A Modern Salon for the Savvy Bride

A stunning new salon in Rockville Centre, NY, inspired by the needs of the sophisticated bride and her bridal party. Blossom Brides prides itself on its exceptional service, industry experience and enthusiastic staff. Schedule an appointment today to experience all our dazzling salon has to offer.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Fashion Services, Fashion

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

230 Sunrise Highway, Rockville Centre, NY (516) 678-0888

Reviewed on 9/04/2015 Lisamarie R

I absolutely had to take time to review Blossom Brides as I had a PHENOMENAL experience here. My fiance and I planned our wedding with little to no stress but I just knew THE dress would be the nightmare. After leaving Blossom Brides... I was totally wrong. BB was extremely... Read More accommodating and provided a last minute appointment for me. I was immediately impressed with the follow up e-mail I got asking me to select styles of dresses and explain our overall wedding "vibe". When I walked in on appointment day, Janine warmly greeted me, my mom, and grandma. Sherie followed suite and told me to "Relax! Don't look so nervous." She asked what my vision was and I rambled a few key words that I've picked up from Instagram and Pintrest along with any areas of insecurity. SOMEHOW, she knew exactly what I envisioned as she quickly pulled multiple dresses for me to try. Each dress was nicer than the next- I never in a million years would have dreamed that the hardest part of dress shopping would be choosing from all of the great picks. Sherie suggested that I try on the dress that I lingered in, adding a veil and shoes. IT WAS THE ONE! She walked away (as she did after I tried on all of the dresses) to allow me and my family time to talk, without the feared pushiness of a "sales person". She even allowed my Mom to take dozens of pictures for comparison. She explained the alteration process and even gave me some tips on extra dress personalization if I wanted. Bonus: the seamstress is the owner of BB, so you know that no one is walking out of the door unless they are a vision of perfection. Sherie asked, "are you saying yes to the dress?" DUH! Janine came over, measured me, and reviewed the contract and specs of the dress. Within an hour and a half, all of my bridal fears subsided. The ladies bought out a bottle of champagne and sent me, my mom, and grandma on our way to excitedly talk about the dress and what a great process. I would absolutely recommend Blossom Brides for a great selection of dresses and even better service... fit for a bride! Thank you Sherie & Janine!!

2015-09-05T09:48:11 Response from the vendor

Just a little note to tell you that this review warmed our hearts! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and others - we look forward to seeing you again!

Simply amazing

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Krista B

I wish for every bride to have the experience that I had at blossom brides. I'm not a big reviewer (good or bad) but I could not go without mentioning the AMAZING experience that I had. From the moment I walked in the first time, Janine and Dalia we so warm, kind, and helpful.... Read More On my second visit to the store I bought my dress! I had been to a couple other long island stores in between and nothing compared to the quality of not only the dresses but the entire atmosphere. When I commited the dress it was like having 2 more family members with me, they were as happy for me as my family was! Ladies, do yourself a big favor and go here!!!!!

2015-09-05T09:49:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your experience. It is so meaningful when brides take a moment out of their busy day to share their experience! We look forward to working with you further!

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Danielle R

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Blossom Brides! I had the best experience with Janine! She was patient, knowledgeable, and provided me with non-stop support throughout my bridal gown shopping experience. She was easy to contact and always responded quickly to my... Read More questions. Janine worked with me to find the exact style I liked, and always stayed within my budget when pulling dresses for me to try on. Not once did she pressure me to say yes at any of my appointments. I tried on at least 20 dresses from there, and she was always very patient and wanted me to find the perfect dress. Blossom Brides provides a homey atmosphere only having two bridal appointments at one time. I loved that it didn’t feel like a factory or warehouse. It was a great experience that will make your dress and day very special.

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Tim W

I cannot say enough great things about Blossom Brides. The shop was very accommodating when trying to make an appointment as they have weekend and night hours during the week. They were so nice that they even stayed open a little late so that I could try on all that they... Read More recommended. I never once felt rushed or pressured (unlike other boutiques I have been to). From the confirmation email they send you (with a questionnaire attached so they get to know you before you even step foot in the door) to the warm wishes they give you once you buy a dress, they made me feel like they truly cared. It is a great combination of a bridal boutique and a comforting homey atmosphere. From the moment I met Janine she treated me like family; from her warm smile to her relaxed persona. She really listened to me and it was like she reached into my brain & my soul and pulled out the perfect dresses for me to try on. I went to many places and tried on a ton of dresses (even after I believed I found "the one" at Blossom) because I am an over-thinker....and none made me feel as confident and beautiful as the dress & the staff at Blossom Brides. The prices were competitive with other places but I feel the quality and atmosphere were better! I only just bought my dress, so I will try and give updates during the process.

