Chic, contemporary boutique, located in Carmel

We not only offer exquisite designer gowns at fabulous prices, we also carry a wide variety of accessories to help make your wedding signature you.

Gown Collections

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

31 S. Rangeline Road, Carmel, IN

Couldn't have been better!

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Liz P

I made my appointment at Blue House Bridal based on my maid of honor's recommendation. She looked up the reviews, and about every single one of them was good. Even girls that didn't get their dress here said that it must be on your list to shop for the experience alone.... Read More This was my first time trying on dresses, and Brittany was fabulous. She was extremely patient, and knew exactly what I wanted. She was very respectful with allowing me to think about the dresses as I had them on, and she wasn't pushy. The dresses she pulled fit my suggestions perfectly. She also pulled a sample dress (that was out of my budget), but said that if it fit me they would work to make it within my budget. The dress fit perfect, and I left with my dream dress. I can be pretty high strung (as most brides can be!), and it was a very relaxing, fun experience. A must go-to for brides!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015

Hello, I purchased my Pronovias Ugalde wedding dress from Blue House Bridal in early 2014 at their trunk show. I am not the girly type, but as a small town, farm-raised girl, I knew that I wanted the loveliest of lace. With a little research online, I found Pronovias. The crew... Read More at Blue House Bridal and the bridal shop were just a perfect experience. They listen to what you you want and respond with what you actually asked for. After bridesmaid dress shopping at a place that you can guess..., I was shocked that this is not a ubiquitous service, but it is certainly present at Blue House. Additionally, the bridal shop is the perfect size. They have a little of everything without being overwhelming with options. With the above combination and even though I am a perfectionist, I found the dress after only trying on 3. I attribute this to knowing my body, being able to communicate what I want, and the bridal shop delivering. Earlier this year I walked into Blue House Bridal's accessory trunk show to browse for ideas to finish off my wedding look. Even though I did NOT have an appointment with Blue House Bridal, they once again exceeded my expectations and made time to accessorize my dress. I do not recommend dropping in on them, but the experience further exemplifies their service. In conclusion if you are looking for lace or sparkle along with great service, you should definitely consider making an appointment with Blue House Bridal.

Blue House Bridal

Reviewed on 11/07/2013 Sallie Jo M

We went to several bridal salons when looking for my daughter's dress-from LA to Chicago to Indianapolis. The women at Blue House Bridal were incredible. Although it was one of the smallest salons we visited, my daughter felt immediately comfortable in their very welcoming... Read More environment and within minutes had found the dress of her dreams. Their prices were so reasonable and their service impeccable. It was by far our favorite vista to any salon and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for excellent service and value. My daughter's dress was stunning-you cannot go wrong at this beautiful boutique!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Julia A

I purchased my wedding gown from Blue House Bridal about a year before my wedding, given that their designs can take 6-9 months to arrive. The biggest thing that impressed me about this store is how the employees respect your budget- I've been to other bridal salons where the... Read More employees recommend gorgeous dresses that are $1000 above budget. Not so at Blue House. The employees are attentive and fun to work with and are good at figuring out the kinds of dresses that best fit your checklist- I think I only had to try on 3 dresses before finding the one I purchased. I was also impressed at how quickly they responded to any email questions I had. The styles, quality, and prices of the dresses make Blue House a great salon to go to if you want a unique and high quality dress without spending a fortune on it.

Loved Blue House Bridal

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Jennifer P

I bought my wedding dress at Blue House Bridal and loved it. I spent months looking for a lace, full A-line dress with no beading, and had the hardest time. Blue House Bridal had exactly what I was looking for. On a whim I also bought an off the shoulder lace bolero, which... Read More was totally worth it. I live out of town, so the salon delivered my dress directly to the tailor they had recommended so that I didn't have to make an extra trip. Other salons had also pressured me to buy things I didn't really love, but I didn't feel any pressure from Blue House Bridal. I was very happy with my experience.

Great place to start dress shopping!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Nicole S

This was the first place I visited when I went dress shopping and the dress I bought was the last dress I tried on here. I ended up going to one other place, but in the end that dress was what I wanted and everyone there was so kind and helpful, I felt great with my decision!... Read More They are super professional and will answer any questions you may have. I would definitely recommend!

Felt like a queen

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Adrianne C

Impeccable service and a stunning collection. I found the dress of my dreams.

Perfect Dress in less 1 hour

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Karen D

Britney was amazing, I met with her during my appointment and gave her a description of what type of dress I was looking for and she said "I think I have that dress." She pulled 3 gorgeous gowns and I tried them on. Within 45 minutes I had found the perfect dress with her... Read More help. It was the best experience I could have every asked for. Thank you for all of your help. I will be wearing the dress this Friday! Sincerely, Karen

LOVE Carmel's Blue House Bridal

Reviewed on 9/13/2014 Alexis H

Last July I had the BEST experience at the Blue HOUse Bridal Saloon. From start to finish my family & I had the best time/experience trying on wedding dresses for the first time. My sales consultant was so great that she was able to help me find my dress the first outing. Blue... Read More House Bridal gave me & my entourage one on one attention, were very patient and friendly. I loved my experience & can not wait to show everyone the beautiful dress I chose next August.

Loved my dress and this little shop!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Jessica F

I probably tried on close to 100 dresses at the big shops in Indianapolis before coming here to Valerie. I told her what I was looking for and she immediately pulled my dress. She was very helpful and I even went back to find jewelry there. I needed a special veil to match my... Read More dress and she had one custom made for me at a very decent price. I would definitely encourage everyone to go see Valerie!

Great selection

Reviewed on 9/10/2014 Dana B

The owner, Valerie, was very helpful in finding my wedding dress. She listened to what I wanted, and them brought me a couple dresses at a time so that I wouldn't get overwhelmed like at many other bridal stores. The one I chose was the second one she brought me. The dresses... Read More aren't cheap, but it was worth it to feel confident in the dress I chose on wedding day. The dress was exactly what I had imagined.

