Let's plan your dream wedding together.

Bliss Productions is a boutique full service event planning and design company, and we are available for travel! We are here to make your event stress-free, memorable, and a huge success! We recognize each event as a serious undertaking and treat it as if it were our own, with the understanding that each event is unique with a reflection of your personality and ideas. Let's get started!

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

San Clemente, CA Serving Orange County & Los Angeles (949) 375-1815

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Yliana G

I wanted to thank BLISS PRODUCTIONS from the bottom of my heart for being absolutely AMAZING to work with! From the moment I talked with Lindsay and met her in person, she was so extremely organized. I appreciated that she took the time to ask why I liked certain things and... Read More genuinely wanted to know and feel the ambiance of what we wanted to create for our wedding day. Her flexibility with my crazy schedule was so relieving. Her involvement added to the overall magical feeling that was felt by everyone including ourselves. Our wish was that our guests feel the magical love that exists in our lives and they did starting from the pre-ceremony gatherings, the beautiful ceremony, the breathtaking and spectacular reception, and the intimacy of the live country band captured 100% of what we wanted. Our collective vision came alive with all the details - everything was beautiful! Lindsay helped me honor those attending as well as those who have passed on. The fuchsia roses throughout captured my grandmother's love for roses. She passed two weeks prior to our wedding, the dinnerware and blush glasses captured my late Mother-in-Laws joy of formal and classy dinners, the country blend along with the live country band captured my husbands love of country music. She captured 100% of what I wanted to give us the ambiance of love, country and romance all blended together with class. Our guests are still talking about how much they enjoyed everything and how unforgettable the wedding was, especially being serenaded by a live country band. I suppose the 90k other people who "liked" the reception and ceremony videos (pre-ceremony) on Instagram also enjoyed her creation. I plan to call BLISS PRODUCTIONS again for all my future events! PS: Her wedding planning fee was very reasonable for all the hard work she put forth, specially dealing with all the crazy details of large country band.

2017-01-21T02:42:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Ana! It was truly such a blessing to be able to get to know you and be a part of your special day! I think about you all the time. There was so much love and joy surrounding us, it truly... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lyndsey S

I knew when I planned to have a wedding in Malibu while living in Texas that I would need a local planner to help me. After my first conversation with Lindsay, I was confident that my wedding was in good hands. She understood and supported my vision, budget, and expectations. As... Read More the planning progressed, my job became very demanding, and I had little time to do anything wedding related. Praise God that I had Lindsay! She took care of all of the details but still kept me informed and included. I can say without hesitation that I was not stressed for one minute during our ~7 months of planning, including the couple of weeks leading up to the big day. In my wildest dreams I could not imagine the beauty and detail of my wedding day. The second that I walked in to the venue I knew that I made the right decision when I hired Bliss Productions. The small details that Lindsay dreamed up were executed perfectly. Her talents do not stop at planning- she truly is a designer. If I had a dollar for every person who said that my wedding was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to I could afford to have another wedding (HA!). Not only was it beautiful, but I never had to worry about a thing on the big day. Lindsay took care of everything, which allowed me to enjoy every second of our day. Our stress free wedding day was truly a blessing! Lindsay is not only talented, but also a pleasure to work with. She is sweet, responsive, honest, and organized. She was also great about giving her professional opinion during the planning process which I appreciated as someone who had never planned a wedding. A piece of advice- LISTEN TO LINDS- she knows what she's doing. Thank you to Lindsay and Bliss Productions for planning and executing the most magical day of our lives!

2016-11-18T13:06:07 Response from the vendor

It' was my pleasure working with you and creating your special day. Thank you for trusting Bliss Productions to make your dreams become a reality.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

It would take a wordsmith of Shakespeare's talent to convey the skill and talent that Lindsay as as an event and wedding planner. With her natural talent for design she imbued our wedding with just the right fusion of beautiful, whimsical, edgy, elegant, playful, and dramatic... Read More elements. I can make no more apt comparison than that of a fairy godmother. With a flick of her wand, your dreams seamlessly and effortlessly become a reality. She takes your vision and enhances, clarifies and elevates it. Lindsay has all the right connections and no detail is overlooked. From florists to photographers, party rentals, linens, locations, calligraphers, musicians, makeup and hair professionals, sartorial matters, and so many more facets, she brings each aspect into full play with perfect coordination and passion like the world famous conductor Gustavo Dudamel for the LA Phil, not a false note. But more than that she is a kind, charismatic person who is a joy to work with. Her rates are extremely reasonable considering the amount of work and talent she brings. I only signed up for partial wedding planning but she went and did more than most wedding planners would have for a full wedding planning package. Simply above and beyond. She will bring the spirit of your event through with dazzling clarity panache, and style. Choose Bliss productions if you would like an elevated event with your own personal touch. Lindsay will bring it out.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Ana C

