Blue Angel Cafe & Catering Co.

South Lake Tahoe, CA

Buffet, Food + Catering, Service Staff

1132 Ski Run Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA (530) 544-6546

Blue Angels in Tahoe

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Loren G

We had Jeff take care of us, he was a little early and set up quickly and very professionally. The food was delicious and the portions were very generous. All my guests were happy. Would definitely recommend!

Not what I expected

Reviewed on 8/28/2014 Kim D

The food was ok. The servers were rude and took plates out from under people while they were eating! The groom had a plate of food where he was sitting and he was standing a few feet away talking to our guests and when he turned around his plate was gone and they would not get... Read More him more. I would not recommend them to anyone especially for the price. They are expensive

Would recommend!

Reviewed on 9/01/2012 Lindsey A

I worked with Ali and she was always very responsive and professional. I did a wedding package and had my ceremony on Lakeside Beach and reception at the Loft. It turned out perfect!! Thank you Blue Angel Cafe!

Blue Angel made our day perfect!

Reviewed on 8/15/2011 Ashley H

We used Blue Angel for our catering--we booked a package through them so our ceremony and reception was all with them. From the moment we got in contact with this company we were well taken care of. Everything was beautiful and the whole process was seamless. Ali always... Read More answered our questions in a timely manner. We had our reception at their new Chateau which was beautiful. We were able to go in and decorate early and they took care of the details. Would highly recommend Blue Angel for your wedding and reception!

Good food

Reviewed on 7/27/2011 Ashley L

We did a simple pasta bar buffet to keep the costs down. The food was excellent and the staff was very friendly and on time. Blue Angel worked with our budget and were easy to keep in contact with.

So helpful.....so yummy!

Reviewed on 8/24/2010 Anna Rose S

Blue Angel Cafe caters to many venues in South Lake Tahoe Ca. Planning was easy and very organized...with the help of Ali and Rosie. We had are rehersal dinner at the Cafe the night before the wedding. Food was amazing....service was perfect. It was great because the lead server... Read More at the rehersal was the same at the wedding. So at the wedding she knew most of our guest it really made things more personal.

Rating for Blue Angel Cafe