Love this place!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Whitney F

Valerie is amazing. My favorite part was being the only bride in the house. Valerie is the owner and makes you feel special, all of her attention is on you. She knows her inventory and pulled the perfect dress on the first try. I bought the first one I tried on. She's extremely... Read More helpful and makes you feel very comfortable as it can be awkward needing help putting on your dress. I was referred to her and have referred several others. You won't find a better place! She also has beautiful accessories.

Wedding dresses

Reviewed on 8/25/2014

Easy to work with, lots of different selections, place is comfortable for trying on and viewing the dresses. We brought friends and family and the staff was very supportive, helpful and made the experience wonderful

Wedding dress

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Kristine H

I had been to at least 5-6 different places before coming to Blue House Bridal and I was immediately impressed when I walked in the door. I loved the intimate environment and friendly personal attention I received. The girl that helped me knew exactly what I was looking for and... Read More was super sweet! She pulled some dresses for me and I went with the final one I tried on, which makes me feel like such a princess!! They are very accommodating and have a lot of great accessories as well. I made a few trips there and felt completely at home!! Such a cute & unique environment with a great selection and amazing customer service!!

True Blue

Reviewed on 8/23/2014 Charlene A

The service from the owner and Brianna I received were wonderful. I appreciated them taking their time with me, and the pink champagne they offered while I was there. Thanks for listening to me and getting me my dream dress!

Great find!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014

I was looking for a truly one of a kind wedding gown for my vintage wedding in downtown Indy. I found Blue House Bridal in the town I grew up in and was thrilled when I stumbled upon it. The service was amazing and so personal! You get one-on-one attention without the crowds of... Read More a commercialized bridal store. I have already recommended Blue House to my best friend who is getting married :)

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Shannon M

I went to a lot of bridal salons in Indianapolis and Blue House stood out from them all.From the moment I stepped into Blue House, I felt like a princess. Valerie was very attentive and put me in a dress that I didn't want to take off. The best part was it was under my budget!!... Read More I highly recommend Blue House Bridal!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 brooke d

Best customer service!!! Had a wonderful day trying on so many beautiful gowns I couldn't decided!!! Found the dress and celebrated with champagne!!! Sending everyone I know here!!

Beautiful Dress - Great Staff and Support

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Kristeen H

I loved working with Blue House. I ended up with a very stunning dress that was exactly what I was looking for. The staff was always great and very helpful!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 JEN S

I found my dress on preownedweddingdresses.com. It was a Paloma Blanca dress that had been discontinued and I had been searching for a sample dress. Blue House had the sample listed on the site. I called them and left a message. Valerie called me back right away. She sent me... Read More close up pics of a few snags that I needed to be aware of, which turned out to be nearly invisible. I was reluctant to order online without seeing it, but I trusted Valerie. I had been quoted $2000.00 for the sample dress in 2 other local stores and I couldn't afford that. Valerie sent me an invoice, I paid by credit card and my dress was shipped the very next day. I received it in 2-3 days and to my amazement, the dress was in perfect condition. It looked brand new!! I am so happy with my purchase and really appreciative of the time and attention that Valerie gave me, even though I was just buying a sample dress from over the phone. The customer service was out of this world and far better then I had experienced in the salons that I had visited locally. Thank you Blue House Bridal!!!

Great 'House!'

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Kristine L

Blue House Bridal was a dream! They were the first bridal shop I visited and after 6 trips to other bridal shops in Chicago and Indianapolis, I went back to Blue House because of their service and selection! They were patient and supportive during such a fun, yet stressful,... Read More process. I can't wit to wear the dress I bought from here and I will continue to recommend them to my Chicago and Indianapolis friends!

Dream dress and wonderful experience

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Nicole V

When you enter the house, you can immediately tell that this will be a much better experience and time than in any of the big name stores. Valerie (the owner) has been in the wedding industry for years and after talking with me for a few minutes pulled a couple dresses for me to... Read More try on. They were all wonderful and ultimately I found my dress! The setting is very intimate and the one-on-one can't be beat. I would highly recommend this boutique to any brides in the Indianapolis area. Make sure you call ahead for an appointment, as they are by appointment only. My big day is less than 3 months away and I can't wait to wear my dress!

Amazing House Bridal!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 alyssa s

As a girl, you dream of the day you will go try on dresses for your wedding. You have expectations and a vision of what your whole experience will be like...and it was like the Blue House Bridal just gets it! I felt comfortable and unique the whole time. They made me feel... Read More special and actually listened when I described what I wanted in a dress. The variety that Bailey picked for me, were all great but it only took 3 tries to find THE ONE! You have that "say yes to dress" moment and then I was able to cheers with champagne in celebration! I love Bailey, I love Christina...I love the Blue House! You won't be disappointed, I promise! As a Bride you deserve the best...and the best is Blue House!

A personal and special experience

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Taylor H

I loved everything about Blue House Bridal. The location and store itself were so unique and it felt very personable. I was feeling very discouraged that I wouldn't find a dress and it wasn't until the very end that my dress was brought out. It was perfect and I wouldn't have... Read More been able to imagine it without the help of the owner. I recommended the store to a good friend of mine who also purchased her dress there and was equally as happy with it.

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Lindsey H

Blue House Bridal was so helpful in finding the perfect wedding dress! I showed my consultant pictures of what I loved, and she picked my dresses based on the pictures I showed her. I ended up picking the first dress I tried on because she was that good! Their knowledge,... Read More expertise, and customer service was outstanding, and I would recommend them to anyone for a fun and easy wedding dress shopping experience.

TO Blue House Bridal