Chic, contemporary boutique, located in Carmel

We not only offer exquisite designer gowns at fabulous prices, we also carry a wide variety of accessories to help make your wedding signature you.

Gown Collections

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

31 S. Rangeline Road, Carmel, IN (317) 683-3574

Couldn't have been better!

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Liz P

I made my appointment at Blue House Bridal based on my maid of honor's recommendation. She looked up the reviews, and about every single one of them was good. Even girls that didn't get their dress here said that it must be on your list to shop for the experience alone.... Read More This was my first time trying on dresses, and Brittany was fabulous. She was extremely patient, and knew exactly what I wanted. She was very respectful with allowing me to think about the dresses as I had them on, and she wasn't pushy. The dresses she pulled fit my suggestions perfectly. She also pulled a sample dress (that was out of my budget), but said that if it fit me they would work to make it within my budget. The dress fit perfect, and I left with my dream dress. I can be pretty high strung (as most brides can be!), and it was a very relaxing, fun experience. A must go-to for brides!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015

Hello, I purchased my Pronovias Ugalde wedding dress from Blue House Bridal in early 2014 at their trunk show. I am not the girly type, but as a small town, farm-raised girl, I knew that I wanted the loveliest of lace. With a little research online, I found Pronovias. The crew... Read More at Blue House Bridal and the bridal shop were just a perfect experience. They listen to what you you want and respond with what you actually asked for. After bridesmaid dress shopping at a place that you can guess..., I was shocked that this is not a ubiquitous service, but it is certainly present at Blue House. Additionally, the bridal shop is the perfect size. They have a little of everything without being overwhelming with options. With the above combination and even though I am a perfectionist, I found the dress after only trying on 3. I attribute this to knowing my body, being able to communicate what I want, and the bridal shop delivering. Earlier this year I walked into Blue House Bridal's accessory trunk show to browse for ideas to finish off my wedding look. Even though I did NOT have an appointment with Blue House Bridal, they once again exceeded my expectations and made time to accessorize my dress. I do not recommend dropping in on them, but the experience further exemplifies their service. In conclusion if you are looking for lace or sparkle along with great service, you should definitely consider making an appointment with Blue House Bridal.

Blue House Bridal

Reviewed on 11/07/2013 Sallie Jo M

We went to several bridal salons when looking for my daughter's dress-from LA to Chicago to Indianapolis. The women at Blue House Bridal were incredible. Although it was one of the smallest salons we visited, my daughter felt immediately comfortable in their very welcoming... Read More environment and within minutes had found the dress of her dreams. Their prices were so reasonable and their service impeccable. It was by far our favorite vista to any salon and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for excellent service and value. My daughter's dress was stunning-you cannot go wrong at this beautiful boutique!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Megan S

I first saw my wedding dress at a bridal show that Blue House Bridal was participating in. They had my dress on a mannequin on display and I knew that was my dress. So I made an appointment at Blue House to try on my dream dress. The ladies at Blue House were nice and I ended up... Read More purchasing the dress that I saw at the Bridal Show. When my dress came in it was the wrong color and Blue House said that I had called in and changed the color order (which wasn’t true). The ladies worked with us and were able to get the dress in the right color and size very quickly so it all worked out in the end (despite being a little stressful)! In the end my dress was beautiful and I wish I could wear it again! So thanks to the ladies at Blue House for making sure I had my dream dress.

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Emily W

I had an amazing experience at Blue House Bridal! Brittany helped me and was very personable and not pushy at all. She pulled a few dresses for me based on what I told her I liked, and I bought the first one I tried on! She even worked with me on pricing to help make the dress I... Read More loved fit into my budget! Blue House Bridal is the way to go!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Ellen H

Blue House Bridal was a last-minute recommendation from a family friend (literally the week before I was due to head out to my appointments) and thank GOODNESS it came when it did! My mom, sisters and I immediately felt so comfortable, as soon as we walked in the door and Kim... Read More greeted us. Kim listened so carefully and was so super warm as I tried to articulate the "feeling" I wanted from my gown. And she totally nailed it. The third dress I tried on (at Blue House and EVER) was the dress I ended up wearing and absolutely adoring on my wedding day. I can't recommend Blue House Bridal more highly.

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Jessaca A

So easy to work with and they have a great selection. I had already been to three bridal stores earlier that day and hadn't found anything I loved until Blue House Bridal! Also it wasn't overwhelming and filled with people, which made the experience much more personal.