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Kylie B

So I don’t think Ive ever written a review before but I needed to share my positive experience after going to blossom brides. They are an amazing caring bridal salon. I’m not a typical bride. I’ve never dreamed of a wedding dress nor was I excited to look for one. Right away the... Read More girls at blossom made me feel comfortable; something that no one else was able to do ( I’ve been to 3 other salons). Janine sat down and talked with me before we started then she pulled the best 7 dresses. After the first dress I was actually excited to try them on and look for the dress. I knew pretty quickly that no matter what dress I get I wanted to get it here. They are extremely accommodating and personable.

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Samantha Q

Samantha1993# I can truly say that buying my wedding dress at Blossom Brides was the best decision I have made. It was an experience I will never forgot due to the incredible staff and most of all to Jeanine! She is an amazing person and knew exactly what I was going for the... Read More moment I told her about what I would like and I ended up getting my perfect Gatsby dress. She made me feel so special while trying on my dresses and I couldn’t have asked for a better person to help me during this special moment. Can’t wait for the wedding so I can wear my amazing dress! Thanks again to Blossom Brides and Jeanine! ❤️

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Jeannine H

Thank you for helping me look stunning on my wedding day, Dhalia. You did a fantastic job!

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Kayla L

I had gotten my dress from Bridal World and had my first appointment with their seamstress but I had left crying because their seamstress made me feel so bad about myself and my dress. My friend had recommended me to Daliah and Blossom Brides and from my first appointment with... Read More Daliah I knew I was in the right place. She was able to do exactly what I wanted without a problem, she made me feel so good about myself, and she was so much fun! The whole salon was so helpful. I ordered my veil from them 3 weeks before my wedding and they made sure I got it. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Yamile P

I cannot begin to express how happy I am with the ladies at Blossom Brides. Sherri listened to my likes and dislikes and brought me the perfect dress for my wedding, that was within my budget. I had many scheduled bridal salon appointments and really believed that it would take... Read More me at least a month to find my dress. But Blossom Brides was so great that there was no need to look anywhere else. Sherri was very attentive, pleasant and patient. She helped me find the perfect dress that made me feel like a bride. I highly recommend Blossom Brides. The staff is great, location is great, and the dresses are beautiful!

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Jessica Y

This salon is the best, I bought my dress here and looked no further despite it being my first salon visit. My dress was unique, beautiful, and reasonably, priced. My photographer was amazed with the dress and its quality as were everyone else. Not only do they have great... Read More dresses but the staff, the ease of scheudling, and owner Dalia who does all of your alterations is an absolute sweetheart. My mother and I and a truly wonderful experience not only the day we bought the dress but every fitting from their on out. I was happy to recommend my husbands cousin here just recently and she also bought after looking at other salons. It is a great experience that everyone should try out.

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Tracy F

I cannot say enough about Blossom Brides. I was undecided on my dress so I came back a few times, which Sherry was very patient about. The dress I loved was too low cut. Dalia was amazing. She altered my dress to look even more beautiful than I could of imagined. All of her... Read More experience and expertise are exactly what will make your dress and your day special.

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Samantha N

My experience at Blossom Brides was amazing from start to finish. The staff were all super welcoming and Janine,my consultant, was spot on with every dress she picked. I went to two other shops and they didn't compare to the service I received at Blossom Brides I highly... Read More recommend making an appointment with them!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Jamie P

One of my biggest fears when planning my wedding was looking for a wedding dress. Not being a size 2, I was truly afraid of going into a bridal store, squeezing into a sample size and not remotely being able to tell what the dress would look like on me in my size. My mom... Read More happened to find Blossom Brides doing an online search and decided to make an appointment to check it out. Blossom Brides was the first place we went in search of a wedding dress and turned out to be the only place we went. I tried on 5 dresses and ended up choosing the second dress I had put on. The ladies at Blossom Brides are wonderful. Sherie was perfect! I went into my appointment not knowing what style I wanted, but easily knowing what would not look right on my five-foot frame. She eased my fears listened to what I like and did not like. The best part was, I was actually able to close all of the dresses Sherie had picked out for me to try on. Within an hour and a half, my fears, and those of my mom, were subsided. We had the dress and the veil picked out and easily said yes to the dress! Dalia worked magic on the dress when it came to alterations. On the day of my first visit, my mom and I left with smiles on our faces and a bottle of bubbly courtesy of Janine and Sherie. For any woman who is looking for a wedding dress, I highly encourage them to visit Blossom Brides! I am so glad my mom found Blossom Brides and turned an experience I was dreading into a memory my mom and I can cherish forever!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Ava L

