Making your Special Day all about YOU!

Your DJ will make or break your whole night! Don't Break it! Choose the BEST! By choosing BFAME KC, we can assure that you are getting the BEST wedding entertainment KC has to offer! Just check out our reviews: 100% 5 stars! Our philosophy has always been quality over quantity. We believe that your DJ should give you a personalized experience from start to finish. With our outstanding customer service, variety of packages, state of the art set ups, professionalism, and our customized approach, your big day is sure to be a huge success! It's your special day, exceed the expectations with BFAME KC!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Serving Greater KC Area (816) 269-3365

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Andrew S

Chris was absolutely phenomenal! He stayed in touch as the date got closer, and then spoke with us at length about a week prior to make sure that he had all of our wants in line and had an idea of the timeline and what we wanted to do. To say that our mix of music was eclectic... Read More would be accurate, but Chris did exactly what we wanted. I've heard horror stories about DJ's going rogue or talking too much or whatever, Chris was the antithesis of that, he rocked it. Honestly, I just found BFAME her on The Knot, and as it was the one thing that I was in charge of, my bride was trusting, and she said that Chris just killed it. Her mom wants the playlist, and she's 69. And we had Chris play Levels by Avicii. Anyway, not to get too much in the weeds, but have no worries going with Chris and BFAME, they made our reception that much better. Rest easy and choose BFAME!! Thanks Chris!

2017-01-30T13:28:30 Response from the vendor

Andrew, thank you so much for everything man! You and Emily were a true blessing to work with and I wish you guys all the best!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Rheon S

Chris was/is AMAZING!!!!! From the time me and my husband met Chris, we absolutely loved him & knew he'd make our reception everything we wanted it to be + MORE!!! On the wedding day he DID NOT disappoint. He arrived on time, set everything up and was ready to go for our... Read More ceremony + the reception with time to spare!! He did an amazing job at running/emceeing (is that even a word?!) the entire reception to PERFECTION! We had some "different" names and he pronounced them all correctly, when he announced everyone, as if we'd all been best friends for years. He stole the show at our reception & we've already had people come to us to ask who our DJ was because they want to book him! I would recommend Chris over and over again! If you're thinking about booking BFAME, don't think any longer...like NIKE says, "Just Do It"!!!! Thanks for EVERYTHING Chris, you made our reception everything we wanted it to be + SO MUCH MORE! You're ze best!!!!! :) -Rheon & Michael Merrill

2017-06-02T17:52:18 Response from the vendor

You guys were an absolute blast! Loved every minute. Best wishes and hope to see you all soon!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Paige A

My husband and I had the honor of having Chris as our DJ for our wedding on February 25th. I couldn't wait to leave a review for him. From start to finish Chris was professional, he was attentive to our crazy requests and blew us all away with his skills. We had a packed dance... Read More floor the whole night!! I went off his previous reviews on the knot and people aren't lying when they say he's the best of the best. We will definitely refer him to all our friends and we will hopefully have a chance to use him again! Thanks again Chris for your expertise, you have this down to an art!

2017-03-08T13:22:07 Response from the vendor

The honor is absolutely all mine Paige! Thank you so much, and please send my best to your family! I wish you guys to be nothing less than blessed! -DJ Chris Taylor

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Sara M

Brandon is hands down the guy you want at your wedding! Best music, knows how to keep the dance floor rocking, and is super cool and easy to work with! Don't book anyone else. Aaron and I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Adam S

DJ Highnoone plays to all ages with all genres and decades of music keeping everyone engaged and moving on the dance floor. What an incredible event. Thanks Brandon!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Brittani C

We had Jason as our DJ for our Wedding on May 20th, 2017, and he was phenomenal!!! From start to finish he made the process so easy and the stress go away. He made our night amazing, and I had the utmost confidence in him from the start! He was always there when we had any... Read More questions, and was so helpful! Walked us through it all, we would have been lost without him. I could not be happier to have him be a part of our special day, and would recommend him to anyone!