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Libby C

I went everywhere all over Indy, but when I walked into BlueHouse I could tell by their professionalism and how well they listened that they'd help me find the dress of my dreams! They helped me all they way from selecting my gown, ordering and matching a veil to arranging an... Read More alterations appointment with a trusted vendor. They were very helpful and i LOVED My dress!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Madisen L

They are the best!!! I had visited quite a few other stores/boutiques in search of the right dress and while I liked the dresses I felt really pressured by the sales people or they didn't listen to what I asked for. When I got to Blue House Bridal I told Kim (who is seriously... Read More the best) what I wanted and she did just that! She showed me as many different options as I wanted to be sure I had the one I wanted. I wish I wouldn't have wasted my three other weekends going to other places- this should be your first stop!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Brae M

Had an amazing time at Blue House bridal! I would definitely recommend this place to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Sara H

I had the pleasure of working with both Kim and Brittany! It was the first store I visited and fell in love with the second dress I tried on. I never felt pressured and even compared dresses from different stores. I came back for that second dress I tried on and knew it was the... Read More perfect one for me! I never thought I could think so highly of a wedding dress and you can tell the dresses Blue House offers are high quality at fantastic prices! I was even able to save $500 by ordering the dress in my size so I didn't have to pay for shortening the dress in alterations. Brittany and Kim offer fantastic customer service. They understand this is a big purchase and probably the most important one for your big wedding day. I couldn't have been happier with these two girls and the amazing dress I was able to purchase from them. HIGHLY recommend this shop!!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Jessica B

Brittany and Kim went above and beyond to help me find the perfect wedding dress for my special day. Blue House provided such a great atmosphere for dress shopping. I showed them style ideas I had and they ran with it to pull a variety of dresses, my dress I picked being one of... Read More them. I loved my dress and I want to wear my wedding dress every day!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Courtney Z

Absolutely loved Blue House Bridal! Brittany and her associate were wonderful. I took in photos of dresses I liked and they nailed the style I wanted - ended up buying the first dress I tried on! Also purchased my beaded belt and veil from them. The whole process was... Read More extremely pleasant with Blue House Bridal, and I loved how low stress and easy they made everything. They even took my dress to the alteration location. Would highly recommend any bride to buy from Blue House Bridal!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Delaney E

Blue House Bridal was fantastic! They were my third dress shop stop. The first shop I went to had cheaper options, but nothing stood out. Went to the second shop, which was pricey, but had some great options. Then I go to Blue House and find dresses that are perfectly in the... Read More middle for price, but have wonderful quality and are, most importantly, beautiful. And not only are there wonderful designer dresses, but the staff was very happy and helpful. Brittany helped me find the perfect dress right away. Overall, a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Erin M

I was recommended Blue House Bridal from my planner IndyGigz. I had been to two other gown appointments that day – Blue House was my final stop. I told Kim what I was looking for in a gown and the first dress I put on was MY dress. Kim could sense my hesitation since it was the... Read More only gown I had tried on there so she put me in a couple others to help confirm my choice. The first gown was it! She also helped with a belt, earrings, veil and headpiece. I was also very satisfied with the seamstress they recommended. My gown fit perfectly and I felt amazing on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Kimberly R

Even though, I did not purchase my dress from here - it is one of the cutest bridal salons I went to. We had the entire place to ourselves. From the moment we walked in, it smelled wonderful & the decor and ambiance was extremely welcoming & romantic. I also very much... Read More appreciated my consultant, Kim. She told me what I needed to hear and even gave me & my party time to just converse and think without her present. Even though I did not purchase a dress, I felt like she had my best interest in mind.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Marianne H

Had a wonderful experience at Blue House Bridal! The lady that helped me took time to get to know me and what my vision was of our big day. She was kind and patient. A must go to bridal salon when looking for a dress!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Sarah F

This place is absolutely fantastic! My mom and I went together looking for dresses here for the first time on a whim while she was in town, and Blue House Bridal was very accommodating with scheduling an appointment for us that week. In the actual bridal salon, you will get a... Read More very personal experience. I was the only one there with Kim trying on dresses, and she made me feel so comfortable. I explained to her the style of dresses that I liked, and without even showing her a picture, she ended up picking out the most beautiful gowns that fit my description perfectly. Kim was very honest with each gown, and she was not pushy with a purchase at all. She took her time with me, and was patient when I wanted to retry on dresses to confirm what I was looking for. After finding a dress that I absolutely loved (the 3rd one that I tried on!), I decided to wait to think about my decision of purchasing the dress. Again, later that week, Kim was able to meet me for another appointment on short notice and had pulled my top 2 dress selections. After she picked out some jewelry for me and put my hair up with a veil, she left me alone with my mom to really talk things through when making my final decision which I greatly appreciated. I cannot say enough good things about this place. It should be at the top of the list for any bride looking for her dress.

