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Brent! That means a lot coming from you as I thought you guys were all a class act! Congratulations, and thank you again for the honor to be your DJ! -DJ Chris

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Linzy B

Brandon was amazing. He did everything that was asked of him and kept the party rolling til it was time to leave. He did an amazing job and I would recommend him to anyone having a big event.

2017-08-25T11:44:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I appreciate being a part of your special day. It was an honor! -Brandon

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Lori S

Brandon is it great DJ very personable very knowledgeable with music and professional would definitely hire for any event he will always make sure the party is going strong

2017-08-25T11:44:55 Response from the vendor

You guys were a blast! Thank you so much for having me as your DJ! -Brandon

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Nellie M

We had Carl for our wedding 6/10/17 and he was amazing! He is so responsive by text/email and offers really helpful advice for the flow of the reception. He is also very personable, and makes sure he knows everyone's name in the bridal party, as well as parents. He had my... Read More parents on the dance floor all night, which is pretty surprising, as well as a large amount of our guests. We were very impressed by his work and by Chris, who is also very responsive and helpful. Many of our guests commented on how great our DJ was!

2017-07-10T13:37:41 Response from the vendor

It was such an honor to be your DJ! Thank you so much for the kind words! -DJ Carl G

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Sara M

Brandon is hands down the guy you want at your wedding! Best music, knows how to keep the dance floor rocking, and is super cool and easy to work with! Don't book anyone else. Aaron and I highly recommend!

2017-07-10T13:39:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much guys! You are an absolute pleasure to work with! -Brandon

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Adam S

DJ Highnoone plays to all ages with all genres and decades of music keeping everyone engaged and moving on the dance floor. What an incredible event. Thanks Brandon!

2017-07-10T13:38:22 Response from the vendor

My pleasure! What a night! Thank you for having me as your DJ! -Brandon

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Brittani C

We had Jason as our DJ for our Wedding on May 20th, 2017, and he was phenomenal!!! From start to finish he made the process so easy and the stress go away. He made our night amazing, and I had the utmost confidence in him from the start! He was always there when we had any... Read More questions, and was so helpful! Walked us through it all, we would have been lost without him. I could not be happier to have him be a part of our special day, and would recommend him to anyone!

2017-06-08T12:27:34 Response from the vendor

What a night for a wedding at Kauffman Stadium! You guys are the best! Thank you for having me as your DJ! -Jason

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Amanda S

Brandon ( Dj Highnoone) Did an amazing job at our wedding ! He was flexible, timely, and a blast to work with ! He was great with us and the crowd ! I can't remember a time that the dance floor was empty ! Thank you sooo much for helping make our day special ! Amanda and... Read More DeShawn

2017-06-08T12:26:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks a lot Amanda & DeShawn! It was an honor to be a part of your big day! -DJ Highnoone

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Emily C

Chris was absolutely phenomenal! He kept in close contact with us until the day of our wedding and kept that communication up throughout the entire day. He has such a high energy and was a big reason our party kept going all night long. He was very flexible with our strange... Read More requests and maintained professionalism at the same time. I wound recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ! Thank you so much for being such a big reason our day was absolutely perfect!!

2017-05-23T14:20:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Emily! I had such an amazing time with you and your wonderful family! Go Sweden!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Michelle E

I cannot say enough good things about DJ Chris and BFAME KC. The planning experience was easy. He took all of our ideas, offered great suggestions, and helped us plan the perfect night. There was not a single point once the music started that the dance floor was empty. We had... Read More multiple guests tell us how much they enjoyed our DJ and the song selection. I would HIGHLY recommend BFAME KC to anyone who is looking to throw the perfect party!!

2017-05-01T14:02:54 Response from the vendor

WOW! What a night Michelle! This is one I will definitely remember for many years. Bless you and Matt, and hope to see you guys around soon! It was an honor to be your DJ!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017

Brandon did an amazing job as a DJ for my cousins wedding. I was the bridal assistant and having him to work with helped tremendously. He was not only professional, but his experience was very evident in the way he worked with the other vendors and the wedding party itself. I... Read More can't say enough about how happy we were with his service.

2017-05-01T14:01:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for having me as your DJ! It was an amazing night! -Brandon

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Laura R

Jason worked with us for our wedding and did an amazing job! He was eager to walk us through the planning of our reception and had good insight on to what works and what doesn't. We had multiple cultures present at our reception and Jason did a great job blending the music... Read More from each together to keep everyone engaged. The dance floor was packed from the moment the music started until the final send off.

2017-03-27T12:26:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having me as part of your special day! It was absolutely my pleasure! -DJ Jason Falen

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Paige A

My husband and I had the honor of having Chris as our DJ for our wedding on February 25th. I couldn't wait to leave a review for him. From start to finish Chris was professional, he was attentive to our crazy requests and blew us all away with his skills. We had a packed dance... Read More floor the whole night!! I went off his previous reviews on the knot and people aren't lying when they say he's the best of the best. We will definitely refer him to all our friends and we will hopefully have a chance to use him again! Thanks again Chris for your expertise, you have this down to an art!

2017-03-08T13:22:07 Response from the vendor

The honor is absolutely all mine Paige! Thank you so much, and please send my best to your family! I wish you guys to be nothing less than blessed! -DJ Chris Taylor

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Kelley F

Chris Taylor was AWESOME! He had great energy and ideas, which made planning the big day as smooth as possible. He had a great music selection and he was very flexible when it came to changing the order of things. He was very accommodating when it came to honoring family... Read More traditions. He went above and beyond by bringing a different computer to accommodate my mother's CD with the Lebanese Music that was a must play! I would recommend BFAME KC to anyone, and especially if Chris Taylor is your DJ!

2017-02-07T11:57:15 Response from the vendor

It was an absolute honor Kelley! You guys were a blast. Best wishes and hope to see you and Brian around soon!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Brandi R

Chris did an awesome job and we all had a great time!

2017-01-14T11:14:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Brandi! It was an absolute pleasure, and I wish you guys all the best! Hope to see you guys soon! -DJ Chris Taylor

DJ Chris Taylor

Along with being a professional DJ for over 10 years, I am a dedicated husband and father of 3! Our company has been extremely honored to be surrounded by THE BEST team of DJs in KC. I LOVE what I do and consider myself blessed to be a part of anyone's special day! This is why we go above and beyond to make sure our couples have an experience of a lifetime. My philosophy focuses on quality over quantity. You deserve the attention to detail, professionalism, experience, and talent needed to exceed the expectations for your special day! Check out our 100% 5 star reviews, and see for yourself!