2017-06-08T12:27:34 Response from the vendor

What a night for a wedding at Kauffman Stadium! You guys are the best! Thank you for having me as your DJ! -Jason

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Amanda S

Brandon ( Dj Highnoone) Did an amazing job at our wedding ! He was flexible, timely, and a blast to work with ! He was great with us and the crowd ! I can't remember a time that the dance floor was empty ! Thank you sooo much for helping make our day special ! Amanda and... Read More DeShawn

2017-06-08T12:26:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks a lot Amanda & DeShawn! It was an honor to be a part of your big day! -DJ Highnoone

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Emily C

Chris was absolutely phenomenal! He kept in close contact with us until the day of our wedding and kept that communication up throughout the entire day. He has such a high energy and was a big reason our party kept going all night long. He was very flexible with our strange... Read More requests and maintained professionalism at the same time. I wound recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ! Thank you so much for being such a big reason our day was absolutely perfect!!

2017-05-23T14:20:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Emily! I had such an amazing time with you and your wonderful family! Go Sweden!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Michelle E

I cannot say enough good things about DJ Chris and BFAME KC. The planning experience was easy. He took all of our ideas, offered great suggestions, and helped us plan the perfect night. There was not a single point once the music started that the dance floor was empty. We had... Read More multiple guests tell us how much they enjoyed our DJ and the song selection. I would HIGHLY recommend BFAME KC to anyone who is looking to throw the perfect party!!

2017-05-01T14:02:54 Response from the vendor

WOW! What a night Michelle! This is one I will definitely remember for many years. Bless you and Matt, and hope to see you guys around soon! It was an honor to be your DJ!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017

Brandon did an amazing job as a DJ for my cousins wedding. I was the bridal assistant and having him to work with helped tremendously. He was not only professional, but his experience was very evident in the way he worked with the other vendors and the wedding party itself. I... Read More can't say enough about how happy we were with his service.

2017-05-01T14:01:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for having me as your DJ! It was an amazing night! -Brandon

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Laura R

Jason worked with us for our wedding and did an amazing job! He was eager to walk us through the planning of our reception and had good insight on to what works and what doesn't. We had multiple cultures present at our reception and Jason did a great job blending the music... Read More from each together to keep everyone engaged. The dance floor was packed from the moment the music started until the final send off.

2017-03-27T12:26:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having me as part of your special day! It was absolutely my pleasure! -DJ Jason Falen

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Kelley F

Chris Taylor was AWESOME! He had great energy and ideas, which made planning the big day as smooth as possible. He had a great music selection and he was very flexible when it came to changing the order of things. He was very accommodating when it came to honoring family... Read More traditions. He went above and beyond by bringing a different computer to accommodate my mother's CD with the Lebanese Music that was a must play! I would recommend BFAME KC to anyone, and especially if Chris Taylor is your DJ!

2017-02-07T11:57:15 Response from the vendor

It was an absolute honor Kelley! You guys were a blast. Best wishes and hope to see you and Brian around soon!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Brandi R

Chris did an awesome job and we all had a great time!

2017-01-14T11:14:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Brandi! It was an absolute pleasure, and I wish you guys all the best! Hope to see you guys soon! -DJ Chris Taylor

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Jennifer S

We were at a wedding that Chris Taylor was the DJ at about a year ago. My husband and I were engaged at the time and we knew we were going to need to hire a dj for our wedding that was 6 months away. After listening to Chris dj for three hours I knew that was exactly the DJ I... Read More wanted at my wedding. I asked him for his card in the middle of the reception while he was playing a wonderful party song for the crowd! I emailed him three weeks after that wedding and he promptly replied to my email in regards to being the DJ at our wedding. He does not disappoint! I was over the moon happy with him and his talent as a DJ the night of our wedding reception. He is an eloquent and delightful speaker. He literally kept the party going until closing time with a fantastic mix of party songs tailored to what my fiance' and I wanted. He announced everyone's names perfectly, slowly and at the right tone. I would recommend Chris Taylor and his company BFAMEKC to ANY bride and groom that are looking for DJ services. I have been at two events of his and both were consistently fantastic! I don't think this guy has an "off night." Thanks Chris for the best wedding reception we could have ever imagined we are so thankful to have found you and will use you again in the future should we ever need DJ services again!

