A Modern Salon for the Savvy Bride

A stunning new salon in Rockville Centre, NY, inspired by the needs of the sophisticated bride and her bridal party. Blossom Brides prides itself on its exceptional service, industry experience and enthusiastic staff. Schedule an appointment today to experience all our dazzling salon has to offer.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Fashion Services, Fashion

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

230 Sunrise Highway, Rockville Centre, NY (516) 678-0888

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Lisamarie R

I absolutely had to take time to review Blossom Brides as I had a PHENOMENAL experience here. My fiance and I planned our wedding with little to no stress but I just knew THE dress would be the nightmare. After leaving Blossom Brides... I was totally wrong. BB was extremely... Read More accommodating and provided a last minute appointment for me. I was immediately impressed with the follow up e-mail I got asking me to select styles of dresses and explain our overall wedding "vibe". When I walked in on appointment day, Janine warmly greeted me, my mom, and grandma. Sherie followed suite and told me to "Relax! Don't look so nervous." She asked what my vision was and I rambled a few key words that I've picked up from Instagram and Pintrest along with any areas of insecurity. SOMEHOW, she knew exactly what I envisioned as she quickly pulled multiple dresses for me to try. Each dress was nicer than the next- I never in a million years would have dreamed that the hardest part of dress shopping would be choosing from all of the great picks. Sherie suggested that I try on the dress that I lingered in, adding a veil and shoes. IT WAS THE ONE! She walked away (as she did after I tried on all of the dresses) to allow me and my family time to talk, without the feared pushiness of a "sales person". She even allowed my Mom to take dozens of pictures for comparison. She explained the alteration process and even gave me some tips on extra dress personalization if I wanted. Bonus: the seamstress is the owner of BB, so you know that no one is walking out of the door unless they are a vision of perfection. Sherie asked, "are you saying yes to the dress?" DUH! Janine came over, measured me, and reviewed the contract and specs of the dress. Within an hour and a half, all of my bridal fears subsided. The ladies bought out a bottle of champagne and sent me, my mom, and grandma on our way to excitedly talk about the dress and what a great process. I would absolutely recommend Blossom Brides for a great selection of dresses and even better service... fit for a bride! Thank you Sherie & Janine!!

2015-09-05T09:48:11 Response from the vendor

Just a little note to tell you that this review warmed our hearts! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and others - we look forward to seeing you again!

Simply amazing

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Krista B

I wish for every bride to have the experience that I had at blossom brides. I'm not a big reviewer (good or bad) but I could not go without mentioning the AMAZING experience that I had. From the moment I walked in the first time, Janine and Dalia we so warm, kind, and helpful.... Read More On my second visit to the store I bought my dress! I had been to a couple other long island stores in between and nothing compared to the quality of not only the dresses but the entire atmosphere. When I commited the dress it was like having 2 more family members with me, they were as happy for me as my family was! Ladies, do yourself a big favor and go here!!!!!

2015-09-05T09:49:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your experience. It is so meaningful when brides take a moment out of their busy day to share their experience! We look forward to working with you further!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Samantha N

My experience at Blossom Brides was amazing from start to finish. The staff were all super welcoming and Janine,my consultant, was spot on with every dress she picked. I went to two other shops and they didn't compare to the service I received at Blossom Brides I highly... Read More recommend making an appointment with them!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Jamie P

One of my biggest fears when planning my wedding was looking for a wedding dress. Not being a size 2, I was truly afraid of going into a bridal store, squeezing into a sample size and not remotely being able to tell what the dress would look like on me in my size. My mom... Read More happened to find Blossom Brides doing an online search and decided to make an appointment to check it out. Blossom Brides was the first place we went in search of a wedding dress and turned out to be the only place we went. I tried on 5 dresses and ended up choosing the second dress I had put on. The ladies at Blossom Brides are wonderful. Sherie was perfect! I went into my appointment not knowing what style I wanted, but easily knowing what would not look right on my five-foot frame. She eased my fears listened to what I like and did not like. The best part was, I was actually able to close all of the dresses Sherie had picked out for me to try on. Within an hour and a half, my fears, and those of my mom, were subsided. We had the dress and the veil picked out and easily said yes to the dress! Dalia worked magic on the dress when it came to alterations. On the day of my first visit, my mom and I left with smiles on our faces and a bottle of bubbly courtesy of Janine and Sherie. For any woman who is looking for a wedding dress, I highly encourage them to visit Blossom Brides! I am so glad my mom found Blossom Brides and turned an experience I was dreading into a memory my mom and I can cherish forever!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Ava L