The moment I talked through the doors at Blossom Brides, I felt that amazing reality that I was a bride and going to get married! As I waited for my turn to try on dresses, I noticed a gorgeous dress on the mannequin and asked to put it in the dressing room. After trying on a... Read More few dresses, I couldn't get the mannequin dress off my mind, and it was pulled off the statue and into the room. Immediately, I feel in love, and said yes to the dress! In the months that followed, I worked with Dalia to alter my dress and she did a fantastic job ensuring the dress fit me like a glove. She even gave me suggestions of how to put together all accessories above and underneath the dress. The end result left me so happy and I felt like the most beautiful bride in the world! Thank you Blossom Brides for making this possible!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Nicole J

I cannot say enough good words about Blossom Brides and Sherie. I made an appointment for to just get a feel for what I wanted for a Saturday and ended up finding the perfect dress (which I wouldn't have found without Sherie)! As I had not tried on dresses before, I wasn't... Read More sure exactly what style I wanted, but had some ideas and some restrictions (no trumpet/mermaid, minimal beading, not too heavy). I told Sherie about our wedding location and plan and she went right to work. She pulled about 10 dresses to start while my mom and I looked through the sample rack and other dresses to see a few more. Turns out, none of the dresses my mom and I chose were all that flattering to me on while the ones Sherie chose were much better. We slowly narrowed down to what style worked best for my body, personality, and wedding style. She was also amazing and I was comfortable enough to put full faith in her right away. I loved that she was honest with me and adjusted as we went. There is one dress that she mentioned she loved before i put it on, and she was right. It was an amazing dress and instantly I had a smile on my face. The dress has two layers of lace, the under layer has some beading and sparkle to it, which gives it the minimal beading I was looking for and the classic style I kept going back to. I cannot thank her enough! After the we took pictures of the dress and I made the purchase, we had a toast with another girl who had just found her dress. It was the perfect ending. Luckily, they will hold on to the dress in a climate controlled room until I go back a few months before the wedding for alterations. Now the only issue is I need to wait a year to wear it!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Stephanie L

The second you walk in the door they make you feel so welcome. I was lucky enough to work with Sherie mostly, she is so awesome! But the reason I am lucky is because I also got to work with Dalia and Janine too! They all were so fun and made the experience just like I had... Read More imagined it would be! I said YES to the dress and I cannot wait to go back and hang with these incredible ladies..Oh, and try on my dress too of course! On a more serious note, Dalia is an amazing seamstress, and the prices were unbeatable!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Kerry D

Blossom Brides is incredible! I came here after a friend recommended this store, while I was still on the fence about dresses at another shop. Sherie helped me, and somehow knew exactly the right dresses to fit my body type and what I would love! The dresses are so unique, and... Read More unlike anything I tried on at other shops. After narrowing it down to 3 dresses on my first appointment, I bought my dress yesterday at the second appointment! Sherie and Janine were so friendly and helpful through the entire process, and never pushed me to make a decision. Janine helped me to also pick out a veil that matched with the dress perfectly! After saying yes to the dress, Sherie took a picture of us (my bridal party, mom, and me) and gave us a bottle of champagne to take home and celebrate! I'm so glad I went here and found the perfect dress! I can't wait for the dress to come in and get it fitted. I'd highly recommend Blossom Brides!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Maureen C

I am so glad I went to blossom brides. I went to 6 other bridal shops before this one and all of the sales people didn't listen to what I wanted. They put me in the biggest most expensive dress and expected me to be happy. At blossom brides I worked with Janine. She listened to... Read More what I was looking for and threw a few curve balls in there to get me thinking. I never felt pressured into buying. I felt like she cared about making sure I was happy. I found my wedding dress there and was very happy with the whole experience. Dalia the in house seamstress is a miracle worker. I truly felt like this dress was made for me. Her attention to detail is amazing. I would recommend blossom brides to everyone.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Christine P