2017-01-05T16:33:29 Response from the vendor

Wow! I sincerely appreciate the amazing feedback. It was an absolute honor to be your DJ,, and hope to see you all around sometime this year! Have a blessed 2017! -DJ Chris Taylor

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Mike E

We recently just got married, and I cannot say enough good things about Chris and BFame KC. A DJ can make or break your wedding, and Chris definitely made our wedding...epic! From the first conversation I had with him, to the follow up after the wedding -- everything was... Read More professional and courteous on his end. Chris made sure to answer all our questions, and he even took the lead on a few wedding days tasks for us, i.e. dismissing tables for the buffet, Mannequin Challenge, etc etc. Some many people have complemented us on our wedding, and the common things we are hearing from guest is how good the DJ was. I highly recommend you book Chris for your wedding. He'll take a lot of time and careful consideration when planning your important day. We really appreciated how much he cared about how the day/ceremony/reception went. Chris, thanks for all your hard work and your great taste in music! -Mike and Alisha

2017-03-08T13:23:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Mike & Alisha! You guys were a blast!!! Best wishes and hope to see you around!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Nichole H

Chris @ BFAME was an exceptional DJ! From our very first conversation I could tell that Chris was truly interested and invested in our wedding. He spent time going over the plan for the big day, what music we wanted/didn't want, and gave great suggestions when we were stuck on... Read More what to play. He confirmed all of the "important" songs from the processional, our exit and grand entrance songs, and those special dances with our parents; just to make sure we had exactly what we wanted. He also gave suggestions and listened to our thoughts and wishes during our pre-wedding meeting. During the wedding he improvised as songs came to mind and we wanted played. Chris did a great job transitioning from the ceremony to the reception and playing songs accordingly and keeping our guests engaged. He truly did a fantastic job and would recommend him to anyone searching for a DJ to make your night fun and memorable! Thank you Chris Jason and I, and our guest had a blast dancing away the night :) Nichole

2016-11-29T12:09:38 Response from the vendor

Nichole, you and Jason were an absolute pleasure! Thank you so much for having me as your DJ! Best wishes to you guys! -DJ Chris Taylor

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Kelsie B

Chris was great to deal with! He catered to our every need and desire. He stepped outside of his comfort zone with a couple new dances that we requested and even updated our MOH and BMs entrance song 10 minutes before we showed up to the reception. He was super easy to... Read More communicate with and responded very quickly! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone!

2016-11-16T10:58:15 Response from the vendor

Wow! What a great night! You guys were such a pleasure to work with and I was so honored to be a part of your special night! Best wishes to you both as you begin a wonderful journey together! -DJ Chris Taylor

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kayleen H

We loved working with Chris! He kept right on top of things and sped things along seamlessly when we needed to move our activities along throughout the night when we got behind schedule. Also, my dad had arranged a special slide show during which he sang to me. (I still can't... Read More get over it.) Chris helped facilitate it all without me knowing anything! Complete surprise! Many people throughout the night kept commenting on how wonderful it was that so many people were still on the dance floor late into the night even until the last song! I credit that to a) my amazing friends and family who love to party and b) to Chris being an amazing DJ and keeping the party going wonderfully with great music selections! Definitely a wonderful, friendly, organized, professional, helpful DJ that I would recommend to anyone!

2016-11-16T10:59:43 Response from the vendor

I can't believe what an amazing night this was! You guys are so blessed to have such an amazing group of family and friends! Thank you so much for having me as your DJ! Break a leg in NYC! -DJ Chris Taylor

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Jana B

What an absolute JOY it was to work with Chris Taylor and BFAME KC. One of the most important visions for our reception was a dance party that was active, fun and FULL the whole time. Chris did not disappoint! He was so kind, accommodating and put on a great show. At one point... Read More my husband and I looked over and he was legitimately mixing music/sounds and looked like he was having a blast. We also loved his creative ways to get everyone dancing early on in the beginning. We 100% recommend Chris and BFAME KC. He captured people's attention and helped make transitions during the reception flawless. -All our gratitude and sincere recommendations!