The moment I talked through the doors at Blossom Brides, I felt that amazing reality that I was a bride and going to get married! As I waited for my turn to try on dresses, I noticed a gorgeous dress on the mannequin and asked to put it in the dressing room. After trying on a... Read More few dresses, I couldn't get the mannequin dress off my mind, and it was pulled off the statue and into the room. Immediately, I feel in love, and said yes to the dress! In the months that followed, I worked with Dalia to alter my dress and she did a fantastic job ensuring the dress fit me like a glove. She even gave me suggestions of how to put together all accessories above and underneath the dress. The end result left me so happy and I felt like the most beautiful bride in the world! Thank you Blossom Brides for making this possible!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Nicole J

I cannot say enough good words about Blossom Brides and Sherie. I made an appointment for to just get a feel for what I wanted for a Saturday and ended up finding the perfect dress (which I wouldn't have found without Sherie)! As I had not tried on dresses before, I wasn't... Read More sure exactly what style I wanted, but had some ideas and some restrictions (no trumpet/mermaid, minimal beading, not too heavy). I told Sherie about our wedding location and plan and she went right to work. She pulled about 10 dresses to start while my mom and I looked through the sample rack and other dresses to see a few more. Turns out, none of the dresses my mom and I chose were all that flattering to me on while the ones Sherie chose were much better. We slowly narrowed down to what style worked best for my body, personality, and wedding style. She was also amazing and I was comfortable enough to put full faith in her right away. I loved that she was honest with me and adjusted as we went. There is one dress that she mentioned she loved before i put it on, and she was right. It was an amazing dress and instantly I had a smile on my face. The dress has two layers of lace, the under layer has some beading and sparkle to it, which gives it the minimal beading I was looking for and the classic style I kept going back to. I cannot thank her enough! After the we took pictures of the dress and I made the purchase, we had a toast with another girl who had just found her dress. It was the perfect ending. Luckily, they will hold on to the dress in a climate controlled room until I go back a few months before the wedding for alterations. Now the only issue is I need to wait a year to wear it!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Stephanie L

The second you walk in the door they make you feel so welcome. I was lucky enough to work with Sherie mostly, she is so awesome! But the reason I am lucky is because I also got to work with Dalia and Janine too! They all were so fun and made the experience just like I had... Read More imagined it would be! I said YES to the dress and I cannot wait to go back and hang with these incredible ladies..Oh, and try on my dress too of course! On a more serious note, Dalia is an amazing seamstress, and the prices were unbeatable!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Kerry D

Blossom Brides is incredible! I came here after a friend recommended this store, while I was still on the fence about dresses at another shop. Sherie helped me, and somehow knew exactly the right dresses to fit my body type and what I would love! The dresses are so unique, and... Read More unlike anything I tried on at other shops. After narrowing it down to 3 dresses on my first appointment, I bought my dress yesterday at the second appointment! Sherie and Janine were so friendly and helpful through the entire process, and never pushed me to make a decision. Janine helped me to also pick out a veil that matched with the dress perfectly! After saying yes to the dress, Sherie took a picture of us (my bridal party, mom, and me) and gave us a bottle of champagne to take home and celebrate! I'm so glad I went here and found the perfect dress! I can't wait for the dress to come in and get it fitted. I'd highly recommend Blossom Brides!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Maureen C

I am so glad I went to blossom brides. I went to 6 other bridal shops before this one and all of the sales people didn't listen to what I wanted. They put me in the biggest most expensive dress and expected me to be happy. At blossom brides I worked with Janine. She listened to... Read More what I was looking for and threw a few curve balls in there to get me thinking. I never felt pressured into buying. I felt like she cared about making sure I was happy. I found my wedding dress there and was very happy with the whole experience. Dalia the in house seamstress is a miracle worker. I truly felt like this dress was made for me. Her attention to detail is amazing. I would recommend blossom brides to everyone.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Christine P