Lindsay was great in making my vision come true. I was not great at putting into words what I wanted but she worked with me to make it a reality. The day of she and Katie arrived and they immediately went to work. I didn't have to stress about a thing. After the wedding people... Read More asked me what was the one thing that went wrong (because apparently something is supposed to go wrong) but I couldn't think of a single thing. If it did Lindsay handled it quietly and quickly so I never even knew. I could not imagine my day without her there! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Tina H

Lindsay and her team were absolutely amazing! She had great ideas for our wedding day and she took care of every detail with so much care. She was able to see our vision for the most important day of our lives and turn it into a reality. I know that she saved us a lot of grief... Read More by working directly with every vendor. I had a feeling that we were making a great choice to go with Bliss from the first moment that I spoke with Lindsay. Thank you for helping us create beautiful memories to last a lifetime. Five stars for Bliss.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Laurie M

My husband and I chose Lindsay at Bliss Productions to be our wedding planner and we could not have been happier with our choice! Throughout the whole process- Lindsay was so easy to communicate with and always quick to reply. I am very artistic and rather particular when it... Read More comes to design- and I knew with Lindsay’s incredible work background- I could put all my trust in her and never have to worry! She understood the vision/look/feel/vibe I was dreaming of for on my wedding and she hit the nail on the head with everything from table design to florals to the most intricate details. Any one she refers you to for photography, calligraphy, cake~ they are all the best in the business, so she is also quite a great resource for the vendors which makes your life easier! Lindsay is amazing at putting it all together and making it flawless! She made the day of the wedding totally stress free for me so I could actually ENJOY and have fun at my own wedding- which is rare it seems! Thank you so much Lindsay for all you did to make the most important day of our lives the best!

2017-01-21T02:41:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you Laurie! We could not have asked for a more perfect nautical themed wedding with such a beautiful and sweet bride!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Lynn T

Lindsay Wiggins is absolutely amazing! She was supposed to be our Month of Coordinator but we got so much more! During our initial phone call, I immediately felt at ease – as if I was talking to one of my girlfriends. She is impeccably organized, flexible, kind, patient and... Read More incredibly responsive. She thoughtfully listened to all of our ideas and enthusiastically helped us implement them. On our wedding day, we were awestruck in how perfect and beautiful everything came together. Because of Lindsay and her great crew, my husband and I were able to truly enjoy our celebration to the fullest with our family and friends. We wholeheartedly recommend her to future brides! Much love, Lynn and Aaron Pak

2016-11-18T13:08:08 Response from the vendor

Lynn and Aaron it was a privilege to work with you both. Thank you for choosing Bliss Productions for your special day.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Christina I

Lindsay is amazing! She is wonderful to work with and made my wedding planning a lot less stressful. She has a great eye for design that I was able to trust her completely with most of the decision making from the smallest details like table settings to florists. On the other... Read More hand, if there were anything that I had requested, she would be patient and willing to listen to all my demands. I cannot thank Lindsay enough for my wonderful wedding !

2016-11-18T13:14:33 Response from the vendor

It was my pleasure working with you and carrying out your special day. Thank you for choosing Bliss Productions!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Cheryl P

had my wedding at the Montage Laguna Beach and Lindsay helped my plan the perfect wedding. Every detail went off amazingly. She understood I did not want the traditional wedding and came up with fun and different ideas to make it more of a party than a wedding reception which... Read More is exactly what I wanted. She was also amazing at staying within a budget and still getting everything we wanted. We could not have pulled off this wedding without her!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016

I was a very hands off bride so having Lindsay was a must have for a family that had no wedding planning experience. I hired her to care for me about the details I didn't give two seconds to and that's what she did. We hired her with almost 2yrs of planning time so once she... Read More helped us find some of the big vendors that book up early (venue, caterer, photographer), we didn't chat much until I think about 6-9months before the big day. She was always available and flexible to our working schedule and is great at dealing with the difficult bride/mother-of-the-bride dynamic ("my wedding, her day!"). She is loved by all of her vendors which is great when you want something they don't typically deliver and most gave us a small discount based on our relationship with her. Her style is impeccable and I couldn't have created the beautiful, flawless seamless day she did. She handled all of the set-up and logistics the day of. It's hard to call out examples of what she did specifically that day because I never had to go looking for her to point out a missing piece, mistake or people bugging me. Her hard work made me so relaxed and happy. Thank you so much Lindsay!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016