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Jake D

I absolutely loved Blue House Bridal. I tried on dresses at multiple other bridal stores and boutiques and this one has the best atmosphere by far. Kim was so helpful, and great at picking out dresses based on my style. I never felt pushed or hassled. I ended up buying my... Read More wedding dress here and I would recommend this boutique to anyone.

Reviewed on 12/20/2015

The experience and customer service at Blue House Bridal was simply exceptional from the moment I walked into the door with my family, until the selection of my dress. I had the opportunity to work with Kim as my consultant. I truly appreciated her insight and expertise, as... Read More she actively and attentively listened to my vision, as well as her ability to create such a personal and memorable experience for both myself and my guests, including my mother and grandmother. I will look forward to working with the Blue House Bridal Team as my dress arrives and accessories are selected.

Reviewed on 11/27/2015 Elyse S

I went to BlueHouse on a Saturday afternoon with my mom and older sister, my MOH. I had scheduled an appointment several weeks in advance. I was towards the end of the day (2pm), and it became clear early on in the appointment that my consultant was more interested in getting... Read More us out of the store than helping. I had requested a dress with some sort of strap/cap sleeve; she told me they "didn't really have many of those now" and brought me a few to try on. She was quite rushed in bringing me out in the dresses, not offering any comments or helpful feedback. I tried a few dresses on, was rushed out of the store, and told to come back in a few months. No one was outwardly rude or unfriendly, but it was very obvious that they just wanted me out of the store.

2015-11-27T15:05:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I am so sorry that this is how your felt the experience went! We definitely would not want you to feel like we were trying to rush you out or that you did not get the... Read Less Read More

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Ann H

I had a great time trying on bridal gowns at Blue House Bridal. The owner, Brittany, was very friendly and helpful. She pulled dresses that matched exactly what I described to her I wanted. My budget was on the lower end so she pulled beautiful sample dresses to stay within my... Read More budget. Although I did not end up purchasing my dress from here, I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great dress and experience!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Julia A

I purchased my wedding gown from Blue House Bridal about a year before my wedding, given that their designs can take 6-9 months to arrive. The biggest thing that impressed me about this store is how the employees respect your budget- I've been to other bridal salons where the... Read More employees recommend gorgeous dresses that are $1000 above budget. Not so at Blue House. The employees are attentive and fun to work with and are good at figuring out the kinds of dresses that best fit your checklist- I think I only had to try on 3 dresses before finding the one I purchased. I was also impressed at how quickly they responded to any email questions I had. The styles, quality, and prices of the dresses make Blue House a great salon to go to if you want a unique and high quality dress without spending a fortune on it.

Loved Blue House Bridal

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Jennifer P

I bought my wedding dress at Blue House Bridal and loved it. I spent months looking for a lace, full A-line dress with no beading, and had the hardest time. Blue House Bridal had exactly what I was looking for. On a whim I also bought an off the shoulder lace bolero, which... Read More was totally worth it. I live out of town, so the salon delivered my dress directly to the tailor they had recommended so that I didn't have to make an extra trip. Other salons had also pressured me to buy things I didn't really love, but I didn't feel any pressure from Blue House Bridal. I was very happy with my experience.

Great place to start dress shopping!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Nicole S

This was the first place I visited when I went dress shopping and the dress I bought was the last dress I tried on here. I ended up going to one other place, but in the end that dress was what I wanted and everyone there was so kind and helpful, I felt great with my decision!... Read More They are super professional and will answer any questions you may have. I would definitely recommend!

Brittany Overbeck

I love absolutely everything bridal! (and of course food and dancing!) I believe that dress shopping should be easy and intimate. My staff and I will work to help create the look of your dreams while giving you a top of the line shopping experience! Blue House is a true boutique experience with you in mind! <3