This salon was more than just a shopping experience for me, these ladies became like family. After visiting a half dozen other bridal salons on LI, I knew when I came to blossom brides that this was the place for me. The 2nd dress Sheri picked for me ended up being the one. To... Read More top it all off, Dahlia is a godsend of a seamstress! I picked up my dress yesterday and cannot wait to wow everyone in it in 2 weeks. THANK YOU Blossom Brides for the wonderful experience❤️

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Amanda C

I recently purchased my wedding dress here, and I cannot say enough nice things about this place! Sherri was amazing, she knew exactly what to pick for me. I ended up with a dress that she picked out! Such a nice atmosphere, I didn't feel rushed and she really took her time... Read More with me. Thank you Blossom Brides! Can't wait until my dress comes in!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Caroline K

I just purchased my dress there last night! We had such an amazing experience. The salon was so nice and small but did not feel tight at all! They have such a nice selection of dresses and such a great price range to work with!! I was helped by Sherie and she was AWESOME!! Super... Read More helpful, patient, funny, kind.She also picked out the dress that I decided on even though I picked out others to try on- she truly knew what would be best for me! I brought my family with me and we all had such a great time. I can not wait for my dress to come in. I would highly recommended this place- you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Lisa K

I had been to 4 other bridal salons (1 in Manhattan and 3 on LI), and had pretty terrible experiences at all 4. Two places told me I wouldn't be able to wear the style dress I liked because of my size. And 3 of the 4 places employees were so UNenthusiastic and disinterested in... Read More my opinions that I left crying at each one. When I called Blossom Brides in RVC to make an appt, I mentioned my previous troubles at the other locations. Immediately Janine made me feel comfortable, assuring me that there's dresses for all types of bodies, samples sizes to fit all shapes & lots of help within the store. She gave me hope that this may be my last stop! When I arrived for my appt, I was greeted by smiley faces Janine & Sherrie. They were both helpful, however I worked with Sherrie for the most part. She listened to what I wanted, but when i asked for her honest & professional opinion, she gave it to me. When my friend made comments about perhaps trying on different types of dresses, Sherrie went to get for me, keeping MY desires in mind at all times. The atmosphere of the store was cozy & friendly. Multiple brides and families in the store were cheering each other on. It was such a great experience and when friends ask me where to start looking for dresses, I'll be sure to send them DIRECTLY to Janine & Sherrie. Thanks for all the heartfelt help ladies. It meant a lot to me😊

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Courtney W

I could not be happier with my experience at Blossom Brides. From finding my dream dress (one that I would have NEVER picked out myself if it wasn't for Sheri insisting...) to the super easy alteration process with Dalia, the process was the least stressful part of the wedding... Read More and so fun! Make an appointment...they have a great selection of dresses and make the experience so personal... you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Vanessa K

I will start off by saying that I went to a few different bridal salons before finding Blossom Brides. The other salons never made me feel like a bride and even one bridal store in the City told me I can only try on 4 dresses. I wish that I would of found Blossom Bride earlier... Read More in my dress shopping process. Once I walked into Blossom Brides they made me feel so welcomed and comfortable. I loved working with Janine and Dahlia. Janine actually picked a dress that I never seen and told me that she thinks she knows a good dress for me and it ended up being the one. A friend of mine that came to one of my fittings also ended up getting her dress at Blossom Brides as she thought everyone was sooo nice. She never even shopped around. Everyone that works at Blossom Brides is sooo nice and accommodating. I changed a few appointments and even missed one by accident and they were never rude to me. Ohhh and I will add that their prices are great they will not try and get over on you. I loved this Salon and recommend them to everyone i know. The place is soo cute and they really take their time with you and I never felt rushed when I showed up on time. Ohh and to top it off I love the little toast Champagne they give when you say yes to your dress. It is such an exciting moment and the champagne makes it extra special. I cannot wait to recommend more friends to this place in the near future :)

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Erica K

I recently purchased my wedding dress from Blossom Brides and had a wonderful experience! I stumbled upon this salon since it is close to my parent's house and I am so glad that I did. I worked with Sherie and she was great. She let me try on as many dresses as I wanted and... Read More there was no pressure at all. A very welcoming atmosphere and a great selection of gowns to choose from. I had 2 other appointments at different bridal salons that I ended up cancelling since there was no reason to look any further.