Lindsay, There is literally NO way my wedding could have happened had it not been for you! Thank you for all your hard work as my coordinator. Thank you for putting up with all the "crazy bride" moments. Thank you for your patience, your honesty, and dedication to making my... Read More wedding day as perfect as possible. This will be the best day of my life, and it's thanks to you that it'll be such a sweet memory to me! -Jamie

Reviewed on 3/17/2016

I hired Lindsay as the month of coordinator for my daughter's wedding. She is absolutely delightful and efficient to work with. She kept us in track with details such as guest seating, venue table arrangements, linen selection, D.J. songs etc... She contacted every vendor... Read More before the wedding to make sure they were all ready to go. Having her at the wedding, working behind the scenes, enabled both my daughter and I to relax and enjoy the wedding right along with her guests. She helped us to create a beautiful and fun event that made wonderful memories for all our family and friends. I highly recommend and thank Lindsay for all she did to make my daughter's wedding perfect!

Reviewed on 2/06/2016

My husband and I hired Lindsay Wiggins from Bliss Productions for "month of" wedding planning. We met with her a few times before the wedding and learned how organized, dedicated, and enthusiastic she was for making our day special. She was very helpful throughout the... Read More planning. She helped to ease all of my concerns leading up to the big day and there were some very stressful moments! Thank you Lindsay for helping to make our wedding day a success!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Lindsay, we can't thank you enough for everything you've done to make our wedding day special. Everything exceeded our expectations and we are forever grateful to have such wonderful memories of such a beautiful day. Thank you for all the help and guidance with planning and... Read More executing the day perfectly. We realize it went so smoothly and without stress in large part to all your hard work.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Lindsey came to the rescue with less then 2 weeks prior to my daughters party! She did an amazing job of transforming the room into a glamorous event and far exceeded my expectations. I will definitely use her for our next event!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Lindsay is a true professional in the industry. We have had the pleasure of working together on a mulititude weddings and events, and I'm always impressed by her genuine enthusiasm, passion for what she does, and great eye for design. Her events certainly have an innovative... Read More signature style and mood, they aren't just copies of what's been done successfully in the past. Through it all she keeps the guests' experience in mind as the event unfolds. I'd highly recommend her to brides, grooms, and anyone hosting an event!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I have worked with Lindsay on several occasions as a caterer for her clients. She has the ability to handle any stressful situation with poise and a smile. she is wonderful at keeping track of and on top of all details for her clients and their vendors. She is very professional... Read More and can handle any event big or small! -Nickie

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I have worked with Lindsay as a planner for one of my client's weddings. As a colleague in the wedding industry, she is always a joy to work with. She is very organized, thorough, and executes each event very well. I look forward to any future events where we can work together... Read More again!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Elise I

I am so grateful I found Bliss Productions, Lindsay and her team did an amazing job! Last minute we found out or venue required a Wedding Planner and coordinator and Bliss production stepped in and did the most amazing job. They are truly a wonderful team, they stepped and an... Read More easily caught up to where we were at and tied up all the loose ends. They day of the wedding went of perfectly Bliss Productions didn't miss a beat and were perfectly organize. They went above and beyond to make my wedding day special. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a stellar team!

Exceptional wedding planner

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Thank you so very much for the exceptional job you and your suspended for Derrick in Eileen's wedding everything went so perfectly and they were so happy at their wedding. You prepared it all so well and had such a great attitude through the whole day and night. I appreciate so... Read More much how smoothly you made things for all of us. Thanks Kim.

A Big Asset

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Gina

I didn't have the first clue where to start planning for my wedding. I knew the list was long and I was overwhelmed. Hiring Lindsay to coordinate for us was definitely the right choice. We only had 4 months to get everything together which didn't intimidate Lindsay at all. She... Read More just jumped right in and got the ball rolling. She had a specific and organized process by which she approached the planning, which I really appreciated because I'm not always the most organized. She met with me several times to get the big picture figured out and then was available right away with any emails, texts or calls I needed to make to her. She has lots of energy and great ideas. I tend to procrastinate so Lindsay was especially helpful in keeping me on track with what to do next. A big asset with Lindsay also are her relationships with the vendors we needed to make a beautiful wedding happen. When the planning part was done and our big day came, Lindsay really blew us away with the grand finale of bringing all the floating pieces together. She made our day run so smoothly and truly made the day fantastic. It was amazing! Lindsay, thank you so much! We will recommend you every chance we get!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Gina