This salon was more than just a shopping experience for me, these ladies became like family. After visiting a half dozen other bridal salons on LI, I knew when I came to blossom brides that this was the place for me. The 2nd dress Sheri picked for me ended up being the one. To... Read More top it all off, Dahlia is a godsend of a seamstress! I picked up my dress yesterday and cannot wait to wow everyone in it in 2 weeks. THANK YOU Blossom Brides for the wonderful experience❤️

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Amanda C

I recently purchased my wedding dress here, and I cannot say enough nice things about this place! Sherri was amazing, she knew exactly what to pick for me. I ended up with a dress that she picked out! Such a nice atmosphere, I didn't feel rushed and she really took her time... Read More with me. Thank you Blossom Brides! Can't wait until my dress comes in!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Caroline K

I just purchased my dress there last night! We had such an amazing experience. The salon was so nice and small but did not feel tight at all! They have such a nice selection of dresses and such a great price range to work with!! I was helped by Sherie and she was AWESOME!! Super... Read More helpful, patient, funny, kind.She also picked out the dress that I decided on even though I picked out others to try on- she truly knew what would be best for me! I brought my family with me and we all had such a great time. I can not wait for my dress to come in. I would highly recommended this place- you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Lisa K

I had been to 4 other bridal salons (1 in Manhattan and 3 on LI), and had pretty terrible experiences at all 4. Two places told me I wouldn't be able to wear the style dress I liked because of my size. And 3 of the 4 places employees were so UNenthusiastic and disinterested in... Read More my opinions that I left crying at each one. When I called Blossom Brides in RVC to make an appt, I mentioned my previous troubles at the other locations. Immediately Janine made me feel comfortable, assuring me that there's dresses for all types of bodies, samples sizes to fit all shapes & lots of help within the store. She gave me hope that this may be my last stop! When I arrived for my appt, I was greeted by smiley faces Janine & Sherrie. They were both helpful, however I worked with Sherrie for the most part. She listened to what I wanted, but when i asked for her honest & professional opinion, she gave it to me. When my friend made comments about perhaps trying on different types of dresses, Sherrie went to bat for me, keeping MY desires in mind at all times. The atmosphere of the store was cozy & friendly. Multiple brides and families in the store were cheering each other on. It was such a great experience and when friends ask me where to start looking for dresses, I'll be sure to send them DIRECTLY to Janine & Sherrie. Thanks for all the heartfelt help ladies. It meant a lot to me😊

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Courtney W

I could not be happier with my experience at Blossom Brides. From finding my dream dress (one that I would have NEVER picked out myself if it wasn't for Sheri insisting...) to the super easy alteration process with Dalia, the process was the least stressful part of the wedding... Read More and so fun! Make an appointment...they have a great selection of dresses and make the experience so personal... you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Vanessa K

I will start off by saying that I went to a few different bridal salons before finding Blossom Brides. The other salons never made me feel like a bride and even one bridal store in the City told me I can only try on 4 dresses. I wish that I would of found Blossom Bride earlier... Read More in my dress shopping process. Once I walked into Blossom Brides they made me feel so welcomed and comfortable. I loved working with Janine and Dahlia. Janine actually picked a dress that I never seen and told me that she thinks she knows a good dress for me and it ended up being the one. A friend of mine that came to one of my fittings also ended up getting her dress at Blossom Brides as she thought everyone was sooo nice. She never even shopped around. Everyone that works at Blossom Brides is sooo nice and accommodating. I changed a few appointments and even missed one by accident and they were never rude to me. Ohhh and I will add that their prices are great they will not try and get over on you. I loved this Salon and recommend them to everyone i know. The place is soo cute and they really take their time with you and I never felt rushed when I showed up on time. Ohh and to top it off I love the little toast Champagne they give when you say yes to your dress. It is such an exciting moment and the champagne makes it extra special. I cannot wait to recommend more friends to this place in the near future :)

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Erica K

I recently purchased my wedding dress from Blossom Brides and had a wonderful experience! I stumbled upon this salon since it is close to my parent's house and I am so glad that I did. I worked with Sherie and she was great. She let me try on as many dresses as I wanted and... Read More there was no pressure at all. A very welcoming atmosphere and a great selection of gowns to choose from. I had 2 other appointments at different bridal salons that I ended up cancelling since there was no reason to look any further.