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Lauren F

Blossom Brides is the best! Sheri was incredibly kind and helpful and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The store has beautiful dresses and I will recommend them to everyone.

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Nalika S

Blossom Bridal created a personal experience for myself, my mother & my sister (maid of honor). I fell in love with the first dress that I tried on even though Mrs.Morgan brought me about 10 other dresses to try on. I was the only appointment in the boutique and it was super... Read More fast and easy to set up a time. I was happy that they pinned me into the gown so I could truly see my form. I have been very self conscious from all the weight that I have been gaining but they made me feel like a real woman and farrr from awkward. I loved how they helped me into the gowns and I would walk out of the dressing room and stand on a stool with two huge mirrors around me. I used to think it was okay to maybe get a dress online from China but I now understand WHY the TRUE boutique experience is needed. I am only going to get married once & I am definitely going to have a wonderful time. I now have motivation to to loose weight before my next fitting. I will never forget this!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Ashley M

I had the best experience at Blossom!! Every dress that the sales associate pulled for me was beautiful and within my budget. I felt like she knew my style from the second I walked into the store! I actually ended up saying YES to the first dress she had me try on. I tried... Read More on at least 15 dresses after the first one just to be sure. I never felt rushed. Even when I tried on my favorite 3 dresses multiple times. I spent close to 2.5 hours in the store and never once did my sales associate become inpatient with me. After a horrific experience at bridal reflections I was nervous shopping for a dress. However Blossom made the experience so special and memorable!!!!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Stephanie L

Blossom Brides has a great variety of dresses and Sherrie is amazing! She made my experience of trying on dresses wonderful. She is so patient and positive and truly wants to find the dress that's perfect for you. Thanks so much Sherrie for your time and patience in helping me... Read More pick out the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Danielle A

I had the pleasure of working with Sherry to find the perfect wedding dress. I cannot say enough good things about her and the salon in general, The level of costumer service is beyond what I imagined. She made the whole process really fun and memorable. I was truly happy I... Read More said yes to the dress at Blossom Brides. I can't wait to continue to work with them over the next few months before the big day.

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Martha M

What can I say about Blossom Brides? There's a difference between people that put up a face just for the sake of good customer service and those that genuinely love and care about every bride that walks in through their door. Janine, Dalia and Sherie are so attentive and... Read More genuinely loving! They made the experience of dress shopping less stressful. I fell in love with the first dress that they pulled out for me and all their dresses were simply AMAZINGGG!!!! I highly recommend them to every bride. I wish I had discovered them first before looking elsewhere. Thank you ladies!!!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Megan A

Blossom bridal found me the perfect dress, flawless alterations and the sweetest staff, thank you!!

Reviewed on 3/31/2017 Erica Y

Blossom brides was the best experience I could ask for as a bride. Sheri and the rest of the staff were all super helpful and accommodating. Sheri listened to what I was looking for in terms of style and color and found me the exact dress I was looking for. The whole staff at... Read More Blossom Brides was exceptionally nice and really fun to be around. I went to a few places in Manhattan earlier that week and was a little disappointed and frustrated coming out of those fittings. I am so thankful to have found this gem of a place and would recommend it to every bride in search of the best dress. The town is also a plus with lot's of fun shops, restaurants and bars to celebrate after you find your perfect dress!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Annie W

I made an appointment at Blossom Brides with the expectation that I wouldn't find anything. I was completely wrong. I ended up finding my dress here! Sherie was INCREDIBLE! She listened to every detail and put me at ease. I was floored that every dress I tried on was absolutely... Read More beautiful. There was one that kept me smiling and when Sherie had me try it on again, I knew it was the one. Sherie, Janine and Dalia celebrated with my mom, my future mother-in-law and myself. These three women made me feel so incredibly special, in a way that I had not felt at other bridal salons. My dress is EXACTLY what I pictured myself in. Do yourself a favor and make an appointment here. You'll probably find your dream dress!!!!