2016-11-07T21:07:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jana! You and Alan were so much fun, and I really did have an absolute blast! Hope to see you guys around soon! -DJ Chris Taylor

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Cait B

Chris is absolutely awesome! A DJ can make or break your wedding night and he didn't disappoint. He kept everyone on the dance floor from start to finish (including myself). Everything was so organized and professional. He was on time and very responsive. I would highly... Read More recommend Chris for your wedding or party :)

2016-11-07T13:38:51 Response from the vendor

You guys were an absolute blast! Thank you so much for having me as your DJ! -DJ Chris Taylor

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kim B

Brandon is hands down the best DJ. We are so happy we had him DJ our wedding. We had a tremendous amount of people tell us how amazing the music was and how great of a job he did. Brandon took what kind of music my husband and I wanted and made everything seamless during the... Read More reception. People were dancing and having a great time all night. Brandon is incredibly easy to work with and was willing to help with lighting, transportation and even photography and videography. We can't recommend him highly enough.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Suzanne T

Chris was so great! He listened to everything I wanted and made it happen! He also had a great selection in music. I was actually surprised that many of my vendors were not very nice on the day of my wedding, when I was stressed and really needing a calming, nice presence. Chris... Read More was that calming, caring presence that made the day flow smoothly,. Would hire him again in heartbeat

2016-10-06T11:15:22 Response from the vendor

I sincerely appreciated the opportunity to work with you guys, Suzanne! It was an honor, and you had an amazing celebration! Thank you for having me as your DJ! -DJ Chris Taylor

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Gregory G

DJ Chris was excellent to work with!! He was thoughtful, thorough, and professional. From planning the music, to the grand entrance and organizing the bridal party, literally the only thing my wife and I had to do was to have fun. Would HIGHLY recommend DJ Chris!!

2016-09-27T12:29:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you guys so much! It was such an honor and a pleasure to be your DJ! What a fun night, and I wish you guys all the best! -DJ Chris

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Sara H

I've worked with Ashton several times on corporate events where he always does a fantastic job. I couldn't have anyone else as my DJ for my wedding! Ashton is professional and so talented. The dance floor was packed and everyone had a blast. I highly recommend hiring him for any... Read More corporate event or wedding. He is the BEST!

2016-09-27T12:30:23 Response from the vendor

It was an honor to be your DJ! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Melanie H

I could not have had a better DJ! Chris did an AMAZING job. I'm pretty picky when it comes to music, and you will NOT be disappointed with Chris. I highly recommend using him! He went above and beyond to make sure that my wedding day was perfect. He was very organized and asked... Read More all the right questions as we were in the planning process, and it really showed on the wedding day! He arrived early to set up, and had everything ready to go early (which is greatly appreciated, especially on a wedding day)! He did music for my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The music was absolutely perfect for all 3, and he kept the flow going between them. I gave him ideas of what I liked, and he definitely expanded on that and played great music all night. The reception was absolutely perfect - he kept the party going all night, and I don't think there was any minute where the dance floor wasn't packed! I had numerous comments on how much my guests loved the DJ and how they wished that the reception didn't have to end! Thank you Chris for making my day perfect - you went above and beyond and I can't thank you enough!

2016-08-24T17:16:10 Response from the vendor

It was such a blessing and an honor to be a part of your special day! Thank you you guys so much for having me as your DJ! I really loved how special your night was from the moment I saw you guys take your... Read Less Read More

DJ Chris Taylor

Along with being a professional DJ for over 10 years, I am a dedicated husband and father of 3! Our company has been extremely honored to be surrounded by THE BEST team of DJs in KC. I LOVE what I do and consider myself blessed to be a part of anyone's special day! This is why we go above and beyond to make sure our couples have an experience of a lifetime. My philosophy focuses on quality over quantity. You deserve the attention to detail, professionalism, experience, and talent needed to exceed the expectations for your special day! Check out our 100% 5 star reviews, and see for yourself!