Bliss Productions is The Best!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 megan d

I hired Lindsay Wiggins from Bliss Productions for “month of” wedding planning and she honestly went above and beyond what I imagined! We met several times before my wedding and after seeing how dedicated, organized and enthusiastic she was I knew the day would go flawless with... Read More her there. She was extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process and recommended other great vendors that I loved! I explained to her early on that I really wanted the dancing part of my wedding to start as early as possible and she offered great suggestions on how to make that happen and created a time line for my wedding that was absolutely perfect! She is such a genuinely nice person and so easy to work with. She eased all of my concerns and took care of EVERYTHING that day! Lindsay is so organized and has an unparalleled attention to detail. My wedding was flawless and I owe a huge part of that success to her. Lindsay made my dream wedding a reality. I cannot recommend Bliss Productions enough, Lindsay really is the best!

A "Bliss-ing in Disguise”…how Bliss Productions saved my wedding!

Reviewed on 8/14/2015

"A "Bliss-ing in Disguise”…how Bliss Productions saved my wedding! I had my wedding at the Montage Hotel in Laguna Beach, CA, and I live in Salt Lake City, UT. I obviously couldn’t do it all remotely so a wedding planner was a must. Lindsay stepped in to take over my wedding... Read More planning with 3 months to go when my original planner decided to quit on me without any notice! She immediately got to work with creating inspiration boards and showing me examples of the possibilities. We communicated frequently via calls, texts, and emails. I felt completely in touch with her, and confident that she was getting things done for me. She had a way of making me feel like I was her only client and top priority. I remember it coming as a semi-shock when I followed her in Instagram and saw all the other beautiful weddings she was doing. Thinking, "how does she have the time when she’s doing my wedding full time!” :-) She provided me with names and vendors to use for my flowers, photographer, linen rentals, etc…and with her help, I had the perfect wedding day. My flowers were the best part of my wedding (aside from marring the man of my dreams, of course ;-)), and I am still a little sad that they weren't a permanent take-away from that day. But because of the amazing photographer Lindsay found for me, Amanda McKinnon, I at least have the beautiful pictures of them! Lindsay and her assistant were calm, professional, and so very pleasant to have at my wedding. They took care of every detail for me, guided my groom and our families to the right place at the right times, and helped keep things going at the right pace…not too rushed, not too slow. Lindsay is a lovely person with an impeccable worth ethic, and if I could have a wedding every year, I’d choose her over and over again to be my planner. I highly recommend Bliss Productions and Lindsay Wiggins for any event that you want beautiful, happy, fun, and memorable. Thank you for making my dream wedding a reality!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 dand m

Have you ever met someone who instantly wasn't a stranger? Where they seem to be someone you've known all your life.... Or wish you had!? That's Lindsay Wiggins! From the first meeting I knew she was the person I wanted to work with to plan the best day of our lives... And I... Read More didn't regret it, not even for a second! Her energy and passion for life is one of the main reasons I knew she was perfect for the job. But it was followed closely by her attention to detail, hard work, constant communication, and complete follow through. Lindsay truly made planning our wedding fun and by the time it was all said and done she felt like a close friend. She cared about my wedding at times more than I did... And because she cared so much it allowed us to truly relax and enjoy every second. I couldn't have asked for anything more! Heading into our wedding a lot of "married veterans" told me to expect at least 3 things to go wrong on the big day, and to accept that before hand so it will make it easier when it actually happens. Well folks ... If that's the norm than our wedding was an anomaly! Not a single thing was wrong. Not a pedal out of place, nothing... Not one single thing. Perfection across the board! And that would not have been possible if it wasn't for Lindsay and her team! And to think she accomplished all of this from a distance! We live in Texas and the wedding was in California. Guest came from every single corner of the globe, making it a true destination wedding, but also making it more challenging... But not for Lindsay. The distance didn't even feel like a challenge... That's how talented she is! Lindsay - thank you from the bottom of my heart. You'll always be that someone special I think back on during the planning stages ... You are truly gifted and clearly doing exactly what you should be! We are forever grateful! Cheers to you and your team! Xoxo Dana & Shane Mansur

Lindsay Wiggins

Lindsay and her amazing team have a true love for people and a strong passion for creating and designing events. We take your vision and create something as unique and beautiful as you are. Lindsay named her company Bliss Productions for a reason; she’ll go “way above and beyond” to make sure you have an amazing and blissful event! As experienced, full-service event planners and designers, Bliss Productions brings creative, bold, and unforgettable design fused together with elegant style and class to make your wedding, private party, or special event one-of-a-kind and memorable.